The maximum horsepower we have listed for this outboard boat is 200 hp . Wellcraftv20.com has a ton of information, sign up and say hello. Holders, Cabin Accessories & Thank you. Wellcraft Product Information Guides. Category, View Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat They switched over to poly at some point, so thats something you want to check. they are not totally reliable. Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and It was designed by Raymond Hunt as you can see by the quality and thinking that went into this design. I have had it for about 7 years and my V20 has been a really great boat. Accessories, Electronic Navigation Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Pursuit Tiara 2600. Furniture, Boat Seat Pedestals & Galley, Covers and Find Wellcraft V 20 boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. Covers, Boat Seat Motor runs great . All, Boat Bimini For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Normally set sailed in Salt Waters and still mechanically sound- This is a must see Power Boat and everything works well- Serious inquiries only- This Vessel is currently located in Warwick RI.. Double power. Deals, Paint & Maintenance Riptide Terrova 80 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth, Inflatable Does anyone know information about these boats? . Deals, Dealer JavaScript is disabled. Nice to have on the water. Locks, Boat Deck Total cost $4,650.00. Detectors, Binoculars & VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. 60 gallon fuel A GREAT HULL! Vehicle Application. Sealant, & Rollers, Boat Trailer See 2010 pics on Picassa Web https://picasaweb.google.com/117653887363461856522/Jul262015TheRelic?authkey=Gv1sRgCM3VweeC6Y3LOA $15000. Tank capacity: 85 l: Total running . . Forums, Find Breakers, Power Packs & Jump Seats, Pontoon Boat Seats & We loved owning this boat and took great pride in maintaining it. Seats, Offshore Boat Wellcraft V20 step lift, (Ray Hunt design) 1984 with 2005 150 hp. Login, Boats At the base of this power and craftsmanship are two 26-gallon fuel tanks that allow for easy, stress-free adventure on the water with a total of 52-gallon fuel capacity. Locate Wellcraft boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Galley, Covers and Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & So we did just that. Great hull with trailer. All, Boat Bimini Hardware, Boat Cabin Systems, Lowrance Hook2-4 GPS Lights, Boat Trailer To find the fuel tank capacity on any of our current models: Visit the Ford website. All rights reserved. - Made from 3M brand vinyl and laminate. Grills, Boat Drink Savers, Boat Trailer Guides & The older V-20's have foamed in aluminum gas tanks which are prone to corrosion. Engine Sales and Service Ph +1 954.463.1515 Fx +1 954.463.4904 Toll Free: 800.622.6747 Bilge Pump, Tires, Rims, & Hub Covers, Boat Wiring & I thought it was going to hold around 35-40 gals. Ready for your electronics. 1988 Wellcraft V20 STEP-LIFT Cuddy Cabin in Galesville, Maryland Stock #182448 ENGINE VERY LOW HOURS. Center Consoles, 1982 Wellcraft V20 "JILLY BEE II" come equipped with canvas enclosure, compass, batteries x2, danforth anchor, electronics and various fenders, lines and life jackets. The inside flooring is brand new, (including new paint and gel coat), as is the anchor and anchor rode. Hardware, Boat Seats by Boat Repair, Boat Paint & Accessories, Big Jon Harware, Marine Nuts, Bolts, & 3.85" tall x 6" long. $15. This outboard sportsfisherman is 20.5 feet long and weighs 1920 (pounds dry). Pulled the cap on the V20 this morning. Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big Fasteners, Boat Windshield Ropes, Boat Products, Carbon Monoxide & Deals, Boat Seats Very clean, must see!$15,500 OBO. Viewed: 2935 times. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Cushions, Lexington Save. $5,500. V20 Fisherman Hull Material: Fiberglass Cruise Speed (mph): 35.00 miles per hour Max. Software, Digital An email confirmation request has been sent to you. The Tata Intra V20 Bi Fuel offers in - cc. Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy Wise only sells the darker Navy color on white. If you ever think about selling that 225 efi suzuki i'm very interested. filled hundreds of holes, new steering, controlls, fuel tank, batteries, bait tank, seats, motor, fishfinderand countless other items. Plumbing, Anchor . good luck with the project. Fuel tank capacity: 50. Owner Re-powered boat in 2014 with FWC Mercruiser 4.3 L MPI with only 150hrs. Thanks Wellcraft built this 24' walkaround without a hatch or system to remove/replace the gas tank! Great fishing or day boat. But the range can vary from as small as 5 gallons or less for a small boat to as big as 250,000 gallons or more for a big yacht. I have a 1984 V20 cuddy cabin which is basically the same hull. Anchor Box Anchors, Fishing Rod & Reel Come join the discussion about fishing guides, bait, safety, gear, tackle, tips, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Learn More About Your Boats Systems By Joining The Born Again Boating Academy! Maintenance, Fiberglass & Epoxy Deals, Electrical Posted Over 1 Month. If you have a passion for our product and like the idea of working from home, please visit SellBoatsAndRVs [dot] com to learn more.60-day Sea Tow Membership comes standard with any boat purchase from POP Yachts! Boats equipped with a GPS, Fishfinder, VHF, Bimini Top and Stereo w/cockpit speakers. Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy Protection, Ladders, Steps, & I have a 79 V-20 with a 2000 150 Johnson and can hit 43 mph, with a 225 on a CC it should be a 50 mph boat. Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, Actually it doesn't look too bad. 160ccf. Category, View 90 V20 StepLift . & Sonar, Trolling Great Chesapeake Bay fishing machine. Covers, Other Deals, Pumps & Plumbing - Also available in other colors. If it is an aluminum tank you may be dealing with corrosion issues in the tank wall or on the pickup tube. Maintenance, Pumps and Rails, Marine Tools & Tool went and looked at the boat..not in bad shape..some little gelocat knicks here and there but the deck was solid and only a tad soft (when I walked on it, not the little owner. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Terminals, Marine Fuse Blocks & 1987 Wellcraft V20 Steplift. Holder, Anchor & Dock Kits, Boat Trailer Copyright 2010-2023 Boat Outfitters. (Full payment in advance of delivery would be required). Now, Shop Deals, Pumps & Plumbing New intake and starter. Powered by a 2008 Yamaha F150 four strokeoutboard. Black Painted Gas Shock 7.5" Rating: 94%. Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to hear about exciting new products and specials! Combos, Fishing Tools & :thumbsup: Why Wellcraft did not seal where they cut the stringers, is a big mystery. Its payload capacity is 1000 Kgs, GVW 2295 kg and wheelbase is 2450 mm. Another problem that many V20's suffer from is leaky 60 gallon aluminum fuel tanks. Deals, Camping & RV Also is a tremendous boat in a head sea as well as a following sea. Boat, Boat Buyers Pressure test to see if it has any leaks. The max horsepower for this boat on our records is 235 hp . Category Towers, Tow Ropes & 1980 Wellcraft V20 Steplift Item #: B-WC-V20-STEP - Availability: YES. Scroll down to Capacities: Passengers, Luggage, Fuel to see the fuel capacity. Professionals, Boat Topics and Questions (not engine topics). Platforms, Slide Accessories, Marine Electrical Trolling Motors, Shop BOTTOM PRICE 20' Wellcraft powered with 2004 Evinrude 200Hp. . Stock Capacity Decals; Create Your Own Capacity Decals; Name & Registration Decals; Fuel Tank Decals. Capacity: 4 # Cabins: 1 Generator: No Air Conditioning: . *** Accessories, Boat If not contact Wellcraft. And dry as hell for a sled that small. . & Scroll down and select Specifications. 60-day membership is only valid for boats in good working order at the time of purchase and only for the boat purchased. Just ridiculous. In this community, we discuss cruising, mechanical issues, gatherings, and we make a lot of friends. CREATE Includes EZ Loader Dual Axel trailer. Shelters, Boat Today, I spent all day emptying and cleaning the bilge. My friend replaced the stringers on his a few years ago. 1987 Wellcraft V20 Steplift. Each boat offers a 94-inch transom width. Hummingbird depth finder Communication, Auto Pilot My 88 CC did. Check the transom, floor and stringers. carry a spare can , and run it as close to empty as you can. X-Shark can chime in on what to use. Boats, Propeller Parts & Cruiser Boats, 1986 Wellcraft 20 ft V20, USED BOATWholesale - Sold As-Is. Seats, Fishing Boat Bilge Pumps, Shop For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Will tow over 1000 miles for $2.25 per mile. Wellcraft V20 Steplift with 150hp Johnson V6 VRO Outboard and TrailerWill be willing to sell without Trailer for less?Small Kicker motor in NOT included in the sale.The V20 Steplift has one of the most striking hulls and bow allowing to get on plane quickly.All in Very Good ConditionBoat is on the water, can inspect before bidding.Overall Length: 20' 6"Beam: 8'Weight : 2300Fuel 60 gal.Large in deck wet storage with Bilge pump.built in live bait wellTransom Bilge pumpNewly reupholster lay flat seatsLarge Cuddy.Humminbird Fishfinder with GPSMarine Radio with Mast AntennaStereo with front speakersPorta PottyBoat Anchor and Deck Ropes.White custom top with side windows.Large Blue Bimini Top.Full Boat CoverI will deliver within the state of South Carolina for $1.00 per mile. A forum community dedicated to bass anglers and enthusiasts. What year is the Johnson Outboard? copyright 2023 boats.com All Rights Reserved. Click on Vehicles to select a vehicle. & - High quality long lasting marine quality decals. INCLUDING: bottom/top/side fresh coat of paint new bilge /livewell pumpsnew electrical systemnew lighting, anchoring, salon, running and more all done by led to save energynew TITLE for boat and trailerONE AXLE ALUMINUM TRAILER new compassnew controls livewell top glass doornew hoses oil/gasnew three ways fuel bypassnew water/ fuel filter separatornew deck doors new Bimini new railingnew anchor with 100' ropenew Boss stereo with 4 spikesnew upholsterynew battery CONTACT ME AT 954 670 3720 OR 954 670 3882 HABLAMOS SPANOL. Charts & Fenders, Boat Trailer Kits, Seadog Stainless Steel Cup Tables, Minn Kota NEW LOUNGE SEAT & Dock, Anchor Chains & I did not think my stringers were in such bad shape. It may not display this or other websites correctly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But when I am done It will last at least twice as long as what the factory did. Maintenance, Pumps and Beam: 8 ft. 0 in. Login, Boats Call 561-302-8943. Gel coat looks great. Plumbing, Anchor Wellcraft V20 Steplift with 150hp Johnson V6 VRO Outboard Overall Length: 20' 6"Beam: 8' Weight : 2300 Fuel 60 gal. Bonus: Gas tank is at least half full, about 27 gallons (over $100 value! This awesome, newly refitted and upgraded Wellcraft v20 Step Lift with a Johnson 200hp outboard engine is ready to drop in the water and go. Oct 2020 I bought a 1989 Wellcraft Coastal 330. There should be a data plate near by that has the tank, model number, name and address of the company. The Right Fit, Shop By * Fuel Capacity: 101 gal. See auction date, current bid, equipment specs, and seller information for each lot. Love to know where you purchased those seats. The motor has great compression and runs very strong. Motor needs to be replaced/rebuilt. Motors, Fishing Downriggers & Fuel tank is 60 gallons but has been emptied, and toured without fuel. Some of these items ship sooner than the others. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Boarding, Paddles & Take the access cover for the tank off above the fuel guage sending unit. I have been out in it in some really snotty weather, and it performed well. Listed 50 minutes ago in Fairfield, CT. Ryan, They suffer from the same problems most older boats have. The gauge did show full or just under after this . I forgot to include the pic of the other fuel tank I pulled from the 18 Fisherman that was only corroded where the foam was. Transom Lighting, Marine Teak High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and Check on the type of tank by opening the inspection hatches to see if it is plastic or aluminum. Air/Heat and Genset The Wellcraft 3700 Martinique is loaded with amenities such as full instrumentation, hydraulic tilt steering, chart cover, custom wood grain steering wheel, AM / FM / CD stereo system with eight speakers, and console remote. Ventilation, Interior & Cabin Either my fuel gauge is wrong or it doesn't agree with what I thougth the boat held. Acessories, Fishing Outriggers & Seats, Fishing Boat Platforms, Slide - Vinyl 40 gallon gas tank in great shape. Price: $44.95. Finnmaster T6 DAY CRUISER. 90 V20SportPackage . All rights reserved. Parts, Wash Down Already a member? Ad. It is the dryest 19' to 22' boat I have ever owned and I have had boats all my life. This weight does not account for passengers, fuel, or gear. Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 60 gallons Water Tank Capacity (gal): 0 gallons Engine Horsepower (hp): 150 hp No. 91 V20 StepLift . Accessories, Boat This boat basically is a 20 Bertram as he designed all the Berts and 20 Wellcrafts during this era. Biminis, RV & Trailer Thank you. . This Moeller 60 gallon fuel tank comes equipped with a molded fill neck as well as withdrawal/vent fittings that are molded directly into the shell of the fuel tank. A Garmin GPS chart plotter and depth sounder is included. Boat lengths include 19 feet; 20 feet, 4 inches; and 21 feet, 7 inches. Ski, Wakeboard Stepped hull with 20-degree deadrise makes this V-20 a stable fishing platform. The boat weighs approximately 1527 pounds with an empty fuel tank and without any gear or passengers. Pulled the cap on the V20 this morning. : . Bullet Skimmer, Paint and Now, Shop Sea Tow Membership includes FREE boat towing, fuel drops, jump starts, prop disentanglements, covered un-groundings, and more. Boat must be paid for in full before it leaves my house. . Parts, Boat Tubing & Smoke 92 V20 Fish 1992 (center console) Viewed: 2459 times. 1986 Wellcraft Cuddy V20. Shop exact replacement Wellcraft parts directly from a long term Wellcraft supplier . When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Yanmar 2TNV-70. Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & Right now I am thinking tear all the stringers and bulkheads out and replace it all. CUSTOM BUILT WELLCRAFT V20 CENTER CONSOLE HARD TOP 175HP 20 FT SPORT FISHERMAN . Lighting, Marine Teak Tubes, Shop The are a great boat I am on my second one. & Protection, Dock Storage & Communication, Auto Pilot Acessories, Fishing Outriggers & Done the right way. Additional Information Boat, Sell A Meters, Marine Electrical Panels Hardware, Boat Seat Parts, Inflatable Financing, Iboats Viewed: 2422 times. Varnish, Marine Adhesives, Pramac-Generac V20 Hybrid Lighting Tower, low noise and carbon emission coupled with superb build quality make this lighting tower the best possible in the market place today. Pumps, Marine Pump Replacement GREAT STARTER BOAT! View 1880S MORGAN DOLLAR Otherstock Online Auctions at AuctionTime.com. The hull is in decent shape. The previous owner abandoned the factory installed fuel tank which is located under the deck below the center console. Wellcraft Owners Forum is club for Wellcraft Boat Owners! At one time a 65-gallon fuel tank constructed from plastic was believed to have been used. You will probably need a new fuel tank if it has not been replaced, in the last 10 years. Fasteners, Boat Windshield Whether you are looking for your first Wellcraft or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on WellcraftBoatOwners.com. Seats, Pontoon Boat Seats & The surveyor brought up the issue of fuel tank corrosion. Bullet Skimmer, Paint and & Parts, Sacrificial Anodes & I saw a 1990 Wellcraft V20 Sport center console in a driveway yesterday and was wondering if this model has the highly esteemed Hunt V20 steplift" hull design. Max load: 1625. Length: 20.0 feet. Storage If you wanted a Mako to run the deeper (and possibly rougher waters), you may want to look at a 21' Mako. Trailer Winches, Shop Covers, Boat Cover I have a 85 v20 I am parting out if you need anything or make a good deal on the whole thing. ACCOUNT, Find Trailer comes with bill of sale or I have another title from a different trailer that I will include if wanted. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Hardware, Boat Seats by A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This is a meeting place for Wellcraft Boat Owners. 7,900 DOLLARS THIS BOAT ITS BEEN REDONE EVERYTHING IS NEW, STILL HAVE RECEIPT FOR ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE SINCE JUNE 2014. She is also equipped with a Yamaha engine that has only 9 hours.We are looking for people all over the country who share our love for boats. Supplies, Boston Whaler, 1972-1993, Manufacturer, Boat Tables & Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Guide, Boat All rights Reserved. Rebuilt Powerhead, replaced water pump, changed gear lube, replaced trim seals, re[laced fuel p;ump, changed out engine-pull sea drive, installed Yamaha, De-rig old engine and equipment, remove and pallet, rig newer 4-stroke Yamaha 150. Breakers, Power Packs & Jump Copyright 2019 IBOATS. Choose a vehicle model. Yet, most brands allow buyers to customize the boat accordingly, worrying less about fuel volumes. Parts, Rule 1500 GPH Automatic 2022. New listings: 1982 Wellcraft V20 - $4 000 (Altamonte Springs), 1989 20' WELLCRAFT V20 - $3 900 (West islip) Find Wellcraft V20 in Boats For Sale. WellcraftBoatOwners.com is an independent, worldwide club of Wellcraft owners. . Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat Hardware, Boat Now for some pics. Boat runs, needs a good cleaning. Starters, Marine Solar Power Boat is in good condition.Includes bimini top,cabin cushions.Trailer has been in water one time.175hp Johnson outboard need some work. The 2004 engine was rebuilt on October 17, 2018. Maintenance, Boat Cleaners & We are a boating forum for owners of Wellcraft Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Wellcraft Boat ownership. GPS Chartplotter and Fish Finder Combo, Find Fuel Tank: 40 gals Propeller: Aluminum Config. Deals, Dealer Page 1 of 1. Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Hardware, Boat I love the lines and have heard the V-20 Dual consoles are pretty good boats but i wanted to ask is there anything in particular to look at in regards to these boats specifically (transom, deck, delamination??). . Deals, Trailering I've traced the gas lines and don't see any obvious cracks or damp areas. If you are in the market for a cuddy cabin, look no further than this 1995 Wellcraft Eclipse, priced right at $20,250 (offers encouraged). Terminals, Marine Fuse Blocks & This 20' Wellcraft has been extremely well maintained and it shows it. Due to the age, I am considering tank replacement. The extensive list of items added, refitted, and upgraded make this a one of a kind vessel!2017 & 2018 Boat Additions and UpgradesFreshly painted this year - No dings or scratches!Hull (Largo Blue) - touch up paint will be includedNon-skid deck (White)Bottom premium ablative paint (Black)Engine exterior - heat resistant, marine grade, ceramic paint with three coats of clear and carbon fiber graphics.Complete engine overhaul with new water pump, lower gear oil, spark plugs, and carburetors cleaned.New 55 gallon fuel tankNew fuel fill hoses, vent lines, and RACOR filterNew Captains chairNew double passenger seatNew electricity and wiring throughout entire boatNew switch panelNew circuit breakersAdded driver side USB ports (2)Added passenger side USB ports (2)Added 12v outletUpgraded LED lights throughout - Navigation, courtesy, and cabin lightsNew bilge pumps (2) with new LED lit dash mounted controllersNew BatteriesNew ScuppersNew "no leak" rod holders - no rain water getting into the bilge through the rod holders!Other boat features:Solid fiberglass reinforced hull rides well through the waterDeck is self bailing to the engine bayEnclosed cockpit area with crystal clear vinyl sides (snap attachment - detachable)Built-in tackle boxDeck level fish/bait wellLighted rod storage2 trolling rod holdersPerko two-battery switchSalt water wash down pumpAnchor2017 & 2018 Trailer Additions and UpgradesNew tiresNew LED running and brake lightsNew hitch receiverNew hitch jackNew bow rollerNew winch postThere's probably more that I'm missing, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.