You can contact all of the Families and see photos of our puppies through adult on our Facebook page. We provide them with the best life, diet, exercise and health care. It is not healthy for a giant breed to be confined in a small space. The Breeders listed are organized by state. The breed was recognized by Englands Kennel Club in 1925 and 1927, the Irish Wolfhound Club of America was established. carolesilverthorne@comcast.net, Tamara Dunn Our Irish Wolfhounds are treated as part of our family and we all spend our days and nights together. 2 talking about this. Stevelevaniws@gmail.com, Joseph Roland WebWe're committed to quality. And he will see by each mans face whether he be ill or well disposed to thee. Kennel: Ianina's Irish Wolfounds Kennel: Bad Wolf Irish Wolfhounds Buyer has paid the balance in full of $2,500 to Seller for the purchase of a healthy Irish Wolfhound puppy. Do you have experience raising a puppy of any breed? SUBSCRIPTION PLANS MEAN YOU NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER TO ORDER YOUR DOG FOOD AGAIN! Listings of manufacturers, practitioners, publications, suppliers, or links to commercial or non-commercial sites do not constitute an endorsement on our part. Most breeders have a contract that you must agree to and sign when buying a puppy. We raise and live with healthy happy Irish Wolfhounds. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. giantessxtina@gmail.com So if you are ready for a big, tall, family-loving hound then please consider the Irish Wolfhound. Our goal is to directly improve the health and longevity of the breed. Facebook 307-214-0481 Matching a puppy to the right home is best done after 9 weeks of age, as is liver shunt testing. Recognized as one of the top Irish Wolfhound breeders in the US for her high-qualitybreeding practice, Stephanie is devoted and driven to the preservation and integrity of the breed. Kennel: Steppin'wolf Kennel: Lindenhall Big Dream Irish Wolfhounds, Punxsutawney Pennsylvania. Beneficial Treats & Chews. Our Wolfhounds have been raised with children and house cats. Our breeders breed with devotion for the betterment of the breed. the puppies will stay with us for up to 14 weeks to ensure proper health and socialization before going to their approved homes. Additionally, I have authored a number of short articles created for the Canine Chronicle website on various topics, some educational and some Op Ed. The puppies are wormed, veterinarian checked, vaccinated, and come with either limited or full AKC registration. 2 talking about this. My dogs have been invited to Westminster and Crufts. WebThe Majestic Irish Wolfhound It is my pleasure in welcoming you to Ballyhara Irish Wolfhounds. I have never been without several wolfhounds in my home as they are treasured companions, so much more than just show dogs. WebThe Majestic Irish Wolfhound It is my pleasure in welcoming you to Ballyhara Irish Wolfhounds. Facebook ), If you think you can provide for a wolfhound and bring a puppy home as part of the family then please. ARTICLESPHOTO GALLERYVIDEOJUST FOR LAUGHS. How Do We Make Our Food? 770-786-8667 Breeders listed here may or may not currently have puppies or adult dogs available for sale or placement. Responsible Irish Wolfhound breeders who want to be listed here are welcome to apply for site membership by clicking Membership Info on the left menu. magiewolfe@yahoo.com, Kimberley Boyette WebWe are a small family run kennel We show, breed and love Irish Wolfhounds & White Swiss Shepherd Dogs. Our puppies are supplemented with goat milk from our dairy herd in addition to Mom. Our Hounds are Family . Meet Lord Murphy Wolfe CKC and AKC registered. Kennel: Callaid We are dedicated to the breed and are happy to discuss Irish Wolfounds with everyone. Matching a puppy to the right home is best done after 9 weeks of age, as is liver shunt testing. kroll.ellen@gmail.com, Belle McCluskey Our families stay with us and recommend us because we stand behind our dogs 100%. Kennel: Prairie Creek Most importantly, though, besides the significant and prominent breed requirements of acreage and fencing, take into account the typical and unexpected costs & expenses that come with owning this giant hound breed. No puppies are available. 214-395-6135 Kennel: Excalibar All my dogs and puppies live in my home with us, raised with love and care . coleraine@centurytel.net All of our pups are vaccinated, dewormed, microchipped, come with 6 weeks of pet insurance, health guarantee and come with limited CKC registration. . My hounds have taught me precious lessons over all these years, including my son who learned to walk while holding onto these noble creatures. Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. Additional Reading Puppy Placement Age Liver Shunt 101 Liver Shunt: A Simple Test Helps You Avoid Tragedy Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Boondocks Irish Wolfhounds - REG. Facebook Bitten by the bug early and as a daughter of a feisty Irishman, Stephanie was surrounded with Irish tradition and lore. Tala Jean O'Lochiel AKC and CKC reg. brimstoneiw@earthlink.net Responsible Irish Wolfhound breeders who want to be listed here are welcome to apply for site membership by clicking Membership Info on the left menu. romey702@yahoo.com, Bonny Bell If you have the puppy tested and there is a positive liver shunt result we will of course offer another puppy or refund. We would love to help in any way we can! Welcome to MJM's Irish Wolfhounds. We are a small breeder that does health testing and provides an extensive health guarantee for all of our puppies. Contact us today, https://www.midwestirishwolfhoundsranch.com/. Website. I empathize with these powerful emotions as I too fell in love with the breed, approximately 36 years past. from the veterinarian. WE OFFER REGULAR, ADAPTABLE DELIVERIES OF OUR FOOD & TREATS, Bigfoot & Geronimo took a trip to London to mingle with the guests at the, VIP Launch Night of Daffodil Mulligan Irish Restaurant owned by Celebrity, Award Winning Chef Richard Corrigan, The Boys with Eamonn Holmes & Jacquie Beltrao. Sign up to receive news and updates. These hounds have illustrated grace, patience, and forgiveness along with stoicism, all of which are rare, valuable traits. Choice of puppy will be in order of deposits received. Austonley Irish Wolfhounds featured in a few UK Newspapers. the puppies will stay with us for up to 14 weeks to ensure proper health and socialization before going to their approved homes. nobleiw@aol.com, Mary Ellen Shriver Kennel: Brimstone Website, Karon Ozols She consumed stories, books, information and any experience that involved the Irish Wolfhound breed. Facebook, Lisa Dube Forman 520-370-8597 Its a tremendous pleasure and privilege to be able to share our life with this majestic breed. Welcome to Star Dust Kennels where the Speckert family, has been involved with showing and breeding high quality dogs since 1967. Local Irish Wolfhound clubs also welcome inquiries. Dog Food Product Information. All our Dogs live in our home, they are members of our family. Kennel: Enaceilte Feel free to explore the rest of the site! Disclaimer: The information provided by NIWA & this website is for general informational purposes only. Kennel: Carroy Irish Wolfhounds Kennel: Cu Caiseal Dont miss a thing. From the mists of antiquity, this breed evolved as a Sighthound, also known as Gazehounds, and was designed for hunting and dispatching large game. All our Dogs live in our home, they are members of our family. Having said this, I have a responsibility, and commitment to impart at every opportunity necessary factors all potential owners must consider before obtaining this breed. angela@walelafarm.com, I will give thee a dog which I got in Ireland. ardrhis@aol.com, Gabriele Schneidman Additional Reading Puppy Placement Age Liver Shunt 101 Liver Shunt: A Simple Test Helps You Avoid Tragedy WebShowing 1 - 21 of 36 Irish Wolfhound puppy litters. SalishIrishWolfhounds@gmail.com, Christina Marie Rappel WebAn Irish Wolfhound can reach seven feet in height standing on its hind legs and can weigh as much as 180 pounds, about the size of a small pony! 740-504-2641 Raises grand champion bred Irish wolfhounds. Windy Ridge Irish Wolfhound Puppies Home Our Hounds I.W. WebWe are a small hobby breeder of Irish wolfhounds located just outside the metro area of Atlanta, Georgia. If you watch a game, its funIf you play it, its recreationif you work at it, its golf. We are active in two local All-Breed kennel clubs and a UKC Kennel Club and are also a member of the Irish Wolfhound Club of America, Irish Wolfhound Club of Canada and Irish Wolfhound Club of New England. WebBoondocks Irish Wolfhounds. I breed to the AKC standard set for the Irish Wolfhound. WebWelcome to Schaeffers Hops-n-Hounds A little about us we live in the country on a 25 acre farm about 2 miles outside of a small college town. breeder.directory@iwclubofamerica.org. WebAn Irish Wolfhound breeding program 48 years experience . There are no puppies currently available. As a freelance journalist, I have written for The Canine Chronicle, the industry's largest color, all-breed magazine in the country for more than six years. All our Dogs live in our home, they are members of our family. Kennel: Gemini Irish Wolfhounds We want our puppies to go to loving homes who will love them as much as we do. howlalujah@gmail.com Many owners, unfortunately, are unprepared for such financial eventualities. Kennel: Ierne All of our Irish Wolfhound dogs & puppies are registered, or are eligble to be registered through AKC. Irish Wolfhounds develop more slowly, both physically and emotionally, than many smaller breeds. WebIrish Wolfhounds at Winding Roads is on Facebook. These are some of the top breeders in the Nation. Our Wolfhounds have been raised with children and house cats. We are planning on a spring 2021 litter, but the waiting list is currently full for this litter. Website, Margaret Wolfe olugh@aol.com, Laurie Morris As such, he is truly a unique breed but be forewarned; he is not ideal for every household, although the Irish Wolfhound has enjoyed a rare, very close bond with man. (a $500 deposit is required after puppies are born and you know you will be getting one. Information regarding reserving a puppy and the health guarantee we offer can be found by clicking on the "Reserve a Puppy" button. Our Irish Wolfhounds are our lifestyle. Website, Mindy Ballinger Puppies will be ready to go to your home at 8-9 weeks of age. We are a small breeder that does health testing and provides an extensive health guarantee for all of our puppies. I take pride in each breeding and each breeding is special. WebTo see Irish Wolfhound Puppies for sale now, click the Puppies For Sale link above, and you will see any litter announcements these members have placed. WebThe Majestic Irish Wolfhound It is my pleasure in welcoming you to Ballyhara Irish Wolfhounds. (a $500 deposit is required after puppies are born and you know you will be getting one.) While Irish Wolfhounds are very large dogs, they are gentle and sensitive hounds. All of our Irish Wolfhound dogs & puppies are registered, or are eligble to be registered through AKC. Celtic Ode Irish Wolfhounds are raised in our home on our farm in Florida. truecelt@gmail.com Produced using the Worlds first WengerTT3630 Thermal Twin extruder, to include High Levels of Fresh Meat. WebBoondocks Irish Wolfhounds. If this is your first wolfhound please research the breed and if this is your first puppy of any breed please research puppies and what to expect. Kennel: Silver Thorne 319-471-2458 / 319-627-3333 My name is Natalie and my husbands name is Mark and we raise healthy Irish wolfhound puppies according to the AKC standard for the breed. Kennel: Lismore Hops-N-Hounds Irish Wolfhounds. 4842015667 Kennel: Hops-N-Hounds Info Past Puppies Contact Us More There are no puppies currently available. Kennel: Coleraine Which is the right food? Carnasserie Irish Wolfhounds-REG. We raise healthy Irish Wolfhound puppies according to the AKC standard for this breed. We are committed to changing, bettering, and empowering people who love Wolfhounds and dogs by telling stories, sharing knowledge, creating experiences and inspiring people to act, to grow, and especially to enjoy Irish Wolfhounds. If any openings become available we will post it here and let you know on our Instagram page. Ballyhara Irish Wolfhounds, Schuylerville, NY, USA, Irish Wolfhound Required Fencing and Acreage, Irish Wolfhound Spay Neuter Considerations and Concerns, Learn More About Ballyhara Irish Wolfhounds. Kennel: Tralen Buyer agrees not to spay or neuter purchased puppy until at least 2 yrs of age for the proper growth and continued good health of the puppy. 540-454-3364 Higher protein digestibility and availability, Lower oxidised fat content considerably more palatable to dogs. If you are seeking nutritional feeding information, general information regarding the breed and or are considering obtaining a wolfhound and have concerns if this is the right breed for you, please reach out to me. What are Meat & Animal Derivatives and why do we avoid them? We are located in Burlington, Kentucky right outside Cincinnati, Ohio. Midwest Irish Wolfhound Ranch (Berry Hill). 765-427-2027 We do not believe in Kenneling them, as that would keep them away from us most of the time. WebHere at Norhunter Irish Wolfhounds, we are primarily breeding for quality family dogs with our focus on health and temperament. All the listed breeders have provided information regarding their kennels to include biographical information, location, and have agreed to adhere to the NIWA . All articles, except for "Women in Leadership Roles at the AKC", are published in the print version of the Canine Chronicle magazine. Choice of puppy will be in order of deposits received. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. Irish Wolfhounds may date back earlier than the first century B.C. We are active in two local All-Breed kennel clubs and a UKC Kennel Club and are also a member of the Irish Wolfhound Club of America, Irish Wolfhound Club of Canada and Irish Wolfhound Club of New England. We offer a one year genetic health guarantee a contract that specifies that I will take the Puppy or dog back should the owner have a problem, I am available for all questions concerning your puppy, I give a life time of support. He is huge of limb, and for a follower equal to an able man. Irish Wolfhounds may date back earlier than the first century B.C. The Wolfhound & the Wolf #irishwol, #austonleyirishwolfhounds #irishwolfhound #snow #d, Fun in the snow #austonleyirishwolfhounds #irishwo, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. (Nina) Gottsch Info Past Puppies Contact Us More There are no puppies currently available. From walks around the Village and Mirror Lake, snowshoeing, swimming or visiting family and friends afar, they accompany us. If you wish to become a Featured Breeder, then please click onJOIN US tab, and complete the Breeders Application. Kennel: O'Lugh If the Buyer cannot keep the puppy purchased, Seller will take the puppy back under all conditions. I fell in love with the breed in the early 90's while I was working in Austria. There is no implied or express warranty or guarantee of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose. We couldn't think of a better name for our little farm. Meet Lord Murphy Wolfe CKC and AKC registered. Tralen. All donors will receive a receipt for their taxes. BEST SELLING PURE LIFE (GRAIN FREE) CLICK HERE, All Of Our Personal Favourites Can Be Found In Our Tried & Tested Feature, Hypoallergenic & Grain Free Recipes in Accordance with the Pet Food Manufacturers Association, The most beautiful pack in THE WORLD #austonleyiri, AUSTONLEY IRISH WOLFHOUNDS #austonleyirishwolfhoun, Bigfoot at level 2 dog grooming #doggrooming #iris, Booby & Forest. We also brew beer hence the Hops-N-Hounds registered kennel name !http://www.hopsandhoundsbrewing.com/http://marketplace.akc.org/hops-n-hounds-irish-wolfhounds, Please contact if you would like to be on our mailing list or join our facebook grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/schaefferkids/to receive notifications. Although we have some dogs competing in conformation, obedience and lure coursing, we are breeding primarily for health, temperament and longevity. 2 talking about this. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. WebWe are a small family run kennel We show, breed and love Irish Wolfhounds & White Swiss Shepherd Dogs. I meet and exceed AKC, state, and federal standards of expectations. We are a small breeder that does health testing and provides an extensive health guarantee for all of our puppies. Here at MJM, we breed Irish Wolfhound puppies that meet current AKC standards. If you think you can provide for a wolfhound and bring a puppy home as part of the family then please email highlandwolfhounds@gmail.com and tell us a little about yourself and the home you will be providing a puppy. For those people seeking information on available puppies: The NIWA features the following Breeders. Today, Irish Wolfhounds are used as companion dogs. The Breeders listed are organized by state. Kennel: Salish Irish Wolfhounds How much time will you have for a puppy? We raise healthy Irish Wolfhound puppies according to the AKC standard for this breed. We have worked hard to have some of the best lines out there (health, longevity, and confirmation wise.) We love McCuskers Irish Wolfhounds | Garrett PA. WebCeltic Ode Irish Wolfhounds are raised in our home on our farm in Florida. We would love to hear from you, whether it's inquiring about our dogs or just to ask questions about the breed! This is rare though. Our puppies leave here at 10 weeks of age. Copyright 2023 Irish Wolfhound Club of America, Inc., unless otherwise noted. Rysheron Irish Wolfhounds and Riggsrun. rockinkiw@gmail.com, Jacqueline Carswell No puppies are available. Responsible Irish Wolfhound breeders who want to be listed here are welcome to apply for site membership by clicking Membership Info on the left menu. We encourage communication with our families that have gotten puppies from us and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our lives and fate are intertwined. Information regarding reserving a puppy and the health guarantee we offer can be found by clicking on the "Reserve a Puppy" button. have been a preservation breeder for over 20 years. Prior to becoming Irish Wolfhound enthusiasts, we were 4H Leaders for over 10 years raising/breeding healthy livestock and educating the public, we also participated in our local 4H Dog club for 10 years teaching children responsible dog ownership, grooming and handling, obedience and agility. We have created these experiences to offer inspiration and education of this spectacular ancient breed. Our puppies are sold limited registration for $2,500 total. 908-310-9109 WebIrish Wolfhound puppies should only be crated for house training purposes and only for a few weeks. Whether you are a first time owner, or a repeat family, you have the support of a loving and caring family of Irish Woflhound owners that can help and answer questions and concerns and have a true friend for life. Rysheron Irish Wolfhounds and Riggsrun. judir7024@gmail.com Web214-395-6135. Kennel: CARRICKANEENA IRISH WOLFHOUNDS We have been registered with the Canadian Kennel Club for 20 yrs. Local Irish Wolfhound clubs also welcome inquiries. WebHere at Norhunter Irish Wolfhounds, we are primarily breeding for quality family dogs with our focus on health and temperament. Hops-N-Hounds Irish Wolfhounds. In truth; this is a breed whose size necessitates more exercise, nutrition, fencing, time, worry, patience, and potential medical bills than almost all other large and small breeds. We feel that its important to have our wolfhounds with us as much as possible to insure their mental and behavioral stability, growth and easy going temperament. Treats and Chews Is Rawhide Dangerous For My Dog? Our Wolfhounds have been raised with children and house cats. Great Lakes Irish Wolfhound Association Member 2010 - 2017 / 2022 - Present. The Breeders listed are organized by state. 518-524-8279 Made using Human Grade, British Sourced Produce. She has gotten 3 from us so far . Up to the end of the 17th century, Irish Wolfhounds were used in Ireland to hunt wolves and giant Irish elk. WHAT IS A NOVEL PROTEIN? rysheron@aol.com From the mists of antiquity, this breed evolved as a Sighthound, also known as Gazehounds, and was designed for hunting and dispatching large game. I have also bred multiple athletes, and Champion lure coursers. While Irish Wolfhounds are very large dogs, they are gentle and sensitive hounds. With almost 50 years experience in Irish Wolfhounds, The Hounds of Carroy is a kennel with an excellent reputation for quality animals and a desire to mentor new owners. 434-978-2873 It is the perfect time for a puppy to go to their new home. While Irish Wolfhounds are very large dogs, they are gentle and sensitive hounds. 513-505-9319 mballinger@hotmail.com, Jeanie Pitzenberger All of our Irish Wolfhound dogs & puppies are registered, or are eligble to be registered through AKC. A little dog can start a hare, but it takes a big one to catch it. 'Walela' is the Cherokee word for hummingbird, the bird of joy. WebWelcome to Schaeffers Hops-n-Hounds A little about us we live in the country on a 25 acre farm about 2 miles outside of a small college town. Tell us a little about your lifestyle. Content and photography cannot be reprinted, redistributed, or otherwise used without written permission from the IWCA or the copyright holder. Welcome to Big Dream Irish Wolfhounds. We welcome and receive numerous inquiries regarding the Irish Wolfhound breed, and I have very simple words of advice. Tala Jean O'Lochiel AKC and CKC reg. Over the past 46 years we have been fortunate to have made many great Hello, welcome to the Cu Faoil Kennels website. We have had Irish Wolfhounds for over 35 years and have been breeding for 20 years. davidsmithcustm@yahoo.com, Mindy Levin Info Past Puppies Contact Us More There are no puppies currently available. 781-582-1044 bonnybell@junct.com WebIrish Wolfhounds at Winding Roads is on Facebook. WHY IS IT GOOD FOR ALLERGIES? Puppies go to approved homes only. castlekeepiws@gmail.com Covington, Georgia 651-433-4700 Great Lakes Irish Wolfhound Association Member 2010 - 2017 / 2022 - Present. All dogs are health tested, vaccinated, micro-chipped and de-wormed and tested for liver shunt before they go to their new homes. If any openings become available we will post it here and let you know on our Instagram page. Thanks, http://marketplace.akc.org/hops-n-hounds-irish-wolfhounds, https://www.facebook.com/groups/schaefferkids/. WebIn 1885, the Irish Wolfhound Club was founded by Captain George Augustus Graham, who was another Irish Wolfhound advocate. 941-628-1113 WebIn 1885, the Irish Wolfhound Club was founded by Captain George Augustus Graham, who was another Irish Wolfhound advocate. WebIRISH WOLFHOUNDS RENO, NEVADA (949) 293-4987 Preserving & Protecting The Irish Wolfhound Breed Recognized as one of the top Irish Wolfhound breeders in the US for her high-quality breeding practice, Stephanie is devoted and driven to the preservation and integrity of the breed. You can see our most up-to-date pictures on Instagram. breeder.directory@iwclubofamerica.org. As a Heritage Breeder, my website is a commemoration to one of the world's oldest canine hunters. We []. I breed to the AKC standard set for the Irish Wolfhound. Buyer agrees to submit the AKC puppy application provided by the Seller and to register micro chip number on same application within 30 days of purchase. WebIRISH WOLFHOUNDS RENO, NEVADA (949) 293-4987 Preserving & Protecting The Irish Wolfhound Breed Recognized as one of the top Irish Wolfhound breeders in the US for her high-quality breeding practice, Stephanie is devoted and driven to the preservation and integrity of the breed. Westover Wolfhounds is dedicated to bringing the canine community together by inspiring dog lovers through the power of unparalleled Wolfhounds, experiences and photographic art. We are located in Burlington, Kentucky right outside Cincinnati, Ohio. 402-715-5254 (Landline) A little about us we live in the country on a 25 acre farm about 2 miles outside of a small college town. They are our dear companions. Our puppies will have all required vaccinations for this area of upstate NY, dewormed, and microchipped. Web214-395-6135. Our puppies are sold limited registration for $2,500 total. We are located in Ontario, Canada. It is not healthy for a giant breed to be confined in a small space. My relationship with the breed has been my entire adult life, and so we have grown together. We do not liver shunt test our puppies as the test is not accurate until they are 16 wks of age per Cornell Veterinary University and Hospital in New York. We seek to preserve our majestic breed and deliver quality purebred, family-friendly puppies. Please take a moment to look through our site and if you are interested in more information or bringing a wolfhound into your family, contact us. Puppies are wormed, have their shots and a health certificate We offer these forever pets on a limited registration. I have bred multiple conformation Grand Champions and Champions. We love McCuskers Irish Wolfhounds | Garrett PA. Our goal is to breed for health, longevity, conformation and temperament. Work in Progress Please Excuse the Mess While We Design a New Site! WebCeltic Ode Irish Wolfhounds are raised in our home on our farm in Florida. Why Freshly Prepared Fish & Meat. WebAn Irish Wolfhound breeding program 48 years experience . Welcome to Star Dust Kennels where the Speckert family, has been involved with showing and breeding high quality dogs since 1967. We are in the process of updating and changing our website. And he will lay down his life for thee.. Tell us a little about the home you can provide a puppy as a member of your family, including other family members and pets. If you wish to become a Featured Breeder, then please click on. My vet has done extensive research on the subject. We encourage communication with our families that have gotten puppies from us and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Website, Stephen LeVan 717 744 5270 Kennel: Hallowed Kennel: Boondocks Irish Wolfhounds kkstaman@gmail.com, Donna Yeldell up with each other, catch up on health information, and enjoy each other's dogs. Kennel: Lansdowne Road Digital versions are also available online at www.caninechronicle.com. Most breeders have a contract that you must agree to and sign when buying a puppy. We encourage communication with our families that have gotten puppies from us and we are happy to answer any questions you may have. Angela Forrest-Burge Mlevin0526@hotmail.com, Kim Staman

Ahima Vlab Answer Key, Articles I