Price: $ 13.41. L, 3 In. . John Deere will likely have limited spare parts left for the STX38. . The blades were received in a timely manner and fit perfectly. - Feedback fornecido pelo comprador r***r (462). Hydrostatic drive. Yes, it's all we do! Select one: Copyright 2004-2023 PartsTree.com. Current Auctions. John Deere Original Equipment 2 Blades #M82408 241 $28.46 Most purchasedin this set of products 8TEN LawnRAZOR Blade Set for John Deere 38 inch Deck 240 GT242 LT150 AM137324 AM141039 M153118 M84472 (High Lift) 180 $45.95 MaxPower 561808B Blade Set for 38" Cut John Deere Replaces AM100946 and M82408 150 $34.73 While a used John Deere mower is probably still going to be far higher in quality than most other models on the market, it is not worth purchasing a 38 John Deere used. The most used attachment is a bagger attachment that collects grass clippings at the rear of the machine. The next most popular attachment is a snow blower that can be used to clear your driveway of snow during the winter. Had the same problem. Our lawn mower blades are manufactured with a combination of carbon and boron to provide hardness for a long life and sharp edge without breakage. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Arnold 38-Inch John Deere Lawn Mower Blade Visit the Arnold Store 14 ratings $1800 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. These John Deere Lawn Tractor Parts may include: Tune Up Kit, Spark Plug, Mower Blades, Traction Drive Belt, Transmission Belt, Mower Drive Belt, Battery, and .SOLVED: Need john deere stx38 mower deck belt diagram - FixyaJohn Deere Stx38 Parts Diagram | Automotive Parts Diagram Images Error posting question. Q: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/marine, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Caltric Deck Spindle Pulley for John Deere STX30 STX38 30" 38" Mower Deck | Home & Garden, Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living, Lawn Mowers, Parts & Accessories | eBay! Quality mower blades, fit my old John Deere STX38 perfectly, I rely heavily on the products from GreenPartStore to keep my old mower going strong as new. Save. Supco SLP2565 25#CO 65#CI LOW PRESS SWITCH 25#CO 65#CI LOW PRESS SWITCH (nm. PartsTree.com and Hill Country Outdoor Power are HCOP, LLC companies. ch_color_bg = "#FFFFFF"; Find out more about your favorite lawnmowers and tractors. John Deere 54-in Deck Standard Mower Blade for Riding Mower/Tractors (3-Pack) Model # GY20685 23 Fits the Z375R, Z425, Z525E Blades are made with steel alloy to provide strength and long life Blades designed to work with your machine to provide a perfect cut Find My Store for pricing and availability John Deere 2 Blade Deck 38" fits John Deere LT150 LT155 LT160 LT166 LT180 AM141039 M153118. High lift blades can also be referred to as Discharge performance blades. I had the same problem with mine. Original Mower Blade. Nice heavy duty blades for my John Deere STX38 with a black deck. There was a problem completing your request. This lawn mower is an incredibly popular one having had a production run that lasted 9 years from 1988 until the last one rolled off the assembly line in 1997. Table of Contents show Can you still purchase the John Deere STX38 used? The last one they produced, the STX38, was discontinued in 1997. Blades are of good heavy duty quality. Free shipping. 2-day shipping. They're also made to reduce noise by up to 1.5 decibels, which makes a big difference to your ears on long jobs. Add to Cart. They cut (no vibration) just, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. This means that they may not last as long as you would hope. At the time of writing, the most popular models they have available for non-commercial use will be the 100 series and X300 series. I also mowed my father in laws yard for about 5 years. [{"displayPrice":"$28.46","priceAmount":28.46,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"28","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"46","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"BwIjS1OdwNv5IlltA%2FmqT6HjUlX3WBFxdEzXvsnV09lGjbsSvANJtqV9qMefasmzi9j%2B3h%2BJnzWXCU90BrkdRMP5tDVCO3Dli5pzKKCCsJkhUHAQ6Mf%2BMLIGDZWP3OQhReuFondx9gtEW1YiE8t4uhXvp3t7NVBw3rZrvQSp9n8rxo%2FEYTHHXPKuCUFj7BVk","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Make sure the engine is cool, then, twist to remove. Add to Cart Add to Quote. Would do business with again. I have a John Deere 1 11 38" cut I've had for about 15 years I noticed it was cut a little funny so I ordered some new blades they worked out great a love the way my yard looks mode with a John Deere, Great blades fit perfectly, fast friendly service and shipping, I agree to allow GreenPartStore to store and process my personal data as described in the, John Deere Standard Mower Blade (38-inch cut), John Deere Commercial Walk Behind Mower Parts, GreenFunStore John Deere Merchandise & Gifts, John Deere Model Year to Serial Number Guide, Sunbelt XHT Low Lift Mower Blade for 38-inch John Deere Deck - B1JD5101, Predator2 Mower Blade for 38-inch John Deere Deck - B1PD5125, John Deere Leveling Gauge for Mower Deck Blade Height - AM130907. MaxPower 561808B Blade Set for 38" Cut John Deere Replaces AM100946 and M82408, 8TEN LawnRAZOR Blade Set for John Deere 38 inch Deck 240 GT242 LT150 AM137324 AM141039 M153118 M84472 (High Lift), AEagle Hi Lift Blade for John Deere 38 inch Deck X300 240 245 GT242 LT150 STX38 F510 160 AM137324 AM141039 M153118 M84472 AM100945 AM141041 AM100991 AM137326 M154159 2 Pack, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, John Deere Original Equipment 2 Blades #M82408. Some are operator and some are parts or repair manuals.. Alternatively, you can look for broken versions of the model online. $374.99 + shipping. Free shipping. Most of their non-commercial riding mowers will offer 42, 48, and 52 options. Good price and product. May get 30 years out of it. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Gator tungsten carbide blades stay sharp twice as long, with mulching teeth for better distribution. The mower deck that comes with the this lawn mower as standard has a cutting width of 38 inches, but its total width is about 10 inches greater than this due to the fact that the discharge chute is located on the side of the mower deck. - Feedback fornecido pelo comprador c***c (1681). Thank you for your great service!" -Blair Ecker Need help with installation? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'totalgardener_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalgardener_com-medrectangle-4-0'); John Deere authorized representatives will not be able to order the spare parts in for you as John Deere will no longer be manufacturing components for discontinued models. Register to Bid . Once I got the blades engaged was when I really noticed how good they are. On time and great coimmunication. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. : 204245492347). Always stored inside. We will contact you as soon as this product is available. post; account; 0 favorites. You can have your say below by leaving review. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Shipping | returned in new condition and in its original packaging with John Deere 160 Riding Mower. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Designed with progressive geometry on the cutting edge for a cleaner cut and an aggressive blade angle to increase air flow for superior bagging or side discharge, Gator G3 blades help you get that professional looking cut with any mower. Great blades ay a great cost. If you have any questions about which John Deere OEM Lawn Mower Blades you need for your John Deere Lawn Mowers, Zero Turn Mowers or other John Deere Mowers, call the experts at 1-888-284-9606*, Your session will expire at: 4/18/2023 8:23:44 AM, John Deere 38" Bagging Mower Blade Kit - AM141041, John Deere 325 Parts, John Deere 335 Parts, John Deere 345 Parts, John Deere 355D Parts, John Deere F510 Parts, John Deere F525 Parts, John Deere GT225 Parts, John Deere GT235 Parts, John Deere GT242 Parts, John Deere GT245 Parts, John Deere GT262 Parts, John Deere GT275 Parts, John Deere GX325 Parts, John Deere GX335 Parts, John Deere GX345 Parts, John Deere GX355 Parts, John Deere LT133 Parts, John Deere LT150 Parts, John Deere LT155 Parts, John Deere LT160 Parts, John Deere LT166 Parts, John Deere LT170 Parts, John Deere LT180 Parts, John Deere LX172 Parts, John Deere LX173 Parts, John Deere LX176 Parts, John Deere LX178 Parts, John Deere LX186 Parts, John Deere LX188 Parts, John Deere LX255 Parts, John Deere LX266 Parts, John Deere LX277 Parts, John Deere LX279 Parts, John Deere LX280 Parts, John Deere LX288 Parts, John Deere LX289 Parts, John Deere STX38 Parts, John Deere X300 Parts, John Deere X340 Parts, John Deere X360 Parts, Fits select John Deere Riding Mowers with 38" Mower Decks. John Deere JS38 Parts The JS38 Walk Behind Lawn Mower was produced with standard features including the Briggs & Stratton engine, 20 oz Engine Oil Capacity, and a 21" cutting width. For Sale. Blade set features star lock center hole configuration. All of this is shippable on an 'in-by-3 pm-out-the-same-day . Amazon has encountered an error. ch_type = "mpu"; A: John Deere Mulching Blade Set for 38-inch Mower Deck - AM141040 Usually available Brand John Deere Note: See parts catalog for usage Quantity Add to Cart Description John Deere Mulching Blade Set Fits models: X300 111 111H 112L 116 116H 160 165 170 240 245 LX173 LX176 LX178 GT242 STX38 LT133 LT155 LT166 LT150 LT160 175 180 185 RX95 SRX95 SX95 John Deere 1525, 1600, 3830, #300-300A Complete Cutterbar Rebuild Kit 14' $677.15 Learn More "Hey!! Item as described. John Deere 42-inch Mower Deck Rebuild Kit (Years 2002 thru 2005) - GY20995. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, service your vessel in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing this vessel. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Our lawn mower blades are manufactured with a combination of carbon and boron to provide hardness for a long life and sharp edge without breakage. Just routine maintenance and avoiding overt abuse. How Often To Run Exhaust Fan In Grow Tent. However you also have the option of mulching the grass clippings or just discharging them out the side of the mower deck. This lawn mower is an incredibly popular one having had a production run that lasted 9 years from 1988 until the last one rolled off the assembly line in 1997. What size mower decks does John Deere offer on their riding mowers? Star shaped center hole fits both round and star shaped blade arbors Includes nut kit. Return Items identified as Eligible for Return are eligible Order arrived promptly. Thanks GPS!! This enables this blade set to be used on the newer star spindle decks as well as the regular round style that John Deere has used for years. Fast shipping and good customer service.I've shopped from this retailer before and the prices are reasonable along with a good exchange policy. Other than that, they are definitely good quality. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. This model has more than one variation. 48- and 54-inch Accel Deep mower decks Select models with power 4-wheel steering, 21-inch cut and sewn seat, hydraulic lift and heavy-duty all-purpose tires Twin Touch forward and reverse foot pedals Optional One Touch MulchControl System available 4 year/500 hour bumper-to-bumper warranty** Available Models: X570 48-in. Share on: Part number: A-B1MA2402. John Deere 38-inch Medium Lift Blade Set AM141039 3+ day shipping Add $35.70 2 Gator G3 Mower Blades for John Deere GX22151 3+ day shipping Add $39.02 John Deere 42C Deck Lawn Mower Blade Set GT GX LX M148613 3+ day shipping Add $35.75 MaxPower 561812 (3) Blade Set for 48" Cut John Deere, Sabre, Scott's Brands Replaces OEM #GX21784, GY20852 6 One blade is definitely more dull than the other, resulting in uneven cutting. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'totalgardener_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalgardener_com-leader-1-0');Yes. Also Weed eater blades. The X300 series will be the best option for those that want a quality riding mower for non-commercial use. John Deere 38 Inch Riding Lawn Mowers, Troy-Bilt 42 Inch Riding Lawn Mowers, AYP Lawn Mower Blades, 42 Inch Riding Lawnmowers, Details. John Deere also supplies a lot of spare parts for the JD STX38 even though its a fairly old machine, Return to John Deere Lawnmowers from John Deere STX38, Return to John Deere from John Deere STX38 Lawn Mower. John Deere Lawn Mower Decks, John Deere 42 . I have a JD dealer close to me but for the last several years I have bought all my parts and products from the green parts store. D feedback sobre a sua experincia no eBay, - eBay Entrega Garantida - abre em janela ou guia separada, ARNOLD 490-110-0026 JOHN DEERE 38 "LMINA CORTADOR DE GRAMA DESCARGA LATERAL AM100946 M82408. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Login. Entdecke Passend fr John Deere AM141041 38" High Lift Bagging Rasenmher Klinge Kit in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Free Shipping Included! Hi, Im John Stephens, chief editor and writer for Totalgardener.com. Buy Arnold 38 in. Walk Behind Mower Sears / Craftsman / AYP / FHP / EHP Blade. www.sweettractors.com. They arrived on time and fit perfectly. Includes 2 Blades. Blades worked great, quick shipment and easy to install. Thank you for suchprompt delivery and a quality blade. To encourage a greener, fuller healthier lawn, be sure to mow with sharp lawn mower blades. # AM100946, M82408 View More Information Qty: I could hear the difference in these blades versus the old ones and the lawn looks great. Have this machine from new 25+ years. Made in United States Package Dimensions: 3.81 L x 49.53H x7.62W (centimeters) Package Weight : 1.202 kilograms They do a nice job, though I would recommend buying a discharge chute plate to take full advantage of the mulching action. John Deere Tricycler Mulch Kit BM 17876 38" 3 Blade Mowers #4 | Home & Garden, Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living, Lawn Mowers, Parts & Accessories | eBay! Careers Sponsorships | Past Auctions. All Browse Allis Chalmers Mower Blades Browse Ariens Mower Blades Im excited to share everything Ive learned plus more from the other local gardening and animal raising experts I know. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'totalgardener_com-box-3','ezslot_4',102,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalgardener_com-box-3-0');John Deere no longer manufacturers a 38-inch riding mower. A lot of people find that it is easier to produce a more even lawn when you have a smaller deck. Regular price $63.28 Sale price $57.28 Sale View. Not only is the item great, right size and quality, the service was great. Results for "js38 7800825 john deere 22 walk behind mower 2012" (10000 Models) . Green . Have Your Say! Best prices and worldwide shipping! on your e-commerce invoice. Returned Items must be if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'totalgardener_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalgardener_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');All of their options will have a 42 cutting deck available. Installation was straight forward, no problems. Cancer and Reproductive Harm/Cncer y Dao Reproductivo. Will sharpen next season. I would buy them again. They arrived in a timely manner, were perfectly balanced, and sharp right out of the box. Blade Kit contains (2) Blades and Lock Nuts. for 100 Series Lawn Tractors. The Blades are of good quality, delivered the day They said over all a good buy. if the load raises the front tires off the ground, it probably shouldnt be pulled). The 17hp Kawasaki engine has just had a full service with all new filters, plugs and oil . It is unlikely that they will bring a 38 model back. John deere l120 deck belt diagram. It has never quit. I took me almost 3 hours to mow the church yard because it was so big. L, 3 In . Ive been gardening and raising animals for over 15 years starting with a small backyard plot in Northern Virginia where I grew corn, potatoes, squash, and using a high mulch technique called the Ruth Stout Method. I have bought a newer machine when I thought my STX 38 was failing (it wasnt) and then ended up sticking with the STX 38 because it just ran faster and took the hills better. States. Buy blades for push mowers and riding mowers. These cookies do not store any personal information. These blades give you an ultra-extended cutting length, which means more mulching capacity per rotation and less time emptying the bag. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. . However, you will want to pay special attention to what is on offer to ensure that you get something that will fit your riding mower. Please try again. John Deere STX38 Parts Categories: Ignition and Electrical Parts High lift blades have increased vacuum and are necessary for bagging. 15 HP Kohler engine runs good. Free shipping for many products! Is there any company that makes a 38 riding mower? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'totalgardener_com-box-4','ezslot_7',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-totalgardener_com-box-4-0'); They may be able to carry out some basic repairs on the riding mower for you. John Deere Mower For Parts. These blades worked great on my John Deere 180 with a 38 deck! If you find a broken version of the John Deere STX38, then you may be able to salvage a few spare parts from it. Please try again. Winkelen op rubriek. Bagger has seen better days and its falling apart but still works. The John Deere STX38 lawn mower is an upgraded version of the John Deere STX30 garden tractor lawn mower. des moines > farm & garden - by owner . I later moved to Colorado where I experimented with growing greens using aquaponics inside. Winkelen op rubriek. Theyre not quite as heavy duty as my original blades, but nothing is nowadays, and theyre still plenty enough heavy duty to not be easily damaged. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Discharge is efficient even through high grass. It is only 4 larger than a 38 mower deck. Free shipping for many products! js38 7800825 john deere 22 walk behind mower 2012. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); ch_client = "jocosgra"; Universal Mower Deck (0) No media assets available for preview $43.99 Stens OEM Replacement Mulching Blade for 50 in. Home / Auctions / Pickin' On The Prairie ~ Online Estate Auction / Lawn mower blades, 38" blade set. I still mow with my old 1988 165 riding mower. A smaller mower deck will provide you with the ability to move around a little bit easier on smaller areas of land. Oferecemos esta ferramenta de traduo apenas para lhe proporcionar maior convenincia. Hi, Im John Stephens, chief editor and writer for Totalgardener.com. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Great machine. Use Genuine John Deere Lawn Mower blades to get the perfect fit on the spindle. Most people will not be able to tell the difference between a 38 riding mower deck and a 42 riding mower deck. Cub Cadet Mower Deck (0) No media assets available for preview Shop online and in-store for Mower Blades. Fit my John Deere STX 38 perfectly! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. High lift blades can also be referred to as Discharge performance blades. Sharp and easy to install! Yes they will,, I've run them in my LT133 for about 6 months. Sorry for the inconvenience. New genuine, OEM and aftermarket parts. current price $37.24. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Terre Products , 3pk Hi Lift Lawn Mower Blades , 38" Cut , John Deere AM13724 at the best online prices at eBay! Privacy Policy | Returns | However, they will also cut the grass a lot slower unless you pair them with a high HP engine. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. Wow, I just got around to putting these blades on to my John Deere LT133.

Car Makes A Whining Noise But Won't Start, Secret Service Uniformed Division Forum, How Many Quarts Of Atf In 727 Transmission, Dirty Riddles In Spanish, Articles J