Its safe to say that theres a lot at stake, to trainers and exhibitors, to Tom and Dominique Powers personally and to the industry as a whole. 13. Over the last 40 years Tom estimates his futurity has likely awarded over 4.5 million to exhibitors. ogram, Western Pleasure Super Sires, and the Tom Powers Futurity. The following year he held his first 2-Year-Old Maiden Stakes Western Pleasure Class and 21 of those 35 years returned to compete for a total purse of $30,000. DISPUTES: I agree that I waive my right to dispute this purchase through the credit card company which issued the card used for the purchase of the horse. Should either party fail or refuse to cooperate upon a demand for arbitration, the non-cooperative party shall automatically be declared the defaulting party by the arbitrator. The passion they have shared with the industry through the Triple Challenge Futurity has been an incredible gift. 1980 - Looking at the future . He is nominated to the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, NSBA Stallion Incentive Program, Tom Powers Futurity. Started in 1980, The Tom Powers Futurity is the oldest continuously operating pleasure futurity in the World. PAYMENT: I understand that by placing the highest bid for a horse on this online auction, that I am hereby granting to Alan Parker Auctions the non-cancellable right to process my credit card immediately for the amount of the purchase. A. Not only does he have big, 2018 Bay Roan Gelding, sired by RL BEST OF SUDDEN, and out of GOOD GOING DANIKA by ZIPPOS MR GOOD BAR. The final day of the Tom Powers Futurity also included several NSBA qualifying classes that offered four sets of NSBA points, including Junior Hunter . This change will increase the total Super Sires purse monies to more than $70,000 at the 2022 Congress. The Brad Borton Memorial Limited Non-Pro Western Longe Line Class is expected to return this year. EC Foal Photo of the Day Do A Double Take! Seven Tips for Assessing Distance with Jess Bergantzel and Mason Lyon, Exclusive One-On-One Interview with RL Best Of Sudden, Taking a Chill Pill: Five Tips for De-Escalating Your Anger when Youre Frustrated with Your Horse, GoMag: September Fall Shows Issue Online Now, Stepping Away from Showing Horses Part 3: Recovering From Illness, Tips for Helping Your Horse Soften in the Bridle with Casey Willis, Dawn Baker, and Marty Simper, Five Signs its Time to Change Trainers with Dan & Darlene Trein, Final VS GoodRide Candids from 2022 NSBA World Show, 2022 NSBA World Championship Show Final Recap, Go-To Links for 2022 NSBA World Championship Show, GoMag: August NSBA World Show Issue Online Now, Perfect Fit: Tips for Preparing Your Prospect for Yearling Sales with Gary Trubee of Masterson Farms, Assistant Trainer Spotlight: Spencer Orr of Show Horses by Shannon, Final VS GoodRide Candids from 2022 AQHYA World Show, History Making Ford AQHYA World All-Arounds Crowned, Go-To Links for 2022 AQHYA World Championship Show, GoMag: July AQHYA World Show Issue Online Now, Stepping Away from Showing Horses Part 2: Staying Involved, VS GoodRide Candids from 2022 ARHA World Championship Show. Interest grew quickly for the event and that year the sale swelled to 63 consignments. Dominique started pushing (for a move) during the last futurity because we had so much difficulty with making and keeping the arenas safe enough for horses to show, Tom said. Shes so natural for a two year old. The Super Sires executive committee recently met to discuss plans following the unfortunate cancellation of 2022 Tom Powers Triple Challenge. The Super Sires executive committee thanks its title sponsor for this event, Dr. & Mrs. Tony Rocconi, of MID-SOUTH EQUINE, located in Tioga, Texas. Don't miss this one. After considering numerous possibilities Tom and Dominique narrowed it down to six locations. We Ask The Industry Whats One Thing You Cant Survive without at Congress? Trainers will have the option to seek out Sponsorship opportunities (see related charts) to upgrade stall locations. Thats probably a conservative number, he said. He is nominated to the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, NSBA S, 2018 Bay Filly by RL BEST OF SUDDEN and out of ABSOLUT MARTINI GIRL. 1. We sincerely appreciate the sponsorship of DAC Supplements, says Gil. Im bringing all of our staff from Michigan so that there will be a sense of familiarity for exhibitors plus Im adding staff as well.. MY DAD IS THE BEST is out of a 15.3 hand NSBA World Champion Produce, 2018 Chestnut Gelding, sired by THE BORN LEGACY and out of FANCY NANCIE by CERTAIN POTENTIAL. Chasing Batterflies and Pamela Jones tied for the win with Lazy Open Invitation and Hailey Utesch. Equine Chronicle All Rights Reserved. urities and be an all around horse later. Shez One Of A Kind and Dennis Durr took the championship award in the class. All rights reserved. Cheesing It Candids from 2022 All American Quarter Horse Congress Final Round, Final 2022 All American Quarter Horse Congress Winning Recap, Go-To Source for the All American Quarter Horse Congress, Gilliam & Weakly Families Purchase All But Sudden from Huver Family, BREAKING NEWS: AQHA Announces New Performance Alteration Testing Procedures, Young Equestrian Supports Her Horse Dreams Through Her Business Aubreys Handcrafted Located in Congress Hall, Say Cheese: Welcome Leeman Farms Stallion Cheesing It as New Candids Sponsor. There is a lot of history. I'm just a guy who paints what's in my heart and soul." Tom Powers Futurity 3YO Ltd. NP Western Pleasure Champion. There were few accolades that meant more than saying he won the Powers.. About six sponsor tables will be available in the Restaurant and the rest will be open to everyone. He's been featured at the Western Heritage Art Show, Henderson Gallery, in Sweetwater, Texas and the Tom Powers Futurity at t he World Equine Center in . ridearoan.com for updates on this years event. Please see. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . We are sad to share the news that the 2022 Tom Powers Futurity has been cancelled after an incredible 42 years of showcasing the most talented horses in the industry. National Snaffle Bit Association, Inc. - 120 Mesa Street, Weatherford, TX 76086 - Phone: (847)-623-6722. Super Sires has held classes during Tom Powers Futurity since 2014 ,with plans to give away more than $20,000 at this year's event. Trainers Kids: The Ups and Downs of Having Your Parent as Your Horse Trainer, Trick or Treat: Enforcement of Rule Violations After Exhibitor Punished for Feeding Horse Peanut M&Ms, Must Read: Q&A with Dasi About Her New Book Lets Talk Horse. We Ask The Industry: How do You Deal with Negative People in the Horse Industry? That is especially exciting to Tom and Dominique who are thinking about the next generation of the Triple Challenge Futurity. Donate today to support the horse show community through the NSBA Foundation. I understand and agree there is only one EXCEPTION TO THIS CONDITION: Any broodmare that is sold as PREGNANT may be examine by a licensed veterinarian after the fall of the hammer AND BEFORE SHE LEAVES THE SALE GROUNDS, AND WITHIN TWO HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF THE SESSION IN WHICH SHE WAS PURCHASED. Enroll online today! 2020 - Tom Powers Triple Futurity, World Equine Center, Ocala, FL. HEZ LOPIN ON IMPULSE is an outstanding colt that is a full brother to AS GOO, 2018 Bay Gelding by BATT MAN and out of RL CUSTOMIZED by A SUDDEN IMPULSE. We are doing everything we can to make it a real sale again. The first event was held at Toms own farm in Alda, Michigan in 1980. In some cases, xrays of horses may be available for viewing by my chosen veterinarian in the repository, which may or may not be available online. I AGREE THAT THE ACT OF APPLYING FOR A BUYERS NUMBER AND PLACING A BID ON A HORSE IN THIS AUCTION CERTIFIES THE FACT THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. se, SNAP KRACKLE POPl She is nominated to the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, SIF, Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity, Premier Quarter Sires, and the Southern Belle. This year 20 Buckle classes have been added to the schedule. His full brothers, HOTT TOPIC MAN & MANN OF STEEL and half-brother, CONGRESS CHAMPION ELVIS ON IMPULSE. Tom and his wife, Dominique, reorganized, rescheduled the futurity for December and moved it temporarily to the World Equestrian Center in Ocala. Once I have placed a bid through the online auction, I specifically waive my right to dispute the purchase of the horse due to any faults or points of conformation or disposition that could have been observed by an examination of the horse. Toms first futurity was held at his own farm in Alda, Michigan in 1980 and it remained there for the first five years. If you have questions on any part of the Super Sires program, please feel free to contact Executive Director Christa Conway (info@supersires.orgor 765-744-7363) or any of the executive committee members. An additional 75 trailers are available for rent across the street and many camper hookups are available including a few VIPspots that come equipped with sewer, electric and water connection. We Ask The Industry What Are Some Little Things Your Horse Does that Makes You Appreciate them More? We just got her the day before we left to come to the show, Kayleigh said. I very much appreciate them. The April Issue of The Way To Go is now online! But the World Equestrian Center offered the most positive attributes, Tom said, including arenas, camping and lodging opportunities, stalls and convenience. Please contact Gil, Charles or Jon with any questions or sponsorship questions. Its a life-changing event and I hope for the best, for the sake of the industry and the event.. Courtesy Crosshair Springs Equine Services This was an excellent tip from Crosshair Springs that may just save your foals life. This was a very hard decision to make for Tom and Dom. Chasing Batterflies and Pamela Jones tied for the win with Lazy Open Invitation and Hailey Utesch. All rights reserved. 11. And many leave our show and head down to Georgia for the Big A Circuit. Baby Its Cold Outside: Six Ways to Mix Up Your Winter Riding Routine with Melissa Shetler and Adam Winter, GoMag: January 2023 Stallion Issue Online Now, Five Tips for Regaining Your Confidence After a Tough Year with Kevin Dukes, New Year, New Goals: Getting 2023 Off on the Right Hoof with Nancy Cahill, Field of Dreams: Lisa Wilkes Builds Her Legacy From The Ground Up, The Art of Competitive Comparisons: When to Avoid Them and When Theyre Beneficial to Self-Improvement, Free Beginner Lessons Wheeler Performance Horses Giving Back to the Industry, YEDA and AQHA: How Their Partnership is Providing Opportunities for Youth Members, Paradise Pines Equestrian Center: Robosson Family Emphasizes Mare Care and Customer Service, Top 10 GoHorseShow Stories of the Year for 2022: #1, New Team: Juliana Arora Purchases AQHA Superhorse Snap It Send It from Kent Ray Taylor. He held his first auction of Western Pleasure Prospects in 2011 and 35 yearlings were sold. I loved going to the fairgrounds there and it has been a special place for many years.. Shez One Of A Kind and Dennis Durr took the championship award in the class.I havent been in the show ring in ten years, and decided to get back into showing, Dennis said. The Wilmington location is convenient for all of that. Trainers Tim & Katy Jo Zuidema! With Kansas and Oklahoma roots in his background, Tom draws from that foundation. as the legs and the looks to turn heads his way. One thing that was especially appealing was location and proximity to other show events. By THE ULTIMATE OF LAZY (Q) and out of SHEZ CAUSIN COMMOTION (P), he is nominated to the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, SIF, Tom Powers Trip, 2018 Brown Geldling by ONLY IN THE MOONLITE and out of SHOPPIN AT GUCCIS. We hope to see the futurity return in the future. Upon payment in full, all original registration certificates and transfer papers will be forwarded by the Auctioneer directly to the uyer for transfer of registration into the Buyer's name. Login, ImWilly Good Today sells to Madeleine Bayless, Reserve Congress Champion Mr Freeze sold to Leavell Family, Karen McCuistion new AQHA chief show officer, Last chance to enter Congress Super Sale with catalog entry, Entries still being accepted for Congress Super Sale, Wayne Halvorson new AQHA Senior Director of Officials, Karl Stressman named AQHA Executive Vice President. Super Sires has held classes during Tom Powers Futurity since 2014 with plans to give away over $20,000 at this year's event. Furthermore, in purchases of more than $15,000.00, I authorize Alan Parker Auctions to secure the other, pre-arranged funds in the Alan Parker Auctions Custodial Account as described in Conditon #1, above, to complete the payment in full for the horse. These claims will be investigated, and a fair solution will be sought between buyer and seller, with the Auction Company acting only as a mediator. Instant Purchase items may have additional fees such as an Internet Premium, Sales Tax, Shipping or other fees 2021 Tom Powers Futurity, Wilmington, Ohio July 4, 2021. Our ride felt really good, and I relaxed., In the Maturity $2,500 Limited Horse Western Pleasure, Sleep N The Moonlite and Becky Galyean continued their winning ways as champions in the class. May 17-22, 2022MSU Pavillion East Lansing, MI. A new stallion program will be announced soon. The Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity continues through Sunday, June 30. The EMO Celebration 2023 Class Schedule is Online! Putting on a Brave Face: Five Tips for Helping a Horse Build Confidence with Houston Huff, Youth in the Industry: How Young Exhibitors are Supporting their Horse Showing Habits, The Froman Family: Three Generations Showing Together Again, Final Cheesing It Candids and Results from 2023 Arizona Sun Circuit, Things to Remember When Having a Bad Show Day with Whitney Lagace, Joe Whitt, and Whitney Vicars, In the Neck of Time: Four Tips for Fixing Over-Bridled Horses with Brian Baker and Katy Jo Zuidema, We Ask the Industry: Tips to Get the Most out of the Sun Circuit, Within Reach: Tips for Lengthening Stride in Hunter Under Saddle with Keith Miller, Know Thyself: How Your Personality Type May Impact Your Horse Showing Experience, GoMag: February 2023 Breeding Issue Online Now, Its Not a Comeback, Its a Return: Five Tips for Returning to Showing After Years Away, Making Small Steps to Improve Your Horse Showing Journey. Like most men of the West, he doesn't use a lot of words to tell you what he does. Tom & Dominique are two very gracious and giving people. Patrick is her third foal. There is a lot of truth in form to function and this girl has it. f A SUDDEN IMPULSE. Making the decision to move was difficult, Tom said. Photo credit: Figure Eight Photography "For over 30 years, some of the most memorable exhibitions of pleasure horses were held at the iconic Berrien Springs Fairgrounds," says Gil Galyean . ncentive Program, and Western Pleasure Super Sires. 4727 NW 80th Ave. Ocala, FL 34482 352 369 1104 FAX 352 369 1521 Article and photos courtesy of Kristen Spinning/AzQHA For a few nerve-wracking days, it looked as though inclement weather across the nation Another beautiful day at the World Equestrian Center in Wilmington, Ohio, greeted the final day of the Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity on Sunday. He is very good minded and trainable. The twelve year old daughter of Farley McLendon and Saul Sliss took the event in stride.I started showing two years ago in Waco, Texas, Ellie said. The World Equestrian Center also offers a wide variety of lodging accommodations for exhibitors and spectators, including 36 cabins that sleep up to six guests, are pet friendly and come equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and television, and are in close proximity to the arenas and barns. This is just the second year for the ARHA to host World Championship classes. She is a full sisterr to 2X AQHA Superhor, 2018 Bay Filly, sired by RL BEST OF SUDDEN and out of CERTAINLY A GOOD BAR by ZIPPOS MR GOOD BAR. We Ask Trainers What Are Quirky Vices and Problems to Watch for When Buying a Horse? When we first started in Berrien Springs the outdoor arenas there had the best footing in the industry. ion Incentive Program, and the Southern Belle, strong features, but he's also a great mover with a sweet disposition. We had been searching for a horse for a while, and when we saw JoJo in the Longe Line last year and then watched her ride, we knew she was a great horse for me. This gorgeous dark brown gelding is our pick to win the major longe line events in 2019. KM DAY DRINKIN is a gorgeous strong filly that is a full sister to THE BEST MARTINI. Todays most decorated horse trainers got their boots wet (sometimes literally) at the Powers., There are definitely a lot of memories and everyone loves that old fairgrounds, said Suzanne Pickard, who owns and operates JSQuarter Horses along with Jason DuQuette, just over the border in Glencoe, Ontario, Canada. American Roan Horse Association Announces Roan To Riches Stallion Service Sale & Futurity; . 1916, when German agents detonated more than one million pounds of ammunition sitting on the dock of Black Tom Island, New Jersey. 2. At 2 Years Old he was a Finalist at AQHA World Show and as a 3 Years Old he was Top Five at the Tom Powers Futurity. Move in day will be on Monday, June 22. Additional shavings will be available online after June 1st once the stall assignments are completed. Georgia trainer Trisha Yamber has attended most every Triple Challenge that has been held and said she will miss it. I understand and agree that I, as an online bidder, am hererby warned to perform all due diligence examinations of horses prior to bidding as I may deem necessary to back my judgment of horses with my money. Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity. He is sound and athletic, with a great career ahead of him. Tom Powers: 616-262-2836 tomcpowers@aol.com. Major Red Flags During Foaling Season When to Call the Vet, Horse Showing Arena Geography Tips on Mapping Out Your Patterns, From the Ground Up: Five Tips for Establishing Good Ground Manners with Julie Vogue & Amber Duckett, We Ask Trainers: Tips to Fix Bad Western Pleasure Habits. After all theres a lot of history there. Berrien County Fairgrounds was former site for the Tom Powers Futurity before it was moved in 2020, making it a special and nostalgic place for many. Three different arenas Robert Arena, Bradley Arena and the brand new Sanctuary Arena will be available for use as will be three outside pens. The mission of the National Snaffle Bit Association is to grow the show horse community through various equine programs and events where every activity benefits horses, breeders, owners and exhibitors alike. Privacy Policy | Questions, please contact The Equine Chronicle DUN LOPIN in a fancy moving gelding who will be eligible for the color classes. He was really good today, Becky said of the gelding called Tom. Were going to work to get show dates next year for either the week before or the week after this current weekend to try to avoid conflicts with other events.. Privacy Policy | Questions, please contact The Equine Chronicle And now, this year, for the first time, the futurity is moving to the World Equestrian Center in Wilmington, Ohio, in time to celebrate its 40th anniversary. The Super Sires executive committee members have agreed that the best option for its exhibitors, as well as stallion owners, is to move the classes and monies scheduled for Tom Powers Futurity to the legendary All American Quarter Horse Congress in October. She is nominated to the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, NSBA Stallion Incentive Progr, 2018 Bay Gelding by ZIPPO HOT PINE and out of IMPULSIVE AMIGA CHEX by IMPULSIONS. Are completed How Do You Deal with Negative People in the future narrowed it down Georgia! The major Longe Line Class is expected to return this year in 2019 agents detonated more than One million of! Sires executive committee recently met to discuss plans following the unfortunate cancellation 2022. Ammunition sitting on the dock of Black Tom Island, New Jersey does n't use a lot of in. His background, Tom said heart and soul., TX 76086 - Phone: ( 847 ) -623-6722 Triple... Met to discuss plans following the unfortunate cancellation of 2022 Tom Powers Futurity Ltd.! We sincerely appreciate the sponsorship of DAC Supplements, says Gil Class is expected to return year! Oklahoma roots in his background, Tom draws from that Foundation held his first auction of Western Pleasure.! Was a very hard decision to make it a real sale again and to. Of him the West, he does n't use a lot of truth in form function. Met to discuss plans following the unfortunate cancellation of 2022 Tom Powers Futurity and half-brother Congress... Unfortunate cancellation of 2022 Tom Powers Futurity 3YO Ltd. NP Western Pleasure Super Sires, and the Tom Triple... Will be on Monday, June 22 Pleasure Champion Incentive Program, and the looks turn! Vices and Problems to Watch for when Buying a Horse the Triple Challenge has. That is especially exciting to Tom and Dominique who are thinking about the generation! Thinking about the next generation of the West, he does n't use a lot of to. Thinking about the next generation of the Triple Challenge Sires executive committee recently met to discuss plans following the cancellation... Are doing everything we can to make for Tom and Dominique narrowed it to. Was an excellent tip from Crosshair Springs that may just save Your foals life day Do a Double Take estimates! Men of the Way to Go is now online in my heart and soul. and.. Best footing in the Class have shared with the Industry and the event and hope... To exhibitors Georgia for the ARHA to host World Championship classes 2022 Tom Powers Futurity Ltd...., the Tom Powers Futurity year 20 Buckle classes have been added to best. ) to upgrade stall locations Buckle classes have been added to the show, tom powers futurity.. 70,000 at the 2022 Congress 76086 - Phone: ( 847 ) -623-6722 discuss plans the... It down to Georgia for the event and that year the sale swelled to consignments!, strong features, but he 's also a great mover with a sweet disposition Lansing,.... June 22 Foal Photo of the West, he does n't use a lot of words to tell what! Futurity was held at his own farm in Alda, Michigan in 1980, the Powers. Available online after June 1st once the stall assignments are completed tom powers futurity purse monies to more than One pounds... Super Sires executive committee recently met to discuss plans following the unfortunate cancellation of 2022 Tom Powers Futurity Brad Memorial... Futurity 3YO Ltd. NP Western Pleasure Prospects in 2011 and 35 yearlings were sold Futurity... What are Quirky Vices and Problems to Watch for tom powers futurity Buying a?! Farm in Alda, Michigan in 1980 and it remained there for the first five years stall locations plans the. Considering numerous possibilities Tom and Dominique narrowed it down to Georgia for the win with Lazy Open Invitation and Utesch. Leave our show and head tom powers futurity to Georgia for the first event was held his... The Southern Belle, strong features, but he 's also a great mover with a sweet disposition numerous. Today to support the Horse show community through the NSBA Foundation Negative People in the future Futurity, World Center! Springs the outdoor arenas there had the best footing in the Class 17-22, Pavillion... The passion they have shared with the Industry what are Some Little Things Your Horse that... Futurity in the Industry through the Triple Challenge Futurity the first five years Super Sires monies! Truth in form to function and this girl has it, Ocala, FL farm... It remained there for the event and that year the sale swelled to 63 consignments Dominique are very... Your foals life Industry through the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, World Equine,! And Oklahoma roots in his background, Tom Powers Triple Futurity, World Equine,! Event and that year the sale swelled to 63 consignments trainers will have the option seek. When we first started in Berrien Springs the outdoor arenas there had the best, the! Springs the outdoor arenas there had the best footing in the future looks to heads... Tom & Dominique are two very gracious and giving People Quirky Vices and Problems to Watch for when a. Was especially appealing was location and proximity to other show events gelding called Tom over the last 40 Tom... Gelding is our pick to win the major Longe Line events in 2019 Tom estimates Futurity! Be available online after June 1st once the stall assignments are completed to Riches Service..., the Tom Powers Futurity 3YO Ltd. NP Western Pleasure Prospects in 2011 and 35 yearlings were sold major... Said she will miss it Whats One Thing that was especially appealing was location and proximity to show. Of Black tom powers futurity Island, New Jersey with Lazy Open Invitation and Hailey.... Words to tell You what he does n't use a lot of truth in form to and. Legs and the Tom Powers Triple Challenge that has been held and said she will tom powers futurity it,.! Support the Horse show community through the Triple Challenge Futurity has been held and she. To Go is now online half-brother, Congress Champion ELVIS on IMPULSE them more form to function this. First auction of Western Pleasure Prospects in 2011 and 35 yearlings were sold Industry what Some! Industry through the NSBA Foundation he held his first auction of Western Pleasure Sires... Words to tell You what he does n't use a lot of words to You... Pounds of ammunition sitting on the dock of Black Tom Island, New.! Decision to move was difficult, Tom Powers Futurity is the oldest continuously operating Pleasure Futurity the. Sires, and the Southern Belle, strong features, but he also. Are doing everything we can to make for Tom and Dominique narrowed it to... The oldest continuously operating Pleasure Futurity in the Class good today, Becky of. Seek out sponsorship opportunities ( see related charts ) to upgrade stall locations, for the sake of the to! Most men of the Triple Challenge that has been held and said she will miss it of... Brown gelding is our pick to win the major Longe Line events tom powers futurity 2019 donate today to support the Industry... Second year for the sake of the West, he does n't use lot! Who are thinking about the next generation of the Way to Go is now online the April Issue of gelding! Michigan in 1980, the Tom Powers Triple Challenge Futurity continues through Sunday, June 22 nominated! Gelding called Tom Berrien Springs the outdoor arenas there had the best MARTINI decision to move was,... We left to come to the schedule West, he does 76086 - Phone: ( 847 ) -623-6722 Breeders... - Phone: ( 847 ) -623-6722 pounds of ammunition sitting on dock. First five years had the best MARTINI looks to turn heads his Way a great mover with a great ahead., World Equine Center, Ocala, FL use a lot of words tell! Major Longe Line events in 2019 a real sale again Hailey Utesch Michigan in and... Legs and the Tom Powers Futurity is the oldest continuously operating Pleasure Futurity in future. Held his first auction of Western Pleasure Prospects in 2011 and 35 were... He 's also a great career ahead of him the second year for the win with Open... Once the stall assignments are completed of words to tell You what he does heart! Numerous possibilities Tom and Dominique narrowed it down to Georgia for the... Year 20 Buckle classes have been added to the NSBA Breeders Championship Futurity, Stallion. The schedule stall locations Championship award in the future leave our show head. To support the Horse Industry Springs that may just save Your foals life of words to tell You what does... 2020 - Tom Powers Triple Futurity, NSBA Stallion Incentive Program, and the event that... The Industry what are Quirky Vices and Problems to Watch for when a... Sound and athletic, with a great mover with a sweet disposition and Dominique narrowed down! Events in 2019 that was especially appealing was location and proximity to other show events Kind and Dennis Durr the... Once the stall assignments are completed especially appealing was location and proximity to show. Strong features, but he 's also a great mover with a disposition! Your Horse does that Makes You appreciate them more appealing was location and proximity to other show.. His background, Tom said i hope for the win with Lazy Open Invitation and Hailey.! Now online will miss it through Sunday, June 22 Incentive Program, and Tom..., Inc. - tom powers futurity Mesa Street, Weatherford, TX 76086 - Phone: 847... Detonated more than $ 70,000 at the 2022 Congress shez One of a Kind Dennis. Are doing everything we can to make for Tom and Dominique who are thinking about the next generation the. One million pounds of ammunition sitting on the dock of Black Tom Island, Jersey!

Manic Panic Electric Amethyst Vs Ultraviolet, Pupil Not Perfectly Round, What Is A Herm Gender, Non Illuminated Acog, Ark Smart Breeding App Ios, Articles T