Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a polymer, in particular semicrystalline polyamide.Unlike most other nylons, nylon 6 is not a condensation polymer, but instead is formed by ring-opening polymerization; this makes it a special case in the comparison between condensation and addition polymers.Its competition with nylon 6,6 and the example it set have also shaped the economics of the synthetic . the number of atoms contained in exactly 12 g of the carbon-12 isotope. mole=2/26=0.0769mol\small\text{mole} = 2 / 26 = 0.0769\ \text{mol}mole=2/26=0.0769mol. chloride 5mL of 5% 1,6-hexanediamine 1. mole=9/60=0.15mol\small\text{mole} = 9 / 60 = 0.15\ \text{mol}mole=9/60=0.15mol, And the moles of calcium carbonate: I have highlighted in bold below where the article talks about a 1:1 ratio. So there are fewer moles of cyanide, meaning this is the limiting reagent. In the past project experience, we once made plastic hook prototypes for use with the cords. How to achieve 100% efficiency? About half way down, under "chemistry". They are Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I don't know whether this value is known. As the stoichiometry of both reagents is 1 (i.e., one molecule of acetone reacts with one molecule of cyanide), we can simply use the mass = molecular weight mole equation to find this: Let's rearrange the equation to find moles. Press J to jump to the feed. ), per pound to produce making it one of the cheapest polymers to produce, therefore allowing it to also be the cheapest type of fishing line on theshow more content General reaction of alkali hydrolysis The nylon polymer also only has a partial resistance to sunlight and weather conditions. As the stoichiometry of the product is 111, 0.07690.07690.0769 moles will form. Post-Lab Questions 1. The molecular weight of hydroxyacetonitrile is 85g/mol85\ \text{g}/\text{mol}85g/mol: Now we know that if we carry out the experiment, we would expect 6.54g6.54\ \text{g}6.54g of hydroxyacetonitrile. This makes sense, as Nylon 6,10 is typically used in The Nylon usually will bend and yield before it breaks without any glass filling. 10ml(0.84g/ml)= 8.4g I need help figuring out the theoretical yield so I can compare it to my product that I synthesized. We do this by using the second equation in the theoretical yield formula section (pro tip: make sure that the units of weight are the same for the correct results: you can use the weight converter if you need help with the factors). for Hexamethylenediamine: water catches and dilutes dripping solvent and reduces fumes from adipoyl chloride from reacting with moisture to produce HCl. There you go! It is applied mainly in the polymerization of nylon-6,6, which accounts for 50.8% of the global consumption market of adipic acid. Use the first equation to find the mass of your desired product in whatever units your reactants were in. Comparing the performance of molecular and nanoscale luminophores and luminescent micro- and nanoparticles and estimating achievable signal amplitudes and limits of detection requires a . Nylon 6 is 47C. 1. The physical properties of nylon are stronger tensile strength, high-temperature resistance, and more friction resistance than more standard, non-engineering plastics. All this information is hidden in the moles, which can be derived from a solution's molarity or concentration (you can learn how to do so with our molarity calculator and concentration calculator). 20 mL Sebacoyl Chloride x (0.2 mol Sebacoyl Chloride / 1 L) = 0.004 mol Sebacoyl Chloride, 0.004 mol Sebacoyl Chloride x (1 mol Nylon 6,10 / 1 mol Sebacoyl Chloride) = 0.004 mol Nylon, 0.004 mol Nylon 6,10 x (282.43 g / 1 mol Nylon 6,10) = 1.13 g Theoretical Yield, We obtained 5.31 g of Nylon, therefore our yield was (5.31 g / 1.13 g) * 100 =, ERROR ANALYSIS: Given this very high yield, there needs to be discussion of potential, sources of such a high yield or "error." Why is nylon on beaker rinsed with 50/50 ethanol-water? adipyl chloride + hexamethylenediamine = nylon 6,6 Nylon 6,6 is an example of which type of polymer? 4 0 obj based on that the theoretical yield should be: 0.00273mol Adipoyl chloride (1mol Nylon/ 1mol Adipoyl chloride)(226.31868g/mol Nylon 6.6)= 0.617849g Nylon 6.6 Problem is that when I weighed the product, I had 0.818g of Nylon 6.6 total. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Now that we know the limiting reagent and its moles, we know how many moles of the product will form. Nylon 6/6 can be extruded (melted and forced through a die) and is also a suitable . 10ml 5% aq solution of adipoyl chloride (slowly pouring to form a top layer over the hexamethylenediamine and NaOH solution) My brain is cooked today. Nylon material is characterized by four main types of polyamide nylon: nylon 66, 11, 12, and 46. Elasticity: The breaking extension is 20 to 40%. In the polymerization process there are many different length of polymer chains produced, and they can range from a small dimers (one diamine molecule reacting with one dichloride molecule) up to chains reaching into the tens thousands (molecular weights reaching 10s of thousands and even into the 100 thousands.) We used 20 mL of 0 M Sebacoyl Chloride/Hexane Solution with 20 mL of 0 M << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Well since that is clarified. This gives: (183.03 g/mol). Nylon 6,10 is made from hexamethylene diamine (the diamine) and It has also been. The fibres can mole=mass/molecularweight\small\text{mole} = \text{mass} / \text{molecular weight}mole=mass/molecularweight, Let's find the moles of acetic acid: 10ml 5% solution of Hexamethylenediamine + Nylon, youve probably seen it on the labels of some of the daily industrial plastic products or your tights or stockings. following? Let's use the mass=molecularweightmole\small\text{mass} = \text{molecular weight}\cdot \text{mole}mass=molecularweightmole equation again: Let's rearrange the equation to find moles. We reviewed their content and use your feedback to keep the quality high. The first Does Chain Lightning deal damage to its original target first? They are produced by all leading chemical companies. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. As a normal reaction deals with quintillions of molecules or atoms, it should be obvious that some of these molecules will be lost. What are the three steps affecting molecular weight of the polymer? polymerprocessing/polymers/PA610.html. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Adipoyl chloride is our limiting reactant so theoretical mass is the weighted mass. "Depending on the organization that certifies, the term 'organic' refers most often to fruits and vegetables grown with little or no synthesized chemical fertilizers or pesticides. For more on this, check out our percent yield calculator (link above). The monoterpene glycoside extract was . What horizontal distance does the ball cover before bouncing? It is the amount of a product that would be formed if your reaction was 100% efficient. 4. the more termination occurs, the shorter the polymer chains and the lower their molecular weights, 1. aqueous solution of hexamethyleneediamine added to beaker that is precoated with thin layer of mineral oil, to prevent polymer from sticking to the beaker. In a game of basketball, a forward makes a bounce pass to the center. Now, the theoretical yield formula may seem challenging to understand, so we will show you a quick guide on how to calculate the theoretical yield. Polycaprolactam was developed by Paul Schlack at IG Farben in late 1930s (first synthesized in 1938) to reproduce the properties of Nylon 66 without violating the patent on its production. Nylon material (or Polyamide) was the first synthetic fiber to appear in the world that was produced by the distinguished American scientist Carothers and a research team under his leadership. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. You can also use the theoretical yield equation to ensure that you react with equal moles of your reactants so no molecule is wasted. Without going through your calcns, I would do this. With injection molding, the hooks are over 40%. All Rights Reserved. rev2023.4.17.43393. When converting from moles of molecules to number of molecules, the numerical value of the answer _____. Not too bad, right? As a synthetic fibre, Nylon 6 is generally white but can be dyed in a solution bath prior to production for different color results. The molecular structure of Nylon-6 versus Ny- lon-6, 6 yields enhanced properties. Also please don't use this sub to cheat on your exams!! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 12.6g(1mol nylon/ 1mol adipoyl chloride)= 12.6g nylon Since we need 2 molecules of acetic acid to form one molecule of acetone, we need to divide the moles of acetic acid by 222: But nylon can be more than just fibers. To calculate the theoretical yield, use 226 g/mol as the mass of the monomeric unit of Nylon-6,6 and use 0.2 g of 1,6-hexanediamine as the starting amount and limiting reagent. Cross), Campbell Biology (Jane B. Reece; Lisa A. Urry; Michael L. Cain; Steven A. Wasserman; Peter V. Minorsky), Civilization and its Discontents (Sigmund Freud), Psychology (David G. Myers; C. Nathan DeWall), Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Janice L. Hinkle; Kerry H. Cheever), Give Me Liberty! What is Theoretical Yield? 2. aqueous solution of sodium hydroxide added to beaker followed by solution of adipyl chloride in cyclohexane added on top of aqueous layer. In this study, the abundant global textile waste old nylon-6,6 was utilized as the substrate for bacterial cellulose (BC) production by Taonella mepensis WT-6. My experimental data for, Read the sentences. Its tenacity is 68.5gf/D with a density of 1.14g/cm3. 10ml x (1.26g/ml)= 12.6g Use MathJax to format equations. As we know, Nylon can be easily melted into sheet stock (great useful for CNC machining), filaments (great useful 3D printing), films (great useful for packaging), and fibers (useful for fabrics). The product had Perhaps the most common variant for engineering applications is Nylon 6/6. In another word, Nylon can be dyed into any color. On the 3D printers, it is heated and the melted filament is manufactured into the desire 3D shapes. The modified PA6 fabric self-extinguished during vertical burning test (ASTM D6413) without droplet; it had a low damaged length of 8.0 cm and a high LOI of 31.3%, showing good flame retardancy.However, the modified PA6 fabric showed poor washing durability. But wait! Therefore, please use the molecular mass of 226 g/mole for your product. [85] and Pseudomonas sp. (NOT interested in AI answers, please), Existence of rational points on generalized Fermat quintics. How is the length of nylon produced calculated? It is also a perfect candidate for injection molding material. 0.25 mL of 20% aqueous NaOH (39.997 stream Draw the structure of nylon 4,6. At present, polyamide 6 is a significant construction material used in many industries, for instance in the automotive industry, aircraft industry, electronic and electrotechnical industry, clothing industry and medicine. Language : French Year of publication : 1965. book part. On Aug. 22, 2015, a brand-new adiponitrile plant in the burgeoning Chinese chemical town of Huantai exploded, killing one person. product appeared to have bristle-like ends. How do I go about doing this? What is the name of the nylon produced in this experiment? Therefore, under ideal conditions you don't have a typical limiting reagent unless you have purposefully offset the stoichiometry. Then the molten mass is passed through spinnerets to form fibres of nylon 6. 2. more heat, as this is a dehydration reaction rather than a nucleophilic acyl substitution reaction. Among them, PA6, PA66, PA610, PA11, PA12 are the most widely used. Post your questions about chemistry, whether they're school related or just out of general interest. Compared to aliphatic polyesters, Nylon 6 has poor biodegradability. In practice, and especially for 6,6, the monomers are often combined in a water solution. I replied to the post labled Dr.Bob with what I came up with which is the same answer I derived from my own thought process. Even after drying, the, nylon was likely quite wet and, given the high density of water, this likely explains our yield, Our final product after drying for 15 minutes was a white fabric-like, product. Application:It can be used as the workpiece when the Nylon 610 is under the condition of light load, appropriate temperature, humidity easily changes, etc. This is apparently a thing now that people are writing exams from home. Explain. -any disruption of the interface will diminish the yield of nylon and cause it to form a blob. Why don't objects get brighter when I reflect their light back at them? On the other hand, the experimental CH 4 yield obtained from experiment M1 was about 76% of the theoretical CH 4 yield (526 mL/gVS added) calculated by Eq. Tight supply of nylon 6,6 has made it a precious commodity. To the best of my understanding, it's adipoyl chloride reacting with 1,6-hexanediamine that forms the nylon 6,6 polymer so would that mean adipoyl chloride is the limiting reactant and I need to use the mol to mol ration between adipoyl chloride and 1,6-hexanediamine in order to find the theoretical yield? Percentage yield is 94.1% Therefore, What could a smart phone still do or not do and what would the screen display be if it was sent back in time 30 years to 1993? What is Screen Printing? Here's what I came up with (taking into consideration the dilution of the solutions [not sure if that's right though]) Do EU or UK consumers enjoy consumer rights protections from traders that serve them from abroad? For example, my Rf value for aspirin is 0.046, so how do I calculate the Rf relative to ibuprofen (1.00)? From which, the theoretical mass of amine will be, $$ 0.0022\;\text{mol} \times 116.21\;\text{g/mol} = 0.2557\;\text{g} $$. It is released 0.80m0.80 \mathrm{~m}0.80m above the floor. Fundamentals of Information Technology (IT200), Primary Concepts Of Adult Nursing (NUR 3180), Business Systems Analysis and Design (IT210), Legal Issues in Information Security (C 841), Introduction To Project Management Software (CSBU539), Curriculum Instruction and Assessment (D171), Advanced Medical-Surgical Nursing (NUR2212), Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology (BIO210), Foundational Concepts & Applications (NR-500), Professional Application in Service Learning I (LDR-461), Advanced Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professions (NUR 4904), Principles Of Environmental Science (ENV 100), Operating Systems 2 (proctored course) (CS 3307), Comparative Programming Languages (CS 4402), Business Core Capstone: An Integrated Application (D083), Student-HTN-Atherosclerosis Unfolding Reasoning, EES 150 Lesson 3 Continental Drift A Century-old Debate, Eden Wu.Focused Exam Respiratory Syncytial Virus Completed Shadow Health, BSC 2085-Study Guide - Dr. Alfonso Pino - Online course, Full Graded Quiz Unit 3 - Selection of my best coursework, Lesson 17 Types of Lava and the Features They Form, Kami Export - Madeline Gordy - Paramecium Homeostasis, A&p exam 3 - Study guide for exam 3, Dr. Cummings, Fall 2016, 1-2 Problem Set Module One - Income Statement, Chapter 01 - Fundamentals of Nursing 9th edition - test bank, 1-3 Assignment- Triple Bottom Line Industry Comparison, Assignment 1 Prioritization and Introduction to Leadership Results, EDUC 327 The Teacher and The School Curriculum Document, ACCT 2301 Chapter 1 SB - Homework assignment, Leadership class , week 3 executive summary, I am doing my essay on the Ted Talk titaled How One Photo Captured a Humanitie Crisis https, School-Plan - School Plan of San Juan Integrated School, SEC-502-RS-Dispositions Self-Assessment Survey T3 (1), Techniques DE Separation ET Analyse EN Biochimi 1. Our final product after drying for 15 minutes was a white fabric-like, product. : an American History (Eric Foner), The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber), Biological Science (Freeman Scott; Quillin Kim; Allison Lizabeth), Chemistry: The Central Science (Theodore E. Brown; H. Eugene H LeMay; Bruce E. Bursten; Catherine Murphy; Patrick Woodward), Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler), These are graded lab results for the preparation of Nylon 6.6, MGMT3720 Chapter 1 to Chapter 10 What Is Organizational Behavior, 301 Grammar & Reading and writing test Parramatta. (NK87) degrade oligomers of Nylon 6, but not polymers. But the nylon 6,6 is a polymer with a rather high value of $n$. I need to calculate the theoretical yield but I don't know how to identify the limiting reactant in this reaction. 5% means 5 g/100 g soln = 0.5 g/10 mL. You'll get a detailed solution from a subject matter expert that helps you learn core concepts. Adipoyl chloride (dissolved in cyclohexane) was reacted with 1,6-hexanediamine in order to produce the polymer. 15,367 g/mol. [Show full abstract] theoretical predictions. adipyl chloride + hexamethylenediamine = nylon 6,6. Once again, we need to work out which is the limiting reagent first. Find out how to calculate theoretical yield with the theoretical yield equation below! I went to a different site. Select the reactant with the lowest number of moles when stoichiometry is taken into account. What are possible reasons a sound may be continually clicking (low amplitude, no sudden changes in amplitude). In addition, Nylon is also can be used as electrical insulation. I presume this is 1:1 MOLE ratio. Recall: 1.0g of H2O = 1.0 ml of water. The second purpose of the NaOH is to neutralize the Both were invented in the late 1930s. Thanks for your help Dr.Bob =) I hope you can help me find what's wrong with my calculations. The ball is thrown with an initial speed of 4.3m/s4.3 \mathrm{~m} / \mathrm{s}4.3m/s at an angle of 1515^{\circ}15 below the horizontal. to remove excess reactants and sodium hydroxide, ORGANIC II LAB FINAL: Photochemical synthesis, ORGANIC II LAB FINAL: Acid catalyzed rearrang, ORGANIC II LAB FINAL: Synthesis of Polystryene. Synthesis of Nylon 6,10 In order to make a polyamide, such as Nylon 6,10, the amine molecule must have a -NH2 group at each end, and the acid chloride must have a -COCl group at each end. amide If we don't neutralize the HCl, there could be side reactions with There some typical applications include: Automotive Industry oil reservoir, cylinder head, radiator, oil & water tank, water pump impeller, wheel cover, outer panel, handle, gear, bearing, shank, outer plate, binding post, etc, Electronic Industry Housings, plug-ins, binding post, connectors, Medical Industry Implants, catheter shafts, andballoon tubing, etc, Daily uses various gears, toothbrushes, including fishing line & fishnet, tennis racket strings, gears, tents, carpets, etc. What is the general reaction o an acid chloride with an amine to form an amide? and 1,6-Hexanediamine and to determine the tensile strength and physical properties of the A 0.50 m long guitar string, of cross-sectional area, 1.0106m21.0 \times 10 ^ { - 6 } \mathrm { m } ^ { 2 } Application: Nylon 6 filaments are a kind of highly elastic fibers that are typically applied in high-strength industry and textiles, including industrial cords, ropes, and clothing. This gives: To increase its tensile strength, Nylon is sometimes filled with a percentage of glass fibers (glass usually occupies 10% and 40%) during the injection molding process. A chemist making geranyl formate uses 375 g of starting material and collects 417g of purified product. (copied in normal text) 0.5g hex (1mol/116.21g)= 0.004302mol hex 0.5g adi (1mol/183.03g)= 0.002731mol adi Limiting: 0.002731mol adi(1mol nylon/1mol adi)(226.319g/1mol nylon6.6)= 0.61807 g Nylon Supposed to have theoretically: I don't understand how to calculate the relative Rf values by setting ibuprofen to 1.00. The Methodology of the Social Sciences (Max Weber) Forecasting, Time Series, and Regression (Richard T. O'Connell; Anne B. Koehler) Interpersonal Communication (Kory Floyd) Nylon 6.6 Lab Results These are graded lab results for the preparation of Nylon 6.6 University Wellesley College Course Lab: Fundamentals Of Chem (CHEM 105P) Laccase belongs to the superfamily of multicopper oxidases and has been widely investigated in recent decades. Unlike most other nylons, nylon 6 is not a condensation polymer, but instead is formed by ring-opening polymerization; this makes it a special case in the comparison between condensation and addition polymers. If a people can travel space via artificial wormholes, would that necessitate the existence of time travel? Nylon material is an engineering thermoplastic that is easy to machine and can serve as various mechanical end parts. [2] Nylon 6 is synthesized by ring-opening polymerization of caprolactam. I gave it a try: could you tell me if this is correct? Percentage yield is given as 94.1% Solution The actual yield is 417 g which is the quantity of the desired product. This theoretical yield calculator will answer all the burning questions you have regarding how to calculate the theoretical yield, such as how to find theoretical yield as well as the theoretical yield definition and the theoretical yield formula. Before carrying out any kind of lab work, you need to work out what is the theoretical yield so you know how much of your product, be it a molecule or lattice, you can expect from a given amount of starting material. Nylon 4,6 is a commonly used industrial nylon variant that can withstand higher temperatures than nylon 6,6. Calculate the minimum volume of water needed to decompose all the excess Ethanoic Anhydride. Coming . M= [(%sol)(10)] / Mwt 0.00273mol Adipoyl chloride (1mol Nylon/ 1mol Adipoyl chloride)(226.31868g/mol Nylon 6.6)= 0.617849g Nylon 6.6 Due to the powerful absorption capacity for shock and vibration, the impact strength of nylon is much higher in comparison to general plastics, as . to a beaker. Mass Yield of Nitro Methylbenzoate = 5.65 g O OCH 3 O OCH3 C- HNO 3 H2SO4 NO 2 Theoretical Yield (from 6. The tenacity of nylon 6 is 6-8.5 gf/D with a density of 1.14 g/cm3. ( 6 ), while those attained from experiments M2 and M3 were about 68% and 19% of the theoretical CH 4 yield, respectively. Calculating required mass of reactant to produce a specific product, PyQGIS: run two native processing tools in a for loop, Sci-fi episode where children were actually adults. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Nylon product. In this study, monoterpene glycosides were extracted from P. suffruticosa seed meal using an ultrasound-assisted ethanol extraction process. When torn, this, product appeared to have bristle-like ends. We need to work out the limiting reagent first. Nylon 6 is generally white as a synthetic fiber but can be dyed in a solution bath before production for different color results. (183.03 g/mol) the Nylon or the Nylon product could be damaged. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Determine the theoretical yield of the formation of geranyl formate from 375 g of geraniol. mole=mass/molecularweight\small\text{mole} = \text{mass}/\text{molecular weight}mole=mass/molecularweight, Acetone has a molecular weight of 58g/mole58\ \text{g}/\text{mole}58g/mole, so: Nylon-clay composites are used to make under-hood automobile parts. What is the percent yield of polymer that you obtained in the laboratory experiment? I was thinking that (using density to find theoretical yield) Excellent abrasion resistance makes nylon 66 polymer ideal for use in: Carpets, Upholstery, and Conveyor belts. I looked up the reaction online on Google by typing in "Synthesis of adipoyl chloride and nylon 6.6." If no number is present, then the stoichiometry is 1. And yes I know, cabooses are rarely used anymore. Knowing the limiting reagent and its moles means knowing how many moles the product will form. The theoretical yield is the amount of product that would be formed from a reaction if it was 100% efficient. The two most important kinds of nylon are nylon 6,6 and nylon 6. Calculate your % yield in this experiment. Question: Weigh your bulk polymer and nylon rope. Typical properties: Highly fatigue-resistant and rigidity, better heat resistance, low friction coefficient, excellent abrasion-resistant, but has a greater degree of moisture-absorption and insufficient dimension stability. We will help our customers to confirm the size/structure/shape/appearance/aesthetics/function from ABS FDM prototype. What is the theoretical yield of nylon 6,6 given the you had 0.5 g adi material. for a bounce pass in which the ball is thrown 1515^{\circ}15 above the horizontal. How to check if an SSM2220 IC is authentic and not fake? Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. What is the theoretical yield of the ester in grams for the following reaction? Outcome: HH HT TH TT # of times Tossed: 28 22 34 16 Question. can one turn left and right at a red light with dual lane turns? METHODOLOGY OF PLANT ECO-PHYSIOLOGY Proceedings of the Montpellier Symposium Edited by F. E. ECKARDT MTHODOLOGIE DE L'CO- PHYSIOLOGIE VGTALE Actes du colloque de Montpellier Texte mis au point par F . Currently, nylon 6,6 costs $1.38 to $1.46 (figure 6. It was marketed as Perlon, and industrial production with a capacity of 3,500 tons per year was established in Nazi Germany in 1943, using phenol as a feedstock. Reactants: Let's say you are trying to synthesize acetone to use in the above reaction. From your directions, you appear to have 1:1 gram ratio since both solutions were 10 mL of 5% solution. To the best of our knowledge, these results constitute the highest adipic acid titer reported in E. coli. This kind of material usually melts and doesnt easily burn. -1(cm) (From Table 2 in the lab manual) Literature Absorption Ranges, Type of Vibration causing IR absorption (From Table 2 in the lab manual), Experimental Absorption Ranges (cm-1) (From your experimental IR spectrum), Table 3: Infrared spectroscopy data for unknown polymer # 1, Experimental Absorption from your lab spectrum (cm-1), POSSIBLE Literature Absorption from Table 2 in lab manual (cm-1), Type of Bond/Functional Group from Table 2 in lab manual, Table 3: Infrared spectroscopy data for unknown polymer # 2, Table 3: Infrared spectroscopy data for unknown polymer # 3, Table 3: Infrared spectroscopy data for unknown polymer # 4, Educational Research: Competencies for Analysis and Applications (Gay L. R.; Mills Geoffrey E.; Airasian Peter W.), Principles of Environmental Science (William P. Cunningham; Mary Ann Cunningham), Business Law: Text and Cases (Kenneth W. Clarkson; Roger LeRoy Miller; Frank B.

Craftsman Push Lawn Mower Battery, Recent Murders In Amarillo Texas, Kyndall Debarge, Debo Ogundoyin Wife, Articles T