Hong Kong: Division Contents: Council Districts and Constituency Areas The population of the council districts and constituency areas by census years. Firmness meanwhile, interprets the feel of foam and how it yields to weight and pressure. SEFUONI High-density Needle Felting Foam Pad Foam Mat Pin Dense Pad Base for Felting Kit. Love your company and Thank You! Will be used to dampen the weight of a 300lb weights/barbell. Typically seat foam is our medium foams (such as HD36-Regular or HD36-HQ) and the seat back is typically super soft foam. AK TRADING CO. Professional 2" Thick, 18" Wide X 72" Long Regular Density Upholstery Foam, White, GoTo Foam 3" Height x 24" Width x 84" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, FOAMMA 5" x 24" x 24" High Density Upholstery Foam Cushion (Seat Replacement , Upholstery Sheet , Foam Padding), Mybecca Upholstery Foam Cushion Sheet High Density, 3" H x 24" W x 72" L, GoTo Foam 5" Height x 24" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, GoTo Foam 4" Height x 30" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, GoTo Foam 6" Height x 36" Width x 72" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion Made in USA, IZO All Supply 1/2" x 24" x 72" Upholstery Foam Pad, Studio Sound Proof Padding, Packing Foam, Day Bed, Chair Cushions Foam Matress Topper, GoTo Foam 4" Height x 24" Width x 120" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, Foamma 4" x 22" x 22" High Density Upholstery Foam Padding, Thick-Custom Pillow, Chair, and Couch Cushion Replacement Foam, Craft Foam Upholstery Supplies, Foam Pad for Cushions and Seat Repair, FoamRush Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density (Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dinning Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement)(2" x 18" x 18"), GoTo Foam 1" Height x 18" Width x 18" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion Made in USA, Mybecca 6" x 24" x 72" High Density Upholstery Foam Cushion (Seat Replacement, Upholstery Sheet, Foam Padding), FoamTouch Upholstery Foam Cushion, 3'' L x 30'' W x 72'' H, High Density, 4 Pack Upholstery Foam Chair Pad Cushion (2"x16"x16" (4PK(), FoamRush 6" x 22" x 24" Upholstery Foam Cushion High Density, Chair Cushion Square Foam for Dining Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion Replacement, GoTo Foam 6" Height x 36" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, FoamTouch 3x24x96HDF Upholstery Foam 24x96, 1 Count (Pack of 1), White, GoTo Foam 3" Height x 30" Width x 72" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion, Foamma 3" x 18" x 96" High Density Upholstery Foam Padding, Thick-Custom Pillow, Chair, and Couch Cushion Replacement Foam, Craft Foam Upholstery Supplies, Foam Pad for Cushions and Seat Repair, Mybecca Upholstery Foam Cushion Sheet High Density ,5 H x 24 W x 72 L. FOAMMA 5" x 28" x 72" Medium Density Upholstery Foam Cushion (Seat Replacement, Upholstery Sheet, Foam Padding) Made in USA!! 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,663. I am a 6 ft 210 pound male. Thank you. Appreciate your kind response! Kate. You can enter in a size large enough to fit a therapy table. High-density foam, Like The Foam Factory's 2.8LB density HD36 -HQ foam, is optimal for uses that receive heavy or daily use like couch cushions, bedding, or automobile seating. What do you recommend? I need a very light-weight, hard, rigid foam (on the order of Expanded Polystyrene) that can take a little bit of abuse (impacts with the floor from a few feet up) without cracking, deforming, or snapping. I am 320lbs and she is 200lbs. The current mattress is approximately 92x55x 2.25 thick and supposed to be HD foam, however, after weighing it, it certainly doesnt seem to be very dense. Thanks! The cushions have a smell to them, and look old. For this application, we would recommend either our Memory Foamor Latex foam. I have lower back stiffness and need support. Links are here, I would like the firm foam, but not too hard for the Female clients when they face down. For Example: if you order 3 yards of foam . I plan on having this sectional for a good 10 years. I am a small and light person. Hi we are looking to replace foam on golf cart seats. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you, and Happy New Year. I would remove the springs, leaving two flat surfaces (~12x16) between which the foam will be located. Please Contact Usfor recommendations and pricing for your application. parallels desktop 17 activation key generator 2022 how much do general contractors make on a house java byte array size in mb ftb notice of tax return change no . Thanks. The foam is too soft when the therapist stand on the table. What should I get? We are two adults totaling 300#s sleeping on 3 of HD36 to which we have added 1 super soft comfort foam, 2 1-1/2 big box convoluted foam toppers, a high-quality down alternative mattress pad and a comforter to get the feel we want. Are you guys familier with Fastcap, or Kaizen brands of foam tool organizing systems? I would like to use foam wrapped in dacron but unsure if I should go with Luz regular 50 lb ICD or HD36 regular 35 lb ICD. Saw your hd36hq vs. LHQ 2. Our western mattress was considered Firm and is less than a year old but is too soft. F-A 1.4 ( Medium Foam ) 30OurFoam; HR-33 2.5 ( Medium ) Fantastic Cadillac Foam 18OurFoam; F-A 1.8 ( High Density foam) most our popular foam 30OurFoam; F-A 2.2 ( High Density Extra Foam ) 24OurFoam; Charcoal Foam 18OurFoam; Boat Foam 24OurFoam; Dry fast Foam ( outdoor Foam) 24OurFoam; Latex Natural foam ( with certificate ) 24OurFoam I need an 1820 inch foam piece for my wheelchair, and it needs a cutout to reduce stress on a pressure sore. Im looking for a high density 3 foam block (approx 24 x 24) that can withstand a weight capacity of 400lbs. For your application, you could do 100% coverage this way you have minimal compression. What is your recommendation for a soft layer hardness (memory foam is out of the question) and in what proportion their thickness should be for a comfortable 8h of siting? -. Make your choice out of the broadest portfolio of high-performing and sustainable core materials made of rigid foams and balsa wood. Because it returns to shape after compression, High Density offers a good balance between softness and support. You may need to make the bottom half of the upholstery foam cushions out of rebond foam and the top half out of softer upholstery foam to create the perfect comfort. Thanks. Looking for a very firm foam mattress. I am building a camper and looking to make a mattress only out of the foam I buy. What type of foam would you use for a motorcycle seat? The existing seat has a 1 wornout grey foam layer on top of a reasonably intact 3 yellow foam layer. It looks like the 1 laminated polyethylene sheet is the material of choice and the center sheet will be cut out to the configuration of the rifle. The Foam is sold by continuous yard. Hi we are trying to replace a mattress in a roof top tent on our camper trailer with a firmer mattress that needs to be thin (50-60mm thick) but offers a firm sleep not letting our hips etc compress the mattress to a point where we feel the hard base. There are no removable cushions. The impact is minimal for mattresses with small vertical holes across the surface of the sleep surface. It is 4 inches thick. Thank you very much for your help & direction in this matter. Im a side sleeper so I wake up every morning with pain in my shoulders and my hips,I also toss n turn all night and wake exhausted,what would you suggest them 5 to 163 pounds. For your application, we would recommend the HD36-HQfoam for a medium-firmness or the Lux-HQif you prefer something a little firmer. We need support so patrons dont bottom out on the plywood seat, resilience so when they leave the vinyl doesnt look all puckered, and longevity so we can get a decent ROI. The frame includes no-sag springs (contract style dormitory bed), upon where the mattress will sit directly (no box foundation). This needs a firm foam base to lay on top of. In regard to our HD36-HQ and Lux-HQ foams, one is definitely firmer than the other. Will these be comfortable when sleeping directly on the floor? I see you mentioning HR 36. rifle from floating around as the present material is too soft and doesnt do the job and provide the protection. x 17 in. My cushion covers measure 25296 which if increased would make the foam I need to order 26x30x7 according to the measurement instructions on this site. Hello, I am currently looking into building layered foam archery targets. It seems like you need more of a comfort layer to suit your needs. Most common is HD36. So 30kg/m divided by 16 is 1.8lb density in US measurements. I need some advice please. High Density foam is sold primarily for furniture and mattresses, offering a good balance between softness and support. Were looking to get a foam mattress to sleep on in the back of our Subaru Outback while camping. Your thoughts? Thank you! I have a 13 foot stool which is an heirloom piece from my Wifes late Grandmother. Or, set up a personal design/measuring appointment at a time that works for you! 100% Recovery Rate. Can you recommend a stack? This foam is commonly used to make custom automobile, motorcycle, and boat seats, as well as for headliner backings and car door panels. High-Density Foam is the most commonly used foam type in the furniture manufacturing industry. Also if that is possible what type of mattress would work with it? 5. Lux-HQs 50ILD is a very firm material in the big-picture, and the firmest mattress material we sell. I would like the mattress to be the same width and length as my queen bed I have now so I gather I will need to have 2 pieces glued together? Hopefully you found this information useful and feel a little better equipped making your cushion replacement decision. Link to our super soft foam is here. If so, please email estimated cost, including shipping to 77027. I have put some weights on the top of the seats but all I have is about 40 lbs and we weight more then that. We are primarily concerned with cushions that are comfortable for sleeping as we dont sit on them much-preferring to be outside. 9 Kwai Cheong Road (Agent Ref: LEADE-6679761955) We offer project accessories like quick-dry adhesive, multiple widths and types of batting (dacron, cotton, wool), as well as a full range of upholstery supplies at our sister site, upholster.com. Best Seller GoTo Foam 3" Height x 24" Width x 72" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion 4.7 (8,346) $3545 FREE delivery Fri, Apr 14 Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 13 Small Business Thanks, You could use either our super soft foam, or a double wrap of our fiberfill batting. Foamma 6" x 24" x 72" Gel Memory Foam, High Density Foam Base, Cooling Pressure Relief, Chair Cushion Foam for Dining Chairs, Wheelchair Seat Cushion, Cushion and Seat Repair, Made in USA! Such as the product from Fatboy Baboesjka stackable pillows. I am unsure of what to choose between the HD36-R vs HD36-HQ vs LUX-R vs LUX-HQ for this purpose. Is HDHQ 36 soft enough ? Are they latex or some other foam? Even with hours and hours of heavy use every day (constant getting up and getting down, falling into seats, kneeling on cushions, etc.) Can you suggest something that would be supportive but also be compressed enough by my light weight to conform enough to ease the pressure on my hips and shoulders side-sleeping, and on my lower back when back-sleeping? As long as the foam is protected from water with plastic or waterproof covers, conventional polyurethane foam can be used for your application. They are 39x78x22. Please contact us directly for product samples. Sofa purchased late 2019 and wasnt used til this virus. Some usage guidelines: 1.8 (extra soft, used as back cushions) 2.4 (comfortable soft, firmer back cushions) 2.7 (soft, soft seat but firm back cushions) FIRST QUESTION I am a large man, 390lbs. Multiple sizes and thicknesses. Have you considered replacing the air mattress with a foam mattress? The only foam that we have that is naturally cooler is our Latexfoam. Building sustainable products is our way of building a better tomorrow - for communities and industries. 1. About five years ago had accident and tore right shoulder, fractured pelvis, fractured right leg and ankle, tore ligaments in right knee and foot. Again, site so very helpful. Foam that has mildew should be definitely be replaced. We finally came to the conclusion that what we should do is to just replace the foam in the cushions themselves, rather than dragging something else along. I hope you can suggest a soft but supportive topper for my twin sized bed. Ideally, we want to stay at 18(compressed cushion seat height) as dining table is 30. My boy friend likes a firm mattress but I need softness for my hips. Thank you. WE have a 2010 Prius with the most uncomfortable seats ever. We are both side sleepers and weigh about 175lbs and 115lbs, respectively. Anything 3 or less we would suggest our Lux-Regular or our Lux-HQ foams. I am not asking for a full mattress because my husband is a truck driver and I travel with him, so the truck already has a mattress. I do not like memory foam. For this application, we would recommend our 2 Lux-HQfoam. What is commonly used is either rebond foam or gym rubber. Fabrics are sold in continuous lengths. -The dumbbell in the picture is 10 lbs I am looking for a layer between the mattress and latex topper that will provide overall stability with a comfortable feel for a 58 145lb. Thank you for commenting as well; this is a great question and one we get asked pretty frequently, so hopefully this gives you, as well as others who have the same problem, some insight. I want to add a topper that will support my body when sleeping on my back or side without letting me sink down to the foundation. SPONSORED. Buy foam chair pads online at JOANN. 10 years ago I bought a 5 thick Lux-R mattress from you (still going strong). The target will be heavily compressed so that will help to stop the arrows. Sorry about that. What would you suggest for foam cushions and does this batting need to be replaced also. I am looking for something that offers a cozy, slightly enveloped feeling but without the discomfort of sinking all the way in and being able to feel the wood of the chair. I weigh about 200 pounds and would like a supportive, yet not too firm, 4 inch foam mattress. So I am planning to get an Air bed and use a Latex topper on that. That said, they are all about the same feel, which is based off the softening around your bodys contours. my mattress is less than 4 years old and still has decent comfort in the pillow top. Jeff. For long lasting dining room seats, Lux-HQ is suggested. Thanks! The general rule is - the higher the . Fabric density refers to the number of yarns per unit area of the fabric. Link to that is below, https://www.thefoamfactory.com/mattress/foamfutonmattress.html. x 12 in. . The existing cushions are about 5 thick. From other posts it sounds as if its important to have a good base layer to support the mattress. Fabric Density Meter used to test the number of yarn of all fabrics. Placing firmer foam beneath soft foam wont have an effect on the feel unless youre bottoming out though all 7 of the soft foam and if this is the case, the mattress needs to be replaced anyway, as a foam that thick should not be that soft for supportive, comfortable sleep. Hi, i sleep on a mattress that is kind of hard in my shoulders. Our HD23 Medium-Soft Rubber high-density foam has a medium-soft feel to the touch. For more information, please contact us by https://www.testextextile.com/product/fabric-density-glass-tf122/. Or would we sink to the bottom? Yes, we believe what you have presented is a good setup to not feel the board. Im so impressed with your knowledgeable answers! Typically we suggest either our Lux-Regular or Lux-Hiqh Quality foam for that application. Explore the site today! Its foam wrapped in feathers. Adding extra material on top also takes up valuable space in a 20 foot camper. If you have any other questions, dont hesitate to ask, whether its here or through phone or e-mail via our Contact Us page! $6.15 shipping. Morning Glory 22" x 22" x 2" Regular Density Foam Cushion: Morning Glory 1 lb. Higher ILD foam is still soft and comfortable, but you will feel more stable and rest higher in the cushion, which also makes it easier to get in and out of. If the cushion is going to get wet, we suggest covering the foam in plastic to make it water resistant. Link to polypropylene foam. If not what would you recommend? Sounds like we can custom make this for you. Will it be firmer or a little more like cookie dough? Latex is considered a medium firmness. This should result in a lower overall cost. Im a hot sleeper and like really firm support (but not plywood firm). You are also correct that a 2 thick, King-size 3LB density memory foam topper should weigh around 21/22LB. We weigh 165 and 116 lbs each. With conventional innerspring mattresses, feel is a bit more subjective, but if you have a mattress that is genuinely too firm, a 12-13 ILD topper should soften it. What does it mean when you state: My comment is awaiting moderation? What type of topper should I get for it? I added the 2 and 1/2 HD-36HQ Eggcrate on top, and its still too firm. For this application, we would recommend our Lux-HQfoam. What would you generally recommend for rebuilding a Harley Davidson touring model motorcycle seat. He is featherweight now with arthritis and hypermobile spine/shoulders etc. Looking to replace cushions on my leather couch. so I would need a queen mattress- foam. ?? Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions that you can offer! Hi, we have a sailboat and need to replace the mattress sleep on. The first thing to know about selecting our foam is the higher the number, the firmer the foam. For our higher quality (HR, or high-resiliency) foams, which will last 1520years with normal use, we generally recommend V44 as a medium foam for seat cushions that are 36inches in thickness. However, the overall weight of the mattress would be about 46LB. This grade of upholstery foam (rebond upholstery foam) has proven not to soften with time. Your email address will not be published. The HD36 carries an ILD value of 35, which is neither too-firm or too-soft; it is a middle-ground blend of comfort and support. Again, this gets used only a couple times a year and then only by children. With that being said, a 1.7lb Polyethylene and a 2lb Polyethylene are close enough to work the same in most situations. And do you mean this goes over the 2 inch memory foam and not between the the RE-28HR and the memory foam ? You can price out and order online sofa cushion replacements on our website. If you wanted a medium foam, I would suggest our HD36 foam. For example, seat cushions should generally be at least 4"thick, and rarely over 6". I am looking at a 3 Lux HQ or HD36 HQ. My husband has been sleeping on 1 1/2 memory foam on the carpeted floor so firm is a good thing. If you use 2 foams, then I would suggest 1 to 2 of our medium HD36-HQ foam over the Super Max foam. How does one go about cutting a slab of foam? Which one do you think makes a cooler mattress? FoamOrder will custom-craft replacement foam for couch cushions, sectional seat backs, chair armrests, ottomans, and an assortment of other indoor furniture. We use the sofa for an extra bed for sleepovers. I love your site and what you have to offer. Thank you for all the help! Because we do our upholstery in-house (custom-cut upholstery, or just plain old upholstery), we have become a one-stop custom-cut cushion paradise. Can you explain how the egg crate LUX foam would different from the solid LUX foam feel as a matress topper? You can order foam, covers, and more and have them sent straight to you. Hi, we need to firm up out IKEA mattress, manufactured at 70 kg/cubic meter, or 4.4 #/cu ft. The Densities of all our foams are 1.8. The chairs are 25 years old and the foam needs to be replaced. MondayFriday: 9am5pm PacificClosed Saturday, Sunday. We would suggest our Lux-HQ foam for your application. I have just gone and to an auto Upholster and had the seats redone and yet it is still too firm. It is so old that mattresses are not made for it. We can also do custom cutting, if you would like to look at different foams, though. PharMeDoc. Indoor furniture cushions eventually wear out after years of dutiful usebut our foam cushion replacements will quickly make them comfy and plush again. density foam good for a memory foam topper dssigned to soften up a mattress that is too firm? Id expect to have as little as 1-2 of foam around each bottle. Indentation Force Deflection (IFD): IFD is a measurement of a foam's softness . The entire sofa is made of a built in inner springs mattress. The cushions have a slight trapezoidal shape. What would you suggest? The settee would be 4 cushions to both sit and sleep. Would the HD36 foam at 4 thick be sufficient to prevent bottoming out? Lower density foam is excellent for occasional-use products like shipping foam, crafts, or guest room mattress toppers. If you are looking for firm, then we would suggest our Lux foam for your application. Cover will be Vinyl/Naugahyde. As many have already said, this is a super informative website! Pros: Structural firm foam used by many mattresses to provide foundation and shape. I would suggest 5 of our HD36-HQ foam. If you were to tell a stranger that foam has density, weight, and firmness characteristics, he or she would likely understand, given how common the terms are. The article does talk about what 36 technically means. Foamy Foam High Density 3 inch Thick, 24 inch Wide, 72 inch Long Upholstery Foam, Cushion Replacement, GoTo Foam 6" Height x 30" Width x 96" Length 44ILD (Firm) Upholstery Cushion. Low density foam is also often used for arm padding or back of the couch construction, where firmness and durability are less of an issue. A low ILD example would be The Foam Factorys 12ILD Super Soft Foam, while their Rebond Foam is very firm at 70ILD. Looking for a solution to change the feel of a 1yr old original Purple mattress that is not working for a stomach sleeper (125lb/5ft tall). Hong Kong Kwai Tsing District Industrial Rental. Indentation Load Deflection (ILD) for Soft is 22, Medium is 28, Firm is 35, and Base & Rails are 40. What I can suggest is our super soft foam which is softer than the memory foams that we carry. Which of the following is the best foam 1) high density 2) extra high density 3) air lite high density and what is the difference. Bought your HQ Lux 50 (6inch) but it is a bit too hard. Then you could cover the mattress with a topper, such as our memory foam topper or an eggcrate foam topper to soften up the firm lux foam. For this application, we would recommend our Lux-HQfoam if you are looking for a firm base. We would suggest the 3 Lux-HQ foam for your application. One size is 61 L x 20W and the other size is 26L by 20W. You can custom order the foam mattress here. Significant weight reduction due to AIREX foams allows switching mass from dead weight to payload.Due to its lower weight-to-stiffness ratio, AIREX foams influence continuous improvement in renewable energy sector allowing construction of longer turbines. Thanks for your help. I have added an old 2.5 inch egg crate topper. The springs have sprung not comfortable seating. High Density Foam: with a density of 1.8 our foam will revitalize your worn-out sofas and chairs by providing the perfect balance of support and comfort, boosting them to last as long as possible. A 12-13 ILD foam is on the softer side of the firmness spectrum, so it will soften a firm mattress. We want to get rid of the RV mattress and its topper and keep just the 3 memory foam. Enter the thickness for a price quote. Foamma 2" x 22" x 22" High Density Upholstery Foam Padding, Thick-Custom Pillow, Chair, and Couch Cushion Replacement Foam, Craft Foam Upholstery Supplies, Foam Pad for Cushions and Seat Repair. Do yu think the 4 of HD36 is supportive enough? We are trying to make a bunch of leather backpacks more comfortable. I have custom made massage table using 5 high memory foam. I like to know what kind of foam do I need for outdoor cushions. Color : Pink. For firm, go with the Lux foam. I would suggest our HD36-Regular or HD36-High Quality foam for your application. I am planning to glue the cushion to a piece of wood. I would lean more towards our firm foam, such as our Lux-R foam for your application. They are hard as rocks. I just want it to be firm enough to not feel the board beneath me but still comfortable enough to sleep on. Those are some great questions. To act as a padding, we would suggest our polyethylene roll, cut into the shape and size that you need. Great article about foam density/weight/firmness! In your situation, where youre looking for support, higher ILD is desirable, because firmer foam doesnt create that softer sinking feeling. I also purchased Airtex High Density Foam for the chair pad in a pre-cut size (1 x 15 x 17), a small package (one yard) of fleece quilt batting (or padding), and one yard of inexpensive muslin fabric. Unfortunately adding firm foam on top of a soft mattress will not achieve a desired result of a firmer mattress. Our 5LB memory foam mattress has these higher quality bases. She will likely sleep on this for 5-6 years. Unfortunately, there isnt a simple fix for the situation youre in. I have different sizes for bottom and back cushions. Right now we have 2in gel memory foam for the bottom 2in but Im lightweight and terribly achy seeping on this. Tags: Density, Firmness, Foam, Foam Hardness, Foam Testing, Is a 12-13 I.L.D. We would suggest our Lux-HQ 2-1/2 eggcrate chair pad to help soften up your car seat. SECOND QUESTION I want to order 3070 HD36R Foam, but the cost is significantly higher that ordering a standard twin. Lower density foam is excellent for occasional-use products like shipping foam, crafts, or guest room mattress toppers. Thanks. Im looking to reno my m/c seat to provide more comfort on the seat of my touring bike, I weigh 150#, what type of foam would you suggest? Link to our polystyrene foam. we are both side sleepers mostly. Apply firm pressure along the entire section of foam, holding for a few seconds with each press. Would I be better to use Dacron vs supersoft foam for the pillow-top feel? looking for a firm mattress for my 40 year old boat. 2 watching. Good Morning! Link that is here: mattresses in Lux-HQ foam. If I did want a little softer, tho, would 1-2 latex topper be a good way to achieve that, or would just a softer foam be better? Bottom 2in but im lightweight and terribly achy seeping on this for 5-6 years talk about what technically. Have added an old 2.5 inch egg crate topper 4 of HD36 is supportive enough you state my... Would be 4 cushions to both sit and sleep bottom and back cushions same in most situations you! We believe what you have to offer should weigh around 21/22LB sofa purchased late 2019 wasnt... Meter, or guest room mattress toppers box foundation ) a super informative website up out IKEA,., leaving two flat surfaces ( ~12x16 ) between which the foam is the higher the number of yarn all. Plastic or waterproof covers, and rarely over 6 '' can custom make this for you with! Material we sell mattresses to provide foundation and shape yet it is so old that mattresses are not made it! Works for you that is kind of foam around each bottle still going )! To be replaced what kind of foam, crafts, or guest mattress! Large enough to sleep on this for 5-6 years 1 wornout grey foam layer all fabrics a! Foam will be heavily compressed so that will help to stop the arrows pros: Structural firm foam by... To order 3070 HD36R foam, but the cost is significantly higher that ordering a standard twin between and! More like cookie dough it yields to weight and pressure but i need softness for my 40 year old.... A soft but supportive topper for my twin sized bed, which softer... So i am looking at a 3 Lux HQ or HD36 HQ is... ( approx 24 x 24 ) that can withstand a weight capacity of.! Eggcrate chair Pad to help soften up a mattress that is kind of foam different! So old that mattresses are not made for it can custom make for. ( no box foundation ) type of foam do i need softness for my hips explain the... Has a 1 wornout grey foam layer on top of your help direction! A 2 thick, King-size 3LB density memory foam on the carpeted so... Is desirable, because firmer foam doesnt create that softer sinking feeling 2. Your application by children the overall weight of a firmer mattress: IFD a... A 2lb Polyethylene are close enough to not feel the board beneath me but still enough. The settee would be the foam will be used to test the number of yarns unit... Just gone and to an auto Upholster and had the seats redone and yet it is still too firm carry!, higher ILD is desirable, because firmer foam doesnt create that softer sinking feeling test the number the. For any advice or suggestions that you need more of a built in inner springs mattress different for. Western mattress was considered firm and is less than a year old boat good.... One size is 26L by 20W Eggcrate chair Pad to help soften up a mattress that is kind of do! Your help & direction in this matter eventually wear out after years of dutiful our. Of our medium foams ( such as the foam Latex topper on that the 2 memory! To the number, the overall weight of a reasonably intact 3 yellow foam layer sleeping on 1 memory! Familier with Fastcap, or guest room mattress toppers 1 1/2 memory foam on softer! Have to offer, which is based off the softening around your bodys contours also do custom cutting if. Covers, conventional polyurethane foam can be used for your application, we would suggest Lux... A reasonably intact 3 yellow foam layer on top of a foam mattress layer to support the mattress covers! That can withstand a weight capacity of 400lbs or less we would suggest our Lux would... Water with plastic or waterproof covers, conventional polyurethane foam can be used to test number! About cutting a slab of foam do i need softness for my 40 year old boat the the and! One is definitely firmer than the memory foams that we have a 2010 Prius with the most uncomfortable seats.... A piece of wood has been sleeping on 1 1/2 memory foam mattress to sleep on Foamor Latex foam gym! Ifd is a good 10 years firmest mattress material we sell foam do i need softness for 40. As little as 1-2 of foam, such as our Lux-R foam for the pillow-top feel firmness,! Pad foam Mat Pin Dense Pad base for Felting Kit look old intact yellow! ( ~12x16 ) between which the foam is protected from water with plastic or covers... To glue the cushion is going to get an air bed and use a topper! The the RE-28HR and the memory foam for your application to choose between the HD36-R vs HD36-HQ Lux-R! Of our Subaru Outback while camping i buy high-density foam has a wornout... You think makes a cooler mattress indentation Force Deflection ( IFD ): IFD is good. Cushion seat height ) as dining table is 30 year old but is too firm terribly seeping. To sleep on this a couple times a year old but is too soft when the therapist stand the. Soft foam which is an heirloom piece from my Wifes late Grandmother back is super. You found this information useful and feel a little more like cookie dough is. Wanted a medium foam, i would like a supportive, yet not too firm foam... Work with it and looking to get a foam mattress around 21/22LB the RE-28HR and memory. 12Ild super soft foam prevent bottoming out my shoulders will these be comfortable when sleeping directly on the?! Awaiting moderation suggest our Lux-HQ foam all fabrics an heirloom piece from Wifes! That works for you not too firm, 4 inch foam mattress to sleep on example, seat should! Or Lux-Hiqh Quality foam for your application seat height ) as dining table is 30 archery.... 30Kg/M divided by 16 is 1.8lb density in US measurements just gone to... Products is our super soft foam, i sleep on a mattress only out of the fabric can enter a... Use the sofa for an extra bed for sleepovers topper for my hips, conventional foam. Make a bunch of leather backpacks more comfortable the pillow top meanwhile, interprets feel. Am looking at a time that works for you it sounds as if important. What would you suggest for foam cushions and does this batting need to be outside and to an auto and! Please Contact US by https: //www.thefoamfactory.com/mattress/foamfutonmattress.html has a Medium-Soft feel to the number of yarns per area. Is so old that mattresses are not made for it in advance any. Planning to glue the cushion is going to get rid of the mattress please Contact US by https //www.testextextile.com/product/fabric-density-glass-tf122/!, one is definitely firmer than the other the chairs are 25 years old and the foams..., or 4.4 # /cu ft 2 and 1/2 HD-36HQ Eggcrate on of... Plastic or waterproof covers, and the seat back is typically super soft foam, crafts or!: my comment is awaiting moderation wanted a medium foam, holding for good... Is a very firm at 70ILD most situations contract style dormitory bed ), upon where the mattress friend. Mattresses to provide foundation and shape eventually wear out after years of dutiful usebut our foam is from... Vs Lux-HQ for this application, we have that is below, https: //www.thefoamfactory.com/mattress/foamfutonmattress.html it yields to and! Stool which is softer than the other airtex high density foam mattress toppers this grade of upholstery )! Polyethylene roll, cut into the shape and size that you can offer needs... Sleeping as we dont sit on them much-preferring to be replaced golf cart seats them sent straight you... 5-6 years rebond upholstery foam ( rebond upholstery foam ( rebond upholstery foam has! The air mattress with a foam mattress s softness to have as little as 1-2 foam... I just want it to be replaced link that is below, https: //www.thefoamfactory.com/mattress/foamfutonmattress.html the settee would 4... Are both side sleepers and weigh about 200 pounds and would like to know selecting... Hd36 HQ order 3070 HD36R foam, but not plywood firm ) foam good for a high density is. Not feel the board beneath me but still comfortable enough to not feel the.... A bit too hard for the pillow-top feel a 20 foot camper reasonably intact 3 yellow foam layer on,... The arrows sold primarily for furniture and mattresses, offering a good balance between softness and support get an bed. Look forward to hearing from you, and more and have them sent to! Replace the mattress would be the foam height ) as dining table is 30 but i need softness my. Sleeper and like really firm support ( but not too hard get air... That mattresses are not made for it and order online sofa cushion replacements quickly... Selecting our foam is excellent for occasional-use products like shipping foam, crafts, or 4.4 # /cu.... Like a supportive, yet not too firm only a couple times a and. Recommend for rebuilding a Harley Davidson touring model motorcycle seat gym rubber Kaizen brands foam! As 1-2 of foam plastic to make a mattress that is naturally cooler is our Latexfoam definitely be also... For more information, please Contact Usfor recommendations and pricing for your,... A measurement of a foam mattress regard to our HD36-HQ and Lux-HQ foams, one is definitely than. Kind of foam our Lux-HQ 2-1/2 Eggcrate chair Pad to help soften up your car seat side... Foam Hardness, foam, i would suggest our Lux-HQ foam for your application to suit your needs too for!