Apartment rent in Nashville has increased by 12.0% in the past year. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. When I called them they were irate, rude, and personally attacked me. Showing 1 - 18 of 106 Homes. Elevator. Townhomes for Rent in Nashville, TN 164 Rentals Virtual Tour Rent Special Crest at Burkitt Ridge 6948 Burkitt Rd, Antioch, TN 37013 $1,270 - $2,775 | Studio - 3 Beds Email (629) 217-0675 Videos | Virtual Tour Good Value Townes at Hamilton 1020 Hamilton Crossing, Antioch, TN 37013 $1,892 | 3 Beds Email (615) 471-8873 Virtual Tour Exceptional Value I have complained many time to them they, My husband and I moved into a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in October 2013. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. HowLoud. $775+ 1.5/5 stars based on 5 reviews. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. Read More, Historic remodel in the heart of red hot cleveland park. $2,368-$2,740 RENT: $900.00 A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Sylvan Heights. Glen Valley Apartments & Duplexes 700 Patricia Dr, Nashville, TN 37217 1-3 Beds 1 Bath 625-1100 Sqft Not Available Managed by Davis Management Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Find Month-to-Month Leases 8. 700 Patricia Dr, Nashville, TN 37217. Spacious duplex RDL61699---. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. open living room and kitchen. You can find all sorts of property types for rent such as apartments, houses, condos, townhouses and duplexes. Keep 2 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 126B 39th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37209 - Sylvan Park, 37209, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN, For rent apartment downtown nashville tn furnished. If you decide to apply for one of our properties, there is a $50 per adult application fee that is non-refundable. The upgrade is great and the apartments are large, unlike some of the new, This property is a hidden gem on Charlotte Pike. Well maintained. This browser is no longer supported. If thats okay, just keep browsing. 74 Parsonage Ln Rental is located in Winchester, Tennessee in the 37398 zip code. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Our powerful second chance rental program can help anyone with an eviction, broken lease or poor credit. Great outdoor space off of the front. Good News! It is also near Meharry Medical College and Tennessee State University. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Available May 1st. Duplex for rent in Nashville-Davidson Jamestown Apartments - Duplex 37211, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN .setting. At Lease following is due: $5K 1st month's rent; $5K security deposit; $300 move-out cleaning fee + any . 2 Baths. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37204 Opportunity! Rental Terms: Rent: $900, Application Fee: $50, Security Deposit: $500, Available Now An apartment unit for rent in Antioch costs you from $747 to $3,132. AVAILABLE DATE: 07/13/2018 Glen Valley Apartments & Duplexes. The train passes several times a day, but you get used to, This dump is not worth your time or moneythe staff is rude, and they tried to rip me off by telling me that I did not qualify for the. TN House for rent in Nashville for $2,010 with 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft that's pet friendly and is located at 3652 Chesapeake Dr in Nashville, TN 37207. View photos, 3D tours, learn about neighborhoods & schools. Jamestown is just minutes from i-24, i-65, brentwood, and downtown nashville. Upon move out they "supposedly" immediately mailed my security deposit to me. Clubhouse . RDL61051776 - Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of Belmont BLVD - This beautiful fully m=CBMyuj Xs J1n No Pets Allowed (RLNE5661792)Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of RDL61051776 - Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of Belmont BLVD - This beautiful fully m=CBMyuj Xs J1n No Pets Allowed (RLNE5661792)Beautiful Home in 12 South right off of. 969 Davidson Dr #B. Nashville, TN 37205. Find out how. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37207 Opportunity! Staff is, My daughter and I looked at Hillwood Villa apartments because they were near her price range. Nashville experiences about 50 inches of rain per year which is a little higher than the national average of just under 40 inches. A little pricey but worth it for the, What used to be called Metro Manor Apartments has been redesigned and rebranded as the 500 Fifth Apartments. Disposal Get notified when we have new listings available for duplex nashville davidson, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Refrigerator Monday. Searching for low income housing and no credit check apartments in Nashville, TN at Apartments.com is the first step toward finding a new home that you both love and can afford. I know, I know They try to squeeze every cent out of you. Rent To Own. Once we accept a tenant the $55 application fee will be credited to the 1st months rent of our ACCEPTED tenant. One bedroom apartments average $1,530 and range from $775 to $1,960. 3 bedroom in Nashville TN 37209 - Opportunity! In Unit Washer & Dryer Floor plans starting at $1500. You can unsubscribe at any time. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Read More, Terrazzo, exclusive urban living in the gulch, beautiful unit with all the appliances including washer and dryer, 11'4" ceiling windows, On average rent for a studio apartment in this city is $1,367, and has a range from $747 to $1,660. See the 1,108 available homes for rent in Nashville TN. Blythewood are older apartments that have recently been renovated. For tranquil living, make jamestown your new home today. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. if i was to tell my friend about this i would say it was affordable, in good location, and in good condition. Deposit amount is based on credit and renting history - 1 month minimum deposit. 2 minutes from Tim's Ford, 5 minutes from Twin Creeks. Home to Nashville International Airport and several Interstate highways, Nashville allows residents easy travels and commutes. FENCED YARD: No Nice place! Tennessee. The rents are very reasonable. Contact for details. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. PET RULE: No Pets You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Nashville-Davidson Metropolitan Government (Balance), TN. Not a bad deal when you. It has been my worst apartment I ever lease. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The low for this time of year falls just under the freezing mark coming in at 31 degrees. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37212 - Opportunity! Read More, Great location! On average you can expect to see about 4 inches of snow per year here which is significantly lower than in other parts of the country. More Details. Available immediately. Very close to the Parthenon and everything west Nashville has to offer. # Tag skeleton. Touting big-city amenities while maintaining a small-town feel, Nashville offers residents and visitors access to a wide range of attractions. STATUS: Vacant Pets ok with a $300 per pet fee and $35 per pet added to the monthly rent. All utilities included as well as lawn care. Midtown, Downtown Nashville, and easy access to the interstate. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. . We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37204 - Opportunity! Walk-In Closets Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. this home features upgraded flooring, cabinetry and 1 Bedroom 2 Bath In Nashville TN 37212 Opportunity! People from all over the world come to this city to experience the rich culture and immerse themselves in the music that this city is known for. Nashville, TN 37217. . Dishwasher If you can pay two- or three-months' rent upfront, on the spot with cash they may make a snap decision and rent to you. They penny pinch everywhere. 912 per Tax Records HOA FEE: None Summary Nashville is a densely populated portion of Tennessee that is known for its music and rich culture. 37214, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN, 37208, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Low-income apartments are federally funded through housing programs that include vouchers and public housing. Everyones nice and they are in the middle of remodeling all the apartments. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Nashville TN 37212 Opportunity! 3 bedroom in Nashville TN 37214 Opportunity! The Tourist Tax in Barcelona All You Need to Know, Barcelona Nightlife The Best Bars and Clubs in Port Olmpic, The Wonderful Works of Gaud in Barcelona, A Skateboarders Guide to Barcelona: Best Skate Parks, Poblenou: Discover the secrets of Barcelonas neighbourhoods, Easter in Barcelona 2023: What to See and Do this Semana Santa, Complete Guide to the Tourist Tax in Barcelona and Catalonia 2023. Visit Rentals.com to rent today. Often heralded as a center for country music, Nashville has also become a hub for various other genres such as bluegrass, jazz, classical, pop, soul, rock, gospel, and Americana. Pets are welcome! Two Bedroom off of Natchez Trace! 1170779 This DUPLEX is ready to move in! 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Nashville TN 37216 Opportunity! A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,830 and ranges from $875 to $2,806. Better than new in the heart of green hills! Awesome 2BE2.5BA duplex Incredible location near Vanderbilt University! However, there are a few things that are a cause for concern. Exceptional quality of life at nashville's most prestigious downtown address floor-to-ceiling views of broadway & beyond two floors Great location! ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath unit. BEDROOMS: 2 TYPE: Single Family As of April 2023, the average apartment rent in Nashville, TN is $1,474 for a studio, $1,684 for one bedroom, $2,144 for two bedrooms, and $1,976 for three bedrooms. Awesome renovated 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom duplex in the heart of east nashville! Check out photos and find out information about neighborhoods, schools, nearby public transit, and more by clicking on any of these 370 Nashville income restricted apartments. Great Maintenance. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Time and distance from Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207. 11.6 mi, Smyrna, Opportunity! Reimagine this home! Available 04/22/23 74 Parsonage Dr Winchester TN 37398 - Property Id: 1170779 This DUPLEX is ready to move in! . Once youve found your next income based rental with the help of Apartments.com, the next step is to move in and make it your own. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. This is one of the main reasons why Nashville is so popular. Tenant is responsible for all utilities, trash, and internet. Opportunity! It seems we can't find what youre looking for. The pool is, Don't live here. Well manicured 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex in Woodland Neighborhood in 8th South area! Used under license. This Property has a Rently Lockbox on Front Door for Self Showings. The $55 covers the cost of the background check and credit check. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Walk Score During this time is when you will see some snow fall. See more no credit check apartments in Nashville. Nashville - Duplex Bellshire Area 37207 has 3 shopping centers within 2.7 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. The upgrade is great and the apartments are large, unlike some of the new 7. 37205, Nashville-Davidson, Davidson County, TN. While they are reasonable, the area is changing but, When we first moved to Nashville, we stayed here for six months. The $55 covers the cost of the background check and credit check. first month free with a 13 month lease.high end finishes. Gated Duplexes are also similar to a triplex, fourplex, quadplex or quadruplex. Homes For Rent In Nashville Tennessee No Credit Check | KW Realty Homes For Rent In Nashville Tennessee No Credit Check Search All Homes For Rent In Nashville Tennessee No Credit Check Perhaps you are tired of watching your rent increase every year with nothing to show for it. They have done extensive remodeling. Search by map, price range, number of bedrooms, and much more. The first being New York. 2 bedroom in Nashville TN 37212 Opportunity! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 1022 sq ft lawn care INCLUDED utilities and water tenants responsibility $900 security deposit $900 rent/ month no pets credit minimum 600 income . Scores provided by Discounts are available ($2, 400 per month) for 90-day term with 3 months paid in advance. 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Nashville TN 37207 - Opportunity! Unit has been completely renovated and is furnished. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In Nashville TN 37208 - Opportunity! Luxury living in the heart of the gulch, floor to ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances including washer and dryer. Opportunity! Read More, Scandinavian modern detached townhomes well built with upgraded materials and sexy design. Photos to Come. She informed I would probably be charged for this. Update throughout the property, fresh paint, spacious, 2 RDL61860---. I was paying rent one day and told the leasing consultant my blinds had broken because they had fallen off the window because they had not been put up properly in the first place. One of the coolest things about the Opry is that it showcases everything from contemporary performers as well as bluegrass, folk and gospel music. GARAGE: None 146 duplexes for rent View photo Apartment For Rent Jamestown Apartments Duplex $ 1,445 Nashville, Tennessee 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom 878 sq.feet DISCOVER A UNIQUE COMMUNITY OF NEWLY RENOVATED TOWNHOMES, DUPLEXES, AND GARDEN APARTMENTS IN A PRIVATE, PARK-LIKE SETTING. Beautiful New Construction duplex boasts 3 floors, with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 1, 641 sq. Renter's insurance is required - Application fee $50 (credit & background check) - No smoking indoors - Photo ID required to enter the property at viewings . Disposal Find a Cosigner 5. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Grounds are kept clean. STATUS: Vacant AVAILABLE DATE: 4/08/2023 RENT: $1600.00 DEPOSIT: $1600.00 TYPE: Duplex YEAR BUILT: 2014 BEDROOMS: 2 . Charming 1 Bed/ 1 Bath Duplex in Madison - Charming 1 Bedroom/1 Bath Duplex in Madison. TN 37209; $4,100 Check your credit ; 4 Bed(s) 3 Baths; 2,200 Sq Ft; Active . hard wood downstairs with Conveniently located in the heart of east nashville, walkable to restaurants & retail and bikeable to shelby park/greenway. Fully furnishedmore, This really is a state of the art apartment complex. Joseph Avenue Block Club Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Pool Cute 2 Bedroom Duplex in the 12th South Area! It's fairly priced, the office staff are extremely helpful, the maintenance team is. $1,440 $1,450 2 BE 1 BA 878 ft 30+ days ago RENTCaf Report View property This program is dedicated to honoring country music and all its history. The Residences at Stonebrook Apartment Homes, Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Renting a subsidized or section 8 apartment is the best way to find affordable housing in Nashville. jimmy carter health 2022 . You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Home for rent located at 2408B Inga St, Nashville, Tennessee 37206 available on ByOwner.com. Read More, Exceptional quality of life at nashville's most prestigious downtown address floor-to-ceiling views of broadway & beyond two floors