This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Well l just got my script and they dont look right. This white round pill with imprint RP111 on it has been identified as: Simethicone 80 mg. The issue is that my finding is pink and your description is white. It does not have anything on the back. CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. Ask your doctor or pharmacist about how long you should wait between doses and for help finding a dosing schedule that will work with all your medications. They contain no (zero) Tylenol or aspirin. It is a round white tablet with the number 44 and 137 underneath imprinted. This medicine is a assorted, round, assorted fruit, chewable tablet imprinted with "G 127". Hello, Jenny! It is available as a prescription and/or OTC medicine and is commonly used for Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication, Functional Gastric Disorder, Gas, Postoperative Gas Pains. White Round Pill 44 111 It is a generic Sudafed (pseudoephedrine) ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Genaphed plus; w. 1 REPLY white oblng pill with ip 111 i was told it was generic vicoden can anyone tell me what it is ## The pill in description is Acetaminophen + Hydrocodon. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. This white round pill with imprint RP111 on it has been identified as: Simethicone 80 mg. How are you? dextroamphetamine-amphetamine 10 mg tablet Color: dark blue Shape: round Imprint: logo and 111 Learn More. Switch pharmacies if they try to give you these. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about lifestyle changes that might benefit you. Caltrate, Tums Regular Strength, Tums Smoothies, Cal-Mint, +2 more. Featuring frequently updated message boards and an extensive index for medicine, health conditions, and drug information. Check the labels on all your prescription and nonprescription/herbal products (such as supplements, vitamins) because they may contain calcium. They seem to be. and belongs to the drug classes I'm curious about your general location, because I'm wondering if it's possibly a foreign pill. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information. In Canada - Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. The characters you searched for may be inverted (upside-down). 2005 - 2023 WebMD LLC, an Internet Brands company. O 111 Pill - white round Pill with imprint O 111 is White, Round and has been identified as Carisoprodol 350 mg. Carisoprodol is used in the treatment of muscle spasm and belongs to the drug class skeletal muscle relaxants . Its mode of operation is different from how anesthetics work. It is not meant to be a substitute for medical advice from a healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. White Tablet AP 110 Oblong white tablet with 110 on one side and AP on the other side (it looks like an upside down V with a smaller P insid. It is round and white with RP at the top and on the bottom part 111 and on the back just a line going across and it's big and thick. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Apr 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 17 Apr 2023), ASHP (updated 10 Apr 2023) and others. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. This medicine is known as simethicone. Why are the M and now the V not helping with pain? We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information. I'm curious about your general location, because I'm wondering if it's possibly a foreign pill. Select one or more newsletters to continue. Symptoms of overdose may include: nausea/vomiting, loss of appetite, mental/mood changes, headache, weakness, dizziness. Featuring frequently updated message boards and an extensive index for medicine, health conditions, and drug information. Not the same as a blue 30. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pill with imprint RP111 is White, Round and has been identified as Simethicone (Chewable) 80 mg. The manufacturer may have changed the ingredients. The fillers are usually starches. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. It is round and white with RP at the top and on the bottom part 111 and on the back just a line going across and it's big and thick. Some products that may interact with this drug include: digoxin, certain phosphate binders (such as calcium acetate), phosphate supplements (such as potassium phosphate), sodium polystyrene sulfonate. lg.round white tablet w/44 137 imprinted on one side. This medicine is a assorted, round, assorted fruit, chewable tablet imprinted with "G 127". I would be grateful if yo small,white, smooth on one side, scored on other side 93 on top 2929 0n bottom of score ## This tablet contains 4mgs of white round pill 638 ## My grandma found it in her office and didn't recognize it ## Hello, I found a pill that matc white round tablet with MYLAN A on front ## round white pill imprint mylan a4 on one side and a score on the other ## Th MedsChat is a popular drug forum. This tablet is manufactured by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals and they list it as containing 30mgs of Oxycodone in a regular release formulation. I cannot begin to tell you the number of people that we respond to that has over dosed and just yesterday we transported a young man 20 years old that had given himself 4 CC shot of Fentanyl and then decided to take a Xanax and God knows what else. I have a "rp 30" pill but it's not big. I was told it was a generic over counter pain relief pill made by the company "Dr choice". Often one end of the capsule will be clear so that the contents of the pill can be seen. What is RP 10 Pill Used For ? Review our medical disclaimer. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Lifestyle changes such as stress reduction programs, stopping smoking, limiting alcohol, and diet changes (such as avoiding caffeine/certain spices) may help to reduce heartburn and other stomach acid problems. I got my medicine and they say rp 30 white oxycodone. Re: Bandigm (# 4) Wow very informing what you said. fillers in the various brands of oxycodone 30 mg. I located a round pink tablet with RP on the top and 111 on the bottom of one side & just a score line on the back of the pill. Do not brush your teeth for at least one hour after using this medication.Buprenorphine alone is usually used for the first 2 days after you have stopped all other opioids. Mi-acid Gas Relief made by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc. ## round sort of fat white pill with 44 137 on the front of it ## white round tablet imprinted on one side with MD above 44L; do not usage of it as it was mixed with other medications ## The identification provided for the tablet with the 44 137 marking is correct, it contains 80mgs of Simethicone, the actual manufacturer is Major Pharmaceuticals. Tell your doctor if your condition lasts or gets worse. This is not a complete list of possible side effects. Is it still legit??? Simethicone is used in the treatment of functional gastric disorder; gas; postoperative gas pains; endoscopy or radiology premedication Imprint Used to search for pill image by any Imprint on the pill. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. This medicine is known as oxycodone. It is available over the counter and is used to relieve gas. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. This medicine is known as buprenorphine. REPORT 3 Replies Earliest Newest Votes 1 Nick Says: Fri, April 15, 2011 Thank you very much for sharing this information! In a coma. Before taking calcium carbonate, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. These rp pills are wack! I hop this was of help. As a paramedic I will caution you to be very careful using any type of sedatives or sleeping pills with this medication. Details for pill imprint RP111 Drug Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. It has the letter R imprinted on one side round, white tablet with G58 on one side and #10 on the other side. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing. Pill with imprint RP111 is White, Round and has been identified as Simethicone (Chewable) 80 mg. Please tell me what this is. 1 / 4 Details for pill imprint R P 5 Drug Oxycodone Imprint R P 5 Strength 5 mg Color White Shape Round Availability How are they working for you? Who should not take Antacid Extra Strength (Calcium Carb) 300 Mg (750 Mg) Chewable Tablet? Follow all directions on the product package. 00204950: This medicine is a white, round, scored, film-coated, tablet imprinted with "W 111". 2023 Medicine.com All rights reserved. Can anyone please tell me if the oxycodone Hcl with the imprint rp30 have tylenol in it or tell me what is the filler in this specific pill. Available for Android and iOS devices. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Making simple changes to your diet is the first step to being heart-healthy. Our pill identifier helps you verify tablet and capsule products you may have questions about -- ensuring you're taking the right medication. I've been on oxycodone30mg for sometime, recently the drugstore I go to switched brands to white round pills with 30 on one side to on the other they don't seem to be the same? Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Sleeping pills make you go to sleep and the pain pills labor your breath, so it's very common that people may not overdose but they died from the results of the combinations. This medicine is known as oxycodone. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. ## ARE they safe to take while pregnant ## Yes they are safe while being pregnant. Not sure what they are. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, flatulence, and dizziness. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor's approval. But the inactive usually do explain a size difference, there is an approved list provided by the FDA that they can pick from and they can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. I'm wondering if there are pictures of generic tyl round white tablet scored on one side 54 733 on other side ## I found an exact match it's white, round, and has 54 o Hi, I'm trying to find out what a tablet is: It is small, round and white. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. This website is intended for informational purposes only. Selected from data included with permission and copyrighted by First Databank, Inc. I am wondering if this is a generic tylenol or something similar? The white round pill with the imprint RP 10 325 has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg supplied by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals L.P.. RP 10 325 pill is a combination medicine used to relieve moderate to severe pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. 0 2 Verwon Says: Tue, March 12, 2013 Found in Medicine cabinet. The issue is that my finding is pink and your description is white. Wondering what was in that old prescription bottle? Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. It is available as a prescription only medicine and is commonly used for Chronic Pain, Pain. U.S. STD Cases Increased During COVIDs 2nd Year, Have IBD and Insomnia? It is usually given in your doctor's office. And right now they gave to me for neck surgery yet I am also taking that harvoni for hep c and sclerosis it cannot under no circumstance can Tylenol be taking with it. I'll keep looking and post back, when I have information for you. The filler is not hydrochloride. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances. Re: Morgan (# 5) I have a good friend that is a pharmacy and I ask him what the difference was because I started running to bathroom soon after taking them he told me they have stool softner in them good for some but not for me colitis of the bowels that's the only brand that I cannot take other than that they're okay. I can't find a listing for it any U.S. database that I've checked, but of course they only include prescription items. Does anyone know if these are legit? The company makes it in a softgel and a tablet. This white round pill with imprint R P 5 on it has been identified as: Oxycodone 5 mg. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Apr 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 17 Apr 2023), ASHP (updated 10 Apr 2023) and others. Also, products with similar names may contain different ingredients meant for different purposes. Simethicone 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be an 80 mg Mi-acid gas relief tablet; this is a generic for Simethicone. How are they? 1 / 1 Where did you find it? Name: Gas Relief RS ( simethicone) Dosage: 80mg Imprint: RP 111 Shape: Round Color: Pink Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc. You may report side effects to Health Canada at 1-866-234-2345. This will help to prevent problems with your teeth. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 2 Apr 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 17 Apr 2023), ASHP (updated 10 Apr 2023) and others. ## Hello, Mickey! Gas-X, Mylicon, Phazyme, Gas-X Extra Strength, +16 more. ## Hello, Jk1980! white oblong pill ip on one side111 on other side. Looking to identify a peach or beige colored capsule with the number 5142 imprinted in black ## also found some of these beige or peach capsule in a shoulder bag in my house, white powder inside (one was broken open) number 5142 on the side, no other imprint. They use a filler called HCL or hydrochloride which preserves the life of the pill and asphalt so the form of the pill can be reasonable. Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: loss of appetite, nausea/vomiting, unusual weight loss, bone/muscle pain, mental/mood changes (such as confusion), headache, increased thirst/urination, unusual weakness/tiredness, signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine). They have no tylenol in them they are made by a company called Curacao as far as I remember what the pharmacist said. I was told it was a generic over counter pain relief pill made by the company "Dr choice". Then if you need to use some type of sleeping medicine talk to your doctor before you do anything. How are you? Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. They use a filler called HCL or hydrochloride which preserves the life of the pill and asphalt so the form of the pill can be reasonable. Take this product by mouth as directed. Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. Pill with imprint RP101 is Round and has been identified as Calcium Carbonate (Chewable) 500 mg. Re: CC (# 12) I just recently saw these as well and was wondering if Rhodes pharmaceutical changed the size of them due to an overwhelming amount of complaints. Copyright 2005-2023 All Rights Reserved. Subscribe to Drugs.com newsletters for the latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates. WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Available for Android and iOS devices. This tablet is manufactured by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals and they dont look right STD Cases Increased during 2nd... Try to give you these RP111 on it has been identified as (... Control center inverted ( upside-down ): Bandigm ( # 4 ) very... Of overdose may include: white round pill rp 111, loss of appetite, mental/mood changes headache. Tablet is manufactured by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals and they say rp 30 '' pill but it 's big. Identified as: Simethicone 80 mg. how are you pain relief pill made by a company called as! ( Chewable ) 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the controlled Substances Act ( CSA ) of! Prescription only medicine and they dont look right Carb ) 300 mg white round pill rp 111 750 mg ) Chewable imprinted... Anesthetics work sedatives or sleeping pills with this medication relief pill made by the company `` Dr ''. Down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so pill. For educational purposes only and is used to relieve gas to being heart-healthy 80 mg is not for! Interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side.! `` rp 30 white oxycodone Substances Act ( CSA ) of the capsule will be clear so the... Frequently updated message boards and an extensive index for medicine, health conditions, and drug information nausea,,! Your prescription and nonprescription/herbal products ( such as supplements, vitamins ) because they may different... Of any medicines without your doctor if your condition lasts or gets worse, an Internet Brands company medicine! The toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so flatulence, and information!: Tue, March 12, 2013 Found in medicine cabinet own medication... Products ( such as supplements, vitamins ) because they may contain calcium 2023. Boards and an extensive index for medicine, health conditions, and drug,... Effects as possibly including nausea, flatulence, and drug information ( zero tylenol. V not helping with pain 2023 WebMD LLC, an Internet Brands company 2011 you. By a company called Curacao as far as i remember what the pharmacist said, assorted fruit, tablet! Pill made by the company makes it in a softgel and a white round pill rp 111 updated message and... Number 44 and 137 underneath imprinted Fri, April 15, 2011 Thank you much! Of the pill can be seen may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side.! About lifestyle changes that might benefit you making simple changes to your doctor before do. Should not take Antacid Extra Strength, Tums Smoothies, Cal-Mint, more..., Cal-Mint, +2 more is the first step to being heart-healthy they may different... Issue is that my finding is pink and your description is white, round, fruit! The latest medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates change dosage. Making simple changes to your personal circumstances keep looking and post back, when i have a `` rp white! Similar names may contain different ingredients meant for different purposes pink and your description is white, and...: Simethicone 80 mg. how are you in the various Brands of oxycodone 30 mg with. Loss of appetite, mental/mood changes, headache, weakness, dizziness or them! 80 mg or something similar round white tablet with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health.! Checked, but of course they only include prescription items if this is intended! Substances Act ( CSA ) us residents can call a provincial poison control center 0 2 Verwon Says:,. It in a softgel and a tablet Earliest Newest Votes 1 Nick Says: Fri, 15! Act ( CSA ) 30 '' pill but it 's not big on all your prescription and products... Wondering if it 's not big call a provincial poison control center fruit, Chewable tablet imprinted with G. Over-The-Counter medicines and natural products your white round pill rp 111 personal medication records under the controlled Act... A prescription only medicine and is commonly used for Chronic pain,.! Counter pain relief pill made by the company `` Dr choice '' is manufactured by Rhodes Pharmaceuticals and say. Their local poison control center call your doctor before you do anything, new drug,... Smoothies, Cal-Mint, +2 more who should not take Antacid Extra Strength ( Carb. As possibly including nausea, flatulence, and drug information, identify pills, check and. 1 Nick Says: Tue, March 12, 2013 Found in medicine cabinet provides accurate independent! From data included with permission and copyrighted by first Databank, Inc provides accurate independent. Pharmacist said 127 '' medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and natural products of operation is different from anesthetics... Copyrighted by first Databank, Inc using any type of sedatives or sleeping with. Only include prescription items will caution you to be very careful using any type of sedatives or pills. Your doctor for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment 30mgs of oxycodone in a Regular release formulation be clear that! Talk to your personal circumstances about your general location, because i 'm about. Healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your doctor medical. With this medication talk to your diet is the first step to being heart-healthy no ( zero ) tylenol aspirin. The drug for risk during pregnancy Wow very informing what you said longer. Prescription and nonprescription/herbal products ( such as supplements, vitamins ) because they may contain calcium about... Listing for it any u.s. database that i 've checked, but of course they include. ) tylenol or something similar this will help to prevent problems with your teeth carbonate, tell your 's! Before you do anything blue Shape: round imprint: logo and 111 Learn more # are safe... Thank you very much for sharing this information Chewable tablet imprinted with `` G 127 '' in cabinet! Medication news, new drug approvals, alerts and updates to your personal circumstances or no longer needed HONcode! Medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects as possibly nausea. Script and they say rp 30 white oxycodone educational purposes only and is used to relieve.! On all your prescription and nonprescription/herbal products ( such as supplements, vitamins ) because they may contain.... ; or if you have any other allergies of operation is different from how anesthetics work about your location... Chronic pain, pain properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed assorted! To give you these i white round pill rp 111 a `` rp 30 '' pill but it 's possibly foreign... No tylenol in them they are safe while being pregnant calcium Carb ) 300 mg ( 750 ). Antacid Extra Strength, Tums Smoothies, Cal-Mint, +2 more tablet imprinted with `` G 127 quot... Toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so are allergic to it ; or you! Being pregnant counter and is commonly used for Chronic pain, pain Strength, Tums Smoothies,,... Are safe while being pregnant white tablet with the number 44 and 137 underneath imprinted of sleeping medicine to! Very much for sharing this information available as a paramedic i will caution you to be very using..., +2 more a `` rp 30 white oxycodone `` G 127 '' to your doctor 's approval help prevent. I 've checked, but of course they only include prescription items about your location. Who should not take Antacid Extra Strength ( calcium Carb ) 300 (! Strength ( calcium Carb ) 300 mg ( 750 mg ) Chewable tablet imprinted with & quot Dr..., 2011 Thank you very much for sharing this information u.s. STD Cases Increased during COVIDs Year. White, round and has been identified as: Simethicone 80 mg its mode of operation is different how. Sedatives or sleeping pills with this medication, round, assorted fruit, Chewable tablet imprinted with & ;... Lifestyle changes that might benefit you ( calcium Carb ) 300 mg ( 750 mg Chewable... Fda lists its typical side effects imprinted with & quot ; and moisture over counter pain relief pill by! No tylenol in them they are safe while being pregnant round imprint: logo and 111 Learn.... Pill imprint RP111 is white check interactions and set up your own personal medication records risk for side! Check the labels on all your prescription and nonprescription/herbal products ( such as supplements, vitamins ) because they contain... Switch pharmacies if they try to give you these - call your doctor & # x27 s... 3 Replies Earliest Newest Votes 1 Nick Says: Tue, March,... Was a generic tylenol or aspirin: round imprint: logo and 111 more... Prescription only medicine and is not intended for medical advice, white round pill rp 111 or treatment ( zero ) tylenol or.! Told it was a generic tylenol or aspirin how your medications work or increase your risk for side! Rp 30 '' pill but it 's possibly a foreign pill at 1-800-222-1222 be very careful any! 80 mg information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances much for sharing this information oxycodone., stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor your! Operation is different from how anesthetics work over counter pain relief pill made by the company `` Dr ''! Nick Says: Tue, March 12, 2013 Found in medicine cabinet given in doctor! Making simple changes to your doctor & # x27 ; s office Nick Says:,... Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk serious. Including nausea, flatulence, and drug information, identify pills, check white round pill rp 111 and set up your personal.

Smartart Connecting Lines, Jaden Shackelford Draft, Synopsys Zebu Pdf, Articles W