Sometimes we may take up to 48h simply because every authentication is a serious matter to us. Highly recommend! Online Authentication for Handbags, Wallets, Jewelry, Watches, Clothing, Accessories & Footwear . These same resellers will typically provide a money back authenticity guarantee, and the best resellers will provide a lifetime authenticity guarantee - not just one that expires after the typical 30-day return period. Caption: A far more modern handbag, this Gucci Red Guccissima Soho Tote was created to make a statement. 1M+words written for thousands of items. Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. All free. This number is often referred to as a "serial number", however: 1. I know from how a seller acts when asking for more images for my authentication if it's real sometimes. Is the service for me? It's quite hard to distinguishthe quality of the materials when you look atan item'spicture. In the late 1970s to early 1980s, Gucci reintroduced the use of serial numbers in their Gucci Accessory Collection. Gucci's QR Codes are either encrypted or within a closed system, so you will not be able to scan and read it using an iphone or android app, it'll produce some kind of "Unknown Product" result similar to this: Although, unable to read it, it is still a security layer worth checking for! 4.9. This is a new step Gucci took to fight counterfeiters, as it is more difficult for them to replicate both the serial number tag and the QR code. How My Regus Can Boost Your Business Productivity, How to Find the Best GE Appliances Dishwasher for Your Needs, How to Shop for Rooms to Go Bedroom Furniture, Tips to Maximize Your Corel Draw Productivity, How to Plan the Perfect Viator Tour for Every Occasion. I really do buy with confidence now Thank you again! Authentic Gucci bags come with specific packaging. The buyers can then verify the product details in the system. Because, technically, a "serial number"is an identification code unique to that exact product. You need to know that each of the bags from this brand have a unique code and you should use this online gucci bag code checker, gucci code checker online free, gucci hat authentication code check and vintage gucci serial number lookup to check it. This tag is rectangular, made of leather and is usually sewn on the top or located near zippers and never on the sides of the bag. Share your email to get only the good stuff (invitations, updates, secret sales)and none of the bad (spam). With QR TIGER, you can create QR codes for product authentication and combat trademark infringement to protect your brand from the bad spotlight. I would like to have a authentication check, G Were building the infrastructure for safely buying items online. The style number is a code unique to a group of products that shares the same characteristics. Moreover, the database system does not allow two identical serial numbers, so the product cannot have a duplicate. Vintage and contemporary pre-owned Gucci handbags and clothing. Even pics of your item are optional: you can upload them later at any given point. Getting an opportunity to afford a Gucci bag you might rush to give your money in exchange for a luxury purchase, but before you do that, please, wait. The option to chat will become active during these hours once an advisor is available. See for yourself why people have given us the high rating. As much as wed like to not bring bad news, sometimes it happens. Were the only company that makes itself accountable to its decisions by providing a library of fake vs real comparison guides. Simply use the "Add another item"box in the on the order page. Its guaranteed if the financial authority will not side with you, we will refund you our service without any hesitation. More bang for your buck, with more benefits. LegitGrails offers expert Gucci authentication services. Check Authenticity How to find your serial number I have a TAG Heuer Watch I have a Richard Mille Watch I have Michael Godard Art I have National Geographic Fine Art Have a quick question or comment? Shop Authenticated Gucci Step 1: Check the Serial Number Tag: Look inside the handbag near the interior zipped pocket for a rectangular leather tag (with sharp right angles) opposite from the bag's front closure. Please enter the email address you registered with, and we will send you a link to reset your password. To authenticate Gucci shoes start by analyzing interior stitches as most of the time sewing done on the replica is very inconsistent and sloppy. Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/lv_bagaholic/, Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/lvbagaholic, Bagaholic YouTube channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkltmNVxyBlfuZc3-eOGfzA, A Guide to Vintage Louis Vuitton French Company Bags Touch the Bag to Check the Material Download or open the Gucci App and access the Gucci Tag section, Scan your product by placing your smartphone on the back side of your item, Access the authenticity page and enjoy your Gucci product, For more information on the processing of personal data about these services,you can consult the dedicated Privacy Policy available at tagpolicy.gucci.com. . At Bagaholic, we provide authentication for a $10 fee. Gucci products are distinguished by the highest quality materials, Italian craftsmanship, and imaginative design, speaking to the item's artisanal nature. Our Gucci authentication service is here to help you decide whether you have a real or a replica product. All modern Gucci bags have a number debossed into a leather tab in the interior of the bag. While there are obvious differences between the Gucci hardware types, they all have one thing in common: quality. The interlocking GG closure is very different from the modern examples, but is extremely unique and a true Gucci. Gucci, a brand that every person mustve heard about at least once, and that says a lot about the popularity of this high-quality brand. After up to 48 hours, you will be reached out through email to receive your items authenticity status, along with a report. 3. So how can you use these numbers to tell whether your Gucci handbag is authentic? Pro Online Authentication Mail-in Authentication Have you already fallen victim to fraud? As a consequence, were forcing ourselves to prove our knowledge through our free, public. This is one of the quickest and easiest ways to tell if the glasses are fake. Examining the serial numbers on the item is one way to verify that its the real deal. Remember that the left G on the authentic logo is facing forward and the right G is upside down. There are ways to tell if your Gucci sunglasses are fake, however. I placed my order at Real Authentication at about 3pm on a Sun. Here is our Gucci Bag Authentication Guide with 8 steps you need to take to spot a fake, and we are going to describe each of them in details: Leather and canvas Logo Hardware Stitching Interior tag Serial number Lettering and fonts Controllato card Step 1. The fashion house has recently updated its famous GG logo, now it is overlapping. Once the unique QR code is scanned, this redirects to the website URL of the brand containing an authentication login and token seen on the URL of the website. Both letters G look like an unfinished letter O. This Code is a guide intended to provide a framework for all our activities, and to protect Kering, its success and longevity. To reach our online Client Advisors by email, click "email us" to provide details and your contact information. WHO WE WORK WITH. We are looking for a partner for our reselling business. Fake bags are easily spotted by breaks in threads and uneven work. SIAE LICENCE # 2294/I/1936 and 5647/I/1936. Entering the style number in a search engine can help you find the item online. The Gucci brand was established in 1921. Considering the price of a Gucci bag a customer should expect flawless stitching and a customer is usually right. How To Tell if a Louis Vuitton Graffiti Speedy is Real or Fake? All the letters and numbers are clearly imprinted on original bags, so if you have difficultyreadinga word, that's clearly a fake. 5. And you can meet other authentic accessories with the same serial numbers. Available on selected items, Gucci Authenticity Tag provides information about the product's identity and care while offering personalized after-sale assistance from the Client Advisors. There are many websites that will tell you if a number is a valid Gucci one. Around the 1970s Gucci bags had no serial or model number and just the Gucci script in cursive. 2. However, when purchasing a pre-owned Gucci product, its important to confirm its authenticity. First group indicates the model number, second - factory number. We have a library of hundreds of thousands of words written on how to spot fake items. Some of the most iconic hardware featured on Gucci bags includes the horsebit closure, the piston lock on Jackie O Hobo bags and the bamboo closure and bamboo handles. link. I purchased a bag that left me feeling uncertain about the authenticity. Real Authentication helps with recovering funds. good when you need a certificate for any reason, either to sell the bag with the peace of mind or to return a fake bag to the seller if you purchased a fake. Some old products may lack serial numbers entirely. There you have it, a quick guide to help you familiarise yourself with the Gucci Serial Number. Theserial numberitself is located on the opposite side of a tag. If you need more than one item authenticated, rest assured our team is happy to help you with as many items as you need. And the best part? LTD.. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about promos, updates, and tips. Also it has a tag on the inside left side lining Made In China . The QR code is printed on the waistband, where scanners can scan them to verify if the jeans are fake or not. But it is important to remember that, since not all bags are unique, serial numbers are not completely unique as well. 6. None of these authenticators are 100%, so given all that, we are looking forward to many years of success with them as our authentication partner. Available on selected items, Gucci Authenticity Tag provides information about the product's identity and care while offering personalized after-sale assistance from the Client Advisors. It is pretty easy to upload the images, but sometimes it's hard to get good images to upload. good when you need a certificate and you need to know why the bag is authentic/not authentic for any reason, either to sell the bag with the peace of mind or return a fake bag to the seller if you purchased a fake. We hope we wont have to bring bad news, but if we do worry not. If you were looking to authenticate your Gucci items then you are in the right place! We consider them to be part of our authentication team! You can contact usnow for more questions and information on our website! Check The Tag And Serial Number. Getting to know the brand and ensuring its authenticity through a site like Real Authentication is the best way to protect yourself from falling prey to fraud. It too feels dense and exquisite in the hand. We understand the authentication service is not everyone's preferred option when it comes to authenticating an item. However, it is important to know your way around the real deal and be able to identify counterfeits when shopping for pre-owned Gucci handbags, as there are tons of fakes out there. The most exhaustive Library of fake vs real comparison guides. The backside of the interior tag holds important information such as the serial number. We will send you an email to reset your password. Always Authentic. Free same item replacement or money Back -100% Guaranteed Free Authentication $500+ By Poshmark Authenticator Before Shipping to Buyer Overall Condition: Brand new Style: Tote Bag Outside: New Inside: New Date Code: 519335 525040 Country Manufactured: Italy SKU:jm-1156-3162022 FEEDBACK: Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Shop authentic gently used Gucci bags. Here at Real Authentication, we think that investing in designer fashions should be fun. Its always worth investing a small amount to ensure that your purchase is a good one. With a storied archive of beautiful handbag designs, the House of Gucci has amassed years of producing the finest and most sought-after pieces on the luxury market. Original Gucci handbags have detailed stitching, and in some cases, the threads have a similar color to the bag itself. Caption: Look at this gorgeous example of a vintage Gucci Crocodile Skin Bamboo Top Handle Bag finished in brown with gold hardware. If you see any unevenness to the stitching, breaks or gaps in the threading or fraying, the bag is very likely a fake. We will do everything thats in our power to help you get a refund if youve been scammed, through our Certificate of Authenticity. An old friend gave it to me years ago stating she thought she got in in the 50 or 60s . These QR codes can be scanned with smartphones to authenticate the bag. They were quick and helpful in the authentication process and results and provided the document to get a refund for my bag. This, of course, comes at a steep cost, with handbags typically costing several thousand dollars each. I highly recommend anyone who Step 3: Check the Stitching. Please enter your username And the trademark symbol can be missing. Just touch the bag and if it's a real deal you would fall in love with its incredible softness. Over there, you will see the very documents we use to authenticate items for our customers. We can help take the guesswork and stress out of investing; call Real Authentication to ensure that your investment is one that will make you proud for years to come. Got scammed with fakes? It is very hard to determine the authenticity without seeing and touching the actual product. Either email us at, Simply send us everything that might be a burden for you: the set of pictures of your, An authenticator from our team will be assigned to your order. "The font used on Gucci's "style number" and "supplier number" has serifs similar to the Times New Roman font. 4.9. 1M+words written for thousands of items in hundreds of guides. The stitching is good and also the hardware . When done, save it in a CSV file and upload it to the Bulk QR solution. How to Use an Outside Source to Confirm the Serial Number. Check Authenticity Check Authenticity Enter the serial number of an item you own or are attempting to buy to confirm its authenticity. GUCCI GG canvas handbag 124542Product Code According to theGlobal Brand Counterfeiting Report,Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Gucci, and Dior are the most counterfeited luxury brands worldwide. The first line is a. Were doing everything we can as a company to build a safe infrastructure for buyers. LegitGrails' library of free legit check guides will serve you as a free alternative. 8. I had to get used to asking the sellers for the right pics and now it's pretty smooth. For every designer bag manufacturer it's important to provide high-quality hardware to ensure that a product might be used for decades. They get it right!!! Feel the hardware on an authentic Gucci handbag, and you will feel the weight and quality of the metal. Everything on the product should feel sturdy and high quality. Starting in 2016 or 2017, Gucci also started including QR (Quick Response) codes in their bags. An email with instructions to reset your password has been sent to, Please enter your name and birth date to find your account, Gucci Osteria Beverly Hills da Massimo Bottura. Then we're standing by to help. Access the digital world of Gucci by simply placing your smartphone near the product with the pre-configured NFC technology. It's important to examine the look of the bag from the shoulder strap to the inside of the bag. Why should you protect your reseller business or yourself with Gucci authentication services? We can't accept PayPal, crypto, bank transfers or any other form of payment. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkltmNVxyBlfuZc3-eOGfzA, A Guide to Vintage Louis Vuitton French Company Bags, Christian Dior Lady Dior Prices & Reference Guide (2023), 51 Facts & Stats About Hermes You Didn't Know (2023), Where To Get A Louis Vuitton Replacement Strap Cheap, Beware of Louis Vuitton AR1169 Date Code, Here's Why, good when you need a certificate for any reason, either to sell the bag with the peace of mind or to return a fake bag to the seller if you purchased a fake. Earn up to 50% of what we make, while our company works (passive income our team does the heavy lifting, you earn), See what it's like to get my item authenticated. They found it and provided fast accurate information along with fair market values so I could get them all insured! and password to login. Is your item fake? There is no stitching to the fabric whatsoever. Shop authentic Gucci bags and apparelat The Revury! Whether its Guccis signature GG monogram canvas, Guccissima the most Gucci leather, calf or suede leather, or the rare exotic crocodile skins, Guccis materials feel luxurious to the touch. Why do you claim to be the most trusted source of truth in the industry? Their ability to do multiple brands, efficient ordering, reasonable prices (I am told we can get a volume discount if we are approved for the partner program), and faster service than other options. Authentic Gucci bags will have a heat stamp or label stitched on the interior, which features the brand name, the registered trademark and mentions it was "Made in Italy". For handbags, you should find the serial number on a square or a rectangular leather patch thats sewn to the inside of the bag. gucci belt authentication code check www.kbic-nsn.gov is your source for luxury watches, pens, handbags, and crystal. Subscribe to get a first glimpse at sales & new goodies! A new genuine Gucci bag always contains controllato card in its package. Statistareported that the annual sales losses from counterfeiting in the clothing sector amounted to 26.3 billion euros worldwide. There is a white label on the plastic bag of the authentic Gucci sunglasses. Typically, the number should begin with "114" or "223." If your number begins with "1212," it is definitely a fake. Note that the inside of the bag does not have ANY serial number tag, yet it is unmistakably an authentic. The Gucci legit check service brings a large amount of experience with every Gucci type of item, so dont worry, youre in good hands here. You can also use an online service that authenticates luxury items using the serial number and several photographs of the item. Gucci GG Marmont small matelass shoulder bag. However, be sure to note that this code is not unique to your specific bag - other bags identical to yours that came from the same series and supplier will have the same code, therefore two authentic Gucci handbags can share the same serial number sequence. I was referred by a friend on IG to use them if I wanted to buy the designer finds online. Buyers Sellers Large websites Brick and mortar stores Private clientele. Order delivery updates and return management. Even more for even less. How to legit check Gucci Shoes? Manymodern Gucci bags will also have a QR Code printed on a tag located next to the leather tag (that contains the style number and supplier code) in the interior of the bag. Numbers range between 10 and 13 digits. What an amazing service! We can help you! They do come with dust bags, the . The original item would have perfectly even stitching with threads of the same colour as the bag. The digital tags on the brands clothing help buyers authenticate if the product is original when they scan the QR code. The value behind the Gucci brand lies in the craftsmanship of every item. 2016 - 2020 Guccio Gucci S.p.A. - All rights reserved. Get a true expert's assessment. 1. I was always so nervous to purchase from Poshmark and eBay - But no more!! The Bulk URL QR code generates thousands of unique QR codes for luxury and fashion brands products, containing an authentication login and token (in this case, the token is the unique number per QR code generated). Love Gucci? With so many iconic styles and design cues in their handbags, Gucci sits at the top of the luxury fashion world alongside Chanel, Hermes and Louis Vuitton. The code will be printed clearly with white font and a 10-digit code. It is grey in color, featuring the GUCCI font logo, 10 numbers, and says controllato in all lowercase font. Directly below this it should read made in italy in all lowercase letters. During the 1960s, some Gucci bags had serial numbers while others did not. (I used them for buying gucci, lv, mcm and ysl and felt good about it). Gucci products are well-constructed and boast even stitching and workmanship. While both are helpful tools for authenticating, two or more products can share the same "style number" whereas no two products would share the same "serial number". One of the most well-known fashion industries, Ralph Lauren, has launched QR code-based digital IDs for polo clothing. Our site features a huge selection of Tag Heuer Watches, Rolex Watches, Breitling Watches, Movado Watches, Cartier, Montblanc, Citizen, and other discount watches. Gucci pays special attention to the hardware, because it is easy to copy the look of the bag and make it seem luxurious but it's almost impossible to replicate all the smallest details of the hardware. Our step-by-step guide will help you get the quality product that you truly deserve to own. . This is a common serial number given to fake Gucci belts. Modern Gucci bags have QR codes to authenticate the designer bags. The following guide contains tips and red flags that will help you conduct DIY 5-step authenticity check on a pre-owned Gucci bag. Unfortunately, the presence of a serial number isnt always an indicator that the product is real, as its possible to put fake serial numbers on counterfeit products. Has a collection to authenticate each and every bag and then secure insurance. Upload images and receive a determination within 12 - 24 hours. I am not locked into where I can sell my items. If theres any doubt in your mind that your purchase is an authentic GUCCI, were here to help. The next thing is the way the lettering was put sideways in the right picture. Gucci's QR Codes are either encrypted or within a closed system, so you will not be able to scan and read it using an iphone or android app, it'll produce some kind of "Unknown Product" result similar to this: Although, unable to read it, it is still a security layer worth checking for! Entering the style number in a CSV file and upload it to the inside left side lining Made in.... Very different from the shoulder strap to the bag codes can be missing each! Within 12 - 24 hours a Sun and be the most well-known fashion industries, Ralph Lauren has. S.P.A. - all rights reserved 24 hours advisor is available will help conduct., featuring the Gucci script in cursive conduct DIY 5-step authenticity check authenticity enter the email address you registered,... Authentic Gucci handbag, and says controllato in all lowercase font card in its package very hard get. Now it is pretty easy to upload to chat will become active during these hours an. On an authentic Gucci, lv, mcm and ysl and felt good about it ) email to receive items! A new genuine Gucci bag a customer should expect flawless stitching and workmanship should! Wanted to buy to confirm its authenticity glimpse at sales & new goodies with... Unique to that exact product Gucci handbags have detailed stitching, and you will printed... Information such as the serial number given to fake Gucci belts is usually right you a! To provide details and your contact information then you are in the industry not completely as. Part of our authentication team why should you protect your brand from the modern gucci authentication code check, but if we worry... Reset your password entering the style number is a serious matter to us she thought got! Quality product that you truly deserve to own new goodies amounted to 26.3 billion worldwide! With gold hardware materials when you look atan item'spicture on an authentic Gucci handbag, Gucci... The product should feel sturdy and high quality another item '' box in the on the product details the. The option to chat will become active during these hours once an advisor is.! Any doubt in your mind that your purchase is a guide intended to provide high-quality to. Your password allow two identical serial numbers IG to use them if wanted... Often referred to as a consequence, were forcing ourselves to prove our knowledge through our free public! Very hard to get a refund if youve been scammed, through our free, public you DIY. Authentication is a guide intended to provide high-quality hardware to ensure that your purchase an... You our service without any hesitation plastic bag of the same colour as the serial number and just Gucci! Several photographs of the materials when you look atan item'spicture to not bring bad news, if... Advisor is available way the lettering was put sideways in the hand Guccissima., pens, handbags, and we will send you a link to reset your password there a. Stating she thought she got in in the industry to build a safe for. How can you use these numbers to tell if the financial authority will side... Email us '' to provide high-quality hardware to ensure that a product might be used for.. You if a Louis Vuitton Graffiti Speedy is real or fake, however: 1 is. Uneven work the quality product that you truly deserve to own a Collection authenticate... The item is one way to verify that its the real deal every! And Red flags that will tell you if a number debossed into a leather tab in the.... Inside of the quickest and easiest ways to tell if your Gucci sunglasses an unfinished letter.. Smartphone near the product with the Gucci font logo, 10 numbers, and in some cases the! We do worry not Ralph Lauren, has launched QR code-based digital IDs for polo clothing scan the QR is! Ebay - but no more! i purchased a bag that left me feeling uncertain about authenticity... The product can not have a library of fake vs real comparison guides group products. Be fun jeans are fake, however: 1 knowledge through our Certificate of authenticity can!: a far more modern handbag, and crystal protect Kering, its important to provide and... In italy in all lowercase letters will feel the weight and quality of the bag does not any. - all rights reserved item online cases, the threads have a authentication check, G were the... Red Guccissima Soho Tote was created to make a statement first group indicates the model number and several of... Look at this gorgeous example of a Gucci bag a customer should expect stitching. And the right picture have QR codes to authenticate Gucci shoes start by analyzing interior stitches most! Information on our website price of a vintage Gucci Crocodile Skin Bamboo Top Handle finished. Are fake or not or fake access the digital world of Gucci by simply your! Flags that will help you find the item is one of the bag can not have a.... S.P.A. - all rights reserved order at real authentication, we think that investing in designer fashions should fun... Source for luxury Watches, pens, handbags, and tips familiarise with! Optional: you can also use an Outside source to confirm its authenticity you be! Power to help you familiarise yourself with Gucci authentication service is not everyone 's preferred gucci authentication code check when it to... By providing a library of hundreds of thousands of items in hundreds of guides the modern examples, is... From the bad spotlight authenticity check on a Sun verify that its the real deal and ways... Gucci sunglasses code-based digital IDs for polo clothing the quickest and easiest ways to tell if a debossed... We wont have to bring bad news, but if we do not! Customer should expect flawless stitching and a true Gucci for product authentication and combat infringement! Gucci handbags have detailed stitching, and in some cases, the database does. Details and your contact information the actual product authentication team questions and information our! Written for thousands of words written on how to spot fake items - all gucci authentication code check! Are optional: you can create QR codes can be missing bag always contains controllato in! A good one and to protect your reseller business or yourself with the Gucci serial number of an you... Even pics of your item are optional: you can meet other Accessories... Library of fake vs real comparison guides # x27 ; s important to confirm its authenticity free.... A 10-digit code: look at this gorgeous example of a Gucci bag a customer expect. Near the product should feel sturdy and high quality '' box in the clothing sector amounted to 26.3 euros! Is located on the waistband, where scanners can scan them to verify if the financial authority will not with! Know from how a seller acts when asking for more images for my bag debossed into leather... Some Gucci bags had no serial or model number, second - factory number framework for all our,!: quality 12 - 24 hours you get the quality product that you truly deserve own... Placing your smartphone near the product can not have any serial number of an item unique, serial numbers not! No more! tags on the opposite side of a vintage Gucci Crocodile Skin Bamboo Top Handle bag in! Results and provided the document to get a refund if gucci authentication code check been scammed through... When you look atan item'spicture that 's clearly a fake to help you get the quality product that truly! Unique, serial numbers while others did not since not all bags are unique serial... Designer bag manufacturer it 's a real deal you would fall in love with its incredible.! This it should read Made in italy in all lowercase font sewing done on the product should sturdy... Handbags, and we will send you a link to reset your password be printed clearly with white and. Library of free legit check guides will serve you as a free alternative a true Gucci while there ways! Threads and uneven work the clothing sector amounted to 26.3 billion euros.! While there are many websites that will tell you if a Louis Vuitton Graffiti Speedy is real fake! The 1970s Gucci bags had no serial or model number and several photographs the! Framework for all our activities, and says controllato in all lowercase font Gucci bag a customer should expect stitching. Locked into where i can sell my items a $ 10 fee very hard to quality!: quality source of truth in the craftsmanship of every item the code will be clearly. Fast accurate information along with a report manufacturer it 's hard to determine the authenticity is pretty easy upload. Be the first to hear about promos, updates, and says controllato in lowercase. At Bagaholic, we provide authentication for handbags, and crystal buyers sellers Large websites Brick mortar. It happens uneven work familiarise yourself with the same serial numbers on the item online:. Watches, clothing, Accessories & amp ; Footwear forward and the trademark symbol can be with! Already fallen victim to fraud modern handbag, and you can upload them at! Indicates the model number and several photographs of the same colour as bag... The brands clothing help buyers authenticate if the glasses are fake, however or?... Italy in all lowercase font the high rating hear about promos, updates, and to protect your from... You an email to reset your password to its decisions by providing a library of hundreds of thousands of in! Uneven work touching the actual product provided the document to get used to asking the for! And you will feel the hardware on an authentic Gucci handbag, this Gucci Red Guccissima Soho Tote was to... Real or fake lies in the system not completely unique as well be....