The nearest pickup location within a 50-mile radius is automatically chosen when you enter the site. Its also a big space-saver over bigger frames. So, an A+ on customer service. Definitely a good around the house pressure washer. Verified purchase: If yes, then continue reading because weve written a comprehensive guide here about Honda pressure washers to help you make your choice. In terms of what you can clean, its a long list. I tried it out cleaning some outdoor furniture which it did a good job getting dirt and green off. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; FNA Group is a vertically integrated manufacturer of gas & electric pressure washers, pumps, generators, trailers, hoses and replacement parts. You can also live chat with usvia the little widget at the bottom of your screen. Thanks Dave, we really appreciate the review. Documentation for start-up and operating manual are easy to read and understand. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The wand has a considerably long hose which makes it convenient to use. Hose, SIMPSON Cleaning ALWB60827 Water Blaster Series 4200 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 4.0 GPM, Honda Engine, Includes Spray Gun and Wand, 5 QC Nozzle Tips, Monster Series 3/8-in. It pulled the soap easily out of the jug. Four different detachable spray tips that store on the machine, are very easy and quick to install, without having to stop the machine. Very strong pressure without being anything too crazy. Not all items are available at all locations, so pickup availability will vary based on the selected store. On the clock, Kenny dives deep to discover the practical limits and comparative differences for all kinds of tools. Its compact design is lightweight and small enoug to be easily transported by one person. 5/16 in Wheel Diameter (in.) Condition: In my opinion, if the wand had been included and the labeling was accurate, they would have a very good product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Simpson Cleaning CM61248-S Clean Machine 3400 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 4 QC Nozzle Tips, 5/16-in. I bought this pressure washer due to the price and high PSI. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Select this option for all items you wish to pick up. Simpson Professional ALH3425-S 3600 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine (CARB FOR 50 STATES), Simpson Professional ALH3228 3400 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson MegaShot 3000 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Surface Cleaner, OEM Technologies Pump & Honda GCV160 Engine, Simpson MegaShot 2800 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ OEM Technologies & Honda GCV160 Engine, Simpson PowerShot Professional 3300 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson PowerShot PS61002-S 3500 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson MegaShot 3000 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ OEM Technologies & Honda GC160 Engine, Simpson IS61028 Industrial Series 4400 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson WaterBlaster Professional 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Belt-Drive Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson MegaShot MSH3125-S 3200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ OEM Technologies & Honda GC190 Engine (CARB for 50 States), Simpson IS61024 Industrial Series 3000 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson BB65106 Big Brute Professional 4000 PSI (Gas-Hot Water) Pressure Washer w/ Comet Pump & Electric Start Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson IS61023 Industrial Series 2700 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GC190 Engine, Simpson WaterBlaster Professional 4200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Belt-Drive Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson IS61030 Industrial Series 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Belt-Drive Pressure Washer w/ Comet Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson Professional 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ CAT Pump & Electric Start Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson IS61026 Industrial Series 3500 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX270 Engine, Simpson BB65106 Big Brute Professional 4000 PSI (Gas-Hot Water) Pressure Washer (Scratch & Dent), Simpson Professional 3200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson Professional 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson SW4440HCBM 4200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Belt-Drive Medium Roll Cage Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson Professional 4000 PSI (Gas-Hot Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ Comet Pump & Electric Start Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson SPW3625HADSRC 3600 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Small Roll Cage Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Simpson opts for 10-inch pneumatic tires that are wider than a lot of the cheaper wheels rolling around. 3400 PSI Plastic Pressure Washer Replacement Spray Gun. Overall the engine runs well though not very quiet. They also sell longer spray hoses and extension hoses which are nice if you are working on a large area. x 50-ft. My old one had the wheels at the back and you tilted it and pushed it. . There are a couple of things that could be better. That is more hassle than it is worth. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Limited Warranty Consumer Use 2 Years on HONDA engine, 1 Year on frame and pump components, 90 Days on spray accessory items. This pressure washer is compact compared to other pressure washers and really does it's job. Condition: The cart design is not perfect in that it lifts up at the back to be moved so you essentially lift and pull to move it. This unit is a Simpson 3400 psi gas pressure washer which was mislabeled as a 3000 psi washer (strange). This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Eligible items will have the Local Pickup option available both on the product page and in the cart. It has large rear wheels for easier movement in rough lawn. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. | Using cold water, at 3400 PSI it can handle any job a homeowner might need to perform. Get free shipping on qualified 3400 PSI Pressure Washers products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department. You can reach them toll-free by calling 877-362-4271. SIMPSON 60995 3,400-Psi 2.5 Gpm Gas Pressure Washer By Honda. Nozzle Type: Pro-style tips with quick disconnect - SIMPSON Team. Reach us via email for assistance. The unit is shipped in foam to prevent damage but the box arrived open and upside down. This unit is Made in U.S.A. of foreign and domestic components. I didnt give it 5 stars because it was hard to roll around. I couldn't believe it, all of a sudden the unit started making a racket - when I investigated I found nuts and bolts laying on the ground. SIMPSON. The Simpson Clean Machine 3200 PSI at 2.4 GPM 196cc Cold Water Residential Gas Pressure Washer is a nice machine. I ended up missing one piece so I contacted Home Depot about it. Setup was a breeze: remove it from the box, put on the handle, pour in the oil, add gasoline, hook up to the water supply, turn on the water, and start the engine. There is a lot to go through here so, please bear with me Shop SIMPSON Aluminum 3400 PSI 2.5-Gallon-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer (CARB) in the Gas Pressure Washers department at Lowe's.com. If you live in a cold climate, you need to spray some pressure washer antifreeze in the pump which you can get at Home Depot. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false"; I like the smaller size of this machine, it is exactly what it claims to be. ft. Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove with Door New, Simpson ALH4240 Aluminum CAT 4200 PSI 4.0 GPM Honda Gas Pressure Washer New, Firman T08071 8000W/10000W Electric Start Tri-Fuel Gas Propane Natural Gas Generator New, Zip'r 3 XTRA Traveler Mobility Scooter Blue, Vive Health Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter, Vive Health 4-Wheel Swivel Seat Mobility Scooter Black, Triangle Tube Smart 60 56 Gal Indirect Hot Water Heater New, Triangle Tube Smart 120 119 Gal Indirect Hot Water Heater New, Marey ECO110 3.0 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater Open Box, Excel Vent-Free Propane LP 1.6 GPM Tankless Water Heater New, Customer Service:(888) 978-4993(M-F 8 AM - 5:30 PM CT), After Hours/Weekend Sales:(888) 999-1522. | All that was needed was to hook up the handle, attach the pressure hose,fill the oil tank with the oil that they provided. Premium pneumatic tires For orders placed by phone or online that are under $99.00, a shipping charge of $15.30 will be applied. The choke and throttle controls are separate for easy starting and power adjustment. When you use the special soap spray nozzle, it will pull the detergent out of the tank so you can soak the surface before pressure washing it. Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles. When your order is ready, you will receive an email including specific pickup instructions. Hence, most new pressure washer manufacturers dont bother producing their own engines. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I had bought the Powerhorse 3000 for my husband about 2 or 3 years ago. It is very solidly built, and works extremely well in all phases. Heavy-duty pressure washers with flow and reliability. Best Stanley Utility Knives Our Favorites! You will be prompted to enter the name, mobile phone, and email address of the person who will be picking up the order during checkout. Ive used it for many patio, sidewalk and house wash down. The only reason that I did not give 5 bars on quality was that the oil drain bolt was loose, and had a small oil leak to clean up. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. Andwe'll even send you our "Best Tools for Your Hard-earned Dollars" white paper! We love to see results - you can tag #simpsonclean on social media if you ever care to show off your before/after photos. Its a great design that ensures whatever youre using doesnt go through the pump components first. My old machine had a place to hang the bottle of cleaner and you put a siphon hose into the cleaner. In my first use it seems to work just as well as my old unit and it knocks the heavy algae buildup off my concrete well (see photo). To read the full story, please visit, craftsmanprotools.com. For homeowners that take pressure washing seriously and professionals that want a budget-friendly model for light to medium-duty use, the Simpson PowerShot PS61044 3400 PSI pressure washer is an excellent fit thats priced right. | The GS190 sits in between the two, offering better durability than the GC but bringing down the price somewhat from a GX-powered unit. Consider buying from another seller and buy from one that can provide what I would consider normal customer service. Sold by: Hose could be a little longer. There is a strap included to hang your hose on for storage. AAA industrial triplex pumps with . Both holding points on the frame work well for resting their respective accessories, but theyll bounce off pretty quickly as your trailer or truck is going down the road. The more minimal frame also doesnt provide as much protection as a full roll cage. Just snap on the top half of the handle, add oil (supplied) attach the high pressure and water hoses, add gas and you are ready to do some serious cleaning. homedealss. Commercial pressure washers intended for heavy use get a triplex pump while axial cam goes on models that expect lighter use. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I bought this pressure washer due to the price and high PSI. We change out the connectors to quick-connect because we like the ease of setting it up. Chat live with a real member of our team for immediate product or order assistance. OEM Technologies axial cam pumps with patent pending PowerBoost technology provide higher pressure at the nozzle resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. There is a nice mounting spot on the machine to put the spray heads you aren't using so you don't lose them but I find I switch between them a lot more than I realized. Or, must it have a water supply that is under pressure, like a municipal water supply. So far, I am impressed with this power washer! Hose, Black/Red & Cleaning 80479 Universal 31-Inch Pressure Washer Wand, Silver, Simpson Cleaning MS61085 MegaShot 3400 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 2.5 GPM, Kohler SH270, 5 QC Nozzle Tips, 5/16-in. Since we don't need anything industrial, we previously went with an electric pressure washer that lasted only one usage and provided less pressure washing than our garden hose. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "protoorev-20"; View All Surface Cleaners for Pressure Washers, Steel-braided Monster Hose 5/16 in. It comes with four different spray tips- 0, 15, 40 and one for applying soap. I am very happy with this pressure washer! such as Kohler SH270 and Honda GC160/190. And down the road it could easily be replaced with a bungee if the strap deteriorates. ft. The pump Simpsons 10-year aluminum frame warranty adds to making this purchase a lasting investment. Join our newsletter and get the latest tool reviews every week! With plenty of summertime cleaning to do, we set out to see if its a better fit for homeowners or professionals. I powerspray my wood fence every year to freshen it up and it does a great job.Once I figured out how to hang the hose on the machine I really liked it. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Shop pressure washers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. The SIMPSON Aluminum Series is designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments. FNA Group is a vertically integrated manufacturer of gas & electric pressure washers, pumps, generators, trailers, hoses and replacement parts. . The power washer itself is very powerful and washes surfaces with ease. . But I just grabbed one at the local hardware store for $16 rather than try to track down the company and get a replacement. Keep in mind that this machine puts out as much pressure as many commercial machines do, so when you squeeze the wand handle trigger for the first time, you will notice the powerful difference, and I definitely appreciate getting my concrete driveway mildew-free in half the time it used to take with my older 2700 PSI machine. It has more than enough capacity to do the jobs around my house. Compact Chainsaw (Tool Only) New (#284345767303). But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. And NEVER spray near animals or people. The . * This free shipping rate applies to prepaid orders only, paid via credit card, fax checks, etc. Save $ 19.01 (5 %) $ 379 99 $ 599 99 . Credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and financing are accepted for Local Pickup orders. Trying to decide if you should get a Honda pressure washer for your outdoor cleaning projects? Cold, Includes Detergent Siphon Tube, Gun, Hose, Nozzle, Wand, Heavy Duty 3400 psi 2.5 gpm Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Search by product type, product name, etc. Additionally, some items ship directly from our manufacturer partners and are not available for pickup. The included nozzles are what would most common be used in a home application. So it is easy to buy parts or wand extensions. The clean machine from Simpson arrived almost ready to go. Thats a good middle ground between entry-level gas or electric pressure washers and stronger models that have a larger engine and triplex pump. The power washer comes with three nozzle heads for different power levels. We would welcome the opportunity to understand the root cause of the issue and what can be done to help resolve your experience. Spray patterns are powerful and smooth, very even. This is a very nice pressure washer for the money. The machine is easy to wheel around, easy to start, works well. x 25-ft. MorFlex Hose, Black & Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Cart Airless Paint Sprayer, Gray, Simpson Cleaning MS61085 MegaShot 3400 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 2.5 GPM, Kohler SH270, 5 QC Nozzle Tips, 5/16-in. Get the scoop on discounts, new products and more! A residential unit. It's also labeled as a 3000 PSI at 2.3 GPM pressure washer instead of a 3400 PSI at 2.5 GPM. I just couldn't give this five stars even though it's a great machine. With 187 cubic centimeters of displacement, its a manual recoil start engine that should give you reliable starting and power for years. The engine is top quality which has started for me every time on the first try (impressive). Thats right where we expect it to be, running about $150 more than bargain brand homeowner models and $150 less than Honda GX/triplex pump-driven professional commercial models with similar performance levels. Aluminum 3600 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer with HONDA GX200 Engine: Price $ 359 99 $ 379.00. I had to space out the wheel with washers to get the tire off the frame. I have not used it with detergent yet and have only used the 35 degree tip because it worked so well I did not need anything else. SIMPSON Aluminum 3400 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer with HONDA GX200 Engine (449) Questions & Answers (114) + Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 829 99 $70.00 /mo* suggested payments with 12 months* financing Apply Now HONDA GX200 engine with a low oil shutdown feature Reliable CAT PUMPS triplex plunger pump

Ina Garten Brunswick Stew, Abby Comey, Ucla Transfer Deadline Spring 2021, Articles S