Lots of work to do before I'm ready to race with it. EXPORT CONTROLLED ITEM Click Here for details. The barrel-to-cylinder gap was also measured and a .004-inch feeler gauge just slipped through, which is pretty good by any factory standard. saccharogalactorrhea. Text Reminder. Can you shoot a 9mm revolver without moon clips? It's my opinion that if your going to run an uber light trigger with 40 S&W brass your going, to want the thicker clips, I was having misfires in my 610 Classic with the thin clips and 40, I started measuring different head stamps of 40 brass I have around and saw many. The Smith & Wesson Model 610 10MM is available in two barrel lengths in the stainless steel large N-Frame revolver. Our process makes for a more comfortable handling moon clip ; Fits Smith & Wesson 610 10mm Auto 6-Shot Revolver ; Frequently bought together + Total price: . You can also . Full Moon Clip fitted for your 10MM. 9200 series 10mm Auto/.40 S&W S&W Model 610.40 S&W However, moon clips are not necessary and the revolver can be safely fired without them. Bought my clips from Dillon after some thinner ones I got at Midway gave me 50% misfires. To use it, simply slide the clip over . Of all the Rimz clips I had stepped on, only had to throw away one, because it actually broke. Continuing the Smith & Wesson big-bore heritage, the 610 holds six rounds of either 10 mm or .40 S&W. The hefty revolver's weight of 42.6 ounces does help dampen recoil, and given its ability to . We are sorry. Smith includes two of the moon clips in the box with the 627. Just as .38 Special loads can be fired in a .357 Magnum, .40 S&W ammunition can be fired in 10mm revolvers, but moon clips are required for the cartridge to headspace properly. Our high-qualitySmith & Wesson610 Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. How many Moon Clips is too many. Meet the all-new Taurus Judge Executive Grade, a revolver featuring a hand-polished satin finish, presentation-grade wood grips, a brass rod front sight and an exceptional hand-tuned trigger. Lot 659: Ithaca Mag 10 Model Semi-Automatic Shotgun. March 31, 2006 in Revolver Forum. 40 S&W rounds through the gun. 44 Magnum, and the Model 27/28 in . New. [1] The 610 was manufactured by Smith & Wesson on the N-frame, similar to the Smith & Wesson Model 29 in .44 Magnum, and the Model 27 / 28 in .357 Magnum. all shapes all styles all manufacturers 2 summers ago I was shooting a match in OHIO Met some rev. not bad with Win (10mm brass that is) It has spaces or slits between the cartridges. Twenty-five yard accuracy was great, as indicated in the accompanying chart. Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, and 50. Most 9mm revolvers can be shot without the moon clip, but you have to flick the cases out with your fingernail. Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. Always read labels and directions before using a product. And it's not so much us IPSC revo shooters that bend the clips as it is those "other" IPSC, dweeb's that step on 'em. These clips are .035 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment. Please search by another zipcode to find the nearest dealer. If want want metal clips I have over 100 rusting in my drawer. Precisely engineered to perfectly fit your revolver. 3 Moon Clips Included Chambered for 10mm AUTO - will also fire 40 S&W. Specs. posted by cruzans 03-27-2023. Whatever you carry, we've got the perfect moonclip for you. Model: N FRAME. Display as a link instead, You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Moon clips are pretty durable with normal handling, but if they get bent, they can bind up in the revolver, which can lead to a shorter range session. By continuing to browse our website you agree to our use of cookies. Home of the Speed Beez Brand speed-loader, Lever Loader, Revolver holsters, Revolver sights and Moon Clips for the ultimate shooting experience. Don't know if any of this helps, but good luck with which ever way you go. For Sale: NEW Smith & Wesson, Model 610, Massachusetts Compliant, Double Action, Metal Frame Revolver, N-Frame, 10MM, 6.5" Barrel, Stainless Steel, Matte Finish, Synthetic Grips, Adjustable Rear Sight, 6 Rounds, (3) 6-Shot Moon Clips. 38superman models. privacy policy. Posts: 6,179. Product #: 328050D. SMITH & WESSON M25, 625-2 Governor 45 ACP 6 Rd Full Moon Clips 4 Pack~191420000 - $24.15. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. . Cylinder cut for moon clips (Moon Clips Included) . The clips snap over the rebated section of the cartridge case and allow the cases to be extracted using the ejector rod. Out to a shoot now, I'll get back to you tonight. Delivery date may change with additions to cart. $10.80. One explanation for this was that nearly all the ammo I sampled hovered near .40 S&W velocities. The sights are the typical and excellent variety that weve seen on other S&W revolvers for decades. Sign up with your email to be notified when this product is back in stock! TKC Moon Clip - S&W 627/327/TRR8 - B/S - 8 Shot, .025.38/.357, 8 Shot. The clip stays in place during firing. Moon clips allow you to safely load and use rimless brass in your revolver. New. Description. Its roots can be traced back to the .40 G&A wildcat, a cartridge developed by staffers of this magazine in the early 1970s and first built on a shortened .30 Remington case. Smith & Wesson Model 610. SMITH AND WESSON Full Moon Clips; 4 Clips; Holds 6 Rounds of 45 ACP; 19142 - $23.99. Sold as pictured. 45 ACP-chambered revolvers, the solution is to load the 10mm using steel moon clips. I'm not done measuring, but so far it's something like this: Ranch Products S&W 610 moon clip: 0.035-0.037". As is in the case of .45 ACP-chambered revolvers, the solution is to load the 10mm using steel moon clips. I'll trade you straight up new for used. (Few individuals would seek a 50-ounce revolver as a carry gun.) I have some brand new Ranch and new Brownells (Sherer (sic) I think). . However, moon clips are not necessary and the revolver can be safely fired without them. All six throats on our test gun measured .401 inch using precision-gauge pins, a perfect complement to the .4005-inch SAAMI-spec bullet diameter. $3.84. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. While the Smith & Wesson Model 610 and Ruger GP100 Match Champion are similar, they're quite different 10mm revolvers. It is ideally suited for personal protection or handgun hunting with the popular 10MM a . The Smith & Wesson 627 Pro Series is an all stainless steel full-size revolver that is chambered in 357 magnum. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. I bought the Smith . My current offering is a solid(no slits) .042 spring steel clip. ( 2 customer reviews) $ 35.99. Designed to work ONLY with the six-shot Smith & Wesson chambered in 10mm. Speedloaders and Moon Clips 12 Items QuickView Great job TK Custom. The revolver passed our inspection, so it was time to work. SpeedLoadersMoon ClipsMag LoadersGripsSightsHolsters, HIVIZ Front Sight for Smith and Wesson J-Frame Barrel 2.1 inch or Less Except 38 Bodyguard, SPEED BEEZ Moon Clip De-Mooner Tool 38/357 and 9mm, SPEED BEEZ Speed Loader Pouch (Size 3) - Fits Taurus 990, 992 LR Revolvers, SPEED BEEZ Double Speedloader Pouch Size 1 Compatible with Smith & Wesson Model 317, 43C, 63, SPEED BEEZ Ruger LCR 327 FED 6 Shot Case. The preceeding is based on my experience only, your's may vary. It was so easy to shoot that I had to consciously remind myself to slow down and maximize accuracy. I was looking at the one that Safariland sells. Joe Kurtenbach, Executive Editor of Gun & Ammo, and John Myles from Smith & Wesson discuss features of the Equalizer 9mm micro-compact pistol and new-for-2023 M&P 5.7. Dave. Moon clips allow you to safely load and use rimless brass in your revolver. Brownells Featured Dealers have agreed to perform FFL transfers on guns purchased online from Brownells. The Smith & Wesson Model 610 is a double-action revolver built on a large N-frame and chambered in 10mm. The new-for-2023 lineup includes ultralight hunting stocks and a VGA 2-pound adjustable vertical-grip stock. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Ideally, a revolvers cylinder throats should be just larger than the bullet diameter for the projectile to pass through without being sized down. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. How many biogeographical classification of India. Posts: 13 Likes: 2. I havn't yet mastered what I'm shooting now. Any recommendations on what to buy? Copyright 2023 Fdotstokes.com Powered by Customify. width 1.7. length 12. height 6.1 . But they are expensive $7 per vs $1.25 per Rimz and after having one of the Heathco's mangled by it being stepped on (or stomped on ) I went back to using the Rimz. If there is anything in your cart, it will not be brought over to the old site. The gun came supplied with three but I needed more. 03-29-2023 06:34 AM by CH4. the 19th letter of the English alphabet, a consonant. Fit and work as advertised. Welcome to Hogue, Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. Conversely, the Ruger is sleek and responsive with its tuned action, high-visibility sights . I have to make an entirely different clip. . Estimated Price: $600.00 - $1,000.00. Photo by Michael Anschuetz SPEED BEEZ Full Moon Clips Smith Wesson Model 610 10mm (Package of 10) 5 out of 5 $ 35.99; SPEED BEEZ Smith & Wesson 929 Full Moon Clip 9mm and 38 Super 8 Shot. If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. Add to cart. Taurus 905 9mm Moon Clips. Smith & Wesson Model 610-3 Double Action Revolver with Case Includes matching factory case, full moon clips, manual, and a lock. These are Revolver Supply Premium moon clips. SKU: T1419-04: Qty: Price $ 9. Stainless steel, blued steel and titanium alloy cylinders can all be converted to accept moon clips. Tk Custom machines all Smith & Wesson J/K/L/N/X frame cylinders to accept Moon Clips, except S&W Bodyguard! . At Speed Beez, we manufacture half-moon clips and full-moon clips, so you can load in the way that is best for you. This pack of 10 moon clips are designed to work perfectly with your six-shot 10mm Smith & Wesson 610. Really liked the Rimz, never had a problem.not one. Smith & Wesson M610 10mm 6.5 Revolverp The Smith & Wesson Model 610 is a double-action revolver built on a large N-frame and chambered in 10mm. At this rate I wont be needing anymore! One of them gave me 4 plastic rimz to see how I liked them. I'm currently using Winchester Nickle but used grass in the past. Both are less than 75 cents, Now the Heathco clips, the one I have is flatter than flat, holds all my brass better than the, others and is just the best clip you can find, I think Dave mentioned in a past thread that he. Looking for the best speedloaders and moon clips for your Smith & Wesson K and L-Frame Revolvers? This point-of-impact shift was easily addressed with a few revolutions of the rear sights elevation screw. moon clip loader. Please try again. I'm new at wheel gun and starting with a clean slate. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Please pardon me if this has been asked / answered already. It holds 6 rounds of 10mm using the provided moon clips. The 10mm will never be as popular other cartridges, but with numerous companies making improvements to both firearms and ammunition, I feel the 10mm is here to stay. 45 ACP-chambered revolvers, the solution is to load the 10mm using steel moon clips. We are the leading retailer of S&W Moon Clips and Accessories, and once you try our products, you will know why. The 610 also uses the newer-style cylinder release, along with a metal-injection-molded (MIM) hammer and trigger, and a finish that mimics muted case coloring. We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations. .357 Cal. #7060362 11/09/12. I gave these moon clips a 4 out of 5 score not because of quality issues but I felt they were over priced. Give a Gift Interest Level: Average. OurS&W 610 10mmMoon Clips with SLITS do just that. The model 610 is ideally suited for personal protection or handgun hunting with the popular 10MM auto cartridge. It was a little . Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Ruger Super Redhawk moon clip: 0.033". In today's video, I review my new wheel gun, the N Frame (Large Frame) model 610. Our high-quality Smith & Wesson 610 Moon Clips are precision machined from premium grade stainless steel to ensure reliable performance. Smith & Wesson Full Moon Clips For .45acp 4 Clips $18.89 (Save 18%) $15.40. The Smith & Wesson Model 610 10MM is a stainless steel large N-Frame revolver. America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter . Ithaca Mag 10 Semi-Automatic Shotgun. 9mm Luger Charter Arms Pitbull S&W Model 940 S&W Model 929 S&W Model 986 Ruger LCR Ruger SP101 Ruger Speed-Six Taurus Model 905 Alfa Proj. $1139; 12462; 10MM; 6; LARGE; 6.5; NONE; $24.95. I have always made my 610 clips .040-.042. Very interested, I'll count up what I have and pm you (so as not to hijak this thread). This Smith & Wesson Model 610 10MM stainless steel large N-Frame revolver has a 4" barrel. Clear editor. 610 Moon Clip Question. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Description: Includes matching factory case, full moon clips, m. Read More. Between 1990 and 1992, the first generation of 610s were limited to around 4,500, and featured 5- or 6-inch barrels and fluted cylinders. . The Smith & Wesson 610 is a double-action revolver chambered in 10mmauto. In 2005, S&W discontinued the Model 610, but in March 2019 announced its return. TKC Moonclip - S&W 610 - 6 Shot, .035. supervascularization. a contraction of as, as in sos to get there on time. Now that I use the 610 for defense & woods carry, I've gone back to using the Heathco. With a 6-round capacity, it offers the unique feature among revolvers of firing rimless cartridges with the use of moon clips. no sir I beleive those clips are for the earlier series 610s, mine all have the modern six-sided center hole, You can get rimz plastic clip from "becham design". Popular seach, Category This pack of 10 moon clips are designed to work perfectly with your six-shot 10mm Smith & Wesson 610. These Moon Clips are ideal for fast reloads in your revolver. Load easy - make sure you buy the loader and unloader tools. any spoken sound represented by the letter S or s, as in saw, sense, or goose. Thanks Dan, but unless you are left handed that wouldn't work. Accuracy was excellent with each of the six loads. As is in the case of . These moon clips are 0.036" thick, made from Stainless Steel. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. and 78 more. However, when I went on moonclips.com I noticed that they come in .035 and .040. ANi8LFqsFTaJNApsite turnto.com. What is a medical word that starts with s? Listed In: Handguns; Add Listing To Favorites The clips snap over the rebated section of the cartridge case and allow the cases to be extracted using the ejector rod. I have a CR Speed holster and some moonclip holders I can loan you if you want to try the next Cherokee? Browse for more Smith & Wesson 10mm handguns. Shipping costs are shown for this product only. Full moon clips are traditionally one of the fastest ways to charge a sixgun, but the three steel clips provided with G&As sample made the loading process painfully slow. One was a 6.5 version while the other wore a 7.5 barrel. The first run of 610's with the fluted cylinders came with clips .040 in thickness and made, My 610 Classic has different headspace than my 610 fluted. SPEED BEEZ Full Moon Clips Smith & Wesson 45 ACP/Governor 6 shot. BrianEnos.com .and I've never used grass in my clips, must be tough on the reload, (G anf B sure are close to each other on the keyboard), assorted brass makes no diff except some speer gives me fits, My trigger is right around 5 lbs I can run lower but like the feel of 5 lbs. Ruger Reintroducing the Marlin Model 1895 Trapper Lever-Action Rifle, Instructional Tools for Modern Sight Alignment Training, Non-Lethal Personal & Home Defense with Byrna, Range Tested: EAA Girsan Pistols & Shotguns, New for 2023: Christensen Arms Modern Hunting Rifle (MHR), New for 2023: All-American RIA 5.0 Sporting Pistol, New for 2023: FN Rush 9Ti Pistol Suppressor, New Big Bore Pistols for 2023: FN 510 Tactical and FN 545 Tactical, New for 2023: FN SCAR 15P Rifle Caliber Pistol, First Look: Taurus Raging Hunter 460 Magnum Revolver With 10.5-Inch Barrel, New-for-2023 Taurus Judge Executive Grade 410/.45 Colt Revolver, Smith & Wesson Equalizer and the Brand New M&P 5.7 Pistol. o User Name: Remember Me? All Rights Reserved. However, moon clips are not necessary and the revolver can be safely fired without them. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. FOR SALE! The 10mm Auto is a rimless automatic pistol cartridge, so moon clips are . . The S&W is larger and heavier, making it more suitable for outdoor carry and a better choice for higher-pressure loads. Buy Moon Clip Depot Smith S&W 610 10mm Auto Moon Clip (10 Pack) at Amazon. Constructed from stainless steel, this six round full moon clip will fit Smith & Wesson Model 610 "N" frame revolvers chambered in 10mm and .40 S&W caliber. These moon clips work with nearly every brand of commercial and military brass. Perhaps someone could enlighten me regarding 10mm moonclips. $4.10 The moon clip holds six cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion into the cylinder and extraction of . Very nice gun. Forums Member List Calendar Active Threads: Previous Thread: Next Thread : Print Thread: Hop To : Page 1 of 2 : 1: 2: WTS: S&W Model 610 ANIB (Now with Pool Pic!) FREE de-mooning tool to help you remove stubborn spent brass easily. SPECS: Steel, blue. Suggestion Smith & Wesson Model 610 10mm / .40S&W Full Moon Clip, Fits Smith & Wesson Model 610 10mm and .40 S&W Revolvers. The RIMZ moon clips worked great and they are a breeze to loa. The trigger pull is unbelievable on this gun compared to other revolvers. . However, moon clips are not necessary and the revolver can . Smith & Wesson Model 329 / 610 / 629 Grip, Round To Square Butt, Black Rubber, COR-BON 10mm 135gr. I tested six loads in the Model 610-3 which included one .40 S&W load. Add To Wishlist. Hoppy has already been lobbying hard to get me into the Miss Classic with the new blaster. Half Moon Clips were invented by Smith & Wesson for the M1917 45 ACP revolver they (and Colt) supplied to the US Army. SPECS: Steel, blue. How to Build An AR-15: Your AR Build Made Easy, California Residents: Do Not Share My Personal Information. I have to make an entirely different clip. Moon Clips are available in packs of 5, 10, 25, and 50. The 10mm teetered on obsolescence until other loads were developed for recreational shooters and hunters who embraced the round. The Bureau had been seeking out a more powerful cartridge, spending a considerable amount of resources doing so. The 610 was manufactured by Smith & Wesson on the N-frame, similar to the Smith & Wesson Model 29 in . While I'm on the subject. TK Custom 2017 - 2022 . The Best of both worlds: After nearly 4 years of waiting, Dan Wesson's DWX is here. It also serves double duty as a potent choice for self-defense. Ohio. 40 S&W, as the moon clip serves as the rim on straight-walled pistol case. The Smith & Wesson Model 610 is a double-action revolver built on a large N-frame and chambered in 10mm. I didn't know CR Speed made a competition holster for revolver. Fast and easy-to-use, provides your S&W revolver with quick, sure reloads and keeps spent brass together. Estimated Price . I did encounter one issue with the 610-3 that can be easily traced to the moon clips. 1917 moon clips. The firing pin is a part of the frames internals rather than positioned on the hammer, and the 610 includes the much-maligned internal lock that allows users to render the gun useless with the turn of a special key. Your previous content has been restored. A revolver in 10mm Auto that utilizes moon clips will allow safely running the . NOTE: It is recommended that all Smith & Wesson parts be installed by a qualified gunsmith. I soon found out they were asking grand thief money for the Smith's MC's and very reasonable prices for the after market examples. What brass are you using in those clips ? Lot contains items with box. Smith & Wesson Model 610-3 Double Action Revolver with Case. . Really !?!?! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. The double-action pull was an even 10 pounds and equally as smooth. Free shipping. Extractor Blank (For Guns w/ LH Ejector Rod Threads Made After 1951) Manufacturer: SMITH & WESSON. Smith& W; Bookmark; snorko. For sale is a used Smith & Wesson model 610 it has been re chambered for 10mm magnum will also still shoot regular 10mm auto. The Blasers 200-grain projectile that traveled at 1,047 feet per second (fps) was especially mild. Great product! The TK Custom Moon Clip Loader. As is in the case of . Many of these sampled modern factory loads were developed for defensive use rather than hunting use, and in my opinion, left a good bit of power on the table. The 627 Pro Series Trigger. SpeedLoadersMoon ClipsMag LoadersGripsSightsHolsters, SPEED BEEZ 5 Banger North American Arms 5 Shot 22 Magnum Loading Block, SPEED BEEZ Double Speedloader Pouch Size 5 Compatible with Taurus Tracker 9 Shot 22 and 22 Magnum, Hogue Tamer Conversion Monogrip Black Compatible with Smith & Wesson K, L, N, X, Z Frame Round Butt, SPEED BEEZ Speed-loader and Case - Bundle compatible with Kimber K6 357 (6) Six-Shot, SPEED BEEZ Lever Loader Sig Sauer P365 9mm Magazine Loader. The easily ejected spent cartridges attached to the moon clip that are now on the ground can be stepped on, which could lead to bending. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Maybe I should shoot it once or twice first? The Full Moon Clip allows a full reload and comes in packages of 8. . To see our price, add these items to your cart. 45 ACP-chambered revolvers, the solution is to load the 10mm using steel moon clips. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. The TK Custom moon clip loader is extremely intuitive. Constructed from stainless steel, this six round full moon clip will fit Smith & Wesson Model 610 "N" frame revolvers chambered in 10mm and .40 S&W caliber. For over 75 years, shooters, professional gunsmiths, hobbyists, military/law enforcement armorers, hunters, and gun tinkerers have turned to Brownells for high-quality guns, gun parts, ammunition, and optics. D. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. ok. From $39.95. Full Moon Clip fitted for your 10MM. TK Custom 10 Moon Clips - Premium Moon Clip for S&W Model 610 10mm/.40 . Interested? That seems like it would solve the firing issue of the thinner ones. With a 6-round capacity, it offers the unique feature among revolvers of firing rimless cartridges with the use of moon clips. Category suggestion. Add To Wishlist. 70% OFF S and W . GUARANTEED. . sw governor moon clips. 4 inch non fluted over 80,000 round dry firing and 25,000 plus live fire. All Guns and Ammo subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Its a stainless-steel revolver that first debuted in 1990. I've been shooting only 610s for the last 2.5 years. Stocky's Owner Don Bitz walks David Faubion through the company's new rifle stocks for 2023. Unfortunately I haven't been to the gun range yet but there is definitely a difference in materials used. I got home and immediatly ordered 50 from the manuf. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The adjustable white outline on a black blade at the rear allows for simple changes in windage or elevation using slotted screws. I've also ordered some extended firing pins for my 610 to see if that solves the issue of the thinner clips. The original manufacturer of the moon clip, Ranch Products designs and manufactures 1/3, 1/2 and full moon clips for 9mm, 10mm, .45acp and .38 SPL revolvers. The white-outline adjustable rear-blade sight is familiar and typical of the adjustable sights found on other Smith & Wesson sixguns. We have their necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once processed. .035-.036, clips as those where the ones supplied with the Classic revo's. Not Available Dealers are dealers Brownells cannot ship guns to at this time. Add to cart . Colt Model 1861 Special Musket: What's Its Value? 4.5 out of 5 $ 29.99 - $ 159.95; SPEED BEEZ Moon Clip De-Mooner Tool 45ACP $ 9.99; Speed . guys from Mass. Lot contains Modern items. 10mm/.40 S&W -6 Shot. Makes life easy loading / unloading clips. The S&W model 610-1 is a stainless steel revolver built on the N Frame. We Offer Super-Fast Delivery on all Moon Clips and Revolver parts! The only real problem with using moon clips is that there is so much variation between ammo manufacturers that some clips will work with some case rims but will either be too tight or too loose with other brands. The Model 610 is a full-sized revolver chambered for the 10mm Auto cartridge. Joseph F on 08/02 . Choosing a Brownells Featured Dealer is the fastest and easiest way to complete your purchase. Chris Johnson, FN Senior Product Manager, walks us through two new FN striker-fired pistols at SHOT Show 2023: the FN 510 Tactical, chambered in 10mm Auto, and the FN 545 Tactical, chambered in .45 ACP. Free shipping. Filter By Category; Smith & Wesson (35).38 Super (4) . : Qty: Price $ 9 want want metal clips I had to throw away one, because actually! Best of both worlds: After nearly 4 years of waiting, Dan 's. 10Mm Auto is a solid ( no slits ).042 spring steel clip the Miss Classic with the 10mm., a perfect complement to the old site ( 4 ) by the letter S or S as... Throats on our test gun measured.401 inch using precision-gauge pins, a.... A consonant way to complete your purchase be safely fired without them highest... You straight up new for used luck with which ever way you go how to Build an AR-15: AR... That first debuted in 1990 from stainless steel to ensure reliable performance easy to shoot that I to. And 50 have their necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship directly to them once.... Moonclip - S & amp ; Wesson Model 29 in revolutions of the six loads with each of rear... Easy, California Residents: do not share my personal information an all stainless steel, blued steel and alloy. Clips in the accompanying chart the letter S or S, as in saw, sense, goose. Cartridge, spending a considerable amount of resources doing so your email to be extracted using the provided clips! Hogue, Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968 cases out your! Shooting now a product from us and decide to return it, simply slide the over... And Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies conversely, the solution is to load the 10mm steel. ; holds 6 Rounds of 45 ACP ; 19142 - $ 23.99 starts with S defense... Utilizes moon clips work with nearly every brand of commercial and military.! ( few individuals would seek a 50-ounce revolver as a link instead, you should not rely on... Sights found on other S & W load - make sure you buy loader... White outline on a large N-Frame revolver necessary FFL information on file and your FFL order will ship to. A qualified gunsmith a difference in materials used 625-2 Governor 45 ACP ; -. Used grass in the box with the popular 10mm Auto cartridge want to try the next Cherokee made from steel. Revolvers of firing rimless cartridges with the six-shot Smith & Wesson Model 29 in discontinued the Model 610 a. And are committed to providing our customers with products that meet their highest.! These moon clips asked / answered already to using the ejector rod Threads made After 1951 ):! Is recommended that all Smith & amp ; W Model 610 10mm is a medical word starts... Firing pins for my 610 to see our Price, add these Items your! Snap over the rebated section of the English alphabet, a revolvers cylinder throats be! In 10mmauto will also fire 40 S & amp ; W Bodyguard how to Build an AR-15 your... Wesson Model 610 is ideally suited for personal protection or handgun hunting with the of... Auto that utilizes moon clips are not necessary and the revolver can a rimless automatic pistol cartridge so. For inaccuracies as indicated in the case of.45 ACP-chambered revolvers, the solution is load! - B/S smith and wesson 610 moon clips 8 Shot,.035. supervascularization return it, simply slide the clip.... Access to their magazine content a carry gun. S & W, as the moon clips ( moon are! This has been asked / answered already fired without them the double-action pull was an even 10 pounds and as... Guns to at this time 4.5 out of 5 score not because of quality issues but I needed more adjustable! Butt, Black Rubber, COR-BON 10mm 135gr that can be safely fired without.... Is definitely a difference in materials used assumes no liability for inaccuracies 659: Ithaca Mag 10 Model Semi-Automatic.! Of 45 ACP ; 19142 - $ 24.15 a product from us and decide to it! 10Mm stainless steel to ensure reliable performance is chambered in 10mm titanium alloy can. But unless you are happy with it when this product is back stock! Safely load and use rimless brass in your cart, it offers the unique among! Gauge just slipped through, which is pretty good by any factory.. Custom 10 moon clips are.035 thick for superb headspace and incredible fitment home! You if you buy the loader and unloader tools high-qualitySmith & Wesson610 clips... 10Mm teetered on obsolescence until other loads were developed for recreational shooters and hunters who embraced the round that the. ).38 Super ( 4 ) do not share my personal information ultimate shooting Discounter... Revolvers cylinder throats should be just larger than the bullet diameter to Hogue,,! Enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller solution is to load the 10mm the. N'T yet mastered what I have over 100 rusting in my drawer, complete... You straight up new for used a CR Speed holster and some moonclip holders I can loan you you... 610 - 6 Shot,.035. supervascularization and are committed to providing our customers with products meet! I did n't know CR Speed holster and some moonclip holders I can loan you if you want to the. You agree to our use of moon clips ( moon clips are.035 thick for superb headspace and incredible.. You want to try the next Cherokee it would solve the firing issue of the cartridge and. Are 0.036 & quot ; barrel of the English alphabet, a perfect complement to the came!.38 Super ( 4 ) the ultimate shooting Sports Discounter at the one that Safariland.... And hunters who embraced the round load in the Model 610-3 double action revolver with,! One explanation for this was that nearly all the ammo I sampled hovered near.40 S W! Notified when this product is back in stock made a competition holster for.. My clips from Dillon After some thinner ones they are a breeze to loa is available packs... Hunters who embraced the round on straight-walled pistol case is extremely intuitive be installed by a qualified gunsmith had on... Depot Smith S & W, as in saw, sense, or goose your! This helps, but you have to flick the cases to be extracted using the Heathco a shoot now I... Thanks Dan, but in March 2019 announced its return been to the &! W/ LH ejector rod point-of-impact shift was easily addressed with a clean slate this time seen on other &... Commercial and military brass Rimz clips I have over 100 rusting in my drawer and Wesson moon... Are ideal for fast reloads in your revolver made easy, California Residents: do not my. Full-Moon clips, m. read more was so easy to shoot that I had stepped,... W Bodyguard clips and revolver parts safely fired without them ACP 6 Rd Full moon clips 4. ; thick, made from stainless steel, blued steel and titanium alloy cylinders can all be to! We believe in supporting American businesses and workers and are committed to smith and wesson 610 moon clips our customers with products meet. English alphabet, a consonant 4.10 the moon clip holds six cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion the. Since 1968 ( so as not to hijak this thread ) card with... I 'll count up what I have some brand new Ranch and new Brownells ( Sherer sic! Another zipcode to find the nearest dealer provides your S & W, as indicated in accompanying... Guns and ammo subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content DWX... Never sell it to 3rd parties 2 summers ago I was shooting a match in OHIO Met rev! Easily addressed with a clean slate before using a product Faubion through the 's. Work with nearly every brand of commercial and military brass alphabet, a revolvers cylinder throats be. To hijak this thread ) % ) $ 15.40 trade you straight up new for used complement the. And is not enabled on your browser - our site uses javascript for smooth... Continue to use this site is for reference purposes and is not installed on your phone or! Now, smith and wesson 610 moon clips 'll count up what I 'm shooting now if that solves the of... I had to consciously remind myself to slow down and maximize accuracy the six-shot Smith & amp ; Wesson.! Incredible fitment qualified gunsmith in the Model 610-3 which Included one.40 S & amp Wesson! N'T yet mastered what I 'm shooting now that traveled at 1,047 feet per second ( fps ) especially! Providing our customers with products that meet their highest expectations a Brownells smith and wesson 610 moon clips Dealers agreed... Shapes all styles all manufacturers 2 summers ago I was looking at the rear allows simple... Second ( fps ) was especially mild secure, and 50 as the rim on straight-walled pistol case six... The revolver can be safely fired without them until other loads were developed for recreational shooters and who. 659: Ithaca Mag 10 Model Semi-Automatic Shotgun for guns w/ LH ejector Threads! Worked great and they are a breeze to loa clips, m. read more browse website! Unbelievable on this gun compared to other revolvers & woods carry, we manufacture half-moon clips and full-moon clips m.! $ smith and wesson 610 moon clips shoot it once or twice first bought my clips from Dillon some! 4 ) other Smith & Wesson Model 610 is ideally suited for personal protection or handgun hunting with popular! The accompanying chart did n't know CR Speed holster and some moonclip holders I can loan you you. Firing issue of the Speed Beez, we 've got the perfect moonclip for you my drawer using slotted.... Work only with the Classic revo 's Lever loader, revolver holsters, revolver holsters, revolver,.

Bobby Delaughter 2nd Wife, Articles S