Bkigg insan3 Family Crip ish IDGAF! I know better now my people know better. 117ST WCG III rep dat EIIIC Eastsiiide IIInsane Criiipz S/O T2 Da IIIMC Cc^uzzx We Out HHere Cc^r00klyn, wuttz craccin cuhz idk there was a insane in nyc cuhz thtas wuttz craccin INSANE GANGSTER CRIP GANG CUHZ YUNG FOUNDATIONS CUHZ, Im IIICG an I never hear of that Cuz NFS we dont jacc igc where we from and I dont kno what is iiiMC, Wats craccn cuhz,this tha hxmey Tru reppin that bkad azz Insane Gang xut here in the Nc Ace Deuce the set, Insanes the mxvement, we xut here 3z upk, IGC Fake Cuz Smh Wish Yall Ni66ahs Aint Lucy Left ICG BkABkIEZ GANG 937 M23VIIIN GANG. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Followed by the third clique known as the Baby Insanes or the Baby Insane Crips (BIC), established in the early 1990s, on 23rd Street in Long Beach. The Young Foundation Crew (YFC), is the second clique to spun after the original clique, primarilycomposedof members from the 2nd generation. LMAO. I hate mexicans, but dumb ass illiterate niggers like you are trying they best top top every stupid thing that mexicans ever do. (young foundation insane crips) 16th st thats makin noise right now and they getting caught up.i been noticing that outside of 20's, Insanes and 19st's them east side cats are . Boost your Twitter post on Urban Dictionary in just 3 clicks Gangster Rap A form of Hypnosis used by the White Man to convince the Black man to destroy his self. Those are the cold hard facts. You one of those white boys who hate blacks cause you scared and jealous of us.you say we look like monkeys but your woman get lip injections so her lips can be like ours. Your Race were SLAVES, so Shut the Fuck Up. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Fuck bugs. nd th3r3 aint nuttin movin unl3ss inskan3 I hope one day you all get a dose of your own medicine. Many educated Black women HATE Street Niggers. I suoi membri indossano tradizionalmente abiti blu. THAT RIP LIST IS BEYOND SUBSTANDARD. The Insanes made the R20s what they are trying to be. Keep knocking on the devils door you pieces of shit, he WILL answer one day, and Ill have my popcorn ready so I can enjoy the show. INSANES MUSTA DID SOMETHIN BAD TO YOU HOMIE SOUNDS LIKE INTAMATE HATRED. The Hoovers was made but did not want beef with the Insanes. 187187 on all cKRABS. My Channel is to educate the world on whats really going on out there. I aint never seen no thug get into it on the internet the fuck! 51TGC. they are in every other big cityreal talk. ok stay with me COR-DUH-LAY mother. East Side Long Beach Rollin 20's Crips (Crip Alliance gang) East Side Long Beach Asian Boyz Crips (Crip Alliance gang) East Side Long Beach Insane Crips (Crip Alliance gang) West. fucker. Assault? If your culture was so fucking successful you wouldnt be here and I . A . The Rolling 20s were formed in the 70s, and are the second largest black gang in Long Beach. White political privilege insulates itself from culpability by gerrymandering voting districts propagating housing segregation. 85 to 90% of all Niggers ARE BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK. streets were clear. Some of the 90 Hoovers came to the LBC bac in 1981 and got into it with Big Sammy Parker from R20s Crips. 6 times! They are primarily located in Central Long Beach, originating on 21st Street and Lewis Ave, spreading to surrounding blocks. Cuzz Eastsid L3C Insane Crip Gang, Young Foundation Nation Locc, Eastside crippn all day Ni66ah insane bang on anything. Like eva, chick f vslcK mother fer insectsK are the only ones doing all the SNITCHING we have all kinds of homies doing life for k-ingg icgK members and when we got the gang injunction icgK members were present in court so stop with your false claims. Hit me up, Bugk bashin insectk smashin Longo gxng A$T #800 bLok boys ck taLLboy, All You internet gangstas need 2k stop Im from insane and when I bk out here late night lookin for All You fuccc nigggas Yall nowhere 2k bk found Im in da Hood live here and I punch on shit and Im wit sparkin at shit 2k come 2k da east on 20kth and lime wit dat fuccc insane shit And I promise Im gone bk da one 2k fuccc You over slide thru asap t, Nigga shut up and you aint hard you the OOG of the internet gang life what is the body count on those eslongos how many cops you busted on lately. First generation Italians Americans faced violent white nativist who exploited and extorted their communities. on 100s you chickk nifgKas dont want thkese problems you hkoe assk Ni66ahs bketter stay in long beachk businessk for shkit get ugly, I dont like 100k iiinsan3 criiip gang biiitch napk k 20k 60k 40k yall gettin smashed on, Iiinsan3 Criiip gang 23rd San Dog I dont like naps mmk sosk 40k twinkie k, I dont like any & all trampks you nifgkas dont need beef wit nay nays not even the sissysK i I dont likes wit my WCs I dont like messicans slobks prankstasK snoovasK & trampks. Scandalous Gone but never forgotten. I repeat, the White European Immigrants who came here over 100 years ago were 1,000 times tougher than any of these Street Niggers. BEFORE THERE WAS WCC R80s IT WAS: we dont give a fuck about trump, but we know that he, dont give a fuck about a mexican and that is why we will ride, our asses off for him. But far too many live on the edge of chaos and disaster. Just because your dad was a black guys CUCKOLD. Im not trying to be funny but I just move to Long Beach and Ill see rollin 20s and insanes and the same neighborhood so with that said I was just trying to figure out the borderline between there hoods. | Tariq Nasheed (pt. The Insane Crips also feud with the West Coast Crips and the Varrio Longo, the largest Latino gang in Long Beach. free download One2Many - Eminent Domain EP (CD) (2005) (FLAC + 320 kbps) rar . Death! Insane to the brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 times forever! Lane believed that Gaither had agreed to let him borrow it. Yall Ni66ahsK from insectsK better start checcing yall little homies yall nappyheaded fools think yall way to hard we asians are way harder than yall so yall better think twice before stepping up to us, I dont like NAPS CUHH MXVIN GANG BABY INSANE CR1P CUHH NHK EAST COASTK, I dont likeK ALL LONG BEACH GANGS BLOOD ON TREE TOP BOMPTON YALL AINT ish, East Coast crip 1st to 190st neighborhood blocc Crips I dont like bugs k 21stk 23stk insects dont want no beef with us, Im a real ass gangbkang from YFC napp bashin hxe smashin ROCCO YOU REALLY COMFY WIT THE N-WORD WHICH VALIDATES THE STATEMENT IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE. And as you sit back and type all this racist shit, your daughters probably smoking a thick, juicy, black Wang..Life. The 90s ked Sammy Parker but the Rollin 20s was too scared to retaliate at the time when they had a strong Alliance with the Insane Crips. Power, money, and gunsthe forces that drove the brutal violence of the Rollin' 60s set of the Crips in the Long Island town of Roosevelt. Like Ive always stated on this Site, Niggers are obsessed with Fag talk and there is a HIGHER THAN NORMAL amount of Niggers who are Gay or mixed Gay (bisexual). Insane Crips: Battlecat: Insane Crips: Big Syke: Inglewood Imperial Village Crips: Brotha Lynch Hung: Garden Blocc 24th Street Crips: C-Bo: Garden Blocc 19th Street Crips: CJ Mac: Rollin' 20's Crips: Coolio: Corner Pocket Crips: Da Lenc Mob: Crips: C.P.O: Kelly Park Compton Crips: Daz Dillinger: Rollin' 60 Crips: Dirty Red: Rollin' 20's Crips: Since then the Insane Crips formed the Young Foundation Crips on 16th Street and the Baby Insane Crips on 23rd Street. Hell do you guys even know how to spell? The Insane Crips falls under 3x Traysand are known to sport apparel by the Oakland Raiders (formerly known as the Los Angeles Raiders), with black and gray as their primary colors. My friend rides for them, so does Daewon Song, JB Gillet and a bunch of great skateboarders. 23 BaBIIIEs ! The Eight Tray gangsters have a deep attachment to the city of Los angeles, as well as a big enough influence to Who are the Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods? The Crip or Blood Label that is attached to the name of a particular Neighborhood Set means NOTHING. That being said, its not really the color, its the Nigger personality and character that everybody hates. Magee testified that these two gangs had been engaged in murders back and forth since.the Rollin 20s Crips. I just want the knowledge and wisdom and to be able to stand behind something I can be proud of and use the resources instilled and avavible to strength and bring weath to my community. Tone Loc (rapper) 107th street Crips. Niggas aint gone see what im saying til it aint nomore niggas. Genasis (Official Video). Crip xr Cry! Piru, West side east side bompton south cali, p funk riders. 1 DVD, Rollin: The Fall of the Auto Industry and the Rise of the Drug Economy in Detroit, G.A.N.G. Fucc you,why yal lame niggas always wanna talk shit over the computer,but aint gangsta enuff,to put a number,name,or address on it.You a coward less than a man straight 3itch made and weak.Real niggas dont hind behind a screen. FTP Stone - Put That On Crip ft. O.T. you cant make me believe that this shit just happens. Years later the rest of the Hoovers ran to the Insanes for support bcuz the Insanes was putting it down inside and outside the jail houses. You rice eating MF aint ish. Insanes ked Parker not no Hoovers n they didnt start Insane the Gathers did homie. SBCC I concur you fake ass mexican bitch if you gone speak on one set stupid wetback speak on that set when you speak on all Black people who are of darker skin your ignorant and very fake. Gang life is a path to nowhere. Insane Eastside Ridaz brooklyn NY At the end of the day, it is ALWAYS NIGGER AGAINST NIGGER. N/S Strong Beach, SHIDD CUZ I AINT OVA ON DA W3ST COAST BUT ITS INSAN3 GANGSTA CRIP OVA DIS WAY LOC 9-7-12, Wats craccn cuz we aint roccn no igc where im frm either cuz so salute to all da real insane homies ICG crooked i u gt milked in my hood blue light on yo head. MEXICAN DADS BURN THEIR DAUGHTERS PUSSIES OUT BEFORE THEY REACH 8 YEARS OLD. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. People like you is why gangs are the way they are.If you stop judging and judge yourself.You talking all that shit but wont put ya name..c a man and put a address on it since you so bad you so hardbut u da little sis cuz u chump q busts a coward.thats from Insane cuz, what u scared the Locs you talking bout gone find you fucc nigga whats ya name niggathen we can get craccn. and Im in the field lurking for CHONGS so get ready its 2014 keep ya eyes pilled ! The Nigger is on a LOWER level of Evolution and the PROOF is in the visible resemblance to Monkeys, Baboons & Apes. Insane Mexican gang, Fukka crip holmes this Buena parqe trece puro sureno fuck Anaheim Del Monte blocc gangster crips they shot an original little brother ha ha ha you mayates about to catch the blues from you friends la Mafia. ES 19GC The Indanes aint never been Hoover ass kissersthat never happen, Ni66ahs just say that to make them look bad. The Street Nigger is a Jealous Animal born to kill another Nigger. You just a scared piece of white trash who scared to say all this face to face so you come on here and say all this stupid shit but really you wanna be us. But it is really difficult being a shut in. The typical Nigger Family is a woman who had 6 children with 6 DIFFERENT Nigger men, none of whom is around anymore because they are either dead or in Jail. [3] Here's the spotify link:https://open.spotify.com/artist/0FJNuMjFZHeQKJXR0DlmzX?si=RjpC0Rx4SpWB7sXFlct-Qg\u0026utm_source=copy-link\u0026dl_branch=1\u0026nd=1Dusty Vision TV was created to discuss the issues going on in the inner city. yo sleep and eat, stepping fetch it mother fuckers. ish got so bad for the Hoovers until they stop claiming Crip altogether. WHILE YOU SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER MAKING A MOCHARY OF THIS LIFESTYLE YOU SEEM TO FORGOTTEN YOU ON THE SAME PLANET THAT WE ARE WHICH CANT MAKE YOU NO BETTER THAN A BLOOD CRIP CHOLO OUT THERE TERRORIZING THE CITY. WEST COAST ROLLIN 80s. BY FAR ICG (YFC-BIG) IS LONGBEACHS MOST NOTORIOUS GANG. yo sleep and eat, stepping fetch it mother fuckers. you elite hustlin mother fucker! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. a.k.a. Fuck insane crips. It wasnt some dumb illiterate Nigger, I can tell you that much. and our The Insane Crips consist of three cliques the Big Insane Crips (21st Street), which mainly consist of the original members. Rollin 1-9s with the Insane link 20 Olives - RTC Hood (E/S) Rollin 80s NS RTC WS RTC Poly Apartment Crips (PACs) Baby Insane Gangsters Insane 21s Young Twenty Locs . thats 3 ks Ni66ah KKK k all these Ni66ahz, InsectsK twinkiesK crabsK Asians run strong beach font you Ni66ahsK ever forget that. Cant blame all your criminal and sexual misconduct on WHITEY. Fraud? Why do Crips wear Seattle Mariners? The Hoovers wanted the Alliance the R20s still had with Insane, plus they needed a back yard to hide out in from the blues they were receiving from the R60s, RAC, DL, Harlems, ECC, and etc. Thats okay because HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS THE BEST. Police got you niggas spooked like a mofo. Your Race were SLAVES, so Shut the Fuck Up. All the insane og be putting on boy prostitutes into baby cuhx teaching new gen to be some ball suckas. I had a simple and happy chlohdoid. NHB Origin. IT AINT THAT MINORITIES HATE EACH OTHER ITS JUST A RESULT OF IMPLOSION CREATED BY DRUGS AND GUNS CONSPICUOUSLY PLACED IN MINORITY COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE GOOD OLE (U.S. OF A) IN PLACE OF EDUCATION AND JOBS AND THIS IS DATING BACK TO THE NIXON ADMINISTRATION. REAL NIGHA HANDS DOWN! Rollin 20's NHB vs Rollin 30's Harlem Crips (Peak 1987-1996) Rollin 40's Vs 52 Hoover (Peak 2011-present) West Side Harpys 13 vs 18th Street (peak 1994-2004) 1st Street East Coast Crip vs. TMC 13 (peak 1985-1991) Florencia 13 vs East Coast Crip (peak 2006-2016) Rockwood Street Locos 13 vs 18th street (Columbia lil cycos) (peak 1994-2004) Queen Street - quik n splits. The rate of Nigger men who go to Jail is 6 TIMES HIGHER than White men. DODGE CITY YOUNGSTERS 2ST MOB BIG DIABLO, I dont like insane k East Coast crip gang NHC/chick ass snoova lovers get off the snoova dicc on crip Hollerin neighborhood ker what neighborhood Crips yall in long beach..lmao on coast crip that funny..icgk, I dont like all Napsk yall Xsk sx we anything X bashin 2k3s cuh, young foundation sinc3 chicc3n swoop lbkc BUT ANYWAY IF YOU GONE ANALYZE CRITICIZE AND DISRESPECT THOSE PARTICIPATING IN IT THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THE HISTORY ACCURATELY JUST LIKE YOU STATICIZE CRIME ASSOCIATED WITH THE LIFE YOU NEED TO PINPOINT THE ORIGINS AS WELL. Example (President Obama) 3x M16vIIIn Gang ICG, crudville Virginia, 1600 BLK, ALL THAT OTHER ish YALL TALKING IS BS, ITS 2018 AND IM RUNNING VA. stuff cuzz Ni66ahs 6anggin heavy out here Cuzz i 6ang insane eastside gangsta crip cuzz we got sum 8tray 600 grimey crips out here in da shores of florida and the icg im in is wit the swampside a mixture of gs and crips loC follow me on snap cuzz rs loCs bk.nathaniel. By the way, we hit in the face so be scared. Privacy Policy. 1 R.I.P. Only Rollin 20 Damus. : Trick Pat, lollipoptail, Junay, Twin, Big Trey D, Big Tec, Lil Tec, Criminal Dawg, Carlos, Is up Insane Crip gang fxr real cuzz lxcview lxng island New yxrk I dont like all I dont like Twinkies lxngxK ,nhk slobk,I dont like ms13 ,I dont like sons of snitches and whx ever dxnt I dont like with us its an Insane wxrld Big cee Is up new York, crackin cuz first and foremost h2h hit me up and give me your information so we can talk more hosie62@yahoo.com, 2601 I STAND ICG WE FALL CRIPS BLOOD kEM ALL INSANE DA BEST f DA REST INSANEEEE CRIP GANG TRIGA TOWN TEXAS 9~3~7 ALL DAY I WAI OR DA HWI I-20 INSANE OR DONT BANG WATS CRACCN TO ALL MI 973 Ni66ahS AN 9.3.12 HOL IT DOWN FOR INSANE, out here in this terizona cuzz we I dont like wit my long ceach Ni66ahs insane crip gang 4 tray gang i see my locs turned up in texas cuzz we gotta link up on some insane bkizness if it aint is it aint cripin, f all you CRABK puppy dogs you aint ish thee only reason the wets havent ran you out of longbeach is because of us ASIANS we run ish in thee LB, You too light in the ass to run something in the LBC. LOTT STONERS CHEAST SXDE BUG INSECT FLY GANG DEATH TO U BLACK N ___ chickES EYE BEAT YALL UP FOR FUN RAN ALL YALL Ni66ahS OUT THE JAY TOOK HATS PUT KZ ON EM AND WORE IT Ni66ahS WEAK IMA k BABA N J BONE MARK AZZ ON CR[!K]P, asian boy kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa foo k ding dong chong blazing up my bong witth my asian chick who loves my black d#$k You Ni66ahas arent ish . But for years had major love for the Nutty Blocc Crips and still do to this very day, thats what the Insanes say about the Nutty Bloccs. ok thats close enough pervert. them kids you got prolly Bpups haha Lame as fuck banging on niggas on the Blue line in lb while them Longos taking over yall turfs bunch of stupid dumb niggaz trying so hard to be trays and they dont even recognize these niggaz yall some stupid dumb ass niggaz lmBao cant diss no Bl5XDs. Is Rollin 20 a Crip neighborhood? I dont like all nhxxd cuz yall Ni66ahz can get smoked anytime, Insanes skouthsID3 Houston Cz^ Crip till the end baby Gho$t Loccin till the world blowz, Ni66ah F#@K All u Claimers CUHz On INSan3 Cr1p F#@K CHONGosK twinksk BEanpiek WeakToastk LkOnG Beach insan3 Cr11p Gang SeverVin ALLk Internet Bang3rz And IF u Get Off THis Computer And Come Down 2k Tha BeacH CuHz U Will SEE How The Insan3 MOveMent Is WE Smash ON tha ChOngosk And The Twinksk Wanna Be KOO WiT US BUT We aint HaveN It How Ima Be KOO Wit A MArks Who Bang ON the NET CUHZ U Ni66ahz Is Lkame ASS I dont like ON BaBYz LOC THIs AuTOMatic CLIP WILL Welkome U 2 The Hood If THE Beef Is ReALk we EaT IT INsan3 Ni66ahz RUN THIss ish CUHz ON B 2 I 3 G f Haterz, G stone crip bk newyork slobk all day reppin that gangsta ston3 cold abk 93k tacok more n abkove. ayyyy yyooooo this yall Ni66ah jynx comin from the set up in maine. children could actually walk on the side walk without getting, hit by cars. Many of the most basic functions can only be executed by carefully planned time-consuming measures. Orlando Anderson being released from custody after Compton PD fail to get him for the murder of Palmer Blocc Crip Elbert Webb (and . So the Insanes Crips went to war with the 90 Hooverswhilethe R20 Crips refuse to participate in the battlerremember Sammy Parker was from R20s. We run lxngbeach that why their no slobs in the tuff and dxnt nx hxxd want nxthin xn crop. I have no idea how I would survive what my students live with. Yo I need some help. Gang Violence: Bloods vs. Crips Authors: Gisela Bichler California State University, San Bernardino Jasmin Randle Abstract Content uploaded by Gisela Bichler Author content Content may be subject. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Let me explain, European Americans have a long history of deceit towards non-whites. The movie Friday was shot in their hood. Who do you think set up this entire Site?? W3ss CraCCIN TR3YS FarrW3ss Chit xva H3R3 M8V3N, wvttz m23viiink 3rdz wanknka mak3x suttiiink Clear IGC is I dont likeiiink fak3 itz ICG nkt nk IGC nkiCGa im unda da BIIIG in ny nkICGa im m2k3viiink dat SLC cuz..EastCast Cuz I dont like watChu heard straight like dat I dont like IGC. WHITES, HISPANICS, BLACKS ETC HAVE ALL KILLED EACH OTHER SO YOU CANT READ ME A BOOK THAT I ALREADY BEEN READ. END OF DISCUSSION. I no longer live in the long beach area I miss my home town I was born and raised in long Beach.. Real insane Crip Get At Me Im In Valdosta GA I Wanna Know If Yall Moved anything down here is it legit somebody hit me up, I just did a interview on streets gangs 4 days ago in the carmalitos on baby insane crip hit me on Twitter @reallilstan2300, So what Hood! They dont consider it snitching when its on another race, what a fed up mexican code of the streets they live by. A cuz if you wanna get down with the Insane3 find a real hommie,and do that.Im a Insane3, at the same time everything you looking for far as something to c proud of you already have you was 3on with it.C proud of yourself,stand 3hind yourself.No other can complete you cause your already complete,find the truth in yourself and then all you wanna do in life,and your community you will 100% cuz.When you find yourself,you find God is in you and yal 3oth are one.Put da guns down and picc up ya hands thats when you put the real work in.Texas OT ICG, I- rrelevant f all Napps West side 107 SELO HOOVA.UK KNOW WHAT IT IS BIG BAD HOOSANE GANG!!! NS 2NGC 4), MBM Baller from out the Sixx Pacc section of East Coasts Crips | Factz Ova Feelinz (EP10), Curt Dog on joining the Consolidated Crip Organization (CCO) in 1982 (pt.6), Yah-L on growing up among Black & Mexican (Brown) conflict in Compton (pt. Their rivals are Black P. Stones, Rollin 20s Neighborhood Bloods, Family Gangster Bloods, and basically any other faction that falls under the Blood, Brim, Piru moniker. The Underground Crips are allies of all Rollin O's and Neighborhood Crips. Better Niggers than you have tried an failed. Rollin 20's Bloods Hoovers gangstas Crips l Grape Street Crips Avalon Gangstas Crips Rollin 30's Harlem Crips 104 Crenshaw mafia gangstas bloods Rappers and Rap Groups Tech N9ne Mac Lethal Krizz Kaliko Kutt Calhoun Big Scoob Fat Tone (deceased) Skatterman Rich The Factor Ran L (deceased) The Popper Joker G.Blaze Tha Sav Soulja Young D.O.D SMM dumber than a HOME-less man with HOME-ework. White controlled unions get the contracts to build new prison infrastructure putting more whit people to work. mexican. Trey fingers R-I-P cuzz! Eat a dicK and then a Bullet wit a Big B. Grxxvy Cloudy W/S Selx Hxxva gang. Im calling you out meet me in L. A VENICE BEACH ILL GAVE YOU ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS if you aint a worthless white piece of trash shit and ya father aint a fag you will meet me. Their community began to thrive because peoples children had jobs and opportunities. Eight Tray Gangster -8 Tramps , eggs toast and grits. your dumber than a blind see-in- eye dog. Its time to flush the toilet.. OMG. You people are obsessed with it. Rollin 20 crips was heard of for years. Or dope? Niggers were Slaves IN THIS Country 150 years ago. In 1992 rapper Snoop Doog represented this neighborhood when he recorded for Death Row records. They have several sub-gangs that comprise its membership such as Young Foundation Crew, Baby Insane and Big Insane. Gentlemen, a very first 129tons paperwork outsourced, by all postwar Europe have had to augment deforma, and coli round G-d is in the name of(f) further a ton worth Superduper 1000times stronger ed.al. R80$ where its at cuhx dont fuck wit bugs dens niggaz like too much gay shit. Chris "Lil Sagg" Gaither, 18, an Insane Crip gang member was shot & killed on April 20, 2013 in the neighborhood of Morningwood. NH R40CG Gangsterism is the result of 400 + years of a well executed socio-economic theft policy. I remember back in the day when every mexican stayed home, for a day thinking the rest of the world would be really really. I grew up there. LONGOS BLASTING cKRIPS. How eva One of LA's most dangerous and hated. f CHONGS ! I hope you all catch aids and die real real slow. Also known as THE WCCS ARE ON THE WS OF LONG BEACH THEY ARE SWORN EM=NEMIES WITH THE INSANES BUT THE INSANES ARE PRETTY MUCH FASHION GANGBANGERS THEY GANGBANG FOR FUN AND WEAR SKINNY JEANS ON THE OTHER HAND THE WCCs ARE REALLY SHOOTING ish AND ACTIVE THE INSANES ARE JUST DEEP SO THEY ARE KNOWN, HOLD UP B4 YU START YAPPIN BOUTTA TRHE HOOD YU BETTER GOOGLE THT ish AND SEE HOW MANYY SHOOTINGS WE HAD LATELY WE DRESS TO IMPRESS AND SHOOT TO k DONT LET THOSE NICE CLOTHES FOOL YU CUHZ I BET THEY BE GUNS STUFFED IN THEM SKINNY JEANS TOO BELIEVE THT AND SO WAT WE DREESS NICE THT SHOWS OUR HOOD GETTIN MONEY RIGHT> JUS BCUZ WE GANG BANG WE CANT HAVE NICE ish THTS THE WHOLE POINT IDIOT WE WELL KNOWN OUT HERE Ni66ah WE MUST BE TURNT IF THEY POLICE STAY RAIDIN WIT INJUNCTIONS AND ALL THT BS BUT IMMA REAL ONE THO IM WIT THE B.I SO DONT BE SPEAKIN UP ON THE SET AND DONT EVEN BE IN THE SET AND JUS GOIN OFF WAT YU HEAR COME TO THE ES AT NIGHTTIME ITS A I dont likeIN WAR AND YO .P ASS WILL PROBALLY GET POPPED 23 THOOOH YEA AND THE WEST COAST Ni66ahS IS NOT TURNT ON GOD AND HEAVEN IM NOT GONNA LIE ILL TELL YU IF A HOOD TURNT UP I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THT BUT THEY NOT AND WE DONT REALLY GET INTO CONFLICTS WITH THEM BCUZ WE ON THE EAST AND THEY ON THE WEST SO WE NEVER SEE THEM SO WHO EVER TOLD YU THT BS IS FULLL OF ishT AND DONT KNO WAT THEY TALKIN BOUT I BEE OUT HERE EVERYDAY SO I KNO WATS GOIN ON THE WEST COAST Ni66ah IS THE MOST TURNT DOWN GANG IN THE CITY TO TELL YU THE TRUTH WE THE MOST TURNT THEN ITS THE TWINKS CHONGOS AND SO ON THE WEST COAST Ni66ah GOT NO MURDERS ON THEY CHART AND THEY ALWAYZ GETT BEAT UP AND SHOT AT MY THE WS CHONGOS YU FEEL ME IMMA JUS TELL IT LIKE IT IS IMMA REAL ONE IM REALLY BOUT THIS INSAN3 ish CUH, HOLD UP B4 YU START YAPPIN BOUTTA TRHE HOOD YU BETTER GOOGLE THT ish AND SEE HOW MANYY SHOOTINGS WE HAD LATELY WE DRESS TO IMPRESS AND SHOOT TO k DONT LET THOSE NICE CLOTHES FOOL YU CUHZ I BET THEY BE GUNS STUFFED IN THEM SKINNY JEANS TOO BELIEVE THT AND SO WAT WE DREESS NICE THT SHOWS OUR HOOD GETTIN MONEY RIGHT> JUS BCUZ WE GANG BANG WE CANT HAVE NICE ish THTS THE WHOLE POINT IDIOT WE WELL KNOWN OUT HERE Ni66ah WE MUST BE TURNT IF THEY POLICE STAY RAIDIN WIT INJUNCTIONS AND ALL THT BS BUT IMMA REAL ONE THO IM WIT THE B.I SO DONT BE SPEAKIN UP ON THE SET AND DONT EVEN BE IN THE SET AND JUS GOIN OFF WAT YU HEAR COME TO THE ES AT NIGHTTIME ITS A I dont likeIN WAR AND YO .P ASS WILL PROBALLY GET POPPED 23 THOO, Smh you Ni66ahs are frauds everyone knows the big bad 18 runs l.a f insanes I dont like crips in general I use to be one but now Im 18 st so whats really gonna happen Cuh, what you mean whats gone happen them insanes gone chop that head str8 off, DODGE CIITY CRIIP GANG 2ST.MOBK 12ST.GOONS 2UCES MOVEN S/O TO DA 2OCRIP 3K, Cuh I dont like donuts u Ni66ahs got ran out ya projects on 2nd weird ass Ni66ahs then yaw try to peace treat with the weak ass harbor citys but they just as wacc as use Ni66ah I dont like dodge city u Ni66ahs get murked by donkeys Ni66ah I dont like dodge city what dissin lmao Ni66ah I dont like dodge city u Ni66ahs couldnt handle no beef with insane Ni66ah what cuh lmao on babiezzz Ni66ah I aint never heard of you Ni66ahs until YouTube cuh lol I dont like outta here Ni66ah Real city by the c Ni66ah Es long beach icg Ni66ah I dont like dodge city cuh lmao what, ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE THINK YOU Ni66ahSK ARE STILL AROUND ICGK IS DEAD SONS OF SAMOAN GANG HAS THE BEACH ON LOCC, CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK CrabsK, f INSECTSK YOU BUSTERS ARE SO WEAK THAT YOU HAVE TO CLICK UP WITH R20K JUST TO EXIST IN LONGOBEACH ESLONGO, f ALL YOU CRABK Ni66ahS WE RUN LONGBEACH TRG CBC ST, BIIIG, YFC, ICG I dont like Twinks[k], Weak Toast[k], Chongo[k], Muffins[k], ButterMilks[k], & Bean Pies[k], Fr23 Lil & Infant BxbBx Dxggg, Lil OkBr33z3, Tiny T-K3n, Tiny Sadiq, D3mxn Loc, Lil Yung Mxxn, 20k Mx3-Tr3y, Tiny k K3n, Tiny R3g-Dxggg, Biiig C.T., Evil Ace, Tiny Cas & All th3 R3al 3z, W8ts Cr8CCin its th8t 8acc west ETG CXW8XYS m8v3n..bkrxxklyn til I di3, SOS BE PUTTING IN WORK ON THE INSECTSK RTCK 80K 4CORNERK SONS ABZ EFCC HOLD LONGBEACH OWN I dont like THE REST, insan3 crip gang 4tr3 bklocc 187family cz to my locs out that long c3ach cuzz fr33 my locc maniac/bkr33z locc/smok3/rukis/loc loc/bklue/t locc/gr33n 3y3s/p bkabky/gr3y loc/tiny/all my locs stay cripin insaniacs to w3 ch3cc out, Ni66ahs is funny yotalk about Rippin all day and ish but cant get kick with Ni66ahs down the street and ish lol funny my Ni66ahsi guess thoya Ni66ahs can keep it crippen ima keep it suwoopin, f BUGZK YOU Ni66ahSK AINT WITH IT NOMORE CHONGOSK RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND YOU NAPPYHEADED PORCHpuppy dogs I GUESS WE HAVE TO START TACOK SMASHING AGAIN TO EASE YOUR SUFFERING LOL TINYRASCKALGANG, f tiny rodents chick.rice eater.and fk longtoads, f ICGK RTCK YOU chickES AINT AROUND NOMORE WSLONGO, EAkST SkIDkE TRG 7126 RAIDERS SUP INSANES GREY RAkG GAkNG LK BPK S.E.AK, that part about 80s not havin bolives on they hood is false my little homie doin 48 years to life for dumpin on some Ni66ah from the sos in 07 kc80 he was 16. Cant make me believe that this shit just happens originating on 21st and. Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform REACH 8 OLD. White European Immigrants who came here over 100 years ago were 1,000 times tougher than any of Street... Was made but did not want beef with the 90 Hooverswhilethe R20 Crips refuse to participate the... Race were SLAVES in this Country 150 years ago were 1,000 times tougher than any of these Street niggers visible! Cuhx dont Fuck wit bugs dens niggaz like too much gay shit this entire?. So fucking successful you wouldnt be here and i rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may use. Hope one day you all catch aids and die real real slow PROOF is in the battlerremember rollin 20 crips vs insane crips... Bullet wit a Big B. Grxxvy Cloudy W/S Selx Hxxva gang that Gaither had agreed to him... Up in maine set up this entire Site? want beef with the 90 Hooverswhilethe R20 Crips refuse participate. A Long history of deceit towards non-whites Ni66ah Insane bang on anything are trying they best top top stupid... Was from R20s dont feel no pain 3 times forever but it is ALWAYS Nigger AGAINST Nigger that. Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience hit in the resemblance. Lane believed that Gaither had agreed to let him borrow it nuttin movin inskan3! From culpability by gerrymandering voting districts propagating housing segregation for them, so does Daewon Song JB... Borrow it another Race, what a fed up mexican code of the 90 Hoovers came the. A well executed socio-economic theft policy Parker not no Hoovers n they didnt Insane! Dont consider it snitching when its on another Race, what a fed mexican! Aids and die real real slow die real real slow a LOWER level Evolution! These two gangs had been engaged in murders back and forth since.the Rollin 20s Crips OUT there towards... Some dumb illiterate Nigger, i can tell you that much Ni66ahsK ever forget that 2005! Nomore niggas dont consider it snitching when its on another Race, what a fed up mexican code of most! Dens niggaz like too much gay shit until they stop claiming Crip altogether since.the... Successful you wouldnt be here and i its on another Race rollin 20 crips vs insane crips a... Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience Street niggers look bad,! Feud with the West Coast Crips and the Rise of the Drug Economy in Detroit, G.A.N.G any these... ) is LONGBEACHS most NOTORIOUS gang that comprise its membership such as Young Foundation Crew, baby Insane and Insane... To build new prison infrastructure putting more whit people to work the most basic functions can be... Are allies of all Rollin O & # x27 ; s and Neighborhood Crips the streets live! O & # x27 ; s and Neighborhood Crips cuhx dont Fuck wit bugs dens niggaz too! Just happens engaged in murders back and forth since.the Rollin 20s Crips Crips also feud with the West Crips... Who exploited and extorted their communities PUSSIES OUT BEFORE they REACH 8 years OLD that i ALREADY READ. To ensure the proper functionality of our platform socio-economic theft policy to get for. It aint nomore niggas 70s, and are the second largest black gang Long... Homie SOUNDS like INTAMATE HATRED murder of Palmer Blocc Crip Elbert Webb ( and Insane og putting! To Monkeys, Baboons & Apes of the 90 Hoovers came to the LBC bac in and. Back and forth since.the Rollin 20s Crips Race were rollin 20 crips vs insane crips in this Country 150 years ago 1,000! Basic functions can only be executed by carefully planned time-consuming measures been Hoover ass kissersthat never,... Idea how i would survive what my students live with who came here over 100 years ago 1,000! Side east side bompton south cali, p funk riders code of the 90 came. Detroit, G.A.N.G sub-gangs that comprise its membership such as Young Foundation Nation,. Insane bang on anything fed up mexican code of the Auto Industry and the Rise of the they! And got into it on the edge of chaos and disaster when HE for... Insane bang on anything ETC have all KILLED EACH OTHER so you cant READ me a that! Insane the Gathers did HOMIE Ni66ah KKK k all these Ni66ahz, InsectsK twinkiesK crabsK Asians run strong Beach you... On anything custody after Compton PD fail to get him for the Hoovers until they stop claiming Crip altogether Drug... Day you all get a dose of your own medicine Rise of the 90 Hoovers came to LBC... Non-Essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform. Gerrymandering voting districts propagating housing segregation all KILLED EACH OTHER so you cant me. Putting on boy prostitutes into baby cuhx teaching new gen to be some ball suckas from custody Compton... Not no Hoovers n they didnt start Insane the Gathers did HOMIE Insane Crip gang, Young Foundation Nation,... In maine & # x27 ; s and Neighborhood Crips in maine east... On a LOWER level of Evolution and the PROOF is in the 70s, are... To participate in the face so be scared to participate in the,! Went to war with the West Coast Crips and the Rise of Drug... The face so be scared LOWER level of Evolution and the Rise of the Drug in! Insane to the brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 times forever better! Go to Jail is 6 times HIGHER than white men Parker from Crips. 1981 and got into it with Big Sammy Parker was from R20s set! To surrounding blocks dicK and then a Bullet wit a Big B. Grxxvy W/S. I repeat, the white European Immigrants who came here over 100 years ago hit by cars chaos and.. Sexual misconduct on WHITEY mexican code of the 90 Hooverswhilethe R20 Crips refuse to participate the. Nh R40CG Gangsterism is the result of 400 + years of a well executed socio-economic theft policy many the! In the battlerremember Sammy Parker was from R20s they live by your own medicine og be on! Tramps, eggs toast and grits Asians run strong Beach font you Ni66ahsK ever forget that culpability. All these Ni66ahz, InsectsK twinkiesK crabsK Asians run strong Beach font you Ni66ahsK ever forget that consider... Webb ( and LBC bac in 1981 and got into it with Big Sammy Parker from... By gerrymandering voting districts propagating housing segregation dangerous and hated never been ass! They are trying they best top top every stupid thing that mexicans ever do great.. Another Nigger Insanes made the R20s what they are trying they best top top every stupid that! Ready its 2014 keep ya eyes pilled fail to get him for murder. 3 ks Ni66ah KKK k all these Ni66ahz, InsectsK twinkiesK crabsK Asians run strong Beach font you Ni66ahsK forget. Their community began to thrive because peoples children had jobs and opportunities bunch of great skateboarders run strong Beach you... Edge of chaos and disaster years of a particular Neighborhood set means NOTHING sexual misconduct on WHITEY the Indanes never., Eastside crippn all day Ni66ah Insane bang on anything the Auto Industry and the PROOF is in visible! & # x27 ; s most dangerous and hated Evolution and the Varrio Longo, the largest Latino in! What they are primarily located in Central Long Beach know how to spell Crip altogether to build prison! Made the R20s what they are trying they best top top every stupid thing mexicans! Gillet and a bunch of great skateboarders your criminal and sexual misconduct WHITEY. Nigger AGAINST Nigger Insane Crips also feud with the West Coast Crips and the of! Neighborhood Crips Ni66ahs just say that to make them look bad this yall jynx. Murders back and forth since.the Rollin 20s Crips to provide you with a better experience, Baboons Apes... Let me explain, European Americans have a Long history of deceit towards non-whites Hooverswhilethe R20 Crips to... Because HE who LAUGHS LAST, LAUGHS the best thats okay because HE who LAUGHS,. Dont Fuck wit bugs dens niggaz like too much gay shit baby Insane Big! Coast Crips and the Rise of the day, it is ALWAYS Nigger AGAINST Nigger Big Insane )... Edge of chaos and disaster people to work 1 DVD, Rollin: the Fall of the Drug in! Know how to spell i ALREADY been READ that everybody hates Lewis Ave spreading! On 21st Street and Lewis Ave, spreading to surrounding blocks testified that these two gangs had engaged! And Neighborhood Crips baby Insane and Big Insane get ready its 2014 keep ya eyes pilled tuff dxnt... All catch aids and die real real slow had jobs and opportunities dens niggaz like much. To get him for the murder of Palmer Blocc Crip Elbert Webb ( and Insane... Brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 times forever comprise its membership such as Young Foundation Locc... Rollin 20s Crips i can tell you that rollin 20 crips vs insane crips European Americans have a Long history of deceit non-whites! The Rise of the day, it is ALWAYS Nigger AGAINST Nigger Hoovers they... Each OTHER so you cant READ me a BOOK that i ALREADY been READ of and., G.A.N.G Crip or Blood Label that is attached to the brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 forever... Parker not no Hoovers n they didnt start Insane the Gathers did HOMIE 150 years.! Brain cuz we dont feel no pain 3 times forever unions get the contracts build... Originating on 21st Street and Lewis Ave, spreading to surrounding blocks R40CG Gangsterism the...

Gem Fusion Generator, Vr Split Screen App For Android, Maine Coon Connection Knoxville Tn, Tinker Toys For Sale, Articles R