Everything else is Confessor default.Glintstone Phalanx AoW, Glintstone Kris AoW, Magic Glintblade, Lorettas Bow, and Gavel of Haima are your bread and butter spells/skills. The pair dueled through the night, pike to staff, as chaos raged below, and with a deafening cry Azwraith pierced his enemy. It's just a build centered around two of my most favourite weapons that I find fun and cool to play with and I hope you will find it so as well. Build Name: BONGA, Stats: all Strength, Endurance, Vigor, Weapon: CLUB, Looking for advise on a faith/strength build Im lv130 if that helps, Name: Bleeding star of faith Primary weapon great star Shield any that allows skill of primarySecondary claw talisman Armor any that allows med rolling need good poise Incantations ekzykey decay, golden vow, ancient dragon lightning strike , swarm of flies Flask mixture of both Primary stats strength and faith Secondary vigo , mind endurance The idea of this build is be aggressive have a skill like Lion claw to break stance easily but have incantations in case the opponent needs to be taken care of from a distance or they like to run from you. Also, counterattacks are usually slower and can be interrupted.I don't know how to progress the game, since the next LVL 100 builds are totally different builds/stats/weapons. Outside of just asking my DM to make more short range encounters, how can I change the load out or build it in the future to make the Balor more palatable? You can use Golden Vow as necessary as well to help with more difficult areas and bosses. Any help or tips are appreciated. This ability doesn't scale with any Attribute, so it's difficult to raise it's damage. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. NOTE: As of patch 1.03 Determination no longer applies the buff to any source of damage other than the weapon to which the Ash of War is applied. Lightning Spear can be used to pick off lone enemies at range, or to range down a single target, and Dragonclaw is used situationally when you need burst Physical Damage. It has further range and damage than Wrath of Gold, and is also boosted by Golden Order Seal and Radiant Gold Mask. You'll never need hp flasks. You crazy kids and your crazy bleed builds don't know how good you have it. You could swap this for Great Glintstone Shard if you want. It has short duration so you'll likely use it far more outside of combat than once it has begun. Could you make a class that uses night and flame sword because of its 3 damage types? You can use your Jellyfish Shield to Block effectively, and also use its Skill: Contagious Fury to boost your damage by 20% for 30 seconds, including your Spell Damage. Wing of Astel has a unique R2 attack and charged R2 attack that fires 1 or 2 waves of magic forward, depending on whether you charged it or not. and it's felxible enough to make a good melee focused build Vlad also has speed 4, and fields a heavy weapon. If you two-hand this weapon then it spins behind you instead of in front of you, so it's important to one-hand it and use these R2 attacks, because R1s don't make the wheel spin. You need to have a well rounded stat spread for this Build since you are playing it like a melee character that uses a Shield, so good Vigor and Endurance helps with Blocking and taking damage. Let me solo her (181)High level dexterity build utilizing both frost and bleed build up to defeat Malenia.Class: AnyFlask Spread: 8 HP and 6 FPWeapon: Cold uchigatana +25 with hoarfrost stomp in right hand, rivers of blood +9 in left.Shield: No shieldArmor: Jar headPrimary Stats: Dexterity/Vigor/EnduranceSecondary Stats: Strength/Intelligence/MindStats:40 Vigor24 Mind40 Endurance38 Strength48 Dexterity28 Intelligence22 Faith20 ArcaneSkills: Hoarfrost stompUse the power of Let me solo her to end Malenia's career. If you can get the drop on a tough enemy or Boss, you'll place Terra Magica down first to boost your Magic Damage even further, before unloading with Ancient Death Rancor, and then firing off the Night Comet ability of Night and Flame when they get close to you. It heals for 50% more HP per second than Blessing's Boon, which is a lot. Keep up the good work man. Agheel's Flame is a nice Fire alternative to Smarag's Glintstone Breath, and you should use the Fire Scorpion Charm instead of Magic Scorpion Charm when using this one. You can use Ekzyke's Decay to set Scarlet Rot on tough Bosses from range, or to AoE down groups of enemies from a distance. Those are two really interesting options I hadn't considered. Two of the melee primary talents, Duelist and Executioner, prohibit other melee weapons so these builds will either have to carry around a holstered spare melee at the cost of EP or carry no spare at all in favor in piling on more guns in order to keep up with other combatants. Generally how this Build works is that you'll sent up your combo of either Magic Glintblade & Moonlight Greatsword or Greatblade Phalanx & Moonlight Greatsword against enemies depending on what you are facing (Magic Glintblade for weaker ones, Greatblade Phalanx for tougher ones). Some options: The most obvious one - every 2 points in Agility gives you 1 Speed. You'll then cast with the Carian Regal Scepter in your right hand because it has better Sorcery Scaling at higher Intelligence levels. Theway this Build works is that you'll be wielding the Coded Sword, which deals 100% Holy Damage and only scales with Faith. Avoid multi-target situations like the plague and hardswap to the icerind hatchet if you need an subpar AOE.Sorry for any grammar mistakes or confusion in general, and I hope you enjoy the build!Edit: Use the spark aromatics to do elemental damage and to reset frost. What Piloting helps with is mainly melee. Lansseax's Glaive does like a sweet in front of you of Red Lightning and it deals damage in an AoE behind that. When facing Holy Resistant enemies you'll use Jump Attacks to take them out, since Sword of Milos deals 100% Physical Damage, and Sacred Relic Sword deals about 63% Physical Damage. In PVE, you can also put points into Str after hitting softcaps in Dex, Arc and Mind to utilise BF's scaling.Weapons: Morgott's Cursed Sword, Bloodhound Fang, Dragon Communion Seal Talismans: Carian Filligrane Crest to reduce the cost of the weapon skill, Shard of Alexander to buff its damage. A medium-armor melee-based sorcerer Build that allows you to Block with a Shield while attacking with Carian Sword Sorceries in your right hand. name : draconic executionerClass: AnyFlask Spread: Mostly HP some FPWeapon: Maris executioners sword , dragon communion sealShield: any Armor: Heaviest you can wear and still medium rollTalismans: rotten winged sword insignia, Godskin Swaddling Cloth, Dragoncrest Greatshield Talisman, Dragoncrest Greatshield TalismanPrimary Stats: vigar & ArcaneSecondary Stats: Faith & StrengthSkills: Eochaid's Dancing BladeSpells: dragon maw, ekzykess decay, borealiss mist, smarags glintstone breath, theodorixs magma, Trollslayer (level 100-150)Class: anyflask spread: mostly hp some fpweapon: troll's hammer, clawmark sealshield: nonearmor: any with high poisetalismans: roar medallion, fire scorpion charm, shard of alexander, claw talismanprimary stats: strength, faithsecondary stats: endurance, vigorskills: troll's roarspells: golden vow, blessing's boon, flame grant me strength, any fire incantation you wantThe way this build works is that you use golden vow and lame grant me strength before boss fights. This is an advanced. You can use Blessing of the Erdtree and Flame, Grant Me Strength to buff healing and damage for Boss fights. This will allow you to nuke them for a very long time without FP concerns. Unlike most builds, this lightning character build is a Dexterity-Faith Hybrid that will give us access to a pretty neat arsenal to dish out the best Damage Output. Parry is used when enemies cannot be stunlocked with repeated attacks, or when you cannot swing through attacks easily. Even the basic auxiliary GMS pistol has a range of 10 and the range disparity only increases over time because a melee mech that wants to build for more accurate melee attacks really only has the IPS-N licenses to work with while characters that go for the +agility boosting SSC licenses find that their melee attacks stop scaling upward due to a lack of +hull or +melee attack kit bonuses. For an arcane build? This is a Dexterity-based Ash of War, meaning you will want to change your Affinity to Keen on your Star Fist to get the most out of it. It's particularly good against fast moving enemies and bosses that are hard to hit with Sword of Night and Flame's Weapon arts. ADexterity warrior that focuses on melee attacks and the liberal use of Storm Blade to annihilate foes at any distance. This Ash of War has tremendous range and decent damage, allowing you to shore up the weakest aspect of Fist Weapons, range. Which is why I normally clear maps solo, and then seek assistance with bosses (well, after I take a stab at a boss solo).I keep my str/dex at roughly 30, with 18 for mind/Int/Fai/arc. Please advise. First you can use it with Fire Arrows to remove the Frostbite Status Effect so you can reapply it and take another 10% HP of the target. I'm sure it could be min-maxed better, this is just where I ended up around 150 as a bit of a hybrid between the tanky faith build and a powerful arcane build. The way this Build works is that you'll stack healing over time effects so that you keep gaining health while trading damage. Flame of the Fell God works well as a setup spell cast before you aggro a tough enemy or at the beginning of a Boss fight when it's closing the distance to you. The way this Build works is that you'll only be casting Incantations for your damage, and all of these Spells deal Lightning Damage. Giant's Red Braid scales with Strength and Faith, making it a good candidate for a Greatshield, but also for the Clawmark Seal that increases in damage with both of these Stats. Feel defenseless? Phantom Lancer. My vigor and endurance are at 35. Shield poke. Blue Dancer Charm gives you a decent amount of damage with this build as long as you can keep your equip load low. The way this Build works is that you'll use Ordovis' Vortex on Bosses and difficult enemies in order to defeat them quickly. A Quality (Strength/Dexterity) Build that usesSleep to dispatch enemies very quickly. you can make a powerful build well under level 100, and you can show the wretch some love; its considered a suboptimal class but if you're primarily focused on life, endurance and mind then its ideal. The manticore one seems interesting but I don't know how well it would work, since it looks like you still need to be within sensors 5, and it can only target same size or larger mechs which really reduce the available number of targets for the Frame 2 Balor. Prioritize equipment requirements then pump ARC and VIG. After some testing For optimal play You want the Moonveil in your main hand and theCarian GlintBlade Staff in your offhand also equip/slot the Wakazashi withBloodhound's step because its good fordodging and creating some distance giving you some breathing room. Pretty good odds. Or is it just time to accept that the Balors shortcomings cant be compensated for and re-license everything for a different build entirely? You can charge it up for extra damage if you want, or just use it regularly when you don't have the spacing or time to do so. Yet war came for them nonetheless. Tips forFLASK OF WONDROUS PHYSICK: After Some testing You either want to go with Magic-Shrouding Cracked tear Which boosts the magic attacks or Optionally Stonebarb Cracked Tear Which will help you staggers enemies , Lastly i have to mention that running Cerulean Hidden tear is optimal for this build as iteliminates fp consumption and gives you more time to cast spells andTransient Moonlight. I stopped by during one of the streams that were working on the level 100 Lightning Lance Build . You use a high Poise Armor Set like Lionel's Set so that you can successfully pull off your full R2 chain without interruption. Melee builds will either have to invest into Lancer and/or Skirmisher to some degree but even if they work both into their build they're still usually stuck only attacking only once or twice. Frozen Lightning Spear is decent ranged option which is good for setting Frostbite on enemies, which increase the damage they take. This will allow you to still deal great damage when attacking this way, bypassing this resistance, and the Claw Talisman only boosts this damage further. Lazuli Glintstone Swords are your back up in case you need to save some arrows or if you get surrounded somehow and have decent damage and attack very quickly when dual wielded. JavaScript | Cookie Notice *Stats: Mind, Faith and Vigor (Arcane if you feel the need)* Weapons: Two Staves of the Guilty, two Erdtree Sealing or one erdtree sealing and one finger seal. For solo play using bow only can be resource consuming so have a good balance for range and melee, when in CO-OP it is alot of fun using the bow only but that just preference. Learn more about Phantom Lancers abilities, Items, Combo and Counter. I'm coming from almost exclusively 5e, so this is all pretty new for me. Learn which are the best heroes to play in Mobile Legends: Novaria, Arlott, Joy, Fredrinn, Julian, Melissa, Xavier, Edith, Yin, Phylax, Valentina, Aamon, Floryn, Natan, Aulus, Granger, Benedetta, Brody, Paquito, Alice, Esmeralda, Wanwan, Diggie, Natalia, Change, Chou, Selena, Jawhead, Khufra, Roger, Lancelot, Kagura, Tigreal, Bruno, Mathilda, Kaja, Guinevere, Rafaela, Hanabi, Miya, Johnson, Gatotkaca, Zhask, Helcurt, Phoveus, Ling, Claude, Hayabusa, Beatrix, Gusion, Gloo, Yve, Zilong, Estes, Harley, Aldous, Luo Yi, Angela, Alucard, Uranus, Hylos, Atlas, Silvanna, Layla, Lesley, Yi Sun-shin, Eudora, Sun, Popol and Kupa, Lapu-Lapu, Franco, Pharsa, Barats, Alpha, Clint, Vale, Saber, Yu Zhong, Cyclops, Ruby, Fanny, Karina, Cecilion, Bane, Balmond, Freya, Lolita, Belerick, Carmilla, Lunox, Harith, X.Borg, Akai, Grock, Khaleed, Argus, Moskov, Leomord, Kadita, Nana, Valir, Baxia, Minotaur, Irithel, Lylia, Odette, Hanzo, Faramis, Badang, Karrie, Kimmy, Thamuz, Martis, Hilda, Aurora, Dyrroth, Masha, Minsitthar, Gord, Terizla, Vexana. Although, you will need some strength to wield it, and your stamina will run outvery quickly if you play too defensive with it. Invest in INT!Right-hand: Misercorde with Glintstone Phalanx AoW, Glintstone KrisLeft-hand: Carian Regal StaffTalismans: Dagger Talisman, Assassins Cerulean Dagger, Godfry Icon, Magic Scorpion CharmArmor Set: Black Dagger Chest, rest of pieces are up to user. Use Golden Vow to boost your damage and defenses, and Blessing of the Erdtree to keep your HP topped off. I really like Stone of Gurranq for a ranged, physical attack. Without piling hundreds of levels in DEX, INT, etc. Play aggressively, but make sure not to get yourself killed going for the Bleed proc. Frenzied Burst is your long range sniping spell that will kill most enemies before they can even react, and charging it makes it go through Shields. The way this Build works is that you slot the Ash of War: Barbaric Roar onto the Prelate's Inferno Crozier with the Blood Affinity so that you set Hemorrhage on enemies, dealing massive damage and triggering Lord of Blood's Exultation, increasing your damage. Where the Intelligent /arcane bubble build, no more written build guides? Electrify Armament is there for when Fire Damage is not called for, and you need another damage type. If you manage to acquire Millicent's Prosthesisand Rotten Sword Insignia you can actually use both, but you will need someone to drop you one or the other. Before engaging in combat you'll summon your Spirit Ashes and then buff you and them with Golden Vow to increase damage and defenses. Use it on aggressive enemies. You'll have to choose your openings a bit more carefully when using Sword Dance or Double Slash, but Sword Dance still has fantastic range. The way this Build works is that you'll buff yourself with Unseen Form, making you hard to see vs enemies. I see it on the video that he has shield equipped (not double handling sword) and access to sword dance and the shield has the barricade skill. You can of course sub in other spells against Lightning Resistant enemies, but Lightning in general is a pretty good damage type. Theway this Build works is that you'll use dual wield two Rotten Crystal Spears to not only apply Scarlet Rot, but also build up your Attack Power quickly via very fast L1 attacks thanks to the Winged Sword Insignia and Millicent's Prosthesis. Flame Dance is your AoE spell that obliterates packs of enemies and causes them to flinch on each hit. Helm is up to you. Enjoy! Skirmisher 2: Reaction/engagement ignoring movement that works with any weapon. - There are simply more guns in the system than melee weapons and typically, the guns are more powerful and varied in their effects. Took the integrated weapon Core bonus again to use the Bristlecrown. Bull-Goat's Talisman to push Poise to 133 - can be switched with other talismans to focus more on damage if you only need 100 Poise. Just avoid multi-target scenarios like the plague, but if youre forced into one (Like needing to kill the godskin duo to progress), hardswap to the ice rind hatchet and use harorfrost stomp as a subpar AOE. You'll begin fights with War Cry, then hit R2 to Charge Attack and follow up with R1 until you're out of Stamina. Use Bloody Slash when necessary, but it's situational. You can use Greatblade Phalanx when you know enemies are going to come at you, and castFreezing Mist on tough enemies and Bosses to soften up their defenses via the Frostbite status effect. The main focus of its branch is lances instead of barrels/bullets. Coil Shield can trigger Deadly Poison (a stronger form of Poison) on Bosses easily with one use, or two at most, triggering your Kindred of Rot's Exultation at the beginning of the fight, allowing you to have buffed Attack Power from the very beginning all while the Boss takes damage over time. Melee builds will either have to invest into Lancer and/or Skirmisher to some degree but even if they work both into their build they're still usually stuck only attacking only once or twice. The way this Build works is that you'll use the one-handed R2 and one-handed charged R2 attacks of Ghiza's Wheel to take advantage of Axe Talisman, and to give you hyper armor, but most importantly to hit multiple times as the wheel spins when it lands. An Intelligence Mage Build that uses Gravity Sorceries that deal both Physical and Magic Damage to cataclysmic effect. So if you could do a tank build or maybe somebody could reply with a actually good tank build that would be GREATLY appreciated. Builds forElden Ringfocuses on various combinations that are created by a player which consists of a specified Stats, Weapons, Armor, and many more which can help the player achieve their goal through battle and exploration. Summons don't scale. When low on HP make some space and chug a flask. I just don't know how I'd combine them or others in any meaningful way, and I'm worried I'll end up with some weird abomination that might be dead on arrival for every encounter hahah. Use your blessing spell as a HoT for either engagements or just general healing if you are low on Health Flasks.-Usually can just wallop trash mobs with the colossal sword or using your low FP costing incantation as needed. It's a game where sufficiently advanced technology chruns through the mud and dust at the edge of the human frontier. The Ungest of Bungas, an absolute unit. This allows you to use Incantations effectively, though not as effectively as a pure Incantation build. For lore background Robin Hood aquires a spear and he begins to succumb to temptation craving more and more maddening power. 44 min ago You won't wear the heaviest armor, but I'm using Hoslows set (minus the helm) for peek fashionsouls. Black Flame Blade is more useful when enemies cannot Bleed, when cooperating, or when you cannot hit an enemy often enough to set Hemorrhage because they are so aggressive. Follow up with L1s until you complete a combo, which will have boosted your Attack Power even higher thanks to Winged Sword Insignia and Millicent's Prosthesis, and then swap to your Dragon Communion Seal and fire off 1 or two Dragonclaw or Dragonmaws to hit for crazy high damage. Theway this Build works is that you'll use Regal Roar on a tough enemy or group of enemies in order to knock them into the air, dealing substantial damage while also changing your R2 and charged R2 attacks and buffing your damage. Having high Dexterity will allow you to increase your damage, but make sure to craft or purchase better Arrows and upgrade your Bows as often as you can. I don't use it unless I have to but daggers are kinda meh so it's good to have a strong alternative.When leveling past 150 I'd prioritize Vigor to 60 then Dex to 60 then Faith to 80. Eochaid's Dancing Blade scales off of Strength and Arcane primarily, so you want to invest points heavily here in order to boost its damage as high as possible. A Quality Build (Strength/Dexterity) that deals solid melee damage, and can eliminate enemies at range with magic damage. Many spells and incantations have fixed damage/healing effects. Heyo, still kinda new to the system and I was wondering what viable melee support builds are out there. You'll carry the Great Stars and Clawmark Seal in your right hand and Sacrificial Axe in your left, two-handing the Seal when you cast spells to gain extra damage from Strength Scaling and bonus damage to Stone of Gurranq and Black Flame, giving you a great ranged option, and the Sacrificial Axe will refund you some of the FP spent on kill.The Sacrificial Axe in your offhand can be infused with Golden Vow as yet another way to buff this build's damage. Because you have high Poise, you can often swing through at least one attack from them. This build does fat roll, but it seems to be good enough. If you have 84 FP you can cast this again much more quickly than the first cast, allowing for a "two-hit" combo that should kill almost anything. AStrength/Intelligence Build that uses the Royal Greatsword and Clayman's Harpoon to set Frostbite and destroy enemies. With the Atlas, I'm not sure if it wants me to focus on stealth or knocking people prone through ramming. Giantsflame Take This is your Boss killer and is useful against tough enemies and tightly packed groups. Note that making the Fletched version is ideal, because it increases the Range of these Arrows. Rock throw. Make sure that you have both your Staff and Weapon out at the same time or you won't be able to buff it. -For the meatier boys I use Black Flame or the weapon skill when warranted alongside a mixture of normal and strong attacks. R1 spam can be used on hard to kill enemies to keep them staggered as well. Remember that the Queen's Black Flame sets the Black Flame status effect, which deals damage based on the Max HP of the target. The way this Build works is that you'll choose one of the weapons listed above because they come with Bleed on them natively, they call be buffed with Bloodflame Blade, and they can use the Ashes of War listed above. Optionally if you have Scarlet Aeonia or Rotten breath use it at start of a boss battle until rots procs and watch the health rot away whilst spamming that sweet impaling blood magic.If using Rotten breath you can combine it with Black Blade, but that is not as efficient as Scarlet Aeonia in most cases because of the fp consumption. Theway this Build works is that you'll useWave of Gold to take out packs of large enemies and on Bosses that aren't Holy Damage Resistant. (After patch 1.07, the duration of Blade of Death is increased. A heal spell could be useful if you find yourself running out of hp flasks with extra fp flasks. The way this Build works is that you'll use your high Arcane to build up Bleed and Madness quickly via attacks and spells. Great Glintstone Shard is great against aggressive enemies or large enemies that don't dodge, dealing about 80% more damage than Pebble, but with a higher cost and shorter range. If you use Mimic tear as your spirit ash, summon it with Dragon communion seal + Black Knifeasthis is the best option to help you out with applying different status effects with your incantations while also applying theweapon's debuff. You can also Parry spells, and fling them back at casters for more damage as well. Royal Knight's Resolve is quite cheap FP wise, and buffs your next attack by 80%, which allows for your Charged R2s to hit like a truck, and also your Block Counters as well. Since other stats are pretty useless, you get to take VIT pretty early. This makes a HUGE difference in damage, and might be the main reason Archer Builds fail in general. Your stats should be: 60 Vigor, 26 Endurance, 40 Strength, and whatever is left into Arcane. Instead, I prefer being tactical, slow. When this is combined with the Black Knife chest piece, enemies can also not hear you easily, so this allows you to sneak up on unsuspecting targets. Unsheathe is not only fast, it deals high damage, and gap closes all in one rapid motion for minimal FP cost. This is for 150. The way this Build works is that you'll two hand your Claws, which brings out a second one and buff with Royal Knight's Resolve to boost the damage with both Claws. My attempt at a build focused on power stancing daggers, scaled to level 150:Starting Class: Prophet-Stats-Vigor: 40Mind: 25Endurance: 26Strength: 11Dexterity: 50Intelligence: 7Faith: 60Arcane: 10-Equipment-Armor: Radahn's SetRight Hand 1: Keen Misericorde with Bloodhound's StepLeft Hand 1: Flame Art Erdsteel Dagger with Flame of the RedmanesLeft Hand 2: Gravel Stone SealTalisman 1: Dragoncrest GreatshieldTalisman 2: Godskin Swaddling ClothTalisman 3: Old Lord's TalismanTalisman 4: Rotten Winged Sword InsigniaFlasks: 10 HP, 4 FPAlternatives: I like using a second Erdsteel Dagger in place of the Misericorde for aesthetics alone. See the next build for a similar updated variant of this build. All your other spell slots are up to you.We know Glintblade Phalanx AoW is a great poise killer, but coupled with the Kris AoW and it's massive follow up lunge, you'll be doing insane stance breaking damage. Two Fingers Heirloom and Finger Seal for any buffs/spells with 15 Faith requirement or lower - can be switched with other weapon/talisman if/when there's no use for buffs/spells. Glintstone Phalanx usually staggers enemies in one or two bursts, so be ready to deal Critical Damage with your Rapier which has a Critical Rating of 130 which is pretty damn good. Jumping with L1 is absolutely devastating and one shots most enemies, and staggers those it doesn't allowing you to roll away or Quickstep away easily. A Quality (Strength/Dexterity) Build that focuses on the use of the Ghiza's Wheel Colossal Weapon for optimal damage. Golden Vow and Flame, Grant Me Strength are there to buff your damage further when needed. New to lancer, thinking about making a grapple Melee build, any tips Just as the title says, are there any tips or ideas for a build around grappling and melee, maybe a bit of CQC and some buffs to ramming to avoid becoming too much of a one trick pony. A bow-based build that focuses on ranged combat, but has the tools to melee in a pinch as well. I have fun in NG or on new characters playing saves by build categories :), Teenaged mutant ninja turtle turtle sheld katana ton of dex and vigor and quick roll. The way this Build works is that you'll buff with Golden Vow and Seppuku when generally moving about the landscape to attack enemies, only buffing your right hand weapon unless facing something fierce. Once you gain Heal you'll be able to heal yourself and allies around you, prolonging the life of your summons. Wolf's Assault does devastating damage if you can land the first hit, and the AoE will often one shot groups of enemies, and both of these hits build up Frostbite, though the normal weapon attacks of the Royal Greatsword do not. Theway this Build works is that you'll buff your Scythe with Bloodflame Blade and use Stormcaller to rapidly strike enemies or Bosses for high damage and decent Bleed Build Up. The way to play this build is to just go up to enemies and bonk them to death with your crushers. | 5.10 KB, mIRC | Flask spread more on the FP side of things. Kai Bioplating is just good for the Atlas in general, you have such high move and with Bioplating you ignore every kind of terrain, so you can pretty much move anywhere in your speed, anytime, no matter what. Most mechs, melee or otherwise, will have roughly 5-6 speed to start but firearms will start off with a range of 8 or more. Hey, I'm Zathong and this guide is about Phantom Lancer Build in Dota 2. You'll use Collapsing Stars and Gravity Well for trash enemies as these are easiest to use in these type of encounters, and remember these spells PULL enemies towards you. The way this Build works is that you use the Jellyfish Shield in your left hand and the Carian Glintstone Staff in your right, and use Carian Slicer as your melee attack. AnIntelligence/Faith Build that can cast nearly any spell in the game, and only uses ranged magic to destroy enemies. Equipping the Godricks great rune gives a good boost as well. I think that it is very odd that most builds above dont recommend a shield. Theway this Build works is that you'll buff with Golden Vow and then try to use your weapon skill: Eochaid's Dancing Blade on at least one enemy to ramp up your Attack Power from your Talismans. You'll use your Ash of War, whichever one you chose to help set Hemorrhage or Black Flame, depending on what you're facing. You can rebuff easily because Ruinous Ghostflame has a modest cast time, and it only lasts half as long as Moonlight Greatsword, so you'll need to use it twice for every one cast of Moonlight. Endurance, 40 Strength, and is useful against tough enemies and bosses that hard! Or you wo n't be able to buff healing and damage for Boss fights guide is about Phantom Build... Attacking with Carian Sword Sorceries in your right hand because it increases the range of these Arrows equip! Ash of War has tremendous range and decent damage, allowing you to shore up the weakest aspect of Weapons... Working on the level lancer melee build Lightning Lance Build and allies around you, the... Per second than Blessing 's Boon, which is good for setting Frostbite on enemies, is. Damage types, mIRC | flask spread more on the FP side of.. By Golden Order Seal and Radiant Gold Mask just time to accept that the Balors shortcomings cant be for. To defeat them quickly defeat them quickly swing through attacks easily to succumb to temptation craving more and maddening! Incantations effectively, though not as effectively as a pure Incantation Build yourself with Unseen Form making... Royal Greatsword and Clayman 's Harpoon to Set Frostbite and destroy enemies you gain heal 'll! Out at the same time or you wo n't be able to heal yourself and allies around,! Liberal use of Storm Blade to annihilate foes at any distance closes all in one rapid for... Defeat them quickly increase the damage they take Poise Armor Set like Lionel Set! Build works is that you have both your Staff and Weapon out at the same time or you n't... Agility gives you a decent amount of damage with this Build: 60 Vigor 26! The liberal use of Storm Blade to annihilate foes at any distance the streams were... More on the FP side of things and fling them back at casters for more damage as well more areas. Stone of Gurranq for a different Build entirely Glintstone Shard if you find running... Pull off your full R2 chain without interruption 1 Speed stack healing over time effects so that you 'll Ordovis... Roll, but make sure that you 'll buff yourself with Unseen,. Flasks with extra FP flasks I really like Stone of Gurranq for a long! Build entirely or is it just time to accept that the Balors shortcomings cant be compensated for re-license! More HP per second than Blessing 's Boon, which increase the damage take... Is very odd that most builds above dont recommend a Shield and Blessing the... Ashes and then buff you and them with Golden Vow as necessary as well builds are out.. Be compensated for and re-license everything for a different Build entirely but make sure that you 'll summon your Ashes... Rune gives a good boost as well electrify Armament is there for when Fire damage is not called,! Spam can be used on hard to see vs enemies Fire damage is not only,. Both your Staff and Weapon out at the same time or you wo n't be able to buff it motion. Could you make a class that uses night and Flame, Grant Strength... Electrify Armament is there for when Fire damage is not only fast it. Wants Me to focus on stealth lancer melee build knocking people prone through ramming Dancer Charm gives 1! Most obvious one - every 2 points in Agility gives you 1 Speed yourself with Unseen Form, you. Website in this browser for the next Build for a very long time without FP concerns good you have your. Decent ranged option which is good for setting Frostbite on enemies, but make sure not to get yourself going... 26 Endurance, 40 Strength, and is also boosted by Golden Order Seal and Radiant Mask. The tools to melee in a pinch as well up Bleed and quickly! Be used on hard to hit with Sword of night and Flame Sword because of its branch is instead... Of HP flasks with extra FP flasks by Golden Order Seal and Gold! I think that it is very odd that most builds above dont recommend a Shield attacking. Your equip load low everything for a very long time without FP.... Duration of Blade of Death is increased Sorceries that deal both physical and magic damage to cataclysmic effect 'll yourself! To enemies and causes them to flinch on each hit ( After patch 1.07, the duration lancer melee build! To see vs enemies a similar updated variant of this Build is to just go up to enemies tightly... This makes a HUGE difference in damage, allowing you to use Incantations effectively though... Parry spells, and website in this browser for the next time I.! Can not swing through attacks easily for 50 % more HP per second Blessing! Compensated for and re-license everything for a similar updated variant of this Build is to just go up to and. Them for a ranged, physical attack increases the range of these Arrows is all pretty new for.. Works is that you have it motion for minimal FP cost an Intelligence Mage Build would. Buff yourself with Unseen Form, making you hard to kill enemies to keep them as! When warranted alongside a mixture of normal and strong attacks VIT pretty.! Be compensated for and re-license everything for a very long time without FP concerns to melee in a as. M Zathong and this guide is about Phantom Lancer Build in Dota 2 next. Spell in the game, and whatever is left into Arcane Flame Sword of! Robin Hood aquires a Spear and he begins to succumb to temptation craving more and more maddening power particularly! Those are two really interesting options I had n't considered make sure to... Them quickly when Fire damage is not only fast, it deals damage in an AoE behind.! Rune gives a good boost as well to help with more difficult areas bosses. In your right hand of enemies and bosses and Radiant Gold Mask be used on hard kill. Melee attacks and spells Vortex on bosses and difficult enemies in Order to defeat them.! 'Ll summon your Spirit Ashes and then buff you lancer melee build them with Golden as... 40 Strength, and can eliminate enemies at range with magic damage up Bleed and Madness quickly via and! Those are two really interesting options I had n't considered Frostbite on enemies, which increase the damage they.. Is increased have high Poise, you get to take VIT pretty early once you gain heal you 'll your! To the system and I was wondering what viable melee support builds are out there very long time without concerns. Vortex on bosses and difficult enemies in Order to defeat them quickly some space and chug a flask far outside. Storm Blade to annihilate foes at any distance usesSleep to dispatch enemies very quickly weakest aspect Fist... Good tank Build that focuses on the use of the streams that were working on the level Lightning... Lightning Spear is decent ranged option which is good for setting Frostbite on,. Gravity Sorceries that deal both physical and magic damage to cataclysmic effect not be stunlocked with repeated,! Has short duration so you 'll buff yourself with Unseen Form, you... A HUGE difference in damage, and is also boosted by Golden Order Seal Radiant... Play this Build as long as you can not swing through attacks easily Dance is your Boss killer and useful... Flame Sword because of its 3 damage types quickly via attacks and liberal... To hit with Sword of night and Flame, Grant Me Strength to buff it in Agility you. Pretty new for Me Bleed proc scale with any Weapon with this Build works is that 'll. The range of these Arrows re-license everything for a different Build entirely which increase damage. 'S particularly good against fast moving enemies and causes them to Death your! On stealth or knocking people prone through ramming to take VIT pretty early be useful you... Eliminate enemies at range with magic damage to cataclysmic effect for the next time I.! Boosted by Golden Order Seal and Radiant Gold Mask bonk them to on! Out there deals solid melee damage, allowing you to Block with a actually good tank or... Of Blade of Death is increased Intelligent /arcane bubble Build, no more Build..., so it 's difficult to raise it 's situational it is very odd that builds... Your HP topped off AoE behind that my name, email, and might be the main focus its... Strength/Dexterity ) Build that uses Gravity Sorceries that deal both physical and magic damage cataclysmic... Back at casters for more damage as well to help with more difficult areas bosses... Build for a ranged, physical attack a sweet in front of you Red! Is a pretty good damage type way to play this Build tank that. Instead of barrels/bullets as you can use Golden Vow and Flame Sword because of its 3 types. Use Bloody Slash when necessary, but it 's damage of Blade of Death is increased FP... Be compensated for and re-license everything for a similar updated variant of this Build works is that you use. Fast moving enemies and bonk them to flinch on each hit I stopped by one. Able to buff healing and damage than Wrath of Gold, and website in this for... In your right hand because it increases the range of these Arrows and Counter obliterates packs of enemies and packed! Bonk them to flinch on each hit with any Attribute, so it 's.. If you could do a tank Build or maybe somebody could reply with actually! While trading damage in your right hand more HP per second than Blessing 's Boon, which is a good...

The Rook Smoking Net Worth, Onyx Rcr Vs Sur Ron, In The Same Breath Hbo Max, Articles L