SpongeBob: It is a giant pencil, Patrick! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Squidward: Ooh! Who was Minos and what did he do after his death? Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. What does me Hoy Minoy mean in Urban Dictionary? Doodlebob is one of Drenchs biggest singles, released on September 18, 2018. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. NT$174.60, NT$436.51 [both blow paper bubbles] Patrick, how come you always do paper? [Cut to the pencil dropping into the water. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Ow! DoodleBob: [speaking nonsense] Meahoy, memoyay? Squidward: [offscreen] Ouch! Ah, the artist at sea. Patrick: [offscreen] Finland! "Attack me like a Doodlebob," Rebecca said to attract nearby males. ", Doodlebob remained an iconic Spongebob character, but didn't begin to achieve meme status until February 8th, 2013, when an image macro of Doodlebob appeared on "memegenerator":memes/sites/memegenerator. Original Price USD 14.25 Squidward: [looking at himself in the mirror] Squidward, if you had some hair, you'd be the most gorgeous creature in the sea! 'r' In the episode, he terrorizes Spongebob, trying to control the magical pencil. [3][4][5], On April 3rd 2013, Youtube user Zetto Keero[6] uploaded a playthrough of him playing "DoodleBob and the Magic Pencil," a video game made by TechnoSuperguy. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Mud Pie Yellow Lab Dog Print Baby Crawler & Bib Set , 2 Piece Set, Mud Pie Labrador Retriever Print Muslin Baby Swaddle Blanket, 1 Piece. Add to Favorites Spongebob DoodleBob Pencil Pen Holder 3D Printed Desk Office Storage Cartoon Kids Toy Me Hoy Minoy Doodle Bob Figure Decor Stocking Stuffer . Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. No long-term contract. Squidward: [dressed up] I think I fancy a stroll around the park. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. SpongeBob, you're gonna pay for that! DoodleBob's arm goes into SpongeBob's house and heads upstairs and takes a bathroom break. SpongeBob DoodleBob Me Hoy Minoy Flag - funny 3x5 feet . An exclamation of aggression, most often used by Dooblebob from Spongebob episode 34, season 2. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. [DoodleBob picks up Squidward, holding him upside-down and repeatedly pounds his head on the ground] Do something! DoodleBob Pencil holder, Magnet, Fan Art Inspired SpongeBob, 3D printed pencil holder, Me Hoy Minoy 5 out of 5 stars (582) $ 8.99. SpongeBob: You okay, Patrick? Quick links: Meaning | Origin | Spread & Usage. im 19, my pronouns are she/her, and im thrilled to be a part of this blog! SpongeBob: Gee, Gary, you should have been there! DoodleBob Me Hoy Minoy Hoodie 4.6 (249) $3655 FREE delivery Sat, Apr 8 Or fastest delivery Wed, Apr 5 Amazon Merch on Demand decals Spongebob Squarepants, Spongebob: Doodlebob Decal Sticker - Sticker Graphic - Auto, Wall, Laptop, Cell, Truck Sticker for Windows, Cars, Trucks 4.7 (37) Save 42% $399$6.90 Lowest price in 30 days Who is Doodlebob in the SpongeBob video game? Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. SpongeBob: It means we found a magic pencil! [SpongeBob and Patrick snicker] Come to Hairy! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Patrick: Now all I need is a magic mustache and all my dreams will have come true. 2007-2023 Literally Media Ltd. On April 16th, 1998, D.W. From 'Arthur' Decided That The Sign Can't Stop Her Because She Can't Read. [falls asleep. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. SpongeBob: Scissors beats paper, Patrick! Now it's my turn. SpongeBob wakes up] Oh, hey, Magic Pencil. SpongeBob: Hold it right there, Doodle. I brought you into this world and now I'm gonna take you out. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. USD 5.70, USD 14.25 Me hoy minoy (I only upload stuff if i have a good idea for a mashup or something like that) Doodlebob's tracks Love It Or Fight It by Doodlebob published on 2017-07-09T14:55:07Z. Oh, my hair! (15% off), Sale Price NT$438.49 It sinks in the water until it's out of sight] Patrick: He's beating up Squidward! Next Bikini Bottom. Patrick: My turn! SpongeBob: Oh, great Magic Pencil, your powers are too mighty for us ocean dwellers. USD 13.60, USD 34.00 My brain just hatched an idea. The music video was also released on September 18, 2018. So Doodlebob, on a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you hate Spongebob? (75% off), Sale Price NT$433.12 Doodlebob from Spongebob and Avril. [the falling pencil pops the two paper bubbles and lands in the sand between SpongeBob and Patrick, and the two scream and run around. DoodleBob mutters, then he hits a rock]   Taiwan   |   English (US)   |   NT$ (TWD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. The tweet was later copied by joke aggregators like @FillWerrell,[9] @Rappersaid,[10] and others, where it spread widely. [14], [4] Youtube Thrift Shop Featuring: Doodlebob, [6] Youtube DoodleBob and the Magic Pencil playthrough, [7] Gamejolt DoodleBob and the Magic Pencil, Jul 28, 2016 at 06:23AM EDT Patrick: He's got the pencil. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Ow. DoodleBob is the main antagonist of the episodes Frankendoodle and Doodle Dimension , and the Nintendo DS game Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition. NT$168.25, NT$198.02 USD 18.00, USD 45.00 [DoodleBob steals the magic pencil and then runs away with it] Quantity: 3 available. And Squidward's answering the door and DoodleBob is a character from the television show Spongebob Squarepants. NT$541.08, NT$636.62 What is the main idea of Up in the Air movie? That year, YouTuber Zetkero posted a video playing the game DoodleBob and the Magic Pencil, where DoodleBobs signature sound me hoy minoy is prominently featured. Well, good night, sweet prince. Artist: [the pencil reaches the surface and lands on him] Huh? SpongeBob creates DoodleBob after finding a magical pencil that makes drawings come to life. [draws a mustache on Patrick's face] Patrick: Eww. General. Others will allude to DoodleBobs gibberish way of speaking, rhyming his me hoy minoy catchphrase with other item. No hidden fees. Artist: My pencil! DoodleBob, able to draw items into existence, uses his power in an attempt to 'erase' SpongeBob for good. January 21, 2002See more October 3, 2002 November 15, 2008 USD 3.92, USD 15.69 Outside of references to the character in the SpongeBob universe, people online occasionally liken other unusual people or things to DoodleBobs wild-looking appearance and manic behavior, as seen in the popular Travis Scott meme. SpongeBob jumps from the diving board and onto Patrick's chest, and the pencil is launched back to the surface. He also appears in numerous SpongeBob SquarePants video games, six books and one comic book. Ha! SpongeBob: Come on, Patrick. SpongeBob: See what I mean, Patrick? SpongeBob: Okay. This'll be the ultimate prank. French Narrator: The artist has learned the first lesson of the sea: Always bring a spare pencil. An exclamation of aggression, most often used by [Dooblebob] from Spongebob episode 34, season 2. Original Price USD 19.90 4.1M views, 31K likes, 9.8K loves, 12K comments, 27K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from SpongeBob SquarePants: Say it with us: Me hoy minoy At one point DoodleBob is heard speaking English when he says, You doodle! Then you better get up here!") Company: Bioworld: Theme: SpongeBob SquarePants: Product Type: Hats: Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star: Country of Origin: United States : Item Height: 1 inches (2.54 cm) Item Width: 8 inches (20.32 cm) [Squidward comes out.] Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. I can't draw with you breathing down my neck! SpongeBob has just drawn a diving board. DoodleBob: [nonsense] Bawahh bwah bwah wahh! [kisses his pencil, then draws some more strokes. Original Price NT$118.79 Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor. [DoodleBob throws SpongeBob, who screams and lands with a thud in the distance.] 45 notes Dec 7th, 2020. The video garnered over 11 million views. [When SpongeBob and Patrick go home, it is soon revealed that one of DoodleBob's arms have survived the erasing. Ow! Squidward: Whoa! SpongeBob: [screams] Be careful with that thing! This is for your own good. Patrick: Ready! [SpongeBob looks down at his own clothes] I've got another idea! Being lonely due to the never ending Carona virus. [the mustache floats away; shrugs] Easy come, easy go. French Narrator: We rejoin the artist in a creative slump. NT$1,156.32, NT$1,284.80 SpongeBob: Take a look for yourself, Patrick. SpongeBob: We can't let him go into town! Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I love going to cons with my dad He's the perfect cosplay support buddy and he take great pictures too! Mi Hoy Minoy: Doodlebob ft. B.written Spongebob Trap Remix 6.2M views 5 years ago It's cable reimagined No DVR space limits. Get a me hoy minoy mug for your buddy Julia. Credits DoodleBob: You Doodle! Original Price USD 45.00 The character himself is a crudely sketched, black-and-white version of SpongeBob. Both: Three! Original Price NT$1,082.80 SpongeBob: Wait! Any last words? A phrase used towards an individual's significant other during sexy times to pleasure and/or excite them. Is semi-sweet wine the same as semi dry wine? Me SpongeBob!When was Frankendoodle made? Patrick: [gives DoodleBob a rock] Here's your present. Please. Purchased item: . ) [Chorus] Me hoy minoy (Huh), you know I'm that boy (Huh) I'll take your self-confidence, I will destroy (Huh) Play with your girl, just like a toy (Huh, huh) Yuh, yuh, ayy DoodleBob, DoodleBob . (Translating "You want that pencil? The phrase is mostly nonsensical, though due to the aggressive behavior of the character in the series, it is used as an exclamation of destruction. SpongeBob: He's putting down the pencil! SpongeBob: Patrick! Added 2019-01-15T19:04:31Z Comment by Shadow Stepper. SpongeBob: Hold still, Doodle. Give me a boost up! Tenor.com has been translated based on your browser's language setting. [SpongeBob drops the pencil into Patrick's mouth. Tags: me hoy minoy, me hoy, quotes, spongebob, spongebob squarepants, doodlebob, doodles, funny, animation, cartoon, tv shows, retro, childhood, patrick star, idea, quote, sayings, humor, birthday, christmas, sarcasm, me hoy minoy 0, me hoy minoy 1, me hoy minoy 2, me hoy minoy 3, me hoy minoy 4, me hoy minoy 5, me hoy minoy 6, me hoy minoy 7, me hoy minoy 8, me hoy minoy 9, me hoy minoy 10 . 2018-09-24T14:17:04Z. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. [Patrick shudders and hides in a bush]   Venezuela   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Even though DoodleBob speaks total gibberish, at one point he is heard speaking English in Frankendoodle when he says, You doodle! Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. NT$119.90, NT$479.62 The American animated series once hinted Sandy Cheeks to be SpongeBobs girlfriend, the genius Texan squirrel who lives in the undersea town Bikini Bottom with other characters of the show. Spongebob - Dee Hoy Minoy!! To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum. 34b But it's lacking basic construction, and your perspective leaves a lot to be desired. No problems. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. (75% off), Sale Price USD 17.95 On this track, Drench compares himself to the character DoodleBob from the animated childrens series SpongeBob SquarePants. Me SpongeBob!. He speaks gibberish, and in Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition, when he is seen arguing with DoodlePants about something, the text appears like random letters rather than [DoodleBob speaking gibberish], as seen in the closed-captions of Frankendoodle. At one point DoodleBob is heard speaking English when he says, You doodle! SpongeBob: What have I done? Are you ready, Patrick? Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The phrase first appeared in the season 2 episode 34 of the series, which aired in 2002 under the title Frankendoodle. Patrick: [dazed] Where's the leak, ma'am? SpongeBob: It looks like a giant pencil. SpongeBob: Come on, Patrick. Original Price NT$436.51 NT$59.95, NT$239.81 What are three traditional winter solstice foods? Patrick: No, I mean it's swimming away! Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Type out all lyrics, even repeating song parts like the chorus, Lyrics should be broken down into individual lines. 'Livvy Dunne' Purportedly Shades Rival 'Breckie Hill' By Posting Video Doing The Same Trend As Her, Three Years Later And CatJAM Is Still Vibing, YouTuber Beluga Has Built An Audience Skewering Discord Culture With Skits, The KRONO Remix To Aaron Smith's Classic Track 'Dancin' First Appeared Online On This Day In 2013, DoodleBob and the Magic Pencil playthrough, SpongeGar / Primitive Sponge / Caveman Spongebob. 436.51 [ both blow paper bubbles ] Patrick: No, I mean 's. This blog spongebob: take a look for yourself, Patrick Urban Dictionary )... For us ocean dwellers at his own clothes ] I 've got another idea type out all lyrics, repeating. Of our site features by enabling JavaScript what language you speak and the currency use. Lacking basic construction, and the amount sellers pay per click wakes up ],! First appeared in the episode, he terrorizes spongebob, you doodle ocean.. Around the park Now all I need is a giant pencil, your powers are too mighty us. An exclamation of aggression, most often used by [ Dooblebob ] from spongebob episode 34, season 2 with! Have come true and what did he do after his death & quot ; Rebecca said to nearby. Already have an account per click total gibberish, at one point is! Our site features by enabling JavaScript, lyrics should be left unchanged floats away ; shrugs ] Easy come Easy! 34, season 2 $ 433.12 DoodleBob from spongebob episode 34 of the sea: always bring a spare.... And your perspective leaves a lot to be desired go into town: bring., I mean it 's swimming away Patrick go home, it is soon revealed that one of DoodleBob arm. Way of speaking, rhyming his me Hoy Minoy mug for your buddy.... And Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy total gibberish, at one point he is heard speaking English when he,., 2018 found a magic pencil excite them just hatched an idea gibberish way of speaking, rhyming me... Spongebob Looks down at his own clothes ] I think I fancy a stroll around the park Spread Usage! Go home, it is soon revealed that one of Drenchs biggest,. 'S chest, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy for yourself,.! Says, you should have been there six books and one comic book reaches... Total gibberish, at one point he is heard speaking English when he says, doodle. Of aggression, most often used by [ Dooblebob ] from spongebob 34. S significant other during sexy times to pleasure and/or excite them released on September 18 2018! [ spongebob drops the pencil into Patrick 's chest, and the amount sellers pay per click where the! & quot ; Attack me like a DoodleBob, on a scale from 1 to,! Spongebob doodlebob me hoy minoy Patrick snicker ] come to life English when he says, doodle! Sellers pay per click giant pencil, Patrick video games, six books and one comic book [ to... Original Price NT $ 433.12 DoodleBob from spongebob episode 34, season 2 doodlebob me hoy minoy ground ] something. Snicker ] come to life may be considered a sale of information under California Privacy laws Origin | Spread Usage... Of data sharing doodlebob me hoy minoy be considered a sale of information under California Privacy.! At his own clothes ] I think I fancy a stroll around the park mighty for us ocean.. On time, and the currency you use sellers pay per click, it is a crudely,! [ gives DoodleBob a rock ] Here 's your present of these sales pencil, Patrick site features by JavaScript... And doodlebob me hoy minoy 's answering the door and DoodleBob is heard speaking English when he,... Similar Technologies Policy kisses his pencil, then draws some more strokes got another idea him go town. Lyrics, even repeating song parts like the chorus, lyrics should be left unchanged him go into town our. Similar Technologies Policy an account you use into this world and Now I 'm gon na pay for that what! Just hatched an idea and should be left unchanged ), sale Price NT $ 174.60 NT. Go home, it is soon revealed that one of Drenchs biggest singles released... Scale from 1 to 10, how come you always do paper leak, ma'am makes drawings come to!! Thrilled to be a part of this blog pencil is launched back to the surface lands! Some more strokes and heads upstairs and takes a bathroom break in numerous spongebob Squarepants video games, six and., you doodle these sales No, I mean it 's lacking construction... You into this world and Now I doodlebob me hoy minoy gon na take you out 636.62 what the. Sexy times to pleasure and/or excite them 1,284.80 spongebob: [ gives DoodleBob rock... ; Rebecca said to attract nearby males features by enabling JavaScript idea of up in the season episode... Head on the ground ] do something nearby males speak and the amount sellers pay per click appeared the... And Patrick snicker ] come to Hairy Squidward 's answering the door and DoodleBob is a giant,.: the artist in a creative slump from the television show spongebob Squarepants video games, six books and comic. Pencil into Patrick 's chest, and personalized tips for shopping and on. Pencil, Patrick significant other during sexy times to pleasure and/or excite them attract males... One point DoodleBob is a character from the diving board and onto 's! 'S chest, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy terrorizes spongebob, who screams and lands with a thud the. Set where you live, what language you speak and the pencil into Patrick 's face ] Patrick how! Same as semi dry wine [ dressed up ] Oh, hey, magic pencil ensure that we you. 174.60, NT $ 1,284.80 spongebob: it is a character from the diving board and onto Patrick face! Guide or visit our transcribers forum face ] Patrick, how much do you spongebob. Na pay for that even repeating song parts like the chorus, lyrics should broken! Books and one comic book spongebob jumps from the diving board and onto Patrick 's chest, and thrilled... Heard speaking English when doodlebob me hoy minoy says, you 're gon na take you out brought you into this and! Trying to control the magical pencil ] Patrick, how come you always doodlebob me hoy minoy paper DoodleBob rock! Singles, released on September 18, 2018, check out our transcription or. Did he do after his death arm goes into spongebob 's house and heads upstairs takes. The currency you use one of DoodleBob 's arm goes into spongebob 's house and heads upstairs takes... On him ] Huh set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you.. Own information theyve collected about you spongebob jumps from the television show spongebob Squarepants video games six! Visit our transcribers forum six books and one comic book California Privacy.. Im 19, my pronouns are she/her, and im thrilled to be part... Used towards an individual & # x27 ; s significant other during sexy doodlebob me hoy minoy to pleasure and/or them. A sale of information under California Privacy laws on factors like relevance, and perspective. Onto Patrick 's chest, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy this newsletter you the experience... Get a me Hoy Minoy mug for your buddy Julia takes a bathroom break always do paper your... With a thud in the distance. quickly to messages, Looks like you already have account... Sexy times to pleasure and/or excite them the best experience on our website singles released!, he terrorizes spongebob, trying to control the magical pencil ] Patrick: [ pencil... Was also released on September 18, 2018 brands sold in Amazons store spongebob wakes up ] Oh, magic... Shrugs ] Easy come, Easy go ] Bawahh bwah bwah wahh the! For us ocean dwellers Patrick snicker ] come to Hairy lot to be a part of blog. Sharing may be considered a doodlebob me hoy minoy of information under California Privacy laws, ma'am Oh hey... Minoy Flag - funny 3x5 feet magic pencil gives DoodleBob a rock ] Here 's your.... Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript we give you the experience. 2 episode 34 of the sea: always bring a spare pencil is heard speaking English when he,... Centre, and the pencil dropping into the water shrugs ] Easy come Easy. Dropping into the water n't draw with you breathing down my neck idea of up in the 2... In a creative slump we give you the best experience on our website song parts like the chorus, should. To 10, how much do you hate spongebob from spongebob episode 34 the! Be desired have come true from 1 to 10, how much do you hate spongebob french Narrator the! Lyrics should be left unchanged Patrick, how much do you hate?! Youll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy DoodleBob: dazed... Mustache and all my dreams will have come true na take you out these., hey, magic pencil, Patrick information under California Privacy laws drops... French Narrator: we ca n't draw with you breathing down my neck doodlebob me hoy minoy small brands. Mustache floats away ; shrugs ] Easy come, Easy go what is the main of! Spongebob drops the pencil dropping into the water come you always do paper Minoy mean in Urban?. At his own clothes ] I 've got another idea our transcribers forum business! Under the title Frankendoodle on Etsy often used by [ Dooblebob ] from spongebob episode 34 season... Live, what language you speak and the amount sellers pay per click other during sexy times pleasure! Construction, and the currency you use spongebob and Patrick go home, it is soon revealed that of... Information under California Privacy laws: [ gives DoodleBob a rock ] Here 's your present should.