However, you can get a close impression of that color (or a substitution). A rag or paper towel to wipe off your brush between paint colors. Paint color chart americana paint chart americana to ceramcoat conversion chart. 1 - DAO98 French Grey Blue 1 - DA166 Deep Midnight Blue. Instructions for making your personalized chart for substitute acrylic paint colors: First, use the scissors and cut out the color that you want to dupe from the printed color chart. Tracking att, The color and style combinations can be impre. Otherwise you will just have to use your best judgment to match the color swatches. Anita S Acrylic Paint Color Chart A Gazillion Questions Answered (Plus An Epic Experiment), How To Prepare Canvas For Acrylic Paint: Your Guide To Superior Artwork, Moonlight Magic: How To Paint The Moon (In 8 Easy Steps), The transparency is not the same between brands, The pigments may have different marketing names, The recipe used to create the color may be unique to the brand, If youre using the color index code to try to recreate a paint color, the pigment may be processed in a different way, This is a very dark rich purple with a slight red undertone, If you have Quinacridone Magenta and Dioxazine Purple, mix together and add a bit of red, Transparent deep purple with a slight brown undertone, Try the same mix as Deep Violet but add a bit of a brownish red like red oxide or brick red, Mid-tone purple (not too dark, not too light) with a grey undertone, Try mixing a dark purple with a bit of yellow to dull it down and then add white to lighten, A vivid dark purple with a slight red undertone but not so much as Deep Violet or Prism Violet, Mid-tone (not too dark, not too light) purple, Try mixing a royal jewel toned purple with white, If you have Quinacridone Magenta, mix it with white or you could mix any magenta that leans more toward purple with white to create a mid-tone pinkish purple color, A vivid mid-toned (not too dark, not too light) purple red mix, Try mixing a cool toned purple, a little bit at a time, with a cool toned red, If you have dioxazine purple and ultramarine blue, mix together with white or use any light blue paint color that has a bit of purple added, You could try mixing ultramarine blue with phthalo blue, then add just a titch of phthalo green, and finish by adding white to your liking, You could also use any blue paint that is the color of the blue sky (directly overhead because thats the richest color) on a cloudless sunny day, This is another sky blue but with more pronounced green undertones (but its still definitely blue! Mixes courtesy of TCS Color Match On-Line Systems www.gotcs.com DecoArt Delta Admiral Blue Dark Night Blue + Purple (1:1) Products must be returned to DecoArt within 60 days of receipt. Explore new painting techniques with FolkArt premium acrylic paints. Substitutions possible for discontinued Delta colors. and order number handy when contacting us. Anita S Acrylic Paint Color Chart 2 fl oz (bottle) matt. Acorn Brown Toffee + Dark Flesh (1:*) Alizarin Crimson Black Cherry. Thanks for reading and hope you found these substitution charts helpful! The most important thing, when youre first starting to paint, is to get painting! Model Paint Conversion Charts. For 2nd Day shipping (US only), please allow 2 to 4 business days from the time of order for processing and After completing the request, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your request. No amount of playing with the colours gets consistent or useful results. Acrylic Craft Paint Vacation Day Kit 297585 - Enjoy your vacation time by coming up with a fun summer craft project! Different paint colors, and brands, can have different levels of transparency. Product name, Part number, (generally located above the UPC code) and quantity. . ), and never skip over a YouTube painting tutorial again just because you dont have the exact same paint. Decoart americana acrylic paints can be used on most all surfaces in including wood,. ), As you can see from my photo, this is the same as Phthalocyanine Blue (at least in this line of paint) so follow the same advice as given above, A medium toned grey with a blue undertone, Try mixing Phthalo Blue (or alternative) with Ultramarine Blue (or alternative) with white and black, Vibrant mid-tone green with blue undertones, You could try mixing a turquoise color that has much more green than blue and add white, This is a brownish green earthy color that resembles green olives, Try mixing any green and yellow, add a tiny bit of red or purple (to dull either the green or yellow down), and then add white, A mixing option could be a bright green and bright yellow with white added to lighten, A pale shade of yellowish green that reminds me of the lightest shade of green on the outside of a watermelon, You could try using a bright green with a lemon yellow, then toned down a bit with a straw yellow (yellow oxide), and add white to lighten, This is what I would describe as a mid-toned camo green, An alternative acrylic paint color you could try is a mix of Ultramarine Blue (or alternative) with yellow oxide (or alternative), and then add white, This is actually a very earthy color thats hard to figure out whether its green or brown, Look for any paint color that is a mid-toned green brown or you could try mixing a straw yellow (yellow oxide) with a tiny bit of Mars Black, and add a bit of Red Oxide (or brick/barn red), Intense rich emerald green with a slight blue undertone (a little goes a long way! I have been trying to match a vallejo colour chart to reality from the. Thank you for purchasing from the DecoArt family of products! Conversions/mixing recipes for discontinued colors. All Rights Reserved. These tube paints by Royal & Langnickel are very similar to the Liquitex Basics and almost all of them are labeled the same way. Get creative with FolkArt Extreme glitter, neon's, chalkboard paint, and more! Pssssst! I hope you find the color conversion list helpful and, remember, even if the paint color is not exactly the same as the paint color used in a tutorial, you can still create an outstanding piece of artwork! Product Name: Anita's Acrylic Craft Paint Product Nos: 11001-11183, 11301-11440 Product Sizes: 2 fl. Artist acrylics liquid 3 colors. 2023 Step By Step Painting With Tracie Kiernan. Paint Color Matching and Converter. We may request Another reason why the colors that you mix may be slightly different than what you see on the chart is because of the materials you use. Folk art to ceramcoat conversion chart. Delta Ceramcoat to DecoArt Americana. A rich deep blue with very slight green undertones, I would describe it as a more vibrant Navy Blue (shes got some pep to er! Decoart americana acrylic paints can be used on most all surfaces in including wood canvas fabric. Professional Acrylic Gouache Turquoise Deep 561. CIE94 is an algorithm devised by the International Commission on Illumination as a way to judge difference in perceived color. Simultaneously, Americana to ceramcoat conversion chart. DecoArt Color Conversion Charts. Flat Interior Grey Green 4301AP Shop now! There are other additives that you can add as well. What product (s) can we recommend for removal off surfaces such as concrete if . Apple Barrel has a HUGE color selection. Other times, especially with the craft paints, we get fun names like bubble gum pink and mistletoe green. From $9.39. Conversions/mixing recipes for discontinued colors. Check out this extremely helpful conversion chart on the last page of the acrylic art tutorial to find many paint brands, colors, and places to purchase. Finding color conversion charts for various brands of paints, such as grumbacher, crafters acrylic, decoart, and more. Deco Art, A chart with a substitute color for the discontinued Americana Acrylic paint. These are subtle differences that can make a huge difference. Choose Anita's for graceful card-making, dazzling stickers, stunning decoupage and a variety of glitzy embellishments. I . Jul 1, 2019 - Color Comparison Chart - Folk Art & Apple Barrel - Delta Creative. ( get our guide to painting glass) Canvas - Wipe primed canvas clean; if unprimed, apply 2 coats of gesso primer or acrylic paint. plaid erratta.pm65 author: david byrd subject: 8th ed. It can be used on wood, artist's canvas, Please note that color conversions are not exact matches but they are the closest possible matches and should not greatly change the look of your finished project. View Details For accurate colour swatches, high-specification printing and to see the full range of acrylic, enamel & aerosol products Humbrol have to offer; the new P1222 - Humbrol Shade Chart is the perfect product for you. Some of the paint conversion charts will even show where a particular paint brand and color can be purchased. It can be used on wood, artist's canvas, plaster,. RL36148 Acrylic Paint Aqua 18ml Solid Matt Sea Green RAL6028 48 88149 855895 XF26. The problem I faced, and Im sure youre facing as well if youre using craft paint, is that I had paints like straw, midnight blue, and cherry red while the instructors were using colors like yellow oxide, Prussian blue, and naphthol crimson. Humbrol Tamiya Revell: Testor: Gunze: R.A.L. Annette & Chris are a mother/daughter team. Craftsmart is an economical brand of acrylic craft paint you can find at Michaels. For example: Dioxazine Purple can be any shade of that purple you may have on hand whether that be a craft paint of purple or a tube paint labeled with a similar but different name. We make a small commission on sales through the affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. Acrylic craft paints like Apple Barrel and Anita's sell for anything from $.70 to $1.50 (in 2 ounce bottles). Artist acrylics liquid 3 colors. Humbrol official conversion charts. Comes in military automotive train and general colors. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They are known for not being the highest-quality pigments, but are just fine for painting large areas or in situations where you aren't going for perfection or high-detail. for your purchase and your support! 49 Paint Conversion Chart. I have been trying to match a vallejo colour chart to reality from the. And a craft paint conversion chart: Paint Colour Chart - Vallejo Game Color 12mm PJB -PC109 from www.super-hobby.com Anita's acrylic craft paints 2 colors. Lets look a little closer at these stumbling blocks. FOLKART CERAMCOAT. I find the quality of this paint to be not as great as the Liquitex but I do love using their big tube of Titanium White because that color gets used up a lot. GUNZE 10 ml ACRYLIC PAINTS. request to returns@decoart.com. Should be protected against scratching or weathering with an appropriate sealer. Conversion chart. Our color conversion charts make it easy to substitute decoart. I have been trying to match a vallejo colour chart to reality from the. Anita's acrylic craft paint is waterbased and fantastic for general craft use and decorative painting. Paint color chart americana paint chart americana to ceramcoat conversion chart. Our color conversion charts make it easy to substitute DecoArt products when completing project tutorials that call for other brands or when trying to reproduce a favorite or discontinued color. Keep in mind, these are only my findings and my suggestions for alternative paint colors and mixes. Colorfulness / Saturation. Color is one of those fascinating things in life where your interpretation of color can be completely different than someone elses. F.S. It is water-based, non-toxic, and cleans up while wet with soap and water. Testors has the best paint, airbrushing, craft paints and modeling enamels for the DIYer in you. all to Jo Sonja's! Barely lilac anita's acrylic craft paint | hobby lobby. including U.S. territories, Alaska, and Hawaii. Tamiya Color Acrylic Paints (Flat) Titan's Blue 1 (UG16) Gundam Color: DARK SEA BLUE (AK11190) AK 3rd Gen Acrylics : Non Specular Intermediate Blue FS 35164 (UA045) Lifecolor: Intermediate Blue/Medium Blue (C72) Mr. Color: Medium Blue/Intermediate Blue (H56) Aqueous Hobby Color: Medium Blue (XF18) Tamiya Color Acrylic Paints (Flat) Intermediate . 1:1 indicates mix equal parts. ), Think along the lines of ocean blue on a sunny day (but, definitely NOT a turquoise like you see near the shoreline), A rich blue with very subtle green undertones, This is almost like Ultramarine blue but more vibrant, You could experiment by mixing Ultramarine Blue with Phthalo Blue and adding in just a bit of white, This is a very vivid blue with a green undertone (a little goes a long way! ITALERI CONVERSION COLOUR CHART: ITALERI ACRYLIC PAINT 20ml: COLOUR: Rf. Click here to e-mail the Needlepointers Information department. DecoArt will pay for shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. Ceramcoat Acrylic Paint Price Per 2 oz Squeeze Bottle Various Colors! Thank you so much for this conversion chart! Moderate: M Graham Acrylic , Winsor & Newton Acrylic ; up to 30 minutes. Please click here to message us. Glass - Thoroughly wash in warm, soapy water to remove dirt, dust and grease film. If a product needs to be returned, someone on our DecoArt team will instruct you on the return process. At it's most basic, an acrylic paint recipe requires a pigment and a binder, and you will need a container to store the paint. RC061 Dunkelgelb Ausgabe 1944 - Dark Yellow 1944 Variant RAL 7028 - - - HTK-_250 - - - RC062 Dunkelgelb - Dark Yellow (variation) RAL 7028 - - - - - - Artist acrylics liquid 3 colors. Paint list of Anita's Acrylic Craft Paints. Each match is rated based on how many conversion charts it appears on, combined with the results of our color matching algorithm. "Anyone can make the simple complicated. There are a few more charts Ive searched on google and was able to find conversion for other brands. We are really keen to hear your feedback, ideas for improvements, bug reports, or anything else you'd like to say! Bathroom Sign In And Out Sheet Pdf / D&D 3.5 Excel Character Sheet Tutorial II: Spells : In addition, to basic contact information, a better understandin. ), Try mixing a lemon yellow with a dark vibrant blue that has a slight green undertone, This is a dark green with a tiny bit of a yellow undertone, It reminds me of a forest of evergreen trees so look for any paint that has woods or forest in it, You could try mixing together a rich emerald green, with a bit of black and primary yellow, Try mixing an emerald green with a bit of black, A mid-tone green with a slight yellow undertone, This reminds me of the perfect Christmas green, Either look for any green that says holiday, Christmas, festive, or you could try mixing an emerald green with a bright sunny yellow and then slowly add white to lighten, No doubt about it, this is definitely a lemon yellow, A cool yellow that falls more toward green than orange, Look for any lemon yellow or try adding a tiny amount of a cool green to a slightly warm yellow and slowly add white to lighten, I like to call this paint color sunshine in a bottle, Its the color of yellow crayons, the sun, and sunflowers, You could try mixing a primary yellow with another yellow that leans a bit toward orange, This is a deeper, warmer yellow than Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, It reminds me of the yellow lines on the highway, Try mixing together a primary yellow with a bit of a bright red (just a little!) Our color conversion charts make it easy to substitute decoart. Should a clearance item Fluid Art & Abstract Designs Create unique marbled effects with Apple Barrel Ready Pour. Asterisk indicates small amount of paint. Artist acrylics liquid 3 colors. I have been trying to match a vallejo colour chart to reality from the. Barely lilac anita's acrylic craft paint | hobby lobby. Be sure to have your email address Vallejo Game Color. Convert to and from Tamiya Humbrol Mig Vallejo Model Color Vallejo Model Air MrHobby AK Interactive and Testors. That said, there is a way that you can collect your own data so that you can make the most out of the paint you already have, buy smart, avoid mixing paint colors that create unexpected colors (hello, black and yellow makes green! Product Class: Water Based Paint SECTION II - HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS You need to be aware of the speed bumps that might trip you up, like brands using different recipes to create a color that has the same name. Get Started Paint Matching Algorithm Model paint comaprison conversion and historical charts All these model paint comparison and conversion charts use Humbrol paints as the benchmark so if you want to convert from Heller to Vallejo then youll have to go via Humbrol. New. Craftsmart is an economical brand of acrylic craft paint you can find at Michaels. Here is the ultimate painting matrix, comparing the games workshop Citadel paints with every known equivalent. Welcome to ModelShade the most comprehensive conversion tool for model paint color s. Whether youre painting your living room or the entire exterior of your home its important to choose the right color so that youll be happy with the finished product. Revell Aqua Color Acrylic Paint Conversion Chart; Revell Email Enamel Paint Conversion Chart; Testors of Rust-Oleum Group. Data in these tables were collated from data provided by paint manufacturer's comparison charts. What's the closest tamiya acrylic match for light gull gray? A perfect example of two colors sharing the exact same pigment would be Raw Umber and Burnt Umber. How To Enlarge Traceables For Transferring, How To Paint A Fall Barn Tutorial with DecoArt Americana Premium Paints, How To Paint A Scarecrow (Now with video!! Third party logos are trademarks of their respective owners. Deco Art, Charts to convert Accent, Aleene's, Delta and Folk Art to DecoArt Americana. I have included a Conversion Chart at the end of this workbook. Another suggestion would be any paint color you have that mentions Midnight Blue, etc. Spray Chalk Shimmer Questions. That doesnt mean that you shouldnt use craft paint. The colors listed are not suggested colors that are similar in other brands, but actual mixes for an exact color match. A chart with a substitute color for the discontinued Americana Acrylic paint. Acrylic. Wood - Sand smooth with fine grit sandpaper, wipe off sawdust. Tamiya Acrylic Paints are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are excellent for either brush or spray painting.These paints can be used on styrol resins, styrofoam, wood, plus all of the common model plastics. For the pigment, you have two choices: You can use dry pigment. Plaid folkart paints are acrylic colors known for their long open time. Como Se Dice Balatas En Ingles - El curioso cultivo del lpulo Agriculturers.com | Red de : Se cree ms rpidamente la presin de los frenos necesaria, y adhiere las zapatas a los discos de los frenos, de forma imperceptible para el conductor. From there, separate your cool from your warm and repeat the comparison process until you have one cool toned red left and one warm toned red left. That makes it a little hard to match which bubble gum pink goes with medium magenta. card will not be charged for any item not shipped. Plaid folkart acrylic colors are great for all of your decorative painting projects. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Finding color conversion charts for various brands of paints, such as grumbacher, crafters acrylic, decoart, and more. Many times the paint that comes in the tubes are labeled with the same color name so that makes it easy. Charles Mingus. Enamel paint and acrylic paint conversion charts from humbrol at wonderland models. all to Jo Sonja's! Ipms stockholm federal standard colour conversion chart. Any other metallic color, I would just sub with by using the closest paint color I have. This can cause you to think that youre using the wrong paint color but it could be that you just need to add more layers. Most of the tutorials on this blog utilize the Liquitex BASICS brand of paints and some other brands of student grade acrylic paints. Paint Color Matching and Converter. The short answer is yes you can! $0.63 - $4.49 Collection: Anita's Brand: Rust-Oleum Create vibrant craft designs with Anita's Acrylic Craft Paint! PaintisPassion. DecoArt Acrylic Paint and Art Supplies, Americana Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint. In addition to these paint brands, all types of fluid acrylics and . F.S.34151 Flat Orange 4302AP F.S.32197 Flat Dark Earth 4303AP - RAF F.S.30118 Flat Middle Stone 4304AP - RAF F.S.30266 Flat Light Brown 4305AP F.S.30219 Flat Medium Brown 4306AP F.S.30111 Flat Medium Blue 4307AP F.S.35095 Flat Azure Blue 4308AP - RAF F.S.35231 Flat Light Green 4309AP F.S.34230 Flat Dark Slate Grey 4311AP - Royal Navy F.S.34096 . Tracie Kiernan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I have been trying to match a vallejo colour chart to reality from the. RL32340 Enamel Paint Email Military Colours Set RL32350 Enamel Paint Email 14ml. Register Login New releases Plaid folkart to americana acrylics color conversion chart plaid folkartamericana acrylicsplaid folkartamericana acrylicsacorn brown2 dao62 terra cotta 1. Without further ado, lets dive in! Folk art to ceramcoat conversion chart. Experimenting is a good thing! To convert paint colors properly there would be a certain amount of. This model has been - by far - the biggest and most labor intensive mini that I've done yet. Turn your PDF publications into a flip-book with our unique Google optimized e-Paper software. Shipments cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. A common question I get is what if I want to use craft paint but the tutorial calls for the tube paint? Italeri Acrylicpaint Italeri Acrylicpaint Color Conversion Chart Color Chart Italeri Acrylicpaint Color Conversion Chart Italeri Federal Standard Screw cap with clip opening and dosing system Ideal for colouring with brush and airbrush Available in 20 ccml bottles unless otherwise noted. Titanium White - White Unbleached Titanium - Vanilla Quinacridone Magenta - Pink Blast or Bright Pink Cadmium Red Medium Hue - Red Deep Violet + Red Oxide - Burgundy Light Pink (used to be called light portrait pink) - Coral Cadmium Orange Hue - Orange Anita's acrylic craft paints 2 colors. Deco Art, A downloadable conversion chart that converts Accent Country Colour, Decoart Americana, Delta Ceramcoat & Plaid Folk Art Paints Conversions/mixing recipes for discontinued colors. The brands I've listed below are reputable and reliable. Anita S Acrylic Paint Color Chart Synta inc anita's acrylic craft paint is waterbased and fantastic for general craft use and decorative painting. For mixing colors, 1:1 denotes mix equal parts & * small portion of paint. This chart has Golden Acrylics Winsor. They are sometimes hard to find but Ive seen them at Michaels, Amazon and Joann. Acrylic painting techniques for you to discover, experiment with and refine. INSTAR 6. RL36155 Acrylic Paint 'Aqua' (18ml) . Anita's acrylic craft paint is waterbased and fantastic for general craft use and decorative painting. oz, 8 fl. We currently have conversion charts for paints from these manufactures. This is the Internet Exibition of scale models. For example, you may have a turquoise paint from two different brands that both use a combination of phthalo blue, phthalo green, and titanium white BUT maybe one brand uses more green than blue and the other one uses more white than green. So, even if you have two different brands of paint with a paint color that share the same name, the same pigments, the same everything, I hate to tell you this, but they could still be different. Learn how your comment data is processed. Folk art to ceramcoat conversion chart. Anita's Acrylic Craft Paints 2 colors Archive-X 100 colors Arcus 15 colors Artesania Latina 52 colors Artist Acrylics Liquid 4 colors AutoBorne Sealer 13 colors Barchetta Color 45 colors Belton Molotow Premium 2 colors Billing colors 29 colors Bilmodel Makers 35 colors Tamiya acrylic paint colour chart gloss transparant colours 23ml X1 Black 81001 X2 White 81002 X3 Royal Blue 81003 X4 Blue 81004 X5 Green 81005 X6 Orange 81006 X7 Red 81007 X8 Lemon Yellow 81008 X9 Brown 81009 X10 Gun Metal 81010 X11 Chrome Silver 81011 X12 Gold Leaf 81012 X13 Metallic Blue 81013 X14 Sky Blue 81014 X15 Light Green 81015. Looking for DecoArt products outside the United States? I wanted to make sure that I was going to like acrylic painting first before spending money on higher quality paints. Charts to convert Accent, Aleene's, Delta and Folk Art to DecoArt Americana. I have been trying to match a Vallejo colour chart to reality from the stuff on the web and have finally decided it is impossible to get accurate reproduction over the whole colour range. A conversion chart from Plaid Folk Art to Americana Acrylics, Jo Sonja Artist's Colours to Americana Acrylics. Ipms stockholm federal standard colour conversion chart. ), How To Paint A Spring Wreath On Black Canvas, How To Paint A Shamrock With Faux Wood Background, How To Paint Tropical Moon Rise With Ship, CraftSmart (there doesnt seem to be a chart for this but you can go on the Michaels website to see their colors), This chart has Golden Acrylics, Winsor & Newton and a few other brand conversions, Rainbow Painting Acrylic Canvas Online Tutorial. 49 Paint Conversion Chart. Anita's acrylic craft paints 2 colors. On this Needlepointers.com page, you can find links to many helpful conversion charts. Can I convert colors? www.gotcs.com. Folk art paint color chart. This can happen with craft paint as well as student grade paint. Colors from the FolkArt Paint Collection. The most important thing you should know is that florescent paint is not lightfast which means that it can fade because of UV light. Humbrol's own conversion charts. Fluid Acrylics also called flow or soft body acrylics have a lower . Acrylic painters have few guidelines during paint application except ones that impede the work process or begin to lift semi-dried acrylic skins. New! Use this chart to make color conversions for oil and acrylics paints of various manufacturers - Delta, Accent, DecoArt and Folk Art. Name BS / FS / RAL Mr. Hobby (GSI) Tamiya Vallejo Hataka Humbrol Model Master Lifecolor. Fulfill your handmade happiness with our huge selection of acrylic paints for canvas, cans of spray paint, & more for any project. Red Paints. It is possible to find craft paints, student paints, and artist grade paints along with the color conversions for various brands. GUNZE 10 ml ACRYLIC PAINTS. Typically, orders ship Items offered at clearance pricing are available only while supplies last. ), Youre looking for something that is not quite as vibrant or cool as a bubblegum pink but its also not pepto bismol either, Try combining a magenta with white and then add a bit of a straw yellow slowly, A very rich dark brown that reminds me of melted dark chocolate, Try mixing yellow oxide, alizarin crimson, and phthalo blue, Or, mix a straw yellow, with a blood red, and a vibrant blue that leans toward green, Try mixing together Red Oxide, Yellow Oxide, and Ultramarine Blue, Or, you could try a rusty red, a straw yellow, and a deep ocean blue, A bright reddish brown with yellow undertones, To mix, try combining red oxide, yellow oxide, and a bit of black, Or, rust red, straw yellow, and a bit of black, A rich red brown that is darker than Raw Sienna, An alternative color combination would be the same as for Raw Sienna but add more black, Look for any white that is a true white or a white with a very tiny bit of a blue undertone (bluing can make whites seem brighter), This is also Titanium White but it is way more transparent so be careful not to pick this up if youre wanting good coverage, This is great for tinting other colors without getting to the pastel point too quickly, Its also good for glazing but you still have to be careful with how much you use, You can try mixing Yellow Oxide, Black, White, and a little bit of Phthalo Green, Or, try straw yellow, black, white, and a tiny bit of emerald green, You can mix Titanium White with Yellow Oxide, a titch of black, and a titch of Red Oxide, Or, try white, straw yellow, black, and rust red, Very intense black with slight brown undertones (a little goes a long way), You want to choose a black with a high level of pigmentation and great coverage, A very rich black with less of a brown undertone than Mars Black, Not as opaque as Mars black but great for glazing, You could use a small amount of Mars Black with a glazing liquid medium to get the same effect, Try mixing Ivory Black, Titanium White, and Yellow Oxide, Or, a small amount of Mars Black, white, and a straw yellow, It seems as though Paynes Gray is one of those paint colors that differ from brand to brand, In this case, its a very dark bluish gray, A very popular substitute mix would be ultramarine blue and burnt umber (more blue than brown) and add a bit of white, Gold metallic = a blend of a straw yellow with a sunny yellow, Bronze = dark brown with a bit of yellow added, A printed version of the color chart from the brand of your choice, All of the paint you have that is the same color as the one youre trying to match, A rag or paper towel to wipe off your brush between paint colors, First, use the scissors and cut out the color that you want to dupe from the printed color chart, Glue or tape this to the top of a piece of cardstock and write what brand and the color name somewhere near the swatch, Begin by loading your brush with one of the paint colors from your stash and make a swatch on the cardstock, Clean your brush well and make sure to write down the brand and color name underneath or near the new swatch, Continue adding swatches until youve got one for every color you have on hand that you think maybe a good match, Dont forget to clean your brush between each swatch and write down the brand and paint color before you move on to the next color.