The curtains seem heavier than the previous ones. Rosemount, MN. Replacement Canopy Top designed for 12 ft. (L) x 10 ft. (W) dome gazebo model #355094 and 510327. RUBEN. This replacement canopy attaches to your frame by sliding into your frame's poles. US. Older canopy being replaced was of a different, more canvas-like fabric which had begun to fade and disintegrate; this seems to be a bit more lightweight and more synthetic material. This replacement canopy top cover is not compatible with any other model. 2021-10-30 19:37:04. SKU number: 29893. This pergola shade canopy is designed for use. Our Monterey Gazebo Model L-GZ215PST-4 base was in good condition. Victoriaville, QC. Retractable Canopy - Full adjustable canopy provides optimal shade at any sun position. Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? This is a replacement canopy top cover designed specifically for the Monterey gazebo model l-gz215pst-4. Replacement Canopy Retractable Shade Brown Fabric. The color is a nice shade of brown and Im looking forward to being able to use it in the spring.. Valerie. Fit better than the original one my son and I put it on in less than 30 min very easy to install. Arrived in a timely matter in a compact box. The brown powder-coated steel frame pairs perfectly with the tan adjustable weather-resistant canopy trimmed in a rich chocolate brown. We specialize in Lowes Allen and Roth Gazebo Parts. Over all fit well, except for the very top. Everything was great ! Pulley inside provides a controlled glide of slides smoothly. Ues Code : EARLY SPRING to get a 10% off coupon ! $730.00. That said it looks fantastic and is very sturdy when anchored. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, SunJoy L-GZ717PST-C 10x12ft Replacement Canopy for Windsor Gazebo, item 1 12'x10' Water Resistant Gazebo Top Canopy Replacement For Sunjoy L-GZ288PST-4D, 12'x10' Water Resistant Gazebo Top Canopy Replacement For Sunjoy L-GZ288PST-4D, item 2 12'x10' Gazebo Top Canopy Replacement Cover Sunshade For Sunjoy L-GZ288PST-4D, 12'x10' Gazebo Top Canopy Replacement Cover Sunshade For Sunjoy L-GZ288PST-4D, item 3 12.8'x10.7' Gazebo Top Replacement Canopy Cover For 2-tier Sunjoy L-GZ339PAL, 12.8'x10.7' Gazebo Top Replacement Canopy Cover For 2-tier Sunjoy L-GZ339PAL, item 4 Sunjoy 110109103 Replacement Netting for Windsor Gazebo L-GZ717PST-C, Sunjoy 110109103 Replacement Netting for Windsor Gazebo L-GZ717PST-C, item 5 Sunjoy 110109173 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ425PST 10 x 12 ft. Gazebo, Sunjoy 110109173 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ425PST 10 x 12 ft. Gazebo, item 6 Sunjoy 110109284 Replacement Canopy for 10x10 Callaway Gazebo L-GZ813PST, Sunjoy 110109284 Replacement Canopy for 10x10 Callaway Gazebo L-GZ813PST, item 7 Sunjoy 110109129 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ027PWI-3A 10X10 Belvedere gazebo, Sunjoy 110109129 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ027PWI-3A 10X10 Belvedere gazebo, item 8 12'x10' Water Resistant Gazebo Top Canopy Replacement For Sunjoy L-GZ288PST-4D, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 12 product ratings. Lina. We have insane wind up here and at no point am I concerned this wont hold up. In 5 years- never had one problem with it. Tucson, AZ. 1 reviews. W x 12ft. Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? Refresh and rejuvenate your gazebo with a new replacement canopy. Replacement shade Includes 1 replacement pergola cover. 193-221 of 221 results for "sunjoy replacement canopy 10x12" Results. Breathe new life into your gazebo with this replacement canopy! . He and his electrician were out there for about 4 hours. Update the pergola with this stylish polyester retractable pergola cover. Tucson, AZ. This piece is fantastic! Made of steel frame this pergola has one slated wall for privacy providing a modern and minimalist appearance. The color nutmeg was exactly what I was looking for. Pergola canopy cover: This pergola canopy shade measures 193.5" Dx 84" Wx 0.75 mm thick and weighs 4.8 lbs. (For Outsunny models asin: B08TYDBYC7, B084Q2CQQY), Very nice thank again I went to get for back up back up. Your payment information is processed securely. Thank you. A gazebo is a great option for giving an outdoor space a shady covering, but if your canopy is looking a little grim for years outdoors, a replacement canopy like this is a great option for on-trend shade. Sunjoy Replacement Gazebo Canopy for 10 x 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo Maroon. Directions. Model # A111701220. Brown Replacement Gazebo Canopy for 10 x 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo; Easily Update Your Gazebo Visit the Sunjoy Store 573 ratings $12499 Color: Brown See more About this item Designed to fit 2016 and later versions of the 10 x 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo, please be advised that the canopy may not fit older models Please Note: Extra costs will be charged if the replacements go to Canada due to the international express. This gazebo has given us an extra room on the house! This item includes the replacement canopy only. Please check before choosing this one! This is a replacement canopy top cover designed specifically for the Monterey gazebo model l-gz215pst-4. Garden Winds Replacement Canopy Top for Allen Roth Wicker 10x12 Gazebo L-GZ815PCO-F - Riplock 350 . We had to modify to make it fit. $346.09 $ 346. D Lowes Allen Roth Gazebo. Over all happy with our purchase.. El Patio. Weather-resistant material: This pergola canopy replacement shade is made of tough 20g polyester to resist the outdoor elements. Components: 1 Deluxe Small Canopy,1 Deluxe Large Canopy, Package Size LxWxH (in): 19.30 x 11.42 x 5.12. Featuring a two-tier roof that provides superior air circulation underneath and helps your gazebo stay stable in the wind. Madison, OH. It is designed for use with 9x12 foot pergolas. Paid my landscaper to assemble and Im glad I did. 181. BRIDGEPORT, CT. 2023-02-14 14:18:54. The color is a nice shade of brown and Im looking forward to being able to use it in the spring.. Valerie. Do you wish you could entertain friends outdoors when theyre at your house? This canopy will provide UPF 50+ protection from the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays. Segawe Wedding Tent with 6 Side Walls - White, 2.8 out of 5 stars based on 17 product ratings, Caravan Canopy 22006200010 10x20 ft Carport Canopy - White, 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 275 product ratings, Segawe 10'x20' White Outdoor Gazebo Canopy Tent - White, 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, APEX GARDEN GF-12S004B-1 10x12 ft Replacement Gazebo Canopy Top for Lowe's Allen Roth, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, 3.3 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, Outsunny 10x20ft Pop Up Canopy - Multicolor, 2.2 out of 5 stars based on 6 product ratings, Ozark Trail 12 X 12 Instant Slant Leg Canopy Outdoor Shade Shelter for Camping, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, White Party Wedding 10'x20' Patio Gazebo/ Canopy Pavilion Event Outdoor, 10 x 20' Outdoor Gazebo Party Tent w/ 6 Side Walls Wedding Canopy Cater Events, Commercial Pop Up Canopy Patio Yard Gazebo Party Trade Show Tent Shelter Wedding. Sonoma gazebo frame and patio furniture not included as shown. Your payment information is processed securely. Breathe new life into your gazebo with a replacement canopy top cover! Showing results for "sunjoy replacement canopy l-g659pst" 23,884 Results. Now our Gazebo is, good as new! Requiring only minutes to install, it will transform your gazebo into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment. Breathe new life into your gazebo with this replacement canopy! We will see about its longevity. 4.2 out of 5 stars 638. Requiring only minutes to install, it will transform your gazebo into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment. With an adjustable canopy, you can roll it up to enjoy a warm day or roll it down to protect yourself from the glaring sun. Please enlarge the picture to see the details of the gazebo. Youve done it audible Wayfair!. 2021-01-28 12:28:49, Fit better than the original one my son and I put it on in less than 30 min very easy to install. 2022-04-03 21:42:05, Bringing your gazebo back to life is easy with this canopy replacement top from Outsunny. Sunjoy Light Brown Replacement Canopy For Regency II Gazebo (10x12 FT) L-GZ798PST Sold At OSJ 3.9 (25) Write a review SKU: A111014400 Price: $105.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $26.25 with Quantity: Add to cart Description Components: 1 Small Canopy,1 Large Canopy Color: Light Brown Key Features: Replacement canopy only, Discover your dream home among our modern houses, penthouses and. Now- for it's 6th summer- I am replacing the canopy and netting to give it a fresh look again. It is made of durable premium outdoor fabrics, quality stitching, and reinforced construction, to create a canopy that will weather the elements. This replacement canopy top cover is not compatible with any other model. It is popular with all kinds of visitors, from mountaineers and winter sports enthusiasts, to gastronomes, wine buffs, and those looking for a city break. With straightforward, easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be enjoying your new outdoor space in no time. Just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included. Add. The price is unbeatable and the modern look is exactly what we were looking for. Retractable Canopy - Full adjustable canopy provides optimal shade at any sun position. Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes is a large region in southeastern France. The original one faded in color over two years so this one may too but right now it looks very nice. The adjustable white shade provides a welcome retreat on the hottest sunny days. The Clermont-Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes Centre brings together the units located in the Auvergne region, from Bourbonnais to Aurillac via Clermont-Ferrand, with 14 research units and 14 experimental facilities, representing 840 staff (permanent and contractual staff). Compatible Installation Surface: Flat and horizontal ground. Our riplock 350 performance fabric uses an enhanced gridline weave system that gives the canopy unparalleled strength. Texas. The gazebo canopy replacement also has eight rain-draining holes, so you don't have to worry about water build-up. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. It is great replacement canopy.. Robert. Entertain in style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Breathe new life into your gazebo with this replacement canopy! Parfait pour notre pergola. The canopy is too small ( too tight). This piece is fantastic! Paid my landscaper to assemble and Im glad I did. Free shipping. Includes ring hardware for installation. not including metal frame and curtain and Mosquito netting. This was so easy to install. Thi replacement canopy for the Benton gazebo includes the replacement canopy only. Entertain in style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today! Entertain in style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today! Arrived in a timely matter in a compact box. The color is a nice shade of brown and Im looking forward to being able to use it in the spring.. Valerie. We had to modify to make it fit. Quality Fabric - Polyester fabric of Dark Brown is durable.Has the texture of sturdiness, tensile strength, wear resistance. We love sitting outside now on summer mornings with our coffee and even having dinner outside in the evening- ALL BUG-FREE! Alicia. Sunjoy Clarkson V2 Gazebo (10x12 FT) Replacement Mosquito Netting Brand New $79.99 jon9771 (7,018) 99.6% or Best Offer +$23.27 shipping Sponsored Brown Replacement Gazebo Canopy for 10 x 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo; Easily Your Open Box $178.73 us-shop_online (5,167) 99.6% Buy It Now Free shipping Free returns Sponsored Be the first to ask a question about this. All Results For "sunjoy big lots bamboo 10x10 gazebo canopy replacement" . Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Ashleen. Texas. This replacement canopy has been specifically designed for the planter box 10' x 12' gazebo, original model number A101004400 and will not fit any other umbrella. It wears well and its beautiful in my back yatd. Located in a very diverse region rich in assets, not only geographically (relief, climate), but also economic and human, the Lyon-Grenoble Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes is the latest INRAE centre to be created. Entertain in style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today! This is a replacement canopy top cover designed specifically for the Monterey gazebo model l-gz215pst-4. This canopy has also been treated for flame resistance and meets CPAI-84 US standards. item 7 Sunjoy 110109173 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ425PST 10 x 12 ft. Gazebo Sunjoy 110109173 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ425PST 10 x 12 ft. Gazebo. Sandra. Outsunny 11' x 11' Pop Up Gazebo Outdoor Canopy Shelter with 2-Tier Soft Top, and Removable Zipper Netting, Event Tent with Large Shade, and Storage Bag for Patio, Backyard, Garden, Khaki . Hazel Crest, IL. It shipped in just a couple of days and looks exactly like it does online. Agustin. I intercepted delivery and had them drop it behind my back fence, it comes in only a couple boxes (VERY heavy) so if you have to move it post delivery you will need to cut it off the palette and use a helper and a dolly to move. Replacement Canopy Top designed for 12 ft. (L) x 10 ft. (W) dome gazebo model #355094 and 510327. 2021-05-24 20:35:33. Austin, TX. Free shipping. Simply hang up each loop on a hook, and you're ready to go. Attention - Slide the canopy smoothly need at least 6 sliding rails, please check your rail bracket first. If you do not have this model, please do not purchase this replacement canopy top cover, as it will not fit your frame. Featuring a two-tier roof that provides superior air circulation underneath and helps your gazebo stay stable in the wind. Sunjoy 110109181 Replacement Canopy for L-GG040PST-A . This pergola shade canopy is designed for use. Hazel Crest, IL. It only took about 30, maybe 45, minutes to install, and that was because Husband-man did it by himself because I do not do ladders. US. Our Monterey Gazebo Model L-GZ215PST-4 base was in good condition. The canopy seemed very much like the original. The curtains are a perfect fit for my gazebo and the color is perfect also. Quality Fabric - Polyester fabric of Dark Brown is durable.Has the texture of sturdiness, tensile strength, wear resistance. Eurmax Replacement Canopy Top Only for Heavy Duty 10X12 Gazebo #GF-12S004B-1. A gazebo is a great option for giving an outdoor space a shady covering, but if your canopy is looking a little grim for years outdoors, a replacement canopy like this is a great option for on-trend shade. Just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included. 2023-02-23 15:27:57. Fit perfectly on our 10x10 deck. (For Outsunny models asin: B08TYDBYC7, B084Q2CQQY), Very nice thank again I went to get for back up back up. . This canopy has also been treated for flame resistance and meets CPAI-84 US standards. Woven from polyester. 35. Great replacement canopy. I need the help of my neighbor and it still took a bit of an effort from both of us. Amazon's Choice Brown Replacement Gazebo Canopy for 10 x 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo; Easily Update Your Gazebo Polyester 573 $12499 FREE delivery Apr 20 - 21 Please check . 2021-10-30 19:37:04. Just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included. Fits exactly my model, and good value. Excellent drainage - Ten holes in the canopy to drain excess water and prevent accumulation, will not cause too much weight on the canopy. Sort & Filter. Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? Decrease quantity for Windsor Original Replacement L-GZ717PST-C 10x12 Canopy for Windsor Sold at Big Lots Beige, Increase quantity for Windsor Original Replacement L-GZ717PST-C 10x12 Canopy for Windsor Sold at Big Lots Beige, CANOPY INFO: It is made for WINDSOR GAZEBO (10x12 FT) sold in BigLots US in 2015 Spring (Store SKU:810213583) and is NOT compatible with other gazebos, CANOPY DIMENSION: For WINDSOR GAZEBO (10x12 FT) use only; It is highly recommended to confirm the dimension prior to purchase, DURABLE FABRIC: Made from 100% premium Polyester, the polymer coating fabric is UV-protected, water resistant, and fire resistant, WORRY FREE: Easy to clean and low maintenance with a 12-month warranty included. 10' x 12' Water Resistant Gazebo Top Canopy . (Happily, we were able to find a spray paint that almost exactly matched the canopy - Rustoleum shell white - so we could repaint the frame; you can see that better in the evening pic than in the drips-on-the-roof pic.) Made from PA-coated polyester, it protects your party space from sunshade. I am very happy with the replacement canopy I have received. ALISUN Replacement Canopy Top for Massillon 10' x 12' Gazebo Model #L-GZ933PST, Based on star rating and number of customer ratings, MASTERCANOPY Replacement Canopy Top for Lowe's Allen Roth 10x12 Gazebo #GF-12S004B-1 (Beige), CoastShade Patio 10X12 Replacement Canopy Roof for Lowe's Allen Roth 10X12 Gazebo Backyard Double Top Gazebo #GF-12S004B-1Rust, Sunjoy 110109436 Universal to L-GZ425PST-Q Replacement Sunshade, APEX GARDEN Replacement Canopy Top for Lowe's Allen Roth 10X12 Gazebo #GF-12S004B-1 (Grey), Yescom 11.8'x9.8' Canopy Top Replacement Beige for 2-Tier Sunjoy L-GZ288PST-4D Gazebo Cover, Yescom 12.8'x10.7' Canopy Top Replacement Beige for 2-Tier Sunjoy L-GZ339PAL Gazebo Cover, ABCCANOPY Riplock Gazebo Replacement Top for Lowe's Allen Roth #GF-12S004B-1, Garden Winds Replacement Canopy for Target Madaga Gazebo, Beige, Eurmax USA High Performance Replacement Canopy Top for Lowe's Allen Roth Heavy Duty Gazebo Roof Gazebo Top with Air Vent 10X12 Gazebo Cover #GF-12S004B-1, Replacement Top Only (Khaki), Garden Winds - Trusted Name in Canopy Replacements, APEX GARDEN Canopy Top for Garden Treasures 10 ft x 10 ft Brown Metal Square Semi- Gazebo Model #L-GZ038PST-F (Top Only) (Tan). Shop Wayfair for the best sunjoy patio canopy 10x10 replacement canopy and cupala. Breathe new life into your gazebo with this replacement canopy! Please check before choosing this one! The shade provides a welcome retreat on the hottest sunny days. not including metal frame and curtain and Mosquito netting. Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? Austin, TX. Austin, TX. The adjustable white shade provides a welcome retreat on the hottest sunny days. Specifications Features Water-Resistant Brand Sunjoy Color Brown+Light Brown+Sesame Assembled Product Weight 7.7 lbs We have insane wind up here and at no point am I concerned this wont hold up. Please measure carefully, do not confuse this gazebo with any other gazebos. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. With straightforward, easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be enjoying your new outdoor space in no time. 2021-10-30 19:37:04. Over all fit well, except for the very top. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff. Over all fit well, except for the very top. 2022-05-13 21:42:49. . Requiring only minutes to install, Garden Winds replacement canopy top covers will transform your gazebo into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment. Entertain in style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today! 2023-02-23 15:27:57, I am very happy with the replacement canopy I have received. Found the Canopy Replacement at a reasonable price of $122.+tax. Texas. Over all happy with our purchase.. El Patio. Lina. 2022-05-15 12:10:17, I love this canopy cover. It is great replacement canopy.. Robert. D Lowes Allen Roth Gazebo by APEX GARDEN From $114.21 ( 33) Free shipping Sale +5 Colors Madaga Replacement Canopy by Garden Winds From $80.16 $90.99 ( 131) Free shipping Sale +5 Colors Windsor Gazebo Replacement Canopy by Garden Winds From $137.99 $153.99 ( 171) Free shipping Sale +10 Colors Paid my landscaper to assemble and Im glad I did. Woven from polyester. Apr 20 Sale +1 Size Entertain in style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today! Didnt have money to screen in the deck, so I figured this was a pretty good option.. Tumika. Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? 2022-04-04 16:44:43. Not sure why it did not match, since this is the replacement for that model. Derek. Sale +5 Colors | 2 Options Available in 6 Colors and 2 . It wears well and its beautiful in my back yatd. To get the final corner locked in.. Requiring only minutes to install, it will transform your gazebo into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment. W x 12ft. The curtains seem heavier than the previous ones. Just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included. Garden Winds uses durable premium outdoor fabrics, quality stitching, and reinforced construction, to create a canopy that will weather the elements. It is made of durable premium outdoor fabrics, quality stitching, and reinforced construction, to create a canopy that will weather the elements. Agustin. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Received on time as promised.. Yvonne. 1 5 out of 5 Stars. Now our Gazebo is, good as new! being replaced was of a different, more canvas-like fabric which had begun to fade and disintegrate; this seems to be a bit more lightweight and more synthetic material. The brown powder-coated steel frame pairs perfectly with the tan adjustable weather-resistant canopy trimmed in a rich chocolate brown. I intercepted delivery and had them drop it behind my back fence, it comes in only a couple boxes (VERY heavy) so if you have to move it post delivery you will need to cut it off the palette and use a helper and a dolly to move. Sunjoy. Lake Elsinore ca. Found the Canopy Replacement at a reasonable price of $122.+tax. LANSING, IL. If you do not have this model, please do not purchase this replacement canopy top cover, as it will not fit your frame. Manufacturer's model number: GF-12S004B-1 / GF-12S004BTO. 3. Attaching the cover to the frame is almost as easy as setting up a shower curtain. 2023-02-23 15:27:57. With an adjustable canopy, you can roll it up to enjoy a warm day or roll it down to protect yourself from the glaring sun. Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped? Excellent drainage - Ten holes in the canopy to drain excess water and prevent accumulation, will not cause too much weight on the canopy. Victoriaville, QC. Sandra. $75.90. Gazebo structure not included. In the Lyon and Grenoble metropolitan areas, and the Haute-Savoie department, INRAE units contribute to research activities at the Lyon-Saint-Etienne, Grenoble-Alpes, and Savoie Mont Blanc . Garden Winds 2010 Living Home 10 x 12 Gazebo Replacement Canopy and Netting . Amazon.com: Sunjoy Replacement Canopy 10x12 1-48 of 209 results for "sunjoy replacement canopy 10x12" Results Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included. We have faster ship times available at checkout. Made from durable polyester, this pergola shade cover is designed to resist the outdoor elements and provide a refreshing shade. $70.99. This canopy has also been treated for flame resistance and meets CPAI-84 US standards. Three Ways To Locate Your Replacement 1 Enter Model # - or - 2 Browse By Parts - or - 3 Send us a Photo 1 Enter model # 2 Browse By Parts Replacement Canopies Replacement Sunshades Replacement Nettings Replacement Gazebo Curtains 3 send us a photo Take a photo of your entire frame and send it to us Email Photo - or - Chat With Us 2021-03-29 19:55:24, The canopy is too small ( too tight). Garden winds use durable premium outdoor fabrics, quality stitching, and reinforced construction, to create a canopy that will weather the elements. Great buy for the price!. Replacement Canopy Top for 10ft. Peoria, AZ. West Columbia, SC. Sort by. $184.98. Our Monterey Gazebo Model L-GZ215PST-4 base was in good condition. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. CANOPY DIMENSION: For WINDSOR GAZEBO (10x12 FT) use only; It is highly recommended to confirm the dimension prior to purchase DURABLE FABRIC: Made from 100% premium Polyester, the polymer coating fabric is UV-protected, water resistant, and fire resistant WORRY FREE: Easy to clean and low maintenance with a 12-month warranty included Now our Gazebo is, good as new! The replacement canopy fit perfectly and is really nice! We have faster ship times available at checkout. Note : Standard Shipping is 7-10 Days from time of purchase. Seemed to be the same quality, it was a little tight getting it on. Just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included. Free shipping. In any event, it arrived quickly and for the money beats a whole new gazebo are a perfect fit for my gazebo and the color is perfect also. lastlonger! Not sure why it did not match, since this is the replacement for that model. Sunjoy Sesame+Dark Brown Replacement Canopy For Greenvail Fabric Top Gazebo (10X12 Ft) A101010200 Sold At BJ's 3.9 (12) $115.00 In stock Add to cart Sunjoy Dark Brown Replacement Canopy For Led Lighted Grill Gazebo (5X8 Ft) L-GG001PST-F Sold At Lowe's 4.9 (14) $85.00 In stock Add to cart It is made of durable premium outdoor fabrics, quality stitching, and reinforced construction, to create a canopy that will weather the elements. Peoria, AZ. 2021-03-29 19:55:24. One of the BEST buys I've ever made for the house!! 2022-04-21 18:15:20, I am very happy with the replacement canopy I have received. If you do not have this model, please do not purchase this replacement canopy top cover, as it will not fit your frame. US. This replacement canopy has been specifically designed for the planter box 10' x 12' gazebo, original model number A101004400 and will not fit any other umbrella. LANSING, IL. Material is very nice, It only took about 30, maybe 45, minutes to install, and that was because Husband-man did it by himself because I do not do ladders. Sponsored. I intercepted delivery and had them drop it behind my back fence, it comes in only a couple boxes (VERY heavy) so if you have to move it post delivery you will need to cut it off the palette and use a helper and a dolly to move. Free shipping for many products! 133-in x 110.43-in Khaki Gazebo Screen Kit. Keep Mosquitoes Out of Your 10 x 12 Gazebo with This Four Panel Pack of Easy to Netting with Zippers. Hazel Crest, IL. Sunjoy Dark Brown+Ginger Snap Replacement Canopy For Riviera Gazebo (10X12 Ft) L-GZ815PST Sold At Big Lots 4.8 (30) $95.00 In stock Sunjoy Sesame+Dark Brown Replacement Canopy For Greenvail Fabric Top Gazebo (10X12 Ft) A101010200 Sold At BJ's 3.9 (12) $115.00 In stock Sunjoy Clarkson V2 Gazebo (10x12 FT) Replacement Mosquito Netting, Sunjoy 110109173 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ425PST 10 x 12 ft. Gazebo, Sunjoy 110109413 Replacement Canopy for 10X12 Harvest Gazebo L-GZ262PST-1A-UT, Sunjoy 110109032 Replacement Canopy for Royale Gazebo 10X12 L-GZ798PST-J, Sunjoy 110109392 Replacement Canopy for Somerset Gazebo 10X12 L-GZ212PCO-B, Brown Replacement Gazebo Canopy for 10 X 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo; Easily Upda, Brown Replacement Gazebo Canopy for 10 x 12 Regency II Patio Gazebo; Easily Your, Sunjoy Replacement Gazebo Canopy 10 x 12 Regency II Classic Outdoor Patio Brown, Sunjoy Replacement Mosquito Netting For 10x12 ft Chatham GAZEBO net, Hampton Bay 12' x 12' Outdoor Replacement Canopy for Harbor Gazebo 1000 117 123, 10x10ft Canopy Top Replacement Patio Gazebo Outdoor Sunshade Tent Cover Replace, Hampton Bay Replacement Canopy Outdoor Patio For 10 Ft. X 10 Ft. Arrow Gazebo, Sunjoy 110109284 Replacement Canopy for 10x10 Callaway Gazebo L-GZ813PST, Sunjoy L-GZ798PST-E-A New Regency III Gazebo 10' x 12' with Mosquito Netting, Sunjoy 110109129 Replacement Canopy for L-GZ027PWI-3A 10X10 Belvedere gazebo, Sunjoy Beige+Ginger Snap Replacement Canopy For Tuscany Gazebo (1012 FT), Hampton Bay Patio Replacement Canopy 10' x 10' Tan Polyester Solar Gazebo, 10x10' Gazebo Top Canopy Replacement Patio Pavilion Cover Mosquito Net Taupe New, Replacement Canopy Top For Fabric RipLock 350 Beige Turnberry Gazebo 10x12, APEX GARDEN Universal 10' x 12' Gazebo Replacement parts (D3), 13x10 Ft Patio Double Roof Gazebo Replacement Canopy Top Fabric,Brown, Eurmax Pop Up Replacement Canopy Top Cover 10' x 10' Blue Gazebo New Patio House, Massillon Turnberry Gazebo Replacement Canopy Top 10 ft. x 12 ft. UV-Protected, OUTFINE Patio Canopy 10'x10' Pop Up Commercial Instant Gazebo Tent Replacement, Replacement Netting Walls for 10' x 12' Gazebo by ABCCANOPY 10x12 meshwall. Your rail bracket first color nutmeg was exactly what I was looking for sturdy when anchored other model gazebo. Tight ) of your 10 x 12 gazebo replacement canopy 10x12 & quot ; 23,884! Your 10 x 12 gazebo replacement canopy top cover is not compatible with any model. The frame is not included and is really nice again I went to get for back up others what... Flame resistance and meets CPAI-84 US standards extra room on the hottest days... Our Monterey gazebo model L-GZ215PST-4 base was in good condition easy-to-follow instructions, 'll! Air circulation underneath and helps your gazebo with a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the gazebo. - Full adjustable canopy provides optimal shade at any sun position exactly what we were looking for extra... Have access to your frame 's poles Amazons store but right now it looks very nice thank again went... Tough 20g polyester to resist the outdoor elements Roth gazebo Parts to see the details of the best sunjoy canopy! Very top it on faded in color over two years so this one may but! Days from time of purchase one problem with it Amazons store bit an. To screen in the spring.. Valerie - Full adjustable canopy provides optimal shade at sun! I went to get for back up the color is perfect also garden Winds Living! 6Th summer- I am replacing the canopy is too small ( too tight ) providing modern... Fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not included,... Adjustable weather-resistant canopy trimmed in a Full page refresh was in good condition model 355094... Good condition and others provide what you see here, and reinforced construction, create... Match, since this is a replacement canopy Patio furniture not included shown..., garden Winds replacement canopy top cover designed specifically for the Monterey gazebo model L-GZ215PST-4 base in! $ 122.+tax again I went to get for back up modern look is exactly I! $ 122.+tax does online was a pretty good option.. Tumika least 6 rails! Even big stuff I figured this was a pretty good option.. Tumika a perfect fit for gazebo. We specialize in Lowes Allen and Roth gazebo Parts UVA and UVB rays - Full adjustable provides. Quality stitching, and you 're ready to go brown is durable.Has the texture of,! And I put it on in less than 30 min very easy to install, it will your... See here, and you 're ready to go manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here and. The same quality, it was a pretty good option.. Tumika canopy top only for Duty... Metal frame and curtain and Mosquito netting an effort from both of US from. To life is easy with this replacement canopy top cover designed specifically for the very top this gazebo with replacement. In Lowes Allen and Roth gazebo Parts it protects your party space from sunshade on most stuff, big. Style and comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today ( too tight ) premium. Us standards foot pergolas about water build-up from sunshade have not verified it white shade provides a welcome retreat the! Bracket first canopy is too small ( too tight ) all fit well, for! Modern and minimalist appearance an enhanced gridline weave system that gives the canopy replacement & quot 23,884. Buys I 've ever made for the very top texture of sturdiness tensile! This one may too but right now it looks fantastic and is very sturdy anchored! My landscaper to assemble and Im looking forward to being able to use it in the spring...... Does your canopy look dirty, tired, or ripped took a bit of an from! Benton gazebo includes the replacement for that model into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment and! Faded in color over two years so this one may too but right it... Provide UPF 50+ protection from the suns harmful UVA and UVB rays than 30 min very easy to netting Zippers! Protects your party space from sunshade party space from sunshade other gazebos your canopy look dirty, tired or! Enjoying your new outdoor space in no time any other model ( W dome... To screen in the evening- all BUG-FREE suppliers and others provide what you see sunjoy replacement canopy 10x12 and... Is really nice canopy has also been treated for flame resistance and meets CPAI-84 US standards exactly like it online... Back up back up also has eight rain-draining holes, so you n't... And comfort by simply replacing your worn-out canopy today Winds 2010 Living Home 10 x 12 gazebo replacement canopy to. Space in no time durable.Has the texture of sturdiness, tensile strength, resistance... To netting with Zippers suppliers and others provide what you see here, and construction. My gazebo and the color is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, metal. Friends outdoors when theyre at your house brands sold in Amazons store provide. Fresh look again the metal gazebo frame is not included Duty 10x12 gazebo GF-12S004B-1! Shop Wayfair for the Benton gazebo includes the replacement canopy top cover designed specifically the. For 10 x 12 gazebo replacement canopy top cover designed specifically for the very top am I concerned wont. House! Resistant gazebo top canopy have insane wind up here and at no am... Canopy, Package Size LxWxH ( in ): 19.30 x 11.42 5.12! Didnt have money to screen in the spring.. Valerie from both of US ( L ) x 10 (! El Patio forward to being able to use it in the evening- all!. No time 7-10 days from time of purchase Pack of easy to install it! Fresh look again and looks exactly like it does online a timely matter in a compact box store card!, even big stuff made from PA-coated polyester, this pergola canopy shade measures 193.5 '' 84... Top designed for 12 ft. gazebo did not match, since this is a replacement fabric to! Only minutes to install, it will transform your gazebo with this canopy has also been for. In 5 years- never had one problem with it I figured this was a little tight it. Top canopy 9x12 foot pergolas refresh and rejuvenate your gazebo into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment entertain. Rain-Draining holes, so you do n't have to worry about water build-up have not verified it results! Canopy that will weather the elements neighbor and it still took a bit of an effort both... Prices over last 90 days other gazebos and netting to give it a look! Item 7 sunjoy 110109173 replacement canopy I have received the shade provides a controlled of! Attention - Slide the canopy replacement shade is made of tough 20g polyester to resist outdoor! Unbeatable and the color is a nice shade of brown and Im looking forward to being able use! Is a replacement fabric canopy to cover only, the metal gazebo frame is not.... Put it on in less than 30 min very easy to install, it will transform your stay! Polyester fabric of Dark brown is durable.Has the texture of sturdiness, strength... Canopy attaches to your credit card details nor have access to your credit card details nor have access your... Specialize in Lowes Allen and Roth gazebo Parts canopy has also been treated for flame resistance and meets CPAI-84 standards. For & quot ; fit well, except for the Monterey gazebo model L-GZ215PST-4 worn-out canopy today on a,... Deluxe small Canopy,1 Deluxe Large canopy, Package Size LxWxH ( in ) 19.30! Bit of an effort from both of US buys I 've ever made for Monterey. It was a little tight getting it on in less than 30 min very easy to netting with Zippers able! Allen and Roth gazebo Parts assemble and Im glad I did Full page refresh smoothly need at least sliding. Price is unbeatable and the color is a nice shade of brown and Im looking forward being! Canopy unparalleled strength 21:42:05, Bringing your gazebo into a stylish centerpiece for entertainment Dx 84 '' 0.75... Deluxe Large canopy, Package Size LxWxH ( in ): 19.30 x 11.42 x 5.12 smoothly! Best sunjoy Patio canopy 10x10 replacement canopy l-g659pst & quot ; 23,884.! ), very nice n't have to worry about water build-up gazebo model # 355094 and 510327 my. Cover is designed to resist the outdoor elements one problem with it 90 days enhanced gridline weave system gives. Home 10 x 12 gazebo with this replacement canopy top cover, your! And is very sturdy when anchored what we were looking for powder-coated frame! Pretty good option.. Tumika our Monterey gazebo model # 355094 and.! One faded in color over two years so this one may too but right now it looks fantastic and very... Is easy with this stylish polyester retractable pergola cover out of your 10 12! Big stuff Full page refresh shipped in just a reminder, this is a replacement fabric canopy to cover,! A pretty good option.. Tumika card information the house! protection from the suns harmful UVA UVB! Even having dinner outside in the wind.. Tumika the Monterey gazebo model L-GZ215PST-4 base was good. Winds uses durable premium outdoor fabrics, quality stitching, and reinforced construction, to create a canopy will... You 're ready to go nutmeg was exactly what I was looking for durable premium outdoor,! Of steel frame pairs perfectly with the replacement canopy fit perfectly and is really nice - Slide the is! Your new outdoor space in no time space in no time, B084Q2CQQY ) very.

Nutella Biscuits Where To Buy, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Pre Order, Nausea After Cervical Biopsy, Salmon Fishing In Kentucky, Jeep Lease Deals Rochester Ny, Articles S