So there is a back-end fee of 1.50$ per seed / or per item for the time it takes filling all First off, I have had great results with Nukeheads seeds. If you want to ruin your grow this is how you do that lol Since it would ever be acceptable for you to have a 50% FAILURE RATE? We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. This spray contains Laboratory Produced " Sodium Thiosulfate Solution " in amounts perfectly balanced that wont kill your plants but will help you produce massive amounts of feminized pollens to create your own female seeds. IN THE STREETS, ONLINE , TO OTHER SEEDBANKS ! Made three attempts to contact them and no response. The world is soon to see. From VIVOSUN grow lights to seeds to Galaxy Treats's mushroom gummies, we've compiled a list of all the essential 420 products. price rise up fast. but it appears to be a convenient way to sell bunk seeds at a discount (making the customer think they're getting some kind of deal) and then blame any germination/herm issues on the grower not being an "expert." I got good advice go through 207 genetics nukeheads is a rip off and they don't care about there customer's $#*! Top positive review. BEST GENETICS 250+ STRAINS 8.7/10 rated We just launched discord 2/26/2023 level 3 server ! Find content Find all content by nancyvan33 Find all threads by nancyvan33. The news feed is currently empty. I am customer and I left pro, Customer service exceeds all expectations, The only seed seller in 10 years of buying that admits to a 50% seed failure rate. Now they add strain fees $5 and it's not for different strains you can add the same strain five times and they add $40, every seed they count cost you.25. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I sent back a very kind professional reply to them thanking them for their reply ending or so what I thought was ending the relationship with them. Cool, cool, cool, good luck with all that, yeah? Let them show you their plants and you will see for yourself why choosing to order from NukeHeads for all your feminized seeds is the best choice! Most of our competitors ship seeds in poorly structured glass tubes, encased in cardboard boxes that have flashy looking printing which means nothing when it arrives crushed in the mail. No pics, didn't happen. So to save money don't pick a bunch of 1 seed options or you will see the shipping and handling JOIN US TAP RED LOGO TO WATCH US ON YOUTUBE CALL US +1- 580-297-3008 Monday-Friday 10am - 3pm WE DONT TAKE ORDERS OVER THE PHONE AMERICAN OWNED AND OPERATED Tried to reach out to customer service over four times and still have not received a response. WE GIVE THESE AWAY FREELY FROM THE KINDNESS OF OUR HEARTS WITH ORDERS PLACED ON THIS WEBSITE. We want to only offer the best and if our customers say this isnt the best we will take appropriate action, but so far weve got great feedback from the growers on this genetic having an amazing smell and yield. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. cody a lil $#*! * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. I've bought seeds from several seed banks but this is the only one that I've had duds with. Also, it COST YOU MORE PER SEED if you choose 1 seed options because of the amount of work load Info@nukeheads.com will always respond during working hours. This is NOT A GET YOU SO HIGH YOU JUMP CURBS AT WALMARTS PARKING LOT type of a genetic, no no we have plenty of genetics like that on our website for you to choose from. 16 Apr 2023 14:34:26 Idk how to get ahold of you guys I'm a first time ordering from you I love the selection hard to choose I'd love to order more I got a receipt but no tracking number I don't believe and I never got anyway to no if it's on the way and nobody to ask if there a phone number or can someone from nuke heads call or message me and let me no or at least a tracking number. An American Strain, improved over the years. We did this to remove any concerns new customers may have simply justclick hereand start talking with real growers on Facebook like yourself and ask them about NukeHeads genetics. We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all it's nearly impossible to forget our brand name considering the magnitude of awesomeness our genetics brings to the table. NUKE HEADS ranks 5th among Gardening Supplies sites. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Oh right, because they know IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN IF YOU'RE SELLING LEGIT SEEDS. OUR SEEDS GROW STRONG MARIJUANA PLANTS WITH VERY HIGH THC LOWEST PRICES IN THE USA ! They need to change their policies about shipping and strains they would get a lot more referrals and positive feedback. We use $120,000 3D Printers boasting Hewlett Packards latest technology in their Model 580 Multi Jet Fusion 3D printer, as well as older technologies we incorporate into our production processes. Cannabis enthusiasts around the world are constantly seeking ways to enhance their experience. You are using an out of date browser. We feel we will sell so much of this strain due to our purpose behind it that we will make joyful profits anyways; regardless our business is strong and people love what we offer; our greatest challenge is keeping everything in stock all the time for everyone to experience. be making a 1000$ a week. This is the strain for you !! CLICK THE RED BANNER ABOVE TO READ ABOUT US ON HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE ! You will select BAOX as your drop down as the origin lineage of Cancer Blaster came from cope CBD, we selectively bred it here at NukeHeads, and it produces top quality CBD flower, concentrate, and yield as well as some beautiful distinct color; A GCMS or Spectrum analysis would deem this a stronger CBD genetic all together with a minute THC level, but its profile and effects is outstanding for actual medical usage. NukeHeads Cancer Blaster Rated 5.00 out of 5 Sale! Hey everyone, Cody here, I just wanted to introduce myself. We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all it's . We carefully design around practical situations that can very. Everyone else takes like two freaking long weeks to get the seeds. $40 to ship 50 seeds is way beyond ridiculous. So how did I take the age-old seed bank industry and turn it upside down on its head you might be wondering? Sign-up for 1-on-1 Guidance with a Cannabis Grow Expert: https://www.patreon.com/greenboxgrownGreenBox Merch: https://www.greenboxgrown.com/clothingline/Yo. Due to our low Tip for consumers:Check shipping and strain policy before checking out because you will be shocked to see $50 to ship from colorado to ca. NukeHeads Seed bank is a wholesale seed bank selling 10 packs of seeds for as low as 40$ ( just 4$ a seed ) ! 16 Apr 2023 18:51:30 What is F1, F2, S1 seeds and what does this mean . #whitetrash, Great seed bank, you don't find many like it, where you can get feedback, answers to questions or concerns by the owner of the company Cody, pricing and quality are all top notch. by NukeHeads. they make $45 off of shipping, 3 out of 4 hermiedand it's nothing I'm doing. We bulk order in advance from our fem seed breeders and farms and we bulk supply numerous businesses, and home growers. No, what we have done in the four million dollars spent over three years is negotiate relationships to make NukeHeads seed bank the giant in the industry. We just launched discord 2/26/2023 level 3 server ! Good lord, area Police Officer killed, only 22, still in training Darn it, I just ordered couple of days ago and forgot the discount code. Fifty seeds cost $40-50 to ship bogus bs policy they changed since my previous purchases. We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all it's nearly impossible to forget our brand name considering the magnitude of awesomeness our genetics brings to the table. Even worse is most seed banks sending seeds in mylar baggies which have a huge percentage of seeds being crushed in the mail; this can really set you back on your grow schedule. Plant to plant this stays consistent ! I am a long time grower and pretty upset i bought 45 seeds and got 4 plants. Im excited to share with you what NukeHeads does that is radicalizing the seed bank industry. But taking my money and not providing product or a response is a big problem in my book. ONLY (3) germinated. We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all it's nearly impossible to forget our brand name considering the magnitude of awesomeness our genetics brings to the table. We also use $500,000 Omax water jet cutting machines to make our grow light designs in house; we build them here in the United States of America. I attempted a ordered from nukeheads. . I will never do business with them again. Nukeheads is a licensed supplier of feminized cannabis seeds, grow lights, and nutrients. So if you buy 5 Strains add 20 bucks for total of 32 bucks. 50 cent seeds that cost $25 to ship one. I took photos and sent him an email asking if there was a mistake in my order. And that's ridiculous. This genetic is a high output terp full profile specimen. So, I will give them kudos for that. Ph'd water, 78 degrees, 70ish% humidity in a temp controlled germination kit. THC come in extremely high, averaging somewhere around 25 to 30% or better. Delta Cart has you covered with all your Delta-8 needs! All this matters at a time where weed bros are advancing in an industry where all the N Get notified of our the latest cannabis news, exclusive brand deals, events updates and more! NukeHeads seedbank is based out of Colorado and all seeds are domestic stored. We are an all exclusive mass production team working on this genetic producing it out of a Colorado Farm so we can give the absolute best prices on this lineage anyone could offer ! The seeds that didn't die in the first week produce garbage. We can fully accommodate those customizations as we do all designs in house. prices you can sell your seeds to other growers in the streets, online via social media, or to other seedbanks. "Example: You buy a 10 pack of seeds for 100$ 5 seeds didn't ever open for you." Normally our genetics are prided for the years of hard work going into them and they are priced high because of our reputation, but our souls and hearts could not possibly try and make a great deal of profits on this type of strain. If you use Priority Mail Flat rate small box its $10.40, he wants to make money on shipping to now. NukeHeads Fem Seed Spray. Not only is this section full of insulting nonsense I have never heard from another seed company like "our seeds are lab tested and certified. All positive reviews Josh O. We work with only the best of breeders who have established names in this industry ! so one day i decided to go onto the NUKEHEADS site and see if they had any new strains out there which they did. THEY EVEN OPENLY ADMIT TO UP TO A 50% FAILURE RATE AS IF IT IS NO BIG DEAL. So good luck seems some have had good luck from them so order at your own risk. Oh,. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. NukeHeads Seed bank is a wholesale seed bank selling 10 packs of seeds for as low as 40$ ( just 4$ a seed ) ! Emailed Nukeheads, no response. Nukeheads is a hybrid variety of cannabis that can go heavy on the indica or heavy on the sativa side, depending on the batch and who's growing. JavaScript is disabled. Well, its not just cool. Been doing this for a while and shopping experience was great ordered Sept 12th, and shipping was really fast Received on Sept 16th. You could see the emails I received from him. Using 3D design software, we at NukeHeads are able to predict how much weight the design can sustain before your seeds get crushed. To combat this, we created, and invite everyone to join, our Facebook group with thousands of growers who grow our genetics who can share their actual buyer experience with you. WE SUGGEST CLICKING THE LEAFLY BANNER ABOVE AND VISITING THE LEAFLY WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE . My issue is that my order #******* was paid through cashapp but never delivered. Prices on shipping are so ridiculous I won't buy from them because of this. Its an ultra high yield, easy to grow indoor and outdoor and stacks nuggets up so well youll be proud of the plant and how it grows for you. We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all it's nearly impossible to forget our brand name considering the magnitude of awesomeness our genetics brings to the table. $ 4.00 - $ 300.00 Select options Alaskan Thunder Fuck Sale! $48.00. We are one of the most known brands and seedbanks in this industry after all. Some customers have requested a custom designed treasure box, or custom designed lock box with a key and lock, or their business logo be designed onto the box, or all the above combined. Cody bought his page. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Write a review. Your email address will not be published. Did you roll out of bed in your PJs and do a happy dance this morning because buying. Hope you do better with your future customers, as i will not buy from here again. The seeds that did germinate the quality and potency were mediocre at best compared to other seed companies I have dealt with. They turned out great. We have had our containers get crushed badly but no seeds lost. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Nukeheads totally sucks $#*! Marijuana happens to be what I want to smoke. Please spill. I would rather give my money to someone who isnt such a dickhead. CBDV is currently being studied on adults and children with autism spectrum disorder.

The Truman Show Meryl, Articles N