Still he resisted. My Own Private Idaho is considered a landmark film in New Queer Cinema, an early 1990s movement in queer-themed independent filmmaking. Don't forget to hit the 'Like' button and leave commons.#MyOwnPrivateIdaho #RiverPhoenix #gaymovietrailers Set on 900 acres, the Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (208-774-3544; idahorocky.com ), built in 1930, features 17 hand-hewn, just-luxe-enough log cabins and four lodge rooms, a natural hot springs pool . The common defense for the trope is that it allows queer artists to share stories of their identity without legal and social repercussion, however, the use of it arguably has negative effects of queer audience members. Richard informs Mike that their mother works as a hotel maid; when Mike and Scott visit her workplace, they learn she went to Italy in search of her own family. Moments later, an unidentified figure pulls up in a car, picks the unconscious Mike up, places him in the vehicle, and drives away. Gus Van Sant, Release Date (Theaters): Not only did Phoenix interview real hustlers (videos are online), but according to friends, he experimented with hard drugs and even dabbled in same-sex shenanigans. My Own Private Idaho continued that trend (as well as Drugstore Cowboy 's depiction of street culture, trading drug addicts for male hustlers) and featured River Phoenix as a gay male prostitute. One aspect of 'My Own Private Idaho" that I thought was interesting was its use of Shakespeare's Henry IV (I think, but i could be wrong), with Keanu Reeves taking the role of the dissolute Prince Hal, who at the end of the film rejects his prostitute friends to emerge like 'the sun, as if from behind clouds' in order to properly inherit his father's kingdom. In one of the most significant scenes, his best friend. Zajedno polaze na putovanje samospoznaje i shvataju da se njihov odnos usput uruava. [46] In response, he said, "I don't want more awards. "He had decided that that scene was his character's main scene and, with Keanu's permission, he wrote it out to say something that it wasn't already saying It was his explanation of his character. Now the film became, at least in part, about unrequited love, adding another tragic element to it. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 29, 2012. We wont be able to verify your ticket today, but its great to know for the future. They find the country farmhouse where Mike's mother worked as a maid and English tutor. Especially when he is unconscious, Mike often has an idealized view of his mother. The film's score was composed by pedal steel guitarist Bill Stafford. The movie's visuals are very haunting with the music with scenes of salmon going upstream, rolling clouds and sunset, barns falling from the sky and scenes of the Pacific Northwest and Italy. "I always know where I am by the way that the road looks. Touching Available to rent or buy Rent HD $2.99 Buy HD $9.99 More purchase Navigating a volatile world of junkies, thieves, and johns, Mike takes Scott on a quest along the grungy streets and open highways of the Pacific Northwest, in search of an elusive place called home. By creating an account, you agree to the R. Starring River Phoenix, Keanu Reeves, James Russo. A kind person scoops him up in his car or so it seems. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. Mike and Scott are soon reunited with Bob Pigeon, a middle-aged mentor to a gang of street kids and hustlers who live in an abandoned apartment building. Gus Van Sant took a giant risk with this masterpiece about rent boys. That included Mike Parker, the real Portland street kid on whom Van Sant had based the Mike character. It's the strangest thing. The wildly prolific French director, novelist, and playwright celebrates the films that bring him pleasure and confound his understanding. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Keanu Reeves is adequate, but nowhere near the brilliance of Phoenix. Mike Waters and Scott Favor are young male hustlers (with both male and female clients) working the Pacific Northwest, they often hanging out with other young male hustlers in an abandoned building in Portland under the mentorship of an overweight homeless gay man named Bob Pigeon. My Own Private Idaho is a 1991 American independent adventure drama film written and directed by Gus Van Sant, loosely based on Shakespeare's Henry IV, Part 1, Henry IV, Part 2, and Henry V. The story follows two friends, Mike Waters and Scott Favor, played by River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves respectively, as they embark on a journey of personal . Van Sant said he found out his producers had committed to makingMy Own Private Idaho when other filmmakers told him, "Congratulations, they're skipping our film to make yours.. Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! Expect More. Lgbtq+, Original Language: I can't believe that Gus Van Sant didn't make this "My Own Private Oregon" or something which isn't to say that there isn't a point in which the leads end up in Portland somewhere along the way. "My Own Private Idaho" is an imaginary place where one is locked in the arms of lovethat is, both protected and free. All rights reserved. In a sense, their own lives are so elusive that what they do to the lives of others is not very meaningful. Plenty of supporting players, such as the charismatic William Richert or the affecting Chiara Caselli, have their time in the spotlight, but that's mostly reserved for leads Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix, who both share dynamite chemistry and flaunt just as electric individual charisma, with Phoenix particularly standing out with some powerful emotional highlights that drive a sense of anxiety in someone struggling with his identity as an unconventional lover, and as a young man seeking the truth about his past. Things happen, the film ends, and the impression is that while the film was decent enough, it could have been better. I still haven't seen "Stand By Me" to this day. Two of my favorite scenes are River's character Mike doing the little Dutch boy scene and scenes with Hans, the gay flaming German guy. In this loose adaptation of Shakespeare's "Henry IV," Mike Waters is a gay hustler afflicted with narcolepsy. It will always bring me to tears. My Own Private Idaho. In 1975, he won the Pulitzer Prize for distinguished criticism. The movie takes place in Portland, Ore., and the open spaces of the Pacific Northwest - the same territory covered by "Drugstore Cowboy," Van Sant's previous picture. This is without a doubt my favorite film of all time. Criterion upgrades their previous DVD edition of Gus Van Sant's My Own Private Idaho to Blu-ray, presenting the film in the aspect ratio of 1.85:1 on a dual-layer disc (it was presented in 1.78:1 on the DVD). He gives the movie its emotional edge, and there's just something very haunting about the performance he gives. This is a new, restored 4K digital transfer.This disc has audio commentary with the director and some features, including the making of the film, an interview with film scholar Paul Arthur, a conversation between the producer Laurie Parker and River Phoenix's sister Rain, deleted scenes and an audio conversation between JT Leroy and Jonathan Caouette. My Own Private Idaho ressuscite le premier ge du cinma de Gus Van Sant : baroque, mlodramatique, hallucin, mais dj hautement conceptuel. Scott (Keanu Reeves) is the rebellious son of a high-ranking family, who lives this life mostly to embarrass his father. Venice is the most progressive festival. Still, like I said, the effort comes closer to rewarding than it would have in the hands of a lesser filmmaker, and if it had less solid style to overplay. My Own Private Idaho was the result of three projects coming together. The site's critical consensus reads: "A tantalizing glimpse of a talented director and his stars all at the top of their respective games, Gus Van Sant's loose reworking of Henry IV is smart, sad and audacious. Trailer. 17+. Fine Line Features, Production Co: It is an interesting watch but the elements don't cohere very well or make for a solid movie. Existence originates from a biological father and mother that conceive offspring which they nurture into childhood and later adolescence. [17], Principal photography took place from November to December 1990, primarily in Portland, Seattle, and Rome. Scott Favor is the rebellious son of a mayor. Saving Private Ryan (Sapphire Series) (Blu-ray) $16.99. Dark & strange subject matter is explored in a light & colorful way. Tap "Sign me up" below to receive our weekly newsletter (He intended the actors to flesh it out with improvisation, which they did.) Outstanding film! Van Sant knew some of the local street kids and had them on set as advisers and extras. And Gus kept the whole thing. This movie brings attention to the discarded children living in cities all over our country. Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. Winning three, it tied with Rambling Rose for the most awards.[50]. The film is about two street hustlers, one (Mike - River Phoenix) of whom has narcolepsy and is continually falling asleep wherever that may be, and the other, Scott (Keenu Reeves), who comes from a well to do family. Existence originates from a biological father and mother that conceive offspring which they nurture into childhood and later adolescence. My Own Private Idaho had its premiere at the 48th Venice International Film Festival, and received largely positive reviews from critics, including Roger Ebert and those of The New York Times and Entertainment Weekly. What My Own Private Idaho does to Henry IV is highlight just how far class inequity has gone in modern America. 198 likes, 3 comments - Doubt Mag. At precisely those moments when he is called to rise to the occasion, he goes to sleep. Richard tells a story of a man he claims is Mike's father, but Mike says that he knows it is Richard. He didn't pare it down. the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. The overall theme was easy to get, but the details of the narrative often seemed confused. But according to Van Sant, Phoenix really wanted to beef up the impact of the scene. They go on a quest along the grungy streets and open highways of the Pacific Northwest, in search of an elusive place called home. Although Keanu Reeves is better than usual as Scott, it's the late River Phoenix who is absolutely mesmerizing in his role as Mike. Drama, The main problem is that little is done to first establish an emotional connection to the main character. The risks paid off. I would always get such a warm positive A couple of weeks ago I was going through some movies on my computer. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. A perfect Road Movie with great acting. While preparing to have sex with the woman, Mike has another narcoleptic episode and awakens the next day with Scott in Portland, Oregon. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, Blu-ray, Color, Subtitled, Widescreen, DTS Surround Sound, Surround Sound, River Phoenix, Keanu Reeves, Gus Van Sant, James Russo, | Join Prime for unlimited fast, free shipping and more. Frustrated, Van Sant attempted to make the film on a shoestring budget with a cast of actual street kids, including Michael Parker and actor Rodney Harvey, who was going to play Scott. (Parker wasn't narcoleptic, though another friend of Van Sant's was.) Drama, Comedy, LGBTQ+. Its night in the desert. looks back on the movies that expanded his idea of what cinema could be and made him want to be an actor. I miss the yellow of those wide time-lapse shots in the middle of nowhere. He sketches a world where sexuality is less a characteristic and more a tool for getting by. (It looks like this.). It's been over 20 years since he left. I loved it. I love the cameos made by actual hustlers from the streets of Portland, OR. Together, they embark on a quest to find Mike's mother, traveling from Portland to Idaho to Italy, with Scott picking up a beautiful girl along the way. My Own Private Idaho River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves star in this haunting tale from Gus Van Sant about two young street hustlers: Mike Waters, a sensitive narcoleptic who dreams of the mother who abandoned him, and Scott Favor, the wayward son of the mayor of Portland and the object of Mike's desire. My Own Private Idaho ( 1991) Ending / spoiler (3 votes) Add something More info Mistakes Quotes Ending F**k Marry Kill More Mike doesn't find his mother in Italy. New, restored 4K digital transfer, approved by director Gus Van Sant and director of photography Eric Alan Edwards, with 2.0 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack, Alternate 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack, Illustrated 2005 audio conversation between Van Sant and filmmaker Todd Haynes, Conversation from 2005 between producer Laurie Parker and actor River Phoenixs sister Rain, Audio conversation from 2005 between writer JT LeRoy and filmmaker Jonathan Caouette, English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, PLUS: A book featuring essays by film critic Amy Taubin and LeRoy; a 1991 article by Lance Loud; and reprinted interviews with Van Sant, Phoenix, and actor Keanu Reeves. His first film, which he made with $20,000 of his own personal savings, was named 1987's . Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. [28][29], The film achieved critical acclaim. Watch an exclusive clip of a conversation between Todd Haynes and Gus Van Sant below: Movies Interviews Evergreen Want more. Immediate development is seriously lacking in this often very sudden character piece, and quite frankly, gradual characterization isn't too much more extensive, relying on the occasional piece of forced exposition to punctuate long lapses in character focus that storytelling works to fill with mere excess. Who am Ia politician? Gus Van Sants groundbreaking 1991 work of New Queer Cinema, which follows the relationship between a narcoleptic haunted by feverish dreams of his past and the rebellious son of a mayor, is showing at the George Eastman Museum. Cinemark River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves star in this haunting tale from Gus Van Sant about two young street hustlers: Mike Waters, a sensitive narcoleptic who dreams of the mother who abandoned him, and Scott Favor, the wayward son of the mayor of Portland and the object of Mikes desire. Directed by. Eventually this teen turns into an adult who often is a reflection of what the child acquired or missed during the years of parental rearing. It can be said that Gus Van Zant is a graduate of the auteur school of filmmaking. [11] Not to be deterred, Van Sant got the idea for Reeves to personally deliver the film treatment to Phoenix at his home in Florida. Mike identifies more as gay, while Scott identifies more as straight, seeing his sexual encounters with male clients solely business. for "my own private idaho criterion blu ray". It's the first and far from the last offbeat touch in Van Sant's film. Waters suffers from narcolepsy and can fall asleep at any moment and in almost any circumstance. Gus Van Sant. After Drugstore Cowboy received favorable critical raves and awards, studios started to show some interest,[11] but they all wanted revisions. They travel together extensively - Waters is driven by the need to find his biological mother - and spend time in Italy. Surreal & colorfully shot. It is the promise of America, chronically out of joint with reality, especially for its most vulnerable inhabitants. [16] Producer Laurie Parker shopped the script around and, at the time, New Line Cinema was in the process of branching out into producing arthouse films and decided to back Van Sant's vision with a $2.5 million budget. and the My Own Private Idaho is certainly not typical Hollywood fare. 2.75/5 - Decent. [42] The second disc features new interviews, outtakes and more information about the movie. [14] Reeves did so over the Christmas holidays, riding his 1974 Norton Commando motorcycle from his family home in Canada to the Phoenix family ranch in Micanopy, Florida, outside Gainesville. My Own Private Idaho. My Own Private Idaho ending got a lot of viewers wondering what it actually meant. [8] He has said, "I thought that the Henry IV plays were really a street story. I bought the Blu-ray version. I guess that the story concept stands to have a little more depth to its dramatics, as surely as its interpretation stands to be more focused and less stylistically overblown, but on paper, this film's subject matter dealing with two men bonding, maybe as more than friends, on their adventure to uncover their pasts and find paths to the future does a lot of things uniquely, and has its own dramatic value to both be done justice and betrayed by Gus Van Sant. He misses most of the crucial developments in his own life, and must depend on the kindness of strangers even to pull him out of the middle of the road. To help get you in the mood, WW has created a handy walking tour of . 102min. Mike and Scott will do almost anything for the other, but under the circumstances of the different view of their own future, their friendship may have a limited shelf life. [10] The film's title is derived from the song "Private Idaho" by the B-52's that Van Sant heard while visiting the state in the early 1980s. Essay, October 2018, for class ENGL 225 "Shakespeare" "My Own Private Idaho" is a 1991 film directed by Gus Van Sant. Mike Waters, the young drifter played by River Phoenix in Gus Van Sant's "My Own Private Idaho," is a narcoleptic. 1991 Directed by Gus Van Sant. Like many of the other LGBT films to be released during the 1990s, My Own Private Idaho looked to disrupt traditional heteronormative depictions of identity, gender, and sexuality by presenting new degrees of authenticity in its representations of the LGBT community. After reading the treatment, Phoenix agreed to play Scott, but since Van Sant had already cast Reeves in the role, they had to convince River to take the edgier role of the drug-addicted hustler Mike. [47] Phoenix was the Best Actor runner-up in the 1991 New York Film Critics Circle awards and received the Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead and National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor, becoming the second-youngest winner of the former. William Richert - Bob Pigeon. The. The new high-definition transfer is presented in 1080p/24hz and comes from a new 4K scan of the original camera negative (the DVD was a high-definition scan of an . After he falls into another narcoleptic stupor, two strangers pull up in a truck, take his backpack and shoes, and drive away. The film is all over the place at times with its layering its disjointed narrative, yet no matter how much the film gets to be overblown to the point of convolution, Gus Van Sant can't quite overshadow natural shortcomings to this near-inconsequential story concept, and it doesn't help that when he doesn't bloat substance, he expends it for style. Privacy Policy Van Sant originally had the screen go black when Mike passed out, but was not satisfied with this approach. Rated the #36 best film of 1991, and #3383 in the greatest all-time movies (according to RYM users). Really, I can't figure out what this film is going for a lot of the time, for although this film is mighty decent, even with its being about men's lack of decency, it's hard to get a grip on anything about it, including its characters' depths. My Own Private Idaho. [9] Van Sant got the idea for Mike's narcolepsy from a man who was a guide of sorts when the director was gathering material for the film and who always looked like he was about to fall asleep. In this loose adaptation of Shakespeare's "Henry IV," Mike Waters (River Phoenix) is a gay hustler afflicted with narcolepsy. Regal [14] Reeves's agent was amenable to the project, but Phoenix's would not even show it to him. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. This is brave movie making. [19], The film was not storyboarded and was made without a shot list. In this, and every scene, Phoenix immerses himself so deeply inside his character you almost forget you've seen him before: it's a stunningly sensitive performance, poignant and comic at once. So instead he made Drugstore Cowboy, about a roving band of junkies who rob pharmaciesa premise with more mainstream appeal, apparently. It stretches out, vast and infinite in its scope, clouded by the memory of the cars all whizzing past, of the turns not made but longed for, and the journeys not quite finished yet well remembered. The performances from River Phoenix and Keanu Reeves are simply outstanding and the simple message the. They find themselves in Italy. River Phoenix is just fantastic, and Van Sant really knows his stuff. Mike Waters lives on the street and befriends the somewhat older and streetwise Scott Favor who shows him what is necessary to survive. [4] Van Sant's original screenplay was written in the 1970s, when he was living in Hollywood. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. The directing and acting is excellent. "[40] On Metacritic, the film holds a weighted average score of 77 out of 100, based on 18 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".[41]. I had forgotten how much I loved him. Now, that's as far as I remember, and that shouldn't hold you back from getting this little gem of early 90s cinema. also showed me MR RIVER PHOENIX'S IMPROV made this movie SOOOO fucking amazing. There are some funny parts in this movie too. One falls in love with a girl and leaves the other behind. One comes from a rich family, the other from poverty. After getting some attention with his micro-budget debut, Mala Noche, Van Sant wanted to make My Own Private Idaho next. No wonder Wil Wheaton is such a big gay activist, seeing as how he missed his opportunity to actually play with River Phoenix, a secret to success which is reflected in Reeves, because, of all people to be driven to notoriety with Phoenix, how did it end up being Reeves and not Wheaton? Original Title: My Own Private Idaho Hailed as one of the most talented independent filmmakers after 1989's Drugstore Cowboy, it is hardly surprising that Gus Van Sant's My Own Private Idaho. Amiable, none-too-bright street hustler Mike Waters (Phoenix) works . It's been over 20 years since he left. A strange but somehow affecting modernization of William Shakespeare's Henry IV, My Own Private Idaho is driven by an incredible performance from River Phoenix and a sort of fleeting beauty in the story and cinematography. Off-beat and shakespearian at times, this arthouse production is existentialist in its undertones, but no aspect of it feels forced, rather, everything flows naturally. But everyone in Hollywood told him a story of gay hustlers was too "niche" to get any traction. At the end of the film, Mike is once again alone, lying unconscious on the highway. 5 on Billboard 's Hot Dance Club Play chart. "I always know where I am by the way the road looks." Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix star in director Gus Van Sant's seminal meditation on the nature of innocence as two young men living on the fringes of society peddle their bodies for sex. The characters have been compared by one critic to Prince Hal and Falstaff - to the errant heir and his lowlife companion. River Phoenix (Stand by Me) and Keanu Reeves (The Matrix) star in this haunting tale from Gus Van Sant (Mala Noche), about two young street hustlers: Mike Waters, a sensitive narcoleptic who dreams of the mother who abandoned him, and Scott Favor, the wayward son of the mayor of Portland and the object of Mikes desire. To director Gus Van Sant-You made a masterpiece in "My Own Private Idaho" with River shining his brightest, and to River Phoenix- You are the greatest River of them all and may all your tributaries spread throughout this earth and beyond. Starring: River Phoenix, Keanu Reeves. A perfect Road Movie with great acting. [45] River Phoenix received the Volpi Cup for Best Actor at the 1991 Venice Film Festival. The way Van Sant wrote it, the scene where Mike and Scott sit around a campfire in the desert, where Mike confesses his love for Scott, was a three-page scene with no such declaration. Richert was offended by the suggestion, telling Phoenix, "It's a big fat pederast. The film was a moderate financial success, grossing over $8 million, above its estimated budget of $2.5 million. Reeves and others soon joined, and the place became an almost nonstop house party with jam sessions every night. His script ended up as a restructuring of the Henry IV plays. It's character-driven rather than plot-driven, but the fine cinematography and the unquestionably excellent acting of River Phoenix carry the movie. By continuing, you agree to the Privacy Policy and My Own Private Idaho adds a new ingredient: a kind of boho sweetness. This movie is like nothing I've ever seen. William Richert was a writer and director who'd made A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon, in which Phoenix played the title character. This is without a doubt my favorite film of all time. Mike's narcolepsy kicks in and he's . An absorbing movie in a great new Criterion issue, Reviewed in the United States on February 29, 2016. Together, the two travel from Portland, Oregon to Idaho and finally to the coast of Italy in a quest to find Mike's estranged mother. DVD commentary and features, 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. Man, Van Sant sure loves him some Portland, about as much as men, and he was able to put gay themes in here, so I reckon this is a definitive film for him. Be the first to contribute. Meanwhile, Mike yearns to find his mother, so he and Scott leave for Idaho to visit Mike's older brother, Richard. Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately. Before Good Will Hunting and Finding Forrester; before the ill-advised Psycho remake and the experimental Gerry; before the movies about Harvey Milk and Kurt Cobain, Portland-based indie auteur Gus Van Sant made My Own Private Idaho, an avant-garde drama starring River Phoenix as a narcoleptic gay hustler and Keanu Reeves as his friend and co-worker. Mike, a street hustler, stands alone on a deserted stretch of highway. [5] After reading Rechy's book, Van Sant felt it was considerably better than what he was writing, and shelved the script for years. In My Own Private Idaho, Van Sant seems to think one may be an expression of the other. In this loose adaptation of Shakespeare's "Henry IV," Mike Waters is a gay hustler afflicted with narcolepsy. [43] Entertainment Weekly gave the DVD a "B+" rating and wrote, "While you may enjoy watching My Own Private Idaho, whether you choose to view this two-disc Criterion edition in its entirety depends on how much you enjoy watching people talking about My Own Private Idaho", and concluded, "But with all the various interpretations and influences, this is definitely a film worth talking about". It followed the genres of adventure and drama and combined them to make a wholesome package. Drama, A tantalizing glimpse of a talented director and his stars all at the top of their respective games, Gus Van Sant's loose reworking of Henry IV is smart, sad and audacious. Fascinated by this side of Kier, Van Sant had him work part of his act into My Own Private Idaho, resulting in the odd moment with a lamp seen in the video above. Carmela, a young woman who lives there, tells Mike that his mother returned to the United States months ago. (Reeves also did similar research, though not as extensively.) [27] The film was released in limited theaters in the United States on September 29, 1991. My Own Private Idaho -the title reportedly came from a song by the rock band the B-52s-was nominated for six. You fat duck! Start Shopping. In 2005, the film was remastered by The Criterion Collection and released on a two-disc DVD set. 7.0 1 h 44 min 1991 X-Ray R. Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix star in director Gus Van Sant's seminal meditation on the nature of innocence as two young men living on the fringes of society peddle their bodies for sex. He never had "real" parents who were there for him, and his only father figure is Bob, the man who acts as a leader to the group of hustlers working in Portland. It was something I wrote down a night, two nights, before, and then I showed it to Keanu and Gus. [12], Van Sant faced the problem of casting the two central roles. River Phoenix gave a brilliant performance as a street boy with narcolepsy who wants to find his mother. To conclude, 'My Own Private Idaho' stands as a classic example of the queer character in cinema with its emotional demonstration of queer love and acts while contrasting them with the ever dominant heteronormative perceptions which can act to eliminate LGBT+ identities. 'My Own Private Idaho' is one of those films that you will always think about and remember. [19] Several cast and crew members, including Michael Parker, Phoenix, Reeves, and Flea, lived together in a house in Portland during filming. "[22], Eric Edwards shot the time-lapse photography shots on his own. In the script, Van Sant made the Scott character a rich kid, also fashioned after street hustlers Van Sant had met in Portland. As big an issue as anything is a disjointed structure that, whether intentional or accidental, takes advantage of all of the simultaneous bloating and lack of flesh-out to jar between tonal extremes almost as badly as it jars between stages in the plot whose inconsistency gets to be so considerable it's all but unreal.

Cyberpunk 2077 Crash Revolver Can't Stash, Irving Golf Club, Buckfast Queens For Sale Usa, Fed76 Info Armor, Klara And The Sun Quotes, Articles M