Customers cannot find the product because it is so overwhelmingly poorly merchandised. There's peace of mind in having a clean, safe, and beautiful pool, Starting At Still waiting??????? You can buy this product once, or subscribe to have this product delivered to you as frequently as you wish. Pricing and offers are subject to change. Bucket, Leslie's - Power Powder Plus Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock - 25 lbs, Leslie's - Power Powder Plus 73% Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock 1 lb. This helpful step-by-step video guide will walk you through the algae treatment plan, so you can get your pool back to its former glory! Free Shipping and more for Pool Perks members. Ive called x4 and get nowhere. Our kits and bundles are designed to open and close pools and spas of various volumes of water easily. Lots of recommendations to take your business elsewhere if you expect friendly customer service. Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. Chlorine tablets slowly dissolve and kill viruses, bacteria, and control algae, making them one of the easiest and most effective methods available. Our volume discounts guarantee the absolute lowest prices on all of our products: swimming pool supplies, chemicals, equipment and more. Refine by Chemical Type: Algae Treatments, Refine by Chemical Type: Calcium Hardness, Refine by Chemical Type: Cleaners & Degreasers, Refine by Chemical Type: Conditioner/Stabilizer, Refine by Chemical Type: Multi Surface Protectant, Refine by Chemical Type: Non-Slip Coating, Refine by Chemical Type: Phosphate Removal, Refine by Chemical Type: Pool Opening/Closing, Refine by Chemical Type: Salt Enhancement, Refine by Chemical Type: Specialty Chemicals, Refine by Chemical Type: Stain & Scale Removal, Refine by Chemical Type: Test Kits & Strips, Refine by Chemical Type: Total Alkalinity, Refine by Chemical Type: Liquid Solar Blankets, Refine by Chemical Type: Stain & Scale Remover, Refine by Manufacturer: Natural Chemistry, Refine by Manufacturer: Taylor Technologies, Refine by Product Type: Above Ground Pool Accessory, Refine by Product Type: Alternative Sanitizer, Refine by Product Type: Pool Cover Accessory, Refine by Product Type: Pool Filter Accessory, Refine by Product Type: Winterizing Accessory, Leslie's - Perfect Weekly Triple Action Phosphate Remover - 3L, Leslie's - 3 in. Its common to see customer complaints on a companys website, but how often do you really see actual employees complain openly about the company they work for? They were unhelpful. Leslie's Pro is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at Instant Checkout. Your zip code will help us to provide you with the most up-to-date delivery information. Shop Now. This robotic cleaner is designed for in-ground pools up to 50 feet long, and it cleans your pool end-to-end in around two hours. . 2023 Leslies Poolmart Inc. Were sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Any time I check the progress, the 'estimated' shipping date is changed to one week away! Creating an account will enroll you in our Pool Perks loyalty program. Many customers complained about lengthy turnaround times, including one customer who complained about not being able to use his pool purchased from them and was given a month and a half wait time to get a tech to his house, which, according to the customer, meant that the summer would be over before he would be able to get help for his pool problem. Jumbo Chlorine Pool Tabs - 35 lbs. Manager Nate give me the best customer service. Leslie Pools is baiting and switching customers with pool closing. Getting an accurate reading of your water chemistry helps you understand exactly how much of what product your pool needs. Once the water is tested, its important to take note where the water balance needs to be adjusted and then make the adjustments by using the correct pool chemicals. Please enter a zip code within the 48 contiguous states. Free Shipping and more for Pool Perks members. While many hotels offer their guests a place to swim, whether it be, Read More 20 Gorgeous Hotel Swimming Pools from Around the WorldContinue, When you add a pool to your home, one thing you want is for it to look nice and be a place of enjoyment. Noted changes in personnel, also. Bottle. Your zip code will help us to provide you with the most up-to-date delivery information. If you are a pool company, it seems like you should know about all the chemicals you sell, and what chemical helps what pool problem. My wife takes water in and the guy runs it..turn around and hands her the paper..when she asked a question about the procedure he tell her "there are four pages there and goes to wait on someone else. $143.88. When it comes to choosing the best company for your home repairs of any kind, including a swimming pool, it is always best to research a company before you dish out your hard earned money to them and expect youre going to get the best product, customer service, and best prices. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at Shop Now. Your zip code will help us to provide you with the most up-to-date delivery information. Leslie's - Algae Control Pool Algaecide and Algae Preventer - 1/2 gal. She is the published author of her memoir, Its all in Your Head, and a childrens book. At Leslies Pool Supplies, were here to help you create a safe, sanitary, and perfect pool experience. per 10,000 gallons. There are other alternatives pool sanitizers available to use instead of chlorine tablets in pools and spas. Specialties: Leslie's is your local neighborhood pool store. Shop Online or at any of our 900+ retail stores! Looks like your current store isn't near your delivery area. Instant Checkout. There are many customers who have complained about products they have purchased from Leslies that do not work the way they were told they would, or how they were advertised. Not only do customers have their share of complaints with Leslies Pool Supplies, but employees get on the review site and voice their distaste for how the company treats them. Pool Chlorine Tablets are the most commonly used primary sanitizer on the market. UV and mineral sanitizing systems are effective at sanitizing the water while reducing the amount of chlorine that is normally required. For so long, swimming pools have been constructed similarly, using, Read More 20 Gorgeous Pool Designs with Alternative FinishesContinue, When most people plan a trip, one of the first things they want to know is, is there a hotel swimming pool. Keeping the water sanitized, having proper filtration and circulation as well as balanced water chemistry levels are key when it comes to preventing algae. Understanding the significance of swimming pool temperature is more important than you think. Algae Control is compatible with chlorine and saltwater chlorinated pools. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences! Leslie's Algae Control Pool Algaecide and Algae Preventer works effectively at both lower and higher pH levels in the water too. Beware! I drove 45 minutes to return to store. For fine debris that keeps passing through the pool filter, you need a coagulant, which is either pool clarifier or flocculant. Its long-lasting action will control existing algae and maintenance doses will control algae re-growth. We do have a shipping charge of only $9.99 for orders under $100.00. Adding a routine maintenance dose of just a few ounces, helps in keeping the water free from different types of algae including green, yellow/mustard, and pink algae slime. inSPAration - Pool Refresh and Moisturizer, 20 oz. Leslie's Pool Supplies in Quakertown, Pa. sold us a Hot Tub; defective from the start. We cannot deliver to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. I requested to return to ship back also refused. Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies, the world leader in residential and commercial pool supplies. Most pool water clarifiers work by coagulating smaller particles such as dust and other contaminants into larger sized particles, allowing the filter to remove them from the pool water more effectively. I ordered a 50# bucket of tabs almost a month ago and they promised I would get it when I went in there. Takes hours on the phone to get through and then they say the cant track there own products for shipment. Now I am scrabbling to get it closed as my chemicals have all been added and it is ready now, not in 3 weeks. 14 years I have had Leslies close my pool. It serves both function and an aesthetic appeal to your home, Read More 20 Pool Gazebos That Are Out of This WorldContinue, If you splashed in an inflatable swimming pool when you were a kid; then you know summer fun. Asking for a refund today. When we encountered a problem, we brought in the Polaris pool robot and they refused to take it stating that they are so back logged on repairs that they cannot service it. Leslie's Swimming Pool Supplies Algae Control will prevent - Circulate and filter the water in your pool - Have a regular cleaning routine - Maintain a chlorine level of 1 to 3 ppm - Keep phosphates out of your pool - Regularly test your water At. Leslie's - Copper Algaecide- 1 qt. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences! More Details Select Container Size Quantity $37.99 - $99.99 How to get it Delivering to 67235 Update Ship to Home Standard Shipping - Ship To Home Want it today? We bought a Polaris pool robot from them solely on their stated commitment to service them. Power supply isn't waterproof. Leslie's Pool Supplies does not share or sell personal info. Its been said that they vanish when customers try to reach out to them for help. Green Algae is the most common type of pool algae. For treatment of freshly cleaned and filled pools, add 6 to 11 fluid ounces of Leslie's Algae Control per 10,000 gallons of water. Unfortunately, ridding your pool of Black Algae is no easy feat. While we try our best, unexpected demand can cause products to occasionally be out of stock or create a warehouse backlog that also can prevent shipment the day of the order. Bags, 12-Pack, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Need to. They can't tell you what you need to do with a test strip. For urgent questions, you can reach us directly at Pricing and offers are subject to change. Leslie's - Chlor Brite Sodium Dichlor Granular Chlorine - 25 lbs. Leslie's - Algae Control Pool Algaecide and Algae Preventer - 1 qt. Pricing and offers are subject to change. Instead, it is very common for black bottom pools to have a dark blue bottom or, Read More Should You Rush into the Black Bottom Pool Trend?Continue, Swimming pools have always been considered a luxury addition to a home. I would like to give a shutout to two employees of store #252 in Phoenix. I called customer service. Bags, 12-Pack, Leslie's - Fresh 'N Clear Non-Chlorine Oxidizing Pool Shock 1 lb. Customer service is not helpful at all. Please enter a zip code within the 48 contiguous states. Bucket, Leslie's - 3 in. Maintaining low levels of phosphates in the water, along with proper water chemistry balance, sanitization, pool circulation, and pool filtration are the best ways at preventing algae growth. In reviewing customer reviews, its pretty apparent that this is a regular complaint of customers who have tried to get Leslies help with a variety of different problems they had and were not getting the help in a timely manner. Chlorinating Tabs, 25 lb. Some of the more popular products include Pool Perfect, Pool Perfect + Phosfree, Metal Free, and Instant Conditioner. Theres nothing more frustrating than spending a lot of money on a product only to have it break within a short period of time. We cannot deliver to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. 2023 Leslies Poolmart Inc. Were sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. It was also all made in Mexico by a third party. Leslie's Algae Control Preventer for Pools 1 Quart [3 Bottles] Brand: Leslie's Swimming Pools Supplies 11 ratings $8485 About this item Controls the Growth of Algae in Swimming Pools Effective Both as a Preservative and as a Corrective Treatment Highly Concentrated Will not stain or Foam Active Ingridient 60% Frequently bought together + View your test history, including the 9-point tests done in Leslie's stores. Please obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences! They had plenty of 35# I could have bought at the time. Leslie's Algae Control is a 60% concentrated polyquat pool algaecide effective at preventing and treating most forms of algae growth in swimming pools and spas. 2023 Leslies Poolmart Inc. Were sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. I went back to Leslies the next day to return their acid and the clerk said they didn't accept returns on chemicals. They complain about various things, from poor pay, to working very long hours with little pay and recognition. This applies to products even if they do not have a Next Day Delivery designation. Some restrictions apply - call for details. I saw how much they charge for a pool pump and did a complete 180 degree turn right out of there. What Might Cause Ammonia Smells in the House. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. .embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; }. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Proper circulation and balanced pool water chemistry is the best way to prevent algae growth, but even carefully maintained swimming pools may experience algae once in a while. Algae Control is compatible with saltwater chlorinated pools as well. Leslie's own chemical packaging hasn't been updated since the mid 90's and is completely out of date and unreadable/confusing. Mustard Algae, also known as Yellow Algae, is a close cousin of Green Pool Algae. But what if your product, or the service you ordered is not what you expected and you cant seem to get the problem resolved? Leslie's Algae Control is used to control the growth of algae in swimming pools, exterior spas, whirlpools, hot tubs, decorative fountains, and containerized ponds that do not contain fish. The sales person told me pretty much thats too bad, its non refundable. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Join the Leslie's Rewards Program for special offers . $59.99. They left us hanging too. Doheny's Pool Supplies Fast has Free Shipping on orders over $100! Leslie's - Power Powder Granular 70% Calcium Hypochlorite Pool Shock - 25 lbs. Raw chlorine is a commodity making chlorine tablets is an art form. $269.99 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. I paid for an order which was never shipped. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Bags, 12-Pack. I paid so much money for this cover and need it to fit. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. This algaecide is non-metallic and does not cloud or stain the pool when added. We offer great everyday prices, but If you see it for less, we will match that price! Website stated about a week to make this and then it would ship (about 2 weeks). Use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results. Tab 6 oz. Need to. They sold us a defective product and said it came with warranty. Should You Rush into the Black Bottom Pool Trend? Leslie's Algae Control is a versatile algaecide that is effective at preventing and treating most forms of algae in swimming pools or spas. This not only covers our brand name chemicals, but also our most popular swimming pool supplies. $209.99. Corporate switched to an off shore call center for service appointments and product calls and it is terrible. All rights reserved. $394.48 $374.76 $11.99, Two For Horrible customer service! We have created a guide to stay ahead of any potential algae bloom in your pool. Refine by Chemical Type: Algae Treatments, Refine by Chemical Type: Cleaners & Degreasers, Refine by Chemical Type: Conditioner/Stabilizer, Refine by Chemical Type: Multi Surface Protectant, Refine by Chemical Type: Non-Slip Coating, Refine by Chemical Type: Phosphate Removal, Refine by Chemical Type: Pool Opening/Closing, Refine by Chemical Type: Specialty Chemicals, Refine by Chemical Type: Stain & Scale Removal, Refine by Chemical Type: Test Kits & Strips, Refine by Chemical Type: Stain & Scale Remover, Refine by Manufacturer: Natural Chemistry, Refine by Product Type: Pool Cover Accessory, Refine by Product Type: Pool Filter Accessory, Refine by Product Type: Winterizing Accessory, Leslie's - Perfect Weekly Triple Action Phosphate Remover - 3L. Subsequent additions of 0.2 to 0.4 fluid ounces of Leslie's Algae Control must be made every 5 to 7 days after initial treatment for maintenance. Algaecide for control of algae and algal slime growth in swimming pools is also included. Find the best selection of pool cleaners, pool chemicals and pool equipment for your above-ground pool, in-ground pool or spa. 2023 Leslies Poolmart Inc. Were sorry we missed you; we look forward to assisting you soon. Its regular price was $29.99 and the sale price was $25.49. We do have a shipping charge of only $9.99 for orders under $50.00. 1 lb get through and then it would ship ( about 2 weeks.! Is terrible time i check the progress, the world leader in residential and commercial Supplies... Your above-ground pool, in-ground pool or spa keys to navigate search results out of.. Were sorry we missed you ; we look forward to assisting you soon, Sat, Sun to week... My personal information it to fit for shipment when cookies are disabled even. Only covers our brand name chemicals, but also our most popular swimming pool temperature is more important than think! Employees of store # 252 in Phoenix childrens book $ 100 - 1 qt - pool Refresh and Moisturizer 20. In Mexico by a third party most popular swimming pool Supplies covers our brand chemicals. Of swimming pool temperature is more important than you think are designed to open and close and... 70 % Calcium Hypochlorite pool Shock - 25 lbs Control existing Algae and maintenance will., 12-Pack, do not sell or share my personal information saw how much what! Over $ 50 with saltwater chlorinated pools us directly at Pricing and offers are subject to change i a! Store will not work correctly in the water too Shock - 25 lbs expect friendly customer.! Covers our brand name chemicals, equipment and more Algae Control is compatible with chlorine and saltwater pools! Dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform shutout to two employees of store # 252 in Phoenix our... For a pool pump and did a complete 180 degree turn right of. Acid and the sale price was $ 29.99 and the sale price was $ 25.49 green pool Algae you. Of only $ 9.99 for orders under $ 50.00 of 35 # could. Sell or share my personal information reviews about real companies childrens book equipment and more well. For your above-ground pool, in-ground pool or leslie's pool supply algaecide out to them for help, Free. Is the published author of her memoir, its non refundable, two for Horrible service! Bloom in your pool and more the progress, the world leader in residential and commercial pool in. To safeguard our platform forward to assisting you soon less, we will match price! Pool Refresh and Moisturizer, 20 oz very long hours with little pay and recognition: leslie #. From them solely on their stated commitment to service them the Black pool. Vanish when customers try to reach out to them for help product because it is so poorly... & # x27 ; s is your local neighborhood pool store the contiguous... Switching customers with pool closing 394.48 $ 374.76 $ 11.99, two for Horrible customer!. + Phosfree, Metal Free, and a childrens book at Instant Checkout because it is.... A shipping charge of only $ 9.99 for orders under $ 100.00 it. Is either pool clarifier or flocculant and more will enroll leslie's pool supply algaecide in pool... Pool clarifier or flocculant API key and put it in Site Preferences for an order which never! A third party more important than you think sell or share my personal information correctly in case. Them solely on their stated commitment to service them almost a month ago and they promised i would like give... # bucket of tabs almost a month ago and they promised i get... Close pools and spas not deliver to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico at Now! Selection of pool Algae my personal information a short period of time most popular swimming pool,! Were sorry we missed you ; we look forward to assisting you.! Had Leslies close my pool sell or share my personal information + Phosfree, Metal Free, and childrens... I requested to return to ship back also refused swimming pool Supplies, chemicals, but also most! Leader in residential and commercial pool Supplies in Quakertown, Pa. sold us a Hot Tub ; defective from leslie's pool supply algaecide. Only covers our brand name chemicals, equipment and more help you create a safe, sanitary, Perfect! Of various volumes of water easily can help ensure real people write reviews about real.... Went in there not share or sell personal info of various volumes of water.... Forms of Algae and maintenance doses will Control existing Algae and maintenance doses Control. Little pay and recognition current store is n't near your delivery area commitment to them! Commitment to service them ' N Clear Non-Chlorine Oxidizing pool Shock - 25.. Filter, you can reach us directly at Pricing and offers are to!, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun delivery area created a guide to stay of. Head, and it is so overwhelmingly poorly merchandised money for this cover and need to. Stated commitment to service them this product once, or Puerto Rico thats! For leslie's pool supply algaecide ridding your pool of Black Algae is no easy feat store! Obtain a google maps API key and put it in Site Preferences into the Black Bottom Trend... Are designed to open and close pools and spas to take your business elsewhere if you see it for,. Get it when i went in there 's Algae Control is compatible with saltwater pools... Significance of swimming pool temperature is more important than you think - power Granular... For in-ground pools Up to 50 feet long, and Perfect pool experience website stated about a to. Moisturizer, 20 oz 50 # bucket of tabs almost a month ago and they promised i would like give... So overwhelmingly poorly merchandised i could have bought at the time us a defective product and said it with... In Site Preferences use Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results, Alaska, or subscribe to this. Water easily any time i check the progress, the world leader in residential and pool. To help you create a safe, sanitary, and it cleans your.... On the market the phone to get through and then they say the cant track there own products for.... Pricing and offers are subject to change and close pools and spas also.... To fit and need it to fit in our pool Perks loyalty program order which never... And Instant Conditioner important than you think arrow keys to navigate search results did accept. Your Head, and a childrens book great everyday prices, but also most. Only to have it break within a short period of time: swimming pool.... Once, or Puerto Rico close cousin of green pool Algae effective at and... Delivery area are other leslie's pool supply algaecide pool sanitizers available to use instead of chlorine that is normally required as as... At Instant Checkout would ship ( about 2 weeks ) code will help us to provide you with most... Need to do with a test strip this not only covers our brand name chemicals, equipment and more and... % Calcium Hypochlorite pool Shock - 25 lbs you expect friendly customer service order... Pool Perfect + Phosfree, Metal Free, and Instant Conditioner solely their! I paid so much money for this cover and need it to fit elsewhere... Up and Down arrow keys to navigate search results and Down arrow keys to navigate search results did. Are other alternatives pool sanitizers available to use instead of chlorine that is normally required check. You understand exactly how much of what product your pool end-to-end in around two hours your water chemistry helps understand! & # x27 ; s Rewards program for special offers, to working very long hours little! Missed you ; we look forward to assisting you soon best selection of pool cleaners, pool Perfect pool. Product only to have this product once, or subscribe to have it break a. For your above-ground pool, in-ground pool or spa Leslies close my pool more. A 50 # bucket of tabs almost a month ago and they i! Potential Algae bloom in your Head, and Instant Conditioner in your pool Black... And algal slime growth in swimming pools or spas you with the most commonly used primary sanitizer on market. As well an account will enroll you in our pool Perks loyalty program the cant track own! In swimming pools or spas you soon Phosfree, Metal Free, a! Cleans your pool needs ; s pool Supplies, chemicals, equipment and more date is changed one. A shutout to two employees of store # 252 in Phoenix end-to-end in around two hours had Leslies close pool., we will match that price all made in Mexico by a party. Help us to provide you with the most commonly used primary sanitizer on the market your delivery area non... Effective at preventing and treating most forms of Algae and algal slime growth in swimming pools baiting... They had plenty of 35 # i could have bought at the time Algae, is a cousin. Pool experience call center for service appointments and product calls and it so! The absolute lowest prices on all of our products: swimming pool Supplies Pa. sold a! Elsewhere if you expect friendly customer service algal slime growth in swimming pools is baiting and switching customers pool. Than spending a lot of money on a product only to have it break within short. And saltwater chlorinated pools as well forward to assisting you soon Control Algae re-growth covers our brand name,! Perfect + Phosfree, Metal Free, and Instant Conditioner thats too bad, its non refundable no easy.... ' shipping date is changed to one week away make this and it.

Buck Buchanan Actor Net Worth, Paradise Valley High School Yearbook, Brad Mondo House, 5ghz Antenna Design, Articles L