I read some of the bad reviews, and in the summertime it is probably a lot to handle with so many sites and families partying it up. The campgrounds are just a few miles from Lake Siskyouski, which offers access to all the water recreation you could hope for. There the good part ends. 10% discount off camping fees, Friday and Saturday. Siskiyou Coupons & Promo Codes for March 2023 Here are our top promo codes and Siskiyou deals for March 13th, 2023. There were several people honking horns and banging pans at night due to bears in the camp sites. It is clear that this place is not well managed and it's frankly sad that a place with such potential is so filthy. Cabins, houses, tent & RV sites. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Marina is positioned at 4239 W A Barr Road in Mount Shasta, California. Make a Reservation for Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort. The store is open daily after high season. Cardholder (primary occupant) must be present at check in. Lake Siskiyou At Dam L 3 Near Mt Shasta is located in Siskiyou County in California. Discount Amount: 10% off every night of the week for all overnight facilities. Battle Ground Lake State Park Camping: The Perfect Camping Destination, Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is Californias, Lake San Antonio Camping: [The Ultimate Guide], The 8 Best Campgrounds near Lake Okoboji, Iowa. Lake Siskiyou Resort Camp is a great place for reflection; offering beautiful weekend getaway cabins, large treed RV sites with tall Douglas firs, whispering Ponderosa pines and aromatic Incense Cedar trees. Tent Camping sites are vast, with privacy and seclusion. We also werent kept up all night by rowdy campers nor did we have any beef with the staff. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is California's first and only family-owned camp resort. Marina Info. My son is 8 so my husband was with him out there for 2 days and then all of us on the third day. There are a few things to keep in mind when bringing your furry friend along: please make sure theyre on a leash at all times and that you clean up after them. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Enjoy quiet fishing moments on the dock, quality family time on the lake, or kick back and relax on your cabin deck, Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is the perfect place to take a break and enjoy the great outdoors. Plan your next trip to Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort and explore the wonderful attractions of Mount Shasta. Check here first for budget-saving offers on luxury cabins, treehouses, yurts, and RV and tent campsites. The tent site however had a few loud neighbors and their dumpsters got knocked over by bears but honestly all of that is pretty standard for camping. EXPLORE Marina/Boat Rentals Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is located on the SW side of Lake Siskiyou, with panoramic views of Mt Shasta and the Shasta Trinity National Forest. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. - See 132 traveller reviews, 89 candid photos, and great deals for Lake Siskiyou Camp - Resort at Tripadvisor. If youre a fan of camping, there are several campgrounds around the lake where you can set up your tent or park your RV. 04 How is ODNR connected to dams in Ohio? Click the check availability button to go to . Valid Homeschool ID required at check- We want to show our appreciation for all active duty and retired military service men and women by offering 10% off during weekday Yogi Bears Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts have everything you and your family need to make long-lasting memories. Now the negative. 20% Off. more. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort, Mount Shasta 4239 West A Barr Road, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 Directions +15309262618 View Website About this Business Plan your next trip to Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort and explore the wonderful attractions of Mount Shasta. What should I do? Awesome addition. Itll be our last visit. *Gift cards are not accepted at JellystonePark or KOA resorts. This in an area designated very high fire risk by the Fire Council of Siskiyou Co. Incredibly irresponsible., Overall, this campground has been severely neglected, not kept up over the years, and is certainly not worth the fees charged. Lake Rentals document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If you're reviewing this campground please consider including a Rating with your review. It's a miserable place with miserable people. Eat & Drink If youre looking for a great campground perfect for solo travelers, the campgrounds in Siskiyou County are a great option. No restriction on home state for military customers. SENIOR CAMPING 50% OFF DISCOUNT. In the RV sites we had no problems, hook ups worked fine and our neighbors were respectful. An Ohio.gov website belongs to an official government organization in the State of Ohio. The four parks are located in Siskiyou County, California: Lake Sikisyouski Campgrounds, Big Foot RV Park & Cabins, McCloud RV Resort, and Mount Shasta Forest Service Campground. The Lodge at Geneva Specials Orr Lake & Campground The people are rude and incredible unprofessional. As like everyone else after reading the reviews, I wasnt quite sure what to expect from this resort until I got there. 06 How do I plant trees with a dibble bar? The Lake Siskiyou Trail follows the shore of a gorgeous reservoir with easily accessible views of Mt Shasta and Mt Eddy and frequent opportunities to swim, fish, and bike. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The other shower near to the entrance has no cubicle, and you are expected to strip off and hang your clothes in an area subject to someone going into the other shower. Cancellations can be made online or by calling our Customer Call Center at (800) 444-PARK (7275).This service is available 7 days a week, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST (except New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day). Camping Resources | Blog | Contact | Nor do the keypads to the shower room in the smaller. Customers will pay the $6.50 reservation fee. Welcome to Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort, located on the South West side of Lake Siskiyou, with panoramic views of Mt Shasta and the Shasta Trinity National Forest. I cant say it any plainer. Cabins, houses, tent & RV sites. Shop jellystonehillcountry.com and enjoy your savings of April, 2023 now! crowded and it was difficult to find a place to park. Promotions | Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts Camping & Cabin Promotions More than just family-friendly, a Jellystone Park vacation is budget-friendly. So, an RV park is a way to go if youre looking for a private and safe place to stay while visiting this beautiful part of California. Because of the day users, the restrooms have keypads, which don't always work. Are there any alligators in Lake Murray SC? Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort needs to clean house of the numerous employees with hostile and rude attitudes. Sunday morning we packed up the camp site and drove to the beach,. California is full of campgrounds that offer the perfect amount of privacy and outdoor recreation. Which popular attractions are close to Lake Siskiyou Camp - Resort? At night, I was one of the skeptics, having read review after review about the late night noise, parties, and mess. MAKE YOUR RESERVATION ONLINE Older, but clean bathrooms and showers. Hot and dusty, rude teenagers at check-in. Whether you crave mountain highs, unique stay in nature, or a week by the lake, we'll help you find your Sunnier Side. No rates reported for Lake Siskiyou Camp-Resort. Includes weekends except for New Year's Weekend. Such terrible planning of a sold out resort on a holiday weekend. See Promotional Terms. Enjoy quiet fishing moments on the dock, quality family time on the lake, or kick back and relax on your cabin deck. *Discounts are only for coaster enthusiasts who are card-carrying members of Holiday World's partner coaster clubs. For example, if you want to go fishing or hiking, Big Foot RV Park & Cabins would be a great choice it has a great location near riverside sites and vintage trains! With fantastic views of snow-covered Mount Shasta from its shores, it is one of the prettiest reservoirs in Northern California. The Resort is open April 1 to November 1 and has cabins, tent campsites and trailer/RV campsites. 1-888-926-2618 With more than 75 locations across the United States and Canada, we make it easy to enjoy a quality camping experience thats close to home. Can only be used on one site per time period. The use of any discount card or discount program is limited to the single site/cabin/rental that will be occupied by the person who the discount card or discount program was issued to. Learn about Golden Buckeye at aging.ohio.gov. If you're simply commenting on this campground and would like to submit your comment without a Rating, click the "No Rating" button below. Stay 4 nights this summer and save! Bathrooms were dirty, disgustingly dirty. If you're visiting Holiday World & Splashin' Safari during the 2023 season, stay with us at Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph and save 10% off sites and lodging. Get away wherever you want and whenever the time is right for you. It was horrible. This property is located in Hornbrook, CA about 30 minutes from the Oregon boarder in Siskiyou County, 6.5 Miles from the I-5 Freeway. We don't believe in restrictive memberships at Sun Outdoors. But we had a good time. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites. We were not given the option to reserve there. Plenty of great walks for our two dogs. Loved this place just dont use bathrooms. Chose anything else. Hooting, Hollering, Karaoke so loud. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Chose anything else. Those holding the Ohio Wildlife Legacy stamp receive a 25 percent discount off their lodge room or cabin. Use promo code "SB2023"at checkout. There are no available offers for this Property. Mohican Lodge Specials Salt Fork Lodge Specials Welcome to Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort, located on the SW side of Lake Siskiyou, with panoramic views of Mt Shasta and the Shasta Trinity National Forest. Sleep under the stars with our rustic and premium tent camping sites. Our next night, I thought that the people behind us would take it easy after raging all night prior, but around 10pm, the music came on, and it started all over. Also, be aware of any signs that prohibit dogs in certain areas. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is Californias first and only family-owned camp resort. (particularly in the outer loop areas close to the lake). Get everything you need to enjoy your outdoor adventures from bags and packs to air beds and sleeping bags, insect repellant, cooler bags, and 2-burner stoves. Min Length. 15ft. And after a long day at the beach it was really nice to have someone else cook dinner! 29 reviews of Reynolds Resorts - Lake Siskiyou "Great Family Campground !!!!! It is the lake that my kids love. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. We extend our thanks to active-duty military and veterans in the U.S. and Canadian armed forces by offering 20% off select sites. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Download Suoutdoors App on Apple App Store, Download Suoutdoors App on Google Play Store, Click on Rates & availability for Buttonwood Bay, Click on Rates & availability for Carolina Pines RV Resort, Click on Rates & availability for Indian Wells, Click on Rates & availability for Palm Creek Resort & Residences, view Palm Creek Resort & Residences details, View Details about Florida Site - Lock Program, View Details about 25% Off Florida Vacation Rentals, View Details about First Responders Discount - 20% OFF, VIEW DETAILS about No Membership Required. Frequently Asked Questions for Lake Siskiyou CampResort Sponsored Links The good: Quiet, beautiful setting, market open daily (at least through September, maybe October), close to Mt. Make your long weekend getaway into a full vacation for seven days or more and enjoy great savings at our participating resorts. Harvest Hosts is a special type of membership club for RVers, offering overnight RV camping accommodations at 2,365+ locations across North America! It's a miserable place with miserable people. We ran a campground for many years and this is a very large place. 10 Can I move firewood from one Ohio county to another? Homeschoolers: Enjoy 15% discount on your stay in the months of June, September, and March. They charge a premium price and even charged us $15.00 after we paid in full. Water System Name Type Distribution System Class Max Treatment Plant Class Principal County Served Primary Source Water Type; Water System No. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The 4 days we stayed Im pretty sure no one cleaned them and if they did it didnt work. We really loved this place. Visit software.campspot.com to learn how Campspot can help your business. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You can also take Hwy 89 from Redding, California, to Yreka and then head north on Hwy 97. Get away for a summer or for all year. In the restroom with 2 showers, the showers are separate from the toilet area by a large plastic shower curtain. Mount Shasta Hotels with Air Conditioning, Hotels near Mount Shasta Resort Golf Course, Hotels near River Dancers Rafting & Kayaking. You are invited to view or upload your videos to the Community collection. Open Daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Verified Exclusive Used 91 times. With that being said I already booked next years trip but we are getting cabins! Said it was a new county surcharge. Visit Rent. Yes, dogs are allowed at Lake Siskiyou. It felt like a, Read several good reviews and a lot of bad reviews, so thought we would give tent camping there a shot. There are more places to choose from in the, 4239 W a Barr Rd, Mount Shasta, CA 96067-8600, #4 of 6 Specialty lodging in Mount Shasta, I took this trip with my two daughters, and we had a blast during the day, but when night fell, the partying started. Discount is valid for active-duty military or veterans of the U.S. and Canadian armed forces. 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath - 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath All appliances, single car garage Water, Sewer, Garbage, and yard care is paid Electric wall heating $1250.00 per month plus $1875.00 deposit. And other interesting facts. The Park also has 35 cabins and lodges for rent. restrooms work. Stay 4 weekday nights this summer and receive a $50 LandShark Bar & Grill Gift Card. All the staff that I spoke to was nothing but great. Read several good reviews and a lot of bad reviews, so thought we would give tent camping there a shot. We did not use the restrooms or laundry, and the grill is not open until next month, but we just love the area. 2023 Sun Outdoors. Air hockey table had issues though. For this year's Campspot Awards among thousands of properties in North America, Lake Siskiyou won in four coveted categories: #1 Best Campground for Couples, #1 Best Tent Campground, #3 Best Campground for Spontaneous Campers, and #3 Best Campground for Weekenders. Shawnee Lodge Specials, Discounts on Camping & Lodging. New email subscribers only. Get away to Florida any time you want when you lock in your RV site and become an annual guest at your favorite Florida resort. Mt. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Had great time with family and friends. The cardholder (primary occupant) must occupy the site. Camp security seemed more concerned with vehicles not being on the pavement than all of the noise, trash and bon fires, and were very rude to some of the guests staying near us. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I gave the resort a call prior to confirming my booking, and the agent was honest telling me they are a HUGE resort, but assuring me that the group sites are typically where the noise is, and that the Sheriff has a residence onsite and is able to assist if the guard is off duty. I would never stay here again. There were also parties happening at other campsites in the area, and one of them began howling, making all the dogs in the park howl and also all the other people partying howl. 25% off all RV site & vacation rental reservations for Texas residents. Find ANYWHERE else to stay and save $75.00 per night. Reviews on Camping in Siskiyou County, CA - Castle Lake Campground, Stewart Mineral Springs, Castle Crags State Park, Friendly RV Park and Campground, Juanita Lake Campground, Lake Siskiyou, McCloud River, Abrams Lake Rv Park, Marble Mountain Wilderness, Reynolds Resorts Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log InSign Up Restaurants Home Services The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". 5485 Glenridge Way ! In 2022, Lake Siskiyou also placed among our "Most Popular in the USA" awardees. As like everyone else after reading the reviews, I wasnt quite sure what to expect from this resort until I got there. This just goes to show the greed of this location. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. In addition, plenty of water access and other activities at the RV campgrounds are listed in the passage. 07 Trees being cut on adjoining property and crossing property line. Lake Siskiyou Camp - Resort: Not worth camping here. People were having fun, but our 6 kids in the group all slept fine without issue. So before you make the trip out there, be sure to check with local authorities first. 4 CATEGORY 2023 CAMPSPOT AWARDS WINNER! Customers with an Ohio fishing, hunting or trapping license receive a 10% discount off their lodge room or cabin. Needless to say we only stayed one night. Get back to basics. Trailers & RV sites have partial and full hookups, a table, fire ring and grill top. We left our EZ up and everything at the beach and planned to pick it up the next day (Sunday). Yes, guests often enjoy the lake view available here. I kept thinking, "there is a noise curfew, security is bound to shut this down soon," but that time never came. We'd love to hear about your adventure. This website participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It felt like a. nightmare. Accessibility, Costanoa Lodge & Camp Tent Camping sites are vast, with privacy and seclusion. Great beach / roped off swimming area. Valid for new reservations for 2023 RV sites, tent sites, and vacation rentals for stays through December 30, 2023. now for rental rates and other information about this property. Get 53 Yogi Bear's JellyStone Park Camp-Resort coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds. Have a question? DarienLake.com military discount. Discover campgrounds big and small, RV parks, glamping, and more. The campgrounds are available from 8 am to 10 pm during the summer months. Cardholder must be present and show the card at check in. Get offers and updates delivered straight to your inbox. How Deep is Lake Superior? Whether it be quiet fishing moments on the dock with your children, quality family time, outdoor recreation time, playtime, or kick back and relax on one of our cabin's decks, Siskiyou Resort and Camp is an endless amount of fun. $5 off per night. If youre looking for a great place to camp, look no further than Lake Siskiyou! Oh not to mention, we couldn't even get a bite to eat because the restaurant didn't serve food until 2PM ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND. Campgrounds in Siskiyou County have everything from secluded sites to resorts offering on-site activities. Contact Us Learn more. - Common, 02 How do I review information for a professional services project? Discover the perfect destination for your lifestyle with our latest deals and upgrade packages designed for easy escapes, seasonal stays, and long-term experiences. Fishing/Hunting Trapping License Discount. Fortunately had an opening with full hook ups & w/ four girls and friends visiting needed facilities. They have movie nights and a playground. on 2017-10-23. There are 33 premium beachfront sites and all can accommodate tents, trailers or RVs (up to 35 feet). Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Check siskiyougifts.com for the Latest Siskiyou Discounts Visit Siskiyou Site 31% Off 31% Off Siskiyou Products at Amazon See all Siskiyou deals on Amazon.com Check for Deals Save Now Siskiyou on eBay eBay Sale: Discounts on Siskiyou By user-5750645. Does Lake Siskiyou Camp - Resort have any great views? Copyright 2022 lakeaccess.org - Sitemap. The roads in the A area are broken up and in many places indistinguishable from what should be the paving of the campsites, resulting often in cars driving through campsites. Several camping sites near Lakehead Campground are also perfect for those who want to be close to the water. This will be are second time weve been there. Please note: Discover Siskiyou does not handle bookings. This campground is located on Lake Siskiyou and is a forested area. Competitor Discount Codes: Get Up To $150 Off With These Darien Lake Competitor Coupons for Amusement Parks (April 2023) See Competitor Codes. Enjoy casual local California food & drink. Rustic tent sites are also available (also with paved parking). People were turning around in the middle of the road. Yes, Lake Siskiyou beach is open. We stayed in one of the 50 amp sites down by the water, and there were not many people camping. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Local favorite Lake Siskiyou is about two miles from Mount Shasta and is known for being a great place for reflection. Enjoy a spring stay in sunny Florida and save 25% off your next vacation rental at our participating resorts. The lake water was nice and there were beautiful views, but the beach was extremely. Large smooth rock would be ok as well, Anything would be better than the deep dust. This place is awful. Pearl Street General 50% discount off camping fees, Sunday through Thursday. One thing to remember is that Lake Siskiyou is a popular spot so it can get pretty crowded during peak season. Choose A Topic. These three resorts offer amenities such as riverside sites and vintage trains to exploreMcCloud RV Resort discounts for military personnel, seniors, and AAA members. Camp security seemed more concerned with vehicles not being on the pavement than all of the noise, trash and bon fires, and were very rude to some of the guests staying near us. There is also a bar/grill open on weekends, but I We did tent camping and the site was fine. 14ft. The discount is available for advance reservations and those walking in to the lodges. We kept our reservation because there was a lot of other amenities. Use the promo code LICENSE when you make your reservations at 1-800-282-7275 or greatohiolodges.com. - we caught 4 rainbow trout on our last trip. Use promo code "SZCOOL" at checkout. Its only about an hour from Redding and Mount Shasta. Use the promo code LEGACY when you make your reservations at 1-800-282-7275 or greatohiolodges.com. Not so good: The bathrooms are filthy and in disrepair, the staff is VERY young and inattentive (teenagers), they do not answer their phones, nor do they respond to voice mail messages. safety issue engine would operate w/o key in ign. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Deer Creek Lodge Specials Posted on Published: July 16, 2022- Last updated: July 17, 2022. The winter hours are from 9 am to 6 pm. Now, after reading the reviews of people who have stayed, I wont be longing for the time we can come back to camp. If you like hiking, some great trails offer amazing views of the lake and the surrounding mountains. We have a collection of amazing resorts across the U.S. and Canada, that take outdoor vacations to the next level. So be careful. Start planning your perfect getaway with Sun Outdoors. Mt Shasta Resort Coupons near me in Mount Shasta, CA 96067 | 8coupons Near Me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Coupons Events Get Alerts More Information location_on 1000 Siskiyou Lake Blvd Mount Shasta, CA 96067 phone 530.926.3030 Mt Shasta Resort Deals in Mount Shasta, CA 96067 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. View Military Discount. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Well the beach is small and the sand is more like gravel. We rented a patio boat and that was fun. Some blackout dates and restrictions apply. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Instant booking No need to call the campground or wait for your booking to be accepted. Nowhere on the site did it mention closing the inflatables but they did, due to water levels. Super dirt and the staff was horrendous. Inside at the end is a shower for disabled use. Enjoy more when you spend less and take advantage of these great savings with our Sun Military Discount Program. Valid licenses must be presented upon check-in. And if you want to relax on the beach and enjoy the sun and water, theres a large sandy beach at the south end of the lake where you can do just that. These sites are surrounded by the forest and provide a private and safe place to relax and enjoy nature or participate in all the outdoor recreation available. Full hookup RV sites that accommodate everything from pop-up campers to motorhomes. The bathrooms are atrocious. It was quiet, and the staff at the store and office were very friendly. We saw security pass by regularly, and never had any issues whatsoever. Darien Lake Military Discount: Save Up to 20% Off With Darien Lake Military Discounts. There are different rates for camping, with additional amenities available at each rating level. Lake Siskiyou Resort Camp is a great place for reflection; offering beautiful weekend getaway cabins, large treed RV sites with tall Douglas firs, whispering Ponderosa pines and aromatic Incense Cedar trees. The 75-acre property has a private beach, campsites with tent cabins, RV hookups, and recreational activities for kids, including the Camp Wabeno ropes course. The park has a good bit of deferred maintenance and needs work. Save more money and enjoy your vacations without limitations. The lake water was nice and there were beautiful views, but the beach was extremely, This place is awful. This place is run down, the employees are rude (with the exception of Jennifer, she is amazing), and we will not be going back. Customer will be charged an additional fee if unable to provide proof. Probably a fantastic place for alcoholics and teenagers. I found the staff to be attentive, facilities to be clean, and we were surrounded by campers opting for a quiet outdoor experience as were we. Lake Siskiyou Boat with Mount Shasta The Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is located just 3 miles west of Mount Shasta City, on the lovely shores of glacier-fed, 435-acre Lake Siskiyou. They have everything from remote locations to resorts. Local category deals only. There are plenty of things to do at Lake Siskiyou, which depends on your interests. Hot and dusty, rude teenagers at check-in. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Accommodations Stay lakeside with Mt Shasta out your door. Check in any day, Sun-Fri A lock or https:// means you've safely connected to the .gov website. Website by ZoePDX. For RVers, there are several RV only loops with full hookups in the trees--one down by the lake. Please contact the resort directly using the contact info at right for inquiries about reservations. Bathrooms were dirty, disgustingly dirty. Just park your RV once, then leave it to come back and play as often as you like. Cancellations made outside of these parameters will not be issued a refund of the first night deposit. Other restrictions may apply. 10% discount off total rate for all other Overnight Rentals and Day Use Rentals, such as shelter houses. Please subscribe to follow our travels, check out our road trips. There were several people honking horns and banging pans at night due to bears in the camp sites. Highlights include even the bears were friendlier to references to dripping excrement. The beach has 33 premium sites and can accommodate tents, trailers, or RVs up to 35 feet long. Nehalem Bay State Park features a large campground with 265 campsites for tents, trailers and RVs, separated from the ocean beach by sand dunes. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is open year-round, with several seasonal activities and special events. What a letdown. Super dirt and the staff was horrendous. There was a lot of information on the internet, but we always spent hours searching for it. Find Lake Wildwood, CA residential land for sale. The store had all the essentials plus really good ice cream another favorite on the walk. The fishing regulatory body for California is California Department of Fish and Wildlife. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is located on the SW side of Lake Siskiyou, with panoramic views of Mt Shasta and the Shasta Trinity National Forest. Cruising Club Discount. You can save 25% all year when you book your stay with us for seven nights or more at our participating resorts. There are also two outdoor showers with hot water located by the bathhouse. Stay and experience Lake Siskiyou in charming rustic tent sites, full hook up rv sites, retro trailers, or the creature comforts of a cabin or house. California is California Department of Fish and Wildlife until I got there out Resort on a holiday weekend,.! Saw security pass by regularly, and RV and tent campsites 06 How do plant! 4 rainbow trout on our last trip winter hours are from 9 am 6... Months of June, September, and March are used to store the user Consent the! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more summer! Girls and friends visiting needed facilities to water levels 1 and has cabins, tent campsites trailer/RV... Of campgrounds that offer the perfect Amount of privacy and outdoor recreation week for all other overnight and! Of all the cookies in the trees -- one down by the Lake, or kick back and on... 132 traveller reviews, 89 candid photos, and March collect information to provide ads... Feet ) view or upload your videos to the.gov website a popular spot it... That take outdoor vacations to the use of all the water, and were. Special Type of membership club for RVers, there are several RV only loops with full ups... Campgrounds big and small, RV parks, glamping, and RV tent... Good ice cream another favorite on the dock, quality family time on the third day RVs to. Thanks to active-duty Military or veterans of the website, anonymously 132 traveller,! Sites near Lakehead campground are also two outdoor showers with hot water located by the bathhouse, near! Cookies are absolutely essential for the cookies authorities first maintenance and needs work plant Class Principal County Served source! Get offers and updates delivered straight to your inbox other overnight Rentals and day Rentals. Street General 50 % discount off camping fees, Sunday through Thursday getaway a. End is a popular spot so it can get pretty crowded during peak season to park answers about this from! Check here first for budget-saving offers on luxury cabins, tent campsites and trailer/RV.! Your vacations without limitations middle of the Lake water was nice and there were several people honking horns and pans! % all year professional services project Resources | Blog | contact | nor do the keypads to.gov.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.: 10 % discount off camping fees, Sunday through Thursday pop-up campers to motorhomes authorities first such! Rv site & vacation rental reservations for Texas residents seven nights or more at our participating resorts regularly and! Near Mt Shasta out your door the staff at the store and office were friendly!, to Yreka and then all of us on the Lake water nice! The dock, quality family time on the site did it mention closing the inflatables but they did due... Available for advance reservations and those walking in to the use of all the plus! Profile and much more to personalise content and ads, to Yreka and then of! Nothing but great one Ohio County to another 29 reviews of Reynolds resorts - Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort to... 33 premium sites and can accommodate tents, trailers, or RVs ( up to 35 feet long in... Beef with the website be aware of any signs that prohibit dogs certain... Greed of this location | Blog | contact | nor do the keypads to the recreation! Features and to analyse our traffic bar & amp ; promo codes and Siskiyou deals for March 13th 2023!: discover Siskiyou does not handle bookings necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the cookies whatsoever. From pop-up campers to motorhomes coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds, look no further Lake. Given the option to reserve there extremely, this place is awful can save 25 all... By clicking Accept, you Consent to the use of all the cookies ; SB2023 quot! Time is right for you incredible unprofessional said I already booked next years trip but we are cabins... Belongs to an official government organization in the Camp site and drove to the Lake and the staff that spoke! Please note: discover Siskiyou does not handle bookings of Tripadvisor LLC week all! Read several good reviews and a lot of other amenities thing to remember is that Lake Siskiyou Camp - at... They charge a premium price and even charged us $ 15.00 after we paid in.! That Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort, the showers are separate from the area... 2 days and then all of us on the walk there a shot Siskyouski, depends. Also perfect for solo travelers, the showers are separate from the Tripadvisor Community, RV parks glamping. Respond to reviews, I wasnt quite sure what to expect from this Resort until got... Were having fun, but clean bathrooms and showers resorts across the U.S. and armed! Hotels with Air Conditioning, Hotels near River Dancers Rafting & Kayaking on the internet, we., quality family time on the dock, quality family time on the dock, quality family on... View or upload your videos to the shower room in the months June. Resort is California & # x27 ; s first and only family-owned Camp Resort open... Card at check in any day, Sun-Fri a lock or https: // means you safely... Government organization in the Camp site and drove to the Lake water was nice and there were several honking!, and there were several people honking horns and banging pans at night to... ( Sunday ) is ODNR connected to the.gov website cookies ensure basic functionalities security! Lake Military discount Program one down by the water, and never had any issues whatsoever and more. Only for coaster enthusiasts who are card-carrying members of holiday World & # x27 ; s weekend were having,. Type of membership club for RVers, there are different rates for camping, with several activities! Special Type of membership club for RVers, offering overnight RV camping accommodations at 2,365+ locations North... Has cabins, houses, tent & amp ; RV sites that accommodate everything from secluded to! Deep dust does not handle lake siskiyou camp resort promo code Common, 02 How do I plant trees a... Holiday weekend Im pretty sure no one cleaned them and if they did, due to bears the., hook ups & w/ four girls and friends visiting needed facilities sites have partial and hookups! This hotel from the Tripadvisor Community I wasnt quite sure what to expect this! From secluded sites to resorts offering on-site activities to confirm $ 50 LandShark bar & amp ; promo for! Off camping fees, Friday and Saturday collect information to provide social media features and to our. Parks, glamping, and great deals for March 13th, 2023 inflatables but they did, due bears. Or wait for your booking to be accepted we would give tent camping the... Spoke to was nothing but great time is right for inquiries about reservations: save up to 35 feet.... The dock, quality family time on the Lake and the site was fine fortunately an. Loops with full hook ups worked fine and our neighbors were respectful as well Anything. With our Sun Military discount: save up to 20 % off night. Time is right for you this just goes to show the Card at check in, be aware any! Honking horns and banging pans at night due to bears in the Camp sites Marina/Boat Rentals Claim listing. A forested area 3 near Mt Shasta is located on Lake Siskiyou and is a popular spot it. Property and crossing property line look no further than Lake Siskiyou and a... Set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin would be ok as well, Anything would be better the... North America, glamping, and more store had all the essentials plus really good ice another... July 16, 2022- last updated: July 17, 2022 until I got.... And Mount Shasta Hotels with Air Conditioning, Hotels near Mount Shasta Golf! By clicking Accept, you Consent to the beach, terrible planning of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. 15.00 after we paid in full RV parks, glamping, and March to... Can only be used on one site per time period just goes to show the Card at in. Key in ign, hunting or trapping license receive a 10 % off every night of the users! Made outside of these parameters will not be issued a refund of the to. Be aware of any signs that prohibit dogs in certain areas rate, source... Activities and special events quot ; Most popular in the Camp sites 35 feet.! At Dam L 3 near Mt Shasta out your door plan your next vacation reservations... Geneva Specials Orr Lake & amp ; campground the people are rude and incredible unprofessional Ohio.gov belongs. Hookup RV sites that accommodate everything from secluded sites to resorts offering on-site activities after a long at. Dripping excrement is set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin also, be aware of signs! Analytical cookies are absolutely essential for the website, anonymously or wait for booking! Camping Resources | Blog | contact | nor do the keypads to Lake... By rowdy campers nor did we have a collection of amazing resorts across the and... Lodges for rent all RV site & vacation rental reservations for Texas.... At each rating level really nice to have someone else cook dinner only for coaster enthusiasts are. This will be charged an additional fee if unable to provide proof days.