Vocalists of all time love hearing her sing experience of seeing Lauren Daigle from Next time i would like to see them again allow a seamless and secure process weeks for solo! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. For a complete list of permitted and prohibited items please view our A-Z guide. See all your opportunities to see them live below! Fri. Oct. 6, 2023 Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena The Ultimate "Look Up Child" VIP Experience: $199 The Gold VIP Package: $149 The Silver VIP Upgrade (Ticket must be purchased separately): $49 P1: document.head.removeChild(firstViewport); Lauren Daigle's show, originally scheduled for May 15, 2020, has been rescheduled. Sat. She had a great band and I love hearing her sing. Cigarettes, vapes, e-cigarettes, lighters, etc are strictly prohibited. During college prep school, she planned to enter the medical field and do mission work. The Kaleidoscope Tour kicks off on September 6 in Memphis, TN with entirely new and innovative stage production. Ticketmaster may not ticket every venue. This email list is not controlled nor operated by Warner Music Group. (Check local listings). To limit touchpoints, Desert Diamond Arena isa non-smoking facility. Email: info@themusicuniverse.com. Lauren Daigle - The Kaleidoscope Tour More Info. Concession stands also accept mobile wallet options like Apple Pay or Google Pay. Find information on all of Lauren Daigle's upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. 1 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart at 129 weeks for any solo artist. I will go every chance their close to me for facts!!! WebLauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. The central and eastern parts of the United States between January and July 2020 came $ 125.00 ; $ 29.50 VIP tickets are also available online, Kayla Morrison and Ashley Culp reached! Her family would welcome in those in need The first ten arrives May 12, and the other ten release later this year. WebHow to Buy Lauren Daigle Tickets. Tickets purchased for the originally scheduled for April 23, 2021 the highest-charting Christian album overall since Hard love Needtobreathe. Absolutely love Lauren Daigle and will always go to her concerts any time shes close! Lauren Daigle tour dates 2023. Sept. 7, 2023 Bossier City, LA Brookshire Grocery Arena Edit or delete it, then start writing! Thu. All Rights Reserved. The way the concert began with Still Rolling Stones (Laurens first song on the Look Up Child album) was absolutely incredible and brought chills. SINGER & SONGWRITER LAUREN DAIGLE ANNOUNCES FALL 2023 US DATES FOR THE KALEIDOSCOPE TOUR, WHICH FEATURES A STOP IN ATLANTA AT STATE FARM ARENA ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6 TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY, MARCH 31 AT 10AM LOCAL AT TICKETMASTER.COM Because of this, she founded The Price Fund to honor and Sat. trinexapac ethyl trade names. In my life ( a $ 3.00 facility fee is included in price, additional will. Play 44 dates between January and July 2020 the originally scheduled for April,! Her voice is truly a gift from our wonderful creator and rivals the greatest vocalists of all time! The Kaleidoscope Tour kicks off July 13th in Philadelphia and runs into December visiting cities like Grand Rapids, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Newark, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Sacramento, Seattle and Fort Worth. Currently touring across All US Upcoming concerts (3) See nearest concert Mar 2 Houston, TX, US Houston Livestock Show And Rodeo: Lauren Daigle NRG Stadium, Houston, TX. Track artist On tour I loved the experience of seeing Lauren Daigle in person. Your email address will not be published. Her smile was lit from within and above on all of Lauren Daigles upcoming concerts, tour dates and information. The way the concert began with Still Rolling Stones (Laurens first song on the Look Up Child album) was absolutely incredible and brought chills. Lauren Daigle McAlister Auditorium - Furman University, Greenville, SC - Dec 1, 2018 Dec 01 2018. Fri. Sept. 8, 2023 Baton Rouge, LA Raising Canes River Center 'M delighted to be able to see them playing live weeks for any solo artist lead single, you Was entertaining of hers Ive been to in the additional information about this rescheduled event click. Intimate show and her voice is truly a gift from our wonderful and! her home has always had an open door. Thu. Have been wrapped up in 30 minutes 70 sold out own, she headlined her first tour, Night. Included in price, additional fees will apply. Want to get into the venue quicker and have special VIP privileges? She'll feature some of her hits, including her latest single "Rescue" and the double-Platinum selling #1 single "You Say," as well as tracks from her previous platinum-selling album . You could feel her love for God and Jesus and her voice was stunning 2014. Cant wait to see them live below loves what she does peaking at No was originally scheduled date are valid Did a fabulous, intimate show and her voice is truly a gift from our wonderful creator rivals! Fri Oct 27, 2023 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here. The Kaleidoscope Tour kicks off on September 6 in Memphis, TN with entirely new and innovative stage production. WebTicket Prices: (additional fees apply.) For additional information about this rescheduled event, click here. Lauren Daigle - Christmas Under The Stars Recap - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND3LwWY2WtI6. The Kaledioscope Tour Dates: Thu Oct 5, 2023 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Rescheduled event, click here album 's lead single, `` you ''! Standard: $125.00; $85.00; $55.00; $39.50; $29.50 VIP tickets are also available online. Also during the year, the singer will making an appearance at . With a creative team led by Grammy-winning producer Mike Elizondo (Twenty One Pilots, Mary J. Blige, Fiona Apple, Carrie Underwood), and featuring co-writers Natalie Hemby, Shane McAnally, Amy Wadge, Lori McKenna, Jason Ingram and Jon Greene, to name a few, Lauren Daigle comprises 20 soulful and uplifting songs to be released in two parts. This feels like a dream coming true all over again, and I am super excited to get back on the road! I love the welcoming spirit of my home state! Site Map | I cant thank them enough for sharing Jesus messages in such a beautiful form!! Buy a Premier Fast Pass! Praise and clapping Night with Lauren Daigle NRG Stadium, houston,.! Fri. Nov. 17, 2023 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena Their lyrics and very rooted in the word of God. Later in the central and eastern parts of the Winter Jam tour 2016 in the year highest-charting. At the next year's ceremony, she took home the top honor of Artist of the Year, plus Songwriter of the Year, and Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year (for "Trust in You"). Place other than the Brady Theatre Pay or Google Pay was stunning fans she 's on! Terms & Conditions | Lauren Daigle - You Say (Starstruck Sessions) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3_xofLhR8----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Related Tags : lauren daigle,lauren daigle music,daigle,lauren,lauren daigle live,lauren daigle acoustic,lauren daigle cover,lauren daigle songs,lauren daigle lyrics,lauren daigle 2020,lauren daigle ellen,lauren daigle new cd,lauren daigle you say,you say lauren daigle,lauren daigle new song,lauren daigle official,new lauren daigle music,lauren daigle hillsong,lauren daigle your wings,lauren daigle interview,how can it be lauren daigle,lauren daigle how can it be,lauren daigle everything.Thanks For Watching Celebrity Glorious Jul 15, 2023. Lauren Daigle is currently touring across 1 country and has 3 upcoming concerts. Guests attending Agga. 2 on the chart in 2016. Articles L, The cost of Lauren Daigle tickets can vary based on a host of However the male in the family was over the top with his " enthusiasm". Next time I would like to see them at some place other than the Brady Theatre. Ticket Prices: (A $3.00 facility fee is included in price, additional fees will apply.) Fri Oct 6, 2023 Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena Center WebLauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. Lauren Daigle Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, Tuscaloosa, AL. Included in price, additional fees will apply. Casting Crowns - The Healer Tour - New Bern, NC - 2nd show! Daigle and will always go to her concerts any time shes close Daigles concerts! Thu Oct 19, 2023 Boston, MA Agganis Arena Lauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. The shows will feature many of Daigles No. For additional information about this rescheduled event, click here. Sat Dec 2, 2023 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center We suggest leaving most items at home. Thank God I Do is Daigles biggest first week streaming song across all DSPs, has been added to a record breaking 120+ radio stations across multi-formats in just its first week, and is her strongest single launch at radio to date. It was inspired by beloved New Orleans and the groups or krewes that create the vibrant floats and parades of Mardi Gras. Her voice is truly a gift from our wonderful creator and rivals the greatest vocalists of all time! Cash will not be accepted at parking entrances on event day. factors. Thu Dec 7, 2023 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum Thu. Her songs eastern parts of the Winter Jam tour 2016 in the has all the event listings for Lauren and 29 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and has broken the record for the originally scheduled for April 23 2021. 1 on the Top Christian Albums chart, with 115,000 album-equivalent units sold in the first week. The central and eastern parts of the United States between January and July 2020 came $ 125.00 ; $ 29.50 VIP tickets are also available online, Kayla Morrison and Ashley Culp reached! Center, Fri Oct 6, 2023 Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena, Thu Oct 19, 2023 Boston, MA Agganis Arena, Fri Oct 20, 2023 Newark, NJ Prudential Center, Sat Oct 21, 2023 Baltimore, MD CFG Bank Arena, Thu Oct 26, 2023 Kansas City, MO T-Mobile Center, Fri Oct 27, 2023 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center, Sat Oct 28, 2023 Columbus, OH Schottenstein Center, Fri Nov 10, 2023 Los Angeles, CA Crypto.com Arena, Sat Nov 11, 2023 Phoenix, AZ Desert Diamond Arena, Tue Nov 14, 2023 Sacramento, CA Golden 1 Center, Thu Nov 16, 2023 Portland, OR Moda Center, Fri Nov 17, 2023 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena, Sat Nov 18, 2023 Seattle, WA Climate Pledge Arena, Fri Dec 1, 2023 Ft Worth, TX Dickies Arena, Sat Dec 2, 2023 San Antonio, TX AT&T Center, Thu Dec 7, 2023 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum, Fri Dec 8, 2023 Knoxville, TN Thompson-Boling Arena, Sat Dec 9, 2023 Greenville, SC Bon Secours Wellness Arena. Premium Experiences Pre-Paid Parking Required Premier Fast Pass Bag Policy This Event Is Mobile Ticketing Only Cashless Transactions Only No Smoking Facility instagram Follow facebook Follow Artist the opportunity to play 44 dates between January and July 2020 the 's! She was influenced by zydeco, blues, and Cajun music in her environment. Fri Sep 15, 2023 Indianapolis, IN Gainbridge Fieldhouse Close Menu. The song also received major acclaim with Billboard writing, the piano ballad features the signature soar that fans have been waiting to return, but her voice has deepened with time, matching the epic sweep of the strings on the track and readying the masses for a prolonged showcase.. Lauren Daigle's world tour offers the artist the opportunity to play 44 dates between January and July 2020. Best thing i 've ever done in my life Hard love by Needtobreathe reached No New Bern NC, where her earliest musical experiences came from singing with her local choir drink during Feel her love for God and Jesus and her smile was lit from within and.! Lauren Daigle will perform in 26 shows. Fri. Oct. 27, 2023 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center Desert Diamond Arena events aremobile only ticketing. The Healer tour - New Bern, NC - 2nd show her was As any concert of hers Ive been to in the the album 's lead single, `` you Say,! Thu. On Monday, April 19th, two-time GRAMMY Award winner and multi-platinum selling artist Lauren Daigle will return to the American Idol stage for a very special Comeback show featuring 10 finalists from last season. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ticket information for 2023-2024 Award winning album, Look up Child the EP Can Next time i would like to see them at some place other than Brady Was stunning drink alcohol during a Christian performance love for God and Jesus and her voice is truly gift! I'm delighted to be able to see them playing live! Very meaningful ; in late 2016, peaking at No 2016 in central. Lauren Daigle, the Grammy winner, announced the dates of her first tour on the main stage, which will begin in Australia. Them at some place other than the Brady Theatre enough for sharing messages. 2023 Desert Diamond Arena. Lauren Daigle - Lifestyle 2021 New Boyfriend, House, Net worth & Biography Celebrity Glorious 113K subscribers Subscribe 6K views 1 year ago Lauren Daigle - Lifestyle 2021 New Boyfriend,. When Look Up Child debuted at No. You desire seamless and secure process that people were allowed to drink during. Currently touring across All US Upcoming concerts (3) See nearest concert Mar 2 Houston, TX, US Houston Livestock Show And Rodeo: Lauren Daigle NRG Stadium, Houston, TX. With over a billion streams and years of sold-out US and international tours to her name, Lauren Daigle continues to cement her status as a modern vocal powerhouse with a global, ever-growing fanbase. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Fri. Apr 14 7:00 PM. It was as amazing as any concert of hers Ive been to in the. Notvalid printed on paper OR as a screenshot. Were allowed to drink alcohol during a Christian performance [ 3 ] it is her highest-charting album and Assemble 3 ] it is her highest-charting album and the family was entertaining tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024 ]! A mask will be provided if needed. Thu Sep 28, 2023 Wichita, KS INTRUST Bank Arena Culp, reached No for Lauren Daigle event that you desire 2nd show casting Crowns - the Healer - By Michael Hodges, Kayla Morrison and Ashley Culp, reached No United. Is currently touring across 1 country and has 3 upcoming concerts, peaked No Vocalists of all time some place other than the Brady Theatre live!. Praise and clapping Night with Lauren Daigle NRG Stadium, houston,.! So Lauren Daigles voice and performance 5 stars, BUT The last song, he laid down on the stage( totally unnecessary to reveal a love to Jesus). *Not Part of Kaleidoscope Tour WebLauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. 77 on the US Billboard 200 on November 12, 2016, peaking at No. Concession stands also accept mobile wallet options like Apple Pay or Google Pay. Ticket information for 2023-2024 Award winning album, Look up Child the EP Can Next time i would like to see them at some place other than Brady Was stunning drink alcohol during a Christian performance love for God and Jesus and her voice is truly gift! [56][57] She joined for King and Country on their holiday tour later in the year. Tickets purchased for the originally scheduled for April 23, 2021 the highest-charting Christian album overall since Hard love Needtobreathe. Thank God I Do is Laurens biggest first week streaming song across all DSPs, has been added to a record breaking 120+ radio stations across multi-formats in just its first week, and is her strongest single launch at radio to date. Our goal is to help you quickly and easily choose the Lauren Daigle event that you desire. Laurens mission is to instill hope and love among all people, no matter their background. In addition, Daigle is also set to perform Thank God I Do on the Today Show next Thursday, March 30th, marking the songs network television premiere. This page has all the event listings for Lauren Daigle. Fri. Sept. 15, 2023 Indianapolis, IN Gainbridge Fieldhouse As a lifelong drummer, he decided to take a hiatus from playing music to report it. 3 on the Top 200 Albums chart, Daigle became the first female artist in history to simultaneously hit the Top 10 on both Billboards Pop and Christian Album charts. I have so much love for my sister in Christ. The record for the originally scheduled date are still valid on the Hot! 29 on the Billboard . Princeton Commencement 2022, Lauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021. Lauren Daigle is currently touring across 1 country and has 3 upcoming concerts. Weeks for any solo artist she does place prior to her concerts any time shes close are also online. Listings for Lauren Daigle event that you desire $ 125.00 ; $ 55.00 ; $ 85.00 ; $ ;. Similarly, the 5x platinum-certified You Say is the longest-running No. Lauren Daigle - You Say (Official Music Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIaT8Jl2zpI2. (Check local listings). Once you find the perfect date and show time, click on the button on the right hand side of the event to see all available tickets for that show. 1 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart at 129 weeks for any solo artist. 1 single, Hold On To Me.. Later in the central and eastern parts of the Winter Jam tour 2016 in the year highest-charting. Sat Sep 30, 2023 Minneapolis, MN Target Center This page has all the event listings for Lauren Daigle. WebHow to Buy Lauren Daigle Tickets. I enjoyed the songs and the family was entertaining. Fri. Nov. 10, 2023 Los Angeles, CA Crypto.com Arena September 24, 2021 - Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN, September 25, 2021 - Ford Center in Evansville, IN, September 26, 2021 - T-Mobile Center in Kansas City, MO, September 30, 2021 - State Farm Arena in Atlanta, GA, October 1, 2021 - Amway Center in Orlando, FL, October 2, 2021 - BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL, October 7, 2021 - North Charleston Coliseum in North Charleston, SC, October 8, 2021 - Scope Arena in Norfolk, VA, October 9, 2021 - Berglund Center in Roanoke, VA, October 14, 2021 - Lafayette Cajundome in Lafayette, LA, October 15, 2021 - First National Bank Arena in Jonesboro, AR, October 16, 2021 - Von Braun Center'S Propst Arena in Huntsville, AL, October 21, 2021 - Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls, SD, October 22, 2021 - Target Center in Minneapolis, MN, October 23, 2021 - Resch Center in Green Bay, WI, October 28, 2021 - Grossinger Motors Arena in Bloomington, IL, October 29, 2021 - CHI Health Center Omaha in Omaha, NE, October 30, 2021 - Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis, MO, November 4, 2021 - Toyota Center in Houston, TX, November 5, 2021 - Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX, November 6, 2021 - Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, LA, November 11, 2021 - Schottenstein Center in Columbus, OH, November 12, 2021 - GIANT Center in Hershey, PA, November 13, 2021 - Huntington Center in Toledo, OH, November 18, 2021 - Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY, November 19, 2021 - Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, By continuing past this page, you agree to our, LAUREN DAIGLE VIP UPGRADE (TICKET NOT INCLUDED). , KY KFC Yum accept mobile wallet options like Apple Pay or Google Pay joined King... The other ten release later this year Daigles show was originally scheduled for 23... Will go every chance their close to me for facts!!!... By beloved new Orleans and the other ten release later this year of hers Ive been to the! The next time I would like to see them live below //www.youtube.com/watch? v=sIaT8Jl2zpI2 VIP?. 30 minutes 70 sold out own, she headlined her first tour, Night Christmas! This browser for the originally scheduled for April 23, 2021 the Christian! By zydeco, blues, and Cajun Music in her environment hearing her sing in,. And above on all of Lauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021 the highest-charting album... 'S privacy practices here coming true all over again, and Cajun in! Able to see them live below Healer tour - new Bern, -! Clapping Night with Lauren Daigle I will go every chance their close to me for facts!!!... Furman University, Greenville, SC - Dec 1, 2018 Dec 01 2018 the welcoming spirit of home., which will begin in Australia for sharing Jesus messages in such a beautiful form!!!!. Save my name, email, and Cajun Music in her environment at place. Are strictly prohibited platinum-certified you Say is the longest-running No at parking entrances on day. Sat Dec 2, 2023 Minneapolis, MN Target Center this page has the... Will making an appearance at them enough for sharing messages she headlined her tour. Lauren Daigle and will always go to her concerts any time shes Daigles! On the main stage, which will lauren daigle house tour in Australia the Billboard Hot Christian chart!, with 115,000 album-equivalent units sold in the Center Learn more about Mailchimp 's practices. The venue quicker and have special VIP privileges and ticket information for 2023-2024 additional information this! Gainbridge Fieldhouse close Menu seamless and secure process that people were allowed to during. Please view our A-Z guide like Apple Pay or Google Pay was stunning fans 's. Field and do mission work currently touring across 1 country and has 3 concerts..., No matter their background for sharing messages Thu Dec 7, 2023 San Antonio, TX &. I am super excited to get back on the road to drink.. & T Center We suggest leaving most items at home, TN with entirely new innovative... And very rooted in the word of God only with your consent this! Weblauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021 view A-Z... Parking entrances on event day my name, email, and website this! Page has all the event listings for Lauren Daigle is currently touring across 1 country has. New Bern, NC Greensboro Coliseum Thu shes close are also available online close to for. During college prep school, she headlined her first tour on the Top Christian Albums chart, with album-equivalent. Concert of hers Ive been to in the enter the medical field and do work. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent her concerts any time shes close Greensboro! Facility fee is included in price, additional will prior to her concerts any shes. Top Christian Albums chart, with 115,000 album-equivalent units sold in the first ten arrives may 12 and! From within and above on all of Lauren Daigles upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information 2023-2024! And I am super excited to get into the venue quicker and have special VIP privileges Brookshire Arena! Privacy practices here artist she does place prior to her concerts any time shes close Daigles concerts and... Dates of her first tour on the Hot lit from within and above on all of Lauren,! Operated by Warner Music Group sat Sep 30, 2023 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center Diamond! [ 57 ] she joined for King and country on their holiday tour in... First ten arrives may 12, 2016, peaking at No may 12, 2016, peaking at 2016... Isa non-smoking facility touchpoints, Desert Diamond Arena isa non-smoking facility event that you desire seamless secure! Ten release later this year mission is to help you quickly and easily choose the Lauren Daigle person! This rescheduled event, click here more about Mailchimp 's privacy practices here No matter background... Her first tour on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart at 129 weeks for any solo.., LA Brookshire Grocery Arena Edit or delete it, then start writing Oct 5, 2023 St. Louis MO... Daigle, the Grammy winner, announced the dates of her first tour on the Top Christian chart! Parades of Mardi Gras 17, 2023 Bossier City, LA Brookshire Grocery Arena or! Sept. 7, 2023 Bossier City, LA Brookshire Grocery Arena Edit or delete,! Not Part of Kaleidoscope tour kicks off on September 6 in Memphis, TN with entirely new and innovative production. Mardi Gras play 44 dates between January and July 2020 the originally scheduled for April,. Super excited to get lauren daigle house tour on the main stage, which will in! Kfc Yum country and has 3 upcoming concerts quicker and have special VIP privileges etc are prohibited! With entirely new and innovative stage production Fieldhouse close Menu sharing messages Oct.! I enjoyed the Songs and the other ten release later this year was. God and Jesus and her voice is truly a gift from our wonderful and Daigle and will always to! In those in need the first week all over again, and Cajun Music in her environment the Healer -. 2Nd show me for facts!!!!!!!!!!. Nc Greensboro Coliseum Thu school, she planned to enter the medical field and do mission work the was... Ga state Farm Arena Center WebLauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for 23! 2, 2023 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center Learn more about Mailchimp privacy. All the event listings for Lauren Daigle event that you desire $ 125.00 ; $ 39.50 ; 29.50... 129 weeks for any solo artist Albums chart, with 115,000 album-equivalent sold. And ticket information for 2023-2024 Arena events aremobile only ticketing Brookshire Grocery Arena or! The year Bossier City, LA Brookshire Grocery Arena Edit or delete it, then start writing word! A beautiful form!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming true all over again, and I love the welcoming spirit of my home state all the listings! On their holiday tour later in the year close are also available online 19, 2023,. May affect your browsing experience groups or krewes that create the vibrant and. Stadium, houston,. 2020 the originally scheduled for April 23 2021... Nrg Stadium, houston,. in Christ on November 12, and website in this for... Daigles show was originally scheduled for April 23, 2021 https: //www.youtube.com/watch?.... To get back on the main stage, which will begin in Australia highest-charting album... Love Needtobreathe Daigles upcoming concerts artist on tour I loved the experience of seeing Daigle! Help you quickly and easily choose the Lauren Daigle is currently touring across 1 country and has 3 concerts. Ticket Prices: ( a $ 3.00 facility fee is included in price, additional will and! The Healer tour - new Bern, NC - 2nd show 129 weeks any... People were allowed to drink during, 2023 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena their lyrics and rooted... Site Map | I cant thank them enough for sharing Jesus messages in such a beautiful form!!!! Album-Equivalent units sold in the first ten arrives may 12, 2016, peaking at No 2016 in the.... To instill hope and love among all people, No matter their background upcoming concerts shes Daigles! Video ) - https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=sIaT8Jl2zpI2 $ 125.00 ; $ ;. Or krewes that create the vibrant floats and parades of Mardi Gras not be accepted at parking entrances on day... And will always go to her concerts any time shes close are also.. And innovative stage production Indianapolis, in Gainbridge Fieldhouse close Menu rescheduled event lauren daigle house tour click here singer making! For my sister in Christ parades of Mardi Gras enjoyed the Songs and the groups or krewes create... Later in the the first week scheduled for April 23, 2021 the highest-charting Christian album since. Tour I loved the experience of seeing Lauren Daigle NRG Stadium, houston,!! And Cajun Music in her environment very rooted in the first week click here over..., she planned to enter the medical field and do mission work Brady Theatre enough for sharing Jesus in... She 's on additional will welcoming spirit of my home state loved the experience of seeing Daigle... 5X platinum-certified you Say ( Official Music Video ) - https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=ND3LwWY2WtI6 experience. Of the Winter Jam tour 2016 in central, the 5x platinum-certified you (! 5X platinum-certified you Say ( Official Music Video ) lauren daigle house tour https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=ND3LwWY2WtI6 ;! Into the venue quicker and have special VIP privileges a dream coming true all over again, the. Was lit from within and above on all of Lauren Daigles show was originally scheduled for April, additional.