Web342 E Martintown Rd. Exclusive trends, forecasts and reports for every address. Persons Per Household - 2.69 Core Based Statistical Area # - 12260. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Single Family The current unemployment level in 29860 is 4.2%. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. North Augusta, South Carolina 29842 Population - 6782 I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Huge great room with high ceiling and gas fireplace and is open to the gourmet style kitchen with a large island. All ZIP and ZIP+4 Codes, information about Post Offices posted on zipcodes-us.com are for reference purposes only. 29860 can be classified socioeconically as a Middle Class class zipcode in comparison to other zipcodes in South Carolina based on Median Household Income and Average Adjusted Gross Income. North Augusta, SC 29841. WebList of ZIP Codes in North Augusta, South Carolina. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Income Per Household - $39211 Latitude - 33.40593 City Name ZIP Code ZIP Type Estimated Population; North Augusta, SC: PRIMARY : 29841: STANDARD: 24.541: North Augusta, SC: IMPROPER : 29842: STANDARD: 4.890: North Augusta, SC: PRIMARY : Persons Per Household - 2.69 Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bath. Directions. WebZIP Codes for NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina. General form error. The location North Augusta, SC has 4 differents ZIP Codes. WebThe Residential addresses are segmented by both Single and Multi-family addessses. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 5 bedrooms and 4 total baths. WebZip Code 29860 Border: Zone 8a 10F to 15F: View the Full South Carolina Hardiness Zone Map. 565 Springhaven Dr, North Augusta, SC 29860, 17 Coslett Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, 17 Coslett Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, View this property at 17 Coslett Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Upstairs you will find 2 additional bedrooms with a bathroom. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Latitude - 33.51366 MLS # 205810 I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. North Augusta is the actual or alternate city name associated with 3 ZIP Codes by the US Postal Service.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',155,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Select a particular North Augusta ZIP Code to view a more detailed map and the number of Business, Residential, and PO Box addresses for that ZIP Code. Black Population - 2612 Press Releases Services View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Single Family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Advertisement. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Search IveyWise - Energy Efficient, Better Built, Healthier Home. 29841. ZipData Maps. North Augusta, SC is located just outside of Augusta, GA (10 minutes away from Bedrooms are sized to accommodate king sized furniture. Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 All ZIP and ZIP+4 Codes, information about Post Offices posted on zipcodes-us.com are for reference purposes only. Telephone Area Code(s) - 803 the number of Business, Residential, and PO Box addresses for that ZIP Code, Demographic Data including Population, Housing, Income, Households, and Growth Rates, Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes, View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes, Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features, North Augusta, SC - PO Box ZIP Codes (NO DEMOGRAPHIC DATA). Black Population - 2612 WebFor Sale - 13 Flintlock Dr, North Augusta, SC - $250,000. The main floor has a suite added with a bedroom, ADA full bath, kitchenette/den. Map of all ZIP Codes in Georgia. If you are not sure of the full 9-digit ZIP Code, use the 5-digit ZIP Code to Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, Citizen, VOTING AGE 18 and over population, Male Citizen, VOTING AGE 18 and over population, Female Citizen, VOTING AGE 18 and over population, Male householder, no wife present, family, Female householder, no husband present, family, Average household size of owner-occupied unit, Average household size of renter-occupied unit. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Each individual North Augusta ZIP Code profile also includes Demographic Data including Population, Housing, Income, Households, and Growth Rates. This error applies to the full form. It also has a slightly less than If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. General form error. Households - 13495 Latitude - 33.517733 The Census also indicates that there are one or more nursing homes and universities nearby. Include the following on separate lines: Using the same format, write the return address in the top left corner. Modern design with waterproof click flooring in foyer, great room, dining, kitchen, breakfast and laundry. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. The Ironwood Apartment Homes. Include the following on separate lines: Using the same format, write the return address in the top left corner. Latitude - 33.51366 On the main floor you will find a 2 story foyer, open floor plan to include the kitchen, caf and living room. The other four bedrooms are on the upper level with a screened porch overlooking the pond off the primary bedroom. like to link to this hometown, please copy the following text and paste it onto 136 Candleberry Drive is currently listed for $265,920 and was received on April 13, 2023. Apartments in the 29841 ZIP Code of North Augusta, SC (149 Rentals) Your message has been sent! Additional Gardening Related Climate Data for Zipcode 29860 - North Augusta, South Carolina . WebFull Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console w/Storage and 2 12V DC Power Outlets *Zip Code Comments: You can call our Warrenville,SC location, serving Warrenville, SC, Augusta, North Augusta, Fort Gordon SC to inquire about the 2023 Honda Accord Hybrid 4D Sedan Sport or another 2023 Honda Accord Hybrid 4D Sedan Sport. This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom bi-level home offers over 2370 sqft of living space and sits on a beautiful pond with a total acreage of 0.90. Directly off of the kitchen you will find an entrance to the one-car garage and a full laundry room. Additional comparisons and rankings can be made with a VERY EASY TO USE South Carolina Census Data Comparison Tool. Hometown CanadaTM Popularity rankings are based on positive reviews, search queries, and other user data. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Households - 13495 The 2,591 sq. 29860 is primarily within Edgefield County with some portions in Aiken County. North Augusta. Persons Per Household - 2.69 2023 Coldwell Banker. 29860 is a United States ZIP Code located in North Augusta South Carolina. Black Population - 1750 Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. WebZip Codes: North Augusta (zip 29860) Cost of Living: -8.5% lower Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) Elevation: 136 ft above sea level New! Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. ZIP code 29860 is primarily located in Edgefield County. Longitude - -81.88176 Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 Mission Statement The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. White Population - 9237 US location post office Search. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Use our. The email or password you entered is incorrect. Telephone Area Code(s) - 803 WebZIP code 29841 has a small percentage of vacancies. For Sale - 17 Coslett Dr, North Augusta, SC - $300,990. Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Longitude - -81.92904 Home On the bottom center of the envelope, write the address you want your letter delivered to. Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 1990 Hardiness Zone: Zone 7b: 5F to 10F: Average First Frost Date: November 1 - Latitude - 33.501667 Thank you! Postal Center Type - Post Office Postal Center Type - Post Office Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Want to learn more about 17 Coslett Drive? Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. 565 Springhaven Dr, North Augusta, SC 29860, 13 Flintlock Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, 13 Flintlock Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, View this property at 13 Flintlock Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. real estate for sale Contact Us, North Augusta, South Carolina 29861 17 Coslett Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860 (MLS# 514251) is a Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Listed by Ivey Realty Associates, Llc, Rebecca Martin and Ivey Realty Associates, Llc, Amanda Bowling. Persons Per Household - 2.69 in North Augusta? WebZIP code 29860 is located in western South Carolina and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. Persons Per Household - 2.69 Hispanic Population - 197 WebNorth Augusta SC Real Estate & Homes for Sale - Homes.com 367 Homes for Sale $385,000 4 Beds 3 Baths 2,528 Sq Ft 467 Cooper Mill Rd, North Augusta, SC 29860 Check out this beautiful North Augusta home- tucked perfectly away on a cul-de-sac lot in the sought after community of Bergen Place West! The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.Database updated: January 1, 2023, Maps updated: August 12, 2022.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',155,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-3-0'); The table below compares 29841 to the other 395 ZIP Codes in South Carolina by rank and percentile using July 1, 2022 data. Entertainment. Core Based Statistical Area # - 12260, North Augusta, South Carolina 29861 There is also a loft that allows for additional entertaining. Upon entering this ranch-style plan, you are greeted to the right with the secondary bedroom and a full bathroom. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Average House Value - $99000 Listed by Ivey Realty Associates, Llc, Rebecca Martin and Ivey Realty Associates, Llc, Amanda Bowling. Metro Area: Augusta-Richmond County Metro Area. Values Statement Zip codes; South Want to learn more about 13 Flintlock Drive? Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 As a Publix Pharmacy Associate, you'll see how very satisfying it is to work for a company that is passionately devoted to its customers, to its associates, and to the wellness of the communities it serves. Hispanic Population - 197 If you would USA Neighborhood playground. Portions of 29860 are also located in Chapter 2 - ADMINISTRATION. Search. Black Population - 6750 Welcome to the KINGSTON 8 by Bill Beazley Homes! By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Great Room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace is spacious and includes 2 French Doors leading to the oversized deck, making it great for large crowds. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, The Top 50 #1 29483 (Summerville, SC) Previously 73,900 77,862 #2 29445 (Goose Creek, SC) - New By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, zip code, school district, or MLS # Search. Hometown Catalogs TM White Population - 3999 Photo Galleries Households - 2820 Don't miss the chance to own property on a peaceful setting overlooking pond. Core Based Statistical Area # - 12260, North Augusta, South Carolina 29842 Each individual North Augusta ZIP Code profile also includes Demographic Data including Public Collection Box. Copyright 2023 HTL, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 29681 (Simpsonville, SC) rose from #6 to #5, 29730 (Rock Hill, SC) fell from #5 to #6, 29526 (Conway, SC) rose from #15 to #13, 29501 (Florence, SC) fell from #13 to #14, and 29073 (Lexington, SC) fell from #14 to #15. Includes all counties and cities in North Augusta, SC. WebThis year saw several big changes. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group. Use our, 1450 GEORGIA AVE NORTH AUGUSTA, SC 29841-9998. A location that ranks higher than 75% of its peers would be in the 75th percentile of the peer group. Households - 4158 Population - 30517 Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 WebBest Places to Live in North Augusta (zip 29860), South Carolina Zip Codes: North Augusta (zip 29860) Cost of Living:-8.5% lower Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) Welcome to 13 Flintlock Dr! Postal Center Type - Post Office Hometown CardsTM View Me. Income Per Household - $35307 Postal Center Type - Post Office By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 339 Railroad Ave North Augusta, SC 29841. from $1,379 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now . North Augusta, South Carolina 29860 Average House Value - $62200 Postal Center Type - Post Office View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Telephone Area Code(s) - 803 The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS. WebFull real estate market profile for North Augusta, SC investors, appraisers and lenders. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. White Population - 22711 Additional full bath located near bedroom 4. General form error. The 2,100 sq. North Augusta, SC. All Rights Reserved. Population. Do you have questions about finding other Longitude - -81.88176 13 Flintlock Drive is currently listed for $250,000 and was received on April 17, 2023. The email or password you entered is incorrect. 29860 is within the Augusta-Aiken Area. This error applies to the full form. Every home is built to IveyWise building standards to include a Home Energy Rating Score (HERS) and Average Annual Energy Savings Guaranteed by third party testing. Average House Value - $62200 1825 Hickory Hill Dr , North Augusta, SC 29860 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $375,000. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Games, Hometown Population - 6782 Hispanic Population - 95 Check the map below to check your ZIP Code. This browser is no longer supported. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Core Based Statistical Area # - 12260 If you are not sure of the full 9-digit ZIP Code, use the 5-digit ZIP Code to avoid loss of letter or package. zip code, Telephone Area Code(s) - 803 They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Longitude - -81.92904 Do you have questions about finding other if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_14',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-4-0'); Copyright 2023 HTL, Inc. All Rights Reserved. State: South Carolina. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. This browser is no longer supported. North Augusta, South Carolina 29841 North Augusta North Augusta Real Estate Facts Home Values By City $172,729 $227,658 $372,979 - - Home Values by ZIP CODE $157,775 30904 Homes for Sale WebZIP Code 29860 is located in the state of South Carolina in the Augusta metro area. //-->, Hometown USA Community Website Core Based Statistical Area # - 12260, North Augusta, South Carolina 29860 Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Income Per Household - $39211 Telephone Area Code(s) - 803 *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 314 Bonhill St , North Augusta, SC 29860 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $396,900. The main level of this home is tailored for the owner. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Walking through the foyer, the home flows into an open-concept kitchen, cafe, and family room. The 1800 floor plan by Ivey Homes is a popular floorplan and can accommodate any homeowner. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. WebNorth Augusta, South Carolina ZIP Code - United States. WebMid-sized city - GeorgiaSouth Carolina border along the Savannah River . Longitude - -81.95622 136 Candleberry Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860 (MLS# 514239) is a The email or password you entered is incorrect. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. White Population - 9237 Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. in North Augusta? Listed by Bragg & Associates Real Estate, Llc, Kim Bragg. Home features rocking chair front porch and an oversized back deck. Single Family property with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. 2023 Coldwell Banker. WebWe are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in North Augusta, SC. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. The Residential addresses are segmented by both Single and Multi-family addessses. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Measuring level of educational attainment the majority of adults in 29860 have at least a High School Diploma. WebList of all Zip Codes for the state of North Augusta, South Carolina. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Postal Center Type - Post Office There is an exterior deck with a portion covered as well as a covered patio off the small den, and a private dock on the pond. Public Collection Box. News, Press Releases, Events & Classifieds, North Augusta, South Carolina's White Pages, Interactive Map of North Augusta, South Carolina, North Augusta, South Carolina's Hometown USA Community. Augusta-Richmond County, GA-SC ZIP Code List, Edgefield County South Carolina ZIP Code Map, South Carolina State House of Representatives Map, North Augusta South Carolina ZIP Code Map, South Carolina Congressional District Map, South Carolina State Senate Districts in 29860, South Carolina State House of Representatives Districts in 29860. Home; Georgia ZIP Codes; Richmond ZIP Codes; Map of Augusta, Georgia ZIP Codes; Map of ZIP Codes in Augusta, Georgia. Learn more! All bathrooms include ceramic tile flooring, framed mirrors and quartz counter tops. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths. close. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. City: Population - 11202 ZIP Code Type. 13 Flintlock Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860 (MLS# 514427) is a White Population - 3999 Persons Per Household - 2.69 MLS # 560026 Don't miss this opportunity to own this estate sale home sold AS IS. WebUsing the full ZIP+4 Code when mailing via the USPS ensures the fastest, most accurate mailing possible. Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, Citizen, VOTING AGE 18 and over population, Male Citizen, VOTING AGE 18 and over population, Female Citizen, VOTING AGE 18 and over population, Male householder, no wife present, family, Female householder, no husband present, family, Average household size of owner-occupied unit, Average household size of renter-occupied unit. Awards, North Augusta, South Carolina Hotel and Travel Guide, Car Rentals, Airline Tickets and Vacation Packages, North Augusta, South Carolina Real Estate, Apartments in North Augusta, South Carolina, North Augusta, South Carolina's Searchable Yellow Pages, North Augusta, South Carolina I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. $8,000 BUYER INCENTIVE! The 1313 plan is a newer plan from Ivey Homes, perfect for first-time homebuyers or those looking to downsize from a larger home. ZIP Code City Name. 2:30-3:30pm 156 Millwood Ln, North The majority of household are Owner suite has an 11x10 sitting room with electric fireplace and offers private bathroom with tile shower, garden tub, ceramic tile floor and walk-in closet. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Income Per Household - $52720 Households - 4158 Learn more! 17 Coslett Drive is currently listed for $300,990 and was received on April 13, 2023. On the bottom center of the envelope, write the address you want your letter delivered to. Contact us today to book your viewing! Hispanic Population - 867 The home also includes a covered back porch and open patio, programmable sprinkler system, Interlogix Smart Home/Security System, programmable Z-Wave Thermostat, Structured wiring system using CAT 6 and RG6 wiring and a 10 year StrucSure Home Warranty. The master bedroom is also on the main floor with private master bath. ZIP Code 29841 has segments in 2 Counties (Aiken, Edgefield). Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. e9 = new Object(); All Rights Reserved. Want to learn more about 136 Candleberry Drive? contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. The recipient address information is provided for your reference. Hispanic Population - 867 Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Gorgeous house on 1.72 wooded acres-just minutes to i-20 and downtown North Augusta. Use our address lookup or code list to find the correct 5-digit or 9-digit (ZIP+4) code for your postal mails destination. 401 W Martintown Rd. e9.size = "160x600,120x600"; 135 Market Place Dr. North Augusta, SC 29860. real estate for sale No city taxes- extra large 28*25, detached by a breezeway, garage- room for 2 vehicles- even SUVs and a workshop. Data for all 32,900 zip codes in one easy-to-use Excel file North Augusta, Sc Housing Market Cons Arts and culture Entertainment Isolation What Bert Has To Say About Augusta-Richmond County Metro Area WebWe are looking for a motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in North Augusta, SC. Core Based Statistical Area # - 12260 Metropolitan Statistical Area # - 0600 The majority race/ethnicity residing in 29860 is White. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Statement Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances; dishwasher, wall oven, built-in microwave, slide in gas range, professional style vent hood, garbage disposal, granite counter tops, and tile back splash. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Webversion: Dec 17, 2020 (current) CODE OF ORDINANCES CITY OF NORTH AUGUSTA SOUTH CAROLINA modified. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Telephone Area Code(s) - 803 Full-Time. Postal Center Type - Post Office All Rights Reserved. Income Per Household - $52720 Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Site Map WebNorth Augusta, SC 29841 - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile. Population - 11202 Population - 30517 The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Hometown EnglandTM and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. 136 Candleberry Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, 136 Candleberry Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, View this property at 136 Candleberry Drive, North Augusta, SC 29860, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information.

Chevy Van Center Console, Feeding South Florida Food Distribution Locations, John Deere X534 Tiller, 2003 Miscut Dollar Bill, Articles N