Use your cunning and resources to kill or tame the leviathan dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the land, and team up with or prey on hundreds of other players to survive, dominate and escape!--- Some Features Include: ---Tame, Train \u0026 Ride Dinosaurs, in a Living Ecosystem.Food, Water, Temperature and Weather.Harvest, Build Structures, Paint Items.Plant, Farm \u0026 Grow.Summon the Ultimate Life Forms. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you may not be able to execute some actions. Wassup dude! Colors of creatures. 0.17.8: GUI-improvements, saves user-settings. The following species may show wrong stat-values ingame that prevents a correct extraction. like what folder are the dinos stats saved in so i can find it and import it? Don't want to turn on my PC to use that one, prefer to have it on my phone. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. Creatures sometimes forget to increase their values properly after imprinting, Upload/Download from Tek Transmitter, Supply Drop, or Obelisk, Leave render range for a couple of minutes and return. The image-files for the colored-creature-views have to be downloaded separately. Probability of stat selection, mutations, etc. This tool helps to retreive the values that matter for breeding. The last 2 updates to ark smart breeder have had the virus: Filename: ark smart breeding.exe Threat name: Heur.AdvML.CFull Path: c:\users\xxxx\downloads\ark.smart.breeding_0.28.6.zip. Save your creatures in a library, sort and compare their stats, view their pedigree, use the breeding-plan to get the best possible creatures and keep track of the growing babies with timers. - Discover: Explore a massive living and breathing prehistoric landscape as you find . When I add anew dino to the library it is not used when clicking 'DetermineBest Breeding' until I restart the app. Exported ARK Smart Breeding has changed its layout for the server settings menu. Privacy Policy. Extract dino stats, mutations, and take the guess work out of breeding. Only users with topic management privileges can see it. 1,1,1 Please note that the extraction for imprinted creatures may not work always, as the game sometimes "forgets" to increase some st. Is the only way to get this to actually download something onto my PC. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=0.7; The spyglass being a mod isnt always an option for everyone, but the breeding app can be used on any server, because it has several ways to import your dino stats. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. A mobile-version is not yet under development, for now you have to use this windows-application. 1,1,1 This plus the Ark Smart Breeding App, are the biggest utility a breeder can have, and are also adviced to use when ever possible. Work fast with our official CLI. Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Posted May 31, 2020. But was wondering what others like to use. Download the latest release. Manual Threat type: Heuristic Virus. Open this folder. There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again. (if you are not familiar with, or dont know what .zip files are please read here). Also I'm looking forward to see some awesome pedigrees, share yours if you got a nice breed. A-Calc | A-Guide: Android, iOS, Windows Mobile. I am not familiar with the database and the other options this application offers. panteni87. Welcome to the Ark: Survival Evolved Subreddit. In order to read how many points are in a stat you can use the extractor tab from the application. Just like that you created the export folder! Save your creatures in a library, If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. I understand your concern and it's good to be suspicious, but this software is only available as windows-application for the moment. See the wiki on more info, e.g. ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree Language . Also for custom made creatures/Colors/etc. Yeah I know, I have it! (One thing though. Try to change the multipliers in the multipliers.txt to. Detection of a threat based on malware heuristics. All clan members are all be able to collaborate, share progress, track dino stats with each other. Work fast with our official CLI. With the breedSmart App you can record and reference your data while your animal in front of you, no need to be tied to a computer. Manual with links to external resources like guides and videos, or Extraction issues if something does not work. How do you remove a dino from the library? Use the setup-ArkSmartBreeding-(version). Feedback is welcome. In order to do this, go to a dino that you would like to extract the stats from. The application will open up your game client, and then close it again and show you your dinosaur's stats. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. im trying to breed those in but your calculator keeps telling me that their value is 0, Hi, sounds like the server still uses the old multiplier (could be the case on Xbox-servers). All rights reserved. How can I check my post tame stats as someone who plays on Xbox and only has access to a Mac laptop? This feature let you export your in game dino straight into the app. 1,1,1 These mobile apps mostly contain a collection of tools like a taming calculator, crafting calculator, webresources etc. For the game ARK Survival Evolved. This tool helps to retreive the values that matter for breeding. Colors of creatures. Extract dino stats, mutations, and take the guess work out of breeding.. Has any breeding applications been made/released for the phone? Maybe I don't get your question, but it doesn't matter from where the stats come. Manual. Select the correct species. It's open source though, so you can check everything what the software does or even compile it yourself. I find it quite powerfully. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Discord: https://discord.gg/qCYYbQK. I'll check it out. Keep in mind some stats could occur as red instead of green. Welcome back to the channel!This time showing you how to use this amazing tool to know base stats and best breeding pairs! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Cookie Notice The smart breeding app is probably the easier way to do it though ;) I love the app. sign in You use the export under options ingame and then can import the data to the app. Absolutely worth having a closer look at. This Ark companion guide app delivers everything you should expect from such Ark: Survival Evolved guide and wiki apps, and it even sets the bar to a higher level by offering data from DevKit and personal testing data, engram calculations and planning, maps, breeding calculations, admin commands (cheats), dino stats, recipes, and a lot more . The files are saved as *.ini in Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved\DinoExports\ This data can be used with Ark Smart breeding app. Saves your creatures to you device so you can view them later. . Use the setup-ArkSmartBreeding-(version). to use Codespaces. Input stats at tame,library them and get bred stats before we commit to breed? Dododex is also an app, look in the App Store. SupremeArk.com uses its own custom settings. Read up on breeding and wrap your head around the mechanics. The file values.json contains all the stats, default-multipliers and other values (taming, breeding), it can be edited and updated if necessary. 0.17.8: GUI-improvements, saves user-settings. Powered by Invision Community, [Tool] ARK Smart Breeding: Extract Breeding Stats, Dino-library, pedigree, 0.15,0.45,0.23 If you don't understand the programming language that's no gain for you, but you may trust people that understand it that it will do no harm. (http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki:Admin_noticeboard). The file values.json contains all the stats, default-multipliers and other values (taming, breeding), it can be edited and updated if necessary. The ARK Smart Hub features apps which will make your next off-road 4X4 adventure safe, simple and informative. species sorting. . That's strange, I can see the link. Download. The tool will organize your breeding and all your dinos in very easy. dropbox, googledrive, etc.) The Xbox/ Microsoft version does not seem . Ark Breeder: Android Includes stat tester, stat extractor, and saving of creatures into the app. SA Companion is the only companion app for ARK: Survival Evolved you'll ever need. The reason that I am looking for an online version is so that my tribe mates and I can all see the necessary information. . If you share the library file (.xml) via a cloudservice (e.g. Support the development of this tool: For the game ARK Survival Evolved. For the game ARK Survival Evolved. Ark Breeder: Android Includes stat tester, stat extractor, and saving of creatures into the app. Copyright 2022 Studio Wildcard. Here it is again: If you want to use the tool with your friends, place the save-file in a shared folder (e.g. Ark Cheat Ark Commands Ark Guide A-Calc | A-Guide Crumplecorn Dododex Survive ARK Ark Breeding Calculator Crumplecorn Survive Ark . Assets 4. Once extracted to whatever folder of your choosing (I know most of you non-OCD people will just dump it on your desktop) you will find the application in the folder: First check one SupremeArk.com what the current server settings are. You are now ready to start reading stats from the game. ark-smart-breeding. hehe, thanks. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. The image-files for the colored-creature-views have to be downloaded separately: 0.22: Raising-list, improved timers, speech-recognition, 0.21: Stat-Radar-Chart, Stat-Potential-Chart, Cooldown-column in library, 0.20: Basic Taming-Calculator, Player-Management, Improved OCR and Overlay. Bump Newtonsoft.Json from 13.0.1 to 13.0.2 in /ASB-Updater (, added Carcharodontosaurus, adjusted Dinopithecus, Initialisieren Sie das Commit, um ".gitIgnore"- und ".gitAttribute"-S, Udpate translation.txt and French translation. sign in Manual with links to external resources like guides and videos, or Extraction issues if something does not work. Breed best male against line of females. A tool for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. Quick guide to ARK Smart Breeding. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. to use Codespaces. Extract the ARK.Smart.Breeding_(version).zip in an arbitrary folder to use it as a portable or shared installation. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Extract the folder "img" in the application's folder to get . Ark Breeding || How To - Smart Breeding App || TimmyCarbineIn this video I show you how to setup and use the Ark Smart Breeding App in order to keep track of breeding dinos in Ark.I cover a very small section of the program; the extraction and the library tabs, but also how to diagnose issues you may have when extracting stats. If you are talking about the one on github its safe. For more information, please see our Beats making spreadsheets, or taking notes like i . v0.50.4 The columns are not in the same order. Get Started. Levelbars show percentiles, 0.17.5: Improved Extraction: First guess more accurate, multipliers are saved to library-file, better parent-sorting, new status-property for creatures, 0.17: more property-values to compare creatures (Topness), Highlighting only selected stats, 0.16: added library, pedigree, stat-tester, wild-levelup multiplier, 0.14: updated stats to 231.9 and added new creatures, 0.13.1: added support for new creature-balance, 0.12: fixed algorithm for just tamed creatures ("torpor too high after taming"-bug), 0.11.1: updated stats.txt for scorpions tamed before v225, 0.11: updated creature-stats in stats.txt, changed algorithm to not needing xp anymore and removed level.txt (easier for custom server), 0.10: sum of levels and what it should be to easier see correct combinations, fixes, 0.9.3: fixes, torpor-bug workaround, new row-output-format, 0.9: fixes, improved algorithm for better results, support for already bred creatures, 0.8: fix for max-level-determination, ui-improvements, 0.7: fix for rounding-errors (occured in high-level-creatures). Keep the folder opened, it will come in handy for the next step! You can use it to store the stats of your dinos from the PC- and the Xbox-version. ARK Breeding App. Support the development of this tool: For the game ARK Survival Evolved. Alt-Tab to your ARK Smart Breeding application. 0.18: Breeding-Plan. Hold E until the radial menu appear, Option, Export Dino. Sluit af; There is a very helpful Discord server in case you are constantly bumping into red numbers. New to ark, trying to beat all the maps before Ark 2 releases. Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. 1,1,1 For those of you who don't know where your folders are, go on. Its an alternative to normal way to pull dino data into the program. The image-files for the colored-creature-views have to be downloaded separately: 0.22: Raising-list, improved timers, speech-recognition, 0.21: Stat-Radar-Chart, Stat-Potential-Chart, Cooldown-column in library, 0.20: Basic Taming-Calculator, Player-Management, Improved OCR and Overlay. Copyright 2022 Studio Wildcard. Cookie Notice Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. --- Links ---Don't forget to vote for the next ARKitect Build: http://www.rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=7603576df5193d3aa--- Social Media ---Twitter: https://twitter.com/TimmyCarbinePatreon: https://www.patreon.com/TimmyCarbineTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv/TimmyCarbine--- Youtubers you should check out ---John Vs - https://www.youtube.com/JohnVsYoutubeAlexis Arcade - https://www.youtube.com/AlexisArcadeMonkeyPuzzle - https://www.youtube.com/MonkPuzzThickFreedom - https://www.youtube.com/user/ThickFreedom--- Ark Info \u0026 Apps ---Purchase Ark: Survival Evolved - http://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/Taming App - http://dododex.comSmart Breeding App (Stat Calculator) - https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractor/Ark: Survival Evolved Wiki - http://ark.gamepedia.com/ARK:_Survival_Evolved_Wiki (Excellent source of information, definitely check it out)--- Playlists ---My Ark ARKitect Playlist - https://goo.gl/HaLQBaMy Ark Remastered Playlist - https://goo.gl/jr1GhP--- Music \u0026 Sound Effects ---All music \u0026 sound effects (except in game music \u0026 sounds) used in this video are licensed under creative commons by attribution 3.0 and are available athttp://www.audiomicro.com/http://www.freesound.org/http://www.freesoundtrackmusic.com/--- About Ark: Survival Evolved ---As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing and starving on the shores of a mysterious island called ARK, you must hunt, harvest resources, craft items, grow crops, research technologies, and build shelters to withstand the elements. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. In game you open up the inventory of the dinosaur you want to read. With library and pedigree-view. This guide is meant to help breeders set up the 3rd party application "ARK Smart Breeding" according to the server's settings. It probably needs a little advertising as it's very hidden away, looking forward to seeing the new features! Download the latest version here: https://github.c. Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. Quote from their website: "A tool for the game ARK: Survival Evolved. Go to file -> Settings -> Tab "Multipliers" and make sure all values are copied. The following species may show wrong stat-values ingame that prevents a correct extraction. Do you think there's a demand for that? Extract dino stats, mutations, and take the guess work out of breeding. Quick question, I have modified my ini file to "mitigate" the nerf that was done on tamed dinos, I changed this : PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0]=0.7; 0.15,0.45,0.2 google-drive or dropbox). Im starting with the island. Have tried installing smart breeder to my Mac using various different programs to run the .exe file but i cant get it working. That's the very same calculator. Please Very intuitive, visual and easily understood. For the game ARK Survival Evolved. Now you can also save your extracted stats in a library, see which creature, Wish there was a way we could extract stats on Xbox, Smart Breeding now supports the extraction of imprinted creatures. Yeah it seems the ark smart breeder is only for the steam and epic games version. Taming calculations Knockout calculations, food amounts, narcotic amounts, and time for both knockout and passive taming. and all users enable both the autosave and autoload checkbox in the settings, it should work like a . I see a link to the downloaded software, but nothing online. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. PLEASE NOTE: I am only using the application to READ my dinosaur's statpoints. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. But it's not a breeding app, if what I think this guy is asking which is, an app where he can breed his dinos from somewhere else remotely . Extract the ARK.Smart.Breeding_(version).zip in an arbitrary folder to use it as a portable or shared installation. Also imprinting can be an issue for this. They already have a calc there for extracting base stats which needs to be downloaded, but there are multiple different taming calcs, so it would be good to have multiple choices to work out breeding and base stats. 6 minute quick guide to ARK Smart Breeding. ARK Smart Breeding. You can find these at the bottom of the PVP and PVE rules pages. 1,1,1. Press "OK" to save the settings. Recently I saw a similar project (at least for the managing-/library-part) that is completely on a website, maybe you like this more: Is there a manual input one we could use for a smart phone ? I think why ASM feels so daunting is you don't know how breeding works. Angus Black Book by Folio3. Now you can also save your extracted stats in a library, see which creature has the best stats and view the pedigree of your pets. Unfavorite. Here's a list of these resources, sorted alphabetically. Sort your library to see which creatures are the best for breeding and compare which stats are inherited to the offspring. The file values.json contains all the stats, default-multipliers and other values (taming, breeding), it can be edited and updated if necessary. If you understand how breeding works then you will understand what the tools are for. Survive ARK: Android & iOS; Survivors Toolbox: Android; Taming Calculator ARK: Android; Desktop Apps [] A-Calc | A-Guide: Windows 10; ARK: Smart Breeding I put in a link in the post, have a look at the line after the one you quoted, cad, you can always request this be added to the wiki, it's independently run by others though. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the levels to plan the best breeding. You can join their Discord for further help here. *Now has icons for creatures and items. To get it setup you need to follow a few simple steps. Manual with links to external resources like guides and videos, Privacy Policy. Creatures sometimes forget to increase their values properly after imprinting, Upload/Download from Tek Transmitter, Supply Drop, or Obelisk, Leave render range for a couple of minutes and return. Any chance it's on crumplecorn or any of the suruvive-ark websites? The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update. Oh nice job, you are the secret author of the calc on there. 0.19: Editing, Extraction improved, Contextmenus, new Breeding-mode, Timer, Fixes. When I add a new dino to the library it is not used when clicking 'Determine Best Breeding' until I restart the app. ARK Smart Breeding is available only on PC, so you'll want to install it there. English (USA) (Default) The first thing you want to do is to make sure you have the "Dino Export" folder. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Are you sure you want to create this branch? Levelbars show percentiles, 0.17.5: Improved Extraction: First guess more accurate, multipliers are saved to library-file, better parent-sorting, new status-property for creatures, 0.17: more property-values to compare creatures (Topness), Highlighting only selected stats, 0.16: added library, pedigree, stat-tester, wild-levelup multiplier, 0.14: updated stats to 231.9 and added new creatures, 0.13.1: added support for new creature-balance, 0.12: fixed algorithm for just tamed creatures ("torpor too high after taming"-bug), 0.11.1: updated stats.txt for scorpions tamed before v225, 0.11: updated creature-stats in stats.txt, changed algorithm to not needing xp anymore and removed level.txt (easier for custom server), 0.10: sum of levels and what it should be to easier see correct combinations, fixes, 0.9.3: fixes, torpor-bug workaround, new row-output-format, 0.9: fixes, improved algorithm for better results, support for already bred creatures, 0.8: fix for max-level-determination, ui-improvements, 0.7: fix for rounding-errors (occured in high-level-creatures). Save your creatures in a library, cad, February 29, 2016 in General Discussion. Hey Folks, today's video is about using the app Ark SmartBreeder.Github for Smartbreeder: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractorAlso, got a new promotion. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. Extract the ARK.Smart.Breeding_(version). Then you only have to be aware not to overwrite changes of your firends (and vice versa). Apologies if the answer is obvious . Favorite Breeding app/spread sheet. There are numerous apps and websites for ARK: Survival Evolved that help with certain tasks in the game, e.g. Dododex is a breeding app. Mostly the stat health is affected, sometimes weight, stamina or food. (. Nope. Mostly the stat health is affected, sometimes weight, stamina or food. Please More sharing options. There's literally a tab called breeding. This topic has been deleted. When it comes to listing down the best breeding apps that are available on the Android platform, leaving Angus Black Book out of the discussion is not possible. note: your gameclient should be full-screen (not borderless fullscreen nor windowed!). It's easy! Privacy Policy. Extract the ARK.Smart.Breeding_(version). Thanks for the hard work making this tool. Invite Clan Members. Give Feedback on Discord, in the github-issues-section or on the official ARK-forums. cadon. If you already know where your Ark folder is you can skip ahead to the next point. Here is an updated screen capture as of the date of this reply. how do you use it with the ark smart breeder? Ark Dino Stats is a convenience tools for storing the stats of your best and favorite dinos. I've been trying to use the wiki to do it but it's just way too hard because they're not all post tame stats. PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[8]=0.7; Favorited. iPad Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later . You signed in with another tab or window. Select the creature and click in the menu on Creature -> Remove. Quick guide to ARK Smart Breeding. 0.19: Editing, Extraction improved, Contextmenus, new Breeding-mode, Timer, Fixes. Alt-Tab to your ARK Smart Breeding application. You are now 'cheating' the mutation system. or Extraction issues if something does not work. I'd prefer that it not be a black box of information that only I contain. save import fix. Now that you have your folder and his location you are ready to setup the app! Download the latest release. I've been getting a little bit into breeding recently and have started looking for an app or spread sheet to help keep track of stats. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. and our Download and install ARK Smart Breeding from the official source. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. Les Link to comment Share on other sites. 04 Sep 11:18 . A tag already exists with the provided branch name. @MrDynamicMan thought about a mobile app, but I'm not sure if the small screen of a mobile would allow a good user experience. The image-files for the colored-creature-views have to be downloaded separately: Creature-Images. The Definitive Ark Breeding App Start Tracking for Free! Link below.ARK Smart . Adjust size in settings. Award. When you scroll down, you will see the "Download the latest release" Link. Right click on the game name and select properties. ", Extract the zip file with a program such as WinRAR or 7Zip. No description, website, or topics provided. Are you sure you want to create this branch? Sign up for a new account in our community. ARK Smart Breeding. The only app that seems to work is maybe overly complicated and have found a decent spread sheet. Scan this QR code to download the app now. For the game ARK Survival Evolved. PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0]=0.7; Cookie Notice Now you want to browse to your export file. From the palm of your hand you can record health records by animal, create and record custom data . The file values.json contains all the stats, default-multipliers and other values (taming, breeding), it can be edited and updated if necessary. Looks like your connection to Supreme Gaming Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect. **** Help translate the app to your language: http . You will continue to get mutations that will be born on the Matrilineal side, but will switch to the Patrilineal side when you breed it with your base level females. But i guess 1 isn't enough, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Set them in the settings (File -> Settings) to match them to your server-settings. 8 . It seems all the stat calculators I have access to only work for pre tame stats. Since this guide as been made, a new feature appeared on the Smart Breeding App. colorNew function. Numerous functions and settings. The tool itself is a windows application and does not run on Xbox. Create your own clan and invite friends to join in the fun! Seller Elijah Patric Size 12.3 MB. Ark Survival Forge Calculator for Android; Dododex: iOS, Android,Windows 10, also on Amazon. For the game ARK Survival Evolved. I was looking into it, but worried if it's safe to download or not. NoScript). I've been breeding for years, have multiple maxed out dinos, never needed to use it once. Save your creatures in a library, sort and compare their stats, view their pedigree, use the breeding-plan to get the best possible creatures and keep track of the growing babies with timers. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. The app gives you the ability to manage data on your animals, matings and finances for multiple species in one app. Either google for ARK Smart Breeding and look for the GitHub repository from the user "cadon" or follow this link to the repository. Extracts possible levelups of creatures to get the values for breeding. Learn more. Download the latest version here: https://github.com/cadon/ARKStatsExtractorSubscribe here http://bit.ly/lostboys-sub____________________d[-_-]b____________________ MY EDITING SOFTWAREVisual Effects Software: https://amzn.to/33DhLv7Video Editing Software: https://amzn.to/2z16hn2 MY GEARMonitor | Acer 34 Ultrawide: https://amzn.to/2YRjTeUKeyboard | Logitech G910 RGB: https://amzn.to/31qM6epVideo Card | GTX 980ti: https://amzn.to/2YUy2bDMouse | Logitech G700s: https://amzn.to/2KpoMZ3Gamepad | Logitech G13: https://amzn.to/2Yxr5SjSound System | Logitech Z5500: https://amzn.to/2KAPFry VISUAL EFFECTSChannel Trailer: http://bit.ly/2jlSqjdArcade Logo: http://bit.ly/2jnMTJ8HUD Effects: http://bit.ly/2I0sasXARK Video Intro: http://bit.ly/2KuHJHtStomp Video Intro: http://bit.ly/2KtJy7Q SOUND EFFECTSGaming Power Up: http://bit.ly/2I4PE02EDM Party Dubstep: http://bit.ly/2HNg6YI

Rheem 22v50f1 Thermocouple, Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kits Instructions, Articles A