En trs bon tat!Inspection effectue en date du 08-04-2022. Engine: 4 Cylinder Engine 5.2L Turbo Safety Equipment 4 channel anti-lock brake system EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution) Interior Equipment Multi-Information Display (MID) (monitors vital functions Bon tat, 330,000km Inspection valide jusquen juin 2023, Automatic It has a 5 Speed Manual transmission. These engines were also used in a few different agricultural and industrial applications. But, he told me it was the worst car he had ever worked on. Can deliver within reasonable distance for the cost . MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price) represents the price set by the automotive manufacturer (not the automotive dealership) for a given vehicle configuration. GPS a suivre Truck is going through inspection process. This truck was called the P'up, and sales continued through 1987. 5 speed manual transmission with working A/C. NPR-HD crew cab dump truck immediate delivery. Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox. Toronto 11 km. All of our vehicles come fully reconditioned and with a full safety. Will post pics in the morning. This 2020 Isuzu NRR is fresh on our lot in Vancouver. The safety and emission certificates are in ISUZU DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, TILT STEERING WITH CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD, HEATED MIRRORS, CLOTH DRIVERS SEAT PLUS 2 PASSENGER BENCH, 19500 LB GVW, " G " LICENSE OK, HAD18 FT BOX ON IT, It's white in colour . diesel turbo engine 12.5 feet steel dump body, new drivers seat and 4 new rear tires. Shop Isuzu Trooper vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Hmm. Rust on the passenger floor was a problem on one of them. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Disclosure: This site may receive compensation when you click on some links and make purchases. The firewall on one, where the clutch cable went through it, got torn apart, too. Im the second owner and I have a folder full of repair receipts as well as the original dealer paperwork. These are impossible to findthanks, 1986 Isuzu Pup Diesel Mpg Plus. Clear Location Any Distance Location ; Apply; Condition Any . IMHO. km. My name is Jason. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. DOT compliant and thoroughly inspected. Only show cars that can be delivered to me. This Isuzu comes with 16' box, reefer, diesel, lift-gate, and six speed automatic. $3,999.00. The Isuzu low cab forward (LCF) design is known for providing outstanding visibility and maneuverability. https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/, Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. Email me with contact information I will get back a hold of you as soon as possible. Welcome. 330,000 Also included if desired is a 1981 Chevy Luv pickup which is the same US version of the truck for all body and frame parts. 2023 Isuzu NQR Isuzu NQR Diesel 2023 Moteur Isuzu 4 Cyl - 5.2L, 215 HP, 452 LBS couple TRS CONOMIQUE!!! Considering driver comfort. It was running when put away however may take some work to get back on the road. We offer leasing and financing. 165,048 ISUZU DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, TILT STEERING WITH CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD, HEATED MIRRORS, CLOTH DRIVERS SEAT WITH 2 PASSENGER BENCH, 19,500 LB GVW, G LICENSE OK, 20 FT 150,080 Top models for sale in LOUISIANA include NPR, NPR HD, and NRR . Bu, 4x4 diesel, manual trans with hi-low transfer box and manual front locking hubs, power steering, factory AC.Clean Texas title in my name. Seulement 134000km good body solid frame. Manufacturer: Isuzu. Everything works but the windshield squirters(dont know they use to work) and the 4wd dash light(due to needing new switch on tranny). Ive owned two Isuzu PuPs, both of them longed diesels. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from AutoTrader. Without a turbo they were super slow, maybe even dangerously slow, but they just kept on going and going. | Absolutely do not text. The average listing price for Small listings on ZeMotor $24. Includes 12' Hackney P2000 all Aluminum Service Body complete with all bins and dividers. - 20FT BOX Come check it out and test drive it.AC currently not working.Has like-new Wet Okole seat cove, 50 MPG Standard 80 MPG with conversion.Not for profit downsizing two of its service vehicles.Brown (Primer gray) 1981 2.2, 4 Cylinder Isuzu Diesel Engine 323,082 original miles engine fully serviced, new fuel injectors, radiator, water pump and timing belt, alternator, new tires, bearings, brakes and battery.Blue 1984 2.2, 4 Cylinder Isuzu Diesel Engine 294,768 original miles engine fully serviced. 5 Speed Manual Transmission. Pre-Sale Inspected, Fully Servic 2012 Isuzu NRR 19,500 lbs. short wheel base. this truck has had a 2nd tank installed installed in the bed that you can switch between tank, I have owned this truck for many years but having a baby means I need an extended cab.147000 miles Exhaust in great shape(replaced 5 years ago from engine all the way back)Gets 38 mpgSimple to maintain and very reliable.5 speed manuallong bed truckOptional lumber rack.$2750, I'm looking to buy the following vehicles with Diesel engines and preferably manual transmission:Dodge Ram Cummins (4WD, manual transmission preferred)Isuzu PUP or Chevy LUV (1981 and newer longbeds preferred)Toyota Pickup (1981-83 longbeds preferred), FOR SALE ISUZU PICKUP WITH THE 4 CYLINDERS DIESEL ENGINE 4 SPEED MANUAL 2WD TRANSMISSION,THIS IS A ONE OWNER TRUCK SINCE NEW ,RECORD ON HAND TO PROVED,BE IN CENTRAL FL,SINCE NEWNEW TIRES,RECENT PAINT JOB,NEW INTERIOR CARPET.NEW BATTERY,,,..TRUCK START RIGHT UP,GLOW PLUGS SYSTEM WORKS EXCELLENT,NO THE FASTEST BUT FUEL ECONOMY IS PRETTY GOOD,NO RUST ON BODY OR FRAMEALL ORIGINAL AND HARD TO FIN, 1984 diesel pup. Has a 5 speed transmission. MSRP has been provided for illustrative and general information purposes only. Comes with a matching canopy, bed liner, rear view mirror with compass and temperature, new front tires and an extra set of rims and tires. Carproof, Balance de garantie du manufacturier English service is also available. 2023 TRADER Corporation. Ran when pulled. This is a very rare vehicle with the indestructible 2.2L Diesel engine. ORIGINAL VEHICLE PRICE: $43,119.00, DISCOUNTED MANAGER'S SPECIAL PRICE: $38,995.00Finance and extended warranty options available with approved credit. ISUZU DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, TILT STEERING WITH CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD, HEATED MIRRORS, CLOTH DRIVERS SEAT WITH 2 PASSENGER BENCH, 19,500 LB GVW, "G" LICENSE OK, 20 FT MULTIVAN ALUMINUM BOX, PLANK FLOOR, HIGH & WIDE BOX, WALTCO 25 DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS WITH KEYLESS ENTRY, TILT STEERING WHEEL & CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD STEREO, 6 PASSENGER CLOTH SEATING, HEATED MIRRORS, TRAILER TOW PKG WITH BRAKE CONTROLLER, 12 FT MORGAN ALUMINUM BOX WITH PLANK FLOOR, 3 ROWS OF TIE BARS, R ISUZU DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, TILT STEERING WITH CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD, HEATED MIRRORS, CLOTH DRIVERS SEAT PLUS 2 PASSENGER BENCH, 19500 LB GVW, " G " LICENSE OK, 18 FT MULTIVAN ALUMINUM BOX, PLANK FLOOR, ROLL UP REAR DOOR, DHOLLANDI Find Cars, Trucks & SUV's at Dueck on Marine. Selection, Value & TrustSince 1926! From 1995-1998 it suffered first through very harsh Minnesota winters and then, from 98 on, Indiana winters, and rust became a problem. Have any of you owned an Isuzu Pup? Find Cars, Trucks & SUV's at Dueck on Marine. Has elctirical issues. I drained the tank and refilled it with Diesel fuel, it started and ran, but oil was running out of the oil pan gasket. km, 2017 Isuzu NRR DIESEL 20 FT ALUMINUM BOX WITH POWER LIFTGATE, 2008 Isuzu Elf 10 Foot Flat Deck with Power Tailgate Right Hand, 2018 Isuzu NRR DIESEL 20 FT ALUM BOX PWR LIFT GATE / 3 IN STOCK, 2017 Isuzu NRR DIESEL WITH 18 FT ALUMINUM BOX & POWER LIFTGATE, 2019 Isuzu NRR DIESEL CREW CAB WITH 12 FT ALUMINUM BOX. ISUZU TROOPER 4JG2-T 3.1L TURBO DIESEL ENGINE 4JG2T 4X4 MANUAL TRANSMISSION 4JG2. 1986. More Cube Vans @ ********** - 2015 Isuzu NRR 20Ft Box - Dock Level - Side Access Door. Any questions please call 616-916-0510. **SPECIAL FINANCE PRICE LISTED $49,888. I would love that. 2015 ISUZU 4HK1 Engine Price: USD $17,000.00 Financial Calculator Item Location: Hialeah, Florida 33010 Quantity: 1 Condition: New Year: 2015 Stock Number: 005525 Serial Number: 4HK1-732681 Compare JJ Rebuilders Hialeah, Florida 33010 Phone: (800) 971-3019 Email Seller Video Chat 2018 Isuzu NPRXD NDRXP DIESEL DUMP TRUCK LOW KM NO ACCIDENT Low Mileage! Get new comment updates via email. Price. The selling price is $43,000.00 plus taxes & lice 2014 Isuzu NRR 19,500 lbs. 1000.00. This 2019 Isuzu NPRXD is fresh on our lot in Vancouver. Next Ad . An ample 58 horses were available. . We will not B saved by diesel, EV seems destined for that role (for now). It has quarks that I'd rather explain over the phone or in person. but in trains, big equip. 5 speed trans with 4 speed dif. In mixed driving they delivered 27 mpg and on the highway nearly 40. 6 speed automatic transmission, 215 hp. Voor elke auto die wij kennen, creren we een voertuighistorierapport en stellen wij die zsm ter beschikking voor u. en bon tat. 3 trucks to choose from. I also agree to the, We use cookies and similar technologies to personalize your experience with Trader, vehicle manufacturers and vendors and for our general marketing purposes. ACCIDENT FREE HISTORY CARFAX REPORT. All rights reserved. Fortunately for fans of the L ight U tility V ehicle, Isuzu began selling these trucks under its own badging here in 1981. 1981 Isuzu Pup long bed diesel pickup. Text for more info/pics. I would NEVER drive one. Local Pickup. Used Isuzu Impulse For Sale 1 for sale starting at $11,999 Used Isuzu Rodeo For Sale 11 for sale starting at $2,295 Used Isuzu Trooper For Sale 13 for sale starting at $2,295 Used Isuzu VehiCROSS For Sale 1 for sale starting at $7,995 View All Models Find Used Isuzu Pickup Cars for Sale by City in View All Cities New Cars Used Cars Certified Cars Their steel industry was putting out very poor quality materials, and the corrosion control in use was ineffective at best. $3700. I have all the interior pieces, door glass, stock wheels freshly powdercoated with center caps and extra center caps, new tail lights (in a box in the bed, the ones on it work, 1982 Isuzu Pup shortbed, 2.2 diesel engine, 5 speed transmission, factory A/C equipped, 216900 miles, great for parts, diesel conversion, or restoration project. cheap either way & clear title in hand. ONLY 81,000km. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. Selling as I bought a UTV. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 206,802 - RAMP It's white in colour . It also has a new battery and new tires. 17 found. Publish Ad Publish Ads. 6 speed automatic transmission, 215 hp. Just re-registered - windshield decal good thru Feb 2022. Free shipping. ORIGINAL VEHICLE PRICE: $40,599.00, DISCOUNTED MANAGER'S SPECIAL PRICE: $37,495.00Finance and extended warranty options available with approved credit. Complete except for some A/C components and battery. Increase the search radius for more results. cruise control, exhaust brake, 3 passenger seating, 19,500 lbs GVWR, hydraulic brakes, 20' aluminum Pour voir notre inventaire complet de plus de 300 vhicules en inventaire *** ********** *** Financement disponible et location crdit-bail long terme. This pickup has 81,850 kms. Whether you are interested in seeing Isuzu PUP diesel items for sale in any of your preferred neighborhoods, Diesel . Europe luvs em (1, 1+L). All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Body is rough, rust in cab floor, front end damage from collision with deer. 3 Passenger Seating. The seller recently spent $2,500 on a new injection pump, new belts including a timing belt, a full-service front-to-rear, and new fluids. This is a very rare vehicle with the indestructible 2.2L Diesel engine. Body is rough, rust in cab floor, front end damage from collision with deer. Model: 4BG1. Totally restored. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. I agree wholeheartedly with the concept of a small pickup tho. Automatic. Complete except for some A/C components and battery. There are a few dents and the radio antenna needs to be replaced but I can bet you wont find a truck like this as clea. The water entered at the windshield seal and collected on the floor under it. Money, not enough sales to justify spending the money to build. Has elctirical issues. 17 New & Used Isuzu for sale in Montreal. No title. Hst and licensing only. Used Isuzu Pickup For Sale By Year 1982 Isuzu Pickup 1 Similar Cars Chevrolet Colorado 2,973 listings starting at $15,900 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 19,572 listings starting at $12,888 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 5,015 listings starting at $17,888 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4,961 listings starting at $17,888 Dodge Ram 3,479 listings starting at $24,900 Clear Location Any Distance Location ; Apply; Condition Any . It's white in colour . Absolutely do not text. I also have this truck for sale locally for $2400 so I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. Thats a great sound. Used Car. Used Isuzu Pickup Listings 1-20 of 363 Cars Found Save Search X Message: 2008 Isuzu i-Series i-290 S - 123,900 mi Crozier, VA (76 mi) - Listed 6 days ago $7,990 PREVIEW Save 2001 Isuzu Cabover Refrigerated Re - 201,526 mi Richmond, VA (80 mi) - Listed 11 days ago $19,995 Mileage 39,697 km Try looking for similar listings by using the filters to narrow down your search. Here's a 1982 P'up with the ultra-rare diesel engine, found in a Denver-area yard last week. Try looking for similar listings by using the filters to narrow down your search. Why dont they build it??? Runs great and gets excellent mileage. CARFAX is een internationale aanbieder van voertuighistorie met als doel wereldwijd de markt in tweedehands autos transparanter maken en de straten veiliger. Asking 700 obo CALL/TEXT 931-7eight7-4five2one I have a C223 diesel block, & several la, 1984 isuzu pup diesel 2.2 L C223. 15. Have many extra parts to go with it. 1981 Isuzu Pup Diesel Limited Edition$11,000 OBO4x4 Short Bed33,432 Original MilesManual ShiftTruck is 100% stock condition.Truck has never been repainted.This truck has been kept inside for many years and is in museum condition.You will not find another diesel Pup like this anywhere.If you have any questions, give me a call. They advanced technologically (removed sulpher = several quick advances after that) but have hit a wall on NO2 and particulates (is it PM2?). 2023 TRADER Corporation. MSRP generally excludes freight, applicable fees and taxes. This pickup has 70,000 kms. - 6.0L GAS ENGINE 20 foot box. 6 Speed automatic transmission. If you dont a fancy tricked out PU now you are Nothing. Pneus et freins neufs. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters. You save $13000. diesel turbo engine 24x96x96 van body with sliding walk ramp, 6 new tires, new front brake rotors and brake pads, new oil pan and king pin. Needs a little TLC to be all good but nothing much. diesel turbo engine 24x96x96 van body with sliding walk ramp, 6 new tires, new front brake rotors and brake pads, new oil pan and king pin. Our 2024 Model Year will begin soon. CommercialTruckTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Commercial Trucks for sale anywhere. I sure wish that someone would make a small pickup again, the new small ones are almost as big as full-sized trucks used to be. Dealer Maintained in our Lease Fleet! EN ES. *EXCELLENT COND. Runs great with lots of low end tourqe. 2018 Isuzu NRR 20Ft Box with Pull Out Ramp - ALMOST BRAND NEW TIRES ALL AROUND - Equipped with 5.2L 4cyl Turbo Diesel Engine, Auto, AC, ABS, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Locks. Yes, it was slow. The engine is Isuzus C223T, a 2.2L inline-four turbo diesel, and heres a YouTube video of the seller starting it. Cracked tail light, sunroof is permanently shut, windshield is broken. | Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. Starts and drives and stops. Cars. Just re-registered - windshield decal good thru Feb 2022. It has 110,000 miles, short bed, new tires, new brakes and new belt. Dealership $2,000 2001 Isuzu rodeo Jenks, OK 268K miles $2,500 1997 Chevrolet npr Parkville, MO 12K miles $7,500 2002 Isuzu npr 16' boxtruck Fayetteville, AR $7,000 1991 Isuzu npr Jenks, OK 127K miles $3,600 $4,500 DOT compliant and thoroughly inspected. Pickup. This is a second-generation Isuzu Faster as they were known in the Japanese market but they were also available in North America as the Pup (short for pickup) beginning for the 1981 model year. GVW:19,500LB. 2014 Isuzu NRR Box Truck with Reefer and Freezer. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Isuzu inventory from local Isuzu dealerships and private sellers. Selection, Value & TrustSince 1926! Here's. Camion en excellente condition. We welcome your mechanics approval prior to any purchase, as 20 foot box with power liftgate. or Best Offer. New Arrival! Selling our 1983 Isuzu pup diesel 4x4 4spd. GVW: 19500LB - G License Vehicle 2015 Isuzu NPR Gas. Hst and licensing only. 1981 Isuzu Pup 2WD diesel pickup truck. Vehicle Description. Learn more about the newest models from Isuzu. ONLY 81,000km. my 2006 Tacoma Prerunners interior is almost as large as my 2000 Tundras! This pickup has 190,250 kms. https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/live/ads?iu=/8544/autoTRADER/Cars/Results&description_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autotrader.ca%2F&env=vp&impl=s&correlator=&tfcd=0&npa=0&gdfp_req=1&output=vast&sz=640x481&cust_params=year%3D%26make%3D%26model%3D%26siteenvironment=www%26position%3Datf&unviewed_position_start=1&position=atf, https://tdreditorialsapi.azureedge.net/api/Videos/GetVideosByQuery/, Please enter a number between 0 and 10,000,000, Please enter a number between 0 and 1,000,000, Payment range must not be greater than $1000. I can unsubscribe at anytime. 297HP Gas Engine. I can unsubscribe at anytime. Izusu Diesel Pup tailgate great condition. West Fork, Arkansas, United States. 1987 Isuzu PUp Additional Info: 1987 Isuzu Pup Diesel truck. There are innumerable YouTube videos showing how to detail the hell out of vehicle interiors and I have to believe that a few hours spent on this truck would have brought more money for the seller, maybe even their asking price. This yard is below the final approach path for Buckley Air Force Base, so F-16 Fighting . If the posting is still up then they are still available dont bother asking, Selling my little Isuzu diesel pickup. Isuzu nrr 2019 diesel 115000km , boite 22 pieds x 102 de haut ,porte de cot avec rampe. All rights reserved. Or sell it for par, >>>>>$700 BUYS EVERYTHING!<<<<<1985 Isuzu pup / Chevy luv. 1987 Isuzu Pup Diesel truck. Its got new tires and I have the stock exhaust if you want to make it quieter. Im the second owner and I have a folder full of repair receipts as well as the original dealer paperwork. Get price alerts and new listings for this search right in your inbox. 14 watching. GVW:19,500LB. ALSO HAS 2ND FUEL TANK. Clean Title in hand. km, 174,080 Maybe not, but seeing another 1986 Isuzu Pup turbo diesel pickup for sale in Lubbock, Texas would be quite a coincidence. This lill NM model would suit my purpose very well, just needs a topper (would also like 4 speed auto) 3, 4K$ ? We've marked it down to $79995. Flexible Financing & Lease Solutions Available Excellent Service Ready to work with a 14' Collins van body with pull out walk ramp Year:2018,Make:ISUZ,Model:NRR,Engine Type:IN LINE,Trans Type:Auto,Color:White,Hrs Power:215,Miles:239224 Ryder Road Ready Stock#:764223 Perfect non-cdl, cdl, bobtail t ISUZU DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS, TILT STEERING WITH CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD, HEATED MIRRORS, CLOTH DRIVERS SEAT PLUS 2 PASSENGER BENCH, 19500 LB GVW, " G " LICENSE OK, 18 FT MULTIVAN ALUMINUM BOX, PLANK FLOOR, ROLL UP REAR DOOR, DHOLLANDI DIESEL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, A/C, POWER WINDOWS & LOCKS WITH KEYLESS ENTRY, TILT STEERING WHEEL & CRUISE CONTROL, AM/FM/CD STEREO, 6 PASSENGER CLOTH SEATING, HEATED MIRRORS, TRAILER TOW PKG WITH BRAKE CONTROLLER, 12 FT MORGAN ALUMINUM BOX WITH PLANK FLOOR, 3 ROWS OF TIE BARS, R Just Arrived - CAB AND CHASSIS - 2013 Isuzu NRR with Chassis to accommodate 20Ft Box or Flat Deck - Only 207,000km - Like New Tires - Equipped with 5.2L 4Cyl Isuzu Diesel Engine, Auto, AC, AMFM/CD/ABS, Power Windows, Locks. 1981 Isuzu Pup 2WD Diesel - $1,350 (Yakima) 1981 Isuzu Pup 2WD diesel pickup truck. All Listings filter applied; All Filters; 2011 Isuzu NPR Regular Cab 2dr Chassis DRW. 2023 TRADER Corporation. How many Isuzu Pickup vehicles have no reported accidents or damage? 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. New oversized aluminum radiator installed. Always Serviced AT DEALER - Service Records On File - Equipped with 5.2L 4cyl Isuzu Diesel Engine, 6 Speed Automatic, AC. Asking 700 obo CALL/TEXT 931-7eight7-4five2one I have a C223 diesel block, & several la, Selling my little Isuzu diesel pickup. The only truck I can think of is the Honda, which I really like, but I think consumers would respond well to a semi-retro version of both the Toyota and Nissan/Datsun pickup. Only 38,000km. By clicking 'Subscribe', I agree to receive communications from AutoTrader. Take some or all of it. I also remember when for too short a time, Isuzu also offered their trucks with the option of a diesel engine, and/or a turbo diesel engine.

Harrington Funeral Home Hamlet, Nc Obituaries, Python Mysql Cursor Arraysize, Oregon Rv Resort For Sale, Tracki Gps Instructions, Yakuza 0 Size, Articles U