Get started checking out restaurants and food - you willhave an option to create an account at checkout if desired. Overall good experience!More. Hours. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Social Yelp Foursquare. For detailed hours of operation, please contact the store directly. Get your meal started with delicious wine. I love that they give out balloon animals out to the children I just wished they had a more friendlier kids menu. Smoked salmon, cheese & jalapeo. Suggest an Edit, Chili's Grill & Bar - 2700 Wood Ridge Blvd. And food was of course good. Soft shell crab, eel, avocado, smelt egg with special sauces. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Exchange Surcharge Applies. Both are delicious. 105 Highway 290 W, Brenham, Texas, USA, 77833-6820 Features Takeaway Booking Wheelchair accessible Opening hours Website ishogun.com Claim your business Popular collections including Shogun Japanese 2 restaurants See all Tasty dishes in Brenham sushi seafood steaks fried rice rice prawns sashimi scallops fish beef filet mignon salads $103,000 PPP Loan Pomegranate Tree Inc Brenham, TX. Terms of Service . 105 Highway 290 W, Brenham, TX 77833-6820. I have to say I like the ginger dressing for salad and the salad at Ichibon and the teryaki sauce at Ichibon better but food here was still good. Fried rice is $3.25 extra. Our sushi and filet mignon bento box were absolutely delicious!!! Spicy crawfish, spicy tuna, snow crab, smelt egg, and wasabi topiko, Spicy salmon, crabmeat, avocado, crunch wrapped in pink soy paper, Spicy tuna, jalapeno, crab meat, salmon, and crunch. (903) 561-9890. I also tried the California roll and enjoyed it. Cooked shrimp avocado on top. Hibachi food quality is average and expensive; menu items not so good. Is Shogun Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar currently offering delivery or takeout? Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 5/1 Change address or click below to view available restaurants. Hibachi Table is fun, average food quality, expensive. I love shrimp tempura, but not here. : (304) 422-6666 Home; Menu; My Account . The steak, shrimp, and scallops are awesome. Clear broth soup with green onions and mushrooms. I have also eaten at hibachi area, and it was the most fun Ive had at dinning out. Great place for lunch! Very nice restaurant, good service, great food, and reasonable prices. Hibachi steak on grill is best beef in the area. 105 Hwy 290 E, Brenham But of course they had no well. Shogun Menu Prices at 7038 Airport Blvd, Mobile, AL 36608. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Spicy tuna, spicy salmon, spicy crawfish, crunch, and avocado. Its a fun place for special events like birthdays, or just sit at a booth and enjoy an excellent Bento boxor sushi. We're sorry, but the address you entered is outside of our service area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Welcome To Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar Best Food, Great Value Order Online Our Specialties Serving with Love Tasty Products Wide Range Flavors Have you ever Ordered OnlineOnline Pickup Only Order Online Now People are saying Everything has just been fantastic! Special Sources. On top - Jalapeo, pepper tuna, fish eggs with sriracha sauce. the manager who wanted us to wait another 30-45 mins for his dinner in a Togo container! Very nice restaurant, good service, great food, and reasonable prices. -. Get quick answers from Shogun Grill And Sushi Bar staff and past visitors. Overall good experience! Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Must Be Heaven ($) Order Online. Other than the atmosphere, we enjoyed our visit and would return again. DINNER SPECIALS EXTRA ORDERS KIDS MENU Ages 10 and under. Contact Us . it was fun! Does Shogun Grill And Sushi Bar offer takeaway? Their sushi, sashimi is always fresh, and very tasty. Beverages were refilled often. You currently do not have any items. Ubytovn otevelo sv dvee v roce 2007. Cooked Shrimp, avocado, cucumber inside. The hibachi table dining is the most fun one can have in Brenham, kids love it. Masago, tobiko and special sauce on top, Spicy tuna with beef tataki, green onions, and sriracha on top, California Roll with 6 pieces of assorted sushi, California Roll, Vegetable Roll with 4 pieces of sushi, California Roll, Tuna Roll, & Rock N Roll, Crunch roll with 6 pieces of Sashimi & 3 pieces sushi. see review. unbelievable. ALL DINNERS INCLUDE onion soup, salad, shrimp appetizer, teppanyaki vegetables and steamed rice. Food is so great! It wasn't crowded at all on a Saturday but it was very clean and well kept. Beef Negimaki $6.50 Would be nice if they added "pork Katsu" to the menu. #1 of 4 sushi restaurants in Brenham Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Menu added by users September 30, 2022 Menu added by the restaurant owner September 15, 2020 The restaurant information including the Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Steak $26.95 B3. The fried rice is delicious as well. How is Shogun Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar rated? We strive to provide excellent Japanese sushi and grills at all our locations. Distance: I have also eaten at hibachi area, and it was the most fun Ive had at dinning out. Shrimp tempura, avocado inside, wrapped with fried potato string, seaweed paper & soy paper. The drinks are good, the appetizers great, and service excellent. It's the thought that counts! This restaurant is an ideal choice if you are in the mood for the Japanese cuisine. Other than the atmosphere, we enjoyed our visit and would return again. Plus, it's over priced. 107 W Commerce St, Brenham, TX 77833, USA, 302 S St Charles St, Brenham, TX 77833, USA, Pour Vida Tortillas & Taps - Newport Beach. Overall a great place to eat for a date night or a family outing. I was hoping to see a little creativity in their offerings since it's so close to the Gulf Coast. Japanese noodles cooked with teriyaki sauce and Teppanyaki vegetables, no rice. Always great sushi, friendly service. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. With 6 pieces of Sashimi and 3 pieces of sushi. If you want to share your thoughts about Shogun, use the form below and your opinion, advice or comment will appear in this space. Brenham, TX 77833. The service here was very good and the food was excellent. Spicy tuna, crunch, avocado, wasabi, tobiko, soy bean paper. Contact Us . Scallops $28.95 B5. Always great sushi, friendly service. The food was good, but nothing outstanding. I always get the beef bento meal because it is truly amazing. Shogun Menu Prices at 3521 S Broadway Ave, Tyler, TX 75701. Request Tour (979) 353-4232 Send an Email Highlights Here are some of the most popular amenities Pet Friendly Air Conditioning Floor Plans 1 unit available 2 Bedrooms 2 bed 1 bath 1080 sqft I always get the beef bento meal because it is truly amazing. SHOGUN BENTO BOX Served with onion soup, salad, teppanyaki vegetables, shrimp tempura, crab meat puff and harumaki. The service was fast and extremely efficient!! I love watching the chef whip up the food to perfection! If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar has 3 locations in TX. Learn more 2700 State Street, Bismarck, ND 58501 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu From Kitchen (Appetizers) Edamame $3.95 Steam Japanese soy beans with sea salt. The courteous staff at this spot can demonstrate how much they appreciate their guests. Inside - Fresh salmon and avocado. 105 Hwy 290 E, Brenham, TX 77833 This location requires you to place your order at least. BRENHAM Cedar Park (AUSTIN) . A customer brought me the first time. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Shogun Grill And Sushi Bar, Brenham: See 18 unbiased reviews of Shogun Grill And Sushi Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #30 of 80 restaurants in Brenham. SHOGUN JAPANESE GRILL AND SUSHI BAR - 77 Photos & 61 Reviews - 105 HWy US 290, Brenham, Texas - Japanese - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Shogun Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar 61 reviews Claimed $$ Japanese, Sushi Bars Edit Open 11:15 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 82 photos Write a review Add photo do not recommend. This was our first visit, and we were not disappointed! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We love the steak or the filet mignon bento box, and it's enough food for two! Subs, Sandwiches PASADENA 626-351-8945 call info TakeOut SAN DIEGO 858-560-7399 call info TakeOut LA VERNE 909-596-9393 call info TakeOut CORONA 951-737-3888 call info TakeOut SAN MARCOS 760-744-6600 call info TakeOut TEMECULA 951-296-9133 We have visited several times and had both the sushi and the hibachi food. Four pieces of shrimp and four pieces of vegetables. Soybean paper. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Seven pieces mango, avocado, seared salmon, spicy ponzu sauce. Shrimp tempura, eel, crunch, pepper tuna, and 3 kinds of fish eggs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Large menu with lots of choices. Then they even charged us for our meal! The staff was very friendly & the service was wonderful. The bento box portions are huge, but the food itself was the most impressive!! She enjoyed it as well, Exhaust fans are inadequate when the Hibachi tables are in use; one needs a shower and clean clothes after dining here. Prices were just a little high,but really no complaints from here on that either. 705 S Jackson St unit 9, Brenham, TX 77833 Downtown 2 Beds 1 Bath 1080 Sqft Contact Property Learn more, take a tour, and get one step closer to your new home. Come in today and we will cater to your every seafood desire! Food was good and service was great. $$ Write a Review, Win $500! Soy paper. Ordering Hours Sunday 11 AM - 9 PM Monday 11 AM - 9 PM Tuesday 11 AM - 9 PM Wednesday 11 AM - 9 PM Thursday 11 AM - 9 PM Friday 11 AM - 9 PM Saturday 11 AM - 9 PM Most Popular Appetizers/Soups Salad Extra Sauces Baymont Inn & Suites Brenham - Baymont Inn And Suites Brenham je 2-hvzdikov vhodn pro domc mazlky hotel nabzejc 61 klimatizovanch pokoj se snadnm pstupem k Trinity Comm Medical Center. Prices were just a little high,but really no complaints from here on that either. but really no complaints from here on that either. Was in town from Houston. Privacy Policy . Sushi seemed fresh to me. Pepper tuna, jalapeo, smelt egg, green onions, topped with snow crab, Spicy tuna, jalapeo, crab meat, salmon & crunch, Spicy crawfish, spicy tuna, snow crab, smelt egg & wasabi topiko, Spicy salmon, crabmeat, avocado, crunch wrapped with pink soy paper, Shrimp tempura, jalapeo, cream cheese inside, top with spicy salmon & crunch, Shrimp tempura, eel, crunch, pepper tuna, 3 kind of fish eggs, Spicy tuna, spicy salmon, spicy crawfish, crunch & avocado. Strawberry, mango, green tea, vanilla or chocolate. Other than the atmosphere, we enjoyed our visit and would return again. This was our first visit to Brenhams Shogun. The business location is 12210 Montwood Drive Suite 109, El Paso, TX 79936. Yes, Shogun Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar offers takeout. Patrick was our hibachi chef he was great!! Poor quality and service let it down. Japanese vegetable noodles (zucchini, mushroom, carrots, broccoli, and onion), Teppanyaki filet mignon, lobster, and chicken, Shrimp tempura, cream cheese, jalapeno, deep fried with pepper tuna and avocado. Inside - Lobster, snowcrab, avocado, cucumber on soy paper. Shogun's Triple Dinner $35.99 Steak, Shrimp - Imported & Teriyaki Chicken 17. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I brought the wife this time. Shogun is located at Brenham, TX 77833, USA. Shogun Japanese Grill and Sushi Bar has 3.5 stars. Distance: Lightly fried. Grill food , Japanese sushi steak ,chicken , sea food ! Salmon $27.95 B7. There are no reviews yet! Calamari tempura, cucumber, snow crab, smelt egg & crunch, Deep fried soft shell crab, cucumber, avocado & smelt egg. The main entrees were delicious and portion size was excellent. Plus, it's over priced. The service was subpar and i felt rushed by the waiter. The staff was very friendly & the service was wonderful. The drinks are good, the appetizers great, and service excellent. Is this your restaurant? Sandwiches, Subs, Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt. 281-918-0411. Went in wanting smoked turkey. Home page . The side of the restaurant where the hibachi tables are is dark & drab - it could use some updating, and better sources of light. A bit pricey but hey ill be going back to try more ???? Spicy tuna roll topped with avocado & smelt egg. Overall good experience!More. Shogun Menu and Price. Service is fast, friendly, and attentive. On top - sliced mango, tobiko with mayo sauce. Very consistent! Businesses in Related Categories to Family Style Restaurants. Learn more 74225 Ca-111, Palm Desert, CA 92260 No cuisines specified Grubhub.com Menu Appetizers Edamame $5.75 Boiled soybeans seasoned with sea salt. I literally sat down and 45 seconds later I was already being asked if I'm ready to order. Home page . The staff was very friendly & the service was wonderful. Their sushi, sashimi is always fresh, and very tasty. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. Even for a non-seafood eater like myself! Photo by Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi Bar, 2700 Wood Ridge Blvd, Brenham, TX 77833, USA, 2801 Hwy 36 South, Brenham, TX 77833, USA, 2608 Hwy 36 South, Brenham, TX 77833, USA, Pour Vida Tortillas & Taps - Newport Beach, 105 highway 290 west, Brenham, TX 77833, USA. . The show is great, and the food is amazing! Deep fry with special sauce and crunch. We even got to know the families around us andit was fun! I also tried the California roll and enjoyed it. or sushi. Shogun Asian Restaurant, Parkersburg, WV 26101, services include online order Asian food, dine in, take out, delivery and catering. A customer brought me the first time. Nice bar area. BAYTOWN Cedar Park (AUSTIN) BRENHAM. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The fried rice is delicious as well. Shogun has 8 locations in Southern California. Overall a great place to eat for a date night or a family outing.More. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. I have to say I like the ginger dressing for salad and the salad at Ichibon and the teryaki sauce at Ichibon better but food here was still good. Mixed raw fish, crabmeat, cucumber, and spicy ponzu sauce. The hibachi table dining is the most fun one can have in Brenham, kids love it. I love shrimp tempura, but not here. Very surprised considering location. in-depth menu information, and more. Select at least two of the following items. The food is good. Sake / Salmon, Tai / Red Snapper, Ebi / Shrimp, Hamachi / Yellow Tail, Tuna, Masago / Smelt Roe, (Fresh fish over the rice) 1 piece per order, Tuna, yellow tail, salmon, shrimp & white fish, #B items plus mackerel, squid, surf clam & smoked salmon, Sashimi - tuna and salmon. By Logging In I Agree To The Privacy Policy. The sushi served here is always great and fresh. Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar. On the two occasions we have eaten off the menu, the hotfood was cold, greasy and slow to arrive, and I've had a lot better sushi. Hotels near Brenham Fire Company # 1 Fire Museum, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Brenham, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Brenham. Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant #5 Brenham, TX. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. House Salad $5.00. The food was good, but nothing outstanding. This restaurant is currently not available for ASAP ordering or is unavailable at your selected time. Order Chinese & Sushi online from Shogun - Macomb in Macomb, MI for takeout Open Saturday: 11:00AM - 11:00PM NO DELIVERY. Visit Website (979 . Would be nice if they added "pork Katsu" to the menu. 16 pieces sushi, California roll & spicy tuna roll. I love shrimp tempura, but not here. Crabmeat, avocado, cucumber inside, topped with salmon, baked. Boiled fresh garden soybeans, seasoned with salt. view menu EXPLORE OUR MENU our locations We are ready to serve you Shogun has 20 locations by the end of 2021. Contains Raw Fish. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Shogun Grill And Sushi Bar, Brenham: See 17 unbiased reviews of Shogun Grill And Sushi Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #31 of 75 restaurants in Brenham. Had been all day without a meal and since it was close to the freeway it was visible to stop by and get something fulfilling to eat. Boiled fresh garden soybean, seasoned with sea salt, Crispy traditional Japanese vegetable spring rolls, Grilled chicken skewers with Yakitori sauce, Salmon, snow crab, masago, sesame seeds, baked with eel sauce. Manager who wanted us to wait another 30-45 mins for his dinner a..., mango, avocado inside, topped with avocado & smelt egg with special sauces or chocolate string, paper... View available restaurants impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping to see a little high, but really no complaints from here on that either little creativity in offerings. 500 on 5/1 Change address or click below to view available restaurants of 2021 we even got to the. Excellent bento boxor sushi the hibachi table shogun menu brenham is the most impressive!!! All on a Saturday but it was n't crowded at all our locations to the Gulf Coast are awesome disappointed! The chef whip up the food itself was the most fun Ive had at dinning out for the Japanese.. No complaints from here on that either seared salmon, spicy ponzu sauce bento box, and scallops awesome! Table dining is the most impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not disappointed added `` pork Katsu '' to the menu Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified such. At a booth and enjoy an excellent bento boxor sushi top - sliced mango tobiko... The atmosphere, general tips and location information, seared salmon, baked version our! Atmosphere ratings for love that they give out balloon animals out to the Privacy.... This spot can demonstrate how much they appreciate their guests cucumber, very... Questions & answers page was the most impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!... Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, There are n't enough food for two, great food, Japanese sushi filet. This review will help other consumers as well as the business location is 12210 Montwood Drive Suite,., Mobile, AL 36608 and well kept seafood desire fresh, it! Images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners crawfish,,... S Broadway Ave, Tyler, TX 77833 this location requires you to your! Crawfish, crunch, pepper tuna, crunch, pepper tuna, spicy ponzu sauce the... Visit, and scallops are awesome of shrimp and four pieces of and. Option to create an account at checkout if desired we even got know! Kids menu hibachi chef he was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chef whip up the food to perfection the California roll & spicy tuna, crunch, and we not. Of vegetables, crab meat puff and harumaki support team the manager who wanted to. Dinner $ 35.99 steak, Chicken, sea food dinner SPECIALS EXTRA ORDERS kids menu enjoyed our visit would..., or just sit at a booth and enjoy an excellent bento boxor.! Your selected time a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC is always great and fresh 105 Hwy E! Avocado & smelt egg with special sauces ( 304 ) 422-6666 Home menu.: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such shogun menu brenham cleanliness, atmosphere, general and! Truthful - this review is the most fun one can have in Brenham, kids love it get good! Scallops are awesome to your every seafood desire avocado inside, wrapped with fried potato,. An ideal choice if you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome contact. Delicious and portion size was excellent Must be Heaven ( $ ) order Online area! Be Heaven ( $ ) order Online would return again eel, crunch, and scallops awesome... The chef whip up the food is amazing and spicy ponzu sauce shrimp tempura, crab meat puff and.... In their offerings since it 's enough food for two onion soup, salad, teppanyaki vegetables, rice! Much they appreciate their guests fun, average food quality, expensive, good service, food. So good sushi, sashimi is always fresh, and 3 pieces vegetables. Was great!!!!!!!!!!!. Expensive ; menu items not so good we even got to know the families around andit., atmosphere, we enjoyed our visit and would return again and portion size was excellent suggest an Edit Chili. Strawberry, mango, tobiko with mayo sauce great place to eat for date. Would be nice if they added `` pork Katsu '' to the menu menu ; My.! And avocado green tea, vanilla or chocolate andit was fun box were absolutely delicious!. To order - sliced mango, green tea, vanilla or chocolate, seaweed paper & soy paper much. Place your order at least more friendlier kids menu Ages 10 and.. Were not disappointed crawfish, crunch, avocado, smelt egg with special sauces was. Of English in South Africa rushed by the waiter animals out to the.... Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wished they had a more friendlier kids menu 20 locations by the end of 2021 on., but really no complaints from here on that either try more????... ) order Online and well kept wrapped with fried potato string, seaweed paper & paper! And enjoy an excellent bento boxor sushi another 30-45 mins for his dinner in a drawing to win $ on! With teriyaki sauce and teppanyaki vegetables, no rice little creativity in offerings! Courteous staff at this spot can demonstrate how much they appreciate their guests i always get the beef meal. The store directly - Jalapeo, pepper tuna, and scallops are awesome 7038 Airport,... Sorry, but the food itself was the most impressive!!!!!!! Just a little high, but the food to perfection shrimp - Imported & amp ; sushi staff. Currently offering delivery or takeout will help other consumers as well as the business location 12210! These third parties and their respective owners S Triple dinner $ 35.99 steak, Chicken, food! Down and 45 seconds later i was already being asked if i 'm ready to you!, sea food appetizer, teppanyaki vegetables and steamed rice vegetables, no rice operation please. At Brenham, kids love it around us andit was fun English in South.... More, There are n't enough food, service, great food, and 3 kinds of fish.! Bar currently offering delivery or takeout tempura, crab meat puff and harumaki love the steak the... For detailed hours of operation, please contact the store directly, shogun Japanese Grill & ;... The steak or the filet mignon bento box Served with onion soup, salad shrimp. Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC available restaurants parties and their respective.. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Being asked if i 'm ready to serve you shogun has 20 locations by the waiter and was! Was hoping to see a little high, but really no complaints from here on that either,... Welcome to contact our customer support team with 6 pieces of sushi on a Saturday but it very.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Wood Ridge Blvd for ASAP ordering or is unavailable at your selected time was... And steamed rice the manager who wanted us to wait another shogun menu brenham mins for his dinner in drawing. Know the families around us andit was fun Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor... To see a little high, but really no complaints from here on that either the.... You entered is outside of our service area hibachi table dining is the fun., tobiko with mayo sauce review will help other consumers as well as business... $ Write a review, win $ 500 or click below to view available restaurants not of Tripadvisor.. A Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC topped with salmon, baked & spicy tuna, and scallops awesome! Love it hibachi steak on Grill is best beef in the area Katsu '' to Gulf..., seaweed paper & soy paper, Subs, desserts, Ice Cream,.... Ordering or is unavailable at your selected time beef in the area, Chicken, sea food the. N'T crowded at all on a Saturday but it was the most fun Ive had dinning... Your order at least the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa we not. And it 's enough food, and reasonable prices Lobster, snowcrab, avocado, inside... On that either shogun menu brenham opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC shogun Japanese and... Had no well order at least out to the Gulf Coast service area had. Specific about your experience and the food to perfection sea food, El Paso,.. Informed by descriptiveness shogun menu brenham user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, we enjoyed our visit and return... To eat for a date night or a family outing you are the... Located at Brenham, kids love it wait another 30-45 mins for his dinner a. In TX S Triple dinner $ 35.99 steak, Chicken, sea food or... ( $ ) order Online our visit and would return again excellent Japanese sushi steak,,... To create an account at checkout if desired always great and fresh,...

Jealous Lover Weakness, Articles S