Posted All lights on boat and trailer are in working condition. You can come see it and throw me an offer or eMail me at any time. It is powered by a single 215hp Supercharged and Intercooled Bombardier Rotax 4TEC 4 180 Challenger/SE. wichita falls. 2008 SeaDoo Challenger 180. All 4 cylinders were bored out and new oversized pistons and rings installed. Also we purchased a new seadoo FACTORY boat cover in 2015. all. NOTHING WRONG, NEVER IN ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT RUNS PERFECTLY , MINT CONDITION. Reason for selling is purchased tritune. It runs sporadicallysometimes sputters and has low speed. Web1996 Seadoo Challenger 15 ft , has a 800 cc motor that's needs rebuild or replaced , motor is out , comes with a ShoreLand'r trailer , *****call for more imformation , $1200.00 Stock #312390 - 2016 SEADOO RXT-X 300, 2017 Sea-Doo GTR 230 This watercraft is one of the easiest ways to get into the musclecraft scene. She is designed for space for the whole crew with a passenger rating of 10. Cruise the water with the whole family, pull a tube/skier/wakeboard or play in Condition: Boat has normal typical scratches around from docks. engine with less than 200 hours on it. for sale. FUN! Make Never worry about your kids near the prop. You wont be disappointed with this boat. Beware wiring (e.g. Excellent family boat, great for skiing. Webrefresh results with search filters open search menu. Brand new heavy duty galvanized trailer! Runs great. Beware wiring (e.g. Low hours. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK. Call/Text 810.300.six642 THE STATER WENT OUT ON OUR LAST RIDE OF THE SEASON LAST YEAR I DEBATED ON FIXING IT ALL WINTER BUT NEVER DID AND SINCE WE ARE SELLING OUR LOT I HAVE NO INTEREST IN FIXING IT. I'm selling Sea Doo Challenger 210 with trailer or without trailer(minus $1000). Ready for endless recreation. orlando. 07 Seadoo Challenger 180 single engine 215 HP. Storage inside the garage all year long and only ran at the lake, it never saw salt water. Boat must be fully paid by cash only and picked up within 7 days. Seller does not take responsibility for correctness or completeness of any representations on or about the auction or the product. Seadoo Challenger 1800. reserved. 2008 SeaDoo Challenger 180. Stock #304532 It is Fuel Injected and has 3 cylinders and 4-stroke. Engines maintained as scheduled I WILL START WITH THE TRAILER AND GO TO THE BOAT ON DESCRIPTION. All other seats/material are as soft as the day we bought her. Plenty of room for the entire family and more as it seats up to 7 adults. Everything works as it should except for the radio and the gas gauge does not work either. for sale. Photo 12 Here are some from nearby (sorted by distance) change search area 2010 Sea-Doo Challenger 210 SE ***SALE PENDING*** Sea-Doo Bowrider Jet boat - Low hours! for sale. Look no further than the 2011 Sea-Doo Challenger 180 ! I HAVE OWNED THIS BOAT 2 YEARS SPENT 2015 FIXING IT AND ENJOYED IT ALL SUMMER 2016 ITS NOT THE FASTES BOAT ON THE WATER BUT IT PULLS A TUBE GREAT AND GET YOU EVERYWHERE YOU WANNA GO ITS PRETTY DECENT ON FUEL ALSO. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. for sale. no favorites. account. (See pic) Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Posted Always garaged and in very good condition. Make an offer, spring is around the corner and this one won't last long! Just compounded and waxed. south florida. Only seadoo on the market with storable transom lounge seating. Fortlauderdale $18,000 no image Seadoo Speedster 200 Boat Cover 2004 Reason for selling is lack of use. And i don't have much time to enjoy also. 210 CHALLENGER SE, 2010 Sea-Doo 210 CHALLENGER SE There are only 8 hours on the original engine. Great condition, perfect safe boat for young family and kids. Make One disadvantage to jets, the pump can get clogged with seaweed or debris, which is most likely to occur in very shallow water with a lot of loose seaweed on the bottom. Mission Viejo $6,500 Seadoo RXp steering cable * Name Needs nothing but a new owner. With the engine running and the shift in neutral, the Challenger 180 sits nearly stationary, drifting with the wind like a propeller driven boat would. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. This one owner Sea Doo 215 GTX was only used in freshwater. - 2017 SEADOO SPARK 2UP TRIXX, 2017 Sea-Doo GTS The GTS offers unbeatable value for money with features usually found on higher-priced models. If you are interested in both units I will put together a package priceNO TRADES . I haven't had it very long and planned on keeping it, but I don't have the time to take it out or storage for it. This 1 owner jetboat has been garage kept since new. Model She has an innovative Transom seat on the sundeck for comfortable lounging on the swim platform. CL. Seats 7. Web1996 Seadoo Challenger 15 ft , has a 800 cc motor that's needs rebuild or replaced , motor is out , comes with a ShoreLand'r trailer , *****call for more imformation , $1200.00 OBO***** 1996 Seadoo Challenger - boats - by owner - marine sale There are several things the boat would need to look in tip top shape but ill leave that for you to decide how you want to personalize it. Boat is adult owned operated always stored on lift out of water stored in heated garage during winter. SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Running in condition. Twin Rotex engines, 18' Has around 105hours. Up for sale is my 1997 Seadoo Challenger 1800 18' boat. boats. If you are in the market for a jet boat, look no further than this 2012 Sea-Doo 180 Challenger, priced right at $37,250 (offers encouraged). 2023-03-12 09:49, length overall (LOA): 20 year manufactured: 2005. Overall this boat is in good condition for its year and has been well maintained. The back center cushion has a few places in it as seen in one of the photos. Mercury V6 engine. no favorites. $50. The boat is in great shape and used only in fresh water. Engine is a new replacement engine. Reason for selling: We have a 2 month old and are in the market for a larger boat with a cabin an A/C. The only thing bad about this boat is the hull has a 10" crack on the outer shell. 2001 seadoo challenger 2000 - boats - by owner - marine sale albuquerque > for sale > boats - by owner post account Posted 11 days ago 2001 seadoo challenger 2000 - $10,300 craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap length overall (LOA): 20 make / manufacturer: Seadoochallenger propulsion type: power Challenger 1800 Bowrider. Only 51 hours of use. This is a loaded SeaDoo with low hours in excellent condition. Please We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Rights of Seller: Seller reserves the right to cancel bids and/or cancel an auction without notice or recourse to active bidders. Posted for sale. FACTORY WARRANTY good until 2017. this one wont last for sale long! writing. TRAILER EXECELLENT CONDITION TRAILER 1997 SHORELANDER INCLUDES BRAND NEW JACK, LIGHTS, HITCH, TAG BRACKET, BRAND NEW WHEELS AND TIRES INCLUDING SPARE BALANCED. Seats 8 people. Mercury v6-240hp efi. Title in hand for boat and trailer.New Parts Replaced this season: Battery Wear Ring Spark Plugs Rave Valve Fuel Switch Exhaust Gasket Fuel Filter Interior Engine replaced in 2010 Replaced exhaust pipe casting plugs with thicker plugs. Call or email Corey at 724-387-1512 for more information and to set up a time to come take a look at it in person. 2010 Sea-Doo Sport Boats Challenger 180 Water ready!!! Sea-Doo calls it a 20-foot cockpit in an 18-foot boat, and I must admit, it does have a lot of room for an 18-footer. * Email Assuming carburetor needs cleaning/rebuilding. 18 Foot Boat with 240hp Mercruiser - Runs Great Seats 8 People.- Great To Take Family And Friends Out On. Has lots of new parts, new engine, new driveshaft, new driveshaft carbon seal assembly. I just had all new wiring set up and the MPEM are modified to the more prefered separate computers for each engine. Please read them carefully and ask any questions you might have before bidding on the auction. refresh results with search It makes your familys dream of great days on the water possible right now. It includes Digital Instrumentation but the panel needs replacing. length overall (LOA): 18 The sponsons on a jet ski work like the keel on sailboats or fins on wakeboards. Engine starts and runs great. Power and Performance To power the jet, Sea-Doo offers two Rotax engine choices, a 3-cylinder 185 horsepower four-stroke engine, and a similar engine with a supercharger and intercooler that develops 215 horsepower. The boat planned off in 3.8 seconds and went from 0 to 30 in 7 seconds, with plenty of pulling power for water toys. The engine is strong and runs well according to the seller. Custom Sea Doo trailer in good condition Mechanically, the owner reports that this unit and all of the listed features are in good condition and ready to go on the water! do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. all. READY NOW FOR THE 4TH !! post. model name / number: Sea-Doo Challenger 1800 2011 Sea Doo 210 Challenger With Low Hours and lots of room! Bunks/carpet and brackets replaced last fall. Stock #315572 all south florida. Currently has 145 hours with the supercharger rebuilt at 130 We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. 2011 Sea-Doo 180 Challenger Low Hours, Excellent Compression. FUN! Web1998 Sea-Doo Challenger 1800 Jet Boat with trailer. It also has a comfortable seating capacity for 8 people, so you can bring all your friends along for the ride, and being a jet boat, provides the ease of use and maneuverability that is hard to find in a standard inboard/outboard watercraft. Interior has some small tears. 310 Horsepower total provides a Max speed of 55 MPH! Comes with cover and trailer. Most Seadoos come with the original casting plugs that are corroded and will leak water into the bilge). Used Seadoo challenger 1800, twin motors. Has lots of new parts, new engine, new driveshaft, new driveshaft carbon seal assembly. Please give me a call, text, or email me $7000, Private Seller 1998 Sea-Doo Challenger 1800 Jet Boat with trailer. Plenty of Features The layout of the boat should appeal to family boaters. - 2 Custom Boat Stabilizers On The Back. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Request Information Docked on Jet Dock in summer out of water. 60 hrs. year manufactured: 1998. This is a part out ad, not a jetboat for sale ad. Cruise the water with the whole family, pull a tube/skier/wakeboard or play in the waves like a personal We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. search 180 Challenger Sea-Doo. - 2016 SEADOO GTI SE 130, 2015 Sea-Doo GTX 155 Comfort and features packed into a watercraft built to take you farther and let you ride as long as your next great day on the water will allow. refresh results with search filters open search For Sale: 2008 Seadoo Bombardier Challenger 230 speed boat It is great running order. Only selling to get a pontoon, kids are grown and have grandchildren now. 1996 Sea-Doo Sport Boats CHALLENGER 15 Runs Great! Has an excellent hole shot for pulling wake-boarders and tubers. SeaDoo 2012-2020 RXP-X 260 300 GTR-X Black/Gray PWC OEM BRP 280000543 Beware wiring (e.g. engine hours (total): 145 WebStock #280387 ***SALE PENDING*** Seadoo Sports boat, 20 foot jet boat, Mercury V6 250 HP optimax. Fast and fun. 1997 Seadoo Challenger 1997 Seadoo Challenger rotax 787 110 HP Lot's of fun with still plenty of time to enjoy this JetBoat. I am selling my 1997 SeaDoo Challenger 1800 with Twin Rotax Bombardier engines.

Yamaha Timberwolf No Electric Start, Articles S