No limit. Keep up the great work :), I got this but with rubber tears and it actually worked exept the brimstone bounced aninfinite amount of times so it filled the room to the BRIM with brimstone. @Robert Socoteala wow u have a MINECRAFT profile pic, gud point mustve beeon something else lolsorry for the isconseption but this did actually happen, the goat scream when you fired the brimbomb was perfect. -Cursed Eye: Efecto anulado por Monstro's Lung -Dr. Fetus: Dispara multiples bombas, pero el disparo tiene que cargarse. Multi-shot effects add 1 bomb to the barrage, up to 21 bombs. If Isaac's total health is equal to or greater than his number of, The projectile deals damage equal to Isaac's damage +2, and has a cooldown equal to 2x Isaac's normal. Subscribed! Items: First floor: Item rooms: Squeezy (white room) + Epic fetus (regular item room) Item Icon I dont think triple shot and lung has any interaction. Plus he is super funny, Congrats on 250k subscribers ToG Keep up the bloody good work. Share. Collection Grid (we just crave for more content from you), DO A KEEPER RUN! Transformations you can now get devil items anywhere, and conversly find Satan offering you Dinner. So yeah, I was scared for a moment. This makes for a great synergy since the fetuses are homing and stay up much longer than regular tears. Effects hello he used that. +PixelAxe no it dosent it was from the daily, @theone102 fair enough, I actually didn't think of that, +Graham Benneyworth if you have shit stats, the Mantle isn't going to save you, so it would be better to try and reroll into an OP build, Imagine if there was a combo with brimstone and Dr. Fetus where you launch a stream of bombs or have laser bombs. I lost brimestone, monstro's lung, and epic fetus. (In case you don't know how to get him, it's 999 coins in the greed machine), Hi Tear! Seeds Monstro's lung is another divisive item, mainly due to the huge tear delay that comes with it. It also deflects enemy projectiles, which can damage enemies who get hit, and launches a projectile regardless of Isaac's current health. Monstro's Tooth Summon Monstro Loki's Horns Cross tears Little Chubby Attack buddy Spider Bite Slow effect Spelunker Hat See through doors Super Bandage +2 Hearts The Gamekid Temporary man-pac Sack of Pennies Gives money Robo-Baby Friends till the bzzt Little C.H.A.D. It doubles your damage. Attributes Epic Fetus: Epic Fetus has priority. 3 things you have to do now:1. so in this run, brett is super meat boy, has a weapon based off of dr fetus and has cube of meat and ball of bandagesthat is uncanny. In waterlogged rooms, the reflection of the sword swings in the opposite direction of the actual sword, when it should swing in the same direction. It would be a turbo nuke! Curses Item Tags Monstro's Lung and Epic Fetus: Shoots random amounts of Epic Fetus shots. Monsters Endings. Sad Bombs+Epic Fetus+Monstro's Lung+Brimstone, ? Pickups Modes Monstro's Lung Rubber Cement Beams everywhere. This is pure gold. Rooms Thanks in advance. If Isaac's damage is above 100, Ipecac's explosions will shake the screen. Can you play with an item tracker? Unlock Method You are awesome, man. 5.100.316 More The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth Wiki, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Anti-Gravity. As Ipecac's explosion range does not scale with tear size, with enough tear size increasing items (e.g. View Entire Discussion (12 Comments) Report Save. 6th Floor Item Room: Epic Fetus Boss Rush: Infamy or Jacob's Ladder 7th or 8th Floor Golden Chest: Cricket's Head 8th Floor Devil Deal: Brimstone, 7 Seals Hush: Rubber Cement (Left Item Room) Pickup Quote i love the "missing HUD 2", MissingHUD2 is a stat tracker.. Kinda a big difference there. When you buy chaos! (page 6, column 6, row 4) Epic Fetus: Missiles turn green and are poisonous. Endings. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Enemies within the blast radius of an Ipecac explosion will also be. Anti-Gravity: The fetuses spawn when the beam is being released. Objects Instead, it will stay pointing the same direction until all attack buttons are released, either doing nothing or using the spin attack, or the sword touches and damages an enemy, dealing sword slash damage. Please Tear, I really want you to do the "Brains!" The color of Isaac's cursed eye will indicate what state it currently is in: This item may be a reference to Edgar Allan Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart" where the narrator talks about murdering an old man because of his "evil eye", which is described to look like The Cursed Eye. Reddit's automated bots frequently filter posts it thinks might be spam. How to destroy instantly all bosses (and your PC) Isaac Repentance, The binding of isaac: Afterbirth - Epic fetus + Brimstone synergy, LIL BRIMSTONE CHALLENGE - Custom Afterbirth+ Challenge, The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ // File 2 - Brimstone + Monstros Lung + Rubber Cement + Sad Bombs, PENNY TEARS + MONSTRO'S LUNG + POLYPHEMUS, BRIMSTONE + MONSTRO'S LUNG + MOM'S KNIFE + BOUNCING TEARS, IPECAC + CHOCOLATE MILK + DOUBLE TRIPLE SHOT, IPECAC + SOY MILK + GUPPY (MissingNo Insanity), DR FETUS + TECH X + TECH 2 + BOUNCING TEARS, TECH X + MONSTRO'S LUNG + CTHULHU + BUMBO, The lyrics can frequently be found in the. Bosses With the other dr phetus item, I misread it "Dr Fetus" damnit, I wanted to see a bomb gattling gun. probably my favorite TOG video to this day, great editing and silly humor. Defeat The Beast as Lilith. Entity ID wow that was a pretty PUNNY pun you did there, i think its pretty PUNtastic! Chapters Challenges Rubber cement will add ricochet to those beams :) 1. I'm planning on sending it to Rage, but I don't have 1001% yet, so could someone with it test it and see if it still works with 1001%? Reply More posts you may like r/bindingofisaac Dumbest synergy i ever had r/bindingofisaac Basically, start with Epic Fetus and then eventually find Restock and two Steam Sales, completely breaking the game in a single shop. Entity ID Completion Marks you my friend have just earned a subscriber! Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Items Treasure RoomUltra Secret RoomTreasure Room When you send a seed to rage, you include instructions for him to follow. EDMOND PLEASE MAKE THIS A THING. Tech X: Very similar to the proposed Brimstone synergy, the spin attack places a Tech X ring around you that persists for a couple seconds. Charge time can be found with the following equation: The Inner Eye + Mutant Spider: 14 extra tears. Treasure RoomTreasure Room An the damage is insane. Also, Epic and Dr. Fetus both raise the probability of bomb items (bob's curse, pyro, etc) showing up in item pools. Seeds PC CQKN L4WO (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC NEN6 AMED (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC PJV9 ELRC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC Z4KZ KFAL (Treasure Room to the left of spawn), PC E078 NWKX (First floor Treasure Room, adjacent to spawn if ), PC 4ZGJ 124Y (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, 2 Black Hearts in Curse Room adjacent to spawn), Vita 4EYH-XZAZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PS4 FNCN L3HD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, Chocolate Milk later), Switch 4DWS 8Y7S (First Golden Treasure Room), Achievements Chances of having that skill in life 0% And you fucking got it m8. The damage boost mitigates the very small tear size multiplier. Replaces Isaac's tears with a sword he can swing in front of him. You have a chance to get brimstone from anything! 5y. I thought something was wrong, I love how he doesnt get coins for the restock and gets too many coins the next level, an amazing combination brimstone + monstros lung + orbital tear and adittion items tear bombs and the cluster bombs, I just found your channel and your editing is funny af :D, Am4gedon have you heard of thegaminglemon. Completion Marks Reply . That would destroy the entire room instantly! Holding an attack button charges a spin attack, ready when the sword flashes, which damages all enemies around Isaac. I played after birth the other day and found a mint seed with Dr fetus I had slow effect, poison, and fire bombs with the seed DBYY X1S2 you have to reroll a couple items though. Firing mid-charge will shoot fewer tears depending on the charge time. Curses 3rd floor Tech X have fun! Showing 1 - 4 of 4 comments Items Quickly tapping the fire key will result in no tears being fired. Note: Unlike most charge attacks, you can't charge in the direction of the attack by pressing and holding a different attack button then releasing the old one. you could have used the Dr bombs to knock chests around, like to nudge it out of spike traps. . The Wiz. Chapters The concept of unluckiness brought about by someone's evil eye is not unique, and also appears across many different cultures. GodHead. This is further supported by the fact that it is an Angel Deal item. It's K2EX 2310. Collection Grid Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Thank you TOG <3 xD. Note: This combination is not advised if the player has the. https://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/5qv8ac/til_when_keeper_starts_charging_cursed_eye_his/, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Character Appearance Objects Monstro's Lung : 2 . Transformations I'm obsessed with this game so much I've been trying to achieve everything and I just have to say I love these videos, I know there old but I've been watching them constantly . Entity ID Attributes Works with Mom's Eye. Transformations That's epic fetus not Dr. Fetus, awesome combo though . If you want to support this channel and this series specifically, then don't forget to like the video, it helps a whole sodding lot. This is equivalent of applying Monstro's Lung's tears down and its charge time, without actually altering tear delay. I wish brimstone and epic fetus combined to make a laser strike instead of what it does, PLEASE GIVE THIS IDEA TO A MODDER! thank you Tear, 10:08 literally made me shoot the cola I was drinking out of my nose laughing XD, Video: what could go wrongMe: Everything you could possibly imagine, I love this, you make the game look so easy xD. Monstro's Lung: The spin attack takes longer to charge, but on release, multiple extra regular sword swings are done in random directions. While charging, the sword will damage the first enemy that contacts it. The beam firing is only a feature of the upgraded swords in those games. Rebirth item concepts, including Monstro's Lung. Having 30 tears performs the swing attack automatically. Monstro's Lung: A fully charged spin attack fires a large, 360 wave of tears. Spirit Sword is an unlockable passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance. Characters SO glad he ended up taking Dry Baby, I was about to faceplant on the table when he first walked out of that room. The function of this item is a reference to the Master Sword in many. Multi-shot effects add 1 bomb to the barrage, up to 21 bombs. Without any other multi-shot effect, the barrage size becomes 16/19/21 respectively. Item Tags Had an azazel run with cement rubber, double shot, triple shot (it shot 6 beams) and multidimensional baby. Works better with Proptosis. The spin attack can destroy projectiles and shopkeepers. Multi-shot effects add 12 lasers to the barrage, up to 128 lasers total. Only the projectile and spin attack are affected by tear rate, not the normal sword swing, meaning that items that increase damage but decrease tear rate, such as. Hilarious content and editing! Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Quality @isaacsynergy. my favourite thing about this guy is the "what could go wrong?". And now we wait for someone to find and inform the world of an Epic Fetus + Brimstone + Rubber Cement run. Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I just had a run where I was able to get both the Leviathan & Guppy transformations (Brimstone + Attack Flies = Delicious)RJHS-RB6X (Normal Mode DLC) If anyone was interested, sadly 2/4 of the items for Leviatian were flying (Pit Lord & Curse of the Night) but hey, tentacles.I don't have everything unlocked so I don't know if things would roll differently if someone has more unlocks than I. Soy Milk. The Binding of Isaac AFTERBIRTH: DR FETUS + MONSTRO'S LUNG + SPLIT SHOT TearofGrace 790K subscribers Subscribe 13K 1.2M views 7 years ago If you want to support this channel and this series. Dr. Fetus + Monstro's Lung = Spits up a multitude of bombs out in front of the player. 11:20 that, good sir, is the Chaos item for you. Red ChestSecret RoomTreasure RoomSecret RoomTreasure Room Tear you do realize that you can continue after the hush this seed was actually going to get better. I love that they spin, I got this ages ago. Ahhh, I miss this intro. This makes damage per second drop to 80%. Tear have you heard of the new character, The Keeper? He says while on a seeded run, I was playing a game with the exact same music you used for the intro and it perfectly lined up, Another great video, I hope the next is Fallout 4, according to Twitter you've been up to some choice shenanigans and I really can't wait to see them :D, You can hear the moment when he goes insane before the hush boss, That ending message, I wonder if you know The Lost can start with Holy Mantle ;3, I LOVE YOURE VIDEOS theyre full of sarcasm i genuinely love them, these videos are so much fun to rewatch after like 5years of forgetting about this guy, i found the most op combo ever (in antibirth): doctor fetus, rocket in a jar, strange attractor and bobby - bomb. Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I'm dyin heeyah. you know what feels great! brimstone split shot epic fetus and finnaly I was so fucking happy when I got psychic tears it's so AMAZING, Even after 5 years this masterpiece is still here. Pickups Simple but beautiful. Just had an amazing seed run. You can have infinity items, there's no limits. Only one projectile can be active at once. Great and very fun editing on this one Tear! Pickup Quote which i did and i feel accomplished! Tiny Planet. Trinkets No, really? Valve Corporation. Modes for a bunch of items that usually synergize poorly, it's a lot of fun. Thanks in advance. Brimstone synergizes with Monstro's Lung. Quality Easily my best run. Effects Defeat Mom's Heart 6 times, PC BK3W 93F4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC NNH2 XPNP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC Q47Z GX3W (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC C139 L97X (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), PC 8R72 734X (Treasure Room, 2 rooms left of spawn), PC TDC8 CJTS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), Vita 3N3B BFWZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn), Achievements Completion Marks Monsters May 16, 2021. Unlock Method Ludovico Technique. 0 Bosses Tear Appearance Characters PC A28T SEDY (1st floor Angel Room via Sacrifice Room adjacent to spawn), Achievements But it charges so unbelievably slooow. Gives kisses Book of Sin Reusable item generator The Relic Soul generator Find the lyrics and meaning of any song, and watch its music video. The Ludovico technique is a love it or hate it item, but there are some synergies that make it a truly win-running carry. Monstro's Lung Neptunus Tech X Other interactions: Anti-Gravity: Sword beams are affected normally by Anti-Gravity. 5.100.229 Item Pool Read more about The Ascent of Isaac: Godmode at Active Items, Bosses, Cards, Challenges, Enemies, Familiars, Floors, Graphics, Hazards, Items, Lua, Music, Pickups . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Rooms You know I never really got why some comments try to get Tear to play differently, sorry that he's not like the other half million Youtubers out there who repeatedly bash their skulls into the monitor while making noises their three year old relatives would find funny, sorry that he goes about actually trying to make new jokes each time he puts up a new video, yeah real fucking sorry. Todas las bombas explotan simultaneamente. Reply . This will cancel the spin attack. Unlock Keeper2. Curses The full burst size is four shots. The teleport effect only occurs when taking damage while in the middle of charging, before the shot is fully charged. Death, taxes, and bombs creating a barrage of rainbows, lasers, and explosions.00:00 Dr. Fetus + Monstro's Lung00:23 Pyromaniac + Scatter Bombs00:41 Fire Min. I can just imagine a load of bombs getting spat out at once. Since Bob's Brain is the bane of your existence, do the brains challenge!3. his editing is out of this world. Items No that Bonberman ability makes the bomber man explosion . Keep up the incredible work! Commentary is divine. Attributes 2-4 extra cursors rotate around the main cursor before the missiles land. Polyphemus and Dr. Fetus: When the original bomb explodes, one scatter bomb will spawn in its place and shoot forwards. Challenges Bosses Transformations Monstro's Lung / Ludovico Monstro's Lung and Ludivco Synergy. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Item Pool . 4 Obsessed Fan / Shade : . I was not a happy bunny! TOG : blows up the chest let's see(S)troll bomb : holds TOGs hand and takes them to the exit here ya go, Hey, Tear :)W1WB ZT24This is a seeded run that includes: Monstro's Lung, Tammy's Head and Brimstone (After the Loki boss in the Devil Deal)The interesting part is that Monstro's Ling + Brimstone produces an unique synergy :)Thank you for the content and if you take this suggestion, thank you :), Congrats on 250,000 subscribers ToG i've been watching your videos since 20,000 keep up the bloody great work. Fires 6 mini-bombs which detonate at different times. The pipe bomb then double static killed me. cpt_midnight 7 yr. ago Epic Fetus Brimstone Every missile that hits the ground creates a ten-way Brimstone shot la Tammybrim in addition to the explosion. One such synergy is that of Monstro's Lung and Ludovico. The name Spirit Sword is a reference to the Sword of the Spirit, one of the many armaments that make up the Armor of God. Range upgrades move the hitbox of the sword forwards, including the spin attack. (Bombs heal you) 3. Chocolate Milk and Polyphemus: Giant tears. SonicHits. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Item Tags I had more but I'm an idiot and forgot. Also on my 3rd or 4th victory run apolllo for whatever reason became the lost. Monstro's Lung has priority. Just though i give you that seed cause you always love the ones with obsurde tear effects. This is likely due to the fact that starting at 30.00 Tear Rate, the internal number is "0", and begins to go negative beyond that. Once in a shop and another from a gold chest. The attack can be released only when fully charged. Pickups Item Tags What do a sharply dressed man and a unicycle have in common?Attire, Imagine if he got shielded tears with the items he got. -Cricket's Body: Todas las lagrimas se dividiran en 4 al aterrizar.-Cursed Eye: Efecto anulado por Monstro's Lung-Dr. Fetus: Dispara multiples bombas, pero el disparo tiene que cargarse. Holy fuckle. Caution should be taken as having full red heart containers (or no red heart containers) will cause a sword beam to always fire when using the regular swing which means any swing (or any spin regardless of red heart containers) will damage Isaac when using the sword at melee range unless he has explosion immunity. :) Knifesplotion! Trinkets Chapters The fetuses do not spawn if Isaac is charging when the beam is being released. New Features "It lives.and now it doesn't" Ahahahah I love you. 5.100.149 - Dr. Fetus + Monstro's Lung now fires a more random looking barrage of bombs with a shorter fuse time - Super Secret Rooms with hearts now more consistently force specific heart types when spawning hearts using cards/items - Ultra Secret Rooms now have an item pool unique to them instead of using the Angel room pool

Raging Waters Drop Out Death, Articles M