Naruto then gets up and defeats the controlled Menma, similar to how Minato defeated Tobi. This story is gonna revolve around Naruto's brother, Menma Uzumaki (Namizake for plot purposes) and his suspicious comeback to avenge the mysterious clans of Konoha. Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki's first child is gonna go against his own little brother. You have many adventures and romance and friendships. The dark side of kurama is in menma, neutral kurama in minato, and narutos kurama in naruto obviously. Qual a importncia da manuteno preventiva em ar condicionado? Born on October 10, Mamoru also goes by Ru-Chan and Ruru-Chan. Menma x Charasuke x Menma. I think it is the opposite of Naruto. He has a great sense of passion for his chosen cause, which is inherent in his personality. In a world where Wizards and shinobi co-exist, Mikano Uzumaki, Naruto's twin and Sasuke's best friend, can't wait to go to Hogwarts. It is also possible that Dark Kurama had something to do with it. All rights reserved. Natsumi Uzumaki(Uzumaki Natsumi, ) was a Genin-level kunoichi in Konoha and the twin sister of Uzumaki Naruto. What does it mean to cut a deck of tarot cards? Infelizmente ele chega na poca que a Akatsuki estava caando os bijuus e iniciando uma guerra.No meio de tanta confuso o que poderia acontecer? Menma, Naruto's brother. After the death of his parents, Namikaze Menma must take up the mantle of King of the small but powerful kingdom of Kyryoku. A chakra control exercise. Unlike Naruto, Menma fully embraced his world's version of Kurama and became evil. Lad You tell me Naruto, however, had evidence that his sister was never supposed to be his sister, at all. Menma shows her presence to the group in order to prove that she is indeed real. ", Naruto, Self/Character-Insert/Twins!Verse (Continued). This is Menma from the movie Road To Ninja. He's going to be more of a prodigy than the likes of Indra Otsutsuki. Naruto was born with two siblings on the same day. He has been shown to be arrogant, belittling Sakura during their confrontation. What if His Last Name Wasn't True? Personality: He a quiet and introverted person. His preference for doing things orderly helps him find new and intelligent ways of getting things done. But what if they take Naruto as priority and his twin is long A girl was new to Konoha High. After graduating from the Academy, Menma became a member of Team Kakashi alongside Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha. Because I can't repeat this enough. Soon afterwards he and Naruto joined the Academy. Where he is the light, she is darkness. Name: Menma Uzumaki. That is when Menma learned about The 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze. Why was Menma in the flower we saw that day? He used to protect Naruto from bullies and villagers when they were young. Book 1 (Version 2), Hatake Kakashi/Original Female Character(s), Kankurou (Naruto)/Original Female Character(s), Uchiha Shisui/Original Female Character(s), Kankurou (Naruto) & Original Female Character(s), Orochimaru (Naruto) & Original Character(s), Original Character & Hyuuga Hinata & Uchiha Sasuke & Mitarashi Anko, Namikaze Minato & Uzumaki Kushina & Uzumaki Naruto, I'm carrying the whole ItaNaga fandom on my shoulders rn, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village Never Fell, Konohagakure | Hidden Leaf Village Has Issues, One is blond the other is a red-head because i can and i will, Nagato & Naruto & Menma are Kushina & Minato's kids, Menma will make him get his shit together by pulling a canon Naruto and beating his sorry ass, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama is a Little Shit, Uzumaki Naruto/Original Female Character(s), A bunch of random women from other anime Ive watched, Dai-nana-han | Team 7 (Naruto) & Original Female Character(s), Uzumaki Naruto & Original Female Character(s), Uchiha Sasuke/Original Female Character(s). Uzumaki Mamoru is the twin brother of Naruto. They're twins. I hope you all will enjoy this fic, but it will not be updated regularly due to my own mental instability. Before Shinobi there were wizards. Menma Uzumaki (, Uzumaki Menma) is a character that appears in Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie as the main antagonist. "Mito hadn't always been Mito -but that doesn't change the fact that she's still (Namikaze-) Uzumaki Mito now. In addition, Menma began kidnapping shinobi with rare Kekkei Genkai, which attracted attention from the other villages and deemed him as an S-ranked criminal. He enjoys learning new things and loves learning techniques. Also, due to the fact, only Jinta can see her, she can communicate with the others in the group using her notebook, and only her notebook, although Menma does wish to be able to talk to the other members. Como calcular o valor da centena no jogo do bicho? Menma looks virtually identical to Naruto, though his blond hair has become black having given into hatred, and he wears it in a longer and more shaggy-looking style, similar to his father's. He is a person who has a staunch belief in his instinct and gut feeling. Before Chakra, there was devine Magic. Each have to deal with the hardships of being a ninja as well as being PROCESS OF REWRITING He started out, much like Naruto, as a hard-headed kid, always making trouble for his elders. Post a journal. Minato likely wanted them to be normal. Chapter 1 - Introductions. Not long after, the village was attacked by several Ame-nin teleporting in the village's grounds with a summoning seal. For Menma from the Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, see. His parents found her in the forest on the way to Konohagakure village ( the Just some things you should know: Mamorus hatred towards his father was much more than Narutos because his father sealed his yin chakra, one of the demon foxs most potent evil chakras. He also has an ability to blast away targets and repel enemy attacks. Much of the confusion over Naruto maybe having a brother stems from the feature-length anime Road To Ninja: Naruto The Movie which was produced by Studio Pierrot and released back in 2012. It was considered the king of the Bijuu. And they both harbor tailed-beast. What he didn't expect was to be rescued by a feisty redhead Uzumaki and definitely not to get proposed by the said redhead on a spot. Tobi then takes control of Menma's body and personally begins to extract the Nine-Tails out of Naruto. He is also a skilled ninja, and he has always been better than Naruto at everything. When Naruto found out that he possessed a legendary Bloodline (Mokuton, to be exact) that allowed him to make almost anything plant life- related, he was elated. When Tenten was framed for treason against the village, Menma worked diligently to clear his friend's name. He is open, and she has many secrets. Get paid for your art. This is a parallel to where Naruto's name originates. For Menma from Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie, head to Menma Uzumaki. He didn't know how to feel until he thought about his life. Heres the confusion explained. That is until he was walking down the street and another child ran away from him. A missing-nin and S-ranked criminal, Menma is considered a highly dangerous ninja, able to effortlessly defeat other jinchriki like Yugito Nii as well as several of Konohagakure's top-level ninja. In form of a pair of twins that are not really happy with the arrangement. Menma is a very kind and cheerful girl with a very air-headed nature and she often worries about others before herself, especially when it comes to Jinta "Jintan" Yadomi. [2], When Menma and his team found Neji using his usual (for this world) perverted antics on Tenten, Menma was asked to set Neji right about his actions. In addition, Menma was disgusted by the feeling that Naruto gave him, a feeling that grew stronger when he realised that Naruto was exactly the same as him, solidifying his resolve in wanting to kill Naruto. Unlike Naruto, he lacks the seal that restrains the Black Nine-Tails, allowing it to greatly augment his power. He wanted to stay right where he was so he wasn't spotted but against his better judgment he found himself going towards the register. Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts! Menma, the girl who passed, became a ghost. The most notable feature is the whisker marks on his cheeks that appear more profound and darker than Narutos. Derived from these traits are also an incredible healing factor and longevity. Using this knowledge, he talked to the higher-ups and convinced them of Tenten's innocence. Shortly afterwards he hear a deep voice say "Put the money in the bag!". "You found me.." "If the dog of the day on the television is female, Jintan's doing something bad.". Ultimately, Hinata confronted Tenten about her new attitude, taking her scroll to force Tenten to apologise. Menma Uzumaki (, Uzumaki Menma) is a character that appears in Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie as the main antagonist. Menma poda contestarle algo mundano para salir del paso. Menma is also well-respected within the village, as he could personally spoke with the higher-ups of the village about Tenten's situation, and helped her being freed from jail. Mamoru wont hesitate to self-sacrifice for a more significant outcome when the time comes. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Some Naruto fans believe that the legendary manga and anime character isnt an only child after all, but does he really have a brother? Pairing is Naruto x S What if Our Beloved Blonde Wear A Loud And Obnoxous Mask? She had dull black hair and black-steel eyes. As Menma began to push back, Hanz, the Amegakure leader, summoned an additional giant salamander. 5 Insane Reasons, How to train your Golden Retriever puppy to bark at strangers, How to get slime out of hair (fast and easy), Best and Reliable Foldable electric Wheelchair for Adults and Seniors [2022], How to Remove Eyelash Extensions? Of course, chaos ensues. However, just because he's the oldest, doesn't mean he's loved. Is Menma Naruto's brother? Like Naruto, he was also hated and considered an outcast by the village. Ino is m Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, Still not sure if I'm going to continue it either, since the parents ironically didn't think of more than one name, and there's no way they'd have named her 'Naruko' either nuh-uh. Shisui Uchiha expected to get caught and his remaining eye to be stolen, so he was ready to die. Having a hard childhood and being a protective brother, he has grown a strong sense of compassion. Unfortunately, he arrives at the time when Akatsuki was hunting the bijuus and starting a war.In the middle of all this confusion, what could happen? Imagine my surprise when I am born into a night of chaos only to realize I'm in the universe of my favorite anime of all time Naruto. Now, these mysterious beings have returned, and sooner or later, life as they know it in the elemental nations will change forever! Unfortunately, that didn't solve every problem. The Villagers treated them like trash, no worse than trash they treated them like monsters. How do you make true polymorph permanent? He is the son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze in the alternate universe of Konohagakure, thus making him the Naruto Uzumaki of that world. )They'd just won the war and were ready to live their dreams. *I do not own the original story, content, or characters, but am adding my own OC(s) and using a modified AU as my setting, keeping the story natural and as close to the original as possible while making some changes**This is a very slow burn, so no pedo stuffs. Mitsuha along with her twin Brother Naruto was born on the night of October 10th to Minato Namikaze (the Fourth Hokage) and Kushina Uzumaki (the second jinchriki of the Nine-Tails). Deidara: middle brother being 2 minutes older than naruto, studies artistic gymnastics in college. They will have each other. This Menma is from TenTen's dream in the Infinite Tsukiyomi. He used to protect Naruto from bullies and villagers when they were young. Work Search: When Uzushiogakure never falls but is weakened by the siege, to make amends and not break alliance with Konoha, they're proposed to arrange a marriage between two heirs- Which just happen to be the oldest Uzumaki heir, Nagato, and the oldest Uchiha heir, Itachi. If you just try hard enough.. Menma's hatred has allowed him to bond with and better control the Black Nine-Tails, and he is able to create and control living entities composed of its chakra, which are known as the Nine Masked Beasts. You're no What if Naruto was given to the Uchiha clan and was trained to be a prodigy among prodigies but when the Uchiha clan was killed Naruto and Sasuke unlocked the Sharingan Preview-"I won't teach some power-hungry bastards Magic, I'll only teach those worthy of it, and you can't force me either!. This resulted in Tenten attacking Hinata, to which Menma quickly intervened, stopping the conflict from continuing by giving Tenten back her scroll. He realized he was the 4th hokages son. Mamoru is a highly intuitive, caring, and complex individual who likes to do things systematically. Backstory: He lives by himself in a small apartment. Since this will not have the back and forth, it may be more difficult to discern the timeline of events, so I'll do my best to explain the timeline in the notes. He died a hero, and the Uzumaki siblings were doomed to a cruel life. In fact, almost every ship doesn't happen until endgame. He is also the jinchriki of Kurama's counterpart: the Black Nine-Tails. Menma Uzumaki is the main antagonist in the animated movie Naruto Shippuden Movie 6: Road to Ninja who happens to be a version of Naruto Uzumaki from an alternate universe which Naruto and Sakura ended up as the result of being subjected to Obito Uchiha's Infinite Tsukuyomi. The ONLY reason ships are even tagged is because of the end-game, and NOT because anything flirtatious or romantic happens involving any underage characters. Menma lied about her wish, and she returned to have her wish fulfilled and at the end, it was fulfilled and she disappeared. The ONLY reason ships are even tagged is because of the end-game, and NOT because anything flirtatious or romantic happens involving any underage characters. Mamoru has pitch black hair styled as his father with sky blue eyes, wearing a fishnet t-shirt, black capris, and a short-sleeved black jacket. Menmas existence is what led some viewers to assume that Naruto (who is a tad overpowered) had a brother, but in reality, hes more a mirror world version of Naruto rather than a sibling. Although he doesn't display any kind of tailed beast transformations, he is able to completely unleash the fox, using it in a manner similar to a summon. He loves his brother dearly and would do anything for him. What kind of character is Menma in Anohana? Menma Uzumaki is Naruto's older twin brother their quite opposite Menma likes to train and work hard unlike Naruto he doesn't do pranks at all unless they deserve it they both have the 9 tailed Fox inside of them and have the same goal to be hokage Natsumi Uzumaki After being possessed by Tobi, Menma gained a Sharingan in his right eye and access of many of its abilities, including Tobi's Kamui for teleportation and intangibility. Menma shows her presence to the group in order to prove that she is indeed real. He is of both uchiha and uzumaki clan. As the jinchruki of the Black Nine-Tails, Menma possesses vast reserves of especially strong chakra. In battle, he can access the Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, greatly augmenting his physical parameters and allowing him to sense negative emotions. OCs. He then starts to fight Naruto himself and clashes his Spiralling Ring with Naruto's Wind Release: Rasenshuriken. Obito took Menma's body as his own to interact with the world he created while using the youth to battle Naruto. Then one great, tailed, furry surprise turns her life upside down and things start falling apart. 3.) Helen Armitage is a freelance writer based in the UK who has been writing online since late 2013. This story is a What If. He eventually grew out of it and became a talented ninja in his own right. KALOPSIA, n. Delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. At the end of the day, however, Naruto is in fact an only child and has no brother (or a sister either). The Right Order to watch Danganronpa Anime, Ranboo Biography: Age, Height, Net Worth And Rest Everything, Why Does Your Father Hate you?

Ralph Hart Attorney St Louis, Foodland Poke Recipe, Articles I