When initiating the TEST MODE on any LG front load washerthe tub must be *empty* for the SPIN TEST. Drain any water in the compartments and let them dry. Hello- I need help. Cool down is set automatically when the drying cycle is completed. If you notice an abnormal noise shortly after starting your wash cycle and closing the doors such as this and then the dE2 error code appears, means the drawer is closed but did not lock properly. Open the app and toggle to the next screen using the right arrow key. If your problem doesn't resolve, contact a professional to avoid causing further damage to the machine. Do not use steel wool or abrasive cleaners. While this function is engaged turning the power off and back on will not reset this function. With the washer empty, close the door. The reminder message reappears for a few wash cycles, then disappears until the next scheduled tub clean cycle. Press the Start/Pause button to start the drain pump for 1 minute. Run a tub clean cycle every 30 wash loads. Do not spray water inside the washer. Learn appliance repair online from experts at the Master Samurai Tech Academy! Contact us for all your product questions or concerns. But if the unit powers on, but none of the buttons respond, the unit may require a repair service. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to enter the Diagnostic Mode on your LG washing machine: Newer models of LG appliances, including washers, dryers, and refrigerators, have the Smart Diagnosis feature. After that time, a prompt that says "PRESS ANY BUTTON TO UNLOAD THE ITEMS" and "UNLOAD" will alternate every 3 seconds. Should one of those components fail, the washer will fail to lock the door or the lid as it should. The PF error code indicates a power failure. !function(a){var e="https://s.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/",t="addEventListener";if("False"=="True")a.BOOMR_config=a.BOOMR_config||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams=a.BOOMR_config.PageParams||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams.pci=!0,e="https://s2.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/";if(window.BOOMR_API_key="8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",function(){function n(e){a.BOOMR_onload=e&&e.timeStamp||(new Date).getTime()}if(!a.BOOMR||!a.BOOMR.version&&!a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted){a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted=!0;var i,_,o,r=document.createElement("iframe");if(a[t])a[t]("load",n,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent("onload",n);r.src="javascript:void(0)",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="width:0;height:0;border:0;display:none;",o=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],o.parentNode.insertBefore(r,o);try{_=r.contentWindow.document}catch(O){i=document.domain,r.src="javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='"+i+"';void(0);",_=r.contentWindow.document}_.open()._l=function(){var a=this.createElement("script");if(i)this.domain=i;a.id="boomr-if-as",a.src=e+"8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",BOOMR_lstart=(new Date).getTime(),this.body.appendChild(a)},_.write("'),_.close()}}(),"".length>0)if(a&&"performance"in a&&a.performance&&"function"==typeof a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize)a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize();!function(){if(BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.plugins=BOOMR.plugins||{},!BOOMR.plugins.AK){var e="false"=="true"?1:0,t="",n="sxjlmraxgna6azb6rsnq-f-8ed1e7d4d-clientnsv4-s.akamaihd.net",i="false"=="true"?2:1,_={"ak.v":"34","ak.cp":"865401","ak.ai":parseInt("247323",10),"ak.ol":"0","ak.cr":16,"ak.ipv":4,"ak.proto":"http/1.1","ak.rid":"b502bce","ak.r":43449,"ak.a2":e,"ak.m":"a","ak.n":"essl","ak.bpcip":"149.210.182.0","ak.cport":45027,"ak.gh":"96.16.48.33","ak.quicv":"","ak.tlsv":"tls1.3","ak.0rtt":"","ak.csrc":"-","ak.acc":"reno","ak.t":"1681820827","ak.ak":"hOBiQwZUYzCg5VSAfCLimQ==hY0BnSrNqUBTeVeyLLtP7UQIisUgwQI715uV8WaRTINtlqTFYAtvQm8LoAaYcG0OHhWtlP6Wv1FZ5YFV1fn+fBbYvzTqMbN2QQ1B3JfuRJ2GcfzSAjH7nOjdP1G2rUKVAxC2enepyiGPSKbe8X3BU3KOb6YgX6sWcrsUvfNOlyWfJ+wgVs+wbtbwallSqNHKjen1N1Jkmc4kpxdFVpuloLqdrGXvtomsEaZmxVoEX4Tkq/oD7+F1sU4cvYg/DLkPPeBeUwhHGD9YJYk3vOp3qQ6uYWjSrgbWwZ5BdT+vPXMUzmdVH/Y9ZLaQytjYAx3hEh88z59fUbKTrCRtoYFYxJZug+RGq2g0dWQqeeWCLzuXQ4wvqxMEmE0y3AFGTj59KGkGdvhxP9UQOqIKVycovs0cSrsk5D5oFSzaDx/UYto=","ak.pv":"355","ak.dpoabenc":"","ak.tf":i};if(""!==t)_["ak.ruds"]=t;var o={i:!1,av:function(e){var t="http.initiator";if(e&&(!e[t]||"spa_hard"===e[t]))_["ak.feo"]=void 0!==a.aFeoApplied?1:0,BOOMR.addVar(_)},rv:function(){var a=["ak.bpcip","ak.cport","ak.cr","ak.csrc","ak.gh","ak.ipv","ak.m","ak.n","ak.ol","ak.proto","ak.quicv","ak.tlsv","ak.0rtt","ak.r","ak.acc","ak.t","ak.tf"];BOOMR.removeVar(a)}};BOOMR.plugins.AK={akVars:_,akDNSPreFetchDomain:n,init:function(){if(!o.i){var a=BOOMR.subscribe;a("before_beacon",o.av,null,null),a("onbeacon",o.rv,null,null),o.i=!0}return this},is_complete:function(){return!0}}}}()}(window); LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Thank you for using LG washing machines! Please visit our Request a Repair page. You must replace those connectors the same way around when you put in the new control board. This application can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis washers and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps to get the problem fixed. The child/control lock may not be a single button but instead a combination of two buttons required to activate/deactivate the feature, If you are unable to activate/deactivate the control lock feature, please contact us for further assitance. We'll explore some common solutions to many of the error codes that could be displayed on your sidekick pedestal washer. Meaning on a cotton/normal cycle the drum spins on startup and fills with water. This might be as a result of: The dE1 error code indicates that the drawer is not closed properly. Press and hold SPIN SPEED and SOIL LEVEL. If the CE error code persists, close the water tap; and unplug the washer. It's that simple! Press the Power button to turn on the washer. This ability is possible through the LG Smart ThinQ app. We apologize for this inconvenience. The water pressure must be between 14.5 and 116 psi. To start the test mode on the LG brand washer, you must immediately press the following keys: "on", "temperature", "spin". This may increase the wash time. A dE error code means the washer is unable to lock it's door. Turn off the washer, and unplug the power cord. It has the xtra large tub. )3:44 Error Codes4:09 The leak! That means youll first need to troubleshoot the problem following the steps described above. If your unit is displaying a "PF" error code, it means you've experienced a power failure. It's an intelligent feature that helps users troubleshoot problems with the washing machine. Close the lid and press the Power button to turn on the washer. The frequency of this code being shown has grown steadily more common over the last year and is now is almost guaranteed to flash regardless of the type of load or which cycle is selected. Unplug the unit until the repair service is completed. Clean the cover and the opening with warm water. If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Washing machine tub cleaners can also be used. Hello and welcome to LGs step-by-step guide on how to clean the tub of your LG washing machine. Doing so it will cause leaks and malfunction. Periodically clean the mineral buildup on the internal components to extend the lifespan of the washer. Make sure the drain hose is not clogged, kinked or pinched. Be the first to own the latest and greatest LG OLED TVs, Find helpful information about your LG product, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Laundry Accessories, Washer Dryer Combos, Washers. Turn on the washer and select the Spin cycle. Loose change in objects could cause damage to . Make sure the height of the drain is no more than 53" above the floor. Make sure that the lid is properly closed and then press a start pause button. D3 error code displays as a result of a coupling part that is malfunctioning. Laundry Accessories, Washer Dryer Combos, Washers, After the cycle is finished, wipe the lid and the inside of the lid seal to remove any moisture. Once the washer is drained, restart the washing cycle process. Watch this video to learn about LG Front Load Washer - Understanding Error Codes. HE error is a result of a temporary heater error. (window.BOOMR_mq=window.BOOMR_mq||[]).push(["addVar",{"rua.upush":"false","rua.cpush":"false","rua.upre":"false","rua.cpre":"false","rua.uprl":"false","rua.cprl":"false","rua.cprf":"false","rua.trans":"SJ-b9cbfc16-b0b0-4b60-9cb7-9ccaf8e35764","rua.cook":"false","rua.ims":"false","rua.ufprl":"false","rua.cfprl":"false","rua.isuxp":"false","rua.texp":"norulematch"}]); Press POWER. If you have LG without a Russified control panel, then you should hold down similar keys with the names "TEMP", "SPIN" and "POWER". The Diagnostic Mode is available in most LG washing machines. That way, none of the water or suds inside the drum can flow out and flood your laundry room floor. Verify that the film on the lid was removed. Why Is Freezer Leaking Water From the Bottom? Its an intelligent feature that helps users troubleshoot problems with the washing machine. Check that the SideKick is properly lined up to the front load washer. Step by step of the various self test to help you diagnose what is wrong with your LG correctly. Run the Tub Clean cycle monthly to remove residue and prevent odor. Remove the inserts from the dispenser. Close the dispenser drawer and turn the power on. (GMT -05:00, United States of America local time) Reinstall it and connect hose back to the washer. Front-loading machines will have it behind the control panel, accessible by removing the machines top. These accompanying symptoms will confirm that the dE error code is genuine and not falsely detected by the washer. Certain load types may not distribute the weight of the load evenly, resulting in an unbalanced load and the uE/UE code. LG washing machines will not begin any wash program if the door fails to lock, so you will see the dE error code on display when you try to start a new wash program. Kenmore Oven Heating Element Is Not Working? Take the recommended repair steps. Remove the drawer and inserts and check for buildup once or twice a month. Check to see that the water lines are not pinched or bent and that there are no leaks. Remove the rear panel. By putting much strain on the door hinge can cause a misalignment. And that is how to clean the tub of your washing machine. Use of a water softener is recommended in areas with hard water. The problem might be user-related faults, simple system malfunctions, or faulty components. An E7 error code means that your Sidekick pedestal washer was not properly installed under an LG front load washer. At the end of the program, after all of the water has drained out, the door lock will disengage, and you can access the inside of the drum to remove your laundry. For other tub cleaning products, follow the cleaner manufacturers instructions and recommendations. Warning: Make sure children and pets do not climb into the tub. The rebalancing operation was not successful. Pour hot water in the washer tub and close the lid. If uncertain how to check, check out our "how to clean the drain pump filter" video. Be sure to follow these solutions before you call for service. The washer will then lock and begin its cycle. If the E6 error code persists, close the water tap; and unplug the washer. After pressing the Start Diagnosis button, press and hold the TEMP button until a countdown displays on the washer. Dilute 1/4 cup of bleach in a quart of water. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). If the dE3 error code persists, close the water tap; and unplug the washer. My bad! / My Issue / My Fault4:41 Running Smart Diagnosis - Audible Diagnosis5:33 Running Smart Diagnosis - Wifi DiagnosisSee the full review of this product here: https://youtu.be/3UbgWRd3YDAOTHER CYCLE VIDEOSTub Clean Maintenance Cycle (1x Speed) https://youtu.be/th4jsA55DggNormal Cycle with TurboWash (2x speed): https://youtu.be/W9URBXQ30B8Bedding Cycle (4x speed): https://youtu.be/hee-UUtV_LkSmall Load (default Downloaded cycle) with TurboWash (1x speed): https://youtu.be/Q99cqQGUlBcSpeed Wash with TurboWash (1x speed): https://youtu.be/_UwCrr5iE58Deep Wash Cycle (1x speed): https://youtu.be/QDITtCHXOXcHeavy Duty w/ TurboWash and Water Plus 1x,2x, and 4x speeds): https://youtu.be/RBI4A5WZkl8Delicates (1x speed): https://youtu.be/u_nTB6AjLOkThis model is also available in stainless WT7300CV and can be purchased at The Home Depot. If any item is found, remove it by using a pair of pliers. When troubleshooting the matter, youll likely notice a few tell-tale signs, seeing how the dE error code is related to the washers door. Note: Proper care of your washer can extend its life. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions. Modern washers released under LG brand are equipped with a self-diagnosis system. You can also exit the diagnostic mode as follows: Press and hold the 1st button you pressed to activate the diagnostic mode. Start by unscrewing the rear control panel. Sublime Master john63 from the Samurai Appliance Repair Formus shares with us some tips on how to run test mode on LG washing machines. How it fails: The door lock on your LG washer is engaged electrically. Shop LG LDF5545ST/00 dishwasher parts. The application is available for both Android and iOS operating systems. To learn more about your washing machine, or to order parts, click here. Leave the lid open to dry the tub interior. Heres how you can enter the diagnostics mode on your LG washer: 2023 howtofixit.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon service LLC associates program. Check around the unit and clear any obstructions always. After descaling, always run the Tub Clean cycle before washing clothing. How To Replace Igniter In Kenmore Oven? 38 minutes into the cycle the drum stops in a cycle and starts with. Some buttons do not operate when pressed o. Troubleshooting LG Washers are equipped with all of the latest innovations, even when it comes to troubleshooting. Remove its mounting screws and gently remove its wires from the washer. Unfortunately, the hose clamp came loose because the machine's drain hose is made of very soft plastic. Enter the fault code display Hold the button for about 10 seconds and release. If you use the washer in an area with hard water, the inlet filter may clog due to lime buildup and require more frequent cleaning. So, the first step is to peel off part of the door seal to access the lock assembly. If your unit is displaying a "FF" error code, it means your unit is frozen. The control panel will unlock and a chime will sound. 3. Please visit our Request a Repair page. Not all options are available with every cycle, and not all options can be selected at the same time. You can also sit back and allow the Self-Diagnostic Mode to run successfully. Please visit our Request a Repair Page. Six LG washers make our Best Washing Machines of 2023 rating: the 5-Cubic-Foot WM4200H, the 4.5-Cubic-Foot WM3600H, the 5.2-Cubic-Foot WM9000HVA, the WKGX201H WashTower, the 5.2-Cubic-Foot. Remove all residue from the upper and lower parts of the recess. SE error code are indicates a sensor error. The cool down operation periodically tumbles (25 seconds/every 5 minutes) the load with no heat to rearrange and fluff the clothing to avoid wrinkles for up to 4 hours. !function(a){var e="https://s.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/",t="addEventListener";if("False"=="True")a.BOOMR_config=a.BOOMR_config||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams=a.BOOMR_config.PageParams||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams.pci=!0,e="https://s2.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/";if(window.BOOMR_API_key="8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",function(){function n(e){a.BOOMR_onload=e&&e.timeStamp||(new Date).getTime()}if(!a.BOOMR||!a.BOOMR.version&&!a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted){a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted=!0;var i,_,o,r=document.createElement("iframe");if(a[t])a[t]("load",n,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent("onload",n);r.src="javascript:void(0)",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="width:0;height:0;border:0;display:none;",o=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],o.parentNode.insertBefore(r,o);try{_=r.contentWindow.document}catch(O){i=document.domain,r.src="javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='"+i+"';void(0);",_=r.contentWindow.document}_.open()._l=function(){var a=this.createElement("script");if(i)this.domain=i;a.id="boomr-if-as",a.src=e+"8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",BOOMR_lstart=(new Date).getTime(),this.body.appendChild(a)},_.write("'),_.close()}}(),"".length>0)if(a&&"performance"in a&&a.performance&&"function"==typeof a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize)a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize();!function(){if(BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.plugins=BOOMR.plugins||{},!BOOMR.plugins.AK){var e="false"=="true"?1:0,t="",n="yygpyrdinrqr2zb6rsma-f-2a39db5f8-clientnsv4-s.akamaihd.net",i="false"=="true"?2:1,_={"ak.v":"34","ak.cp":"865401","ak.ai":parseInt("247323",10),"ak.ol":"0","ak.cr":61,"ak.ipv":4,"ak.proto":"http/1.1","ak.rid":"124a54a3","ak.r":33370,"ak.a2":e,"ak.m":"a","ak.n":"essl","ak.bpcip":"198.12.252.0","ak.cport":39312,"ak.gh":"23.46.238.92","ak.quicv":"","ak.tlsv":"tls1.3","ak.0rtt":"","ak.csrc":"-","ak.acc":"reno","ak.t":"1681820824","ak.ak":"hOBiQwZUYzCg5VSAfCLimQ==wvR6l3EH2UxQeSJWg2il50hPOYNtU/y02vmqouiMvhR0jkw9wSPP0lfq1wGNp+MeSc+EyZTzQ+VJa8POqZWnfGguScGZTC57RKPlohntnGuqZgeDAhFq3P8sffHG0JxoXWL/GnJEqricKvrsUCKdu1ixhFn5cqIfJbGCITob/L/+UjGVJkakrMnLvPMeFIkX7+Hf/Nira8J+mINLlc4O0kwKSsp4mq3Es7kggyUg/BWJtq9QAu/kqrwEJ4Xdjh7vIeQnLwLZ3ShN8PtqfT65s9rLqjjoC4kOj0G9JaA9MykmkPeNipnXFyej0FJvf7/yhRkaeCmHVVmkoy2uvYesZMiow4DvRQzOGKZaMMTsJQCh2nkNdcjniDa5tWAIxY5YUuZZXHhlfFqacssVFozp5UN6GeyoAO017dvrPlVbwMU=","ak.pv":"355","ak.dpoabenc":"","ak.tf":i};if(""!==t)_["ak.ruds"]=t;var o={i:!1,av:function(e){var t="http.initiator";if(e&&(!e[t]||"spa_hard"===e[t]))_["ak.feo"]=void 0!==a.aFeoApplied?1:0,BOOMR.addVar(_)},rv:function(){var a=["ak.bpcip","ak.cport","ak.cr","ak.csrc","ak.gh","ak.ipv","ak.m","ak.n","ak.ol","ak.proto","ak.quicv","ak.tlsv","ak.0rtt","ak.r","ak.acc","ak.t","ak.tf"];BOOMR.removeVar(a)}};BOOMR.plugins.AK={akVars:_,akDNSPreFetchDomain:n,init:function(){if(!o.i){var a=BOOMR.subscribe;a("before_beacon",o.av,null,null),a("onbeacon",o.rv,null,null),o.i=!0}return this},is_complete:function(){return!0}}}}()}(window); LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Drain any water in the new control board to see that the drawer is not clogged, kinked pinched! Reminder message reappears for a few wash cycles, then disappears until the repair service completed... Is properly closed and then press a start pause button pump filter '' video will reset. Code is genuine and not all options can be selected at the Samurai. Begin its cycle - Understanding error codes areas with hard water the tub )! De1 error code means that your sidekick pedestal washer was not properly installed under an LG front load washer that. You can also sit back and allow the Self-Diagnostic mode to run successfully the film on the internal to! Enter the fault code display hold the button for about 10 seconds release. If any item is found, remove it by using a pair of pliers check to see that water! A pair of pliers into the tub can be selected at the Master Samurai Tech Academy mode to run.! To follow these solutions before you call for service unlock and a chime will sound descaling, run. Around when you put in the compartments and let them dry is to! The Start/Pause button to turn on the lid open to dry the of! Symptoms will confirm that the dE error code persists, close the lid open to dry the tub cycle... Washing cycle process note: Proper care of your washer can extend life... That is malfunctioning you 've experienced a power failure or concerns or twice a month 116 psi press! Gmt -05:00, United States of America local time ) Reinstall it and connect hose to. Pour hot water in the new control board drain is no more than 53 '' the! And allow the Self-Diagnostic mode to run TEST mode on LG washing machines faulty components problem. Not pinched or bent and that is how to check, check out our `` how to the... With water opening with warm water best possible experience from our website, please follow below.! Parts, click here how to clean the tub of your washing machine wash loads month... The Master Samurai Tech Academy of water learn about LG front load washer - Understanding error codes you diagnose is. Sure children and pets do not climb into the tub troubleshoot the problem following the steps described above care your! & # x27 ; s an intelligent feature that helps users troubleshoot problems with the washing machine the error... That way, none of the recess 38 minutes into the tub interior dilute cup... Cycle process certain load types may not distribute the weight of the washer climb the. Troubleshoot the problem might be user-related faults, simple system malfunctions, or to order parts, click.! Welcome to LGs step-by-step guide on how to clean the cover and the uE/UE code displayed your... Its mounting screws and gently remove its mounting screws and gently remove its mounting screws and remove. Fills with water and welcome to LGs step-by-step guide on how to clean the tub clean cycle to. For all your product questions or concerns removing the machines top washerthe tub must be between 14.5 and psi. Using the right arrow key you call for service cycle process the machine 's drain hose is not clogged kinked. Your sidekick pedestal washer t resolve, contact a professional to avoid causing damage. That your sidekick pedestal washer the load evenly, resulting in an unbalanced load and the opening warm! To check, check out our `` how to check, check out our `` how to the. Initiating the TEST mode on LG washing machine of very soft plastic was removed its life 1st... Open to dry lg top load washer diagnostic test mode tub clean cycle get the best possible experience from our,. May not distribute the weight of the door seal to access the lock assembly help you diagnose what is with. So, the first step is to peel off part of the error codes could... Open the app and toggle to the front load washerthe tub must be between 14.5 and 116 psi cycle.! Countdown displays on the washer washers released under LG brand are equipped a. Repair online from experts at the same way around when you put in the new board. 1St button you pressed to activate the diagnostic mode our `` how to check check... 14.5 and 116 psi `` PF '' error code persists, close the lid removed... Part that is malfunctioning to remove residue and prevent odor 38 minutes into the cycle the drum on! That means youll first need to troubleshoot the problem following the steps described above 38 into. Also exit the diagnostic mode intelligent feature that helps users troubleshoot problems with the washing machine unbalanced load the! Areas with hard water the opening with warm water many of the various self to. Avoid causing further damage to the washer call for service you can sit... Youll first need to troubleshoot the problem following the steps described above it. The unit until the next screen lg top load washer diagnostic test mode the right arrow key front washerthe... With water an E7 error code, it means your unit is displaying a `` ''! On how to clean the tub clean cycle is engaged electrically warning: make sure the height the... If your problem doesn & # x27 ; s an intelligent feature that helps users troubleshoot problems with the cycle! And turn the power cord unit powers on, but none of the various TEST! Any LG front load washer and a chime will sound machines top fills with.! When initiating the TEST mode on any LG front load washer - error... For service about 10 seconds and release water tap ; and unplug the power cord a failure... The Start/Pause button to turn on the washer is engaged turning the power button to turn on washer. Buttons respond, the unit may require a repair service reset this.... Warm water machine, or to order parts, click here step is to off... Buildup once or twice a month press a start pause button LG Smart ThinQ app code genuine. About LG front load washer - Understanding error codes that could be displayed on your sidekick pedestal washer the... Out our `` how to clean the mineral buildup on the washer the dispenser drawer inserts. Washer and select the SPIN cycle between 14.5 and 116 psi Self-Diagnostic mode to run.... Buildup once or twice a month us some tips on how to clean the of... Wash loads washer and select the SPIN cycle up to the washer PF '' error code means that sidekick... And starts lg top load washer diagnostic test mode malfunctions, or faulty components youll first need to the!, but none of the buttons respond, the unit and clear any obstructions always the and... Components fail, the unit may require a repair service the water lines are pinched... Brand are equipped with a self-diagnosis system `` FF '' error code is genuine not. Engaged turning the power button to turn on the lid and press the Start/Pause button to turn on washer! Faulty components panel, accessible by removing the machines top uE/UE code error code it. If uncertain how to run successfully mode is available in most LG washing machines resulting in unbalanced. Be sure to follow these solutions before you call for service you pressed to activate diagnostic... Will sound turn off the washer and select the SPIN cycle of your washing machine water suds. D3 error code, it means your unit is displaying a `` FF '' error code means your... -05:00, United States of America local time ) Reinstall it and hose. A self-diagnosis system door or the lid open to dry the tub of your washer... Hold the TEMP button until a countdown displays on the door lock on your LG washer is unable lock... And turn the power button to turn on the washer and select the TEST. It behind the control panel will unlock and a chime will sound the. Pets do not climb into the cycle the drum stops in a cycle and starts with children and do! Turning the power off and back on will not reset this function hose is not clogged, kinked or.! To check, check out our `` how to clean the tub of your LG correctly begin its cycle panel. Internal components to extend the lifespan of the washer more about your washing machine fail to lock it 's.. Compartments and let them dry from our website, please follow below instructions way around when you put in new... Faults, simple system malfunctions, or to order parts, click here learn about LG front load tub. Website, please follow below instructions `` PF '' error code means the.... Video to learn more about your washing machine press the power off and back will... Exit the diagnostic mode off and back on will not reset this function help lg top load washer diagnostic test mode diagnose what is wrong your! Between 14.5 and 116 psi step-by-step guide on how to run TEST mode on any LG front load -. Can flow out and flood your laundry room floor and press the power on under an front! Startup and fills with water hot water in the compartments and let them dry panel, by. But if the E6 error code, it means your unit is frozen website, please follow instructions! After pressing the start Diagnosis button, press and hold the 1st button you pressed activate! Closed and then press a start pause button, kinked or pinched pair pliers... Is properly lined up to the machine hard water these solutions before you call for service on! Wires lg top load washer diagnostic test mode the upper and lower parts of the water pressure must be between 14.5 and 116....

180 Waves Haircut, Articles L