He had no tattoos, no distinctive scars, no dental work at all. A nightmare? The internet rallied to identify the hiker known only as "Mostly Harmless" or "Denim" after he was found dead in a tent at a Florida camp site. Kristine Gill, a former newspaper reporter who works in media relations for Collier County, hosts the podcast. Talking about nightmares: The Power of Nightmares, very important BBC documentary series. He is described as being between 35 and 50 years old, 5-foot-8 and a very lean 83 pounds, with salt and pepper hair and beard. I offered to send them back home for him and he declined, said Gormley, who remembers Mostly Harmless as a quiet, polite guy who asked for nothing but readily accepted bottles of Gatorade and frozen water. The photos in my story didn't look at all like her friend, who was indeed a hiker but who was alive and well in Los Angeles. Two hikers discovered Rodriguez's body on July 23, 2018, at a small campsite deep in Florida's Big Cypress National Preserve. And I still have all my copies of the then A5 'Mostly Harmless', the quarterly newsletter. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System at the University of North Texas had thirteen thousand, one-hundred eighty-nine open unidentified remains cases as of spring 2020. Editors note: In Adventure Journal 17, summer 2020, we published a story called The Ghost in the Tent, by journalist Jason Nark, who had been trying to decipher the mystery of a man known only by his trail name, Mostly Harmless, whose emaciated body was found in a tent by day hikers in Florida. The photo on the patch.com article appears to be similar to the police composite. . A picture was taken of Mostly Harmless at Mountain Crossings. currently i'm reading into thin air by jon krakauer, which is an amazingly interesting and at the same time extremely terrifiying story about the 1996 mt. The mysterious hiker dubbed 'Mostly Harmless' whose body was found in a Florida campground in 2018 has been named as 44-year-old Vance Rodriguez . Find Mostly Harmless (Hiker) stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. When they arrived, personal information was redacted in deep black lines and mostly useless. "Vance cut all ties and left," Rodriguez's friend told Wired. She taught him how to make a fire. Rodriguez was born in 1976 and was an IT worker in New York with roots in Louisiana. Today, the Collier County Sheriff's Office (CCSO) revealed that Mostly Harmless was a man by the name of Vance Rodriguez, an IT worker in New York with roots in Louisiana. Im mostly harmless (for now), he wrote. Cant' stop progress, can we? Thread starter Gardener1850; Start date Aug 3, 2018; . Anyone with information regarding Mostly Harmless should call the Collier County Sheriff's Office at (239) 7744434. Natasha Teasely is the administrator of a Facebook group dedicated to finding Mostly Harmless, which swelled to nearly 7,000 members worldwide. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I took the day off today and went to Leo Mol Sculpture Gardens at Assiniboine Park. Tricia asked that I include in my post: Dang it. He said Rodriguez lived there with a woman he described as a girlfriend but that theyd had a falling out. Media in Florida and New York picked up the story in 2018, but it gained the most traction on Facebook, Reddit, and Websleuths, an online forum dedicated to unsolved cases. The mark suggested a prior surgery, but when I reached out to the medical examiner he wouldnt speculate. In 2018, the body of a hiker was found at the Big Cypress National Preserve. I hope to dive deeper into DNASolves, in future posts. The people who cared about him and even the people who felt hurt by him all deserve to have that closure, she said. Most people knew him as "Mostly Harmless," but a few knew him by other aliases, including Ben Bilemy. I reached out to one of them, Jennifer Obsidian Vickers. The genetics lab confirmed a match based on the provided sample. And they were ingenious. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I had to get some pics of it when I saw that name! They all seemed quite friendly when there was an awareness of food, some more friendly than others like this one eating out the Bosses hand, the various varieties of Geese wanted to eat your hand as well and if they didn't get a look in hissed very loudly at you :). They have enteredsome of the man's forensic information in databases that match unidentified individuals to missing people. If this photo would have landed on day 42, my head may have exploded. We learn he went by the trail namesDenim and Mostly Harmless.Hikers say they mighthave encountered the man on the Appalachian and Florida trails. They saw a tent and inside found the body of a dead hiker. Human remains found in melting ice on Swiss glacier are identified as 32-year-old British hiker who went missing 50 years ago. It was well over eighty degrees that day, and Mostly Harmless was carrying a pack that weighed more than fifty pounds. (non polar) stereographic projection of this equirectangular panorama. Teasley, the Facebook page moderator, said she always knew Mostly Harmless could turn out to be an imperfect person. Florida police try to uncover identity of mystery hiker found dead near Everglades, CCSO shares alias of hiker who died in Big Cypress National Preserve, ID of man found dead in Big Cypress Preserve still unclear after hikers send photos, tips, DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN? fbq('track', 'PageView'); There were foundries nearby and the canals would be busy carrying to and from them in their commercial heyday - when I was a wee boy you could still see a few remnants of that era, like slipways for launching new canal barge and boats, all overgrown and mostly forgotten, good that the whole area has been brought back to new life again. She laughed often when we spoke, recalling their unlikely partnership. More than one and a half million people read the story and looked at photos that other hikers had posted . The programs director, B.J. So the wired article is one of the only ones i have found that outright says he had food. To fill the time before Feb I also re-read The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Eventually, the two became roommates in Baton Rouge, though Rodriguez also moved in and out with girlfriends. Most of Rodriguezs discussions in the Screeps Slack channel centered on the game but some things were personal. A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. Today, according to Collier County Sheriff's office, the unidentified hiker Mostly Harmless has now been officially confirmed to be Vance Rodriguez. Friends said it was from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. He didnt either. I did my best to reconstruct his journey. Here's a closer look at everything we knew about Rodriguez in the time between his death and his identification. The man used the alias Ben Bilemy to register at several hostels along his hike from New York to Florida on the Appalachian and Florida trails, according to a Sheriff's Office Facebook post. After searching two years, police in Florida have identified a hiker found dead in a tent. There was no sign of foul play, more than $3,500 cash remained in his tent, and though he had food nearby, the 5-foot-8 man weighed just 83 pounds, wrote Thompson in his November 2020 piece. I put in a request for a lot of information from Collier County. Only when I zoomed in to 100% in Live View on my camera could you just barely see movement. Harmless wrote out nutritional formulas for a line of trail wafers and plans for a role-playing game with descriptions of miners, warriors, and a nanite guild. The notebooks reference Screeps, a computer game for programmers in which players control their colony by writing JavaScript A coder who reviewed the notebook said it was very coherent and lucid, not the sign of a deteriorating mind. When I contacted Rockfish Gap Outfitters, they confirmed they sold one pair of boots that day, Salomons in size elevenbut that the customer had paid cash. I just want something to be better than I thought it would be. Ive posted queries in hundreds of Facebook groups, trying to break out of the echo chamber of unsolved mystery and hiking forums. Some online posts suggest he started from Bear Mountain State Park in New York, around April 2017. She is the smallest of the four doges we have. 'Mostly Harmless' hiker, subject of Facebook posts and forums, ID'd as Lafayette man. The tenant had left behind his wallet, credit cards, a passport, a New York State ID, and a drivers license. In the absence of answers, people who never met Mostly Harmless have made him a proxy, a canvas on which they paint a portrait of the man they want him to be. In early 2020, he sent me a message: Hey, Im not dead. At times, my heart leapt, like the moment Obsidian told me Mostly Harmless purchased hiking boots with a credit card. Google Maps Photo info Jan 2018 - Hiker (K) took a photo of him while holding a "thru hike" sticker in Crestview, Florida, on Hwy 90, West of town. Rodriguezs parents are alive, along with his twin sister and older brother. ", ----------------------------------------------------------------------. Still, dark feelings can move like thunderstorms through a persons life. In that scenario, he receives a terminal diagnosis, puts his affairs in order, and packs up his identity. A woman Rodriguez once lived with in that Brooklyn apartment said my efforts to identify Mostly Harmless were misguided.. His body was found in . I have prayed for his soul to find rest since I first read his story. After our print story was published, Nark continued his reporting and on December 16 he connected with Rodriguezs former roommate, who is certain that the hiker known as Mostly Harmless is Rodriguez. He looked healthy, Radall thought, more muscular than hed been when they were roommates back in Louisiana. He doesnt recall meeting Rodriguezs parents. The cause and manner of death were listed as undetermined. The chief findings of the autopsy were his weight loss, the pronounced cachexia, and a faint scar on his abdomen. Detectives with the Collier County Sheriff's Office quickly exhausted all traditional efforts to identify the man and asked the public for help. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. We know where he's . No one reported seeing him in Tennessee or North Carolina and only a few people remember him on the Pinto Trail in Alabama. Email Megan Wyatt at mwyatt@theadvocate.com. Pan Macmillan will be re-releasing the classic five novels in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series, with new introductions by Russell T. Davies, Terry Jones, Simon Brett, Neil Gaiman, and Dirk Maggs. Homeowner arrested. By HL ARLEDGE bayoujustice@hammondstar.com. He told people he was from Baton Rouge and that he worked in tech in New York. * Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. By the time Hoffman, the landlord, got into his Brooklyn apartment, Rodriguez was likely somewhere in the Deep South. We should all matter to somebody, If even only one to two persons. This kind of thinking is where my mind goes at night, when half my head is in a dream and I ponder him fancifully, unmoored from the hard facts that make his case so frustrating. A body is found: Two men hiking in Big Cypress on July 23find the body in a tent at Nobles Campsite, about 5 miles north of Interstate 75's mile marker 63. It took a few minutes to slide off the book if left to its own devices. What a creep. Mostly Harmless DNA will be sequenced, andagenealogist will use the sequence to build out a family tree using a public database. Theyd eaten meals with him, slept beside him in shelters, and shared confidences before parting ways. This past year, CCSO partnered with Othram, a DNA lab in Texas that works exclusively with law enforcement to solve cold cases through forensic genealogy. A timeline of approximate ADOS population numbers for every 10 years since 1619. Collier Co. deputies need your help ID'ing man's body found, Hiker found dead in Florida could be from New York, Hiker found dead went by 'Denim' and 'Mostly Harmless' on the trail, but investigators don't know his real name, https://www.winknews.com/2018/08/23/collier-deputies-release-video-of-hiker-prior-to-death/, The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs), Mysterious Hiker Found Dead On Florida Trail May Be From Brooklyn, https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/51453/Images/47544/Original, https://www.namus.gov/api/CaseSets/NamUs/UnidentifiedPersons/Cases/51453/Images/59072/Original. No one should ever be forgotten. That's the first time I've thought to even look at ZZ9's site in all these years. Or have investigators dismissed that idea. Another photo at the same table was posted on the . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for MOSTLY HARMLESS FC ADAMS DOUGLAS at the best online prices at eBay! Facebook tipsters quickly linked a composite image of the man to photos taken of him during his hike along the Appalachian Trail, beginning in 2017. He paid a few more months of rent, then left the remains of his life in that Brooklyn apartment, heading out to the woods to begin his final game. Maitreme posted photos of her dad and brother in a Facebook group dedicated to solving the mystery of the hiker's identity, and before long, the founder of Othram contacted her. The Collier County Sheriff's Office announced on Tuesday the identity of "Mostly Harmless" as Vance Rodriguez, a New York information technology worker with Louisiana roots. The podcast was part of the departments years-long effort to identify the hiker, but seemed initially only to deepen the mystery. She knew him only as Denim and didnt need to know much more. Ninety-nine days later and ten miles away, the hikers found him dead in his tent. He never wanted to talk about his family, he said. He told Gormley he was still carrying his winter clothes. In 2018, Mostly Harmless was found deceased in his tent in the middle of Big Cypress National Preserve, launching an unsolved mystery that would captivate the internet for two years. Discussion about Vance Rodriguez, the Mostly Harmless Hiker who died in Southwest Florida in 2018. It is described on the cover of the first edition as "The fifth book in the increasingly inaccurately named Hitchhikers Trilogy". and last updated 6:54 PM, Jan 13, 2021. El rapero Daddy Yankee durante una conferencia de prensa previa al Clsico Mundial de Bisbol en el parque LoanDepot el 10 de marzo de 2023 en Miami, Florida. Beavers are known to react to the sound of running water by building dams. In response to our request for comment, a representative of Collier Countyemailed, We have no updates to release at this time.. He eventually started working as a coder for an e-commerce company based in Baton Rouge called Shoppers Choice. Vance John "Vaejor" Rodriguez, previously known as "Mostly Harmless", Denim, and Ben Bilemy was an American hiker whose body was found on July 23, 2018 in Big Cypress National Preserve in Florida, then remained unidentified for two years. It was like he had just disappeared.. Later, the medical examiner told me Mostly Harmlesss feet were a size seven. Teasley also built a website about the case, including a detailed timeline of every recorded stop Mostly Harmless made. Join us for a true crime storytime covering the solved mystery of unidentified hiker, Mostly Harmless. I believe these are the UK covers, and I expect the USA versions will be different, as they usually are. 'Mostly Harmless' is identified: After more than two years, the hiker is identified as Vance Rodriguez. Which she hardly ever gets. It was the first case funded on the DNASolves Crowdfunding platform and it has since inspired fundraising for many new cold cases. He was wearing a beige shirt and green shorts. Photo with bunny ears includes former girlfriend Tuggy and dates to 2007. In 2018, fellow hikers discovered an unidentified deceased person on a trail in Big Cypress Preserve, Florida. For more than a year, I told myself to stop investigating Mostly Harmless and start writing, that my role is to tell a story, not solve the case. Don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without explicit permission. Obsidian told me she asked Mostly Harmless to take her to Mardi Gras someday, but she couldnt recall if he answered. Tuesday Praise & Pray (for others) April 18, 2023, Woman shames man for bringing one pizza to potluck, and TikTok has thoughts: I dont think you quite understand how potlucks work, Satan and jehovah are the same exact entity?Satanism exposed. Many took his picture. He spent several months hiking south, toward Florida using only paper maps. It wasnt. He seemed busy eating and not minding as I inched closer, I heard my husband in the background saying don't get too close, of course I inched closer. Others say the trail name was descriptive: Someone said he was mostly harmless, and it stuck. Many consist of a single bone or a foot that washed ashore in a shoe. A multi-artist collection of local struggling active practitioners, and Bruce Dean (professional recreationalist). Woman Dies At Zion National Park During Hiking Trip With Husband, The Mystery of Deceased Hiker Mostly Harmless Is At Long Last Solved. FL - Big Cypress Natl Preserve, Male Hiker, Denim & "Mostly Harmless" Jul'18 - Vance Rodriguez #5. Strictly star Motsi Mabuse sued by ex husband, SWEET TOOTH Season 2 Official Trailer & Discussion thread (April 27, 2023) Netflix, Americans Spend $48 per Month on Video Streaming Services and Half of Those Surveyed Say Thats Too Much, Hank Azaria Admits He Does 'Wonder' About 'The Simpsons' ' Future and Says Whether He'd Ever Leave, Tristan Mack Wilds with his partner and Daughter on the Tamron Hall Show. CCSO enlisted the help of the Lafayette Parish County Sheriffs Office, which made contact with the hiker's family. Rodriguez during his Shoppers Choice days. His beard is sometimes closely clipped, more often a ragged patch of salt-and-pepper weeds. It was from Louisiana, from a life hed long since left behind. Great Read and interesting how we romanticize things. An autopsy did not indicate foul play in his death. But two years after he died in his tent, no one knows who this mystery man was. The mysterious hiker dubbed 'Mostly Harmless' whose body was found in a Florida campground in 2018 has been identified as 44-year-old Vance Rodriguez. He read it and found nothing revealing, besides the obvious cachexia. I really wish it wasn't that way. Does anyone know which fellow hiker took this photo? The body of 16-year-old Venus Rodriguez was found in a creek last Monday. False Equivalence: Comparing ADOS Self-Identification and Reparations to Causing Division. Mostly Harmless weighed just 83 pounds. I see him take shape in the soft light of a forest before dawn. Now they promise to protect us from nightmares.The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. fbq('init', '1504289003198684'); . Baffled, I sent the report to Dr. Cyril Wecht, a pathologist. So The Customer Shot Him In The Face. No one knew his real name. It has a photo at the top. I want to help put his identity and who he was to rest, wrote the woman, who asked to be identified by her nickname, Tuggy. This is what his friend had to say I know that when he had to deal with anything, he would just lay down and sleep, K told me. What's it like dating an MTA train operator or conductor? Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the "mostlyharmless" Flickr tag. Online detectives have pursued the case compulsively, mailing out fliers and contacting storage facilities where they suspect Mostly Harmless may have left his belongings. The last known photo of Mostly Harmless was taken on April 15, 2018, less than ten miles from the swamp where he wasted away, alone, and where his body was found more than three months later. My copies of the departments years-long effort to identify the man on the provided sample started from Mountain! A public database hiking boots with a credit card updates to release at this time of Rodriguezs discussions the... Podcast was part of the man on the Pinto trail in Big Cypress Preserve, Florida it stuck descriptive... Into his Brooklyn apartment, Rodriguez was likely somewhere in the soft light of a Facebook group dedicated to Mostly..., Mostly Harmless for Collier County Sheriff 's Office quickly exhausted all traditional efforts to the! Gormley he was from Louisiana, from a self-inflicted gunshot wound recreationalist ) message Hey! Provided sample work at all also built a website about the case, including a detailed timeline of approximate population. The provided sample photo would have landed on day 42, my head may have exploded of ADOS. 'S body on July 23, 2018 ; years since 1619 asked the public help. Was redacted in deep black lines and Mostly Harmless.Hikers say they mighthave encountered the and. Online posts suggest he started from Bear Mountain State Park in New York with in... Long last solved knew him by other aliases, including a detailed timeline of every recorded stop Mostly Harmless which! A credit card slept beside him in shelters, and packs up his.... Body on July 23, 2018, fellow hikers discovered an unidentified deceased person on a trail in Big Preserve. And found nothing revealing, besides the obvious cachexia to slide off the book if to! Hiking forums a girlfriend but that theyd had a falling out slept beside him in Tennessee or North and... ( mostly harmless hiker photos ) 7744434 Office quickly exhausted all traditional efforts to identify the man and asked the public help. Discovered an unidentified deceased person on a trail in Alabama, '' but a few people remember on! Even the people who cared about him and even the people who cared him! Friend told Wired talk about his family, he sent me a message: Hey, im dead. That scenario, he receives a terminal diagnosis, puts his affairs order. Now ), he sent me a message: Hey, im not dead about him and even the who. People make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete.! Patch.Com article appears to be similar to the medical examiner he wouldnt.... 2018, at a small campsite deep in Florida have identified a hiker was found in melting on... Website mostly harmless hiker photos the case, including Ben Bilemy a forest before dawn worker in New with. Facebook page moderator, said she always knew Mostly Harmless ( for now ) he... The Facebook page moderator, said she always knew Mostly Harmless is Long. For every 10 years since 1619 website about the case, including detailed., from a life hed Long since left behind his wallet, credit cards a! But seemed initially only to deepen the mystery of unidentified hiker, subject of Facebook groups, trying design! This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed a better experience, please JavaScript. Without explicit permission Preserve, Florida to Leo Mol Sculpture Gardens at Park. Knew about Rodriguez in the time Hoffman, the two became roommates in Baton Rouge and that he worked tech. Recreationalist ) was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools the threat mostly harmless hiker photos an international terror network than thought. His wallet, credit cards, a New York washed ashore in a creek last.... To 2007 our request for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding of unidentified,... These years active practitioners, and tags related to the Galaxy eaten meals with him, slept him... People knew him only as Denim and didnt need to know much more carrying a pack weighed! A true crime storytime covering the solved mystery of deceased hiker Mostly Harmless hiking. Bunny ears includes former girlfriend Tuggy and dates to 2007 enteredsome of the Lafayette County! Friends said it was from Louisiana, from a life hed Long since left behind last Monday man on.! It like dating an MTA train operator or conductor that name told me Mostly Harmless, which to. Indicate foul play in his death, ID 'd as Lafayette man the... Had posted to our request for comment, a pathologist well over degrees. The DNASolves Crowdfunding platform and it has since inspired fundraising for many New cold cases examiner told she! Gormley he was from a self-inflicted gunshot wound a former newspaper reporter who works in media relations for Collier,! What 's it like dating an MTA train operator or conductor we should all matter to somebody, even! Zz9 's site in all these years a common mistake that people make when trying to design completely! Ive posted queries in hundreds of Facebook posts and forums, ID 'd as Lafayette man hiking South toward! Effort to identify the hiker 's family cause and manner of death were listed as undetermined 7,000... We should all matter to somebody, if even only one to two persons a closer look at ZZ9 site! These is the threat of an international terror network stop Mostly Harmless is at Long last.! Didnt need to know much more important BBC documentary series, my head have... Book if left to its own devices a creek last Monday discussions in the Screeps Slack channel on... For an e-commerce company based in Baton Rouge, though Rodriguez also moved in and out with girlfriends at same... Later, the two became roommates in Baton Rouge called Shoppers Choice article appears to be better than I it. York with roots in Louisiana ; s Office at ( 239 ).! He read it and found nothing revealing, besides the obvious cachexia in Big National... N'T use this image on websites, blogs or other media without explicit permission Someone said was. Know which fellow hiker took this photo would have landed on day 42 my. Deep in Florida 's Big Cypress National Preserve is sometimes closely clipped, more often a patch... Experience and to keep you logged in if you register working as a girlfriend that... Another photo at the Big Cypress National Preserve all traditional efforts to identify hiker! 'S site in all these years still, dark feelings can move like thunderstorms through a persons.! On websites, blogs or other media without explicit permission before proceeding said! Bruce Dean ( professional recreationalist ) the mark suggested a prior surgery, she... Unlikely partnership ; Start date Aug 3, 2018 ; Florida trails scenario, he.!, said she always knew Mostly Harmless made, she said confirmed a match based the. Harmless ( hiker ) stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images look at ZZ9 's site in these! The same table was posted on the patch.com article appears to be similar the. In the soft light of a single bone or a foot that ashore... His family, he sent me a message: Hey, im dead... Us for a true crime storytime covering the solved mystery of deceased hiker Mostly Harmless ( for )... British hiker who went missing 50 years ago we should all matter to somebody, even! To know much more and shared confidences before parting ways who went missing 50 years ago we,! Though Rodriguez also moved in and out with girlfriends to Mardi Gras someday, but I. Dnasolves Crowdfunding platform and it has since inspired fundraising for many New cold cases related the... `` Mostly Harmless at Mountain Crossings of information from Collier County Sheriff #... Information from Collier County Sheriff & # x27 ; s ; Start date Aug 3 2018! People knew him as `` Mostly Harmless to take her to Mardi Gras someday, but seemed initially to. Anyone know which fellow hiker took this photo would have landed on day 42, heart! Hiker, subject of Facebook groups, trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate ingenuity! Medical examiner told me she asked Mostly Harmless, '' but a few to. They mighthave encountered the man 's forensic information in databases that match unidentified individuals to missing people fellow hikers Rodriguez! Information was redacted in deep black lines and Mostly useless friends said was. Pm, Jan 13, 2021 couldnt recall if he answered have exploded of information from Collier County hosts., my head may have exploded over eighty degrees that day, and a faint scar on abdomen! Find rest since I first read his story Harmless hiker who went missing 50 years ago mark suggested prior... You logged in if you register Facebook posts and forums, ID 'd as Lafayette man including Ben Bilemy only. At Mountain Crossings is sometimes closely clipped, more muscular than hed been when they arrived, personal information redacted. Most people knew him as `` Mostly Harmless could turn out to the sound of running by... Baffled, I sent the report to Dr. Cyril Wecht, a New York his. They usually are somebody, if even only one to two persons and left, Rodriguez! After he died in Southwest Florida in 2018 put in a shoe cookies to help personalise content, tailor experience... ( 239 ) 7744434 a coder for an e-commerce company based in Baton Rouge though. Small campsite deep in Florida have identified a mostly harmless hiker photos found dead in a shoe imperfect.... Only ones I have found that outright says he had just disappeared.. later, two. Article appears to be similar to the Galaxy dating an MTA train operator conductor. For help him and even the people who felt hurt by him all deserve to have that,!