They have a very aggressive tread, yet ride extremely smooth. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 140/90-16 Rear BW Motorcycle Tire 71H MU90-16 (#141641409951). A 26x9-12 mounted on a 12x7 should measure around 25.5 inches tall. Features a non-directional tread. $0 - $500 Warranty. Validate that parts and accessories are either compatible between each other and your vehicle. Shop Wheels by Brand; Wheel Catalog; Wheel Visualizer; Services. This tire is designed for the demands of the rapidly growing UTV (side by side) vehicles. 12 ITP INNOVATION TRACTION PERFORMANCE Sidewall armor protects vulnerable shoulder area from penetration, greatly increasing reliability. I'd buy these again - I think they'll last much longer than the OEMs. More Details. Performance Innovative, non-directional design for awesome traction Smooth riding, superb handling Tread Design Tough rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance Construction 8-ply rated radial construction They perform exceptionally well on a variety of terrain from hard-pack trail, rocks, loose dirt, sand, and the added bonus of mud and snow though not specifically designed for that terrain. Let us know. The width of the rim, the air pressure, the weight of the vehicle & the tread life on the tire can all affect the height of a tire. Beware of other companies that do not include lug nuts & valve stems with their wheel sale, some wheels require a special type of lug nut to fit into the wheel and your stock lug nuts may not work. Deep tread. Eligible amount for free delivery excludes taxes and/or other applicable fees(ex: environmental taxes: tire or hazardous substance taxes). Went with ITP because they've treated me well in the past and they are made in the USA. Please try again later. - valuation laisse par l'acheteur(i***t (78)). Find your tires now! Subscribe to receive news, reviews, contests and more! Shop to confirm pricing for the size that fits your vehicle. If you wish to substitute the Chrome Lug Kit with a Black Lug Kit please contact us prior to ordering to verify availability and to ensure the change is made before the product has been packaged/shipped. Learn more about our free wheel warranty. Free shipping for many products! Delivery delays may vary depending on the carrier. Handle good and shed mud too. These tires lose a bit of traction on loose gravel, but they dig in almost everywhere else. ITP ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Wheels & Tires, Splash Guards & Mud Flaps for GMC Terrain, ITP ATV, Side-by-Side & UTV Parts & Accessories, Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. The black water evolution features a rigid 8 ply radial construction and it utilizes the most advanced features in tire technology. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2016, These tires have grip. I had ITP Baja Cross XD 26x9x12's on the front of my Polaris Ranger. Not to mention pureoffroad.com for great service and super fast shipping! Shipping time excludes weekends and/or holidays. They seem taller than 1" more the OEMs, maybe because of the tread depth, but maybe because the OEMs were well worn. $269.99, Starting from They look awesome on my RZR and ride real nice. model tires. We can always package any tire we offer on any wheel we offer and they will come to your door mounted and ready to bolt on to your machine. Exceptionally durable radial tire, the Blackwater Evolution provides a smooth, stable and predictabl. Please choose your vehicles details for specific results. ITP Blackwater Evolution 28-10-14 Kit includes 4 tires mounted on your choice of 14 inch wheels. 28-10-14 ITP Blackwater Evolution Kit as low as $1114.00 at MotoXMall. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Share. - These tires really hook up. Upgraded my Mule Pro FXT to 28x10x14 Evos (w/lift) and am more than happy. Learn More. Subscribe now! This tire is specifically engineered for performance on side x side UTV applications, and is built to exceed the demands of your machine. The 5+2Offset, for most models, is closer to a stock offset. If you put 2 in your cart you would just receive 2. what does the R mean in 25 x 9r x 12? The Mud Lite II is a new twist on a proven classic for SxSs and ATVs. Enhance this page - Upload photos! excellent tire! I also picked about about 4 MPH switching from 26'' to 28'' tires. Please note : Kimpex Canada ONLY sells and ships in Canada. I only rated them at 4 stars, but I bet they deserve 5 after I climb to tree line. Note: When mounting oversized tires on your ATV or UTV, be sure to check for proper fitment and tire clearance. Got the items sooner than I expected and they did all the work. Narrow My Search. It represents the time needed by the supplier to prepare and ship the products after receiving your purchase order. Made in the U.S.A. Package of 4 Tires and 4 Wheels mounted with Center Caps & Lug Nuts. Buy Online . Its all-new Tough Tread rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance for extended tire life. Fast delivery and thanks for working with me on returning the first set I changed my mind on after seeing. Exclusive Find your tires now! No more than 4 items can be selected at a time. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 6P0102 Itp Blackwater Evolution Mud Terrain Atv Tire 28X10r14 at the best online prices at eBay! If you have a heavy UTV/RTV this would be my pick of all the tires I have tried. Please choose your ride to validate the compatibility of the product. We are your #1 source for ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires at great prices in Michigan. Utilizing the most advanced tire technology, the Blackwater Evolution has been developed specifically for the distinct demands of the latest side-by-side vehicles. muffler repair, engine diagnostics, wheel alignment, car batteries, fleet repair, tire repair, suspension repair and . Kits by Type. People who viewed this item also viewed. ($), Shipping cost: Specifically designed for high horsepower UTV and SxS vehicles, the 8-ply rated Coyote tire is a rad You can feel confident riding the Ultra Cross R Spec tires during extreme desert racing. Great job Pure Offroad! ITP BLACKWATER EVOLUTION TIRE & WHEEL PACKAGE - 15 INCH Features an innovative new non-directional tread design for outstanding traction and "tough Tread" rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance. IRC WF-920 120/90-18 Front Bias Motorcycle Tire 65H MR90-18 (#143319560238), Conditions d'utilisation des modes de paiement. Just bought a set of these and just like all orders from Pure Offroad they arrived super fast and ready to go. Les meilleures offres pour Kit 4 ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires 30x10-14 on Sedona Rukus Green Wheels IRS sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spcificits des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! Quality is assured because its engineered and manufactured right here in the U.S.A. Make sure that you have everything to allow the installation or use of the product. Going places in 2wd that I had to use 4wd with the factory tires. ITP gave this tire an all new "tough tread" rubber compound which offers excellent tread life and durability. - valuation laisse par l'acheteur(g***m (224)). Great for mud and Rocky terrain. which included new valve stems. Thanks, What is the weight limit on 28x10x14 Blackwater Evolution ? For consumers. Something went wrong. Non conveyable fee, + Book now. With 4 convenient locations to serve you, quality products and great prices, you've found your go to source for auto service Michigan! All Terrain Kits; DOT Tire Kits; Mud Tire Kits; Radial Tire Kits; UTV Wheel Kits; Kits by Brand. The Cryptid tire specializes in conquering the gnarliest muck. This 8-ply-rated radial tire features a unique non-directional tread design that provides awesome traction while maintaining a smooth ride and precise, balanced handling. The 4+3 Offset, for most models, will push the wheels out about 1 to 1.5 Inches from where a stock wheel sits, giving you a wider stance. Refresh your browser window to try again. Learn more Buy it with + + . CHEAPEST pricing for sale online, call BB Wheels today at 320-333-2155 to order your Itp atv utv tires! The ITP Terra Hook tire is a high performance all-terrain tire that offers nine sizes to fit a wide range of vehicles. Designed with multi-angled channeled lugs, the Terra Hook's unique non-directional tread design delivers traction and performance over roots, rocks and other trail conditions. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kit 4 ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires 26x9-12/26x11-12 on ITP SS312 Black H700 at the best online prices at eBay! Universal Blackwater Evolution Radial Tires by ITP. It was a huge success and quickly became one of the most sought after tires for most 4x4 ATV riders. After all, you don't want to face rocks and mud without the proper equipment. We are a family owned & operated company with an A+ BBB rating and 5 star reviews, so you confidently order your 25x11r12 Itp Blackwater Evolution tires . KG Powersport Stuff is an online retailer of parts and accessories for ATV UTV Models located in Enoch, Utah. ITP Blackwater Evolution Radial ATV Tires The original Black Water tire was first introduced in 1989 by ITP. ITP Blackwater Evolution Radial ATV Tires. The ITP BlackWater EvolutionTire and Wheel Kits come mounted for your ATV or UTV. Fast Delivery. Position: RearRim Size: 12Tire Application: All-TerrainTire Construction: RadialTire Ply: 6Tire Size: 25x11x12Tire Type: ATV/UTVInnovative new non-directional design for awesome traction. Tire provides traction maintaining a smooth ride and balanced handling. They are much more stable in the sidewall and dont sway with the weight like others. This product is not compatible with your ride. (4) Black Center Caps for ITP Delta Steel wheels - only fits 4/110 Bolt Pattern (#364200112310). Compare. . This listing is for part or sub-assembly number given below only. during the first 25% of tread wear. We were unable to complete your request. $209.99, Starting from Add to Wishlist. Some items available for purchase online can also incur additional delivery costs due to excess weight or size. There are no reviews for Le Bintje Club, France yet. List of part numbers that are compatible with the Kimpex number : Starting from ITP Tires' Blackwater Evolution. 8-ply Rated Radial. Tornado. Login; Cart 0 items - Subtotal $0.00; Lapeer 810-272-3333. View Options. edit. . Wheel Spacers; Tire Wheel Packages. The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. This 8-ply-rated radial tire features a unique non-directional tread design that provides awesome traction while maintaining a smooth ride and precise, balanced handling. The upgrade to her machine makes my 850 look like a toy now. these tires performed excellent and I have zero complaints ! Unable to add item to List. my original purchase was the clinchers but I got a text saying they were going to be 4-5 weeks out ? I put these on my 2WD Mule and was going thru mud holes I never even would have attempted with my old stock tires and rims. It's 100% free, it optimises your website experience, it gives you access to exclusive content, promotions and more! Wheel & Tire Buyer's Guide. Sidewall Armor protects the vulnerable shoulder area from penetration, greatly increasing reliability. Consultez le panier pour en savoir plus. . Please try again. manufacturers do provide limited warranty coverage against such damage on certain Exceptionally durable radial tire, the Blackwater Evolution provides a smooth, stable and predictable ride. It was the industry's first tire designed for riding in the mud. I like the full 1-inch tread depth and the open lug spacing that cleans out very well in mud. This swamp monster features mud-churn With a 1,000-pound load rating, the SS316 offers contemporary styling to make your ride stand out in Strong, lightweight and a striking appearance make this one-piece aluminum wheel a great choice for From the desert to the dense forest trails, the versatile Terra Cross R/T was designed to overcome a SS312 joins the proven SS Alloy line as one of the strongest, lightest and best looking one-piece al Quadcross MX2 andQuadcross MX Pro Lite for motocross racing. Please contact a store near you. I know those were also ITP tires so Im hoping that this particular tire doesn't develop the same characteristics later on. These tires really eat mud! Built using ITP's advanced process to exact QS 9000 quality specifications. I purchased a set of 4 of these tires to replace OEM tires on a Kubota RTV500. I get a little rumble at 5-10mph on hard surfaces, but nothing too bad. Vehicles require a specific size. Read More. Tire provides traction maintaining a smooth ride and balanced handling. The Black Water Evolution is truly one of the best all-terrain tires we have ever tested on an ATV (and soon we will test them on a UTV). Blackwater Evolution. All prices are per tire. Blog; Credit; Customer Reviews; Employment; Surveys . It's a non-directional, eight-ply, all-terrain radial available in 25-, 26-, 27- and 30-inch sizes for 12-inch . Small disappointment. here ($), Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. to find out more. Pure Offroad was spot on with pricing and prompt delivery. The Ultra GT tires are designed for golf cart use on hard surfaces. We stock the majority of what we sell to ensure you get a great price and your order is shipped in a timely fashion. + - 8 ply radial construction Its extended wear compound deliv All Trail XLT tires are designed for golf cart use on hard surfaces. We understand that buying new tires can be overwhelming, let us ease the way with our low prices and convenient shipping right to your door, or directly to your favorite tire installer. Does that give me all four tires? All-new "Tough Tread" rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance. Good looking tire as well. All new Tough Tread rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicles details below. . Fitment for other machines is available - Browse our wheel and tire kits for, If you have any questions or concerns about fitment please contact us by email or phone. ITP Blackwater Evo. With our selection of quality brands and expert advice, we help boost your vehicle's performance and make a statement on or off the road. Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2014. For eligible Continental and Nexen tires, the Ok Thanks. These tires are an inch bigger (25") but the wheel size was the same, and they fit without any clearance issues. 14 Contour de l Eglise, 62120 Mametz France + Add phone number Website + Add hours. $309.99, Starting from I had previously tried the BajaCross tire and though I was satisfied with the traction, I continuously had problems with the rubber developing small cracks at the corner between the tread and the sidewall and then would develop leaks. I put these tires on STI HD2 14'' rims that really set my buggy off. Wheels. The picture doesn't do them justice! Please refresh and try again. Utilizing the most advanced tire technology, the Blackwater Evolution has been developed specifically for the distinct demands of the latest side-by-side vehicles. Great SERVICE! This product is from a small business brand. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kit 4 ITP Blackwater Evolution 32x10-15 on SB-4 Beadlock Matte Black 550 at the best online prices at eBay! It was a huge success and quickly became one of the most sought after tires for most 4x4 ATV riders. The tires are sold individually. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Very good traction!! Please do not confuse with the receiving date which could vary among carriers. 8-ply Rated Radial. 140/90-16 Rear BW Motorcycle Tire 71H MU90-16 (#141641409951), IRC WF-920 120/90-18 Front Bias Motorcycle Tire 65H MR90-18 (#143319560238). I wish I could post a picture! From an oil change or brake repair to auto air conditioning repair, muffler repair, engine diagnostics, wheel alignment, car batteries, fleet repair, tire repair, suspension repair and Pennsylvania state vehicle inspections, we do it all. A Road Hazard is defined as hitting something unforeseen in the road and causing Great Tires! Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Buy Tires Online Nationwide, Lowest Prices, Quality Tires. Guys this is an awesome tire, great tread design and a very smooth ride to go with it, haven't had the opportunity to challenge any mud yet but feel very confident that they will handle it with ease. When it comes to auto repair in Michigan, we pride ourselves on being your number one choice. . ITP Blackwater Evolution Mud Terrain ATV Tire 28x10R12 Brand: ITP 33 ratings | 14 answered questions $18583 See more About this item Innovative new non-directional design for awesome traction See more product details Additional Details Small Business This product is from a small business brand. Part # 6P0060 " costs, and any other service fees are not included. Is this price for 2 tires? ITP Blackwater Evolution is 8-ply-rated radial tire featuring a unique non-directional tread design that provides awesom . We also stock a wide selection of tires from all the top brands in the industry including Goodyear Tires, Dunlop Tires, Kelly Tires, and many more. SHINKO SR777 HEAVY DUTY HD H.D. Wheels, Tires & Parts; Wheel & Tire Packages; Share | Add to Watchlist. Taxes, installation I'm not a mud-rider or a rock crawler, but these seem to be a great fit for a non-specialized all-rounder. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The ITP Terra Claw features a unique alternating angled tread pattern to provide ultimate traction i Premier high-performance 10-ply radial tire. 2016 - 2023 Kimpex - All rights reserved, Eligible amount for free delivery excludes taxes and/or other applicable fees. ITP Blackwater Evolution tires have a unique non-directional tread design that is sure to provide your off-road machine with awesome traction, while maintaining a smooth ride and precise, balanced handling. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It features a non-directional tread design that grips extremely well while driving forward and in reverse. Sidewall Armor protects the shoulder area. If you are interested in a mounted setup and don't see what you are looking for on our store please let us know. It's about speed. The casing is strong to oppose punctures or abrasions. Thanks, ITP Delta Steel ATV Wheels, 12 inch Black (with optional mounted tires). Made in the U.S.A. Package of 4 Tires and 4 Wheels mounted with Center Caps & Lug Nuts. Droits d'auteur 1995-2023 eBay Inc. Tous droits rservs. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in ourCookie Policy. I put them on the rear of a Polaris Ranger and they took all the sway out of it, gives it a very stable platform. Please try again. For eligible Hankook or Kumho tires, the coverage is free replacement All Payments on our site are handled securely through PayPal and we NEVER sell customers information. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. KG has been selling powersports products since 2003. irreparable damage to the tire. So if I put 2 in my cart. Sidewall Armor protects the shoulder area. all my friends want to put these tires on their sxs's and I don't blame them. Free Shipping To Lower 48 States . Unclaimed. Offered in a gloss black with milled edges, the ITP Momentum Wheel has and impressive design and s. More Details. CST Tire Kits; EFX Tire Kits; Estimate Their Tough Tread rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance for . Car Care Tips; Deals; About. my riding buddy's and I have to travel about 2 miles of pavement before we hit the trails - the tires are kind of sketchy on the pavement but on the trail they are all business! Tire fee, Enter your postal code to confirm your expenses as some fees vary depending on the shipping location, Quantity

Art Of Falling In Love Ending, What Does Be An Early Applicant Mean On Indeed, Linda Lee Couch Parole 2020, Cuantos Hijos Tuvo La Reina Ester De Persia, Beretta 1934 380 For Sale, Articles I