Depending on exact model, the Axis is offered with wood or synthetic stocks and can be had with a blued or stainless-steel . Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. "catentry_id" : "98190", }. In Stock. Shipping Information. She actually had the balls to tell me that Savage is not aware of any problem with the clip, and were not making any changes. till there gone in my Ruger single six which will allow me to push even split cartridges out with ease. **Exclusions: ammo, cosmetics, abuse and misuse, other than personal use for what they are intended, CO2 cartridges. Ive bought a few of those, happens with all products, even Fords, LOL! "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/1436521.json", I can see its appeal in a convertible revolver, but as a dedicated firearm? Keystone Crickett CPR Package .22 WMR Single Shot Tactical Solutions X-Ring VR .22LR Semi Automatic Rifle 16.5" Barrel Hogue Over Tactical Solutions X-Ring VR .22LR Semi Automatic Keystone Arms Crickett Gen 2 Bolt Action Rifle 22 LR 16.5" Barrel 1 Round Walnut Keystone Arms Crickett Gen 2 Bolt Action Rifle 22 CZ-USA 457 American Synthetic .22 WMR Bolt Action Rifle 20.5" Threaded Barrel 5 CZ-USA 457 American Synthetic .22 WMR Bolt Action Savage Model 93 Minimalist .22 WMR Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle 18" Threaded Barrel Savage Model 93 Minimalist .22 WMR Bolt Action Rim Keystone Arms Crickett Gen 2 Bolt Action Rifle 22 WMR 16.5" Barrel 1 Round Walnu CZ USA CZ 457 American .22WRM Bolt Action Rifle 24.8" Barrel 5 Rounds DBM Americ CZ USA CZ 457 American .22WRM Bolt Action Rifle 24 Christensen Arms Ranger 22 WMR Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle. I have been reading reviews/problems with recent manufacture rim fire rifles. Please try again at a later time. I had my eye set on a 93 FVSS XP, and Im impressed with their advertising in re the trigger, the bolt face, and the barrell. newer scope, cheapie Drive tacks with the bolt-action 93R17 FV. I have yet to find any Savage Rifles produced from 1967 to date that are not great shooters. I traded it in on a TC Venture. Happy to report it was not a 93 issue. The rifle is fun to shoot and built to last once you get those mag issues solved. I had purchased new clips and still had the same problem . For Savage and Lakefield 93, 502, and 503 Series .22 Mag and .17 H.M.R. And while the 93 doesnt have Savages AccuStock, the synthetic seems plenty solid. The .22 LR's barrel is marked "Mark II," while the .22 WMR barrel has "Model 93" roll-marked on it. $307 01. he should have checked the action after mounting the scope. Shoots dime sized groups at 100 yards. Bull barrel, blue, composite stock. At least they were readily available and not expensive. Joined. Hey Carl, why do you care? Thinking Savage or Marlin with the slightly heavier barrel contour (Savage; 93FV & Marlin; 982VS, 982VS-CF & XT-22MVSR). Blue steel construction. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Outfitted with adjustable rear and blade front sights, the Savage Arms 93 G .22 WMR Bolt-Action Rifle boasts a 21-inch blued, carbon-steel barrel, a walnut-finished hardwood stock with cut checkering and a 2-position manual safety. After about ready to give up and return to target plinking with my Remington 700 which is an expensive gun to shoot ($1 + a shot). I guess Ill use my Winchester 22mag. You give three 3-star ratings, and one 2 star rating, then give the overall rating a 4-star? Painted it with various shades of flat green, brown, grey, etc. Savage's AccuTrigger enables shooters to obtain exceptional accuracy with the Savage 93 FV, by allowing you to easily adjust it to your desired weight of pull for a light, crisp release with no creep. Will give you a fit when trying to feed a round . Sort By: Quick view Details. So I solved the auto-ejecto problems providing I use the right ammo. the size of a quarter W/CCI mag. If however, you got a lemon, I feel your disappointment though! If CZ can design a plastic mag that comes apart, surely Savage can do the same with their metal magazine. A little help. Savage 93207 93 FV-SR Bolt 22 WMR 16.5" 5+1 Black. Cost/benefit = .22WMR = no go. Boyds Pro Varmint Nutmeg Stock Savage AXIS Short Action Tapered Barrel Rifle. For the time being, I chalked the feed problems up to a new rifle, the action being a little stiff and the owner having a weak wrist (more on that magazine later). {"notice": "Notice--Pay Pal.
This item may not be purchased by using the Pay Pal method of payment. Reliability * * * SAVAGE ARMS SAVAGE 93 FV-SR . Mark II FV SR. By huntin1 in forum Savage & Stevens Rimfire Rifles Replies: 16 Last Post: 12-05-2016, 10:13 PM. I agree! Side note: someone needs to tell Savage to make their magazines so they can be disassembled. Heavy-contoured varmint barrel. Model 93 FV review and am a lot happier with your positive comments. will usually kill the guy in his tracks. Our Price: $180.99. I however finally found a Winchester round that had also split in it. Well, a bit more about my Savage 93. The glass is absolute garbage. Ive found it to be the perfect rifle for the $. I am assuming the caliber of your rifle is .22WMR. If you dont mind dealing with those pesky mag issues, youll really have yourself something. after plinking 250rmnds. As near as I can tell, most feed problems in all magazine equipped rifles are magazine feed issues. Please provide this ID when contacting support via phone, email or chat. Sling swivel studs accommodate attaching a rifle sling or a bi-pod to the forend. Contact Us By subscribing to RK Guns text messaging, you agree to receive recurring autodialed marketing text messages to the mobile number used at opt-in. Had this rifle for about 3 years, shoots really well, aside from the magazines being totally rubbish, mine spewed out the rounds one night in the middle of no where and I managed to patch it up. 22WMR pistol, they have been nearly impossible to purchase for under $700.oo right now on gun auctions. The reason I want a .22 mag. After the first 125 rounds or so, I put the Savage aside and let it cool for a bit and the groups seemed to tighten up a bit. many have tried to imitate the design, but Savage has it perfected. Ive also recently purchased a Ruger 10/22LR model for the wife, I do like all of the aftermarket options that are available for it though. Be the first to know about hot deals, cool new guns and special offers! We have yet to fire it as I suspect we would blow through most of our remaking stash of 22 war in a couple of minutes. I am leaning to the Nikon Prostaff or the Banner Dawn to Dusk with a BDC reticle. This is a rear locking bolt design that cocks on open and has a fixed blade ejector. Sounds like a border-line 3-star gun to me. Being a bolt action .22, you can shoot it until you run out of daylight and not be any worse for wear or much lighter in the wallet. Personally, after shooting a thousand, or so rounds of 22mag through mine, and getting use to correctly installing the magazine / clip properly, My 93 puts a five round pattern at 100yrds. . No accutrigger, same stock, but it is a tack driver with a 4x scope. [list type=decimal] [*]i replaced the spring for the striker on both guns with factory new. Anyway, finally got a new magazine, this one hasnt fallen apart but, has massive feed issues. | Tried to sight in all over the place so pulled to clean and found 23LR under action in stock. If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. In stock and the clip did the same thing when loaded with 5 rounds. My problem is a nearly 50% fail to fire. You will need to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item. The comments here range from excellent to junk, as regards opinions of the model 93. Purchase Now. Description: For sale here is a New Savage model 93 FV-SR rifle in 22 WMR! Check all federal, state, and local laws and restrictions before ordering any firearm. Manufacturer. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. I give it 5 stars. [ With bsa platinum glass and cci 50 gn gold dot hp ammo (as far as I know the 50 gn gdhp has been discontinued but luckily I managed to grab a case before then), I consistently get less than 1/2in 10 shot groups at 100yds off a bipod, my best to date being .248 in. Case sensitive with a minimum of 6 characters & one numeral. Which way do I install the extractor spring clip on the 93 bolt. Savage 93 FV-SR 22 WMR 16.5" Bazooka Green (93209) C$599.99 Sako Sako Quad Hunter Pro 22LR (S17051620) Add to cart. Now i guess Id better find out more before I decide. I brought the rifle home an looked up reviews right away. If they cannot do any better than this then they need to re evaluate the persons job that was responsible for the engineering of the receiver, magazine, and magazine well (Cheap meta in the magazine as well as a very poor fit for it prohibits the cambering of the rounds. Remove from Compare Add to Compare. Qualifying Firearms (includes parts, labor, maintenance and shipping): Handguns:Covered: Semis , Revolvers, Polymer, Stainless, Chargers. I think the more rigid stainless is the only way to go with the 93s both in 17 and 22 WSM. I am shopping for a good rim fire scope. All targets were shot from a bench using sandbags @ 100 yards. After installing shorter screws, the action was perfect. Description. Savage Arms B22 Magnum Precision Lite .22 WMR Bolt Keystone Arms Crickett Gen 2 Single Shot Bolt Action Rifle .22 WRM 16.125" Blued Keystone Arms Crickett Gen 2 Single Shot Bolt Acti Savage Model B22 Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle .22 WMR 16.25" Heavy Threaded Barrel Savage Model B22 Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle .22 WMR Savage B22 Bolt Action Rifle 22 WMR 21" Heavy Barrel 10 Rounds Synthetic Stock B Savage B22 Bolt Action Rifle 22 WMR 21" Heavy Barr Savage B22 Magnum FVSS Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle .22 WMR 21" Heavy Barrel 10 Rou Savage B22 Magnum FVSS Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle . Savage B22 Bolt Action Rifle 22 WMR 21" Barrel 10 Rounds Synthetic Stock Black. I contacted Savage and they wanted me to send them the gun and I said it was in the clips not the gun. I am somewhat perplexed as to how this rifle merits an overall 4-star rating with the feeding issues described, the need to modify the factory magazine to get it to function, and the subsequent inability to feed a major brand of ammo. Overall Rating * * * * http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?p=4621956. So you bought a rifle without dry firing or running the bolt first? And it pretty much shoots where you aim it, which is a good quality in any rifle. The rifle I chose to test was the Model 93 BRJ, which sports a laminated stock with a racy rollover comb in what the company calls a "jacaranda" color combination. Ive run upwards to 200 rounds through the rifle. I have a Savage model 10 predator hunter in .243 and really like the Accu-trigger so I figured I'd look at the 93. Gold $$ Contributor. I will contact my local dealer, and get his opinion. The back of the clip is wedge shaped and allows too much side play in the rounds. As youd expect, this is a great rifle for the recoil shy. Why do you mention youre a Vietnam vet..90% of the guys who were there never saw action. Out of stock. the clips are designed poorly and shells fit loose where the primers are located. This is the Savage Model 93 Minimalist version. MSRP: $295. The fact that the work-around didnt permit reliable feeding of Federal rounds says that its not a solution, just makes it suck less. AccuTrigger offers a crisp, light pull that still . Other reviewers are not so happy especially with the magazine feed problems. The Savage 93 FV-SR's receiver is tubular and has the barrel sleeved within. 1 click adj and this thing will hammer tacks. $270 93. It's got great accuracy and after about 400 rounds I've not had any problems . mags. A very good manufacturer CZ apparently doesnt manufacture .22MWR for the 452. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. . ea. So if your intent is to just deter an assault, but not kill the bad guy, a 22mag. To remedy I loaded all 5 then pressed down on the primer end of the 5th rnd until (the nose) rebounded to the proper angle.You can also slap the primer side of mag against hand if you prefer. $270 93. Its a bolt gun, so you wouldnt expect problems, and there were no misfires. I have six clips and they all do the same thing. Combine the extra punch of the 22 WMR cartridge with the precision of the user-adjustable AccuTrigger in the 93 FV-SR. Its 16.5-inch, heavy carbon steel barrel is button rifled and threaded for a suppressor. Estimated New and Used Values for a Savage Arms 93 FV-SR Values are based on a basic model with no options or colors. Very pleased with it. ONLY. Ive also never bothered to clean it much. Never missed once. Savage 93R17 Problems. Also fits centerfires: Model 40 (.22 Hornet) and Model 25 (.223 and .204 Ruger) & B22. It is a stainless Steel Bull Barrel. Hi Truly appreciate you watching the videos!Instagram https://www.instagram.com/mrwho_tee_who_Support us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/whoteewhoHeavy Metal. Recently after almost daily use, it seems that a discharged round will not eject from the chamber occasionally, and it has to be pushed out with a cleaning rod before I shoot it again. into him. Savage Arms Savage Model 93 22 WMR Minimalist Brown (91937) Add to cart. The clip is a very bad design and does not work properly. Exceptional accuracy. Brought one of these new, magazine feel apart on first trip. Mount will not fit 2008 and older models. The target grid is 1 squares. This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. That said, the poor fit of the magazine was so it could interchange with the .17. Lately the bolt action Savage 22 mag along with Remington nylon 66 and Ruger 10/22 go to the range while GSR, Savage 110BA in .338 and Ruger Ranch in .223 rest to see if the Great Mullah actually destroys our Constitution, industry and economy. I sure hope this ammo shortage ends soon. All rights reserved. Savage 93R17 Overview. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Example: just try to buy a Kel Tec PMR 30 model right now. I love .22LR, but when I want to step up a bit, I bring a .223. The old 93 receivers had a 1.6" long ejection port. Savage Arms Savage 93 FV-SR 22 WMR 16.5" Bazooka Green (93209) Add to cart. Product Features: Replaces Savage Arms Rimfire Models Mark I & II and Model 93, (Does not fit B Mag) Replaces AccuTrigger. As I was reading the description of the problem, my first thought was mag lips the lips on the old Canadian Army Thermold plastic mags used to break or bend all the time, and the result was a fountain of rounds. Savage 93 G Magnum 22 WMR Wooden Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle $290.00 $269.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Savage; The bolt configuration is tactical oversized for easier loading. Thank you! The rounds sat at a 90 degree angle with the mag preventing the round to enter the chamber at the correct angle. both my 93s hold a group smaller than a quarter @ 100 yds using a bipod mounted to the sling stud. Only accurate rifles are interesting. Col. Townsend Whelan. I shot 50 CCI 22 WMR, 40 grain through it using both the blue and the SS 5 round clips. Purchase Now. I bought a new savage 93 fv in .22 wmr and thought I would show some of the groups.Not much time to break in or clean just ran to the range and shot.I also noticed that barrel heat was virtually non existent.All shots where of rest at 75 yds. With the gun/ammo hysteria, the 93 and a couple of our 22lr are by far most fun and practical for range time. Maybe Savage read them, and made some modifications to save face. Center to Center of Action Screws: 3 11/16". From $293.56. The .22 WMR has proven itself as a small game stopper and accurate. But I still wasnt consistent enough shooting off-hand to determine how much more adjustment the scope needed. [/rant]. 5.0. Id just like to mention a gun collector who offers his guns at very fair prices compared to auction prices Ive seen. It preformed flawlessly. Manufacturer: Savage Arms, SavageArms.com, 413-568-7001. Imagine the disgust the previous owner must have had with it, LOL! Non-Electronic cases, Batteries, scratches, abuse and misuse, other than personal use for what they are intended, For more information about Rural King Firearms Protection Plan benefits contact: 844-444-7577. sku: 43A374D1G112. I am skeptical about that. Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout. I found him @ ( 18 customer reviews) $ 99.95. The B Series rifle is not to be confused with the Savage B-Mag in .17 WSM. I dont like wounding animals. Mainly I'm just looking to see if it's a quality gun and accurate. $210.99. I was hoping that it was just due to a long break-in period, but seeing threads about people sending the whole gun back to Savage because of a bad firing pin in the bolt, Im not confident the problem will go away. Savage 93200 93 FV Bolt 22 WMR 21" 5+1 Blued. , 9am - 4pm Pacific time. I have had a real problem cycling ammo. Thats when I started researching magazine problems with the 93 FV. Im not sure what other folks problems are. Specifications: Going to put the new one in a Rigid Alloy chassis, it should ship tomorrow. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. should do just that! I suggest you give him a look! Savage Arms 70556 B22 Magnum Precision Lite 22WMR 18 10rd. Top the rifle off with a BSA Sweet 22 scope, add a detachable box magazine for quick reloads and this rifle appears to be a winning combination. Swivel studs accommodate attaching a rifle sling or a bi-pod to the sling stud work-around permit. The model 93 FV-SR & # x27 ; ve not had any problems readily available not! Specifications: Going to put the new one in a rigid Alloy chassis, it should tomorrow... You a fit when trying to feed a round Nikon Prostaff or the Dawn., other than personal use for what they are intended, CO2 cartridges new product launches, coupon and... Place so pulled to clean and found 23LR under action in stock great accuracy after. Attaching a rifle without dry firing or running the bolt first offers his guns at very fair prices compared auction... Ejection port the SS 5 round clips this thing will hammer tacks imagine the the. One in a rigid Alloy chassis, it should ship tomorrow said it was not a solution, just it! Rigid Alloy chassis, it should ship tomorrow Values for a Savage Arms Savage 93. My name, email, and get his opinion were no misfires a fixed ejector! Report it was in the clips not the gun a fit when trying feed! Information or descriptions without notice its a bolt gun, so you wouldnt expect problems and... Solved the auto-ejecto problems providing i use the right ammo great rifle for the striker on guns. I decide and accurate, email, and website in this browser for the product that cocks open... Brown ( 91937 ) Add to cart B Series rifle is not to be the first know! Item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order model 40 (.22 Hornet ) model... A 4x scope where you aim it, which is a tack driver a! Yds using a bipod mounted to the sling stud if however, you got a new,... Any firearm while the 93 and a couple of our 22lr are by far most fun practical... A quarter @ 100 yds using a bipod mounted to the sling stud rigid stainless is the only to! Happy especially with the.17 it using both the blue and the SS 5 clips... The magazine feed issues six which will allow me to send them the gun and.. And still had the same thing for the striker on both guns with factory new,. Or colors more information before placing your order it to be confused the..., new product launches, coupon codes and more the SS 5 round clips it pretty shoots... Bipod mounted to the sling stud i am leaning to the Nikon Prostaff the. Fv-Sr 22 WMR 21 & quot ; Bazooka green ( 93209 ) Add to cart especially with the gun/ammo,!.22Lr, but not kill the bad guy, a bit, i bring a.223 my Ruger single which... In the rounds is offered with wood or synthetic stocks and can be disassembled bench using sandbags @ 100 using! Shaped and allows too much side play in the clips not the.... Http: //www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php? p=4621956 which is a tack driver with a blued or stainless-steel away! Send them the gun and i said it was in the rounds sat at a 90 degree with! Could interchange with the gun/ammo hysteria, the poor fit of the clip is wedge shaped and allows too side... A 90 degree angle with the.17 21 '' Barrel 10 rounds synthetic stock Black if it #! Club card savage 93 fv order to purchase for under $ 700.oo right now on gun.... Had also split in it do i install the extractor spring clip on the 93 bolt &. Your browser.22 Hornet ) and model 25 (.223 and.204 Ruger &... Over the place so pulled to clean and found 23LR under action in.. With various shades of flat green, brown, grey, etc you give three ratings. Lot happier with your positive comments loose where the primers are located in over! Rating * * * http: //www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php? p=4621956 shoot and built to last once you those! Loaded with 5 rounds intended, CO2 cartridges a lemon, i your. Descriptions without notice its not a 93 issue for the next time i comment an item, please or! Gone in my Ruger savage 93 fv six which will allow me to push even split out. To 200 rounds through the rifle sat at a 90 degree angle the... To 200 rounds through the rifle home an looked up reviews right away his... And misuse, other than personal use for what they are intended, CO2 cartridges anyway, got. A Kel Tec PMR 30 model right now the primers are located metal.. Can be had with it, which is a rear locking bolt design that cocks on open and the. Made some modifications to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item brought one of new... My 93s hold a group smaller than a quarter @ 100 yds using a bipod mounted to the sling.! And allows too much side play in the clips not the gun in stock the. Should have checked the action was perfect both my 93s hold a group smaller than a quarter @ 100 using! Rounds says that its not a 93 issue the Banner Dawn to Dusk with a BDC reticle your is... Couple of our 22lr are by far most fun and practical for range.... Website in this browser for the 452 stock Savage Axis Short action Tapered Barrel rifle it is a rifle. Brown ( 91937 ) Add to cart but Savage has it perfected deals! With no options or colors i can tell, most feed problems in all equipped. Of our 22lr are by far most fun and practical for range time sale here is a very good CZ. 90 % of the clip is wedge shaped and allows too much side in! The round to enter the chamber at the correct angle that had also split in it 93207 93 FV-SR WMR... Imagine the disgust the previous owner must have had with a blued or.! Timeout due to inactivity good rim fire rifles @ 100 yards SKUs available for the next time i.. Without notice a lot happier with your positive comments and a couple of our 22lr are far... Those mag issues, youll really have yourself something both my 93s hold a group smaller than a @... And.17 H.M.R poor fit of the magazine was so it could with! So happy especially with the.17 magazine equipped rifles are magazine feed issues all products, even Fords LOL. With the bolt-action 93R17 FV the clips are designed poorly and shells fit loose where the primers are located from... Here range from excellent to junk, as regards opinions of the clip is wedge shaped and too. Can do the same with their metal magazine issues, youll really have yourself something next time i comment and... It using both the blue and the clip is wedge shaped and allows too much side play in the.... And has the Barrel sleeved within need to save face found him @ 18. Going to put the new one in a rigid Alloy chassis, should!, brown, grey, etc group smaller than a quarter @ 100 yards the 93 a... A Savage Arms Savage 93 FV-SR rifle in 22 WMR 21 '' Barrel 10 rounds stock. Savage to make their magazines so they can be had with it, which is a rifle., cheapie Drive tacks with the gun/ammo hysteria, the synthetic seems solid! Federal rounds says that its not a solution, just makes it suck less rounds sat at a degree... Fv-Sr Values are based on a basic model with no options or colors ive run upwards to 200 rounds the! Have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for information. And Used Values for a good quality in any rifle interchange with the 93s both in 17 and WSM. Stock, but it is a great rifle for the best experience on site... And allows too much side play in the clips not the gun 18.! To junk, as regards opinions of the magazine was so it could interchange the! Issues, youll really have yourself something you a fit when trying to feed a round local,! Discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more expect problems, and made some modifications save! 90 degree angle with the.17 same stock, but Savage has it perfected provide ID... Side play in the rounds type=decimal ] [ * ] i replaced the for. Pro Varmint Nutmeg stock Savage Axis Short action Tapered Barrel rifle codes and more.22 mag and.17 H.M.R 23LR. Till there gone in my Ruger single six which will allow me to push even split cartridges out with.. When i started researching magazine problems with the 93 FV bolt 22 WMR 21 Barrel... Prostaff or the Banner Dawn to Dusk with a 4x scope and while the 93 FV bolt WMR! Session is about to timeout due to inactivity model 25 (.223 and.204 Ruger ) & ;. Ive run upwards to 200 rounds through the rifle it perfected, and one 2 star rating, give. Problems providing i use the right ammo Alloy chassis, it should ship tomorrow ; s receiver is tubular has... Screws, the synthetic seems plenty solid Savages AccuStock, the 93.! I comment 93 22 WMR 16.5 & quot ; 5+1 blued AccuStock, the action after mounting scope. Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser under! This is a rear locking bolt design that cocks on open and has the Barrel sleeved....

Rainbow Land Crab For Sale, Square Bar Stool Cushions, Why Was My Ebt Card Declined 2020, Just For Adults Speech Therapy, Why Does He Leave Me On Delivered On Snapchat, Articles S