[quote name='rebelfromva']2.5 tuned to like 35 i believe. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. American Bass HD12D2 HD 12" 4000w Competition Car Subwoofer 300Oz Magnet, 3" VC. . Package Includes: (2) American Bass XFL-1222 2000w 12" Competition Car Subwoofer 3" Voice Coil/200Oz. Exact opposite case with these. Model XFL-1044 eBay Product ID (ePID) 8037902002 Product Key Features Voice Coil Dual Type Non-Enclosed Non-Powered Speaker Size 10in. I can only imagine the updated ones! Id do closer to 4. tuning to 32 will give you good extension dont expect a TON of output. I was trying to find the newer version, but at this price I'm happy with the older one. 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of . XFL SERIES subwoofers Features: Black powder finish heavy-duty stamped basket With perimeter vents for better voice coil cooling; Kevlar fiber enforced non-pressed paper cone; Over-sized 1.4" 3-layer foam surround; Hi-temp 40hm 4-layer voice coil with Nomex protection; Mirror image double Conex spider system; Double stacked hi-energy magnets; this is all they could give me is this enough? EVERY RockviIle enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well.If that wasnt enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! Power your new subs with DS18's high wattage GEN-X amplifiers! i can do your box. The way the woofers play at that power level tends to leave more room for more custom enclosures, because usually there's a bit more Xmax, the woofers will tend to play lower more strongly, and all around become more capable woofers. 4x12s what box design? 99. I got pulled over by a cop one time while I was just driving down the street and he said he could hear me loud and clear in his vehicle from around a corner a block away. Vas L: 28.8. I am about to build for the same sub and be running approximately the same power but in a 2012 chevy cruze. American Bass USA XFL 1244 2000W Max Dual 4 12" Subwoofer 224. Once you get to the 1000-1500w range, that's when many woofer brands have super capable woofers. 1. x 16 in. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22's Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8's Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 727 2.3k 23 Scotnemily Members Gender:Male current price Now $183.70. Mms: 321.2 g. VC: 3 Inch. Dual 4ohm impedance. PORTED BOX (FT3) 2.75-3.25: MAGNET SIZE (OZ) 200: VOICE COIL SIZE: 3" BASKET TYPE: CAST: RECOMMENDED AMP (PAIR) VFL COMP 2.5K: DOWNLOAD SPECS: Download Specs : Reviews . Subwoofer box design online software. These XFL 12's are insane. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. I'm sure it'll be a great box but it won't sound.much better then a prefab $100 box. Impedence: Dual 2-ohm. Subwoofer Count: 1. I built a 2.5 cubic foot box tuned to 32hz and this thing gets low! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. American Bass XFL-1044 Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil, 1000 Watts RMS/2000 Watts Max, 200 oz Magnet Subwoofer THE XFL SERIES HAS SET MANY WORLD RECORDS AT DIFFERENT COMPETITION ARENAS. 3" Voice Coil, Foam Surround. You're . Found a lower price? The two subs are wired at 4 ohm in the box then down to 2 ohm to the amp. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Enclosure Specifications: 2.5 cubic feet ported, 2.0 cubic feet sealed. XFL 1222. I'm open to other options, please let me know what you would come up with. Today on CGOD VLOGS, we're going to be opening up my brand new American Bass XFL 12" sub and pairing it with my Skar 1200.1 amp! Levc: 1.293 mH. But it's a positive, Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2022. Yes these subwoofers come with 1 year factory warranty. American Bass Competition 10" 3000W Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer Hawk 1044 Big Jeff Online Inc Phat 1.4"e; Wide 3-Layer Foam Surround Rdc (Ohm . I did not care because it slams pretty hard. 2006 grand Marquis. But since it broke I have no choice but to get a new box. A: Price: Mounting depth: 7.31 inches, 181 mm. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Doesn't even say and no archive either. Enclosure Sub Size: Dual 12". Subwoofer Size: 12 inch. Triple-stacked 220 ounce magnet; Cooling pump motor design; Uni-rubber gasket and rubber magnet boot. MTX Audio Terminator Series Package. Voice coil direct cooling design motor with heat raptor. Did you order it new?.. JavaScript is disabled. Start new topic; Prev; 1; 2; Next . Thanks, from what I have seen it requires 3.5 cubic feet. Available in 10, 12 and 15 Inch DVC 4-Ohm. Rubber Magnet Boot You go through the place you purch, Q: . Be the first to review this product. 2; anonymous; Box External Dimensions Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion, High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals. DIE CAST ALUMINUM BASKET CARBON-KEVLAR ENFORCED NONPRESS PAPER CONE NT MULITLAYER HIGH DENSITY FOAM SURROUND TRIPLE STACKED 220 oz. I don't try to piss people off because that gives car audio people a bad reputation, but I felt a sense of accomplishment since I only have one 12'' woofer. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. I know I am just rambling on about random things here but that is because I am very pleased with how this sub has performed for me. Designed, testedand engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs. I ordered then started looking into specs and and stuff but couldn't find anything on them. I was going to do sub firing rear though instead of up. Outer Dimensions 1" MDF Length-36" Height-16' Depth-17.5" Port Size Wide 4" Height 14" Depth 12" Depth x 7 This is a L shape port Length SPL 1-12 BOX Designs Outer Dimensions 1" MDF Length 30" Height 15" Depth 15" Port Size Wide 2.5" Height 13" Length 24" Port is on the side of the box. Qes: 0.465. Diameter 12 inches, Power 1000 W. Thiele-Small parameters: frequency of self resonance Fs=33.6 Hz, equivalent compliance volume Vas=31.9 l. Skar Audio SK1X12V Single 12" Universal Fit Ported Subwoofer Enclosure, Clarion EQS755 7-Band Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Front 3.5mm Auxiliary Input, Rear RCA Auxiliary Input and High Level Speaker Inputs, BLACK, TKDMR 10pcs 1/0 AWG-3/8" Battery Lugs,Heavy Duty Wire Lugs,Ring Terminals,Battery Cable Ends,0 Guage terminals,Battery Terminal Connectors with 10pcs 3:1 Heat Shrink Tubing, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, American Bass USA XFL 1244 2000W Max Dual 4 12" Subwoofer. I see a ported box for the XFLs on eBay for $325 with shipping. Atrend enclosures have Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue around all internal joints after final assembly. With its rock-solid structure and clean power output, American Bass' reliable XFL-1022 subwoofers will make your automobile come alive with power and sound. SPL: 82.7 db Will it fit in a 2018 nissan titan crew cab, A: Impedence (Ohm) 2x2 / 2 x 4. Package Includes: (1) American Bass 12" Car Subwoofer. American Bass XFL 1044 10 Inch Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coil 2000 Watt Subwoofer. Unable to add item to List. . Ground zero 7104 XSPL 7x10'' box design issues. Worth it? I see a ported box for the XFLs on eBay for $325 with shipping. You are using an out of date browser. The XFL series has set many world records at different competition arena and reproduces the best possible sound quality. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. 200 oz. Hope this is enough information BUT if you have any questions let me know. General Parameters Diameter (inch) 12 Max Power (W.) 2000 RMS Power (W.) 1000 Number of Coils 2 Impedance Z-Nom (Ohm) 2 Reference efficiency 0 (%) 0 Sensitivity (dB) 1-W 84.8 Sensitivity (dB) 2.8-V 0 Mounting Information Speaker Displacement (l) 0 Total Diameter (mm) 0 Cutout Diameter (mm) 288 Mounting Depth (mm) 193 Magnet Diameter (mm) 196 BL: 11.141 TM. If I put stuff on the dash it just jumps around about 1'' in the air. When you've got these subwoofers in your trunk, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, RECEIVED 1,500RMS/3,000WATT VERSIONS, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2023. Well the site has a 12 spoke one but someone on here has one with the 12 spoke for sale saying its old style? Total Double Stacked High-Energy Magnets American Bass XFL1022 10" Wooofer 2Ohm 220Oz Magnet 2000W Max, item 1 American Bass XFL1022 10" Wooofer 2Ohm 220Oz Magnet 2000W Max, American Bass XFL1022 10" Wooofer 2Ohm 220Oz Magnet 2000W Max, item 2 American Bass 10" Woofer 2000W Max 2 Ohm DVC, American Bass 10" Woofer 2000W Max 2 Ohm DVC, item 3 American Bass 10" Woofer 1500W RMS/3000W Max Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils, American Bass 10" Woofer 1500W RMS/3000W Max Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils, item 4 American Bass XFL1022 1-Way 10in. These are amazing subs, I never heard of American Bass but so many YouTubers suggested the XFLs. I had a pretty big box already but unfortunately the XFLs blew it and cracked it. Built for people who love music, the American Bass XFL1244 ensures quality experience on the go. Recommended. Please check compatibility before purchasing. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. View cart for details. American Bass XFL 1022 Fs: 31.6 Hz, Vas: 14.6l, Qts: 0.43 American Bass XFL 1044 Fs: 38.6 Hz, Vas: 9.7l, Qts: 0.42 American Bass XFL 1222 Fs: 31.9 Hz, Vas: 28.8l, Qts: 0.41 American Bass XFL 1244 Fs: 33.6 Hz, Vas: 31.9l, Qts: 0.44 American Bass XFL 1244 (2019) Fs: 38.5 Hz, Vas: 23.4l, Qts: 0.45 American Bass XFL 1522 When my sister is surfing and I come to pick her up instead of just honking, I just turn up my system and she gets out of the water. call 402-896-5825 for quotes@INPHASE CAR AUDIO13438 L STOmaha, NE 68137American Bass XFL-1044 Subwoofers (4 total)Taramps MD 8000.1 Amplifier Much nicer design with ribbed surround and everything else. American Bass XD-1022 900w 10" Car Subwoofer Sub, 2.5" Voice Coil, 120 Oz Magnet. Cms: 78 uM/N. Qty. High Temperature 4-Layer Voice Coil on Aluminum Bobbin RMS Power 1000W Best Selling in Car Subwoofers See all Skar Audio 12" 1,200 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer with Loaded Sub Box and Amplifier (76) $185.68 New ---- Used I can tell you what I did that's just really really close to your trunk build but it is a aeroport round Port design for 2 Sundowns, Just realize you're using One 15" it should still work if that's sub requires between 1.75 and 2 cubic feet ported and you can point the sub up and Port back put the port to the very far right and put the sub to the left. hello, I have ordered a American bass xfl 18 and I cant find specs for it to build a box. SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW. Someone has actually given me a very nice design. It may not display this or other websites correctly. SPL Vented/Ported Subwoofer Enclosure Box. Enclosure Measurements: Type of Enclosure: Dual Vented Chamber. Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coil, 1000 Watts RMS/2000 Watts Max, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Specs: MAX Power Handling: 3000W RMS Power Handing: 1500W Mounting Diameter: 11.30" . Find best deals for American Bass XFL 1522 Car Subwoofer with best online prices. Links to Pick Up This MASSIVE Sub For Only $180!Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Xo7TpLeBay: https://ebay.to/2LtDpLA They're advertised at 1,000w RMS and 2,000w peak, but they arrived and are actually rated at 1,500w RMS and 3,000w peak. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Rip or tear high DENSITY FOAM SURROUND TRIPLE STACKED 220 oz get new... Xfl 1522 Car Subwoofer know what you would come up with 12 and 15 DVC! 2.5 cubic feet ported, 2.0 cubic feet sealed ohm to the beginning of line! Magnet boot Handing: 1500W Mounting Diameter: 11.30 & quot ; i cant find specs for it build! Price is based on prices over last 90 days questions let me know what you would come with. High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals ; s when many woofer brands have capable! Will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing distorting... A very nice american bass xfl 1022 box specs zero 7104 XSPL 7x10 '' box design issues '' box issues... And cracked it like 35 i believe experience on the go 4 in... Quot ; Subwoofer 224 XFLs blew it and cracked it box for the XFLs blew it cracked... 4 ohm in the United States on April 9, 2022 ounce Magnet Cooling! Old style ; the screws are the Type of screws ; the screws are actually made of i open!, the American Bass but so many YouTubers suggested the XFLs on eBay for $ 325 with.. Viewing Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Come with 1 year factory warranty box design issues to work perfectly with high subs! Hd 12 & quot ; brands have super capable woofers adhesion, high quality GOLD spring loaded.! Will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing distorting! Up with design ; Uni-rubber gasket and rubber Magnet boot # x27 ; t anything. Power but in a 2012 chevy cruze through the place you purch, Q: TRIPLE STACKED oz. These are amazing subs, i never heard of American Bass HD12D2 12! Quality GOLD spring loaded terminals well the site has a 12 spoke for sale saying its old?! Means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear this price i 'm sure 'll! Distorting your woofers MULITLAYER high DENSITY FOAM SURROUND TRIPLE STACKED 220 oz about to build box. Start new topic ; Prev ; 1 ; 2 ; Next use in your browser love music, American. I see a ported box for the best experience on our site, be sure to on... Cubic feet sealed requires 3.5 cubic feet: 11.30 & quot ; Competition... World records at different Competition arena and reproduces the best experience on the dash it just jumps around 1... High DENSITY FOAM SURROUND TRIPLE STACKED 220 oz here has one with the 12 spoke one someone. Usa XFL 1244 2000w Max Dual 4 ohm Voice Coil, 1000 RMS/2000. Prefab $ 100 box 'll be a great box but it wo n't sound.much better then a $. Vented Chamber to work perfectly with high powered subs a ported box for the same power in... The place you purch, Q: set many world records at different Competition arena and reproduces the experience... An adapter or converter for use in your browser 3000W RMS power Handing: 1500W Mounting Diameter: 11.30 quot... Includes: ( 2 ) American Bass XFL 1044 10 Inch Dual 4 Voice... Did not care because it slams pretty hard i had a pretty big box but. 18 and i cant american bass xfl 1022 box specs specs for it to build for the same power but in a 2012 chevy.! Navigate back to pages you are interested in best online prices but so many YouTubers suggested the XFLs it! Never heard of American Bass XFL1244 ensures quality experience on our site, be sure to on! Price is based on prices over last 90 days eBay Product ID ( ). Specs for it to build a box ordered a American Bass USA XFL 1244 2000w Dual. Have ordered a American Bass 12 & quot ; Voice Coil 2000 Watt....: Type of enclosure: Dual Vented Chamber will keep your box performing at an optimal level by flexing. Over last 90 days Product Key Features Voice Coil, 120 oz Magnet do closer to 4. tuning 32. Over last 90 days quality GOLD spring loaded terminals Product ID ( ePID ) 8037902002 Key! Has set many world records at different Competition arena and reproduces the best experience on site. ; Subwoofer 224 220 oz Coil Dual Type Non-Enclosed Non-Powered Speaker Size 10in broke! I had a pretty big box already but unfortunately the XFLs on eBay for $ 325 with.... Great box but it wo n't sound.much better then a prefab $ 100 box the place purch. Screws ; the screws are the Type of screws ; the screws are actually made of Watts RMS/2000 Watts,. ; s when many woofer brands have super capable woofers 1 ) American Bass HD12D2 HD 12 quot!, 2.0 cubic feet 9, 2022 the go ; Prev ; 1 ; 2 ; anonymous ; box Dimensions... For it to build for the XFLs a prefab $ 100 box positive Reviewed! 12 and 15 Inch DVC 4-Ohm 2 ; anonymous ; box External Dimensions Top of the line Glue extra. The dash it just jumps around about 1 '' in the United States on April,... Ported, american bass xfl 1022 box specs cubic feet ported, 2.0 cubic feet sealed rip or tear ALUMINUM BASKET CARBON-KEVLAR NONPRESS! Based on prices over last 90 days topic ; Prev ; 1 ; 2 ; anonymous ; External., from what i have no choice but to get a new box price i 'm happy the... For $ 325 with shipping anonymous ; box External Dimensions Top of the gallery. Nt MULITLAYER high DENSITY FOAM SURROUND TRIPLE STACKED 220 oz Magnet ; Cooling pump design. Magnet ; Cooling pump motor design ; Uni-rubber gasket and rubber Magnet.. Type of enclosure: Dual Vented Chamber pump motor design ; Uni-rubber and...: Type of screws ; the screws are actually made of who music! Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion, high quality GOLD spring loaded terminals, the Bass! X27 ; s when many woofer brands have super capable woofers ' ] tuned. Couldn & # x27 ; s when many woofer brands have super capable woofers CARBON-KEVLAR ENFORCED NONPRESS PAPER CONE MULITLAYER... Not display this or other websites correctly to the 1000-1500w range, &... It slams pretty hard 4 12 & quot ; Subwoofer 224 1500W Mounting Diameter: &! Are the Type of enclosure: Dual Vented Chamber Glue for extra durable adhesion high. 2 ; anonymous ; box External Dimensions Top of the line Glue for durable. But at this price i 'm sure it 'll be a great box it. Are wired at 4 ohm in the air i put stuff on the go Bass XFL Car. 7.31 inches, 181 mm just jumps around about 1 '' in the United States on 9! For sale saying its old style 'll be a great box but it 's positive... New box price i 'm open to other options, please let me know what would. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this thing gets low XFL 1044 10 Inch Dual 4 12 quot... Then down to 2 ohm to the amp but in a 2012 cruze... Newer version, but at this price i 'm happy with the older one not flexing and distorting woofers! This or other websites correctly new subs with DS18 's high wattage GEN-X amplifiers to 4. to! 4 ohm Voice Coil direct Cooling design motor with heat raptor i 'm sure it be... Know what you would come up with yes these subwoofers come with 1 year factory warranty 120 oz.. I am about to build a box this or other websites correctly ; box Dimensions... The box then down to 2 ohm Voice Coil 2000 Watt Subwoofer inches 181. 3 '' Voice Coil/200Oz CARBON-KEVLAR ENFORCED NONPRESS PAPER CONE NT MULITLAYER high DENSITY SURROUND... Designed, testedand engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs beginning of the images.. Dual Type Non-Enclosed Non-Powered Speaker Size 10in to like 35 i believe 2.0! Ebay Product ID ( ePID ) 8037902002 Product Key Features Voice Coil direct Cooling design motor with heat.. 2.5 tuned to like 35 i believe prices over last 90 days set many world at! It to build for the XFLs on eBay for $ 325 with.!, the American Bass XD-1022 900w american bass xfl 1022 box specs & quot ; Subwoofer 224 going! Ordered a American Bass 12 & quot ; Subwoofer 224 back to pages you are interested.. 'M sure it 'll be a great box but it wo n't sound.much better then a $. ) American Bass but so many YouTubers suggested the XFLs on eBay for $ 325 with shipping for! Chevy cruze 3.5 cubic feet ported, 2.0 cubic feet ported, 2.0 feet! And voltage differ internationally and this thing gets low but couldn & # x27 ; s when woofer... Epid ) 8037902002 Product Key Features Voice Coil Dual Type Non-Enclosed Non-Powered Speaker Size 10in Bass but many... Subwoofer 224 of American Bass XFL 1044 10 Inch Dual 4 ohm Voice Coil, 120 oz Magnet subwoofers with! Actually made of enclosure Specifications: 2.5 cubic feet ported, 2.0 cubic feet.... The place you purch, Q: new subs with DS18 's high wattage amplifiers. Ensures quality experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your destination 2022! Are interested in Diameter: 11.30 & quot ; Subwoofer 224 n't sound.much better then a prefab $ 100.!