As she told Premium Beat, "What's the chance that anybody is actually going to see this video, and what's the chance that this band will ever be successful?" Question: I just re-discovered Climie Fishers 1988 hit song Love Changes Everything on YouTube and was wondering if you, or anybody else, could tell me more about the gorgeous ladies who appear in that video? This was a great interview with these ladies. When [Huey and I] were pretending to fight it was hard not to laugh."[8]. Hey Dawn,Thanks for sharing the Bon Jovi vid, had never seen that one and it's a doozy!! [13] As Lewis told Rolling Stone years later, "there isnt any harmonica. "[4] Cash Box called the song "doo-wop at its finest."[5]. She says she's clean now, but has found herself embroiled in a lawsuit with the Jackson estate, which she claims still owes her money for the iconic music video. The band's third LP, Sports (1983), is one of the best-selling pop releases of all time. Tough break. I had not heard of (or at least didn't remember) "Bongo Bongo." Since January . You mentioned the girl in the "shake me" video by Cinderella, but what about the blonde in "Nobody's Fool". I was blonde and wearing a blue dress with a diamond cut out center. Do you know how to reach her? Huey is seen trying to reconcile with his ex-girlfriend (Janet Cross). Um, no. I STILL cannot believe no one knows who the raven-haired babe in Scorpions Big City Nights video is, playing pool. Van Halen's "Feels So Good"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExavHET2c0She barely appears in this video - twice - but the shoot was long enough to switch swimsuits. Can you find who the actress in Motley Crue's 1989 Without You video is? The video ends with a family, who spent hours looking for an open space on the beach, finally locating one, only to be attacked by a shark underneath the sand that charges toward them. So its really cool to see what they are up to today & what it was like for them during those times. in 1986. She bore a strong resemblance to Nicole Eggert but was even more attractive, IMHO. ", The Truth About Huey Lewis' Separation From His Wife. author speaker "Batman & Bill" character pop culture archaeologist he. Liquid Rock EXA - I would be so thrilled if you'd spread word any way you can! [31], He married his manager's secretary,[6] Sidney Conroy, in 1983 in Hawaii. "Looking angry at Huey Lewis was tough," she said. The song and music video were smash hits, obviously, and everyone suddenly wanted to be in the Courteney Cox business. Menu. Hi Keith - not expanding this series at the moment! Sweet crush memories from my younger years. And we're not just talking about the musicians, either. I recently saw the video for Pineapple Face (a song from that album) for the first time and there she was! tj maui - She's already covered in the series: http://noblemania.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-girl-in-video-addicted-to-love-1986.html. [28], In 1985, Lewis sued Ray Parker Jr. over similarities between Parker's theme for the 1984 movie Ghostbusters and Lewis's "I Want a New Drug". Love the interview and see the girls and how they change. Some sites have said Jamie Presley. Huey Lewis was born in New York City. The days leading up to Easter were challenging ones at the College of the Holy Cross. Have you thought about making a book of this? At this point, he had adopted the "Huey Lewis" spelling, and the band was billed as Huey Lewis and the American Express. LOL! It rose to No. Thanks. I would like to know who the man is that was with her. She has described her imageas becoming "pretty much a cartoon character," which led to centerfolds in Playboy, regular appearances on Howard Stern's show, and a relationship with the comedian Sam Kinison. But the break didn't happened, and Cross had to settle for her backup career as a renowned architect. I would love for you to find the girl in the Rod Stewart video for Lost In You. I guess I was too lazy to look at the main page. For anyone roaring through puberty at the time, their work will never be forgotten. Thank you. Good luck to you!! How about the redhead in the Randy Newman "I Love L.A." video? Lewis was raised in Marin County, California, living in Tamalpais Valley and Strawberry,[5] and attending Strawberry Point Elementary School (where he skipped second grade)[6] and Edna Maguire Junior High School in Mill Valley. She quickly picked up parts in films like Masters of the Universe and Cocoon: The Return, and played one of Michael J. I conducted the interviews between January and July 2013. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. With them, MTV was born, and the radio star was officially on notice. No, now you needed to have the complete package. She's not a Playmate in this." A great surprise i found this. Great list and idea! Will help u as I can to share your info about these missing ladies! Who is the blonde girl in the 38 Special video "Fantasy girl"? Incredible and wonderful idea! 8,[18] while "I Want a New Drug",[19] "The Heart of Rock & Roll",[20] and "If This Is It"[21] all reached No. I've been looking forward this ever since you started dropping hints/asking questions on facebook. MarcGreat. The ex's friend then appears, smiling at Huey, and they walk away together toward the boardwalk. In the 2011 book "Dancing With Death," author Shanna Hogan claims that, "Marjorie whipped her hair around the stage while the band played," in the legendary music video. So I could never really figure that one out! Not the main girl, but one of the strippers who performs, the one with fantastic butt. It was great to see the interview, and to reminisce over old times. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipt1_N-6cl4. On Brown's advice, they changed their name again to Huey Lewis and The News. This is a fantastic project and I can't wait to see more of the interviews. [NOTE: I originally wrote that it does not have a girl in it, but after a reader corrected me in the comments, I made the tweak here. She's often erroneously credited as Rebecca DeMornay (but isn't). It must not have been that far from the truth for the English model, who was the toast of London at the time. I have really enjoyed reading your blog. 1 on the Billboard 200. The musicians had the big names, but these gorgeous gals quickly became the real stars of MTV. Stills from videos are copyright their respective labels. https://youtu.be/FMmBwCSk6sw. I think everyone knows Julianne aka the ex Mrs Springsteen. Thanks! This is incredible! None of it was familiar to me." Huey Lewis Facts & Wiki Where does Huey Lewis live? Great job you're doing here!, Keep Glowing Bro! No one told Courteney Cox life was gonna be this way. Electric Blue - Paris Jefferson. One person said it was Kristi Arthur of El Toro High school ('88). His aim was to continue playing music, though along the way he also tried other fields of work including landscaping, carpentry, wedding and event planning, as well as delivering and selling natural foods.[6][12]. The girl in the Electric blue film clip is Cassandra Delaney, john denvers ex wife. Hey just found your site. I can't wait to read these.Nice work on this. 7), the band's first hit.[16]. In 1971 Lewis joined the Bay Area band Clover. I'm afraid you're just too darn loud. Awsume time consuming job. "It fluctuates, but it's bad today; I go [on a scale of] one to . Jessica Hahn may be the most unlikely video vixen of all time. Shes from Halifax and so is Triumph. Actor: Back to the Future. Facebook gives people the power to. The girl in the music video for Cinderella - "I'm Coming Home". Joseph Cross is an actor who guest-starred on Law & Order and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. I'm a blind doofus. When Kinison recorded a rock album, unusual for a stand-up to say the least, he wanted Hahn as his co-star. as you, I had these same questions, but you went beyond an found her! While there he made friends with Lance and Larry Hoppen who later played with Orleans and Eddie Tuleja of King Harvest. It's been a tough time for the one-time music video regular, but this "groovy hippie chick," as ZZ Topper Billy Gibbons once described her, still knows how to use her legs, so that's something. The only thing I could find was that she is Cajun. Thoughts? It was director John Landis who talked Jackson into keeping her, saying, "Michael, she's a Playmate, but so what? But, considering her net worthhas been estimated at over $120 million, she can do just about anything she wants. See Huey Lewis full list of movies and tv shows from their career. Thanks Marc. 1 U.S. hit and was featured in the 1985 film Back to the Future, for which they also recorded the song, "Back in Time". 2-Glass Tiger "Someday" video, the two backup "singers" they look like sisters. The actor & musician is married to Sidney Conroy , his starsign is Cancer and he is now 72 years of age. [29], Lewis lives on a ranch near Stevensville, Montana. i80s - thanks! I agree. She even won PETA's "Sexiest Vegetarian Over 50" title in 2010, which kind of makes you want to give her tips a listen. His ex's friend (Sandra Wilder) observes Huey's frustrations and feels sorry for him. Signy [Coleman who] starred in Heart and Soul,. If you could identify her please let me know. [8] Lewis attended Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. I know a woman who claims she was one of the Robert Palmer girls and appeared in "Addicted to Love" and 2 of his other videos. After one last effort by Huey to win his ex back fails, he sits alone on the beach as the crowd fades. The klaxon called time after his $1,000 question, and he returned on the 22nd. So what happened to your favorite video vixens? In addition to playing clubs, he also toured as an opening act for HL&TN, Jefferson Starship, Joe Walsh and others. Sure, she was Playboy's Miss March in 1981, and was already working as a popular model, but the feature film roles in Romancing the Stone and Ghostbusters didn't come pouring in until her long-limbed turn on MTV. Thanks. Hello, who this sultry model was in the "Wild Horses" video by Gino Vannelli. Several of the girls were Emerson college students.one in particular was good friends with Cheap Trick. It's the followup video to "Shake Me" with the same twin sisters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipt1_N-6cl4We need to find this one out. He also stated that, given how much the industry has changed since their last album, he was unsure how they would sell the new material.[24]. Huey Lewis. On February 13, 2007, Lewis was interviewed on the podcast series Stuck in the 80s. Billboard called it a "guileless '50s throwback. One of the girls in the Centerfold video is Rochelle 'Rock' Joseph. What are the chances that FLO would be related to not one but two video vixens? Thanks for your help.-Johnny. Then again, it might not have been if she hadn't landed the part of a Bruce Springsteen super fan in his video for "Dancing in the Dark." Her name is Alison-Louise Mitchell, but I don't see her listed in your blog. Please email me at mtnobleman at gmail. ", The diagnosis was a true blow for Lewis, who told the reporter, "When it first happened, I thought I might as well kill myself." The carnival worker is John Means aka "Dr. Gonzo" a comedian who used to live in the SF bay area and was a friend of the band. She's moved to the country, north of Los Angeles, where she lives on a farm with bison, horses, chickens. felt I had outgrown it and wanted to use my real name. Join Facebook to connect with Janet Cross and others you may know. Earthquake vs. tornado. Heres one for you. It never dawned upon me that it's the same girl, but when I look at the capture from the end of the video above, then think back to the Scorpions video and in my mind, I play back the image of her standing there as Klaus Meine is walking through Alcatraz to see her one more time before he's executedYes! I don't know if you are still actively involved in this project, but the girl I've always wondered the most about is from Don Henley's "Last Worthless Evening" video. So maybe it was supposed to be her sister? She also appears, I believe later in the video stepping out of a car with one of the band members. Four singles from the album reached the top-10 of the Billboard Hot 100: "Heart and Soul" reached No. As the great-great-granddaughter of Central Park designer Frederick Law Olmsted, she was already part of the city's royalty, but her work with the Whitney Museum, the Bronx Public Library, and the Ace Gallery has allowed to her make a name for herself. And where? Kitaen would use her MTV fame to land a role on the sitcomThe New WKRP in Cincinnati, but the good times wouldn't last. Songs [ edit] Contents 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z The singer suffers from Mnire's disease, an inner-ear disorder, and can no longer hear music frequencies or hold vocal pitches. However, in an interview with journalist Jill Kramer, the artist revealed that things took a dark turn when his dad wanted to send him to prep school, and his mother emphatically didn't. Who's the girl in the "Electric blue" video by Icehouse and the girl on "Hungry eyes" by Eric Carmen, also, all the pretty girls in "Rhythm of love" by Scorpions. She is credited as just Revenge Girl Joanne. As it happens, emailed "Come On Eileen" woman today for round 2. Still, it would be interesting to hear if she remembered anything about the shoot, or if she's got any stories to tell. I am crowdsourcing to add to this series. Find where to watch Huey Lewis's latest movies and tv shows She's allegedly also in Poison's "I Want Action" and an REO Speedwagon video. This is so cool!! Huey Lewis and the News - Jacob's Ladder (1987) HQ Clay Culver 26.2K subscribers Subscribe 125 Share 7.2K views 2 years ago "Jacob's Ladder" is a 1986 song written by Bruce Hornsby and his. Sadly, Ray's struggles with drugs took over her life, and she was charged with cocaine possession in 1992. i can't remember her name but i know she was a penthouse pet. No luck yet on "Africa.". The girl is Kim Anderson. From way up in the comments. Sandra said the Scorpions video might have come after. The guy who Lewis wins the stuffed toy from ?Michael O'Keefe ?? From what I've read, the girl in Alice Cooper's "Poison" video (the one who goes topless, in the uncensored version), her name is Rana Kennedy. Please come out of retirement to find this woman! Best set of legs ever! Thanks for pointing it out to me. Any follow-up on the identity of the brunette gal in Chris Isaaks 1988 video "Dont make me dream about you"? In an interview with the blog Noblemania, Cross recalled the challenges of playing Lewis' irritable ex-girlfriend. The wildest visual style. Who is the girl wearing the trenchcoat in the Outfield's "Say It Isn't So" video? However, I would like to contact Alison. These days, she lives outside of Santa Barbara, designing jewelry and tending to a broken heart. shot on Sandras boyfriends boat; courtesy of Sandra. Why would there not be a girl in the video? She was on the shortlist for the role Denise Crosby got. Lewis had a planned solo album titled Back in Blue that was canceled in the mid-1990s due to living arrangement issues on the part of Lewis. Thanks! In 2010, Vanderpump debuted on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, instantly becoming a reality show superstar. That girl looks an awful lot like the girl in the Aha "Take On Me" video, whose name is Bunty Bailey. and who is ALSO the girl I suspect of starring in the Lou Reed video "I Love You Suzanne", but have also had no luck in verifying! Great idea, 1 teeny tiny little suggestion: why not have a Table of Contents for the interviews, attached either to the masthead or the sidebar. The band appears in various scenes on the beach, one of which features them singing the chorus while buried in sand with only their heads visible. These days Kitaen is focused on being a mother, along with her work with at-risk women. A fashion model and the former face of Chanel's Allure perfume, Gilchrist's career was already rolling by the time Robert Palmer came knocking. I hold the guitar while CC devile comes from behind me and plays it while I hold it. And was that person saying Kristi was in the video for "Shake Me," "Nobody's Fool," or both?

Cancer Career Horoscope 2023, Wot Blitz Tier List, Rago Fabrication Modular Storage Panel, Articles J