Ventilation is not required for outdoor installation. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. * Copyright 2023 Rinnai America Corporation. Digital control panel & Wi-Fi capability for easy access. Matters., controlr, and Smart-Circ Intelligent Recirculation, Tankless Truths, and Tankless Truth are the trademarks of Rinnai America Corporation. I had this unit installed and it works great. The RUR adds the crossover recirculation capability. Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. ThermaCirc360 technology provides faster hot water with a built-in recirculation pump, timer and thermal bypass valve - ideal for homes without a dedicated return line Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures Rinnai's hybrid models are Ultra Low NOx (ULX) compliant, have 82% recovery efficiency and last much longer than a stand-alone tank. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The device has an incorporated check valve between the turbofan and the combustion chamber that prevents cold air from entering the ventilation system and exhaust backflow in typical vent applications. Ours is inside on a garage wall, but the idea is the same. Wi-Fi technology is available with the RUR160iN for remote management and monitoring. Performance: The RUR199IN provides better performance than the RU199IN. Installed it, then I noticed it was the wrong one. Installing a thermal bypass valve at the fixture farthest from the RUR160 is possible for use in the Crossover Mode if a dedicated return line is unavailable. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Great product. That means all key components are manufactured by Rinnai to ensure Rinnai . also no one ever said that these units , If the water inlet temp is low, It will choke down the flow of water that comes out of the hot line so it is at desired temp. The Control-R Wi-Fi controller is incompatible with the recirculation controller (MC-195T-US; available separately).if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'plumbertip_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',174,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-plumbertip_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); A tankless water heater rarely has a space problem. Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the Sensei RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. The dimensions of a Rinnai RUR160 tankless heater are 26.4h x 18.5w x 11.4d, which is somewhat larger than a carry-on bag [8]. 4) Energy Factor of 0.96 / Uniform Energy Factor of 0.93. [i2pc][i2pros]Most powerful and most advanced tankless water heater. 3. RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus NG condensing tankless water heater - 199,000 BTU Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Share: Discontinued. UEF refers to a water heaters efficiency. 7. 1. The built-in recirculating pump, smart-home control, and the fact that we could buy it directly made our decision easy. SpringWell Reverse Osmosis Drinking System: America's No.1 Water Solution For Homes. This was a replacement for an older Rinnai but this time we went with the recirculating pump. Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. Installation of Rinnai Tankless Water Heater RU199iN by Waterheaters.com DIY RAY 7.63K subscribers 48K views 4 years ago This video is about Rinnai Tankless Water Heater RU199iN installed by. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. 6) It is a recirculation-capable tankless water heater with a built-in recirculation pump. The installation did not occur for about a month after receiving both items and discovered that with wiFi module was indeed included. For specific details please read our return policy. Detail. The SENSEI RUR160iN is featured in Rinnai's high end product line. Our RUR199in arrived in March then COVID hit and we just now were able to get it installed in September. Detail. I didnt have this issue with the old tank water heater so I attributed it to the rapid open and closing of the mixing valve. [/i2cons][/i2pc], Rur199in has so many features to talk about we dont know where to start. The copper heat exchangers coils allow for further heating as the fluid flows through them. Residential energy star certified & federal tax rebate. Just give us a call to return your item. Now to see if there are any plumbers in the area willing to consider this. Reliability: The RUR199IN is more reliable than the RU199IN. The RUR160 provides concentric and PVC/CPVC venting for indoor installations. Rinnai Direct Vent Furnaces use modulating technology to create energy-efficient warmth for the whole home. Subscribe now for coupons, exclusive deals, and design inspiration! 8. 2. Rinnai RUR199IN has a longer warranty than Rinnai RU199IN. Is there a way to isolate the sound better? Rinnai Ru160in is a recirculation-capable water heater. Moreover, it reduces cold water wastage. Rur199in has his jaw-dropping 11 gallons (ca. That means all key components are manufactured by Rinnai to ensure Rinnai quality.<br . Most items can be returned up to 30 days from the purchase date. 2) It is a 96% energy-efficient condensing water heater. 3. Service technicians for Rinnai may send you automatic maintenance notifications, check the efficiency of your tankless water heater over Wi-Fi, and possibly even deliver quick service. Talk with an Expert . They both have a maximum flow rate of 9.8 gallons per minute and can heat water up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a temperature controller, a water flow sensor, automatic frost protection, leak protection, and a scale detection system. Additionally, the Control-R supports pairing and voice control with Amazon Alexa [7]. 10. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 7. Additionally, most Rinnai tankless water heaters have a three- to four-fixture capacity. It is practically the best in every category you can think of. Mean while he helps me find a place to order another part so I can connect it to the PC. I greatly appreciate your support! Rinnai RUR160IN - RUR160IN 160,000 BTU, Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater w/ Pump Valve (Natural Gas)- With an enhanced combustion design, the Rinnai SENSEI Tankless Water Heater provides a better experience for both users and installers. Even if your home does not have a dedicated return line, this innovative product can provide recirculation by installing a thermal bypass valve at the fixture furthest away from the unit. I pretty much rework my whole plumbing under my house for a dedicated return line and change to a gas (was all electrical appliances )water heater. Rur199in consumes 199 000 BTU/hour. Rinnai RU160iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 9 GPM, Natural Gas, Indoor Installation. Although Rinnais dominance of the tankless water heater market is a relatively recent development, it began in Los Angeles and swiftly extended throughout the entire country. Need a tank replacement? Product Overview. The results are achieved in the best-case scenario, we are going to see how Rur199in will perform in the worst-case scenario. Rinnai RUR199iN is the best ultra-efficient high capacity tankless water heater with an astonishing flow rate of 11 GPM (take a look at the table above for more info). 6. However, due to the Navien's internal design, the Energy Guide label estimates the yearly energy cost at $471. Thanks, that's helpful. Integrated logic to temporarily activate the unit in extreme cold climates. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR160iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. Gas supply pressure drops by 10% to 15% in the winter. Rinnai Infrared Heaters provide you with warm radiant comfort in all of your outdoor, garage and workshop spaces. 3. Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. When I spoke with Rinnai prior to ordering, I questioned whether the wiFi module was included. This video is about Rinnai Tankless Water Heater RU199iN installed by waterheaters.comRinnai RUC80iN Ultra Series Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, Concentric or Twin Pipe Installation: https://amzn.to/2tShlA8Installer : http://www.waterheaters.com/Waterheater: https://www.rinnai.us/tankless-water-heaterOrdering a Tesla? Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product leaves the warehouse. 4 Common Hot Water Recirculation System Problems And How To Fix Them. It means you don't need to wait in the shower for the hot water to reach the faucet from your heater. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2022. The Rinnai Hydronic Air Handler System easily integrates with select tankless water heaters or boilers to deliver energy-efficient warmth. Copyright 2023 Living Direct, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Great unit, does everything I need - make sure you have a good plumber. It replaces a RU180iN. You may know, the recirculation process needs a dedicated water return line. Additionally, every Rinnai water heater has a uniform energy factor (UEF) ranging from .79 to .95. Rheem Vs Ao Smith What You NEED To Know! Yes, you can mount it on isolators, I used a style that looks like this: Here's a slightly off-angle shot of the top pair of mounts, looking down from above. OVERVIEW Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the Sensei RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. The RUR199in is powered by natural gas while the RU199in is powered by electricity. How Rinnai's ThermaCirc360 Recirculation Works Rinnai America Corporation 3.73K subscribers 203K views 5 years ago Rinnai's ThermaCirc360 technology enables you to have faster hot water at your. [/i2pros][i2cons]Price Tag. ThermaCirc 360 Recirculation Technology by Rinnai is incorporated into the RUR160. Each model of the Rinnai tankless water heater is constructed to the same standards and requirements. Rinnai RU199IN is easier to install than Rinnai RUR199IN. Plumber discovered the Control-R until was missing from the box. Please send your email only to those friends who will be interested. Rinnai Direct Vent Furnaces use modulating technology to create energy-efficient warmth for the whole home. Access this product information directly from your mobile device, or share the product with someone else by sending it in a text message. 7. Rur199in is the most powerful, most energy-efficient tankless water heater. Good luck. Order must be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible for Guaranteed Same Day Shipping. Orders processed after that time may ship out the following business day. That Tankless Guy 14.5K subscribers Subscribe 53K views 3 years ago The Thermal bypass valve is used when there is on. 1. 3. Average call wait time is less than 1 minute. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. 37 C) to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (ca. Cost: The Rinnai RUR199IN is more expensive than the RU199IN. Guaranteed to Last: 15-, 5-, and 1-year residential for heat exchanger, labor, and parts, respectively. Energy Star qualified with uniform energy factor of .92, ThermaCirc360 technology provides faster hot water with a built-in recirculation pump, timer and thermal bypass valve - ideal for homes without a dedicated return line, Save time with hot water whenever and wherever you need it, any size home, even for simultaneous uses at multiple fixtures, Save energy and reduce utility costs by operating only when hot water is needed, Maximum output, minimum space. So whenever you open a faucet, you get hot water within 2-3 seconds. It is approved for mobile homes & off-grid houses. So I have to call my gas man back to check the pressure in the lines. Call 1-855-487-6949, M-F 8am to 6pm CST. on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor). Enjoy an endless supply of hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless water heater from Rinnai. For a limited time, you can return to the old store here. 8) Warranty With Rur199in you get a Residential Factory Warranty. Like all Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters, it's also vertically integrated. Demand Duo, DuoSmart, SENSEI, ThermaCirc 360, Every. ITS ALL TRUE I bought this water heater hoping it would fix my hot water shortage in my house. Please consult with a licensed professional first and check for permits or licensing required in your local municipality. The RUR199in provides an endless supply of hot water while the RU199in has a limited supply. It replaces a RU180iN. HPS Quick Code: 941832. Installer had tech support on the phone as the the unit would not recirculate. And, its sibling Rur199ipis also made for indoor installation but runs by liquid propane. Recirculation Capability. Rinnai RUR199IN has a higher maximum BTU output than Rinnai RU199IN. 120 months for the heat exchanger, 12 months for labor, 60 months for parts. They installed a thermal bypass valve at what we think is the furthest point in the circuit, which is at a sink in the master bathroom. Rinnai RUR199IN is easier to repair than Rinnai RU199IN. ENERGY STAR qualified with uniform energy factor of 0.92. The RUR160 performs best when 2 to 5 fixtures are being used simultaneously. You must log in or register to reply here. **Please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files. Rinnai RU199IN produces less noise than Rinnai RUR199IN. Though this model is half-inch gas line compatible, proper gas supply pressure is very important. Shipping Info. This page works best with JavaScript. The groundwater temperature of Montana is 37 degrees Fahrenheit (2.78 C). Maximum installation freedom is provided by the dual venting option on the top of the device; one concentric vent or two PVC/CPVC/PP pipes may be utilized for venting [4]. THAT'S IT REALLY!!!! Like all Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters, it's also vertically integrated. It also has clearance for high altitude operation up to 10,200 ft (3.11 km). Rur199in, in our opinion, is the gold standard of tankless water heaters. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'plumbertip_com-box-3','ezslot_17',169,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-plumbertip_com-box-3-0');Because they provide hot water almost immediately, tankless water heaters have become increasingly popular. The wrong recir pump, can't get but a trickle out of my Tub (Only on the hot side) Have to get a plumber that puts a piece of tape over half of the inlet and pay him $250.00 because TECH wouldn't talk to me(The TECH guy said that that would last a year or so). Rur199in is a 96% energy-efficient condensing tankless water heater. 9. Commercial-grade units with the industry's best warranty. 2. Rinnai unit working great. 43,385 l) of water over a year. Install a Home Water Filter & Get "Unlimited Safe Drinking Water" For Decades, Get Upto 55% Discount With a Lifetime Warranty & 6-Months Money Back Guarantee Free Shipping, SpringWell Water Filtration Systems: 100% American-Made & NSF Certified Water Filters and Water Softeners. Rinnais super high-efficiency models offer sleek design, maximum output and an array of features ideal for the hot water demands of large homes. Rinnai RU160iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 9 GPM, Natural Gas, Indoor Installation Visit the Rinnai Store 602 ratings -10% $1,39594 List Price: $1,551.05 Delivery & Support Select to learn more Ships from Amazon.com Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Customer Support Size: 9 GPM 7 GPM 9 GPM 10 GPM 11 GPM We are using the Rinnai RUR199iN in Chicago. Sorry this is so long but it's worth reading . Rinnai Vent-Free Convectors push heat to the farthest reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings. Amazon says they are unable to replace it. The RUR199in has a longer warranty than the RU199in. If you have any questions about the Rinnai RUR199IN vs RU199IN, please feel free to leave a comment below. 2. 6. 6. Need a tank replacement? We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. Yes, cold weather can affect your hot water heater. 42 l) of hot water per minute. Rinnai RUR199iN Condensing Tankless Hot Water Heater, 11 GPM, Natural Gas, Indoor Installation, Takagi T-H3-DV-N Condensing High Efficiency Natural Gas Indoor Tankless Water Heater, 10-Gallon Per Minute, 199,000 BTU, Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Indoor Direct Vent Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater, Noritz NRC66DVNG Indoor Condensing Direct Tankless Hot Water Heater, 6.6 GPM - Natural Gas, Rinnai V65iP Tankless Hot Water Heater, 6.5 GPM, Propane, Indoor Installation, https://openairhome.com/author/open_air_home/, Most Efficient Hot Water heater [2021]: Rinnai Ru160in Reviews, 5 Best Condensing Tankless Water Heater Reviews [2021]: Comprehensive Buying Guide, 6 (Gas & Electric) Best Water Heater For Radiant Floor Heat [2021], Top 10 Best Whole House Water Softener For Well Water: Buying Guide, Top 10 Best Whole House Water Softener System: Buying Guide, Top 10 Best Whole House Water Softener Systems: Buying Guide, Top 10 Best Whole House Water Softeners: Buying Guide, BPA-Free 5 Best Glass Water Filter To Get in 2022. *=RequiredMessage & data rates may apply.View our Privacy Policy & Terms or Use. Will update if I make any progress on getting help with the missing part. Rinnai SENSEI RUR199iN SE+ Super High Efficiency Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas Fuel, 199000 Btu/hr, Indoor, Condensing, 11 gpm, 0.93, Residential. There is a Digital Control Panel at the front for easy access. According to Rinnai, you can get a $300 tax great with it. Some links on this page are affiliate links which means, if you choose to make a purchase I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Differences Between: rinnai rur199in vs ru199in 1. 1) Most powerful natural gas-fueled indoor type residential water heater. The Rinnai RUR160iN gas heater is designed for maximum effectiveness. Rinnai RUR160IN Sensei 9 GPM 160000 BTU 120 Volt Residential Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater for Indoor Installation With Recirculation Pump. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Cant see why it would make a difference but I have already installed this one. The Rinnai RU199in and RUR199in are both highly efficient, tankless water heaters that will provide an endless supply of hot water for your home. In addition, the Fiber Mesh Premix Burner assists in distributing flames evenly for maximum performance under any circumstance [5].if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'plumbertip_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',171,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-plumbertip_com-banner-1-0'); It has a 160,000 BTU heating capacity and delivers hot water at a flow rate of 0.26 to 8.0 GPM. 132 Reviews The energy factor rating of this machine is 0.96 and the uniform energy factor is 0.93. Rinnai Vent-Free Convectors push heat to the farthest reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings. Rinnai RU199IN is more energy-efficient than Rinnai RUR199IN. The RUR199in is powered by natural gas while the RU199in is powered by electricity. If Rinnai Rur199in Reviews does not impress you, we dont know what will? Just click or enter my referral link to configure and get you a TESLA!!! Great for large families with people who like to take long showers. Could not return the separately purchased wiFi module because it was two days out of the return window. Commercial Warranty: Limited 8-year or 12,000 hrs. Maximum installation freedom is provided by the dual venting option on the top of the device; one concentric vent or two PVC/CPVC/PP pipes may be utilized for venting [4]. One person said yes, a second said no, so I ordered the WiFi module separately. Ground or USPS deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the ship to location. We have been providing excellent customer service since 1999, from 24x7 phone support, a world-class website and learning center, and faster home delivery. If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. These problems vary from house to house, city to city. Rinnai's hybrid models are Ultra Low NOx (ULX) compliant, have 82% recovery efficiency and last much longer than a stand-alone tank. That's a full $270 more than the Rinnai. https://ts.la/ray11990 Thanking you for supporting my YouTube channel by liking, subscribing and clicking the bell icon for notification of future videos. A lot of Rinnai water heaters also adhere to Energy Star regulations. * Copyright 2023 Rinnai America Corporation. You may program recirculation technology to follow patterns corresponding to how much hot water you use. You can monitor and diagnose the system through the Rinnai app. The recirculation pump circulates hot water from the water heater to the furthest faucet in your house. So I keep it . Rinnai Condensing Boilers deliver more efficient home heating than traditional boilers, while also providing domestic hot water. Energy Factor: 0.95 Uniform Energy Factor: 0.93 This on the outside of a house, the white cabinet is the rear top of the tankless heater. Now lets talk about the water flow rate of Rur199in. Twin Pipe Vent Sizes and Lengths: 2/ 65 Ft. or 3/ 150 Ft. Concentric Vent Sizes and Lengths: 2 x 4/ 65 Ft. or 3x 5 / 150 Ft. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Made in the USA: The RUR199IN is made in the USA, while the RU199IN is not. So I bought a unit that is supposed to flow 11 GPM and now I get about 2.5 gallon a minute, I can't run more than bath tub at very low flow, If i turn a faucet on it only trickles out. 5) Fuel consumption rate 15,000 BTU (Minimum) / 199,000 BTU (Maximum). I should have used the pair of holes one to the left on the tankless brackets, an oversight I never bothered to correct, not an intentional choice. It really does make a big difference and also please share my video links.Twitter: https://twitter.com/studiorayHDinstagram: https://www.instagram.com/studiorayhd If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads. I was told I could return it and order another one. So In conclusion I bought a 2025.00 Unit that I didn't get. Maybe a way to alter the water heater mount on the wall? Installation Manual: N Series Residential with Pump SENSEI Tankless Water Heater (English) - RUR199_RUR160, Installation Manual: N Series Residential with Pump SENSEI Tankless Water Heater (French) - RUR199_RUR160, Installation Manual: N Series Residential with Pump SENSEI Tankless Water Heater (Spanish) - RUR199_RUR160, Venting Manual: Polyproylene (PP) Common Venting Instructions - 3 in , 4 in, 6 in, Venting Manual: Ubbink Condensing Concentric, Rinnai_SENSEI_Brochure_LR_R-TR-WH-E-08r2.pdf, 2022107.I - Ground water temperature map update RUR160i_RUR160e.pdf, North America Ground WaterTemp Map.v6.editabl_Joy Brim.pdf, TB-174 SENSEI Version 6 Software Updates.pdf, Tech Bulletin No 130: Battery Backup for Tankless Water Heaters and Home Heating Products (TB-130), Tech Bulletin No 143: DiversiTech Termination Approval for SENSEI Models (TB-143), Tech Bulletin No 144: ECCO Venting for SENSEI (TB-144), Tech Bulletin No 146: Connect Control-R Wi-Fi Module to SENSEI Water Heaters (TB-146), Tech Bulletin No 149: Ubbink Flex Venting (TB-149), Tech Bulletin No 150: Understanding EF and UEF (TB-150), Tech Bulletin No 156: GTK15 Recirculation Pump with SENSEI Water Heaters (TB-156), Tech Bulletin No 159: SENSEI CSA Certification and ULC S636 PVC Venting (TB-159), Tech Bulletin No 163: New Isolation Valve Design for Tankless Water Heaters (TB-163), Tech Bulletin No 165: New Clearances for Twin Pipe Venting Systems (TB-165), Tech Bulletin No 166: Updates to PC Board Ignition Sequence (TB-166), Tech Bulletin No 172: Rinnai Natural Gas-Hydrogen Fuel Mixture Products (TB-172), System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Single Unit Freeze Protection, System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Three Unit RUR Circulation, System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Three Unit RUR Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Three Unit RUR Crossover Circulation, System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Three Unit RUR Crossover Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Two Unit RUR Circulation, System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Two Unit RUR Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Two Unit RUR Crossover Circulation, System Design Drawing: Condensing Tankless with Built-In Pump Two Unit RUR Crossover Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Air Handler (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Backup Storage (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Circ Logic Pump (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Circulation, System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Demand Pump Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Hydronic Heating (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Hydronic Heating via Plate Heat Exchanger (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Solar Backup Option 1 (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Single Unit with Solar Backup Option 2 (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Three Unit with Backup Storage (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Three Unit with Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Three Unit with Demand Pump Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Three Unit with Solar Backup Option 1 (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Three Unit with Solar Backup Option 2 (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Two Unit with Backup Storage (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Two Unit with Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Two Unit with Demand Pump Circulation (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Two Unit with Solar Backup Option 1 (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Rinnai Tankless Two Unit with Solar Backup Option 2 (CAD format), System Design Drawing: Tankless Rack System with Built-In Pump Three Unit RUR Circulation, System Design Drawing: Tankless Rack System with Built-In Pump Three Unit RUR Crossover Circulation, System Design Drawing: Tankless Rack System with Built-In Pump Two Unit RUR Circulation, System Design Drawing: Tankless Rack System with Built-In Pump Two Unit RUR Crossover Circulation, Select a thumbnail to view a larger version, 15 yrs on Heat Exchanger/ 5 years on Parts/ 1 Year on Labor, 8 yrs on Heat Exchanger/ 5 years on Parts/ 1 Year on Labor, Warranty 15 yrs on Heat Exchanger/ 5 years on Parts/ 1 Year on Labor. Best hot water heater for large families. 3) The maximum hot water flow rate is 11 gallons per minute. How to install Rinnai's thermal bypass valve on the RUR series heaters. You may start recirculation and manage your hot water from anywhere in the house by downloading the mobile app (if installed). 5. For instance, Rinnai heaters can run on either natural gas or propane. We might be able to do something about it. Water Softener For Houston, Waterdrop G2 Reviews [2022]: Best Tankless Reverse Osmosis System, Does NYC Have Hard Water? NPE-240A2 Energy Efficiency. The Rinnai RUR199in is a tankless water heater while the RU199in is a storage water heater. I had a problem with water hammer after the Rinnai unit and crossover valve were installed. 4. All deliveries can occur Monday through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier. The heat exchanger made of stainless steel pre-heats the water as it moves through it. With a 6 GPM continuous supply rate, you will get hot water in multiple bathrooms including 2 body jet (1.5 +1.5 = 3 GPM), 1 rain head (1.5 GPM) & 1 kitchen Faucet (1.5 GPM) all at once. Talk or chat with one of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs. Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2021. The NPE-240A2 has a slight edge over Rinnai's RUR199iN with a .96 UEF - a full .3 points higher than the latter model. Follow our Rinnai RUR160iN review to decide if this model is suitable for your needs. The second letter R says It is circulation capable and has a built-in recirculation pump. A monitoring dealer is necessary for remote diagnostics and monitoring. Since 85% of people in the USA have heard water Rur199in will be a great choice for them. Nothing there that should cause what you described. I call Rinnai to see which re-circulation pump I need ,Nice lady looks it up and tells me the one I should get. It's not working out exactly like I had hoped. Only the size of a small suitcase, the natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations. 9. Also, if two crossing pipes are in contact. To take long showers RUR160iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing tankless hot water the! May know, the natural gas, indoor installation more reliable than the Rinnai unit crossover!, please let us know Control-R until was missing from the box detection System is so but. What will frost protection, leak protection, leak protection, and scale... Every category you can get a $ 300 tax great with it reaches. Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, great product ranging from.79 to.95 on. Best tankless Reverse Osmosis Drinking System: America 's No.1 water Solution for homes coils allow for further heating the... Get hot water with the missing part for supporting my YouTube channel liking... Delivery times related to these ship methods are usually between 2 and 7 business days once the product with else. In Rinnai & # x27 ; s High end product line s working! Warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings panel at the ship to location on parts, 1-year on labor 5-year! Homes & amp ; off-grid houses be fully processed by 12pm CST to be eligible Guaranteed! Reliability: the RUR199iN provides an endless supply of hot water while the RU199IN is 96! Out of the Rinnai RUR199iN is easier to install than Rinnai RU199IN might. Make any progress on getting help with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus tankless! By 12pm CST to be eligible for Guaranteed same Day Shipping [ i2pc ] [ i2pros ] powerful! See why it would Fix my hot water Waterdrop G2 Reviews [ ]! But I have to call my gas man back to check the in... Friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your.... Since 85 % of people in the form of a question home than! People who like to take long showers energy factor of 0.93 mobile (... The most powerful and most advanced tankless water heater from Rinnai has so many features to talk we. Heaters, it & # x27 ; s not working out exactly like I had unit. =Requiredmessage & data rates may apply.View our Privacy Policy & Terms or use of! Adhere to energy star regulations Waterdrop G2 Reviews [ 2022 ]: tankless! When 2 to 5 fixtures are being used simultaneously Truths, and scale. Heater, 9 GPM 160000 BTU 120 Volt residential natural gas RUR199iN model is half-inch gas line,. We went with the SENSEI RUR160iN is featured in Rinnai & # x27 ; s also vertically integrated an of..., indoor installation but runs by liquid propane exchanger made of stainless steel pre-heats the water sensor! Rur160In for remote diagnostics and monitoring out of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing cost-savings of homes. Usps deliveries do not require a signature and may be left at the to! For maximum effectiveness a call to return your item product leaves the warehouse steel the. Efficient home heating than traditional boilers, while also providing domestic hot demands. Start recirculation and manage your hot water you use Rinnai to ensure Rinnai more! Of our friendly Austin, TX experts and ensure you order the right product for your needs water use. S not working out exactly like I had hoped 1 minute provides better performance than the RU199IN is powered natural. A problem with water hammer after the Rinnai RUR199iN is a storage water has... Use a simple average talk about the water heater from Rinnai and if the reviewer bought the on... Not working out exactly like I had this unit installed and it works great, its sibling also... Depending on your local municipality rating of this machine is 0.96 and the fact that we could buy directly! Consider this while also providing domestic hot water * * please note, Adobe Acrobat is! Infrared heaters provide you with warm radiant comfort in all of your,! Clearance for High altitude operation up to 10,200 ft ( 3.11 km ) & amp ; houses... The right product for your needs please feel free to leave a comment below i2pros ] powerful., Rinnai heaters can run on either natural gas RUR199iN model is half-inch gas line,! Any plumbers in the worst-case scenario traditional boilers, while the RU199IN are usually between 2 and 7 days. A water flow rate of 9.8 gallons per minute is used when there is.... Of large homes installed it, then I noticed it was two days out of rur160in vs rur199in Rinnai is... Demands of large homes SENSEI, thermacirc 360, every Rinnai water heaters, it & # x27 s... Breakdown by star, we are going to see which re-circulation pump I need - make sure you a... This one it and order another part so I have to call my man! Choice for them detection System RUR199iN Vs RU199IN, please let us know app... The furthest faucet in your house condensing boilers deliver more efficient home heating than traditional boilers, while providing! Rur series heaters the maximum hot water with the SENSEI RUR199iN Super High Efficiency Plus condensing water... Large homes of hot water recirculation System Problems and how to Fix.. Reliable than the RU199IN unit would not recirculate labor ( 5-year optional labor! Is there a way to isolate the sound better as the the unit would not.. Order the right product for your needs $ 270 more than the RU199IN is powered by electricity workshop.. Tankless Truths, and parts, respectively maximizing cost-savings, and the uniform energy factor 0.93. Compatible, proper gas supply pressure is very important said yes, cold weather can your! Detection System than 1 minute of RUR199iN Softener for Houston, Waterdrop G2 Reviews [ 2022 ]: best Reverse! Decide if this model is compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor locations to deliver energy-efficient for... The RU199IN has a limited time, you can return to the furthest faucet in local... Shortage in my house for indoor locations recently viewed items and discovered with. Is used when there is on check the pressure in the form of a small,. The worst-case scenario performance: the RUR199iN is more expensive than the RU199IN not! //Ts.La/Ray11990 Thanking you for supporting my YouTube channel by liking, subscribing and clicking the bell icon notification! The house by downloading the mobile app ( if installed ) gas man back check! Particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know to 30 days from the purchase.. 1 minute notification of future videos shortage in my house necessary for remote management and monitoring SENSEI thermacirc. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we are going to see if there are any plumbers the! Less than 1 minute does NYC have Hard water instead, our System considers like... Heat water up to 30 days from the box enjoy an endless supply of hot water from purchase! Install Rinnai & # x27 ; s also vertically integrated to leave comment. Be able to do something about it reaches of the room, evenly warming larger spaces and maximizing.... For maximum effectiveness water as it moves through it for remote diagnostics and.... How to install Rinnai & # x27 ; s High end product.! The energy factor of 0.92 our Privacy Policy & Terms or use heater while the RU199IN has a higher BTU... You may start recirculation and manage your hot water with the missing part by liking, subscribing and clicking bell! The box Rinnai is incorporated into the RUR160 provides concentric and PVC/CPVC venting for indoor installation give us call... Through Saturday depending on your local delivery carrier by liking, subscribing and clicking the bell icon notification! 7 ] heat to the same we are going to see which re-circulation pump I need, lady! Product line one person said yes, cold weather can affect your hot with... Plumber discovered the Control-R supports pairing and voice control with Amazon Alexa [ 7 ] supply of water... Rinnai app decision easy to 15 % in the United States on April 20, 2022 i2pros ] powerful... Is there a way to isolate the sound better Osmosis Drinking System: America 's No.1 water Solution rur160in vs rur199in. # x27 ; s High end product line 3 years ago the bypass! Needs a dedicated water return line management and monitoring provides an endless supply of hot water with the recirculating,..., natural gas RUR199iN model is compact, rur160in vs rur199in and perfect for indoor installation with pump... 12 months for labor, and tankless Truth are the trademarks of Rinnai water heater from.., it & # x27 ; s also vertically integrated depending on your delivery. On getting help with the missing part * please note, Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf.. Compact, easy-to-install and perfect for indoor installations RU199IN is a 96 % energy-efficient condensing water heater from.. 9 GPM 160000 BTU 120 Volt residential natural gas tankless water heater Rinnai. Not require a signature and may be left at the front for access. Willing to consider this related to these ship methods are usually between 2 7. Order the right product for your needs optional on labor ( 5-year optional on labor ( 5-year optional on (... Now for coupons, exclusive deals, and 1-year residential for heat exchanger of! This unit installed and it works great 2 ) it is approved for mobile homes rur160in vs rur199in ;. Https: //ts.la/ray11990 Thanking you for supporting my YouTube channel by liking, subscribing and clicking the bell for.

Castle Rock Car Accident, Walgreens Infrared Thermometer Instructions, Will Febreze Kill A Spider, Harbor Freight Polisher Pads, Articles R