Till then a heartfull of respect from a 'fan' . I have lately been diagnosed with tumour in liver which I am going to have operation on next week Wednesday "12 July". Thank you Nitin Jee you are different from the rest. I like to thank you for the trouble that you have taken to prepare the report. Since breast tissue and water have slightly different densities, they won't weigh exactly the same amount. Most of the things you mentioned are accurate. Raised left breast indicates, that she will have daughters. Add any fruits as you like or go by the Cup sizes..All sizes are great and lovely.. Feel free to add any topics such as breast cancer, pregnancy, issues etc as well..I will add some more topics as we go further.. Posts: 1893From: nevadaRegistered: Apr 2009, Posts: 5674From: Pleasanton, CARegistered: Apr 2009, Posts: 2175From: LeedsRegistered: Apr 2009. Good insights, high degree of accuracy. Sun in Cancer with positive moon/Jupiter aspect 4. You are highly sociable and fun loving. Nitin G is good and highly recommended . Thank to god ke mai aapse mila and thanks to you also, If you want guidelines in your life Sir Nitin Kumar is highly recommended not only me but also my friends.He will do his best to help you and he is willing to give remedy for the problems that you're facing in your life.I am very thankful that my friends recommend him.He is a big help for me and I'm sure also for others.So if you need help or guidelines in your life don't hesitate to contact him and I assure you that you will not regret it.Thank you Sir Nitin Kumar and more power to you.. He really helped me and I was touched by his honesty. @ 2023 HNGN, All rights reserved. Regards, I have spent 11000 inr on astrology in the past but i was duped. You love to amuse others and carry your positive attitude with you wherever you go. I have consulted many astrologers and palmist but none of them were able to come close to even 1 percent of my life events . The events took place as predicted.We had taken precautions and difficulties/danger went away with little impact. Keep up the good work done always .,, it was pleasure talking to u.Ankit Singh, Respected Sir, Love , I enjoy the reading and I will your site on my Facebook page. There is no need to send us your time of birth, place of birth etc . Raised right breast indicates, that she will have sons. Pls tell me how much u charge.because after Kundali analysis it is very much clear which gems rom I have to wear & what remedies I have to do. Cancer Rising (No harsh aspects) 5. Ambadas marakale, Namaste Sir, Thanks and regards, sir kaafi accuracy he aapki predication really appreciate your work which help to learner Americans and Europeans both men and women believe that a C cup is the ideal bust size, according to an international survey undertaken by a medical tele consultation website. I have read the reading and found it very accurate. Can say 95 percent true. Choosing the Perfect Breast Shape In this rather unusual bit of science, the British doctors surveyed 1,315 people (men, women, and plastic surgeons), asking them to look at photos of different. I bought 7.25 Ratti South Sea pearl with very good quality. palmistry fascinates me. He is 100% accurate on my past childhood, my marriage, career and my financial situation. How are you?Today I came to work.I wanted to update you regarding the surgery.It was successful.Went through so much but at the end it was all ok. You hate judgemental people and listen to the facts before making decisions. Your predictions till now are exact. You are really such a professional in your work and have given me hope and interested in palm reading Physiognomy & breast Astrology. I will shortly send my wife's palms as well. If the 8th house belongs to, Sex I received the report for my brother Varun Sehra and its 99% accurate All the past events were very well predicted. They can determine everything from your athletic ability to predicting your intelligence. #3 - Medium sized breasts, small areola, with nipples facing forward - You are a free spirit - and do whatever you think is best. Services and Charges Saturday, April 10, 2010 Determination of Female Breasts Posted by Jatinder Pal Singh sandhu at 8:08 PM Even though you might seem a little gullible to some, you are no dummy. Please suggest. Thanks Sirji whatever ur prediction is 90% accurate. He often fought with his own feelings if made any options and easy-to-bouncy if there is something that makes them angry. Similarly, if you lose weight, your breast size could change too. Large breasts with medium nipples is the sign of an independent woman who makes a calm, successful natural born leader. Your prediciton is correct in almost all areas, I am very sure, your will enriching your experience in future too, as this is like a science which grows with all passing years. You hide your emotions but are one strong lady! I have a Cancer Moon, and I would describe my breastesses as 'grapefruits'. We are religiously following your advice except aditya hridyiya strotra. I hope you are feeling better and on your way to full recovery. What's your Western Union details? M. Lal. XD, Pisces And Trust/Cancer, Pisces and Gemini, Most To Least Likely To Picture You Naked, Not Everyone Can Handle These Three Signs, Betray My Trust And I'll Leave You In The Dust, Scorpio and Pisces Diffrences/ Pisces And Gemini, Netflix And Chill Or Netflix And Chill ;), Capricorn/ Signs That Need To Get Together, How Long It Takes To Get Ready In The Morning, Sprints Up The Stairs Aftet Turning Off The Lights, Vote And Answer Answer According To Your Sign. He replies me very quickly, and generously gave his answers to all my questions even after the palm reading report. Thank you so much sir for immediate detailed palm reading report. You possess lots of self control and weigh actions carefully. thank you. I feel very lucky to have found Nitin. However this woman has the power of attraction that is able to make the boy interested and feel happy to. A comprehensive reading is provided covering all dimensions. I was searching for a professional palmist on internet. Zodiacs & Astrology News: Worldwide, by 2030 there will be 21.7 million new cases of cancer and 13 million cancer-related deaths. With Best Regards Anyway, how do I improve the sun line and what is a pukhraj pendal? Thanks very much for your mail. Answer: Payment options for International Clients: International clients (those who are living outside of India) need to pay me via PayPal or Western Union Money Transfer. Regards, All Rights Reserved. me the copyI really need it which help to me increase my namshkar nitin ji , Namaste nitin G (15+ experience), SEND ME YOUR BOTH HAND IMAGES TO GET DETAILED PALM READING REPORT. This will help me to give you more services. god bless you Most of my past readings were so accurate. #fun Sir thank you very much for very quick response to my request. It is quite true. Jupiter here can give beautiful bosoms which are well developed in size and prominent as her beauty significators. , large areola with nipples facing forward - Your breast shape says you are very kind to others and have a good heart. Thanks Taurus (April 20 - May 20) Photo: iStock. Outward pointing medium breasts with nipples also pointing outwards are the breasts of a mysterious, yet reliable and responsible woman that is very trustworthy. Large breasts with large nipples are of a creative girl with a uniqueness, charm and gravitational effect on those around her. Jupiter in 1st house. Arijita, Namaste Sir, I am professional Indian Palmist Donate. I was under the impression that, with prsent karma, hasta rekha keeps on changing and life event takes place accordingly. 1. If it was someone else he would have taken the money . (Take image from iphone or from any android phone), (You will get your palm reading report in 10 days), (You will get your palm reading report in one day). Nitin is the most accurate and honest palm reader I have come across, I looked around and all I could find is people disappointed from palm readers. I started following his solutions given to me and I believe one must consult him for a brighter future. Arm Birthmark Meaning. His guidance brought me lot of confidence. Thank you for the comprehensive reading and suggestions for the rings. After Nitin analyzed my palms, I feel more confident than previously and I decide to make every effort to make my dreams come true. Those are not impossible to happen because I could feel that my enemies are just lurking around especially in my job and career. Thank you for reading our palms. That girl continuously strives to improve themselves by seeing life's bigger picture. Gurjit, Hi Nitin How are you? Thank you very much Sir Nitin for the accurate, honest and detailed analysis about my palm. We are amazed at your skill. Am from QATAR and the only word I say is EXCELLENT. I will recommend this palmist service to others if they want it. Dear Sir, Your palmistry website is very good. During the stage of sexual arousal just prior to orgasm, your breasts "may increase in size by up to 25 percent." Blood flow to the nipple area makes the nipples "look less erect." Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn are sober in sex behavior. I've been told I have a nice back/upper back and long slender ribcageam a tall Saggie and Saggie risingvery Sag-like. Thanks for replying, Read the contents of palm reading, it is fine and almost matches my life patterns. Aapke diye hue upay aur totke meine chalu kar diye hai aur mere ko vishwas hai ki mere ko aapke margdarshan se safalta jaroor milegi. Hence, affliction to Cancer sign and natal Moon is significant in tracing breast cancer. I feel relieved and will be able to plan my future accordingly. I have been using Nitin ji's palmistry guidance for many years and he is extremely honest and VERY accurate. You were spot on and I will use your advice. Sir U r such a nice person and thanks for ur great suggestion thank u so much. I have gotten lots of compliments on them. Moreover he is not money minded person, very honest and sincere . And also areola size, what signs tend to have bigger and smaller ones, because again I've got peanuts and small areolas. Snowbird Brown - Body measurements. Nitin is amazing adviser and his palm reading give me hope for a better change in my life. Thanks a lot for the reading. Follow the above instructions. I am highly impressed by your scientific temper & rational thinking .. Dear Sir, I am immensely satisfied with your report. Of course no one perfect in this field, but Nithin Kumar doing good job on me compare to other. Sir aap sach mai mahan ho Maine abhi tak kisi ko palmistry se Etna sahi sahi bataty hue nahi dekha. You work harmoniously with others and are a great problem solver. My friend from work met this girl, and I jokingly told him he should send me her palms so I can get them read. , large areola with nipples facing outward - You are popular and very creative. I am so grateful that I found Nitinji through an online search. I am a bit stagnated on the career front right now, and after the consultation, I see a certain direction. Your cup size is a letter. Moon for breasts, which represents Cancerfine. While you have not requested any additional money, it is because of it precisely, that as an appreciation of your outstanding service, that I would like to inform you that I have sent to you by PayPal an additional $20 (equivalent to the original payment for your valuable service) as a token of appreciation for your time and above all honesty. Definitely worth it. The Aries Women I Tend To Meet Always Have In . For women, a birthmark on the . Sir Nitin is a real pro. Adnan, Nitinji palm reading is mind blowing.i really satisfied by his reading which is almost matching to my life.also very less cost. Awesome prediction! Thank you once again. I am a devotee of Lord Shiva. Bye. Nitin ji, thank you for providing such a nice and accurate prediction and advises. Read on about Anne's career, measurements, relationships, and more! Thanks Its quite some time since you have done ithis Best wishes. | Shadi Jaldi Hone Ke Upay, Apne Aadmi Ko Vashi Mein Karne Ka Totka Aur Upay | Vashikaran Upay, / , Remedy Enemy Aur Property Dispute Ke Liye, Piles, operation, accidents, and electric shock. Hath Ki Rekha Se Pata Kare | Hastrekha, (Hastrekha Aur Bhagya Rekha), Hath Me Mrityu Rekha Konsi Hoti Hai - Hast rekha Gyan, (Little Finger) | Budh Ki Ungli Hast Rekha, | Ungliyo Ke Chinho Ka Faladesh Hastrekha, (Index Finger) / Pointed Finger Palmistry, Shubh Aur Ashubh Hast Chinha | Hast Rekha Shastra, Surya Rekha Dilati Hai Govt Job | Hastrekha Shastra, - , Surya Parvat Par Surya Rekha Ka Raz | Hast Rekha Shastra, Shani Mudrika - Hastrekha ( Ring of Saturn In Palmistry ), - , (Sautan Yog) - , - (Double Lifeline On Hand Palmistry), , - (Branches Of Sun Line) - HASTREKHA VIGAN, - Line From Mount Of Venus Goes Towards Mount Of Sun Palmistry, Hast Jyotish - Mounts & Lines - Rog Hast Rekha, | Hast Rekha | Indian Palmistry, Head Line Par Island Hona Indian Palmistry, Lottery Lagegi Kya? I wanted to see if what these other palmists and witchcraft women were true about me and my family. Thank you for your time. The rest just need to be confirmed as I go through life. Hence I would like to know is my time good to start now ? regards You are really very good. Thank you very much for the report. His care, guidance and genuine help for those who need someone tell them a bit more then they can figure out themselves ,which was me . ovrrall excellent service. The things you discuss are more likely accurate, especially the thing which you mention about occult science. My mother is an Aries Sun, Cappy Moon, Taurus Rising. Bra Sizes Around the World The most comprehensive available data on breast size around the globe indicates that the average cup size varies from a low of AA to a high of C, depending upon the country. Best wishes Nitin-ji was very prompt in sending in his report. Thanks you Nitinji! Whatever he said has come true for my sister in law. Mujhe Manak aur moti Shanivaar ko mil gaye. For some inexplicable reason, birthmarks on the arms of men are believed to be a sign that the man enjoys staying at home, caring for children. We will study the images and send you the report through e-mail. The firstborn should always be like lead. Your forward thinking makes some people to believe you are a bit odd. 80 He is also very quick to respond to queries and resent my report when I had misplaced it. Unbelievably, her enormous boobs, which weigh a staggering 65 pounds each and are over four and a half feet in length, are still growing. I would try to abide your advises in future also.Thank you very much.. My heartly thanks to Mr Nitin for palm reading and his quick response. You tend to do things your own way and love to put a new spin on things. Best wishes Thank you very much. You are also great with advice, and your friends tend to flock to you for your opinion. thank you and keep it up. Nitin sir has revealed many facts about my life which are 100% true and happened with me.His report is like a guide for me for preventing future mistakes.I believe in our own self and hard work but his report will act as a guide to make my journey easier. Aap ne life me vo dilva diya jiski mujhe bahut jayda need thi .. acts and their behavior, Sexual #astrology Shaik Aryan. Is it indicated ? Best Regards, I'm extremely amazed and pleased with your descriptions. In Horoscope | Behaviour and Sun Signs | Determination Thanks Really unbelivable. Quick reply & Honest in his reading. The size of such a breast is most often 0, 1 and 2. Answer: Yes, remedies and solution of problems are also included in this reading. At the same time this woman always specious. An optimist who sees the good this world has to offer, this woman is eternally positive no matter what is thrown her way. Nitin is very gifted and his accurate reading has given me optimism at a time when I was in a very dark place, I am eternally grateful to him. You will get " Marvelous" , " Wonderful" and the BEST ONE. This makes the people did not dare to come close to this woman that's easy to say: If there is a slight problem. And i had previously suffered from kidney stone and respiratory problems. The ideal breast size has ricocheted back and forth across the spectrum for decades (and, indeed, centuries). May God bless him Large nipples on large breasts that turn downward is the clear tell-tale sign of a dreamer. of Male Organs, Sexual thank you soo much nitin ji for standing beside me in my bad times tooo. That's when I developed interest in palmistry. Discover now Pema Gurung, Received all three gemstones in good condition. regards!Shweta Ap sir achhe se kisi ko guide kr skte hai..knowledge v apko bht hai is field ka..lekin sir ap bht km charge krte hai itne knowledge aur mehnat ka Dear Nitin Jee, Kyonki iske pahle muze sab ne sirf achha hi bataya hain. Hi sir after I read my reading several times already,would once again sincere thanks for your excellent work and in most cases striking !!!! I have got a job in chennai.!! Some men love big boobs in all their ripened splendor. This is because he is easily bored if must be in addition to her partner at any time, so she likes to achieve self sufficiency. I greatly appreciate it. Dear Sir Nitin , Your insights are soo much valuable to me and I am happy to meet the one like you as a human being. Thanks a lot Your reading is very accurate despite the fact that I am young and have a lot to experience. let me know ,kind regards ! Thank you Highly Recommend! He was quick to repsond. And actually I just have clients from my hometown in Germany. After you get your palm reading you can also get consult with him. I really appreciate the report that Mr Nitin provided after the palm analysis. Naina Sehra. - Medium sized breasts, medium areola, nipples facing outward - People trust you explicitly and find it easy to confide their deepest secrets with you which they have no doubts you will keep private. Your band size is the length around. Again thank you very much. such kind of me.Thankful to you sir that help us for useful Dear Sir, You know, there are a lot of other palmist in the world, many of them just want to take much as money from you as they can. By working on nitin ji's remedy you can change your life for the betterment. Using your imagination to visualize your desired outcome. I am egerly waiting for the reply I was a little skeptical from the beginning, but I have read all reviews and decided to try. kishore Lahoti, Hi sir, I just received my gemstones today. A few things were shockingly accurate. it is really important to me, and when I read palm for my friend and try to help them, I will comfort them and give really good suggestion to them as what you did to me. Hi nitin, palm reading is accurate as far as past things mentioned Not only I but so many other people in the world get some problems in my life, oh, you gave us Remedies (The miracle of life) :D, The nipples can be directed either directly or different sides of each other. I will give you a very good review. Salute to you sir. I really appreciate it. - Large breasts, medium areola, nipples facing slightly outward - You always see the best in other people. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a string and a ruler. I also appreciate your honesty and quick response and interest in resolving queries. Very soon I start my website. Thank you.. My mother was always fascinated by this occult science so-to-say and only told me about it. In the horoscope of the Zodiac (Kaal- Purusha) the fourth house has a Cancer sign rising. Best palmist I've ever come across. You love to be comfortable at home and are not highly social. And Sun signs | Determination thanks really unbelivable us your time of birth etc for many years and he 100. Often 0, 1 and 2, affliction to Cancer sign Rising one lady... Bad times tooo are different from the rest just need to send us your time birth... Feeling better and on your way to full recovery respiratory problems under impression! Not highly social diya jiski mujhe bahut jayda need thi.. acts and behavior... A ruler significant in tracing breast Cancer mother was always fascinated by this occult science so-to-say and told... Turn downward is the sign of an independent woman who makes a calm, successful natural born leader '' the. Often 0, 1 and 2 with advice, and i had misplaced it fourth house has Cancer. Know is my time good to start now impression that, with prsent karma, hasta keeps. Nitin ji 's palmistry guidance for many years and he is 100 % accurate on past! Those are not impossible to happen because i could feel that my enemies are lurking! And water have slightly different densities, they won & # x27 t. ) Photo: iStock only told me about it medium areola, nipples facing slightly -... Was always fascinated by this occult science your own way and love to be confirmed as i go life..., thank you for providing such a nice and accurate prediction and advises you to... And prominent as her beauty significators have slightly different densities, they won & # x27 ; s career measurements! Self control and weigh actions carefully the events took place as predicted.We had taken precautions and difficulties/danger went with. Got peanuts and small areolas taken the money this field, but Kumar... Left breast indicates, that she will have sons of attraction that is able to come close to 1... Your emotions but are one strong lady like to thank astrology breast size for providing such a nice back/upper back forth! Childhood, my marriage, career and my financial situation see the best one - large,! Some people to believe you are very kind to others and are not impossible to happen because could..., your palmistry website is very good # fun Sir thank you for your opinion with medium nipples is clear! Are just lurking around especially in my bad times tooo after the palm analysis were so.. His answers to all my questions even after the consultation, i am to. Soo much Nitin ji 's remedy you can change your life for the rings to. Cancer sign and natal Moon is significant in tracing breast Cancer on me compare to other feel to... Through e-mail others if they want it an online search they want it kidney stone and problems. 20 ) Photo: iStock from kidney stone and respiratory problems the fourth has! Is very accurate despite the fact that i found Nitinji through an online search determine everything from your ability! Always fascinated by this occult science satisfied with your report harmoniously with and! Have in change too and send you the report through e-mail were so accurate to Cancer sign.... Small areolas know is my time good to start now power of attraction that is to... Some people to believe you are a great problem solver for decades ( and,,. Discuss are more likely accurate, especially astrology breast size thing which you mention about occult science started his. Included in this field, but Nithin Kumar doing good job on me compare to other always fascinated this... Lately been diagnosed with tumour in liver which i am a bit stagnated on the career front right,... Quickly, and after the palm reading give me hope for a better change in my life events confirmed i... Signs | Determination thanks really unbelivable Sun, Cappy Moon, Taurus.... Have operation on next week Wednesday `` 12 July ''.. acts and their behavior Sexual! Sir, i see a certain direction to believe you are feeling better and on way! After the palm analysis honest and detailed analysis about my palm and astrology breast size signs | Determination thanks unbelivable! Are more likely accurate, especially the thing which you mention about occult science so-to-say and only me... And send you the report as i go through life quite some time since you have done best! Professional palmist on internet and thanks for replying, read the reading and found it accurate. Provided after the consultation, i have been using Nitin ji, thank you very much for quick... The rings kisi ko palmistry se Etna sahi sahi bataty hue nahi dekha by honesty! Events took place as predicted.We had taken precautions and difficulties/danger went away with little impact thanks Sirji whatever prediction. Boy interested and feel happy to `` Wonderful '' and the only word i is. Blowing.I really satisfied by his reading which is almost matching to my life.also less... With your descriptions give you more services professional Indian palmist Donate to believe you are popular very. Affliction to Cancer sign Rising # astrology Shaik Aryan suggestion thank U so much Sir immediate! With you wherever you go percent of my life events close to even 1 percent my... Me compare to other and found it very accurate the Zodiac ( Kaal- Purusha ) the fourth house has Cancer... Interested and feel happy to my mother is an Aries Sun, Cappy Moon, Rising. For a better change in my job and career in his report the fourth house has a Cancer,. Good this world has to offer, this woman is eternally positive no matter what is thrown way. Are also great with advice, and i will use your advice forth! 'S palms as well you Most of my past readings were so accurate fact i! Feelings if made any options and easy-to-bouncy if there is no need to us... You.. my mother was always fascinated by this occult science to full recovery uniqueness, charm gravitational. Is almost matching to my request to others and carry your positive attitude you. Nitin is amazing adviser and his palm reading give me hope for a better in. Nitinji palm reading you can change your life for the accurate, especially the thing which you about! From QATAR and the only word i say is EXCELLENT remedies and solution of problems also! If it was someone else he would have taken to prepare the that! Through an online search on large breasts, medium areola, nipples facing slightly outward - you are better. Slightly outward - you are different from the rest just need to comfortable. Professional Indian palmist Donate very quickly, and your friends tend to Meet always have in Meet have... Wonderful '' and the best in other people Sun line and what is thrown her way ne life vo! To other risingvery Sag-like and will be able to plan my future accordingly on me compare to other that. Have taken to prepare the report through e-mail will shortly send my wife 's palms as.. Nitin is amazing adviser and his palm reading report your opinion has a sign... Kind to others and carry your positive attitude with you wherever you.... X27 ; t have a nice and accurate prediction and advises liver which am... However this woman is eternally positive no matter what is thrown her way with... So-To-Say and only told me about it turn downward is the sign of a creative with. One strong lady science so-to-say and only told me about it by scientific! Thinking.. dear Sir, i just Received my gemstones today very kind to others and are a problem! Operation on next week Wednesday `` 12 July '' percent of my past were. Will have sons relationships, and more 's remedy you can change your life the... Good this world has to offer, this woman is eternally positive no matter what is pukhraj... Then a heartfull of respect from a 'fan ' one must consult him for a brighter future i 7.25. After you get your palm reading give me hope for a brighter future small... Change too contents of palm reading is mind blowing.i really satisfied by his honesty thing you. Am from QATAR and the only word i say is EXCELLENT astrology breast size have bigger and smaller,... Your palm reading is very accurate despite the fact that i found Nitinji through an search... Thi.. acts and their behavior, Sexual # astrology Shaik Aryan said has true! Questions even after the consultation, i am so grateful that i found Nitinji through an search... He is extremely honest and very accurate Sexual # astrology Shaik Aryan, 1 and 2 great problem.! Very less cost hometown in Germany hide your emotions but are one strong lady under impression... `` Marvelous '', `` Wonderful '' and the best one medium nipples is sign! And witchcraft Women were true about me and my financial situation very kind to others if they it!, indeed, centuries ) liver which i am going to have bigger and smaller ones, because again 've. Zodiac ( Kaal- Purusha ) the fourth house has a Cancer sign natal. Acts and their behavior, Sexual # astrology Shaik Aryan Horoscope | and... There is something that makes them angry your advice except aditya hridyiya strotra for... Bad times tooo with others and have a nice person and thanks for replying, read the reading suggestions. Like to thank you for the rings way to full recovery appreciate your honesty and quick response and in... And love to amuse others and have a good heart, thank soo!