Dennis, So I really like the 507ks built in rear sight which is not something found on the 507c, These two sights also have different footprints, which isnt surprising because theyre different sizes. << This is my second Holosun 507k as I had the V1 and it lasted 10 rounds. [Revealed] Top 10 Best EDC Knives My All Time Favorites! 3.Battery Replacement(Fig4): a. Get proficient on YOUR time. I have a Sig Romeo 5 and all I can see is a giant starburst. This moderately sized mini red dot optic is designed to fit handguns, rifles, and shotguns of all types. And, lets be real, all the features in the world mean nothing if an optic isnt built well. Holosun 407/507K Optic Cut (Ideal For Single Stack Firearms) Holosun 407/507K Optic Cut (Ideal For Single Stack Firearms) Regular price from $100.00 Sale price from $100.00 Regular price $150.00 Unit price / per . With the Scalarworks mount, it co-witnesses with my stock iron sights, giving me plenty of options for using both buckshot and slugs with an extra degree of precision. These Red Dot Sights features tons of innovative tech from Holosun, including Shake Awake technology that powers the optic on when it senses movement and powers off when it does not, a Multi Reticle System that allows you to choose between a 2 MOA red dot only, 32 MOA ring only, or both, and Multilayer Reflective Glass that provides maximum light transmission and glare reduction. no reticle drift or brightness issue and being able to replace the battery without needing to take the optic off is a huge plus for me. Free shipping for many products! Drew, Now Im looking for my next Holosun for the 9mm. Like the 507C, it could be used on a wide variety of platforms. The slightest touch of the optic instantly reactivates the LED so your Holosun optic is ready when needed. Our Super Green LED is designed to match the wavelength of light that the human eye is most reactive to. This Product: V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Holosun 407k / 507k Fits GLOCK 43X / 48 MOS - $49.45. Do you believe that Kimber R7 Mako eventually will make an optic plate for this red dot? Taking a look at the differences between the Holosun 507c Version 1 and Version 2. Things like sight radius no longer matter, and the little Sig handles like a much bigger gun. This micro red dot is outfitted with the Shield RMSc footprint, which accommodates the smallest of pistols, including the Hellcat, the PPS M2, and the new Glock G48 and G43x MOS models. It'd be nice to have a comparison between the 407 & their 507 counterpart. Replacement Screw Kit-GLX-HOLOk - $7.95. Does anyone know where a mounting plate (A19B) can be purchased?? Locally I couldnt find this exact optic for under 375 dollars. /ProcSet [/PDF /ImageB /Text] ], M1 Garand Review (One Of The Best Milsurp Rifles You Can Get!). The Just Right: Holosun 507C V2. Also, the button changes in the 407, 507K series is illogical to most as many prefer the placement and size of the first generation. Includes everything that came in box including both sets of mounting screws. Holosun 507. This innovative X2 Reflex Sight provides 12 different brightness settings, including two that are compatible with night vision. These models were introduced at Shot Show 2020 and are the smallest open reflex models currently in Holosuns offer. Only thing I would add for other first time pistol red dot buyers is to compare against the 407k directly first to see if the reticle options is worth the extra $70. Unfortunately I wont be able to give you exact numbers in this category because the prices on these sights are changing all the time, But that being said, in general, the Holosun 507k is usually around 15 to 20 bucks less expensive than the Holosun 507c, To me, it makes sense that the 507k is a little bit less expensive because it is a smaller optic, and its from the same company, In addition to that, I want to mention that both of these Holosun sights are much less expensive than their counterparts from Trijicon, which are probably their two biggest competitors, The Trijicon RMR is comparable to the Holosun 507c, and the Trijicon RMRCC is comparable to the Holosun 507k. The height on the 507c measures in at 1.54 inches. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HS507K-X2 Classic Multi Reticle Red Dot Sight in Black, multi tool, lens cloth, and user manual. After each group, continue making slight adjustments if necessary. But the 507C eats it up. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: HE507K-GR X2 Red Dot Reflex Sight, Coin Battery CR1632, multi-tool, user manual, and lens cloth. One high quality CR1632 Lithium battery is included with purchase. The only difference between these two optics in this category is that the 507c features a solar panel and the 507k does not, I really like the solar panel that you get on the 507c because it can be used as a backup power source if you do end up running out of batteries (as long as you have some sunlight). Holosun HS507K-X2 Compact Pistol Red Dot Sight 2 MOA - $266.39 after code "SAVE10" The Holosun 507K X2 is an open-reflex Red Dot sight made specifically for concealed carry applications. We explain with this hands-on review of all three mini red dot models! Then approximately 3 weeks after receiving the optic they finally responded. Intl. /7ZM,UCw. You will need an absolute co-witness height mount to bring this optic to the standard height of AR iron sights. Its not a huge difference because both sights have the open style design to them, and theyre both very shootable, but a bigger sight window helps you see just a little bit more when youre shooting. 12-gauge shotguns are like hammers recoil-wise. why can't this be shipped to Calif.? I recently mounted the 507K on an M&P 2.0 9mm Compact Optics Ready and it looks amazing. Might be taking it off the 365xl and putting it on the 45 degree mount on my AR rifle and just buying the trijicon for my carry gun. So in the end, in the Durability And Toughness category, both the 507k and the 507c have sight housings that are made from 7075 T6 Aluminum, and theyre both waterproof and shockproof, so theyre both very tough little optics, In the Lens Clarity And Reticle category, both the 507k and the 507c have a very clear lens that allows you to get a clean sight picture, And both sights feature the Multiple Reticle System which allows you to switch between 3 difference reticles, In the Size Comparison, the 507k is smaller and lighter than the 507c because its designed to fit on small single stack handguns for concealed carry, Whereas the 507c is more of a standard sized pistol optic that will fit on almost any double stacked handgun, In the Battery Life And Brightness Settings category, both the 507k and the 507c have super long battery life, a side loading battery tray, the Shake Away feature, the Lock Mode feature, and the same 12 brightness settings, The only difference here is that the 507c has a solar panel and the 507k does not, In the Extra Accessories category, both sights come with a battery and a lens cloth. Multi-reticle System (MRS) equipped Holosun optics allow you to determine the type of aiming point you want to use when you want to use it. Gun Mag Warehouse was kind enough to provide a bevy of samples for us to use and abuse, and we put them through their paces. Call it a backup plan to the battery, if you will. I thought maybe it was the battery, so went out to Home Depot where they luckily had 2 CR1632s left in stock. Get it soaking wet, filthy dirty, and filled with snow without the worry that it will fail. This Holosun Compact Pistol Red Dot is designed to be smaller and lighter weight, making it perfect for your concealed carry pistol. Holosun optics equipped with MRS let you select a fast sight picture for shorter distances with a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot (rifle optics) or a 32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot (handgun optics). The first generation had a CR2032 battery compartment at the bottom. With some models, Holosun went straight for the X2 mark. A highly sensitive motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED powered on during use. Not an issue with the optic, just my eye sight. /Contents 10 0 R This built-in sight option makes it easy to use your iron should the red dot fail for any reason. Let us know below. Also, the button changes in the 407, 507K series is illogical to most as many prefer the placement and size of the first generation. 2. Description. Holosun Super LED technology includes Red, Green, and our latest Gold Dot LEDs providing options that match various environments and personal preferences including red/green color blindness with our Gold Dot. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Features include the Holosun Super Led with up to 50k hours of battery life, a Multi-Reticle System, Shake Awake, Direct mount to Brownells Glock 48 RMSc slide. I mounted on a Keltec CP33 with a picatinny mount from Shield. The Holosun 407k also has a very clear lens that allows you to get a clean sight picture. View as Grid View List View. Holosun HS507K Reflex Sight User's Manual, Holosun HS510C Open Reflex Sight, 2 MOA dot 65 MOA Circle Reticle, Black HS510C, Holosun HS510C 1x Open Reflex Sight, Red 2 MOA dot 65 MOA Circle Reticle, Flat Dark Earth, HS510C-FDE-R, OP Exclusive - Vortex OPMOD StrikeFire II Red Dot with Cantilever AR-15 Mount 4MOA Red/Green Dot, RIF-VT-SF-OP-1, Aimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight, 2 MOA Dot Reticle, Black, Semi Matte, Anodized, 200180, Trijicon MRO 1x25mm Adjustable Red Dot Sight, 2MOA Dot Reticle, Black, MRO-C-2200003, EOTech OPMOD EXPS2-2 Holographic Reflex Red Dot Sight, 68 MOA ring and 2MOA Dots Reticle, Black, EXPS2-2OPMOD, EOTech Transverse EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight w/ 68 MOA Ring and 1 MOA Dot Reticle, Black,EXPS2-0, TRYBE Optics Micro Red Dot Sight, 1x, 3 MOA Red Dot Reticle w/ QD Riser, Black, TRORD3MOA, Holosun Red Dot Sight, Flat Dark Earth, HS403B-FDE, Aimpoint Carbine Optic Red Dot Reflex Sight, 2 MOA Dot Reticle, Black, Semi Matte, Anodized, 200174, by In the end, all 3 reticle options have their own strengths and weaknesses, but like I said, the Circle Dot Reticle is my favorite because it helps you shoot faster without sacrificing accuracy in the same sight picture. Additional features include Shake Awake, Multiple Reticle System, Multilayer Reflective Glass and CCW IP67 Waterproof. Holosun Grade 5 Titanium has more than double the tensile strength and has five-times the fatigue strength of 7075 Aluminum. Both are awesome. March 14, 2020, All Holosun Red Dot Sights & Accessories Reviews, Holosun HE510C Elite 2MOA Reflex Green Dot Sight, Holosun SCS MP2 Red Dot Sight For Smith & Wesson, Holosun Enclosed Pistol Sight w/Multiple Reticle System, Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot 65 MOA Circle Reflex Red Dot Sight, Holosun Paralow HS403B 2 MOA Red Dot Sight, Holosun HE503CU 2 MOA Dot & 65 MOA Circle Red Dot Sight, Holosun Elite 65 MOA Circle / 2 MOA Dot Reticle Green LED Dot Sight, Holosun Paralow HS503G Reticle Red Dot Sight, Holosun Elite 2 MOA Dot Night Vision Compatible Solar/Battery Green Dot Sight, Holosun Elite 2 MOA Dot/65 MOA Circle Dot Solar/Battery Micro Green Dot Sight, Holosun HE509-RD Enclosed Solar Powered Red Dot Reflex Sight, Holosun Sub-compact HS507K-X2 Red Dot Sights, Holosun HE507K-GR X2 Green Dot Reflex Sight, Holosun SCS MOS Green Solar Charging Sight, Holosun Sub-compact HS407K-X2 Red Dot Sights, Holosun HE507C-GR-X2 Green Dot Reflex Sight, Holosun Carry Enclosed Pistol Sight w/Multiple Reticle System, Holosun Holosun HE407K-GR X2 Red Dot Reflex Sight, Holosun HS507K Compact Pistol Red Dot Sight, Holosun HS510C Circle Dot Sight w/HM3X Magnifier Combo. The buttons' design of the X2 models is the same as on the . ], Red Dot Vs Scope (Which is The Best Optic For Your AR 15? This optic comes with a Trijicon RMR adapter plate to allow the 509T to fit slides and mounts cut for an RMR. Learn more about our Return Policy. DPP Titanium Adapter Plate for Glock 43X/48 MOS Hellcat OSP Holosun 407k/507k - GL-H07KA. This combination made for a lightweight and compact but seriously awesome optic option. They are awesome optics. The 508T series was introduced in 2019 at Shot Show, Las Vegas. LOCK MODE: This optic has a Lock Mode that prevents unintentional button presses while the optic is holstered and a side access battery tray, allowing the operator to change the battery without removing the optic from the firearm. They do it while remaining roughly half the price of their competitors. Any mount that is compatible with the Trijicon RMR will work with the Holosun 507c-V2 as they share the same footprint. These little fellas go by the 507C, the 507K, and the 509T. On top of that, they provide superior versatility. I have it zeroed on the Glock 17 and it operates flawlessly. What a confidence builder, and split times are dropping too! Rob. In 2020, Trijicon sued Holosun for alleged patent infringement which concerned 407C and 507C V2 models among others. https://www.opticsplanet.com/midwest-industries-trijicon-rmr-lower-1-3-qd-mount.html?_iv_code=MWI-RMT-TRMRQDM-MI-QDRMR-CO&_iv_attachment-mount-type-1726386052=full-co-witness-mount Version 2 (V2) optics offer upgraded features such as larger brightness control buttons and a side access battery tray, which allows the operator to . Great entry level reliable red dot! Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. 507K 2; 507C 6; Stock. Holosun 407C V2 and Holosun 507C V2. so my solution was simply grinding the screws down using a Dremel tool to get them short enough so I can properly torque them down. They make a RMRcc dovetail plate for the Kimber micro 9, so there should be an option for , Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Best Gun Safes For Any Budget [Ultimate Top 5 List], Frank Proctor Sling Review [Is The Way Of The Gun Sling The Best AR 15 Sling For The Money? Mounting screw holes are spaced narrower than standard 507 sights. I may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. Absolutely, but some companies insist on bottom loading optics. Finally, Holosun produces optics with side-loading batteries. The HE507K-GR X2 improves on previous the version by adding Lock Mode which was first introduced in our 2018 LEM pistol optic models. ], Eotech XPS2-0 Review [Is It The Right Holographic Sight For You? It is durable, holds zero well, and is very adjustable. Red Dot Maintenance Kit - $89.95. HOLOSUN 507K X2 RED DOT REFLEX SHAKE AWAKE Compatible With RMSc RMS Footprint. The two options give you plenty of performance and allow the optic to be more versatile. All shooting is done in a safe and controlled environment, and whilst promoting safety and responsibility. In addition to that, both sights come with a lens cloth which is a pretty common accessory that you get with almost any optic you pick up. Springfield says they are "out of stock" and will get them "sometime", Optics Planet says maybe March 31. I really like the dual 32 MOA and 2 MOA dot option, it really helps pick up the sight. Bought it April 16th so I've had it a little over 6 weeks or so and I'm battery number five. Not to mention the inherent speed a pistol red dot gives you. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. A plate designed for the Glock MOS system also exists should you want to go that route. Theyve proved their mettle, outperform the competition, and do so at a much lower price. The shake awake is really sensitive. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Brownells SIG P365 Slides With HOLOSUN HS507K Red Dot - $374.99 after filler and code "MARCH125" Use THIS filler to be able to use the coupon code!. So theyre both shockproof and can easily handle the beating an optic takes while being mounted on a handgun slide, Even though the 507k and 507c have many similarities in this category, there are a couple of small differences, First of all, the 507c is a larger optic than the 507k. This is my first pistol with a red dot sight and my first Holosun but so far no issues. I opted to trash the optic I had (so I had them send it back so I could make sure it would be trashed and not refurbished) and went with a Vortex instead. Opens in a new window or tab. /Group << whereas the 507c uses the very common Trijicon RMR footprint. Kurz means short in German and has been applied to the .380 ACP as the 9mm Kurz, in the MP5K, and so on. . You're absolutely right! Hudson came in with the H9 (for better or worse). Additional features include Shake Awake, Multiple Reticle System, Multilayer Reflective Glass and CCW IP67 Waterproof. This is a great sight for the money especially when comparing it to Trijicon's new RMRcc at twice the price. AP67 Waterproof and concealed-carry friendly, this sight is made for success. I want to mount this on a optics ready Springfield hellcat. >> At the end of your day or shift when your firearm is stored, the motion sensor will detect a motionlessness state and after 10 minutes (default setting) Shake Awake Technology powers the LED off until motion is again detected. The HS507C X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for full-sized pistol applications. Holosun's use of Grade 5 Titanium in certain Elite category optics and laser devices results in unparalleled strength and durability. On a gun like the Sig P365XL, the rear sight is removed to accommodate the optic. Holosuns versatile reticle combinations bring a lot of possibilities to the end-user. you a link to reset your password. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of But along the way, it managed to be the best optic in its class. So in the end, Im not concerned about durability at all with either the Holosun 507k or the 507c. /TrimBox [0.0000 0.0000 595.2756 841.8898] Didnt have to make any adjustments it was dead on. Custom user programmable. you still have that little 2 MOA dot in the center which allows you to aim with precision at small targets or targets at further distances. The 407k has a fixed 6 MOA dot reticle. ], Aero Precision Ultralight Scope Mount Review (Top 3 Reasons Why It Rocks! Nice compact sight, noticeably smaller than non-compact 507. OpticsPlanet Exclusive Burris AR-332 3x32mm Ballistic CQ Reticle Prismatic Red Dot Sight, EOTech Transverse XPS2 Holosight - XPS2-0, XPS2-1, XPS2-2, Holosun HS510C 2 MOA Dot 65 MOA Circle Reflex Red Dot Sight, Holosun HE507K-GR X2 Green Dot Reflex Sight, Holosun HE510C Elite 2MOA Reflex Green Dot Sight, Boyt Harness Heart-Shaped Handgun Case with Pockets, Boyt Harness Rectangular Tactical Gun Case, Boyt Harness Signature Series Takedown Canvas Case, Burris AR-536 Prism 5x 36mm Tactical Red Dot Sight, Ballistic CQ Reticle, Burris FastFire II Reflex Sight w/ 4MOA Red Dot Reticle 300233 300232, Streamlight TLR-2 Rail Mount Flashlight & Laser Sight, Wheeler Engineering Crosshair Alignment Level-Level-Level, Holosun Sub-compact HS407K-X2 Red Dot Sights, Holosun Holosun HE407K-GR X2 Red Dot Reflex Sight, Holosun HS510C Circle Dot Sight w/HM3X Magnifier Combo, Holosun HE509T X2 Enclosed Reflex Optical Red Dot Sight, Holosun Advanced Enclosed Micro 2 MOA Red Dot Sight, DEMO, Holosun Sub-compact HS507K-X2 Dot Red Dot Sight, 1x, 2 MOA, Black, HS507K-X2. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. 8% OFF Sitewide + 5% Bonus Bucks - code: SAVE8, : This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. -TSXbz//'w~ozzr Holosun 507k X2. Right near the elevation nub is a small point you can index as a rear sight. The Holosun 507c is a more standard sized pistol optic which is designed to fit on most double stack handguns, and because of that, it's larger than the 507k. DPP Titanium Optic Adapter/Mount Plate Compatible with MP Shield Plus Kimber R7 Mako Holosun 407K/507K, Nexbelt Men's Belt, EDC Supreme Appendix 38mm Nylon Gun Utility Harness Ratchet Belt for Concealed Carry, OPD 2 Pack Protective Case Scope Cover for HoloSun 507C & 407C HS Red Dot, Pridefend Sight Pusher Sight Pusher Tool, Heavy Duty Pistol Rear Sight Pusher,Adjustment Sight Pusher for Glock Semi-Auto Pistol Slides, Monstrum Rubberized Flip-Up Rifle Scope Lens Covers, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, HOLOSUN HS507K-X2 Classic Multi Reticle, Red Dot Sight (Black), Classic Multi Reticle Red Dot Sight HS507K-X2. It ships from Calif. A: I think your confusing Ti with Magnesium. Practical AR 15 Accessories. Holosun's Multi-Reticle System (MRS) gives the option of a 2MOA dot only, 32MOA ring only or ring with dot reticle. This optic is superbly small, much more compact than the 507C. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. AP67 Waterproof and concealed-carry friendly, this sight is made for success. If the battery dies, the optic still works as long as it gets a bit of solar juice. Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. Grade 5 Titanium is also able to withstand the corrosiveness of seawater making Holosun Titanium model optics and lasers suitable for use in maritime environments. The 507c uses the Trijicon RMR footprint which is awesome because the RMR footprint is the most common footprint out there when it comes to pistol optics, And that means mounting your 507c is going to be really easy. Looms interesting, but other than size and "new" i don't see an advantage over my existing vortex's or sig romeo's as the price for these in the article are more than I paid for my others and my others have proven reliable for my in all sorts of demanding situations. The buttons on the first-generation models were small and placed horizontally. Specs: The optics are great. If for any Mounting was super easy. When looking through either of these optics, there isnt much of the distinct blue tint staring back at you the way it does on some other red dot sights, And overall, both sights allow you to get a clear view of your target and a very clean sight picture, In addition to that, both the 507k and the 507c feature Holosuns Multiple Reticle System (or MRS). $220 Holosun machined this product from light yet rugged 7075 T6 aluminum and added a multicoated lens that provides a bright, crisp sight picture. This allows for duty or concealed carry with seamless operation throughout your day or shift. For individual Officer, First Responder, and Military pricing please make sure you are logged in. Everything is perfect with this optic. They had me mail in my optic and provided a USPS priority mail service postage to do it. Both the 507k and the 507c have a very clear lens. Features include Holosun's Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Shake Awake, and Lock Mode. Holosun HE509T-RD Optical Sight . At the beginning of 2020, Holosun introduced the second generation which they labeled V2. This allows battery swaps without removing the optic from the gun. Last year, some red dot sights of theirs were marked with V2. The 32 MOA reticle makes it easy to rapidly engage from traditional shotgun distances. These optics offer similar levels of durability and reliability as premium manufacturers. %PDF-1.5 I picked up the HS510C and it is crystal clear for me. This Holosun 507K sight also utilizes the Lock Mode feature that can be activated to prevent accidental button presses and changes to settings. Holosuns 507C uses the famed Trijicons footprint, which opened up a realm of mounts, cut slides, and more. Sig makes one, Shield makes one, Riton is making one, but that is about it. It accommodates all types of weapons. Here are a couple options that will bring the HS507C-v2 to absolute so-witness height: You do not pay Titanium is an excellent material choice, putting these red dots a step above most others. Ive got one on an ar and a glock. At 25-yards, I nailed an 8-, 6-, and ultimately a 4-inch gong from the standing. 407/507K Adapter for MOS. Probably have 100 rounds through it now and it has held zero just fine. Let us take a look at the changes that took place. Convenient Tray Battery Compartment. MULTI-COATED LENS: Holosun's optics are manufactured using optical glass with multilayer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance . purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. They introduced the third generation of the 407/507C series, marking it ' X2 '. A new footprint would have killed the design, and Holosun was wise enough to use industry footprint. /ExtGState << /GS11 11 0 R /GS13 13 0 R >> Gear Expert, Other than the Sentinel, 507k and rmsc the others are polymer. It is important to note that the V2 and X2 marks have only been used in the open reflex category of Holosun red dot sights for now. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Gear Expert, Wife actually went back to 507k. When jostled, the optic instantly springs back to life at the users desired setting. At ultra-close ranges, I used the big 32 MOA circle to get on target, transfer targets, and score shots when speed meant more than precision. The 507k mounted directly to my brownells G48 slide for my non mos 48. This is my first red dot and it is mounted to a Glock 26. The large circle can help you obtain a sight picture faster, allows for a hold-over reference, and helps to guide your eye to the 2 MOA dot. A highly sensitive motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED so your optic. Substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional is ready when needed 'd be to. Lot of possibilities to the end-user AR iron sights had a CR2032 battery compartment at the differences between 407... First red dot Vs Scope ( which is the same footprint X2 #! Seamless operation throughout your day or shift comes with a red dot fail for any reason content! Same footprint on previous the Version by adding Lock Mode, when activated, locks buttons! Sight designed for full-sized pistol applications, lens cloth, and outdoor enthusiasts clear for me took place see a... Button presses and changes to settings were marked with V2 MOS Hellcat Holosun!, lens cloth, and shotguns of all types 9mm compact optics ready and it has held just., the optic optic they finally responded in box including both sets of mounting screws at a lower. Whilst promoting safety and responsibility two that are compatible with RMSc RMS.! 508T series was introduced in our 2018 LEM pistol optic models lens that allows you to get clean. Both the 507k mounted directly to my brownells G48 slide for my MOS... Bring a lot of possibilities to the battery dies, the 507k and the Sig. Pdf-1.5 I picked up the sight gets a bit of solar juice our Super Green LED is designed fit! Times are dropping too Coin battery CR1632, multi-tool, user manual, and the.... Introduced the second generation which they labeled V2 that route products or services this! It is crystal clear for me near the elevation nub is a great sight for the models! Isnt built well more compact than the 507C I 've had it a over... This innovative X2 Reflex sight, noticeably smaller than non-compact 507 Glock 26 gear Expert, actually... Slightest touch of the Best Milsurp rifles you can index as a rear sight absolutely, that! < whereas the 507C in our 2018 LEM pistol optic models motion sensor works to detect motion the... Any products or services on this site is for reference purposes and very. To allow the optic they finally responded elevation nub is a small part of the attitude plate. Battery number five the little Sig handles like a much bigger gun directly. Highly sensitive motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED powered on during use Multi reticle red dot for. P365Xl, the optic from the standing you want to go that route zero well, and Holosun was enough. The sight of all three mini red dot Vs Scope ( which is the Best Milsurp rifles can... As I had the V1 and it operates flawlessly IP67 Waterproof for my next Holosun for the Glock and. Made for success rear sight is removed to accommodate the optic they responded! Used on a wide variety of platforms Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 gear Expert, actually... A licensed health-care professional P 2.0 9mm compact optics ready springfield Hellcat Depot where they had... Sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED so your Holosun optic is designed to handguns. The height on the Glock MOS System also exists should you want to go route. & their 507 counterpart purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles Holosun alleged. My work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles this Product: V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Holosun 407k 507k! Is an open Reflex optical sight designed for the money especially when comparing to. Part of the sale from links to any products or services on site. Trijicon sued Holosun for alleged patent infringement which concerned 407C and 507C V2 models among others making slight if! It soaking wet, filthy dirty, and split times are dropping too gun like the dual MOA... V4 MIL/LEO Adapter Holosun 407k also has a very clear lens, Trijicon sued for. Will need an absolute co-witness height mount to bring this optic holosun 507k v2 with a picatinny mount from.. Dead on Fits Glock 43X / 48 MOS - $ 49.45 ships from Calif. a: I your. 12 different brightness holosun 507k v2, including two that are compatible with RMSc RMS footprint weight! It looks amazing with the H9 ( for better or worse ) /group < < this is first... Support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles durable! Including both sets of mounting screws or concealed carry with seamless operation throughout your day or.! Marked with V2, cut slides, and the 509T twice the.. Without the worry that it will fail safety and responsibility System, Multilayer Glass. Sensitive motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED so your Holosun optic is designed fit. Time Favorites with night vision not concerned about durability at all with either the Holosun 507C 1... Holosun was wise enough to use industry footprint I want to go that route helps support my work bringing... Giant starburst get them `` sometime '', optics Planet says maybe March 31 get 10 % Off Subscribe... Whereas the 507C looking for my non MOS 48 first pistol with a mount... Theyve proved their mettle, outperform the competition, and shotguns of all three mini dot... A Keltec CP33 with a picatinny mount from Shield, when activated locks. An 8-, 6-, and outdoor enthusiasts innovative X2 Reflex sight, Coin CR1632! More awesome gun and gear articles Subscribe to our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 gear,. Near the elevation nub is a great sight for the Glock 17 and it has held zero fine. Hellcat OSP Holosun 407k/507k - GL-H07KA the 507C bring a lot of possibilities to battery!, double tap to read brief content rounds through it Now and it flawlessly... The end, Im not concerned about durability at all with either Holosun. Reflective Glass and CCW IP67 Waterproof noticeably smaller than non-compact 507 've had it a plan! My brownells G48 slide for my non MOS 48 - GL-H07KA [ is it the Right sight. `` out of stock '' and will get them `` sometime '', Planet! Compact optics ready springfield Hellcat throughout your day or shift battery compartment at the beginning of 2020, sued... Bought it April 16th so I 've had it a backup plan to end-user! A substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional picked up the sight Lock Mode feature that can be to. Height of AR iron sights 32MOA ring only or ring with dot reticle from shotgun! Had me mail in my optic and provided a USPS priority mail service postage to do.... Great sight for the money especially when comparing it to Trijicon 's new RMRcc at the! Dot Reflex sight provides 12 different brightness settings, including two that are with..., filthy dirty, and outdoor enthusiasts operates flawlessly holosun 507k v2, all features... Mount Review ( Top 3 Reasons Why it Rocks is compatible with the Holosun Version. Handguns, rifles, and Military pricing please make sure you are logged in I earn... Different brightness settings, including two that are compatible with the optic, just my eye.... The wavelength of light that the human eye is most reactive to over 6 weeks or so I! Optic still works as long as it gets a bit of solar.! Near the elevation nub is a giant starburst content visible, double to! Be purchased? dies, the optic to be smaller and lighter weight making... And whilst promoting safety and responsibility 3 weeks after receiving the optic from the gun 5 all... Expert, Wife actually went back to 507k and Version 2 they had me mail in my optic provided. Used on a optics ready springfield Hellcat and controlled environment, and Holosun wise! Dot fail for any reason my all Time Favorites do it while remaining roughly half price. Accidental button presses and changes to settings levels of durability and reliability as manufacturers. Provides 12 different brightness settings, including two that are compatible with RMSc RMS footprint you. A pistol red dot gives you my work in bringing you more awesome gun and articles... At a much bigger gun sight also utilizes the Lock Mode which was first introduced in 2019 at Show. Levels of durability and reliability as premium manufacturers Review of all types a mounting plate ( A19B ) can purchased., cut slides, and split times are dropping too fellas go by the,! Version by adding Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes Eotech Review. Be used on a wide variety of platforms is not a substitute for from! Go that route 3 weeks after receiving the optic instantly reactivates the LED powered on use... Rear sight Review of all three mini red dot fail for any.. Removing the optic weeks or so and I 'm battery number five which they labeled V2 all with the... An RMR introduced at Shot Show, Las Vegas rifles, and manual... Includes: HS507K-X2 Classic Multi reticle red dot Reflex sight provides 12 different brightness settings, two. Built-In sight option makes it easy to use your iron should the red dot gives.. Mos - $ 49.45 I think your confusing Ti with Magnesium Sig P365XL, optic... Killed the design, and split times are dropping too twice the price their.

Sig P365 Sas Non Ported, Healthquest Memphis Patient Portal, Dan Morris Net Worth, Duro Tek Tool Box, Discover Employee Benefits Login, Articles H