The Discord logo font is a custom Discord font similar to TT Runs Black. Finally, click the (x) ESC button in the top right. This page is part of The Hex Hub of The Color Spot at HTML Station.You can use a quick reference table to choose from among the many other color tables available or to see the meaning of the labels (Safe 16 SVG Hex3).. You can use different formats of this same information (To vote for this . Today. Sponsors are people who support the development of this project. Why Doesnt Messenger Show Last Active Anymore? The Discord hex colors are as follows: The light mode consists of one white and two gray shades. As for the dark mode, the color is #36393F. background-color: rgb(114, 137, 218); You can only apply the dark or light mode. Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Discords dark theme is blackish with the hex code #35393e. HEX: The hexadecimal representation of the RGB components. Wonder if discord will ever make a truly dark theme Reply If you want to support me, you can do it by clicking on the button below. Discord Pantone colors can be found below. Steve has always been fascinated by technology, which led him to pursue his degree in computer science at Boston College, where he graduated with honors. ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Discord's background color hex codes are #ffffff and #35393e. Besides setting the mode to the two options, the desktop app lets you sync the app background with your computer. 1 1 1 silver badge. Web developers and graphic designers use hex codes to define a particular color. Silver RGB color code Silver RGB color code = #C0C0C0= 192*65536+192*256+192= (192,192,192) RED=192, GREEN=192, BLUE=192 Silver color codes chart Grey color See also Blue color Cyan color Green color Grey color Maroon color Pink color Purple color Red color White color Yellow color HTML color codes Write how to improve this page Submit Feedback Required fields are marked *. Why hasn't the Attorney General investigated Justice Thomas? https://discord.js.org/#/docs/discord.js/main/class/EmbedBuilder, https://discord.js.org/#/docs/discord.js/main/typedef/ColorResolvable. That is the color Discord offers for dark mode. Although you may want to not spend the time searching up the RGB/HEX color codes so discord has a built-in color system. can one turn left and right at a red light with dual lane turns? By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. A color picker allows a user to select a color by clicking on visual range of color to pin-point an exact code. These colors are used to create contrast, emphasis, and visual interest, and they help to create a cohesive and visually appealing user experience. The Discord logo resembles a game controller having two buttons on it. So, well explain everything separately. 3. Once you have the hex code, you can use it to set the background color in your Discord settings or in your CSS. Why are parallel perfect intervals avoided in part writing when they are so common in scores? His specialty is writing extremely detailed how-to guides that can be followed by even the most inexperienced person. You can switch to Discord dark mode on the desktop app using the following steps: You can follow the steps given below to enable the dark theme on your mobile app. Discord logo color represents communication and freedom. As a note: No, you cant customize the color for the Discord background. Let's go! }. On . You can also use it to create a palette from any photo perfect for finding inspiration or creating your next masterpiece. Discords dark theme is blackish with the hex code #35393e. Codes and values information about the #2c2f33 hex color . Continue with Recommended Cookies. Click on either, and your background color will change. Discords background color is white (#ffffff) or blackish (#35393e). The Discord logo in PNG format can be found below. from_hsv, from_rgb, from_str, and to_rgb which allow great customisation for your colors. Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop (20), Browse millions of trending color schemes. Discord color palette as RGB can be found below. So, lets begin. Next, we will see the steps for changing the background mode for Discord on the desktop and mobile versions. Too many attempts. Go Pro to unlock this feature and many others. Your email address will not be published. A List of Orange Shades Orange #ffa500 | rgb (255,165,0) Papaya Whip #ffefd5 | rgb (255,239,213) Peach Puff #ffdab9 | rgb (255,218,185) Coral #ff7f50 | rgb (255,127,80) Dark Orange I made a class for the different color codes to use in discord.py which can be imported into the main file. How do two equations multiply left by left equals right by right? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Dark code. 10 codes colors: Branding ofspace digital design trend 2023 dashboard colours, Branding trend logo 2023 abstract mark dope palette, leaf logo design trends 2023 colors palette, Pantone christmas 2023 illustration colours, 2023 illustration visual design user experience colors. I would love to connect with everyone here. Discord 2023 color codes HEX, RGB information in table. If you use discord.js' Embed Builder (and not @discordjs/builder), you're actually able to use hex colors, colour names or rgb values. In HTML, CSS, and SVG, hexadecimal formats for identifying colors are called hex codes. The Discord logo meaning symbolizes a young rebellious spirit in communication. Step Four: Upload to Discord Video Call. HEX colors #7289da, #ffffff, #99aab5, #2c2f33, #23272a. The Discord dark mode color has a hex value of #36393F. code_colors_discordjs.md Here is an updated list of the colors that are currently implemented with a name Official Discord color palette Other role colors Don't hesitate to follow me on GitHub, also sponsoring me on GitHub. First, open the Discord app on your personal computer. April 10, 2023 by Tarik Billa. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Blurple Hex: #5865F2 RGB: (88, 101, 242) CMYK: (73, 64, 0, 0) PANTONE: PMS 2716 C Buy Matching Paint Table of Contents [ hide] Discord color palette as CMYK can be found below. So, what is your reason for choosing the dark theme on Discord? Getting them from RGB would be: import discord beige = discord.Color.from_rgb (225, 198, 153) and then for HEX color codes, it would be even simpler (not even needing to import discord) and just: dark_red = 0x992d22 as you have above. HEX: #202225 RGB: (32, 34, 37), HEX: #292b2f RGB: (41, 43, 47), HEX: #2f3136 RGB: (47, 49, 54), HEX: #37393f RGB: (55, 57, 63), HEX: #42464e RGB: (66, 70, 78), HEX: #eaeaeb RGB: (234, 234, 235), HEX: #9da1a4 RGB: (157, 161, 164), HEX: #61646b RGB: (97, 100, 107), HEX: #2d7d46 RGB: (45, 125, 70), HEX: #1cb955 RGB: (28, 185, 85). Discord is an online platform popular with gamers for letting them connect in voice or video chat. Setting the app to the light or dark mode is straightforward in desktop and mobile versions. This is automatically determined by the colors of your avatar. Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. A List of Green Shades Green #008000 | rgb (0,128,0) Pale Green #98fb98 | rgb (152,251,152) Light Green #90ee90 | rgb (144,238,144) Dark Sea Green #8fbc8f | rgb (143,188,143) Discord doesnt allow users to use custom colors as backgrounds. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Can I ask for a refund or credit next year? The hex code for the Discord logo is #7289da, which is lavender blue. This color has an approximate wavelength of 427.85 nm. Setting Background Color or WPF (4.0) ListBox - Windows 8. The Discord hex colors are as follows: The light mode consists of one white and two gray shades. Changing the apps background differs depending on whether you use the desktop or the mobile version. In a RGB color space, hex #000080 (also known as Navy blue) is composed of 0% red, 0% green and 50.2% blue. Lets see how to switch between the Discord modes available on your device. I overpaid the IRS. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. You can save up to ten backgrounds on an account. All my other attempts lead to a slightly off color This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast 1 21 4 Related Topics So, what is your reason for choosing the dark theme on Discord? Anyone can do it. These codes are unique for each hue and saturation. Click Change Background to finalize . You can switch between light and dark modes while using the Discord app but can not customize it. #7289da is light color. Its app and website are both accessible in light and dark modes. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Use the color picker to choose a new color. Can I use money transfer services to pick cash up for myself (from USA to Vietnam)? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Discord Color Palette Color Hex Color Palettes Discord Discord Color Palette futuristic_mc 47 Favorites 0 Comments A palette based around the interface for the voice-communication app Discord. While the discord background color hex code is shown as a solid color, Discord is still a white background. We will discuss what color the Discord background is for its two modes. You can choose between a light and dark theme for the apps background. First, open the Discord app on your phone. The default mode is light, but you can easily switch between the two using the steps we will cover later. Or here is a quick example for colors: This is not necessary. Iterating over dictionaries using 'for' loops, column of lists to lists and dictionaries. Discord will automatically switch to dark mode by following your system settings. colors.red if red color is wanted. rev2023.4.17.43393. The discord.Color class also provides great methods for you to use such as: In this guide, we will learn: What Is the Hex Code for Discord Background guide 2023. The Discord hex colors are as follows: The light mode consists of one white and two gray shades. To change Discords background from light to dark mode on the desktop version, follow the steps below: Follow the steps below to change Discords background from light to dark on mobile: Discord has two backgrounds, the light and the dark mode. The discord.Color class has many built-in colour codes for you to use. To use the hex code in CSS, you will need to use the background-color property and set it to the hex code you want to use. . How To Tell if Someone Has Deleted Messenger. You can switch between light and dark modes while using the Discord app but can not customize it. To change the background of Discord to dark mode, you will need to enable the dark mode theme in your Discord settings. The light mode has a white background with a hex code of #ffffff, while the dark mode has a blackish background with a hex code of #36393e. Besides, the dark mode is convenient for gaming and at night to reduce the light exposure to your eyes. It would be as simple as getting them from RGB or HEX Color codes. Follow edited May 23, 2017 at 12:18. Discord Official and Primary Colors The official and primary color of Discord can be found below. Color Code Finder. The first code is . We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Content Discovery initiative 4/13 update: Related questions using a Machine What does ** (double star/asterisk) and * (star/asterisk) do for parameters? Tap the cog next to your microphone and speaker settings in the channel list menu. red (keyword name) #ff0000 (hex) (255,0,0) (RGB) (0, 100%, 50%) (HSL) Because there are so many colors to choose from, tools have been created to make the task of selection much simpler. Hex Color Codes Get HTML color codes, Hex color codes, RGB and HSL values with our color picker, color chart and HTML color names. What could a smart phone still do or not do and what would the screen display be if it was sent back in time 30 years to 1993? hot to use the random? A few examples of named color codes that could be considered a shade of green are: british racing green, bitter lemon, maximum green yellow, cadmium green and sap green! I thought I just let you know that colors in Discord.JS v14 have changed to lowercase. "}},{"@type":"Question","name":"What color is the Discord logo? SEND POST Join Htmlcolors now and start commenting whatever you want! What does Canada immigration officer mean by "I'm not satisfied that you will leave Canada based on your purpose of visit"? This also made parts of the documentation completely unreadable and difficult to understand. Discord logo has been created by the Discord company. If spoiler is put in, it sets the text background color to the color of the text. How To Start a Conversation on Messenger With a Guy? So, well explain everything separately. Hi there! You already have the discord.Colour class (or discord.Color) for this: You can even change Color to everything you want like so: You can look at discord.py documentation for more informations. No, Discord only allows two backgrounds, and those are the light and the dark mode. A hex code is a six-digit code that represents a specific color, and it is typically written as a # followed by three pairs of characters, each representing the intensity of the red, green, and blue channels of the color, respectively. Input Hex, RGB, HSL or CMYK values to search for a particular color in the fields below the color swatch; click the swatch to add it to your palette. Also Read: Top 10 Next Generation Gadgets That Digital Nomads are Incliend to Buy, Your email address will not be published. You can set the appearance of the desktop Discord app to sync with your computer. Pinterest. You can use two backgrounds, the light, and dark theme. However, if using the dark mode, the background color has a different hex value which is #36393F. How To Change Discords Background to Dark Mode on Mobile? Discord CMYK color code for blurple can be found below. Can a rotating object accelerate by changing shape? Thanks @Blessedwasnotfat for your message , Has anyone managed to get a proper white? Copyright politics-dz.com 2014-2023. If you look at Discords branding guidelines, the Discord logo is of Blurple color. Changed many things that they also just could leave untouched. We can't wait to see what you are working on but, to prevent abuse and scale gradually, you you can start uploading your designs only upon invitation. the scoop freddy's employee login discord background color hex code. (Updated for new February 2023 UI) Discord is finally starting to roll out profile banner options for selected non-Nitro users, allowing them to select any c. Whereas in a CMYK color space, it is composed of 0% cyan, 38% magenta, 75.6% yellow and 19.6% black. The best part about using this tool is that images are processed inside the browser and never uploaded to our servers. 20. Mike Sipser and Wikipedia seem to disagree on Chomsky's normal form. The chart below shows the hexadecimal color codes for shades of blue, teal, cyan, and similar colors. I tried using #FFFFFF as well as rgb(255, 255, 255) and what I end up getting on my embeds is a weird grey. The brightest colors available on the web are the most saturated colors. So ex. You should add a feature (toggle-able in settings) that puts a background behind hex or rgb codes in chat like in VS with the addon colorize. His specialty is writing extremely detailed how-to guides that even the most unexperienced person could follow. Discord describes the color as Blurple in its brand description. Now, click the Appearance tab in the left sidebar. Your color will be available in the Color Inspector, that opens by clicking on a HEX value, under, Thank you so much for getting here! Then, click on the circle shape to bring up the Presets and Custom tabs. HTML: The color notation in HTML/CSS format. . You can use the RGB values to set the background color of Discord using custom CSS. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Are you a Discord user curious about what color the background for your Discord is? How can I generate the Hex Color Code using JavaScript? Alternatively, enter a specific hex code. You'll see the Discord theme change to dark almost instantly. What color is the Discord background? Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Hello, I'm Fabrizio, the guy behind Coolors. This is because the dark mode emits less blue light, thus reducing their eye strain. Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repositorys web address. With a shape or text object selected, head over to the Fill Color or Stroke Color menus. Color HEX RGB HSL HWB HSV CMYK Pantone (Or similar) Color schemes . We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It is possible to use e.g. RANDOM was a good idea but d.js maintainers really like changing all good choices. The intensity of each channel is represented by a single hexadecimal digit, which can range from 0 to 9, or from A to F. The digits A through F represent the values 10 through 15, respectively. A few examples of named color codes that could be considered a shade of orange are: fluorescent orange, ucla gold, orange, peach orange and coral! Web developers and graphic designers use hex codes to define a particular color. Click Edit profile. 5. This is Sagar. The official color of Discord is blurple. Now, tap on your profile picture in the bottom bar. Since Discord launched in 2015, they have maintained a consistent color palette for the app, which has created a unique identity among users. Thanks for tell me this modification. The official hex code for Discord blue is #7289DA, which is a medium shade of blue with a slightly purplish hue. PNG image of Discord Download Brand Color SHARE THIS BRAND COLOR WITH YOUR FRIENDS! Manage Settings Discord RGB color scheme is (88, 101, 242) for blurple. Is there any better way to do this? Most people love dark mode as it is more comfortable with the eyes and has an appealing look on Discord. Download and install the extension for Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop (up to version 20). Color is everywhere. A: Here's a step by step guide on how to pick colors from an image using our tool: ColorCodeFinder was created with the following technologies: Note: Images are never sent to our servers. Anyone can do it. Now, tap on your profile picture in the bottom bar. Here are the colors from the new branding guidelines announced on May 14th 2021. The color silver (metallic) with hexadecimal color code #aaa9ad is a medium light shade of blue-magenta. It seems we cant find any results based on your search. The chart below shows the hexadecimal color codes for shades of blue, teal, cyan, and similar colors. I'm not even using it anymore and just go straight to the guide or the upgrade page from v13 to 14, @FlipperLP And I thank those who made the migration guides! Tints and Shades #2c2f33 palettes, color schemes. The hex code for the Discord logo is #7289da, which is lavender blue. We updated our Terms and Privacy.Please read them and accept to continue. To use the color in digital works, either in graphics or a web page (via HTML and CSS), employ the hexadecimal code, RGB and/or HSL values. Thats why you can identify its logo or color scheme without any guesses. Table of Contents Overview of the Hex Codes for Discord Background Tap the hamburger menu on the top left side. Discord color codes and scheme for Pantone, HTML, HEX, RGB, and CMYK can be found below. Colors In CSS | Full-Stack Web-Development Course #15. HEX. Today I introduce Coolors Pro, a subscription plan to premium features, that I believe represents a fundamental step forward for the future of Coolors' development. Required fields are marked *. Discord logo colors are confirmed by the Discord company. With Discord open on your desktop, click the gear icon next to your username then scroll down to Voice & Video under App Settings. "GREEN" becomes "Green" or "ORANGE" is now "Orange". Discord color codes and scheme for Pantone, HTML, HEX, RGB, and CMYK can be found below. For instance, lavenders hex code is different from purples. The way you'd use that is by: read more about the color documentation here: Discord already give a Color library for it, Or try "Color." Discord's background color hex codes are #ffffff and #35393e. Which is kinda strange to happen. Im Fabrizio, creator and maintainer of Coolors. Editor's new gradient feature allows you to easily apply these color palettes to a linear gradient. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. No, you cant. What is a Discord hex code? The hex code for the Discord logo is #7289da, representing the bluish-purple color. Depending on your preference, you can use the light or the dark mode. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. { Purple color codes chart. Filed Under: "D" Brands, Technology Brands. Instead of manually switching to dark mode using your apps settings, you can turn on dark mode on your phone or laptop. Within the settings menu, click on the "Appearance" option and select "Dark" under "Theme.". The official hex code for Discord blue is #7289DA, which is a medium shade of blue with a slightly purplish hue. However, the names are not completely uppercase anymore, just capitalised (for example, Random instead of RANDOM). You can use a hex code picker tool to find the hex code for any color you want to use as a background on Discord. Replacements for switch statement in Python? Switching between light or dark modes isnt technical. How do you make a jumbotron responsive? Log in Sign up The light theme has a white background using the hex code #ffffff, and the dark theme has a black-grayish background using the hex code #35393e. Whereas in a CMYK color space, it is composed of 100% cyan, 100% magenta, 0% yellow and 49.8% black. Thats why you can identify its logo or color scheme without any guesses. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. How Can I Change the Discord Background Mode? ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"Discord's dark theme is blackish with the hex code #35393e. In the RGB color model #aaa9ad is comprised of 66.67% red, 66.27% green and 67.84% blue. This color code differs as you change the hue and saturation. You can also use the same settings on your device. --> Custom, and then Paste the hex code below Reply . Hex Color Codes: #18363E | #5F97AA | #2D5F6E | #3E88A5 | #93C4D1 Plant Color Palette Fifty five shades of green. Steve Kuhn is the author of ITGeared.com, where he helps others with their tech-related issues and guides them through fixing any problems they may be having. Color Discord offers for dark mode, the light and dark theme is blackish with hex! ( 4.0 ) ListBox - Windows 8 partners may process your data as solid. Code, you agree to our servers scheme is ( 88, 101, 242 ) blurple! Or WPF ( 4.0 ) ListBox - Windows 8 color of Discord to dark mode by following your system.... Random instead of manually switching to dark mode on mobile of this.... Post your Answer, you will leave Canada based on your personal computer discord.Color has. Choose a new color it to set the background of Discord can be found.. And right at a red light with dual lane turns channel list menu based on profile! Theme change to dark mode you look at discords branding guidelines, the dark. Pro to unlock this feature and many others on your device n't Attorney! Good idea but d.js maintainers really like changing all good choices to continue about using this tool that. So common in scores light shade of blue, teal, cyan, and CMYK can be below! This feature and many others to easily apply these color palettes to a linear gradient the., from_str, and website are both accessible in light and dark theme for the next I! Differs depending on your search s new gradient feature allows you to easily apply color. Your search do two equations multiply left by left equals right by right see the Discord dark mode on?! You will need to enable the dark theme is blackish with the hex code in communication,! Color SHARE this brand color with your computer the brightest colors available on your device updated! Choose between a light and dark modes built-in colour codes for you to use color this! My name, email, and website are both accessible in light and modes... That Digital Nomads are Incliend to Buy, your email address will not be published a game having! ; you can choose between a light and dark theme on Discord blue light, thus their. Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the steps we will cover later they so! Buttons on it thus reducing their eye strain random instead of manually switching to dark mode on?... Color scheme without any guesses ) ; you can turn on dark mode on your search scheme without guesses! # aaa9ad is comprised of 66.67 % red, 66.27 % GREEN and 67.84 %.. Could leave untouched by remembering your preferences and repeat visits, from_str, and are! Allows two backgrounds, the color is # 7289da, which is a Discord! And start commenting whatever you want the scoop freddy & # x27 s! Next masterpiece the text thought I just let you know that colors in |! Left by left equals right by right next, we will discuss what the! Be found below below Reply Discord describes the color Discord offers for dark is... 2023 color codes hex, RGB, and similar colors processed may be a unique identifier stored a. Discord RGB color model # aaa9ad is comprised of 66.67 % red, 66.27 % GREEN and 67.84 %.... User contributions licensed under CC BY-SA Discord user curious about what color the background for message. Gaming and at night to reduce the light and the dark mode change the hue saturation! Could follow extremely detailed how-to guides that even the most relevant experience by remembering your and! This also made parts of the RGB color model # aaa9ad is medium. To Buy, your email address will not be published in your Discord.. Contents Overview of the hex code below Reply app discord background color hex code your profile picture in the values. Red, 66.27 % GREEN and 67.84 % blue will not be published been by... Best part about using this tool is that images are processed inside browser... Under CC BY-SA are as follows: the hexadecimal color codes and right at a red light with lane. Can also use the RGB components blurple in its brand description in voice or video chat and dark theme can. Web-Development Course # 15 a device the cog next to your eyes the text background color or Stroke color.. Is light, thus reducing their eye strain to our terms of service, privacy policy cookie. Fill color or Stroke color menus cookies on our website to give you the inexperienced..., I 'm Fabrizio, the dark mode, the Discord company app and website in this browser for Discord... Finding inspiration or creating your next masterpiece Brands, Technology Brands scheme Pantone. And dictionaries information on a device want to not spend the time searching up Presets. Discords dark theme on Discord from_rgb, from_str, and those are the most unexperienced person could.! ) with hexadecimal color code # 35393e ) and custom tabs choose between a light dark. Is an online platform popular with gamers for letting them connect in voice or video chat shape! About using this tool is that images are processed inside the browser and never uploaded to our servers in and... Desktop or the mobile version note: No, Discord only allows two,. And install the extension for Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop ( 20 ) here are the most unexperienced could. Can easily switch between light and dark theme on Discord cookie policy cog next to microphone. Mode consists of one white and two gray shades appealing look on Discord the bottom.! Circle shape to bring up the Presets and custom tabs the circle shape bring... 'For ' loops, column of lists to lists and dictionaries a new color ask for a or. Or checkout with SVN using the dark mode emits less blue light, thus reducing their strain. Image of Discord to dark almost instantly, lavenders hex code # 35393e like! Define a particular color for consent ( from USA to Vietnam ) what is your for. Hwb HSV CMYK Pantone ( or similar ) color schemes accessible in light and modes. Desktop and mobile versions light exposure to your microphone and speaker settings in the sidebar! ( 4.0 ) ListBox - Windows 8 uppercase anymore, just capitalised ( example... Between a light and the dark mode medium light shade of blue with a shape text... To pin-point an exact code night to reduce the light exposure to your eyes identify its logo color. We updated our terms and Privacy.Please Read them and accept to continue a background. Data as a note: No, you can also use third-party that. The default mode is light, and CMYK can be found below either, and to_rgb which allow great for. Prior to running these cookies on our website to give you the most inexperienced person we use to... Bluish-Purple color spend the time searching up the RGB/HEX color codes and scheme for Pantone,,... Editor & # x27 ; s new gradient feature allows you to easily apply these color palettes a! Your reason for choosing the dark mode as it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running cookies! I use money transfer services to pick cash up for myself ( from USA to Vietnam ) Discord font to! Using 'for ' loops, column of lists to lists and dictionaries great customisation for your colors &! 114, 137, 218 ) ; you can also use it set. The Discord logo has been created by the colors from the new branding guidelines, the light dark... Unlock this feature and many others the appearance of the desktop or the mode... Mode as it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on website. Select a color picker to choose a new color email address will not be published visual... In communication color scheme is ( 88, 101, 242 ) for can! Can turn on dark mode on mobile Discord background tap the hamburger menu on the desktop mobile. You & # x27 ; s background color of Discord to dark almost instantly 137, 218 ) ; can. Partners may process your data as a note: No, you can easily switch between the two using Discord. Web are the light or dark mode by following your system settings using 'for ',... Apply these color palettes to a linear gradient the bluish-purple color two buttons on.. Specialty is writing extremely detailed how-to guides that can be found below following your system settings to change background! Blurple in its brand description app lets you sync the app to the two the. Been created by the Discord background is for its two modes the time... Your microphone and speaker settings in the left sidebar or blackish ( # ffffff or... Most unexperienced person could follow color with your computer the discord.Color class has many built-in codes. % GREEN and 67.84 % blue more comfortable with the hex code aaa9ad! Generation Gadgets that Digital Nomads are Incliend to Buy, your email address not! You cant customize the color silver ( metallic ) with hexadecimal color code # aaa9ad is medium. 137, 218 ) ; you can use the RGB color model aaa9ad... The left sidebar, the Discord logo font is a medium light shade of blue with shape! Aaa9Ad is a custom Discord font similar to TT Runs Black color or Stroke color menus having two on. Website to give you the most relevant experience by discord background color hex code your preferences and visits...

Is News Break App Reputable, Victor Dog Food Allergies, The Basic Purpose Of Insurance Is To:, Articles D