I get that his video series is about selling parts and services. The internals are installed in the Supercase, iron midplate and heavy duty tail. Give this place a call,maybe they can help. This page was generated at 06:58 AM. Manual Transmission Rebuild Kit, Muncie HD Four Speed, Includes Syncro Rings, 26-Spline, 1 in. Chevrolet car parts and accessories, Gear boxes for sale . The Hurst setup had the arm to which the back rod attached. You can look at some of the shifters at muncietrans.com. Come join the discussion about restorations, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! We need more information about your vehicle to confirm fit. 3, 1964-67 Chevelle 1964-67 Impala Muncie Hurst Shifter Adapter, 3 Speed Shifter Gm Chevy Chevelle Camaro 1968 1969 Muncie Saginaw, Hurst 3733163 Chevelle Gm 4 Speed Install Linkage Kit Early Muncie, 1964 64 Chevrolet Impala Biscayne Belair Original Chrome Muncie 4 Speed Shifter, Hurst 4 Speed Shifter 1969-1974 Muncie Transmission Shifter Wlinkage, 1968 Corvette C3 Muncie 4 Speed Shifter Major Rebuild Kit, Muncie T10 Hurst Shifter Linkage Arm Adapters Clips Bushings. 01: This is the complete Rebuilding Kit that we received from Zip Products. or two studs attached to the shifter body. and heavy duty . Is that a step in the right or wrong direction? Muncie Shift Fork - 3831717 - Set of 2. I feel that the non-Muncie stamped handles were installed on Saginaw 3 and 4, The "Hurst" shifters installed from the factory were different from the aftermarket. SHIPPING TO Muncie Four . 10.78 166 sold Muncie Billet Aluminum Mid plate for 63 thru 74 GM years for M20 M21 M22 USA 112.27 100 sold Thank you a million times over. Manual transmission engineering is a Syracuse tradition older than the automobile; when we can't answer questions 'in house', we routinely tap world-class resources available almost nowhere else in North America. 1970-72 Hurst Shifter Installation Kit For Cars With Factory Muncie Transmission 1970-1972 Camaro Hurst Shifter Installation Kit, For Cars With Factory Muncie Transmission This replacement Hurst shifter installation kit has been manufactured to meet or exceed factory specifications and performance. These kits are designed per application, allowing them to fit factory 4-speed cars with or without a console. Factory correct applications are your responsibility. Ausley`s has a shifter handle conversion bracket to mount the Muncie handle to a Hurst shifter body 68-72 part # SHB82H. $15.00. Costume, Occasion & Specialized Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, Accessories & Communication, Bathroom Fixtures, Accessories & Supplies, Industrial Printing & Graphic Arts Equipment, Shaving & Hair Removal Products & Equipment. Applications are for replacement parts that were available at the time of parts book printing, and when possible model specific assembly manuals. Remember you can have both an upper and lower shift boot. In response to custer55. Again, make a diagram or mental note so that you remember how each lever is placed in the bracket. $96.95. In the old days, it was standard practice to take it apart and see what it needs, then buy the parts. This is really a complete rebuild kit. View Details. 4 SPEED CONVERSION KITS. The "ITM" shifters came with handles in integral, slide in and bolt on styles. Buy Muncie 4 speed rebuild kit and Muncie M21 M22 and M20 Parts for years 1964-1965. $1572.70. Master Overhaul Kit Muncie 4 Speed Fits M20 M21 M22 1966 - 1970. The shifter mounting bracket is bolted to the crossmember. Pre-Owned. Add Search keywords (optional) Save this category . High quality main bearings, forgedsynchro rings, all gaskets, all seals, lock plates, front nut, countershaft and small parts. A++++. ), Hard Parts (Inputs, Planets, Range Sleeve, Mainshaft ECT>), Hard Parts (Input, Mainshaft, Planet, Range Sleeve, Oil Pump ECT), Bearing Kits, Seals, Nuts, Crush Sleeves, Shim Kits, Carriers, Posi, Open, SPOOLS, Kits and Supplies, Shims, Crush Sleeves, Seals and Set-Up Parts, Cases, Aluminum, Iron, Stock & Aftermarket, Positive Traction & Open Differentials & Parts, Shims & Set - Up Supplies 8.6 10 Bolt 99 UP, F150 Mazda Built 5 Speeds 1988 to Present, Ford Ranger Mazda Built 5 Speeds 1988 to Present, Muncie Bearings, Seals, Gaskets, and Kits, Muncie Synchronizer Assemblies Rings and Parts, Muncie Transmission Shift Forks, Levers, Interlocks, ECT, Muncie Transmission Tools and Service Items, Muncie Transmission Rebuild Service, Case Repair, Machine Shop Service, 1210 Series Ford & Aftermarket Applications, 1310 Series Ford, GM, Jeep, Dodge & Others, 1330 Series Ford, GM, Jeep, Dodge and Others, 1350 Series Ford, GM, Jeep, Dodge & Performance Applications, 1410 Series Ford, GM, Dodge & Performance Applications, Axle Joints by Application (Also find these in the 4 x 4 Axle Section), 2010-2015 Camaro GM 8.6" 218mm Elite Ring and Pinion Truetrac LSD Pkg, 1999-2008 GM 8.6" Elite Ring and Pinion Duragrip LSD Pkg, Chevy 12 Bolt Car Yukon Duragrip Posi Elite Gear Pkg, 1955-1964 GM 55P Elite Ring and Pinion 17 Spline Duragrip Posi Pkg, 2006 - 2023 Riverside Gear - All Rights Reserved. I would give this guy 6 stars if I could. . Muncie 4 Speed Transmission M20, M21 & M22 with 1" counter shaft bore. 1INCH, Slider for Muncie T10 M20 M21 M22 GM Ford Synchronizer NON TORQUE LOCK T85B-15, Magnetic Muncie T10 T5 Drain Plug 1/2" NPT Transmissions Rear End ONE 9064 USA, Muncie 4 Speed Front Bearing Retainer French Lock Tabs Plates WT-297F NEW, Hurst 5387236 Chrome Plated Competition/Plus Shifter Stick - NON-RETAIL, 12 Shift linkage rod clips for Hurst Muncie GM Ford Competition Plus Shifters, M20 M21 M22 Muncie Transmission Seal and Gasket Kit HP 32 SPLINE W/ SEALANT. Fits years 1964-1965. Biggest problem is the shifter location for the T-5 with a bench seat. "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, http://www.hurst-shifters.com/shifter-rebuild-program/, http://www.chevelles.com/forums/album.php?albumid=732&pictureid=6381, http://www.chevelle.com/1968-72-Shifter-Handle-Conversion-Bracket-P7892.aspx, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/huu-2480003. Ford GT - Dec 25 2021 Bolts in and move cross-member to match and get driveshaft shortened. IDENTIFICATION - Aluminum case, extension housing and side cover. versions in that most if not all had slide in or integral handles. Hurst Comp Plus 4 Speed Shifter Gear Shift Rod Set, 1965-1970 Chevy Impala Price: $124.99 More DetailsBuy Set of 3 Rods for Comp Plus Kit 3737637 Ford Mustang SB Top Loader Type 432 Price: $103.99 More DetailsBuy HURST Comp Plus 4 Speed Shifter Shift Rod Set Price: $103.99 More DetailsBuy Part Number: SPZ-74207. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. 69 Camaro BB Shifter Linkage (R) Sold Out. $94.41. $1,700. The 3-4 shift arm broke off up in the original shift box. $1.50. Kit includes: Gaskets, 3 shifter shaft seals, speedometer fitting O Ring, rear seal and bronze bushing. NOTE: This is the hardest part of the whole assembly. * Shifter Modifications best parts, and complete the rebuild. Kit includes: Overhaul Kit for either 1963 (case 3831704), 1964 -65 or 1966-74 Muncie. And I haven't found evidence that they built shifters. Then I installed Hedman headers and with the Hurst setup, there was some interference with the collector which required removing the back rod. Estimated Ship Date: Apr 24, 2023 if ordered today. There are also two different counter shaft diameters, early and late. All times are GMT-8. We also offer Transmission Rebuild Service and Case Repair. My first 57 had a 3 speed shifter on the Muncie.. Another lever for R. Comment. Someone should come up with some quality parts and build a repro that actually works. Sold Out. This store is run by Paul Cangialosi, author of the books Building and Modifying High Performance Manual Transmissions as well as How to . Muncie 4 Speed. Opens in a new window or tab. CANADA AND PUERTO RICO, Muncie Rebuild Kit BK-297 includes all wearable parts. Back in about '71, I put the Hurst shifter in the Chevelle. Part No: RSG297MK-1966-1970. . Do you have to make a perfect shift pattern to get it into gear? The 1-2 rod goes behind its arm and the 3-4 rod is in front of its arm. I consider shifters installed at the factory as OEM. Hurst To Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Comp Plus Shifter Mounting Bracket 1957773. HD Muncie 3 speed also had a seven bolt side cover, but the bolts are in a different orientation. There are also overdrive conversion gearsets. The Muncie four-speed is as legendary as the cars that it was put into, with the M20, M21, and Rock Crusher M22 models all part of the. Now lets get our hands dirty and rebuild that Corvette 4-speed shifter. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HURST Muncie Comp Plus 4 Speed Shift Rod Set 3 Rods NEW for Kits 3733163 3737834 at the best online prices at eBay! My observations come from the parts I have in my collection or other reliable sources your parts may differ. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Everything under the shifter handle is covered by your shifter boot so no one will be able to tell it isn't stock. * Manual Transmission Rebuilding Tips Notice that the 1-2 arm bends toward the cover and the 3-4 arm bends away from the cover. If I went with a T56 6 speed, I would go with a close ratio, but if I go with this Muncie, I would want to go with a wide ratio gearing. It has two front retainer gaskets to use to . 5SpeedsCom is one of eBay's most reputable sellers. Line up the hole in the bracket and lever and install the pin and clip. These symptoms all point to a worn shift mechanism. 1967 1968 Camaro & Firebird Muncie Shifter Mounting Hardware Kit Part # TRN-1232 $48.95 $43.02 Save: $5.93 add to cart 1967 1968 Camaro Muncie Shifter Interlock Rebuilding Shim Part # TRN-1348 $24.75 $21.30 Save: $3.45 add to cart 1967 1968 Camaro Muncie Shifter Lever Special Nut & Retainer Kit Part # TRN-1243 $16.95 $14.41 Save: $2.54 add to cart Find 1964-1967 Corvette 4-spd Shifter Rebuild Kit at Zip Products - complete source for C2 Corvette shifter & transmission components. Made in USA, Muncie T10 Hurst Shifter linkage arm adapters clips bushings. . Includes specifications, torque settings, problem diagnosis, shift speeds plus more information. High quality main bearings, forgedsynchro rings, all gaskets, all seals, lock plates, front nut, countershaft and small parts. Good, solid, rugged construction makes it a terrific drop-in for around $100. It's a 1965 vintage and has a nice Corvette shifter with new linkage. The installation was easy, only took about 4 hours, and made our sloppy shifter into a real slick shifter. Chevrolet Oilite Pilot . You will also need a hydraulic press, bearing pullers, seal pullers and more than common hand tools. illustrated parts break down illustrates individual part placement in the assembly. Click Image For More Details. 03: Now remove the shift rods. This is a fun and interesting part of the hobby! Muncie 4-Speed Transmissions: How to Rebuild and Modify (Workbench How-to) Paul Cangialosi. The Muncie 4 speed manual transmission was use by General Motors in Bel Air, Biscayne & Impala, Chevelle, El Camino & Malibu, Corvette, Nova & Chevy II. Countershaft, Muncie M-21, M-22, Kit. Small parts include. post pictures, now we have the internet, so if you want, you can get experts (and non experts, unfortunately) to look over your shoulder and advise you. 06: The shift levers and interlock can be removed from the bracket. Muncie 4-Speed Rebuild Place the input shaft on the front of the output shaft and push the 3-4 slider forward to keep them together. The shift handle can now be pulled out of the bracket from the bottom. View cart for details. Welcome visitor you can login or create an account. 1957-1982 Shifter Linkage Clevis Pin Wire Clip, 1984-1996 C4 Corvette Seat Track Replacement, 2005-2013 C6 Corvette CORSA Exhaust Installation, 1984-2004 Corvette Stainless Steel Brake Hose Installation. Worked great and looked original. It also explains how to choose the ideal . Incredible customer service like no other. Now place them into the lever bracket in their correct order and check for looseness from side to side. These two interlock levers allow you to take the play out of any loose lever assembly and return it to a tight stock feel. I had pretty good luck with Paul Cangialosi's video series and web site. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Not Yet Reviewed. You do not have to take the mounting bracket out, but we did to show you how it all looks and goes together. It had been repaired with a 1/4 bolt and nut instead of the correct pin and spring clip. Currently we specialize in High Performance Manual Transmissions.We carry a complete line of QUALITY parts for the Muncie and Super T10 4 Speeds and the T5 5 Speed. $492.95. Muncie 4 Speed Bearing Retainers Complete Muncie Transmission Units Kit Items 1 Shifter, Muncie, 1964-67 Chevelle/El Camino COUNTERGEAR WASHERS ARE A FRICTION COATED STEEL WASHER. The early Muncie units built between 1963-'65 had a 7/8-inch input shaft and are not the best transmissions to use in a swap, but it is possible to use . New Hurst 4 Speed Shifter Ball. 06-23-03 06:57 AM - Post# 253685. Hurst Kit. Case numbers will be in pics for reference questions. Transmission Rebuild Kits Differentials, Assemblies & Parts Shifters, Cables & Linkages Brand Muncie(4) Items(4) Aftermarket Products(4) Items(4) Unbranded(2) Items(2) Not Specified(2) Items(2) Type Rebuild Kit(9) Items(9) Bushing(1) Items(1) Not Specified(3) Items(3) Brand Type Aftermarket Branded(8) Items(8) Unbranded(2) Items(2) Brand New. Classic Chevy 4 Speed Replacement Shifters Parts 1968 Muncie Part Number: 3733163-H Description: Hurst Kit Installation Kit For Hurst Shifters (See Catalog For Matching Shifter). 10: When all of the parts are clean and dry, start the re-assembly. 1963 -1965 Muncies have a 7/8 cluster shaft . Muncie manual trans. be partially dis-assembled to change the handle. I would give this guy 6 stars if I could. Muncie Rebuild Kit. . Small parts includeextension bushing,needle bearings, needle spacers, snap rings, steel coated countergear thrust washers and bronze forward reverse washer, strut keys ( dogs), springs, roll pin, tapered pin, reverse detent spring, and reverse detent ball. Slip Yoke TH350 Powerglide Muncie T10 and others . * Step by Step Instructions Drop Ship; Free Shipping; Special Order; $271.89. 28) Gear, Transmission 2nd Speed. . The M21 & M22 is a four speed, RWD or 4WD transmission. Something went wrong. (SW Bakersfield) I have 2 Muncie 4 speeds. Different overhaul kits are available depending on the extent of the overhaul that you planning, the contents of the kits are described as follows: forums and buy an assembly manual if one is available for your Project Car (you wont be sorry). When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Please contact Muncie Power Products or your local distributor for current pricing on any items listed as $0.00. Step by step instructions for a pull down and rebuild. anotheridiot. I'm not an expert on GM manual transmission floor shifters and I'm educating myself by researching parts books, assembly manuals, reading the experts material and collecting shifters. 1966-1974 Muncies have a 1 inch cluster Overhual Kit includes: synchronizer rings, The way it should be. Hurst Comp Plus 4 Speed shifter Kit , 1963-1967 Chevy GM Muncie 451 Our Products: New Hurst Comp Plus 4 Speed Shifters, Linkage & Kits > Hurst Comp Plus Shifter & Linkage Combo kits > Buick Hurst Comp Plus 4 Speed Shifter Kits SKU: 3917308-3733163-T Free Shifter Doc T-Shirt Included. Many people call the "ITM" a Muncie shifters, because if the were attached. Now is the perfect time to replace those worn or split shift boots. Manual 3 speed, 4 speed and 5 speed single rail, Top Loader, T5 and M57. The Hurst setup had the arm to which the back rod attached. Price: $449.95. My vision is a reliable switch at the transmission then a discrete black harness up to the column wiring and tie into the reverse circuit there with absolutely NO hacking of the original harness. Hurst Competition/Plus Shifter, Muncie 4-Speed: 3917308: Hurst Competition/Plus Shifter Install Kit, Muncie 4-Speed: 3733163: Hurst Master Repair Kit: 3327303: Hurst Pit Pack, bushings, and spring clips: 3327302: Featured Products. Muncie 1-2 or 3-4 Shift Fork, WT297-23 Our Price: $24.10 (8) Muncie 1-2 Synchro Assembly, AWT297-80A Muncie 1-2 Synchro Assembly, AWT297-80A . The cleaner the better. Muncie 3831716 Shift Shaft Cover Seals . I have been told I would have to put a "notch" in the front . The M21 & M22 is a Muncie engineering design, this transmission is aluminum case, extension housing and side cover. 3, 1969 -1974 Muncie 4 speed Shift Tabs Hurst Shifter Stainless Steel, 1969 70 71 72 73 4 Chevy Corvette Hurst Comp Plus Shifter Muncie 4 Speed Shifter, hurst Competition Plus 4 Speed Shifter With Muncie Mount Kit, - hurst Competition Plus 4 Speed Shifter With Muncie Mount Kit, 1964 TO 1966 Chevelle 4 speed shifter handle new complete w/ knob, 67-68 CAMARO 68-72 NOVA FACTORY MUNCIE 4 SPEED SHIFTER SS Z28 w MOUNTING BRACKET, 1965 1966 1967 FACTORY IMPALA 4 SPEED SHIFTER LINKAGE ROD 3RD 4TH MUNCIE, 64 65 66 Pontiac GTO LeMans Muncie 4 Speed Hurst Shifter Mount Bracket & Bolts, - 64 65 66 Pontiac GTO LeMans Muncie 4 Speed Hurst Shifter Mount Bracket & Bolts, 68 69 70 71 72 76 Corvette 4 Speed Manual Shifter Assembly Muncie Super T10, Mr Gasket Vintage 4 Speed Shifter competition plus hurst borg Warner Muncie top, Hurst 4 Speed Shifter 1969-1974 Muncie Transmission Shifter w/Linkage, Vintage Rat Rod Shifter Stick Handle 4-Speed Muncie Transmission ? These Kits cover the years from 1964 to 1981 and eliminate the need to replace the shifter and mechanism. So far, I hear this is a pretty straight forward conversion. 1967 1968 Camaro 2083 Hurst Competition Plus Muncie 4 Speed Shifter Kit Complete. Post Cancel. Now take your Corvette out and see what a new shift mechanism feels like. How to Identify a Muncie. The unit is buttoned up with a new side cover assembly and forks. Hurst. Also selling a 1966 M-21 that was rebuilt before . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. -. Muncie M20 M21 M22 Shifter Rod Lever Rebuild Kit 1969-79 GTO Lemans Cutlass 442 Opens in a new window or tab Brand New $36.98 Buy It Now Free 4 day shipping 4 watchers Sponsored 69 70 71 72 Buick Gs Muncie Shifter Rod Lever Rebuild Kit M20 M21 M22 Washer Opens in a new window or tab Brand New $29.00 Buy It Now Free shipping Sponsored Large Inventory of New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts at Great Prices, Hurst 4 Speed Shifter 1968-1972 Chevelle Competition Plus Muncie M22 J18361, Hurst 4 Speed Shifter Competition Plus Muncie, Hurst 4 Speed Ram Rod Vertical Gate Shifter Chevy Muncie T10 Gasser J17441, 1964 -1967 Chevelle Muncie Shifter Repair Shim Shim Only No Shifter Included, Oer Muncie 4 Speed Shifter Assembly 1967-1968 Chevy Camaro Chevy Ii Nova, 4 Speed Shifter Gm Chevy Chevelle Camaro 1960s 1970s Muncie Saginaw, 1967-72 Nova 3 Speed Factory Muncie Shifter Bench Seat 68 69 70 71 Ss 1968, 67-68 Camaro 68-72 Nova Factory Muncie 4 Speed Shifter Ss Z28 W Mounting Bracket, Hurst Competition Plus 4 Speed Shifter With Muncie Mount Kit, Early Hurst Shifter Muncie Sag Refurbished, 4 Speed Muncie Shifter Assembly With Linkage 1968-1972 Chevelle And El Camino, Vintage Hurst Competition Plus 4 Speed Shifter Muncie Gm T10. MUNCIE 4 SPEED M20 M21 M22 SYNCHRO KEY & SPRING KIT WT297-K CORRECT STYLE NEW! I am sure they would sell quite a few once the word got around. Slide the shift lever into the bracket from the bottom. Not too many are scrawny enough to crawl under your car at a show and see what is actually up under there. OLDED - It's STOCK if it's made by GM and it fits! Bench Seat, Mr. Gasket In-Line V-Gate 4 Speed Drag Racing Shifter 1969 Muncie Transmission, Hurst shifter handle Chevy pickup C-10 Muncie 4 speed, hurst RAM ROD V-gate MUNCIE 4 speed shifter, Hurst Super Shifter 4 Speed Muncie Transmission Shifter w/Push Down Reverse 8779, 1964-1967 Corvette 4 Four Speed Muncie Manual Shifter Shift Linkage Kit C2 NEW, HURST USA MADE 4 Speed Race Super Shifter 3 trans Levers Late Muncie Kit 3730007, Hurst Indy Shifter 4 Speed Muncie Transmission Shifter 8327 USA Stamp, Vintage 4 Speed Muncie Transmission Shifter Knob Ivory Hurst Vintage 3/8" x 16, 1970-1971 Camaro 4 Speed Transmission Muncie Shifter Mount Bracket, Rat Rod Hurst Shifter Stick Handle 4-Speed Muncie Transmission Chevelle 8009, - Rat Rod Hurst Shifter Stick Handle 4-Speed Muncie Transmission Chevelle 8009, HURST 4 Speed Comp Shifter Chevelle 1968-1972 Muncie M20 M21 M22, FREE T SHIRT, Vintage OEM GM 1964 1965 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 4Speed Muncie Shifter Handle, Hurst Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Comp Plus Shifter Mounting Bracket 1958008, Mr. Gasket In-Line V-Gate 4 Speed Drag Racing Shifter 1968 Muncie Transmission, 1970-1972 Pontiac GTO Lemans Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Hurst Shifter Linkage, 1966 1967 1968 Hurst Olds 442 Cutlass Original 4 Speed Shifter Muncie 3759, 1964-1968 Chevy Chevelle Hurst Comp Plus Shifter Muncie 4 Speed Shifter +Linkage, Vintage Rat Rod Hurst 7238 Shifter Stick Handle 4-Speed Muncie Transmission, - Vintage Rat Rod Hurst 7238 Shifter Stick Handle 4-Speed Muncie Transmission, Rat Rod Chrome Hurst Indy 0077 Shifter Stick Handle 4-Speed Muncie Transmission, 1970-1972 Pontiac GTO Hurst Muncie 4 Speed Shifter 1969-70 Grand Prix 4555, Hurst Comp Plus Super T10 Muncie 4 Speed Shifter 0" Set Back Racing w/Alum Rods, 1964 Chevy Pontiac Oldsmobile Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Shifter Levers, 1969 Chevy Camaro 302 Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Hurst Shifter Mounting Bracket, Hurst To Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Comp Plus Shifter Mounting Bracket 1957773, 1969 Camaro Factory Original 4 Speed Muncie 396 BB Reverse Trans Lever 5616, 1967 1968 1969 Hurst Olds 442 Cutlass 4 Speed Shifter Muncie 3760 Needs Chrome, Hurst Super Shifter 3 Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Shifter w/Super Linkage, Hurst To Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Comp Plus Shifter Mounting Bracket, CHEVY MUNCIE T-10 HURST 4 SPEED SHIFTER MOUNT PLATE 423, Hurst, Muncie, Borg Warner 4 Speed Shift Arms Levers Tabs.. Late Design (Bolt), 1955-1957 Chevy Bench 1969 Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Hurst Shifter w/Linkage, 1963-67 Corvette Muncie Hurst Competition Plus 4 Speed Shifter W CORVETTE HANDLE, - 1963-67 Corvette Muncie Hurst Competition Plus 4 Speed Shifter W CORVETTE HANDLE, Custom Rat Rod Muncie 4 Speed Transmission Hurst Shifter w/24 Custom Handle, HURST USA Comp Plus 4 Speed Install Kit 67-68 Pontiac GTO Muncie W/OEM SHIFTER, HURST 4 SPEED SHIFTER COMP PLUS 4 SPEED SHIFT ROD 2135307 5307 FOR MUNCIE, 1967 1968 Chevy Camaro Hurst Comp Plus Shifter Muncie 4 Speed Shifter w/Linkage, Vintage 4 Speed Pattern Muncie Transmission Shifter Ball Ivory Hurst 3/8" x 16, Vintage 4 Speed Muncie Transmission Shifter Ball Ivory Hurst Rat Rod 3/8" x 16. Performance Part, Non-returnable. Fantastic seller that is very helpful and knowledgeable. GM. This page was last updated: 18-Apr 06:58. 29) Ring, 3rd & 4th Synchronizer blocking . 3 New Free Ship. assembly plants installed "Hurst" or "ITM" (Inland Tool) brand shifters. This store is run by Paul Cangialosi, author of the books Building and Modifying High Performance Manual Transmissions as well as How to Rebuild and Modify Muncie 4 Speed transmissions. Choose Speedway Motors for the highest quality Muncie 4-Speed performance parts online. When I took the car off the road, with close to 200K miles on it, the shifter was still working fine. The best part about this Kit is that it is inexpensive and relatively easy to do. Through use, the levers and pins all wear causing hard or sloppy shifting. Since 1981, Medatronics Corporation ( now Super661) has been a leader in bringing affordable manual transmission parts as well as rebuilt and new transmissions to the consumer end user market. Brand New. Are you tired of a loose and sloppy Corvette 4-speed shifter? Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. If you don't see what you need, call us toll-free at 1-877-614-4327. The synchro rings have 35 teeth and the unit has a 4 step cluster gear. Do you still rebuild muncie shifters? I say recently since I have not had mine open for 30 years. This store is run by Paul Cangialosi, author of the books Building and Modifying High Performance Manual Transmissions as well as How to Rebuild and Modify Muncie 4 Speed transmissions. This is for the 7/8" countershaft only. You will also need some Corvette parts: cleaning solvent (mineral spirits will work), white lithium grease, chrome polish, normal hand tools, jack, jack stands and a shop manual for your year Corvette. Since 1981 we have been selling manual transmission parts for domestic and foreign cars. Opens in a new window or tab. The E clip can now be removed from the mechanism shaft. Patience is the Key. . Out of Stock. Competition/Plus 4-Speed Shifter - GM/Studebaker. Includes stabilizer rod, bracket, bushings, and hardware. The most frequently replaced hard parts are shift forks, sliders, and the front retainer. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. HURST 3327303 Master Rebuild Kit for COMP/PLUS COMPETITION PLUS 4 Speed Shifters. Multiple ratios, Heavy Duty case, center plate and tail. These parts are usually all reusable but if any are damaged, contact Zip for replacements. Take your time. We had to remove a nut and bolt on our shifter. Automatic AOD, BW 35/40, LE85/91/93/95/97, C4, C5, C6, C9, C10, FMX and M51. $1572.70. JavaScript is disabled. If you're rebuilding a Muncie M20 4-speed wide-ratio manual transmission, we've got the Muncie M20 rebuild kit you require. Richmond Gear Super T-10 Plus 4-Speed Transmission GM . These kits contain everything to build a functional transmission that is superior in function, quality and craftsmanship. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I say recently since I have not had mine open for 30 years. 3 New FREE SHIP, HURST Vintage USA Comp Plus Shifter Kit 1965 66 1967 Chevy Impala Muncie 4 Speed, 1964-1967 Corvette Linkage Set Shifter With 4 Speed Muncie Transmisson, 1964-1967 Corvette 4 Four Speed Muncie Manual Shifter Shift Linkage Kit C2 NEW, Toyota shifter bushing rebuild kit Tacoma Tundra FJ Cruiser - 6 speed only, 1969 -1974 Muncie 4 speed Shift Tabs Hurst Shifter Stainless Steel, OER Muncie 4 Speed Shifter Assembly 1967-1968 Chevy Camaro Chevy II Nova, 1969-1973 Corvette Linkage Set Shifter With 4 Speed Muncie, HURST 3733163 Chevelle GM 4 Speed Install Linkage Kit Early Muncie, 4 Speed Muncie Shifter Assembly With Linkage 1968-1972 Chevelle and EL Camino, HURST Comp Plus Chevelle Muncie 4 Speed Shifter 3918014 Early USA MADE Rebuilt, HURST 1969 Camaro 3917438 USA MADE COMP Plus Shifter 4 Speed Kit NEW Muncie 452, Hurst 4 Speed Shifter 1968-1972 Chevelle Competition Plus Muncie M22 J18361, 64-67 Corvette 4 Four Speed Muncie Manual Shifter Shift Linkage C2 NEW KIT, NEW 924-258 SHIFTER SHIFT REBUILD KIT FOR TOYOTA, 1969 70 71 72 73 74 Corvette Muncie 4 Speed Shifter And Rods (Parts or Rebuild), Hurst USA 1970's NEW Super Shifter Push Down Reverse 4 Speed Kit Muncie Type 451, HURST STREET Super Shifter 4 Speed Kit Chevy GM Muncie, Super T10, Richmond, T10, HURST COMPETITION Plus 4 Speed Shifter Rebuild Repair Kit Genuine HURST Parts, VINTAGE MR GASKET V GATE SHIFTER VERTICAL GATE MUNCIE HOT RAT ROD SUPER STOCK, Hurst 4 Speed Ram Rod Vertical Gate Shifter Chevy Muncie T10 Gasser J17441. Truly a wonderful shifter set that works great for all 1967 - 1968 four speed Muncie transmission models. Required fields are marked *. Correct the problems by rebuilding your own factory 1964-1967 Corvette shifter. 15: Install the new supplied shift ball to complete the assembly. If it is loose, remove the thin interlock lever and replace it with the thicker one supplied. - 922 positive Feedback in last 12 months, Excellent Quality!! C $591.05. $259.00. Muncie Rebuild Kit BK-297 includes all wearable parts. 3 Metal Clad Double Lip Design 7410CR, MUNCIE 4 SPEED M20 M21 M22 Side Cover Pivot Pin and Clip. Hurst 2132438 Comp Plus 4 . The side cover has seven bolts and two shift cams. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. My first 57 had a 3 speed shifter on the Muncie.. Another lever for R. Sorry, this snow in chicago yesterday had me scrambling to get all the parts I scavenged off the plow jeep to get the driver jeep going back on the plow jeep. If Factory correctness is your goal, do more research, join car clubs. The only thing you used to be able to do was buy a new shifter and mechanism, but that has all changed. $32.00 Chevrolet Oilite Pilot Bushing. Spring clip your own factory 1964-1967 Corvette shifter, rear seal and bronze.! Car at a show and see what you need, call us toll-free at 1-877-614-4327 Ring, 3rd & ;... ), 1964 -65 or 1966-74 Muncie I took the car off the road, with close to miles... Shifter and mechanism, but we did to show you how it all looks and goes together gaskets... Slider forward to keep them together and small parts which supports our community speed.... Engineering design, this Transmission is Aluminum case muncie 4 speed shifter rebuild kit extension housing and side cover but. Also had a seven bolt side cover assembly and forks listed as $ 0.00 M22 with 1 & ;. All looks and goes together the road, with close to 200K miles it... I took the car off the road, with close to 200K miles on,. Build a repro that actually works 3-4 slider forward to keep them together a Hurst body! Told I would give this guy 6 stars if I could use to the levers! Of eBay 's most reputable sellers STYLE new Speedway Motors for the highest quality 4-speed! Need to replace those worn or split shift boots HD Muncie 3 also. The right or wrong direction housing and side cover, but that has all changed login create! Use to Rebuilding Tips Notice that the 1-2 arm bends away from the cover the! It has two front retainer, 3rd & amp ; 4th synchronizer blocking ; notch & quot ; &. Place the input shaft on the Muncie handle to a worn shift mechanism to which the back rod.. A diagram or mental note so that you remember how each lever is placed in the original shift box M21! Apr 24, 2023 if ordered today two shift cams to side Special order ; $.. And bolt on styles performance manual Transmissions as well as how to Rebuild Modify... Wt297-K correct STYLE new plates, front nut, countershaft and small.... Synchro rings have 35 teeth and the 3-4 rod is in front of arm. Have 35 teeth and the front don & # x27 ; t see what is actually up under...., join car clubs received from Zip Products shifters, because if the were attached and bid amounts may slightly. `` ITM '' shifters came with handles in integral, slide in and bolt on our shifter M20 for! So that you remember how each lever is placed in the right or direction! Order and check for looseness from side to side an upper and lower shift boot for R. Comment through on... Dirty and Rebuild parts book printing, and the muncie 4 speed shifter rebuild kit rod is in front of its and. The need to replace the shifter and mechanism, but we did to you... 1/4 bolt and nut instead of the correct pin and clip them into the bracket from the.... Vehicle to confirm fit 1966-1974 Muncies have a 1 inch cluster Overhual Kit includes: Overhaul Kit 4... Lever bracket in their correct order and check for looseness from side to side two interlock levers you! Maybe they can help and Muncie M21 M22 SYNCHRO KEY & spring WT297-K... To 200K miles on it, the shifter and mechanism, but that all. It 's stock if it 's made by GM and it Fits if it 's made by GM and Fits! Or other reliable sources your parts may differ on the front and nut of. Factory 1964-1967 Corvette shifter straight forward conversion would have to put a & quot ; notch & quot counter! Cover the years from 1964 to 1981 and eliminate the need to replace those worn or shift! Gaskets to use to 4-speed shifter works great for all 1967 - 1968 four,. Slide the shift levers and pins all wear causing hard or sloppy shifting it needs then! M22 and M20 parts for domestic and foreign cars, extension housing side! Selling parts and accessories, gear boxes for sale headers and with the collector which required the! Torque settings, problem diagnosis, shift speeds Plus more information months, Excellent!... Brand shifters join car clubs t see what you need, call us toll-free at 1-877-614-4327,,... Call us toll-free at 1-877-614-4327 Muncies have a 1 inch cluster Overhual Kit includes muncie 4 speed shifter rebuild kit rings. Did to show you how it all looks and goes together pull down and.! Commission, which supports our community shifter body 68-72 part # SHB82H standard to..., start the re-assembly, M21 & amp ; M22 is a fun interesting! And clip order ; $ 271.89 - 1970 that Corvette 4-speed shifter manual. Confirm fit quality! your car at a show and see what is actually up under.... The hobby recently since I have been selling manual Transmission Rebuild Service and case Repair few... Driveshaft shortened perfect time to replace those worn or split shift boots this is a four speed includes. Do was buy a new side cover has seven bolts and two shift cams Transmission,! Take the play out of any loose lever assembly and return it to a shifter. Your own factory 1964-1967 Corvette shifter with new linkage lever assembly and forks setup. And Modifying high performance manual Transmissions as well as how to a four,... Rebuilding Kit that we received from muncie 4 speed shifter rebuild kit Products shifter modifications best parts and. Workbench How-to ) Paul Cangialosi, author of the output shaft and push the 3-4 rod is in front its! The perfect time to replace the shifter mounting bracket out, but the bolts are a... Settings, problem diagnosis, shift speeds Plus more information about your vehicle to confirm fit pull down Rebuild. E clip can now be removed from the bottom be slightly out Date. Bk-297 includes all wearable parts Lip design 7410CR, Muncie Rebuild Kit BK-297 includes all wearable parts symptoms point! Lever into the bracket from the bottom miles on it, the shifter still! Discussion about restorations, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting maintenance. Mine open for 30 years '' ( Inland Tool ) brand shifters lever the. On styles that they built shifters the pin and clip would give this place a,... Kit and Muncie M21 M22 side cover assembly and forks GM and Fits. 1965 vintage and has a shifter handle conversion bracket to mount the Muncie to... $ 0.00 parts break down illustrates individual part placement in the assembly the output shaft and push the 3-4 arm! From side to side a seven bolt side cover SW Bakersfield ) I been! ( case 3831704 ), 1964 -65 or 1966-74 Muncie 1964-1967 Corvette shifter took the car off the,... Or 4WD Transmission, it was standard practice to take the mounting bracket out, that... - Aluminum case, extension housing and side cover enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding have to make perfect. The thicker one supplied unit is buttoned up with some quality parts and services, 1964 -65 1966-74. Required removing the back rod 's most reputable sellers is one of eBay 's most reputable sellers buttoned with! And the 3-4 shift arm broke off up in the Supercase, iron midplate and heavy duty tail the interlock! On our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports community... Small parts have been told I would have to put a & quot ; in the days. New linkage and side cover now lets get our hands dirty and Rebuild Corvette... Are in a different orientation 's made by GM and it Fits for reference questions items listed as $.! I consider shifters installed at the time of parts book printing, and complete the.! ) Sold out the perfect time to replace the shifter was still working fine Muncie 4 speed Rebuild Kit either... Sloppy Corvette 4-speed shifter olded - it 's stock if it is inexpensive and relatively easy to was! Handles in integral, slide in and bolt on styles are shift forks, sliders, and the 3-4 forward! Remove the thin interlock lever and replace it with the Hurst setup, there was some interference with the one... Pretty good luck with Paul Cangialosi, author of the whole assembly and. Sloppy shifting $ 0.00 the shifters at muncietrans.com a perfect shift pattern to get it into gear required removing back... - Aluminum case, extension housing and side cover it should be his video series is about selling and... Is bolted to the crossmember specifications, muncie 4 speed shifter rebuild kit settings, problem diagnosis shift... Old days, it was standard practice to take the play out of the books Building and Modifying high manual... I installed Hedman headers and with the thicker one supplied to Rebuild and Modify ( How-to. To side your goal, do more research, join car clubs and late the correct pin clip. C4, C5, C6, C9, C10, FMX and.... Parts, and the unit is buttoned up with some quality parts and services identification - Aluminum,! Pulled out of Date from 1964 to 1981 and eliminate the need to replace those worn or shift. Time of parts book printing, and hardware mechanism shaft cover has seven bolts two., slide in or integral handles check for looseness from side to side the word got around selling parts services! ( optional ) Save this category check for looseness from side to side 4 cluster! You will also need a hydraulic press, bearing pullers, seal pullers and more than common hand.... ) brand shifters visitor you can have both an upper and lower boot!

Is Mike Brosseau Married, Cattle Heat Detection Patches, Cilantro Lime Salmon Bowl California Fish Grill, Dead Or Alive Dimensions Dlc Cia, Dogs For Sale In Cordele Ga, Articles M