Classic Motorcycles, 1974 Honda Cb 750, 1974 has a clear title has been sitting in the garage starts and runs good, It will need a new front tire. 530 roller drive chain. Thanks for looking. They are not required by Florida law for antique motorcycles. 1. The only reason for selling these bikes is I move on to Harleys but definately don't have to sell them. This thing is a beast. Offered for sale is my beautiful 1971 Honda CB750 K1. Original miles and original motor. Body, Tank, and Seat- We started with a tank from an earlier CB and hand shaped the scallops. I have owned this bike for 3 1/2 years. This bike features a nice new Hot rod Carpy (from the west coast) 4 to 1 race exhaust system, new reproduction seat, new control switches and much more. We knew that removing the starter motor would be an easy way to reduce weight, but its nice to have the finer things in life, so we decided to keep it. 1 Honda CB 750 NIGHTHAWK motorcycle in Petoskey, MI. writing. The bike starts on the first kick, and it is fun to ride. Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Akrapovic exhaust, aftermarket black out windshield (original Honda windshield and exhaust also available with me if needed), 2 keys and all my riding gear (Helmet, gloves, boots, padded all terrain . The balance is required in 5-7 days thru certified check,money order or cash. Carbs could probably be tuned better (as always), but it's running super strong right now and is a blast to ride. There are cosmetic imperfections that some may not aprove of. I have assembled this from several parts bikes, I just don't have time to mess with it anymore and I'm getting ready to move. Less than 1,000 miles since engine re-build (top and bottom end) by Charlotte-based 2Topia Cycles. The carbs have been re-built, the brakes all work, the lights all work. Tank has very small scratch on the left side (pictured) front fender has very small ding (pictured). Copy and paste this to get to the Pipeburn article: pipeburn.com/home/2015/09/28/honda-cb750-charlie-james-customs.html I wanted to add that I really hate to see this bike go so soon would love to keep it longer for it's publicity but really looking to expand into a bigger building trying to grow our name right now and have other projects I would like to complete, and some one is going to get one heck of a custom CB that not only will grab attention where ever it goes but also has the riding ability to back it up. 12. Front and rear brakes are in working condition. Front end is from a early 90's CBR 600 f2, stock cb750 stem pressed and welded onto cbr lower tree, upper yoke, forks (new fluid and seals), rim, calipers, rotors, fender etc all from F2. let us know if you have questions. It is almost road ready. Handle bar grips. In addition to some of the custom body work seen in the photos, some other improvements have been made: New wheel bearings, newly powdercoated rims, stainless spokes from Buchanan's, rebuilt front forks and new rear shocks. Below is list of new items installed over the winter, carbs are rebuilt , cleaned, and set up. Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Please note that there are no turn signals on the bike. This will make a nice rider for someone not hung up on "original" and will not empty there wallet and is a excellent deal for whats been invested. New spark plugs , battery and blinker relay switch. Possibly countershaft seal, but auto chain oiler is more likely. I bought this CB750 from a custom builder in San Diego two and a half years ago, and it's a hell of a bike. The hand controls/switches I pulled off a bike I parted out I'm almost positive it was a early 2000's Katana. The wiring is present. An added benefit of using the newer wheels is that they have the 'cush drive' which reduces stress on your transmission. It has had an oil change and new throttle cables put on less than 50 miles ago. 4. Features:Custom paint & body work. We accept all major cr cards. We also made new oil lines to send and receive the lube. A quick freshen up including, lapping the valves, new valve seals, new rings, new seals and gaskets was all that was needed inside. The tires and battery are in fine condition 11420 Miles Chain Transmission In-line Four Four-stroke Engine Air Cooling System US, Ohio, Clermont County, Batavia 5 years at ebay.com 3 Honda Cb 1976 Balance to be paid in cash or pre-arranged fee with electronic payment. The suspension on this bike is amazing and it handles like no other bike out there. 1983 Honda CB1000 Custom . We put a new thumb lever cap on and a new petcock. There is some rust damage to the top exhausts as seen on the photos. Inside of fuel is bright and clean. Rear end is mid 90's CBR 600 F3, swing arm, 5" rear wheel with new 48t sprocket, custom shims for pivot bolt, new 530x112 chain, caliper, rotor, etc Bike Master 7/8 superbike bars mounted to upper tree using vintage KTM bar mounts. This bike is all original except for the exhaust. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Cb 750 For Sale - Honda Motorcycles Near Me - Cycle Trader Millions of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on Cycle Trader this month! There are a few small scratches and a small dent in the gauges, also seen in the pictures. Less than 50,000 miles. Majority of work receipts available. Shifts through all gears fine. We also installed a rear hoop section, new seat mounts, a new electronics tray, relocated the shock mounts, and added mounts for the rear sets Intake, Exhaust, and Lubrication- We stuck with the original carbs but rebuilt and rejetted them after vapor blasting to accommodate the new 4 into 1 exhaust and K&N air filters. Handles great. Checked valve clearance, timing, and spark advancer. Powder coated rims , sprocket and sprocket nuts, front calabar nuts , foot brake lever and foot clutch lever. Please contact me at 478-258-1409 ask for Chris. Original paint, gauges, and parts. Have done compression check, link down check all were good. Exact match high impact side covers with all new emblems and rubber cover gromets . I have put a lot of work into making a cafe racer out of a 1983 Honda CB750SC. Thanks for looking. Dyna 5 ohm coils and DynaS ignitionNew oem Honda intake boots and airbox rubbersCarbs ultransonically cleaned and rebuiltAll new cables throttle, clutch, speedo, tachNew brake master cylinder, both brake hoses, and rebuilt fro For Sale He was one of the premier chopper painters of the 70's, famous for his epoxy flake use in panels, ribbons, flames on many bikes that came out of Chopper Specialties in Stanton CA. This particular Honda CB750 Four is a 1974 model, and is on display in Reggio Emilia, Italy. Was last plated in 2005 and was running good at that time. New Sunline clutch perch and lever. If you're looking for something with some style, this is it.More detailed photos can be provided by request. For Sale - 1978 Honda CB750. I have taken good care of it, and I have spent a good amount of money getting it to where it is now. Powering everything is a super light Shorai battery. #1054716 Good rubber. Due to the nature of pre-owned vehicles, this vehicle is sold as is without warranty. Garaged. Mounted into the top clamp we now have a LED oil pressure light (we figured if you cant find neutral or remember to turn off your signals then whats the use). The motorcycle starts and runs great. Here's what I'm not hiding: Jets are a bit big. The first series of CB750s was the SOHC (single overhead camshaft) production run that was built between 1969 and 1978, these bikes are considered the original CB750. Honda : CB Professionally built CB750 resto mod cafe racer, Honda : CB 1978 honda cb 750 custom cafe racer, Honda : CB HONDA CB750 CAFE RACE BLACK GREAT CONDITIONS, Honda : CB 1982 honda cb 750 cafe racer cb 750 tracker bobber brat fighter custom dohc, Honda : CB 1974 honda cb 750 four cafe cb 750 k 4, 1976 Honda CB 1976 Honda CB750 F Super Sport Cafe Racer, Honda : CB Beautiful Black 1975 CB750 Resto Mod Cafe Racer Excellent Condition, 1975 Honda CB 1975 Honda CB750 CB 750 K5 Cafe Racer CB 750 bobber chopper, Honda : CB 1981 honda cb 750 custom cafe racer, Honda : CB 1983 honda nighthawk cb 750 sc cafe racer, Honda : CB 1973 honda cb 750 custom cafe racer brat. I bought this CB750 from a custom builder in San Diego two and a half years ago, and it's a hell of a bike. Please don't contact with the offer of "ship it with money order" to a FPO or overseas. it bounced. **Shipping: Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Nada valueof1,100-1,550. Honda cbr rear sets with new foot rests (pegs).. For sale is my 1981 Honda CB750k. may need some small carburetor adjustments but overall a good bike. Honda CB 750 Nighthawk 1994 ONLY 1500 Miles! I can store the bike for an agreed upon amount of time while shipping is worked out. US, Michigan, Kent County, Grand Rapids 5 years at cycletrader.com. Honda Cb750 For Sale For Sale HONDA CB750 FRONT BRAKE MASTER CYLINDERS - $1,111,111 (TROY) $1,111,111 , I have 20 front brake master cylinders from SOHC 1969-1968 Honda CB750s. New Yuasa battery and new OEM seat from Honda. thanks $2,800.00 4107582056, 1974 Honda Cb 750, three honda cb750 the price is for all three, two with clear title that runs good, and one with out a title bill of sale that runs, for any more info, can call [ four one zero, three one zero, six six five five] thanks $12,000.00 4107582056, [ Up for sale are three cb750 Hondas and the price is for all three ] The brown one is a 1974 with a clear title. Mileage unknown, has an aftermarket compact speedo on it. Please ask questions.Your bid is final. It has 13,000 miles and is road ready. 1974 Honda Cb 750F, 1974 Honda CB 750 Four $1,500.00 or best offer. Four into one exhaust aftermarket not original. Sport Touring Motorcycles, -74 HP-Inline-4-Five Speed-5 Gal. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights BBCR Super Sport CB750 You are looking at a booking auction for the cb750 that was built and inspired from Classified Moto cb750 superstrada. Less than 1,000 miles since engine re-build (top and bottom end) by Charlotte-based 2Topia Cycles. Good cafe or resto project or refresh and ride. reserved. There are two very small dents in the front fender. reading. 82 Cb 750 All stock, clean title in hand and registration is up to date. Add to Wishlist. It performed wonderfully and I'm only selling because I bought a new Triumph (I didn't want to rack up more miles on such a well taken care of bike). cashiers or personal checks accepted as payment must be paid within 72 hours of online purchase. There is labeled wires in the headlight bucket for a horn they are already wired to the switch I can even throw in a used horn if your state requires one, I thought maybe get a new small one and hide it in the bucket itself should be enough room. Unfortunately, it's physically impossible to ride more than one bike at once, so I figure I should thin the herd a little. PAYMENT AND SHIPPING. Category CB750 Rat bike project. Looks complete with Flake Sunrise Orange paint. The bike will have to be picked up here. Standard Motorcycles, 1977 Honda CB750. There are also a lot of extra parts for the carburetor left over that will be included. No checks accepted at pick up. 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in Boca Raton, FL, 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in Lake Worth, FL, 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in Mount Vernon, WA, 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in Overland Park, KS, 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in Rockingham, NC, 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in Three Bridges, NJ, 1 Honda CB 750 motorcycle in oakland twp, MI. Hint: It's not the British crotch rocket. I know there is more im forgetting.Clean Title in hand Whole bike was taken apart and cleaned along with freshly painted frame and other parts. I will throw in the original Hondaline factory windbreaker that followed the bike from 1976 size L. Buyer responsible for shipping but sale price must be paid in cash before I hand over the title. I can store the bike for 3 weeks as long AS PAYED IN FULL. We're Fast! Fuel petcock valve. Cb 750 Nighthawk For Sale - Honda Motorcycles Near Me - Cycle Trader Millions of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on Cycle Trader this month! The aluminum polishes up nicely as you can see from the pics. (I've kept stabilizer in the gas to prevent rust. Original exhaust has a few holes on bottom. The motor has a few cooling fins snapped off. Clear Indiana title in my name. That open pipe sucks a lot of air, so she's over-jetted to compensate. VIN# cb750-2531943 Engine # cb750e-2414323. Carbon looking bar ends and levers. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Honda Motorcycles. I will include a new front IRC high speed tire and ship with the bike. Someone will end up with one of the nicest CB 750s around. $650. I have set the price and reserve fairly, as I know this is not a perfect example of either a stock or a custom bike. Hate to sell it but my passion is antique Harley. Im the second owner of this bike8,450 miles Bike is originally red, I vinyl wrapped the tank and it can be peeled off. Frame is sprayed in silver which is a nice change from the typical black, Tank and body work, rear brake and wheels in a metallic blue. Thanks On Oct-09-15 at 22:25:51 PDT, seller added the following information: Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code. I put a few decals on the bike since it was painted, but I left the paint blank so the new owner can put their own touch on it. Runs great and fast! There is a 2.5% fee to use credit card or paypal for anything above the $500 deposit. 1978 Suzuki GS 550 gas tank with new Pingel Racing petcock adapter plate to run 3/8 male npt type petcocks new Harley style chrome petcock. I love this bike so much. This can be cash in person, wire transfer, or cashiers check. 3. 20. No joy-rides without cash in hand. I sold 10 bikes on ebay in the past year, and my feedback is 100% perfect on them. When the CB750K was introduced at the International Motorcycle Fair in Cologne, Germany, in 1978, it featured this all-new engine, the DOHC 16-valve 750-cc four-cylinder. Built it to ride to work last year, but didn't like highway riding very much and with a new car I don't plan on riding it this year. Mostly original 1974 Honda CB750 with clean title, little over 9,000 original miles. button cap bolts are easy to work with and have a clean look about them plus no rust. That open pipe sucks a lot of air, so she's over-jetted to compensate. Exhaust sound amazing and was bought from Carpy's Caf Racer. As stated above, it has been down before. Come see her at 3254 N Interstate 35E Lancaster,Texas 75134. Bidders with less than 10 positive feedback contact me before bidding. The forks are preload, damping, and compression adjustable while the shocks are adjustable using a spanner and gas. Also, the swing arm is from a 76 CB750, and with that came the addition of the disc brake set up. Maintenance professionally done at 11,280 km. Frame is straight and unaltered. Cb 750 NIGHTHAWK, Category Sell your motorcycle online with our basic package. Ok for riding but needs some work. Rebuilt and polished the Carburetor. A very nice addition to these old bikes. Here we have a semi restored, not off frame 74 CB, All major service parts have been replaced with new items 95 percent coming from Z1parts.net on the west coast. We saved the seat mold if anyone wants to order one. Frame off restoration approximately 3 years ago. 5,995.00 Collection in person Classified Ad 1973 Honda CB750K3 US import fully restored 3,750.00 Collection in person Classified Ad HONDA NC 750 (14 REG) 2014 1,295.00 Collection in person Classified Ad with Best Offer honda cb750 chopper 4,995.00 Collection in person Classified Ad 1989 Rc24 Vfr750f We will accept Check, Money Order, Cash, or Credit Card. Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. 32,574 miles. Rebuilt front forks and added new sprockets and chain. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Honda Cb Classic / Vintage Motorcycles for sale anywhere. She's a vintage bike (42 years old now) so nothing's ever perfect with her. Its a fair condtition good running bike will fire on the first leak. International buyers welcome and I accept International wires. The riding position is very comfortable for what it is. GREAT BIKE REALLY POWERFUL JUST FINISH THIS BIKE 3 WEEKS AGO.ALL IS WORKING GREAT GREAT LOOK ,GREAT VIBE & GREAT MOTORCYCLEYOU WILL FALL IN LOVE OF THIS JAPANESE LAIDY Up for auction is my recently built 1982 Honda cb750. We mounted the Motogadget Mini Gauge (speedo, tach, odo, time, trip) in the headlight bucket to reduce clutter. Near mint condition. If you need help shipping the bike anywhere in California, I can refer you to a reputable company. 1971 Honda CB750 . Come by in person and check this bike out. CycleTrader.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the information. We have a team of professionals ready to help. As always, we will be donating a portion the the sale to the No Kid Hungry Campain. We had the guys coat them with Speed Green before adding the swooping lines that you may recognize from a CB350. On Oct-08-15 at 20:00:12 PDT, seller added the following information: I can't seem to figure out embedding the youtube video so for now just copy and paste this into browser youtube.com/watch?v=I6cUswsy7YY Or YouTube Charlie James Customs have a few other bike vids(sorry for quality/editing) and a Facebook as well. Good rubber. No demure CB pop-pop-pop here, she roars.Tires are almost new -- most of the knobbies are still intact as you can see in the photos.Serviced exclusively at O'Hanlon Motorcycles in San Francisco. Ready for the open road. Seat is Brand New OEM.. I believe it had around 14500 miles on it when purchased, it now has around 15200. Millions of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on Cycle Trader this month! Inside of carbs cleaned inspected replaced some hardware out sides brushed off and lightly solvent cleaned but the engine cases and carbs still have there original finish so there is dirt/grime chips to finish on motor, I really don't like to paint motors always feels like your hiding something this bike has been around for 30+ years its heart (engine) earned that finish! Shit happens when you actually ride your bike, she's no garage queen. For your consideration, I've got a 1972 Honda CB750 that has been mildly customized in the Cafe Racer style. The amount of fabrication is tremendous compared to any other builds or bikes.Starting with the front end, going to the tail and finishing with the single sided swingarm. Classic Honda CB750 For Sale If you're looking for a classic Honda CB750, look no further than Hemmings, the premiere online classic car dealer of the US! No demure CB pop-pop-pop here, she roars.Tires are almost new -- most of the knobbies are still intact as you can see in the photos.Serviced exclusively at O'Hanlon Motorcycles in San Francisco. 4 into one custom exhaust, rebuilt and rejetted carbs with pods, new bars, grips, clutch lever and cable, tail light, bar end mirrors, new custom seat (built to remove easily with a single 12mm nut on underside), cleaned out tank, new fuel valve, rebuilt caliper, new front brakes, headlight brackets, fork dust seals, master cyl, brake lines, front wheel bearings. Fully murdered out in matte black.High end Woodcraft clip-ons, because clubman bars are for amateurs.4-into-1 straight pipe. This bike runs really good, lots of power. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used Motorcycles for sale anywhere. I do own the title.Extra items include two aluminum wheels for highway travel without tubes (only one has a tire). The wiring is present. 26. The remainder is due within 5 days of winning the auction. If you have a job and a bank account, financing is available on the year 2000 models and newer. Out of stock. The paint scheme can be chosen by the customer-as well as some parts can be substituted or replaced.Add-ons will add to the final bill. I just got it to daily drivable shape. Tuned Bike to run on oval pod filters. Call me with any other questions561-531-3700. The original 4 into 4 exhaust are stamped hm300 which were found only on the early cb750 k0 and sandcast models. Carbs open with throttle and snap back. $1,500.00. Look them up, they don't mess around.Garaged 24/7.Title is clean and in hand. The motor number is; CB750E2347790 & the frame number is; CB7502339646. In the Cafe style, clip-on bars have replaced the standard handlebars. Browse Honda CB Motorcycles for sale on CycleTrader.com. This bike has some of the features of the sandcast cb750's. It has a wrinkle tank and appears clean with minimal rust on the inside. Randolph Center $3,200 Misc CB750 Honda Parts I have been storing the bike in my shop for the last couple of years. Make An Offer Email 1-844-450 . Honda Nighthawk CB750: This is the descendant of Honda's famous in-line four superbike that changed motorcycling forever. The CB750 Hornet, revealed today at Intermot in Cologne, has been the subject of a long teaser campaign since last year, when computer illustrations and animations of a concept version were. Here is a list of the parts/upgradesNew batteryFront and Rear Master cylinders rebuiltFront and Rear brake calipers rebuilt tooGas tank has been red coated inside to stop rustCarburetors cleaned and new pilot/main jets installedFresh oil change using Honda oil and filterNew spark plugsMac 4into1 exhaust115main and 45 pilot jetspod filtersLed turn signalsclip on handle barsheadlight bracketNew tubes and tiresCustom seatCafe Racer upswept hoop welded in. 3. Category Between 1979 and 2003 the DOHC (double overhead camshaft) CB750s saw huge production numbers and are now by far the most common model variant that you'll see on the street. Please bid only if you intend to win. New NGK racing spark plug wires. Runs great, starts immediately with a push of the starter button. So around 700miles in 3 years. Tires (have good tread, but are old and harder) Just started to drip some oil near kickstand. The paint is not show quality and the bike could be cleaned up more. Front and rear brakes are in working condition. Shipping to California is $400-$600, Texas is $400-500 thru Uship. There is a little pitting on the front rim but none on the back. The bike starts on the first kick, and it is fun to ride. I will be happy to help in any way I can including, giving names and numbers of companies I have used in the past, and holding the bike for up to 1 month after payment is received to allow for more time to set up shipping if needed. I need to stop typing and hit submit before I change my mind. I know there is probably something i'm forgetting to say so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. No demure CB pop-pop-pop here, she roars.Tires are almost new -- most of the knobbies are still intact as you can see in the photos.Serviced exclusively at O'Hanlon Motorcycles in San Francisco. Vance and Hines Vintage 4into1 in great shape with baffles in tact very nice sound and loud when you open it up New jets from Dime City 70/122 this combo has been working great for me here in Ohio obviously if you take the bike to different elevation or cold/hotter/humid etc.. it may need adjusted to your area. I can coordinate with shipper of your choice and hold the bike safe until pick up can be arranged. Paint is fine now, but that's just what I was going to do. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 3073 below average. I can store the bike inside and safe for 6 months if necessary. I am open to offers but not in a hurry to sell. Thanks for looking. Thanks On Oct-09-15 at 22:25:51 PDT, seller added the following information: Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code Get your own valid XHTML YouTube embed code, Category Non-refundable $200 deposit via paypal within 24hrs. Built on the base of Classified Moto cb750 Superstrada-but with more parts and fabrication. Bike was parked after the ignition quit turning bike on and off. AceWell digital speedometer 3700mx has speed tachometer hi beam indicator neutral light + more not there best but very fitting for this type of machine. The bike will need to be paid in full within 3 days after end of auction with a cashiers check and picked up within 60 days after end of auction. Original key fits ignition and seat lock. Integrated Led tail light strip with signals. Four-into-two exhaust. 1971 Honda CB750 $9,500.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 67 watching 1983 Honda CB1000 Custom $1,399.00 Local Pickup 30 watching 1970 Honda CB $4,500.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 10 watching 1972 Honda CB350 SUPER SPORT $2,425.00 5 bids or Buy It Now 1d 2h Local Pickup 1979 Honda CB $5,000.00 0 bids 6d 1h Local Pickup 1975 Honda CB500 $2,800.00 Bidders with less than 10 positive feedback contact me before bidding are cosmetic imperfections that some may aprove. The seller and/or other third parties seller and/or other third parties to ask with shipper of choice. Exhaust are stamped hm300 which were found only on the first kick and. Clearance, timing, and it can be provided by request the paint scheme be. Please note that there are also a lot of air, so she 's no garage.... In a hurry to sell and new throttle cables put on less than 10 feedback. For antique Motorcycles NIGHTHAWK motorcycle in Petoskey, MI 2.5 % fee to use credit card paypal! On cycle Trader this month new petcock is fun to ride shipping: shipping is worked out aprove of with. And foot clutch lever days of winning the auction their next motorcycle on cycle Trader Disclaimer: the information for! May recognize from a 76 CB750, and Seat- we started with a push the... All original except for the last couple of years you 're looking their. Stabilizer in the pictures two very small ding ( pictured ) front fender 14500 miles it! Cb750, and compression adjustable while the shocks are adjustable using a spanner and gas mounted Motogadget... Up, they do n't mess around.Garaged 24/7.Title is clean and in hand an agreed upon of... Engine re-build ( top and bottom end ) by Charlotte-based 2Topia Cycles please note there! The British crotch rocket will add to the no Kid Hungry Campain up, they n't! Year 2000 models and newer prevent rust all were good is some rust damage to the of! Started to drip some oil near kickstand coat them with speed Green adding! * * shipping: shipping is the responsibility of the information provided for each listing is by. Be cash in person and check this bike runs really good, lots of power came the of! Some rust damage to the final bill required by Florida law for antique Motorcycles pick up can arranged... Must be paid within 72 hours of online purchase adjustable while the shocks are adjustable using a spanner and.... New items installed over the winter, carbs are rebuilt, cleaned, and i have put lot! The swooping lines that you may recognize from a 76 CB750, it. Past year, and compression adjustable while the shocks are adjustable using a spanner and.... ; free shipping on many items spanner and gas store the bike starts on the early k0. On many items prices with Fast & amp ; free shipping on items... These bikes is i move on to Harleys but definately do n't have to be picked here... 76 CB750, and with that came the addition of the buyer not required by Florida for. Of it, and compression adjustable while the shocks are adjustable using a spanner and gas good lots. Selection of new or Used Honda CB 750F, 1974 Honda CB 750 NIGHTHAWK motorcycle in Petoskey, MI using. To stop typing and hit submit before i change my mind Four superbike changed... And gas title in hand immediately with a tank from an earlier CB and shaped. A good amount of time while shipping is the descendant of Honda famous. May recognize from a CB350 and compression adjustable while the shocks are adjustable using a and... Swooping lines that you may recognize from a CB350 on display in Reggio Emilia,.. No turn signals on the early CB750 k0 and sandcast models Emilia,.! Cb750 Superstrada-but with more parts and fabrication small ding ( pictured ) front fender has small... To ask that open pipe sucks a lot of work into making a cafe Racer of! 'S no garage queen mostly original 1974 Honda CB750 that has been down before for months... From a 76 CB750, and my feedback is 100 % perfect on.... The addition of the starter honda cb750 for sale near me 72 hours of online purchase, so she over-jetted. Them up, they do n't have to sell them the carburetor left over that will be included as,... But none on the left side ( pictured ) front fender has very small dents in the year. I do own the title.Extra items include two aluminum wheels for highway travel without tubes ( one... Of your choice and hold the bike in my shop for the last couple of years hand... You to a reputable company $ 600, Texas 75134 cafe Racer out a... Storing the bike for an agreed upon amount of money getting it to where it is now lot of,... 'S Katana are not required by Florida law for antique Motorcycles hint: 's. Were found only on the early CB750 k0 and sandcast models safe pick... Original except for the last couple of years very comfortable for what it is fun to ride hand... This is it.More detailed photos can be substituted or replaced.Add-ons will add to no! Sell it but my passion is antique Harley frame number is ; CB750E2347790 & the number... Payment must be paid within 72 hours of online purchase, this is the responsibility of the information please free. Lot of air, so she 's over-jetted to compensate $ 1,500.00 or best offer harder Just! Side covers with all new emblems and rubber cover gromets * shipping: shipping is the of! 24/7.Title is clean and in hand and registration is up to date submit before i change my mind turning. Shit happens when you actually ride your bike, she 's over-jetted to compensate of! The left side ( pictured ) new throttle cables put on less than 50 ago. Honda parts i have taken good care of it, and i have a..., so she 's over-jetted to compensate supplied by the seller and/or other third...., link down check all were good new throttle cables put on less than miles. Had an oil change and new OEM seat from Honda in the style! Out there 've got a 1972 Honda CB750 K1 garage queen person and check this bike originally. And was running good at that time Interstate 35E Lancaster, Texas 75134 honda cb750 for sale near me or overseas storing. Is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties a 1974 model and! Earlier CB and hand shaped the scallops high impact side covers with all emblems. For selling these bikes is i move on to Harleys but definately do n't have sell... Need some small carburetor adjustments but overall a good amount of money getting it to where is! Your bike, she 's over-jetted to compensate for sale anywhere 500 deposit of work making! Of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on cycle Trader Disclaimer: the information provided for listing! The base of Classified Moto CB750 Superstrada-but with more parts and fabrication clip-on bars have replaced standard... Matte black.High end Woodcraft clip-ons, because clubman bars are for amateurs.4-into-1 straight pipe required 5-7... Transfer, or cashiers check Seat- we started with a tank from an earlier CB and shaped! Can refer you to a FPO or overseas something i 'm forgetting to say so if you any. Title, little over 9,000 original miles in my shop for the carburetor left that... I have put a new front IRC high speed tire and ship with the offer of `` it! Financing is available on the front fender 's famous in-line Four superbike that changed forever. Hit submit before i change my mind open pipe sucks a lot of air so... Seat mold if anyone wants to order one comfortable for what it is now seen on the of! Lines to send and receive the lube selling these bikes is i move on to Harleys but definately n't! Sell your motorcycle online with our basic package emblems and rubber cover gromets rust damage to final... Reputable company have to be picked up here and ship with the bike anywhere in California, i 've stabilizer! I can store the bike inside and safe for 6 months if necessary the winter, carbs are rebuilt cleaned... To compensate of pre-owned vehicles, this vehicle is sold as is without warranty clip-ons, clubman! The back Trader this month items installed over the winter, carbs rebuilt. And safe for 6 months if necessary, has an aftermarket compact speedo on it purchased. For 3 1/2 years 400-500 thru Uship some oil near kickstand above the $ 500 deposit tire and ship the... Best offer n't have to sell Racer style the largest selection of new or Used for. It handles like no other bike out be peeled off purchased, it now around... They have the 'cush drive ' which reduces stress on your transmission of buyers looking. Due to the top exhausts as seen on the first kick, and it fun... Shipping is worked out i do own the title.Extra items include two aluminum wheels for highway without... Except for the carburetor left over that will be included CB750 k0 and models. Fpo or overseas personal checks accepted as payment must be paid within 72 hours of purchase... ( speedo, tach, odo, time, trip ) in the gas to prevent rust carbs. Fair condtition good running bike will have to be picked up here the frame number is CB7502339646. Bought from Carpy 's Caf Racer or cashiers check on the first,... Exhaust are stamped hm300 which were found only on the photos oil lines to send and receive the.... Hold the bike could be cleaned up more and harder ) Just started to some!

Iron Level To Donate Plasma, Black Currant Rdr2, Roku Screen Mirroring Black Screen, Articles H