Please select the Installation Kit option above. The flat trigger design gives shooters a lower position on the trigger, which will increase leverage for a smoother, more consistent pull. We will donate a portion of your purchase to the Military Foundations we humbly support. . A: Yes it will work for both the P238 and P938 as they use the same springs from the factory. Holsters Parts Sights Magazines Cleaning Lights Lasers Grips A proper gun grip is the first part on your Sig Sauer P938 that you will come into contact with while reaching for it in the holster. " We don't drill holes in the sides, the spring will show through those holes. He considered it both unseemly and unsightly to place a cheap piece of molded plastic on an otherwise all metal pistol, so he set up to manufacture a trigger blade of stainless steel. American made Sig Sauer P238 / P938 Trigger Spring Kit is designed and manufactured by Combat Veterans. The pistol comes optic-ready and optimized for use with SIG SAUER Electro-Optics ROMEO1Pro and ROMEO2, and SIG SAUER LEGION ammunition. It does not store any personal data. - Metal construction (Aerospace grade 6061-T651 Cold Finish anodizedaluminum vs. factory plastic) Plastic must be OK if SIG dares to use itfor triggers in their guns but plastic triggers doNOTbelong on a higher end all metal pistol. Stock pull was 7.5 and gritty. This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. If you are worried about messing up your trigger bar, a replacement can be ordered at Midwest Gun Works. For these it improves the staging with the finger placement and provides a positive limit for the trigger to stop on. The successor to the .380-caliber P238, the P938 is a lightweight firearm at only 16 oz. It's a curved one, no serrations. Find out more. Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website. More than just a pretty face, thisdirect replacement for your P320 provides a lighter, smoother, and more consistent pull. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The P938 ships in a lockable, hard case with one six round magazine. var __dcid = __dcid || []; Call our experts: (727) 223-1816 or visit support.mcarbo.com. Unfortunately, the pull weight is heavier than Rosie O after a donut binge. World renowned and the choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. I have contacted sig about my trigger on my 938 being too small for my big ass fingers they said they would work with me . This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Parts Production makes CNC steel triggers for the P938 and doesn't offer skeleton triggers. The trigger can't lighten the pull, it can give improved leverage and staging. The W engineering skeletonized stainless steel TiN trigger is designed to be a drop in replacement for the Sig P938 and P238 factory plastic trigger. I detected the following relevant subreddit: r/SIGSauer. I compared it at the range with the Ruger LCP and the Ruger's trigger pull was absolutely wayyyy to long for me. Financial Statements. 2) Aluminum with type II annodize, will be a little cheaper than stainless. Press J to jump to the feed. Sig Sauer P238 Grips - Valkyrie Dynamics COBRA SKELETON [Sig Sauer P238 Grips] Sale $25.00 $39.99 Color Quantity SOLD OUT CNC Billet Aluminum Grips Sig Sauer P238 Please Support American Machinists! The micro 1911 style pistols are a great pocket pistol and an everyday carry piece. A couple of tips: After the hammer spring install, it was on to the trigger install. However, for prohibitive states, it's available with three 10-round magazines. the Polishing Work for You? This stainless steel replacement completely gets rid of the wobbly feeling as well as the grity feeling associated with the factory trigger. The part is a drop-in installation for the SIG pistols, but may require the removal of a few thousandths of an inch off the top flat when installed on Colt Government or Mustang handguns possibly due to some lack of precision in production. Tillamook Precision Trigger. Sig P938/238 Skeletonized Stainless TiN Trigger. Since the trigger itself isn't going to do much for trigger pull weight, I also decided to upgrade the hammer spring. Easy install and polished to loading ramp and hammer, pull went from around 6 lbs. Black is in the works. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Part of the problem with the Sig P238 is that the trigger take up is 3 to 4lbs alone. SIG SAUER P938 NIGHTMARE- Technical Specifications Caliber: 9x19mm Action type: SAO Trigger pull: Single-action 7.5 - 8.5 pounds Overall length: 5.9 Overall height: 3.9 Overall width: 1.1 Barrel length: 3.0 Sight radius: 4.2 This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management. It did make a noticeable improvement in the P238. I compared it at the range with the Ruger LCP and the Ruger's trigger pull was absolutely wayyyy to long for me. A place for responsible gun owners and enthusiasts to talk about guns without the politics. Let us know what else your looking for. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Get a D&B credit report on this company . Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. 100 yds in daylight, 2 miles at night. I went with a Tillamook stainless trigger for my P938 a while back. The trigger pull is the same as before since I didnt change another parts. The stock trigger has minimal take up, which I like. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. All triggers, hammers or any other gunparts are intended for installationby a gunsmith or aqualified armorer. What this does is allow a trained shooter to be able to ride the reset, to improve both accuracy and speed of successive shots. Trigger is machined perfectly. doubleclick.net - browser supports cookies. Hi. The W engineering skeletonized aluminum trigger isdesigned to be a drop in replacement for the Sig P938 and P238 factory plastic trigger. The trigger should reduce the reset range and I can hopefully smooth down the ridges to reduce the bite. Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. I ultimately went with GP since I was already ordering the trigger, and I really appreciated to how-to videos right on their website. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. . Range. 2oz As a new shooter it was difficult to hit 4 inch targets 10 10 yards, but with the useful video and spring kit I was seeing improvment. We offer a Trigger Installation Kit that includes Vibra-Tite, a .050 Allen wrench, and spare set screws. I also thought I lost my trigger disconnector at one point. Be well balanced, be vigilant and cautious at all times, for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring, seeking to seize and devour. Reduced trigger guard clearance Ive had the Px38ST for three years or so and replaced the plastic OEM trigger on my P238. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Do not modify your sear or hammer engagement surfaces, with or without the Sig Sauer P238 / P938 Trigger Spring Kit. (These do not work with California compliant models or models with a mag disconnect), Features: The Gen 1 Kit contains the same Hammer Spring and Firing Pin Spring and can still be used in the Gen 2 models. Now includes a factory slip pin and 10% increased trigger return spring. The total time including the polishing was 35-40 minutes. You'll be glad you did . Dear Sir Very Interesting article on 938 triggers . Reduced trigger guard clearance Please click here to report a problem. The Sig Sauer P238 / P938 Trigger Spring Kit has been tested repeatedly to ensure reliable operation and safety. TexOkie Shaver said: I just ordered some upgrade goodies for my Sig P938. Not even the tiny bit it usually can with the safety on Reply . Sig Sauer P938 Legion Micro-Compact Features Bright X-Ray3 Day and Night Tritium Sights Front and Rear Flat Metal Enhanced SAO Trigger Cerakote Elite Legion Gray Finish- Slide and Frame Undercut Trigger Guard for Higher Grip, Recoil Mitigation, and Reduces Muzzle Flip Extended Steel Magwell for Faster Reloads and To Enhance Grip This was a bit more difficult than the hammer spring. to 3lbs. :), We are a new company offering a precision CNC'd replacement stainless skeletonized trigger for the Sig P938/P238's. Please email us at help@mcarbo.com to be added to our wait list! Took me a while to find this trigger but its by far the most comfortable. Ultimate Sig Sauer P238 & P938 Trigger Upgrade! Reduce your Sig Sauer Gen 1 P238 Trigger Pull by 50% from 5lbs to 2.5lbs! The finished trigger brakes at 6lbs now. The P238 is a .380 (like the Colt Mustang), and the P938 is a 9mm. The W engineering skeletonized stainless steel TiN trigger is designed to be a drop in replacement for the Sig P938 and P238 factory plastic trigger. My #1 complaint of the 938 is the trigger. Light weight and durable these triggers improve pull and are made of high quality aerospace grade aluminum then hard anodized for wear and scratch resistance they also allow the end user to pick the color to finish their pistol. Available in RED, BLACK, or SILVER Fits Sig Sauer P938/P238 Pistols. contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team, Perception of a slightly reduced trigger weight. View All; CROSS; TREAD; SIG 716; SIG M400; SIG MPX; . Not having to move ones trigger finger as much during a firing string means less potential movement of the pistols sights offline of the target, and should provide a good shot the ability to shoot in a superior fashion. Free shipping for many products! As great as the Sig P938/P238 is as a concealed carry gun, the trigger leaves much to be desired. Trigger finish is awesome. Smooth face per customer feedback over the last 10 years. The video is definitely worth a watch even if you don't end up getting the kit. Valuable research and technology reports. Save sig p938 trigger to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. You are using an out of date browser. (Photo by SIG Sauer) Rounds are sent downrange via the XSeries flat skeletonized trigger and stainless steel FCU. He was however not a fan of SIGs (or Colts) plastic trigger. SOLID version also available - CLICK HERE, SIG Performance Custom Trigger For the SIG SAUER P238 / P938 Colt Mustang , Mustang II, Colt Pocketlite & Colt Mustang XSP. You must be logged in to join the discussion. Just received the Sig P238 spring kit. More tight and with less side-to-side wiggle vs. stock trigger.- Straight trigger surface with grooves. Sig P938/238 Skeletonized Aluminum Trigger. Sig P938 Trigger Upgrade. The stock trigger tore up my finger badly. The stock trigger has minimal take up, which I like. (0) My advice is to take your time and follow the video, and you should be fine. In addition, the aluminum triggers are occasionally available in colors other than black. $856.00 $749.99. Valuable research and technology reports. Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. 2008 - 2023 Galloway Precision. Thanks for your time Reddit! Dun & Bradstreet collects private company financials for more than 23 million companies worldwide. Price $79.99. Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile. SIG Sauers P238 (.380 caliber) and P938 (9mm) pistols have become popular platforms. Any updates on the Gen2 trigger spring kit availability? These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. The pistol features a skeletonized flat trigger, XRAY3 Day/Night sights, removable magazine well, precision machined deep undercut, enhanced serrations, and an extended beavertail for an ergonomic, comfortable fit. Buy Sig P938 SAS: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 981964281. . Brand: Sig Sauer. Lighter weight to prevent trigger bounce (compared to solid stainless), Brunske11 (These do not work with California compliant models or models with a mag disconnect), Features: The 18 reviews are almost too glowing regarding how much the stainless steel trigger improved the performance of their . LEGION P938 SPECS CALIBER: 9mm Luger ACTION TYPE: Semi-Auto FRAME SIZE: Micro-Compact GRIP TYPE: Custom FRAME FINISH: Legion Gray FRAME MATERIAL: Alloy SLIDE FINISH: Legion Gray SLIDE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel BARREL MATERIAL: Carbon Steel MAGAZINE CAPACITY 7 Rounds TRIGGER: SAO TRIGGER TYPE: Flat BARREL LENGTH: 3 in OVERALL LENGTH: 5.9 in Is the KEL TEC SUB-2000 California legal? Thanks for your interest! *note* Not going to lie install was a pain. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. A place where even crocs are considered cool. I'm sorry for our delayed response here in Q&A section! Choose from various modifications for your Sig Sauer P938, including holsters, parts, sights, magazines, grips, lasers, lights and cleaning utilities. With a flat face similar to competition and high end carry full size 1911's, along with adjustability for over travel we have brought you the ideal carry trigger for the P938/P238. There are no comments yet. 316 Stainless Steel with Titanium Nitrite plating www.partsproduction.com. If you'd like to be added to our product wait list for either the Gen 2 Spring Kit, or just the sear spring itself, please shoot an email over to help@mcarbo.com, and we'll get you added! I loved the look and feel of this gun. Probably will get another for the P938, but Ill have to change the color. There are cheaper options out there, and many folks use Colt Mustang springs as a replacement. 50% Trigger Pull Reduction Functions Only in Gen 1 Sig Sauer P238 & P938 Models and Calibers What's the difference between the Gen 1 and Gen 2 Sig P238 / P938? By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. The trigger comes with a trigger spring guide and spring. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. I did also do polishing and added the Galloway Precision shoe. 1. Any chance of seeing a solid one? It's also made of cheap plastic that quickly feels like sandpaper after a few mags downrange. I should be running more sometime next quarter, we did not do as many in silver as the other colors and they proved to be more popular than expected. The SIG P938 is a semi-automatic, locked-breech, hammer-fired concealed-carry handgun. :D, If any of you guys/gals are interested, trigger can be purchased here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sig-Sauer-P938-P238-Stainless-Skeletonized-trigger-/181286874835. Installation of these parts kits require disassembly of your firearm beyond a field-stripped condition. Best Sig Sauer P938 Custom Trigger to reduce your trigger pull, reduce malfunctions and improve accuracy. It's also made of cheap plastic that quickly feels like sandpaper after a few mags downrange. Prior to install trigger broke and 8lbs plus. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Comprehensive company profiles. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. CLICK HERE SIG Performance Custom Trigger For the SIG SAUER P238 / P938 Colt Mustang , Mustang II, Colt Pocketlite & Colt Mustang XSP Armory Craft Performance Triggers' are superior to any other Sig P238/938 triggers currently offered. Being the tinkerer that I am, I decided it was finally time for an upgrade. Need assistance? Sig Sauer P238 / P938, Colt Mustang, Kimber Micro 9 - Flat trigger - Skeleton Out of stock. Improve Sig Sauer P238 & P938 Pistol Accuracy and Overall Performance The trigger comes with a detailed instruction sheet for its installation, with small parts and the Allen-wrench for adjusting the triggers screw in a small bag. First, the bad news: I did not find the trigger to be a drop in part. "Armory Craft Performance Triggers' are superior to any . unloaded. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The trigger is designed to fit all variations of the P238 and P938 pistols. A former light-aircraft flight instructor, he particularly enjoys collecting and shooting small metal hammer-fired semi-automatic pistols. (verified owner) December 20, 2017. Any substitution of included parts may be incompatible and may lead to malfunction, serious injury, or death. The __qca cookie is associated with Quantcast. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ULTRA RARE SIG SAUER P226 X-FIVE ANCHORMAN DARK SKELETON GERMAN MADE 1 of 20. I am now at 3ish. Parts listed here are made for both the Sig Sauer P238 & P938 pistol models chambered in .380 Auto, 9mm or .22 LR unless noted otherwise. YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data. I'm sure yours is, too. Please contact Glenn directly at 503.842.6283, at [emailprotected], or visit him at his physical address, 7610 Trask River Road, Tillamook, OR 97141 for orders or technical support. I would also recommend you polish any contact surface areas to help smooth out the function! Print or Download the Sig Sauer P938 Owners Manual and P938 Parts Diagram. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Lifetime Guarantee. Each weighs about 16 ounces, making it one of the go-to firearms for deep concealment carry. They are almost identically sized, and look better than the Colt IMHO. . To my surprise few companies make parts for the p938 but wengineeringusa did a great job, they were easy to work with and have great customer care. This was probably the best out of 5 pulls. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. I didn't have the crazy high trigger pull ppl talk about. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. My trigger pull weight came down from lots of use! Current trigger pull is 4.5 and nice, smooth and crisp. Glennwas immediately attracted to the new SIG-Sauer 238 after having owned a Colt Government .380 for years. Yes we have had no issues with install on any version of these so far. Ultimate Sig Sauer P238 & P938 Trigger Upgrade! JavaScript is disabled. YouTube - Store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen - 2. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sig Sauer P938 9mm Caliber Parts Trigger Hammer Magazine Catch Ejector 15+ Pcs at the best online prices at eBay! If you can point us in the right direction james shew We offer a Trigger Installation Kit that includes Vibra-Tite, a .050 Allen wrench, and spare set screws. Sweet! Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. The magazines feed into a removable magwell that provides for quicker . Rather than just basing the before and after on muh feels, I wanted to get a baseline for trigger pull weight. This page was last updated: 18-Apr 01:14. A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. Many shooters will say that the stock triggercould have been a hair longer as it uncomfortably pinches their triggerfinger against the trigger guard (especially during rapid fire) as theirfinger can get positioned too low inadvertently. This anonymous data helps us to better understand users' needs and customize the website accordingly. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Aircraft Aluminum (Type 3 mil spec hard anodized) See each listing for international shipping options and costs. You must be 18 yrs of age to purchase. (0) The order subtotal is less than the minimum allowed value (1.00). Alexa analytics service - keep track on user informations. . Shows the installation of the Galloway Precision Crusader Trigger for the P238 and P938. A place where Glock fanboys and HiPoint hipsters coexist with mutual respect for one another. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Colors other than black are available on rare occasions. Stainless adjustable trigger to replace the Sig resin trigger. Modifying your weapon may be prohibited in your state. rramsey01 MGW carries replacement barrels, magazines, grips, sights, ejectors, safeties and other small parts for these handguns which includes the P938-22. The SIG SAUER P320 factory flat trigger is a direct replacement to your stock trigger. The cookie is set by crwdcntrl.net to collect statistical data such as the number of visits, average time spent on site, and what pages have been loaded, for targeted advertising. (These do not work with California compliant models or models with a mag disconnect) Features: 316 Stainless Steel with Titanium Nitrite plating I also went with Galloway Precision (GP) on this part, which reduces the factory 16 lb weight to 12. SIG SAUER P238 / P938, Colt Mustang, Kimber Micro 9 - Custom Aerospace Grade Aluminum Flat Adjustable Trigger. He was however not a fan of SIG's (or Colt's) plastic . A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. MGW offers replacement magazines, sights, barrels, grip sets, triggers, firing pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun. You know your gunsmithing abilities better than I do. Sorry no, it will not work with the cali models due to the mag disconnect setup. Quantserve sets the mc cookie to anonymously track user behaviour on the website. View cart for details. USA -(Ammoland.com)- One of the most popular pistols in the current concealed carry market is the SIG-Sauer P238 (.380ACP) and P938 (9X19mm) micro-compact handguns. Be the first to leave a comment, Thank you for subscribing to the newsletter! Since a link is probably worth more than me babbling endlessly, here's the GP video for the hammer spring install. Youtube - Track the views of embedded videos. SIG P238 & P938 Custom Triggers - SIG P238 & P938 Custom Triggers - $25.00 - $60.00 On Sale SIG Custom Replacement Trigger The original trigger is plastic, has a very wide tolerance margin and would pinch your finger at the bottom. Free shipping for many products! Get a D&B credit report on this company . The trigger is designed to fit all variations of the P238 and P938 pistols. (verified owner) November 13, 2019. We would love to hear your feedback / comments / suggestions! Recommend a gunsmith doing it, getting the roll pin out can risk damaging the finish of you gun.

Salt On The Wound Gw2, Articles S