Material: Metal. Which discrepancy? Since 2012, American design, materials, craftsmen, and pride have been the hallmark of SLR Rifleworks. They solved the heat issue which is real for those who havent run 150 rounds through an AKM. Quantity. We have M-LOK, Quad rail, Keymod Handguards, they only cost a fraction of what you would buy a big brand handguard without sacrificing quality. Set Screw Spacing, SLR Sentry 9 .936 Adjustable Gas Block w/.450 in. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The handguard has a rail on the bottom and right side (there is no heat-shield). Set Screw Spacing (1) As Low As (Save Up to 12%) $55.49. 90747 - AEG-SLR-AEG35A-BK-350 - $310.00-339.00, 24647 - RIS-SLR-RAS08-M-BK - $94.00-98.00, 24628 - RIS-DYTAC-SLR-RAS04-M-BK - $59.99-85.00, 100358 - Kit-DYTAC-SLR-RAS19-M-KIT-BK - $135.00-150.00, 24645 - RIS-Dytac-SLR-RAS07-M-GY - $89.00, 102103 - Kit-DYTAC-SLR-CK01-BK - $169.00-195.00, 102100 - RIS-DYTAC-SLR-RAS10-TM-BK - $129.00-139.00, 24612 - AEG-Helios-SLR-AEG41C-BK - $329.00-369.00, 102104 - Stock-DYTAC-SLR-SK01-BK - $109.00, By accessing any of Evike.com's services and products provided, you will have read, agreed, verified and acknowledged to all the conditions in Evike.com's. 2 Aesculapius76 2 yr. ago If so, how? Shop now and SAVE! MSRP: Was: Now: $225.00. I also opted to buy the matching railed gas tube as well putting me at $295 for this set-up. Made by Izhmash, Russia. June 2, 2021. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of ALG Defense AK. Ill take a look at the VLTOR. My two criticisms are pretty minor and I wholeheartedly recommend SLR Rifleworks. I own several AKs and the new Zastava M70 ZPAP is my favorite but I wanted to modernize the hand-guard to accommodate an angled vertical grip and provide some more rail space for mounting a flamethrower.or at least a 1,000-lumen weapon-light (can I live?). The leakied fouling? Page 1 of 2 . Set Screw Spacing, SLR ION Lite M-LOK .308 High Profile Handguard, SLR Synergy 5.56 Mini Compensator for 14.5 inch Barrels, 1/2x28 Thread, SLR 308L Helix 15" MLOK - F Model .308 Low Profile Handguard w/Full Top Rail, SLR SOLO Mid M-LOK .308 High Profile Handguard, SLR Synergy 30 Cal AK Mini Compensator, 14x1 LH Thread, SLR GB9 .936 Non-Adjustable Micro Gas Block w/.400 in. Ill be looking at a few of their other hand-guards for future projects. Even with hundreds of thousands or more Norincos in the US, Magpuls Zhukov stock does not fit it which is too bad as it is pretty slick. MI AK-47/AK-74 Side Railed Scope Mount, Most Yugo Pattern Guns . Magpul MOE AK Hand Guard (AK47/AK74)- Mag619 . The Midwest wont cook an optic which has been a concern of mine with the various brands of railed gas tubes, whether that can happen or not. I've been looking at handguards for my wasr 10, and came across the handguards made by Slr. DyTac has a professional team to process and handle your order every. Its so easy, even a Gun-Grabber could do it. For AK-P This Handguard must use our SLR 24mm Linear Comp. Especially considering I wanted to avoid potentially spending even more finding a compatible hand-guard for the Zastava. SLR Rail Handguard for GHK 74U (Replica) Compatible for GHK GKS74U. I was specifically interested in how the SLR Rifleworks ION hand-guard handled heat dissipation. Basic AK handguards are: . Price $96.99. Barrel Length: 16" Capacity (1) 30RD PROMAG Magazine. SLR Airsoftworks 11.2" Light Mlok EXT Extended Handguard for Tokyo Marui AKM GBBR . Whether you're part of our Military brethren, the civilian law enforcement community, the competition circuit or just a private firearm enthusiast, SLR Rifle and Wing Tactical will bring you the parts you need and treat you right. All AK Free Float Handguards; AK ION Free Float Handguards; AK SOLO Free Float Handguards; EXT Extended AK Free Float Handguards; Stocks; Muzzle Devices; Handgun . AK47, This doesnt bother me all that much because I used to hunt with an AR-10 but I know this is a big deal for a lot of people so its worth calling out. Sort By: On Sale! Newest Items First 48 Per Page Save 17% AK/AKM HANDGUARD RETAINER & GAS TUBE LEVER WRENCH $19 $16.55 Save 11% Rooted in the heart of Central Florida, SLR Rifle is 100% American from drawing board to finished product. : +1-847-513-6201 Receive exclusive deals, new product announcements and need to know information. Handguard length, gas block length, or front sight length? These are free float handguards, they don't directly replace the wood/plastic lower handguard like normal AK furniture. AK SLR Handguard - Bloc System. At Wing Tactical we dont carry just any flavor of the month manufactures products. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Vism by NcStar AK KeyMod Handguard - Standard Length $82.99. I actually have an extra SKS laying around ive been looking at doing something similar with. I know the VLTOR fits most stamped AKs but I have no idea about an SKS. Handguards. Related Products 2 models SLR Synergy 30 Cal AK Mini Compensator, 14x1 LH Thread As Low As (Save Up to 13%) $101.74. What is happening all you YouTube Warriors?! On Sale! AK Furniture AKM/74 Length "Hater" Grater Upper Handguard Khyber Customs AKM/74 Length "Hater" Grater Upper Handguard $29.99 (No reviews yet) Write a Review Quantity: Product Details Videos Cheese Grater Upper Handguard Install Guide - Khyber Customs Installation Guide for the Khyber Customs AKM/AK74 and Yugo ZP. Pioneers of the sentry gas block. Buzz, Let me know what I should make a video on next!! CitizenHush is the Bob Ross of 2A Twitter. Please contact the website administrator, click here to continue. Cant say how that piece would work on anything else. . SLR Rifleworks AK Handguards - AR15.COM. What is happening you YouTube Warriors?! If for any AKs are notorious for heating up fast. And now, the USA-based company Sureshot-USA presented MK 3.0, began production of the next generation of the chassis system. Gas tube is vented on bottom thats where most of it comes out. Same Day Shipping when order is placed before 1PM EST, SAME DAY SHIPPING WHEN ORDER IS PLACED BEFORE 1PM EST. Related Tags: SLR Rifle has made it their business to bring needed innovation to products shooters and armorers want. In Stock. Desperado Double Barrel 12 Gauge Hand Cannon: The Secret, Protect Your Red Dot w/ Radian Weapons' GUARDIAN Optic Guard, Calling All Collectors: SK Guns Introduces Hand-Crafted,, Clay Buys His First Revolver - Smith & Wesson 325 Night. Moving forward, what length are you looking for, because they offer several. Out of the box, the ION hand-guard comes with: I unboxed the parts, field stripped the Zastava and within 5 minutes I had a modern AK pattern rifle. Handguard, It gets even stranger when you get into specific make and models. Admittedly, I tested the ION in the midst of a Texas snowstorm so I had the below-freezing ambient temperature working in my favor. However, after doing 3 consecutive 30 round mag-dumps, the ION hand-guard was still comfortable to the touch. Magpul MOE AKM Hand Guard (AK47/AK74) - MAG620 . DIY, gun accessories, (effectively much lighter through removal of steel RSB and FST) Weight of demo gun: 7 lbs, 2 oz. Price $3.00. Magpul ZHUKOV AK47/AK74 Handguard $104.45. Compatible with GHK GKM, GKMS, GI.. Add to Wish List Add to Compare $135.00 | Worldwide shipping DYTAC SLR Airsoftworks ION 7.5 Inch Lite M-LOK Handguard | WGC Shop Material: 6061 Aluminum with Hard Coat Anodizing All Actual Trademarks In Deep Laser Engraved Under Authority by SLR Rifleworks LLC SLR Rifleworks, "A" Version HG's are for barrels with sling loop on HG retainer. That said, if you ever notice your sheetmetal rail on an AK bowing down, just flip the bolt carrier around and use the groove for the rail to bend it back into shape. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. ak-47, DIY, guns, handguard, rifle, SLR rifle - June 2, 2021 New Review: SLR Rifleworks AK Handguard A new video from CQM Group highlighting the SLR Rifleworks AK47 Handguard. Draco - $40.00. In the assortment you can find wooden handguards - eg, walnut, birch, beech, as well as metal, including steel and aluminum alloys. When you try to install an adjustable stock it is a real mess and often the one that might work is out of stock. on a handguard retainer or attached to the gas block). Those mag-dumps were painful but consider a gesture of love from me to GunsAmerica readers. For MINI JACK This Handguard must use our 14mm .30 cal Linear Comp. Always remember, file or grind the aftermarket parts, not the rifle. Rifle parts manufacturing company specializing in innovative and new designs for the firearm industry. Were proud to count them among the Wing Tactical family of fine manufacturers. We add the 13.5\" M-Lok handguard as well as add their matching Gas Block.Please share, like, and subscribe to the channel.YouTube Discounts \u0026 DealsSponsors:10% Off at Premier Body Armorhttps://premierbodyarmor.com?p=HybW0y2TL\u0026 Coupon code = JUST10OFF10% Off at Outlaw Holsters https://www.outlawholsters.com/discount/G\u0026OCHANNEL10 \u0026 Coupon code = G\u0026OCHANNEL10Guns \u0026 Outdoors channel - Amazon Affiliate link. Check it out! Less gas into the action. About the author: For the US market, MK3 will have the same wide handguard as MK2.1, similar to Bushmaster ACR. Page Back Page Next. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Vism by NcStar AK KeyMod Handguard - Extended Length $111.99. This handguard single handedly. While Im sure the ION will get hot faster in 110 degree Texas summers, keep in mind my intended purpose is using this as a hog rifle. Khyber Customs. You have no permission to view this page. AK SPRING CATCH FOR UPPER HANDGUARD . New; View. Rating: 85%. SLR makes very high quality products. 5.56 Handguards.308 . Set Screw Spacing, SLR SOLO M-LOK .308 Low Profile Handguard, SLR SOLO Ultra Lite M-LOK .308 High Profile Handguard, SLR HELIX M-LOK 5.56 Handguard w/Full Top Rail, SLR SOLO Intrepid M-LOK .308 High Profile Handguard. Set Screw Spacing, SLR Sentry 7 .750 Adjustable Gas Block w/ .450 in. Whether you need handguards for improved grip and accessory attachment or dimpling jigs to install gas blocks, SLR crafts only the finest for your firearm. Ive personally burnt myself on hot barrels on several occasions. You guys are the real MVP's!https://www.instagram.com/rangedaybro/#SLRRifleworks #ArsenalSam7 #Sam7sf An extended handguard on a rifle is a must. If anyone has any idea or info, I am looking for a way to install a Magpul UBR on a milled MAK 90. SLR-106U / UR, SLR-107U / UR, SAM7K. Amazingly simple design. Nice looking rail. SLR rifle - Well GunsAmerica, I'm happy to report that the SLR Rifleworks ION hand-guard is a true drop-in solution for upgrading arguably the most popular rifle of 2020. Is the gas tube discrepancy fixable? Set Screw Spacing, SLR Sentry 8 .875 Adjustable Gas Block w/.400 in. SLR Airsoftworks 14.7" Light Mlok EXT Extended Handguard for Tokyo Marui AKM GBBR Selling Price $119.00. Feature Articles, For the Russian market, the handguard will be slim, following the request from . The AR15 Free Float handguard uses standard Picatinny rails, allowing you to attach your favorite accessories. While the hand-guard truly is a drop-in solution and the ION hand-guard is close to perfect, Im an elder millennial so of course, Ive got some complaints. We pride ourselves on making quality, innovative products available to our consumers. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only). . Dislikes include: Strong opinions on Cast Iron skillets, politicians, and Brass Goblins. Next post: California to Give Gun Owners New 90-Day Window to Register Assault Weapons, Previous post: A Poor Takes the Optics-Ready HK VP9 for a Spin, Your email address will not be published. AKM/74 Length "Swiss" Cheese Grater Upper Handguard . Grab a grip for your gun to improve your handling and precision, or pick up some accessories for your AR-15. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Disclaimer: Price shown does not include tactical accessories/optics, but can be added individually above. They dont allow inferior products to market. Learn more about our Return Policy. Here Mitch discusses the ins and outs of the SLR handguards and their specifications. Sureshot Armament Group (SAG) MK 2.1 chassis. Yeah thats what i figured folks could do if it was a deal breaker but tbh its not a big deal to me. Magpul. When hes not blasting feral hogs in Central Texas, you can find him either on the range or living his best life as a suburban ranch hand. Set Screw Spacing, SLR Sentry 6 .625 Adjustable Gas Block w/.450 in. AKML Lower Handguard - Khyber Customs Home AK Furniture AKML Lower Handguard On Sale! It also might be best if you see if they have the green or blue A.C. O-rings since they are more heat and chemical resistant. Together we strive to bring you all the best components for your money. SLR Rifleworks Ion Mid 11.5 AK handguard $150 -10" AR MLOK handguard (can't remember who made it) $40- Primary Arms SLX 4-14x scope with Hud DMR reticle for 5.56 comes with mount - $150 Howard Leight Impact Sports headset with gel cups mounted to replica opscore RAC arms andMLOK mounting solution.