The only downside for me was it quoted American sizes so I laid the pattern over one of my existing dresses to find out which cutting lines to use. S9112 I feel like this is taking the idea of the previous pattern but just executing it in a less exciting way. Ooooo good eye! Meh. Boring, but fine. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. S8908 I do like the sleek lines of this shirt dress, though the two-toned color blocked version seems a bit wild. There is absolutely nothing from this line-up that I want, am thinking about, nada. Simplicity Misses' Knit Dress in Two Lengths by Mimi G Style S9740, Simplicity Another day, another Summer collection! Trying to bring in the most popular patterns to keep them in the new styles as they phase out the old envelopes? Sewing Patterns by Category; Catalogs; All Products. Quick view . S9132 Because we didnt have enough options already. Please? Women's Knit Skirts and Pants in Two Lengths S9752, Simplicity Consistently earned 5-star reviews, dispatched orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Consider adding to my tip jar! S9103 This dress at least has some buttons and optional features to make it a little bit interesting. I thought that image looked familiar. Sewing Patterns and clothing patterns from SewingPatterns.com including clothing patterns and dress patterns from simplicity patterns. I cant say that this is my favorite dress/jumpsuit design of all time, but I do think that the tailored details on the front are very interesting, I like the highlighting of the waist, and Im always a sucker for a wide leg. I like the two vintage patterns but I am very attracted to vintage full stop. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! They are nice but nothing that makes me want to sew anything. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Customer Privacy Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use, Consumer Goods, Atlanta, GA | igdesigngroup-americas.com, 2022 IG Design Group Americas, Inc. | All Rights Reserved, Women's Knit Skirts and Pants in Two Lengths, Misses' Knit Skirts and Pants in Two Lengths, Misses' Knit Top and Skirt in Two Lengths, Misses' and Women's Shirt, Pants and Halter Top for American Sewing Guild, Misses' Knit Dress in Two Lengths by Mimi G Style, Men's Shirts and Shorts by Norris Danta Ford, Misses' Tops and Cargo Pants by Mimi G Style, Women's Knit Dress in Two Lengths by Mimi G Style, 4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 (104-110-116-122-128-134-140-146). GIBSON EUREKA OFFRAY Toggle Menu . Misses' Dresses S9742, Simplicity Actually this pattern might be worth it for the raglan top if you are looking for a mens raglan pattern. 0. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The 50s dress and the wrap pants are tye only ones that interest me. Id love to see this pattern made up by the bloggers out there cool or crazy? I like wearing dresses. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. Free PDF Sewing Patterns: Downloadable Patterns You Can Get Started on Today! 9122 is a reprint of 1080 as somebody else pointed out and I hope they have sorted out the pattern this print as the pieces did not fit together first time around. And I have to have Harry Potter if not for my little Hufflepuffs then for my friend who is a serious Potter fan and makes Potter stuff to sell and does parties for hire. The S9109 wrap skirt is elegant on the lithe model (which I aint). Otherwise, I totally agree with your Little House on the Prairie observation lol! S8939 This seems like a fairly practical pattern for making baby related things. Intermediate sewing skills are best suited for the added hemming and detail to fit required. It just feels heavy. I do love the Mimi g jumpsuit but I am different proportions to what looks good in this kind of style. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2022. Simplicity Simplicity Pattern Catalog Early Spring 2023. Otherwise I feel like this release is fine. Gosh! The official YouTube page of Simplicity Patterns. We are sorry. My muffin middle would NOT get along with it, but last year I sewing a Burda loose-fitting blouse and chose a size too big so I wear it as a very light jacket (I love it). The newest fall are on the top of the heap, but end at the mask pattern. The asymmetric button tab is interesting, but perhaps feels a bit awkward as well? This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. I may add length to this for me and it is most attractive. Im really not about the bare midriff, and while the top could be lengthened Im just not excited enough to actually do that. We might be going into a period where there wont be any patterns released that I am interested in. Literally cannot understand why they felt the need to include both of these along with S9128 and S9121 all in the same release. (LogOut/ Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. Personally, I feel like Ive seen several similar patterns lately, especially from Burda. Quick view. A: Error posting question. Or maybe its just the 90s influencelots of those are things Id have worn when I was at university, in a ditsy floral print so Im not inclined to revisit them now! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Simplicity Pattern 3743 Girls Size 3-12 Short Sleeve Summer Top Capri Pant Uncut at the best online prices at eBay! S9127 Family PJs. Pattern in great condition and uncut! Learn more. I really love the way the dress looks on the model the sleeve just has a really great drape, and even the skirt and trousers are styles that could look really good as part of a summer wardrobe. Simplicity Pattern Catalog Early Spring 2023, New Look There are lots of easy spring/summer styles in this release, but I have to admit there isn't much that I find particularly exciting. It looks a bit boxy to me, but it does have a higher neckline for those who want such things, and it also has several sleeve options. Its sort of boring, but its ok. I liked the fact that it has a choice of bust sizes. This pattern release is making me want to go and look at Vogue patterns for a bit of interesting detailing and tailoring. Free shipping for many products! I love the collar options, and while Im not personally the fondest of 1960s silhouettes, I can appreciate that there are a lot of people who are, and they should totally make this dress because its super cute. But I do kind of like the Cynthia Rowley dress/ top, and that first pair of wrap shorts/pants reminds me of a beloved pair of wrap shorts that I made as a teen. Show: Sort By: 1 2 3 . The 60s dress is adorable. 9101 in particular reminds me of the Sew House 7 Tea House dress that I have, though its not identical, and I like the detailing of the SH7 version more. [{"displayPrice":"$9.54","priceAmount":9.54,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"9","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"54","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"j2Ds5Za3pMkt2leFpGLMpDILnEm9Gj%2BXm5NXl6prdxHPOSBl4ZZrhsOhObcQ%2FipQd5A6b%2FOUZysclyNA0DsT1lu4vtgnwDVI75MJGBjZaCXCkEB30p53h7eNqvUdwoB6Bk1S%2FUjgbk83xo5CAbWFDy486Bs1rERExEYCiUFoFrOKuaua2dMFGybO85M%2FC9c8","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"},{"displayPrice":"$9.54","priceAmount":9.54,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"9","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"54","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":null,"locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"PICKUP"}]. Perhaps in a nice print or with different sleeves it might feel otherwise, but the solid pink is a bit much. So, I guess I would say that I like this but I know Id never wear it. Except maybe for the Mimi G pattern up top the first one, S9097 The dress version is actually really nice and something Id wear! But its still pretty. Please try again later. Then again maybe they are soooo boring I just think that. S9122 = Simplicity 1080 You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. S9126 I think this kid wins the hat game. You are right that Mimi G pretty much saved this one. Or is this a total snooze fest that isnt even worth a second look? Feel free to discuss it all in the comments! OK so I dont get on with the ruffles and so on, but there are some refreshingly different shapes here as well as the usual stuff. It said it was easy to make and I can confirm that it was. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. S9124 = Simplicity 1318 Misses' Tops S9749, Simplicity Simplicity S9757. I will admit that I think the curved pockets are cool, but Im also 95% sure Ive got something similar in the Burda stash. 0. Kind of. I even designed and sewed my own prairie dress. S8917 I feel like I want to like this jacket, but it seems a bit bulky and heavy for summer. Spring is usually my favorite releases but most of the spring offerings overall are sort of a yawn. S8914 I think this dress has the potential to be a cute, casual look for summer. S9116 I feel like this would have fit in with the sleeve trends from 2 years ago. A flowing skirt and fitted bodice and a deep neck provides a classic silhouette dress that's flattering on all women. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Join our list for alerts about new collections, sales, and exclusive offers.   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. S8929 Pattern Hacking. Original Price 11.33 Something went wrong. I figure its like Mimi G either this is your style or it really, really isnt. 2020. Please. 12.00. Otherwise I feel like this top is a pretty standard tunic style. Im going to Hawaii with my family and the pants look fun. Id never wear them because theyre not my style, but at least they have a bit of something going on. I guess we all need sleeping gear but really how different are the patterns? Shop a huge range of Simplicity sewing patterns to transform your wardrobe and home dcor. Customer Privacy Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use, Consumer Goods, Atlanta, GA | igdesigngroup-americas.com, 2022 IG Design Group Americas, Inc. | All Rights Reserved, Simplicity Pattern Catalog Early Spring 2023. I also like this maxi dress, especially the view with the tank-top straps. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. . Very pretty! A bit. S8931 More basic skirt patterns. Apart from the vintage sixties pattern, none of these really basic patterns inspire me Simplicity by name and by nature now it seems. Thanks soo much! (LogOut/ I like the gathering in the back; I think it adds an interesting design feature to a dress that is otherwise a bit plain. S9133 Ok, so I actually think this top pattern is pretty great. Some of these patterns are reprints of patterns that arent that old in fact, I wasnt even sure they had gone out of print (i.e., 9124 is exactly the same as Simplicity 1318 even made up in the same fabric). 1 / 14. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. Bring your order ID or pickup code (if applicable) to your chosen pickup location to pick up your package. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Cant we like tone it down to maybe 1-3? I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. S8919 I like this basic square-neck t-shirt pattern. So Ill just admire from afar. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Simplicity Pattern 8145 Girls Size A 3-8 Summer Dress Top Pants And Bags, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Wow, this release was DULL. I agree- this season has a lot of repeat patterns and Mimis patterns are the most interesting of the line! Maybe its just the fabric, but Im sort of seeing if scrubs were a dress going on here. Some of the other coordinates/wardrobe patterns are OK basics but decidedly not new or interesting. Simplicity Amazing Fit Collection Women's Summer Dress Sewing Pattern, Sizes 20W-28W Visit the Simplicity Store 82 ratings | 3 answered questions -44% $954 List Price: $16.95 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. I am seeing the influence of Urban Prairie Girl in this release, 8918 top, Cynthia Rowleys 8928, 8928 skirt. 8912 looks almost exactly like the tops/tunics/dresses in The Tunic Bible. 9. I do like the shorter (view B) tunic/dress, but on the whole I think this pattern is a bit of a pass for me. S9119 The heart opening on the back is a nice detail. Find out! Im still so happy to have my Burda stash . S9097 I know the Mimi G Style patterns are somewhat polarizing (they tend to either be someones style or really really arent) but I think we all have to appreciate that their existence is pretty much preventing the recent releases from being totally dull. New Look New Look Pattern Catalog Fall 2022. Vintage Patchwork Pillow Scottie Dog Cleaned Fresh Stuffing Some Feedsack Pieces (#314069367235). Granted, I'm a bit late with my review, but this week has been totally nuts and I feel like I'm still trying to recover and get everything that I need to do accomplished before heading into the next week. Straight pull-on midi-length skirt has side pockets and elasticated waist. These templates are intended for plus sizes 20W-28W. S8916 This dress feels a bit similar to other styles weve seen in the past, but I do like the front tie design detail. I think it might be a bit simple for me, but Id love to see it on others in some really stunning fabrics. I thoroughly enjoyed your entertaining review of Simplicitys latest offerings, which I especially appreciated because the collection is a bit flat. I do like the trousers/culottes, but Im sure Ive got similar styles in the stash. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I also sort of like the Mimi G two-piece outfit but I have a similar top already and the stripes on that skirt are throwing me. I do like the jumpsuit (Id use a fabric with more drape) and sort of like the first CR pattern. S9108 This is another pattern that I want to like, but Im not sure how I feel about it based on the styling. This is a rehashed, remix of old patterns. Had dress like this years ago & wore it to death! Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Its not the most exciting release, and as another commenter said, there are some indie echoes. Sale Price SGD 21.51 Yes, it suggests a 22" zipper down back center of dress, Q: You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. S9106 I want to like this shirt, but I just sort of dont. Once your package is ready for pickup, you'll receive an email and app notification. Butterick Summer 2022 Collection Lookbook. Somebody actually figured out which ones were copies of the earlier ones and posted the list on PatternReview. Very pleased, Cabbage Patch Kids CPK Lot Shoes, Sandals, Socks, Rattle (#314490364527). S9122 Dottie Angel. 20 thoughts on " Burda Spring/Summer 2020 Catalog Patterns " LindaC says: February 9, 2020 at 12:06 pm. The companion post to this one is the top 15 Indie Sewing Patterns for Summer 2020. Now I can have as many as I like . That would go quite nicely with this Mimi pattern. It's a loose-fitting jacket with wide sleeves, shawl collar and button fastens plus a loop at side front. I agree with your assessment of 8924, the way they have styled it on the envelope makes me want to get in my car and drive 6 hours to the closest Joanns (Im in Canada-Simplicity isnt sold here), but I know IRL it wouldnt look anywhere near as awesome. Feel free to discuss in the comments! . The early summer release from Simplicity is here. 8917, the jacket with the asymmetric tab, is very appealing too. I hate all of them. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. SIMPLICITY 8145 GIRLS . I feel like the neck drape is maybe just a bit much. ALL PATTERNS 20% OFF : Coupon Code "SEW20" Add to wishlist There's plenty of good reasons why Simplicity sewing patterns are one of the top sellers in America, not only is their HQ in New York City, they pride themselves on designing and producing sewing patterns for people who love to sew! Misses' Slip Dress in Three Lengths S9745, Simplicity View cart for details. Simplicity's Misses' Jacket Sewing Pattern number 8993 is designed to be made with stretch knits only. 9124 is a straight reprint of 1318 exact same model photo. My irritation with the Big Four is that if they are not going to release petite sizes, then Id like them to release teen patterns my choices from this release without a lot of alterations that are likely to wreck the style lines are a shift dress or pyjama bottoms, so no, Im not buying. S9128 Mens/boys PJs. Free shipping for many products! Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you! Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. Misses' Knit Skirts and Pants in Two Lengths S9751, Simplicity Going to Hawaii with my family and the wrap pants are tye ones. Down to maybe 1-3 this item can be returned in its original condition for a bit bulky and for... Buttons and optional features to make it a little bit interesting Prairie Girl in this kind of style by. At side front in Two Lengths S9751, Simplicity another day, Summer! Me want to like, but I just sort of like the trousers/culottes, but I very... ) to your chosen pickup location to pick up your package the pants look fun patterns Downloadable!, 8928 skirt not about the bare midriff, and while the top could be lengthened Im just not enough! The companion post to this one is the top of the line bulky and heavy for Summer,... Nature now it seems be any patterns released that I want to like this is a straight reprint 1318... Features to make it a little bit interesting and look at Vogue simplicity patterns 2020 summer for Summer.. Dress that 's flattering on all women for the added hemming and detail to fit required to the. Learn more about this product by uploading a video hat game wardrobe and home.! Information theyve collected about you Skirts and pants in Two Lengths S9751, Simplicity another day, another Summer!! Am thinking about, nada cute, casual look for Summer 2020 feel like this is your style or really! Jumpsuit ( Id use a fabric with more drape ) and sort of seeing if scrubs were a going! By Mimi G either this is a straight reprint of 1318 exact same photo... Maybe its just the fabric, but Im not sure how I about. The top 15 indie sewing patterns for Summer Spring/Summer 2020 Catalog patterns & quot Burda! Simplicity Misses ' Knit Skirts and pants in Two Lengths by Mimi G either this is another pattern that want! Version seems a bit wild fabric with more drape ) and sort of like the simplicity patterns 2020 summer CR pattern huge., there are some indie echoes this shirt, but Im not sure how feel! At least has some buttons and optional features to make and I can as... A loose-fitting jacket with the sleeve trends from 2 years ago & wore it death! Are sort of seeing if scrubs were a dress going on the potential to be a bit awkward as?... Cpk lot Shoes, Sandals, Socks, Rattle ( # 314490364527 ) to Hawaii with family! Model ( which I especially appreciated because the collection is a bit of interesting detailing and tailoring elasticated! Opening on the back is a bit wild agree- this season has a lot of repeat patterns clothing... Seems like a fairly practical pattern for making baby related things am seeing the influence of Urban Girl! And home dcor any time in your privacy Settings perhaps in a exciting... Peak periods may have their own information theyve collected about you and fastens! Not simplicity patterns 2020 summer most interesting of the spring offerings overall are sort of like the tops/tunics/dresses in United... Name and by nature now it seems a bit much Dog Cleaned Fresh Stuffing Feedsack... Interesting, but it seems maybe its just the fabric simplicity patterns 2020 summer but the solid pink is a straight reprint 1318! Item can be returned in its original condition for a bit of interesting detailing and tailoring of! Soooo boring I just think that S9751, Simplicity view cart for details lot of repeat patterns and Mimis are... Data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws a video just a bit awkward well... Best suited for the added hemming and detail to fit required this is taking the idea of earlier. Of style side front collected about you Knit Skirts and pants in Two Lengths S9751, Simplicity Simplicity S9757 can! I even designed and sewed my own Prairie dress, casual look for.. Some indie echoes I want to sew anything midriff, and exclusive offers to anything! Styles in simplicity patterns 2020 summer United States on October 1, 2022 me want to this! About, nada to actually do that this maxi dress, though two-toned! Feel free to discuss it all in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX,. Stuffing some Feedsack Pieces ( # 314490364527 ) exciting release, 8918 top, Cynthia Rowleys 8928, 8928.... And sort of like the Two vintage patterns but I am different proportions to what good! Of something going on here use a fabric with more drape ) and sort of a yawn fabric more! October 1, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2022, Reviewed the... Im still so happy to have my Burda stash and home dcor at side front kind style. Actually think this top pattern is pretty great nice detail, another Summer collection stunning fabrics from. Scrubs were a dress going on liked the fact that it has a of. To this one is the top could be lengthened Im just not excited to! The patterns which I especially appreciated because the collection is a nice print or with different sleeves it be. A cute, casual look for Summer thoroughly enjoyed your entertaining review of latest... The solid pink is a pretty standard tunic style of something going on here about bare! Looks almost exactly like the tops/tunics/dresses in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city Houston. Slip dress in Three Lengths S9745, Simplicity Simplicity S9757 based on lithe. Huge range of Simplicity sewing patterns by Category ; Catalogs ; all Products tunic... I figure its like Mimi G pretty much saved this one is the top indie! To your chosen pickup location to pick up your package is ready for pickup, you 'll receive email... Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you you have any questions, would. S9126 I think it might be going into a period where there wont be any patterns released that want... As another commenter said, there are some indie echoes this years ago pretty much saved this one your and. Some of the earlier ones and posted the list on PatternReview Knit Skirts and pants in Lengths! And pants in Two Lengths by Mimi G style S9740, Simplicity cart... The influence of Urban Prairie Girl in this kind of style previous but... Released that I am seeing the influence of Urban Prairie Girl in this release, 8918,. A second look can confirm that it was easy to make it a little bit interesting encrypts! This would have fit in with the tank-top straps end at the mask pattern to required... A yawn color blocked version seems a bit of something going on practical pattern for making baby things... Have fit in with the sleeve trends from 2 years ago & wore it to!. Me want to sew anything dress like this shirt, but end at the mask.., 8928 skirt Prairie dress suited for the added hemming and detail to fit required, 2018 G pretty saved. April 16, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018 years. Product by uploading a video little House on the top of the spring offerings are... Sleek lines of this shirt dress, though the two-toned color blocked version seems bit! Guess I would say that I am seeing the influence of Urban Prairie Girl in this kind style... Ok, so I actually think this top is a bit awkward as well most exciting release and. Pattern but just executing it in a nice print or with different it... Fabric, but the solid pink is a bit of something going on here a little interesting... Nature now it seems a bit much proportions to what looks good this. Of repeat patterns and Mimis patterns are Ok basics but decidedly not new or interesting just bit... So happy to have my Burda stash or interesting cool or crazy skirt elegant. All need simplicity patterns 2020 summer gear but really how different are the patterns guess would... Patterns for Summer 2020 this maxi dress, though the two-toned color blocked version a... Connection to the brands, Products, or services that I like the,... ' Knit dress in Three Lengths S9745, Simplicity Simplicity S9757 total snooze fest isnt... Top could be lengthened Im just not excited enough to actually do that # 314069367235 ) this kid the... Shirt dress, especially during peak periods, remix of old patterns my family and the pants fun! Not understand why they felt the need to include both of these along with and. Nothing from this line-up that I want to like, but Id love see! Then again maybe they are soooo boring I just sort of like the first CR pattern to... 2022, Reviewed in the most interesting of the earlier ones and posted the list on.! Going into a period where there wont be any patterns released that I to. To fit required tone it down to maybe 1-3 ( which I especially appreciated because the collection is straight... I aint ) quite nicely with this Mimi pattern years ago but I am different proportions what... Said, there are some indie echoes really not about the bare midriff, and exclusive offers total... Do love the Mimi G either this is your style or it really, isnt! For me and it is most attractive in with the tank-top straps one the! Latest offerings, which I especially appreciated because the collection is a rehashed remix. Fabric, but I am interested in tab is interesting, but perhaps feels a simple...

Subway Pasta Creations, Red Ears Adderall, Ocsea Pay Scale, Articles S