Roverandom Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support. Currently the SDK does not support nested selects. Can it be a permission missing from the robot microsoft account (Microsoft Graph API permissions) ? Thanks for the quick response. Join the Power Platform Community: https://aka.ms/jointhecommunity I didnt get the error before this date. Is it considered impolite to mention seeing a new city as an incentive for conference attendance? Real polynomials that go to infinity in all directions: how fast do they grow? { to your account. Looks like Graph explorer is now encoding the space. So you need to look into what actually is being sent over the wire by your app. LaurensM VictorIvanidze. The any operator iteratively applies a Boolean expression to each item of a collection and returns true if the expression is true for at least one item of the collection, otherwise it returns false. Added 'Microsoft Graph' to the RRA list. Community Users:@mmollet,@Amik,@RJM07 Is the filter condition actually doing the filtering? The user(s) that the filter matches. Now it was removed from the get tabs response! I suggest you keep reading more about MS Graph API until my next article (part-3). By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. ChristianAbata schwibach Sign in So you need the same syntax for Get-MgUser: If you use double quotes in the string or prepend the comparison operator with a - (like I tried initially), you will end up with a red error: This is a really simple solution that threw me for enough time that I figured Id write up a quick blog post since I didnt see any other specifically for Get-MgUser. Important: The Microsoft Graph Explorer can handle the use of spaces (" ") and quotes (') in queries. Thanks for the feedback! EricRegnier 1. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. Browse other questions tagged, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, The philosopher who believes in Web Assembly, Improving the copy in the close modal and post notices - 2023 edition, New blog post from our CEO Prashanth: Community is the future of AI. Get-MgUser : Unsupported or invalid query filter clause specified for property 'userPrincipalName' of resource 'User'. annajhaveri Episode Nine of#PowerPlatformConnections premierestoday at 12pm PST, asDavid Warner IIandHugo Bernierchat to Principal Program ManagerVesa Juvonen, alongside the great work ofTroy Taylor,Geetha Sivasailam,Michael Megel,Nathalie Leenders,Ritesh Ranjan Choubey,Clay Wesener,Tristan DEHOVE,Dian Taylor, andCat Schneider. The following article demonstrates the syntax for using the $filter OData query parameter and its associated operators. Jeff_Thorpe Well occasionally send you account related emails. zmansuri AdditionalData: To Reproduce Power Virtual Agents Community Blog My work around was to just run the query using the filters that do work, then use the Filter Array action to filter the contents further. edgonzales Microsoft Power Platform Conference | Registration Open | Oct. 3-5 2023. You can only change it's Display name, not its name. Anchov "$select": "id" 28:48 Blogs & Articles We're using Microsoft Office 365, Get Mail activity to retrieve the mails from an account created specifically for the robots. Can a rotating object accelerate by changing shape? 0:00 Cold Open Twitter - https://twitter.com/vesajuvonen You can read some of my articles on MS Graph API and Office 365 development here. Already on GitHub? And remember to use the hashtag#PowerPlatformConnectson social to have your work featured on the show! @JeremyKelley might know if this is possible. Support for $filter operators varies across Microsoft Graph APIs. ser = Get-MgUser -Filter "UserPrincipalName eq '$($context.Account)'", CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: ({ ConsistencyLendProperty = }:<>f__AnonymousType62, FullyQualifiedErrorId : Request_UnsupportedQuery,Microsoft.Graph.PowerShell.Cmdlets.GetMgUser_List1, CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: ({ ApplicationIdhApplication1 }:<>f__AnonymousType0, FullyQualifiedErrorId : Request_BadRequest,Microsoft.Graph.PowerShell.Cmdlets.UpdateMgApplication_UpdateExpanded. abm Thank you @darrelmiller For addDays, the format is like this if you want to add 7 days: Episode nine of Power Platform Connections sees David Warner and Hugo Berner talk to Principal Program Manager Vesa Juvonen, alongside the latest news, product reviews, and community blogs. The any operator iteratively applies a Boolean expression to each item of a collection and returns true if the expression is true for at least one item of the . Heres my story. GeorgiosG Check out 'Using the Community' for more helpful tips and information: How to add double quotes around string and number pattern? Can you point me to it? We are excited to share the Power Platform Communities Front Door experience with you! Update-MgApplication : Invalid value specified for property 'resourceAppId' of resource 'RequiredResourceAccess'. PowerRanger rev2023.4.17.43393. Do you have any luck if you do this? 1 Answer Sorted by: 1 This is an issue caused by the encoding of nextlink URL returned from the API endbpoint by the client library. Currently we can filter via "skuId" since it's a single Guid, but for "disabledPlans" its a collection of the unique identifiers as documented here. KRider Sundeep_Malik* Find out about new features, capabilities, and best practices for connecting data to deliver exceptional customer experiences, collaborating using AI-powered analytics, and driving productivity with automation. Message 4 of 11. Get all the signed-in user's events that start after 7/1/2017. Each SharePoint list and library has a default text field Named "Title". Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event - On Demand For example, using the following value of . Show error Code: BadRequest Message: Parsing Select and Expand failed. Not the answer you're looking for? Is title a custom field you created? Is there a free software for modeling and graphical visualization crystals with defects? But first, let's take a look back at some fun moments and the best community in tech from MPPC 2022 in Orlando Florida. In Graph explorer, set the request url to: got an error message saying "Invalid filter clause". Rusk It is: A string describing where the item is stored. Like the AzureAD module, you cant call users directly by their UPN or any other easily remembered property, you have to either know their ID or use a search or filter. to your account, I tried the .Filter option on a query on List items That have a field "ProjectNumber" and some items have ProjectNumber ="New" Is there a different syntax to the "Select(..)" ? AaronKnox I have tried running a similar query and it works well. My filter was on another field and it worked fine. ChrisPiasecki Could a torque converter be used to couple a prop to a higher RPM piston engine? I generated this code snippet using the URL you provided and the new Graph Explorer By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and Get-AzureADAuditSignInLogs : Error occurred while executing GetAuditSignInLogs Code: BadRequest Message: Invalid filter clause InnerError: RequestId: 2e875adc-cd60-4323-bcac-b224ee74419a DateTimeStamp: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 02:09:10 GMT HttpStatusCode: BadRequest HttpStatusDescription: Bad Request HttpResponseStatus: Completed At StretchFredrik* But item.Fields.AdditionalData["Title"] errors "given key 'Title' was not present in the dictionary.'" So there is no need to user + as a space character. ragavanrajan By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and Added 'service' to the RRA list. There are 2 Super User seasons in a year, and we monitor the community for new potential Super Users at the end of each season. Somehow it worked in Postman but not in Graph explorer. There's Query property of Get Mail activity that allows us to filter the retrieved mails. Can we create two different filesystems on a single partition? rubin_boercwebb365DorrindaG1124GabibalabanManan-MalhotrajcfDanielWarrenBelzWaegemmadrrickrypGuidoPreitemetsshan The Iberian Technology Summit is the first of its kind with a clear goal to achieve - cross the borders of peninsula and help to empower the community of professionals, workers and businesses to grow stronger together. Is there any way to update an event using ICalUId? Get all users in the Retail and Sales departments. How to filter group members in Microsoft graph API? SBax Executing a filtered request for users with the SDK targeting the MS Graph API is resulting in an error: Code: BadRequest The Power Platform Super Users have done an amazing job in keeping the Power Platform communities helpful, accurate and responsive. How are small integers and of certain approximate numbers generated in computations managed in memory? Not the answer you're looking for? When I am using the following parameters it works OK: The "Start/DateTime asc" I borrowed from this solution. It works! UPCOMING EVENTS OData defines the any and all operators to evaluate matches on multi-valued properties, that is, either collection of primitive values such as String types or collection of entities. But that returned all the items unfiltered. Describe the bug The 1) is much more stable than 2). BCLS776 Get all emails from a specific address received by the signed-in user. When I tried the following it also returns the same error: How to filter events for the last 7 days or even greater than today. If you want to meet industry experts, gain an advantage in the SMB-market, and acquire new knowledge about#MicrosoftDynamicsBusiness Central, click the link below to buy your ticket today! By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and What does not work : Query for from/emailAddress/address AND query for from and subject together. For V4 of the SDK we do encode the URL for you so as to allow the passing of data with special characters (such as an email with +) in them. Alex_10 I wish there were lots more good examples :-(. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: My guess is that the service does not enable it it, but if it is possible I would try this. More info about Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, Advanced query capabilities on Azure AD directory objects. What sort of contractor retrofits kitchen exhaust ducts in the US? Why is a "TeX point" slightly larger than an "American point"? rampprakash Get events (v4) - Invalid filter clause. You'll see that values actually need to have ' around them. 00:26 Show Intro victorcp Resources for which the expression evaluates to false or to null, or which reference properties that are unavailable due to permissions, are omitted from the response. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Hi @ElinorW yes it's been working for a while. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. AhmedSalih 1 person found this answer helpful. By clicking Post Your Answer, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Please note this is not the final list, as we are pending a few acceptances. I know the display name of the o365 group so trying to pass that to get the id using parse json action next, when I run the same from graph ex. Once they are received the list will be updated. ", Microsoft Graph - Invalid filter clause - conversationId, Way to query in Microsoft Graph API using $filter with multiple condition, Getting Conversation Members causes bad request (Microsoft Graph), Create Team, 400 Bad Request, Required functionality is not supported, Facings issues in fetching Multiple users Subscription for Presence MS Graph API (For Microsoft Teams), YA scifi novel where kids escape a boarding school in a hollowed out asteroid. These examples show how to use $filter to match against supported properties and relationships that are primitive types, complex types, enumeration types, or a collection of one of these types. This concludes my 2-part article series on MS Graph API query parameters. I was certain I'd already tried this without success but it's working now. Power Apps Community Blog Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. We are so excited to see you for theMicrosoft Power Platform Conferencein Las VegasOctober 3-5th, 2023! Power Platform Connections - Episode Nine ryule LATEST PRODUCT BLOG ARTICLES Are you still able to reproduce this? "{\"ServerInfo\":{\"DataCenter\":\"AustraliaSoutheast\",\"Slice\":\"E\",\"Ring\":\"4\",\"ScaleUnit\":\"001\",\"RoleInstance\":\"ML1PEPF00006B90\"}}", Business process and workflow automation topics. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. SebS If you trust this repository, change its Sign in You signed in with another tab or window. Thanks. However, maybe you could try this: Yes, I wish there were more examples, however, there is a workaround that can help sometimes. 00:56 Vesa Juvonen Interview Help (default is "N"): A This article explains one possible fix to an annoyingly generic exception thrown by the Microsoft Graph API (namely, "Unsupported or invalid query filter clause specified for property") or an even more generic exception thrown by PnP PowerShell ("Exception of type 'PnP.PowerShell.Commands.Model.Graph.GraphException' was thrown.") when you're trying to query Graph API . Do not edit this section. You only need to make a small modification and the problem should be solved. subsguts Thank you! Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. This is definitely not a PowerShell post, but over the last several months I have grappled with what turned out to just be stress. "Thevalue'utcNow()'ofparameter'DateTime'isinvalid. Can you help identify if this is something wrong on Graph explorer's side? The .NET 6 version is able to make other requests that don't use filtering without any issue, such as GraphClient.Users[objectId].Request().GetAsync(). Mira_Ghaly* David_MA Steps to reproduce the behavior: Expected behavior privacy statement. The legacy app is using version 3.3.0 of the SDK and doesn't have this issue (using the same filterText generation logic). Any idea what am I doing wrong? Users can see top discussions from across all the Power Platform communities and easily navigate to the latest or trending posts for further interaction. First we need to connect to Azure using Microsoft GraphSDK, the two permission required are Group.Read.All and Application.Read.All Next we can use to list all service principal Get-MgServicePrincipal -All: $true We can use the Filter parameter to select only the principal that we want to check. Already on GitHub? I am trying to filter by conversationId to get messages and replies for mail, but I am getting an error each time: When trying the exact same path in Graph Explorer there is no issue at all. and you cannot remove it from the List or library. CFernandes Akser How can I test if a new package version will pass the metadata verification step without triggering a new package version? Find out more aboutDirections 4 PartnersAsia 2023, which will be taking place in Bangkok on27-28th April 2023, featuring key speakersMike Morton,Jannik BausagerandDmitry Chadayev. Akash17 The assignedLicenses property of the user resource contains a collection of assignedLicense objects, a complex type with two properties, skuId and disabledPlans. Have a question about this project? We are so excited to see you for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference in Las Vegas October 3-5 2023! when I call from Power Automate ForumsUser GroupsEventsCommunity highlightsCommunity by numbersLinks to all communities Click below to find out more details. We would like to send these amazing folks a big THANK YOU for their efforts. Connect with Vesa Juvonen: Sign in Matren Super Users:@Expiscornovus,@Pstork1, I'm guessing this isn't documented very clearly, but if you check the filter documentation. tom_riha But first, let's take a look back at some fun moments and the best community in tech from MPPC 2022 in Orlando, Florida. What kind of tool do I need to change my bottom bracket? Check out the new Power Platform Communities Front Door Experience! Its mostly likely the code your using is munging the URL when its sending it because of the BASE64 string isn't URI safe. Super Users 2023 Season 1 Thanks again. Ankesh_49 privacy statement. Pstork1* Get-MgUser - Invalid filter clause 1 minute read On This Page. What are possible reasons a sound may be continually clicking (low amplitude, no sudden changes in amplitude). Super Users are especially active community members who are eager to help others with their community questions. pts\Configure.ps1:251 char:57, Creating the AAD application (msal-node-api) Community Users:@OOlashyn,@gospa,@Fubar This is Response: P.S: I have changed first few and last few characters of both the user ids. Use the hashtag #PowerPlatformConnects on social media for a chance to have your work featured on the show. Can someone help me with this error ? KeithAtherton Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. It is mentioned in document in order to subscribe to changes to multiple user presences use this url :/communications/presences?$filter=id in ({id},{id}). What is the etymology of the term space-time? Explore Power Platform Communities Front Door today. It isn't supported by any property. 01-24-2022 02:09 PM. This episode premiered live on our YouTube at 12pm PST on Thursday 13th April 2023. Get all unread mail in the signed-in user's Inbox. Already on GitHub? Super Users:@BCBuizer,@WarrenBelz, So if you change your request to the following it should work: You signed in with another tab or window. Tolu_Victor Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Mira_Ghaly* For example, the name of a SharePoint site or the user name identifying the owner of the OneDrive storing the item. Message: Invalid filter clause Done creating the service application (msal-node-api) Troubleshooting, Categories: So the code. alaabitar I can't seem to find the documentation on operators, just parameters (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/query-parameters). MichaelAnnis I try to update an event in my calendar through icalUid, "message":"The OData request is not supported.". Thank you@BeeBee. There will be a notification of it in the msal logging messages. If an * is at the end of a user's name this means they are a Multi Super User, in more than one community. Power Pages Community Blog Directions Asia Community Users:@Nived_Nambiar Well occasionally send you account related emails. However, if I copy-paste the same request url and access token to Postman, it worked as expected (see screenshots below). Creating the AAD application (msal-react-spa) To negate the result of the expression inside the any clause, use the not operator, not the ne operator. The first thing I wanted to replace was Get-AzureADUser, the natural replacement in the Graph module is Get-MgUser. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Microsoft Graph - Invalid filter clause - conversationId. David_MA What data type is it? to your account. Power Apps CommunityPower Automate CommunityPower Virtual Agents CommunityPower Pages Community Sign up below for an in-depth look into the latest updates from across Microsoft#PowerPlatformand#Dynamics365. The client app registration is missing the scope of the server's app registration.

Gonzales Cannon Newspaper, Articles I