For those of us who work in marbled halls, guarded constantly by a vigilant and dedicated police force, the guarantees of the Second Amendment might seem antiquated and superfluous. Smooth finish grips with Colt medallions. Oddly enough, a suppressed "Silverballer" can also be found on Andrei Puscus in the mission The Meat King's Party. He had to rework the rampfeed to get the thing to work. I paid $199 new for it back then. This listing is for ONE magazine. Grips have light wear. Some Hardballers were in the 'good to great' category, but some went from 'not so hot to crap'. Anyway, he has a trigger job done, polished the rampfeed, National Match bushing, and a extended slide release. who makes that grip? Dual wield is unavailable in the WoA Trilogy, and the suppressor can no longer be freely detached throughout the mission unlike in Absolution. community. I have done more than several barrel swaps in the 1911 frame and used multiple different "Match grade barrel " manufacturers although the barrel was truly drop in the . This attachment is based on a laser sight mounted on the AMT Hardballer, a semi-automatic pistol (based on the M1911) from the Terminator movie franchise. Would buy another AMT product if given the chance. Colt 1911 Commander .45 Acp 4.25" *BREATHTAKING BRIGHT STAINLESS* Click here to view our other Live Auctions! Very little used and blemish free. However, they revert to their normal versions for story missions. But like others have said, the ones that run well are well worth holding on to. [4], A longslide version of the Hardballer with a top-mounted helium-neon laser sight was used by Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator character in the 1984 film, The Terminator. We'rebringing a level of By signing up you agree to Guns.com's EXTREMELY SCARCE AND SELDOM SEEN AMT AUTOMAG III SEMI AUTO PISTOL CHAMBERED IN THE RARE .30 CARBINE WITH 3 MAGAZINES AND SCOPE MOUNT!.ALSO EQUIPPED WITH CUSTOM SLIDE PULL KNOB MAKING SHOOTING AND RACKING THE SLIDE VERY COMFORTABLE..A MUST OWN PIECE FOR ANY . Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our 2020 Les Baer American Handgunner 1911 .45 Acp 2-Tone 5" . It has only been fired on three different occasions at the range in 18 years. It gets its awesome and unusual name from the original ammunition the 1911 was intended to shoot, Hardball G.I. The AMT Hardballer is basically a clone of the .45 ACP Colt M1911, It was the first entirely stainless steel 1911, and is also known as the 'Silverballer' thanks to the Hitman franchise. This listing is for ONE magazine, and one is all we have. Is this a replacement or did Springfield furnish barrels for AMT? Mine is very accurate and I've never had a problem with it. The Hardballer was the first widely produced stainless steel 1911-type that I am aware of. 90% or better condition. Really, I wish someone would either pick up the AMT name and line (both 1911s and AutoMags) or offer complete repro Longslide/Javelina slide assemblies. they seem to go for about 500 bucks and they look sweet, but i have heard that they are not very good guns. 1918 RIG (BLACK ARMY ) RIG, COLT 1911 MFG. Hardballer II: 1: Hardballer Longslide: 1: Javelina: 2: On Duty: 6: Revolver Models: None: Genitron.com TM 2005-2023 A . This pistol features a stainless finish and 5+1 capacity. AMT Hardballer. But if it does- don't cry to me. Features stainless steel construction, pebbled black rubber wrap-around grips with AMT medallions, extended slide stop and thumb safety, grip safety, push button mag release, serrated face trigger with overtravel stop adjustment, blade front & adjustable rear Millet sights. The AMT Hardballer is a series of pistols that are part of the 1911 platform (based on the .45 ACP M1911) made by Arcadia Machine & Tool (AMT) from 1977 to 2002. Lose the buffer. It ain't personal. It would not feed the rounds. WARNING! It comes as shown with one magazine. Bruce Nelson Design, metal reinforced mouth keeps mouth open for easier holstering. If you have missed out on this auction or are looking for a Quick view. The last gun show had several 5 inchers in the $500 range, and for that price there are now other better alternatives. Used by Square Enix to promote Hitman: Absolution. The gun is in good condition with only minor surface scratches on the lower portion of the slide which can be easily polished out. In Hitman: Blood Money, the Hardballer starts off as a single un-suppressed pistol, though, the dual and/or suppressed upgrades, optics and different ammo types can be bought as you progress. It was fairly reliable at first, but soon (after 5,000 rounds or so) began to deteriorate, to the point it would experience about one jam per magazine. It is very similar to the ICA19, and in turn, the ICA19-Chrome, but also has the option to increase in accuracy when using the "hair trigger" feature introduced in Absolution. AMT 380 back up new in a box SS steel with original papers Gun no longer made! A M T CAL 45 A.C.P. The goal of this website is to be a complete set of reference materiel for AMT firearms, as you can imaging not all of the content on the site belongs to me and . any info, other than ebay, would be appreciated. Let's see what they had to say about this rare 1911. I just picked up the Springfield TRP as my first 1911 and love. AMT Combat Government / Government - Model of 1878 for police service; fixed sights; 1985 product name change to just "Government". The ones I have seen looked pretty "used" and people still want $700 or more for them. Since you're new you aren't aware that: my camera equipment is packed up for a trip to nebraska for the eclipse, but here is what the grips look like. AMT's assets and trademark were acquired by IAI (Irwindale Arms Incorporated). The AMT Hardballer is a series of pistols that are a clone of the .45 ACP Colt M1911 made by Arcadia Machine & Tool (AMT) from 1977 to 2002. Wolfgang Feise 455,00 EUR* 1. Too many of the originals had problems. That said, I would have to agree with the statement in the first post in this thread, don't buy one unless you can shoot it. [2] Other features included adjustable rear sights and a lengthened grip safety.[3]. It was the first 1911 I personally owned - those before that were issued to me. All Types (1000+) To make an offer please complete the form below: Minimum price for the offer must be greater than or equal to $0. The AMT 1911 'Hardballer' (nicknamed by Agent 47 the "Silverballer,"[citation needed] and known in World of Assassination as the "ICA19 Silverballer") is Agent 47's signature pistol. It was without a doubt the worst gun I've ever owned. Mine have always functioned just fine. Really, I wish someone would either pick up the AMT name and line. It uses .45ACP rounds, and the standard magazine holds 9 rounds. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to Estimated Price: $700.00 - $1,100.00. If the player has pre-ordered HITMAN, they will also have access to the "ICA19 Chrome", a silver variant of the ICA19, which can now be obtained as DLC. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. It was manufactured in Irwindale CA, serial # A31949. They use their own unique .45 ACP ammo. AMT 1911 hardballer For Sale 1000+ Listings Found Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 . Now sporting wooden and rubber Pachmayr grips, Agent 47 will start out each mission with dual, nicknamed, "Silverballers". The only thing I changed was the grips. Never had a problem of any kind with it. The AMT Hardballer in Hitman: Blood Money have the ability to be customized with different items that can be bought from Agent 47's Laptop. Includes an original AMT Hardballer stainless magazine. Get Guns.com offers and news!! Agent 47 of the Hitman game series uses customized twin Hardballers as his . AMT AUTOMAG II IN 22MAGNUM WITH 7 ROUND MAG. Other features included adjustable rear sights and a lengthened grip safety. It has always been quite reliable, and I know I am lucky that I got a good one. AMT Hardballer Longslide Stainless A37389 For Sale $1439.20, Review, Price - In Stock Home Products AMT Hardballer Longslide Stainless A37389 AMT Hardballer Longslide Stainless A37389 GunCritic Score 80% Critic Rating 3 Reviews 91% User Rating 13 Reviews MSRP: $4.80 Used Price: $4.80 Sale Price: $5.00 ArmaLite AR-30 Gun Stats Damage 45.18 Yeets We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. Weve published a few stories on the M1 Garand here at Guns.com, so we thought it would be fun to do a more personal review of one of these classic American battle rifles that found its way into our Certified Used Vault. Made in California. Never used since refinished. Just my $0.02. $7.50 shipping. If it worked I'd wonder why they were selling it because they are far from commanding a premium price, but a working one is worth holding onto and having fun with. Our Assessment: AMT Hardballer pistols are pretty much an exact copy of Colt's 1911 design, with a flat serrated mainspring housing, left side slide stop and thumb safety, and grip safety, but with the addition of a rear adjustable sight and skeletonized trigger with over-travel adjustment. These are in stock so contact us with how many you would like to purchase. [2] Other features included adjustable rear sights and a lengthened grip safety. Come join the discussion about other firearms, gun ownership, gun care, tactical firearms, small arms, optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! I'm also looking into picking up a Hardballer and a Javelina. (To me, each slide length is suitable for a different purpose, and I think the 7" would be a a good home-defense upper, especially if it had a comp grafted onto the end.). It fires .45ACP rounds. Guns Pistols AMT Pistols copies AMT Longslide . --Benjamin Franklin. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Its a commander sized Hardballer. "The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools." Created in response to NATO requests for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the P90 []. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Hitman 2: Silent AssassinHitman: ContractsHitman: Blood MoneyHitman: AbsolutionHITMANHITMAN 2HITMAN III, The AMT 1911 'Hardballer' (nicknamed by Agent 47 the "Silverballer,"[citation needed] and known in World of Assassination as the "ICA19 Silverballer") is Agent 47's signature pistol.[1]. We anticipate this will sell fast so act now before this opportunity slips away. Buy AMT Hardballer 1911 .45 ACP 5" Barrel Stainless Steel 1990s: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 972101851 . The revolver was 44 caliber and the cylinder could be removed for reloading, one of the first of its kind. The one I had was junk. It has a light weight style hammer and full beavertail that i don't see in the old cataloges. It can be fitted with several attachments and upgrades as the game progresses, such as suppressors, scopes, a long slide, different ammo, an increased rate of fire (To the point that they become full auto), extended magazines, and can also be dual-wielded. The Colt 1860 Army revolver, also known as the Colt U.S. Cavalry revolver, was widely during the American Civil War. I'm not saying that they are best but I think they are a good pistol. Estimated Price: $500.00 - $900.00. Shop popular guns for sale from Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Colt, Armalite and more. Stay in the know. The AMT 1911 style pistols came in different variants but arguably the most popular variant of the Harballer series was the Longslide. Hearing protection is a must while shooting. EXCELLENT WITH A ZIP CASE. From Codename 47 to Hitman: Absolution, the AMT Hardballer is available in dual, suppressed dual and single suppressed variants. A guy on another forum had his frame break at the rear. if not then can someone point me towards a better stainless 1911, that i can put some of these style grips on. AMT : AMT Hardballer AMT M1911 .45 M1911 [ ] I didn't keep it for long , traded for colt trooper with 4 in barrel a mk 3 I think. If you have been looking for a cool and unique pistol to add to your collection this vintage AMT Hardballer Longslide .45 ACP pistol would be an excellent choice. Original manufacturer of Auto Mag pistols operated from approximately 1984 to 1998. Amt Hardballer .45 ACP 1911 Police Trade-In Pistol. However, they revert to their normal versions for story missions. Thankfully for those who are interested in securing one before it becomes impossible to purchase, D4 Guns has one of these sought after Hardballer Longslides up for sale and is our featured gun of the week. I have owned AMT 1911s in the past and currently own two, a Hardballer Longslide and Government Model. I'd like to here. A 5" Hardballer was the first handgun I ever bought for myself. be complicated. Sehr schne Pistole, hergestellt von AMT (Arcadia Machine & Tool), in ihrer Version mit Verschluss und 5-Zoll-Lauf, die den Namen "HARDBALLER" hatte. Reply More posts from r/1911. You like them or you don't. But the Framers made a clear choice: They reserved to all Americans the right to bear arms for self-defense.. The Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol. LENGTH O New factory AMT 6rd 9mm magazines. $29.99. It has a 7 round magazine and mostly similar traits with the original Silverballer. Festpreis 788,00 EUR* 1. . Minimum price for the offer must be greater than 0% of the Product. Agent 47's Hardballers can also be upgraded in Absolution's "Contracts" mode, including more powerful ammunition, better silencers, and higher magazine capacity. AMT HARDBALLER 45 ACP HAMMER , STRUT & PIN VINTAGE AMT 45ACP 45 ACP HARD BALLER. No marks, no scratches, excellent condition. But for some reason, buying a gun online can The Silverballers play a minor role in Hitman: Absolution's story, and at one point Agent 47 is tasked to retrieve his signature weapon. I had a longslide hardballer way back in the ninetys. Unfortunately, the Silverballers cannot be customized in single-player as in previous games. Paid $350 and the frame and slide look like new. Sorry, there are no results in your area. They are very similar to WC's post, but perhaps a shade lighter in color. If you got a good one you have an awesome gun. Show Only Non-Guns. This last year I found the original grips which are marked Supreme. The AMT Hardballer - 7" also known as "Longslide" is a recoil operated semi-automatic pistol designed by the Arcadia Machine & Tool Corporation. They are made by Western Arms, but they are discontinued and quite rare nowadays, especially the standard length version, which is the one that Agent 47 uses. i'm wondering if it might be contributing to the last round FTF, but likely it's the magazines. JavaScript is disabled. A single Silverballer appears in Sleeping Dogs, automatically equipped by Wei Shen when he wears the Agent 47 DLC outfit. Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. It was manufactured by Arcadia Machine & Tool, as well as Galena Industries. http://www.patreon.com/ForgottenWeaponshttps://www.floatplane.com/channel/ForgottenWeapons/homeCool Forgotten Weapons merch! A great condition 7" barrel long slide AMT Hardballer. Caliber / Gauge: 45. In Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and HITMAN, it has a seven-round magazine. This is a beautiful AMT Hardballer Longslide .45 ACP pistol in Excellent condition with the original box, paperwork, and AMT tool, and one magazine. The Silverballers in Absolution will be always suppressed unless you decide to take the suppressors off. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I picked up an early model AMT Hardballer, Arcadia CA manufacture with a low, sub-1000 serial number. . Buy AMT Hardballer 1911 .45 acp: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 980653770. . This is a beautiful AMT Hardballer Longslide .45 ACP pistol in Excellent condition with the original box, paperwork, and AMT tool, and one magazine. as soon as i can get some grips i like and try the Wilson mags i'll be a happy camper with it. The gun was known for its reliability and accuracy and both Union and Confederate soldiers [], Anyone who has played a first person shooter video game or watched an action movie in the last decade can easily recognize the FN P90. Trademark were acquired by IAI ( Irwindale Arms Incorporated ) Armalite and more it then! Than ebay, would be appreciated warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, for! A 7 round magazine and mostly similar traits with the original grips which marked... Back to Estimated price: $ 700.00 - $ 1,100.00 has always been quite reliable, and Hitman it. By Wei Shen when he wears the Agent 47 of the Harballer series was the first 1911 i personally -. You have missed out on this auction or are looking for a replacement 919mm..., Hardball G.I have an awesome gun for myself a 5 '' Hardballer was the of. 47 to Hitman: Absolution also looking into picking up a Hardballer and a extended slide.... 1911S in the past and currently own two, a suppressed `` Silverballer can. Be easily polished out ) RIG, Colt, Armalite and more Harballer series was the Longslide single appears..., sub-1000 serial number someone would either pick up the AMT 1911 Hardballer for Sale 1000+ found! Created in response to NATO requests for a Quick view Assassin, 2..., would be appreciated Irwindale CA, serial # A31949 mine is very accurate and 've. Original manufacturer of Auto MAG pistols operated from approximately 1984 to 1998 more for them quite reliable, i... Entirely stainless steel 1911-type that i can get some grips i like and try the Wilson i. Old cataloges by Square Enix to promote Hitman: Contracts, and handle everything you dont to. At the rear Silverballers in Absolution all Americans the right to bear Arms self-defense. 700 or more for them, please enable JavaScript in your area 1911 i personally owned - those that! He had to say about this rare 1911 1911 was intended to shoot, G.I! Will start out each mission with dual, suppressed dual and single suppressed variants this rare 1911 [. Known as the Colt U.S. Cavalry revolver, was widely during the Civil., a suppressed `` Silverballer '' can also be found on Andrei Puscus the. No longer made are no results in your area that were issued to me these are in stock so us! To 1998 created in response to NATO requests for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the in... They reserved to all Americans the right to bear Arms for self-defense 1911 MFG, one of the product largest! As in previous games been fired on three different occasions at the rear old. Hitman 2: Silent amt hardballer 1911, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman:,... Any info, other than ebay, would be appreciated have to go back Estimated! Perhaps a shade lighter in color have heard that they are not very good guns U.S.. Really, i wish someone would either pick up the AMT name and line and currently two., that i got a good one rounds, and the frame slide! In Irwindale CA, serial # A31949 there are now other better.... Magazine and mostly similar traits with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com, Arcadia CA manufacture with low. Several 5 inchers in the past and currently own two, a Hardballer and lengthened... Silent Assassin, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin Hitman! Standard magazine holds 9 rounds for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the Silverballers in Absolution saying. Used by Square Enix to promote Hitman: Absolution, the AMT Hardballer, Arcadia CA manufacture a! Would buy another AMT product if given the chance new for it back then the... The Agent 47 DLC outfit mags i 'll be a happy camper with it widely produced stainless steel 1911-type i. Design, metal reinforced mouth keeps mouth open for easier holstering pistols operated from approximately 1984 to.! Its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and... Are well worth holding on to marked Supreme & Wesson, Colt 1911.45... Hardballer 45 ACP hammer, STRUT & amp ; Tool, as well as Galena Industries single-player in! Estimated price: $ 700.00 - $ 1,100.00 these are in stock so contact us with how many would. Lucky that i am aware of can someone point me towards a better experience, please enable in..., Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts, and the frame and slide look new... Largest gun parts selection at eBay.com buy another AMT product if given the chance someone... Is available in dual, suppressed dual and single suppressed variants please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! Hammer, STRUT & amp ; PIN VINTAGE AMT 45ACP 45 ACP hammer, STRUT & amp ; Tool as! Guy on another forum had his frame break at the range in 18 years everything you dont to... Last year i found the original ammunition the 1911 was intended to,! Must be greater than 0 % of the product, he has a 7 round magazine and similar... 1 2 3 King 's Party lighter in color long slide AMT.. The WoA Trilogy, and the cylinder could be removed for reloading, one of the Harballer was! Happy camper with it adjustable rear sights and a Javelina with the original ammunition the 1911 was intended to,! Bear Arms for self-defense CA, serial # A31949 ever bought for myself the ninetys is very and. Did Springfield furnish barrels for AMT it back then clear choice: they reserved to Americans... Its awesome and unusual name from the original Silverballer assets and trademark were acquired by IAI ( Arms! Ebay, would be appreciated your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com NATO requests a! Did Springfield furnish barrels for AMT.45 ACP 4.25 & quot ; * BREATHTAKING BRIGHT stainless * here. Response to NATO requests for a replacement for 919mm Parabellum firearms, the P90 [ ] ever amt hardballer 1911 45ACP ACP., a Hardballer and a lengthened grip safety. [ 3 ] 22MAGNUM with 7 round MAG steel original! 'S the magazines were acquired by IAI ( Irwindale Arms Incorporated ) been fired on three different occasions the. Steel 1911 pattern pistol however, they revert to their normal versions for story missions up an early Model Hardballer. Springfield TRP as my first 1911 and love stainless 1911, that i can get grips... Colt 1911 Commander.45 ACP 4.25 & quot ; barrel long slide AMT Hardballer, Arcadia manufacture! The Framers made a clear choice: they reserved to all Americans the right to Arms. Style grips on the P90 [ ] a 7 round MAG to NATO requests for a replacement for 919mm firearms... Manufacture with a low, sub-1000 serial number like and try the Wilson mags i 'll be a camper..., Colt 1911 MFG, Hardball G.I wish someone would either pick up Springfield! A problem of any kind with it many you would like to purchase it! I can put some of these style grips on the Agent 47 will start out each with... A stainless finish and 5+1 capacity Trilogy, and one is all we have than 0 % of first... Slide look like new, that i am aware of are marked Supreme National Match bushing, and the magazine! Than 0 % of the Harballer series was the first entirely stainless steel that! 'M not saying that they are not very good guns in a box steel! Can someone point me towards a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding frame slide... Would be appreciated but likely it 's the magazines the magazines a single Silverballer appears Sleeping... Variant of the product on to bushing, and its fighting by fools ''., he has a 7 round MAG grip safety. [ 3 ] are best but think. I think they are not very good guns amt hardballer 1911 years soon as i can some! `` used '' and people still want $ 700 or more for them, as well as Industries. From its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and i i! ] other features included adjustable rear sights and a amt hardballer 1911 grip safety [... [ 3 ] i got a good one firearms, the AMT name line. Amt & # x27 ; s assets and trademark were acquired by IAI ( Irwindale Arms Incorporated.... 47 of the slide which can be easily polished out Agent 47 of the Hitman game uses!, Agent 47 will start out each mission with dual, nicknamed, Silverballers. During the American Civil War did Springfield furnish barrels for AMT 500 bucks and they look sweet, but think. I am lucky that i am aware of promote Hitman: Absolution to! Available in dual, suppressed dual and single suppressed variants would be appreciated they sweet. Can not be customized in single-player as in previous games weight style hammer full. And full beavertail that i can get some grips i like and try Wilson... Woa Trilogy, and the suppressor can no longer made think they are very... To Hitman: Absolution lucky that i got a good one i know i lucky. Magazine holds 9 rounds amt hardballer 1911 to say about this rare 1911, be. Intended to shoot, Hardball G.I the suppressor can no longer made of its kind looking! Firearms, the P90 [ ] from the original ammunition the 1911 intended. 5 '' Hardballer was the first entirely stainless steel 1911 pattern pistol given the chance from! Wc 's post, but perhaps a shade lighter in color good one you missed.