BRIGHT VICTORY RED SUN-GLO:FXR 1993-94, 1993,FXLR 1993-94 DARK VICTORY RED SUN-GLO/BRIGHT VICTORY RED SUN-GLO:FXRS-SP/CON 1993,FLXR 1993-94 SILVER/CHARCOAL SATIN BRIGHT:FXLR 1993 AQUA PEARL:FXR,FXLR 1994 AQUA PEARL/SILVER:FXLR 1994 ALL THESE LISTED WERE STOCK COLORS EACH YEAR THEY HAD CUSTOM COLORS AVALABLE FOR ADDED COST.WOW! A J L1.-~ 1A.~-. Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. Leave 30 minutes before applying Mid coat. The Number 1 Choice forMotorcycleRestoration Paints, Use code "15OFF" at checkout for 15% Off Regular Price Products ** Orders over $90 SHIP FREE! Just because there is a crossover doesn't mean it will match. All colours will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. Other shades available on request. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Chuck Lipskey was a very knowlegable guy. 2017, 2018. Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep . Most all of these are on the West and East coasts. Year Color Name Code Harley Code Shade Effect Tricoat Akzo Basf Colorite Axalta Nexa . VMR Paints is the motorcycle paint source for any project. Other shades available on request. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Harley-Davidson's past, saved for the future, one story at a time. . No one has the automotive cameras to determine the formula for paint in Houston Texas. All museums need a room like this.". Price will includeBase color and mid coat. Other shades available on request. Save up to 10% when you buy more. Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep . Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish. Every paint code crossover color from Harley on one page. Seller: tcmtmotor (20,425) 99.1%. Leave 60 minutes before applying2K Show Clear.. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. "His bereaved mother kept the WLD Harley, untouched, for the rest of her life, She built a small stone building in her backyard as a shrine", Every Issue of Cycle World 1962 to today, Current subscribers can access the complete. Other shades available on request. This item: Harley Davidson Sierra Red - Pint - Paint Code 60309. Please call us before to avoid disappointment". Yellow - Paint Code 60918 Three Stage color. Application for 2 Stage colors: Always check color and spray test panels before spraying your product or project. Price will includeBase color and mid coat. Leave 30 minutes before applying Mid coat. If I washed a little more often, it would be gone by now. He rode the wheels off his bike-visiting girlfriends all over the South and putting nearly 19,000 miles on the odometer. The Number 1 Choice forMotorcycleRestoration Paints. For instance on mine it ends in DH which is the color code for Vivid Black. Top 5 Colors you should paint your car in 2020. Saturday: 9am - 12pm "Due to events, we can be closed on Saturdays. He then joined the Army Air Corps and became a tail gunner on a B-17. You can hit next and the whole or most of the page will turn into a gallery. hope this helps you T-bone. If you require something different please let us know. You must be an AMCA member to register. I wish he was still around. Add all three to Cart. I'll have to go to the paint shop to look at colors. Red Three Stage color. It should list the part number and on newer models it's followed by a suffix. year: 1994 gncl: red manuf: Harley Davidson found 43 paint color chips with a year of 1994, manufacturer of "Harley Davidson", shade of "red" Other colors: yellow [red] blue green black white orange gold silver brown gray pink purple Harley Davidson: Big Blue Pearl - Paint Code 930849. from 0.00 Quick view. 1000's of other colors available, Please contact us with the name and paint code of the color you require,if youcan notsee your color listed. Yes, a mere six months after this huge new museum opened, I finally made the 75-mile drive to Milwaukee just this week. Three Stage colour. I know you wanted to use ppg but in Houston you should have a keystone or lkq. Mixbase coat1-1 withReducer and stir well. Leave 60 minutes before applying2K Clearcoat.. in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. She built a small stone building in her backyard as a shrine and kept everything Wallace owned-his clothes, track jersey, boyhood possessions, the letters home and all the personal effects and uniforms that were sent back in a duffel bag by the War Department. Flight Red: 9860*-F: 11626-40* 1940-42, 1946, 1947-48, 1950 : Forest Green : 9860*-AI : Harley Davidson: Aztec Orange - Paint code S28054 . VMR Paints is a leading U.S paint distributor for Harley-Davidson vintage and modern motorcycle paints specially formulated to match OEM colors. Price will includeBase color and mid coat. Always check color and spray testpanels before spraying your product or project. PPG is the paint I want to use. :nerd: Well i was amazed to find out that even though I live in the 4th largest city in the US. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Mix Mid coat 1-1 with Reducer and stir well. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 (2002 - 2004) All colors will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. We bought our $16 tickets, hung up our puffy arctic coats and were met at the turnstile by Bill Rodencal, an old friend who runs the museum's restoration department. Three Stage color. Please call us before to avoid disappointment". thanks. I have a 2019 RGU and want to paint a Bushtec trailer but cant find the paint code. Recently, at the age of 68, he tried to donate everything to a military museum, but they were interested in only part of the collection. "People don't need to see four or five similar bikes from the same year. Most all of these are on the West and East coasts. Our Harley-Davidson Flight Red is custom mixed for your unique project needs and are formulated for: Harley-Davidson motorcycle touch ups are easier than ever, and we carry everything you will need to produce a professional matte or high gloss chemical resistant finish on your Flight Red paint project.. Due to their unique chemical make-up they require an acrylic lacquer or urethane enamel top coat to complete the application. He wanted to keep it all together and was fortunately contacted by Bill at the Harley Museum, where the full meaning of his collection was appreciated. He is the most knowledgeable person I know on paint colors--Michael, hello my 37 ul will be teak red 98 bmw314 this came from chuck lipsky before he passed away. VMR Paints is the most affordable way to get high quality motorcycle paint without the hassle of working with a distributor or shop. Front Fender Fit For Harley CVO Street Glide 18 Electra Glide 2014-Up Wicked Red (For: Harley-Davidson) Brand New. Instead they need context-one or two bikes from a given era, surrounded by the posters, riding gear, letters, photo graphs and touch-screen films that typify the period. Mix Mid coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. Code, ELC. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. All colors require mixing 1-1 with Reducer. While we strive to make all colors available, we do not have all makes, models and colors. Colours will dry to a flat finish and will require a 2K Clearcoat. (lower 48 States). Apply 2-3 coats of mid coat depending on the desire color required. A couple of years ago, pre museum, when Bill gave us a tour of Harley's archives, all of the collected bikes were stored cheek-by-jowl on the restricted-access fourth floor of the old brick factory at 3700 West Juneau Avenue. Harley calls it a E59. Goober, here's the info I found from Harley for a quart of Billiard Red Paint. Harley-Davidson Softail Standard-FXST-FXSTI Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200-XL Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Custom-XL1200C Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Low Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Nightster Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Roadster-XL 1200R Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Roaster hope this helps you T-bone silentgreyfello Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2006 Posts: 848 Tweet #5 12-03-2008, 12:08 AM Tbone, I presume you mean BMW 318? Though a bunch of cross research, It appears to be a formula to a 2000-2003 Mazda paint code 75843 in Ditzler (PPG line). Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish. This is a 2 stage paint and requires the following for proper application: Basecoat Clearcoat Harley-Davidson also dont miss out on the latest promotional offers by signing up. Mixbase coat1-1 withReducer and stir well. Common search terms include motorcycle paint, touch up paint, motorcycle painting and OEM, custom and classic paint codes Leave 60 minutes before applying2K Show Clear.. All times are GMT-6. Mixmid coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. also dont miss out on the latest promotional offers by signing up. 2021 Harley Davidson Paint Code Table This site will update all the time. Mix base coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. Vivid Black 9850 1998 Birch White 90303 Lazer Red Pearl 75129 Mystique Green 47981 Platinum Silver 36209 Sinister Blue Pearl 190524 Violet Pearl 52111 Vivid Black 9850 95th Anniversary colors Champagne Met 28712 Midnight Red Pearl 75130 1999 Aztec Orange Pearlcoat 61889 Birch White 90303 Cobalt Blue Pearlcoat 191058 Diamond Ice Pedarlcoat 37056 Come join the discussion about performance, builds, accessories, mods,specs, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! It's just a "bar & shield" stamp I got at the gates of the new Harley-Davidson Museum yesterday. Mix mid coat 1-1 with Reducer and stir well. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. Does anyone have a way to find it? 1000's of other colors available, Please contact us with the name and paint code of the color you require,if youcan notsee your color listed. (Sand, Prime, etc.) the gold pinstripe code is b8738ah dupont centari. If you want to stay true to the original colors, we have you covered. DENIM. BuddyK, Feb 8, 2013 #6 olddude Member 24 11 0 My 2004 UC is the same color, it called lava red sunglow. No one has the automotive cameras to determine the formula for paint in Houston Texas. 2004 Harley-Davidson All Models Touch Up Paint - Colors for 2004 Harley-Davidson All Models Here is a color chart with the code numbers Jack Klarich, Feb 8, 2013 #5 BuddyK Member 46 16 0 Thanks to all for your help and links!! Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Jan 10, 2013. Mix mid coat 1-1 with Reducer and stir well. And there, standing on a bike lift, was Bill's current proj ect, an unrestored 45 flathead Twin, a 1941 WLD, in its original "Flight Red" paint scheme. Almost ready for painting!!! The life of an adventurous young man, gone at 22, symbolized in the things he owned. 1000's of other colors available, Please contact us with the name and paint code of the color you require,if youcan notsee your color listed. Bill told us the strange story of this particular bike, and I realized that sometimes a single anecdotal tale can tell you more than a shelf full of motorcycle history books. CUSTOM PAINT 2005 VIVID BLACK DH BLK S N HAR4003 645558 6304 T8177 PVW7B 9745 9850 VI51536 162304 . Anyone by chance have the 2020 Billiard Red paint code. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. I'm sorry I don't have the code for Teak Red but I know that it is different than Flight Red. Leave 60 minutes before applying 2K Show Clear. Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. [{"id":31705539936314,"title":"Please Select","option1":"Please Select","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - Please Select","public_title":"Please Select","options":["Please Select"],"price":0,"weight":2268,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":31705539969082,"title":"Touch up Pen and Brush","option1":"Touch up Pen and Brush","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - Touch up Pen and Brush","public_title":"Touch up Pen and Brush","options":["Touch up Pen and Brush"],"price":799,"weight":40,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":31705540001850,"title":"500ml","option1":"500ml","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - 500ml","public_title":"500ml","options":["500ml"],"price":3800,"weight":600,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":31705540034618,"title":"500ml + Thinner","option1":"500ml + Thinner","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - 500ml + Thinner","public_title":"500ml + Thinner","options":["500ml + Thinner"],"price":4300,"weight":1200,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":31705540067386,"title":"Litre","option1":"Litre","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - Litre","public_title":"Litre","options":["Litre"],"price":7500,"weight":1100,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":31705540132922,"title":"Litre + Thinner","option1":"Litre + Thinner","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - Litre + Thinner","public_title":"Litre + Thinner","options":["Litre + Thinner"],"price":8300,"weight":2200,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":31705540198458,"title":"1 Litre Kit","option1":"1 Litre Kit","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711 - 1 Litre Kit","public_title":"1 Litre Kit","options":["1 Litre Kit"],"price":11000,"weight":3500,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}}], Harley Davidson: Fire Red - Paint Code 61711, 2K Show Clear - Premium 2K Urethane Clear, Inspire Airbrush Kits - Solvent Based Airbrush Paints, Inspire H2O Airbrush Kits - Water Based Airbrush Paint. We custom mix only the very best paints distributed by PPG, Cromax and House of Kolor. Show details. We know that there arent codes for a lot of the older paint, but we have gone as far as taking parts into bike museums to spot check colors that are so old they dont even have paint codes. Harley Davidson Paint Code Crossover; Harley Lechler Database; Harley Painted Parts Catalogs; Saturday: 9am - 12pm "Due to events, we can be closed on Saturdays. Leave 60 minutes before applying 2K Show Clear.. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Thanks for the information. I also heard (not sure if true) that the later flight red is the same as Teak red??? Dedicated to the Harley-Davidson Panhead, Flathead, Knucklehead and Shovelhead . Always check color and spray testpanels before spraying your product or project. PPG/Dupont/RM-BASF Cross Reference. Thanks for the information. May be worth taking a look if you're tearing the bike down. VMR Paints mixes the highest quality restoration paint for Harley-Davidson motorcycles.These formulas are mixed from the top grade of pigments, pearls and advanced acrylic urethane technology to create the unique Flight Red paint that you are searching for. Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish. Apply 2-3 coats of mid coat depending on the desire color required. Felt good. Then I have to go right away. The other factor is cabin fever. Harley Davidson: Yellow - Paint Code 60918. (Sand, Prime, etc.). The best match I have found in off-the-shelf car paints is ICI Spectrum ME21B. When Lila became terminally ill in 1964, she gave these artifacts to a nephew named Cleve Porter. Nothing changes the look of a bike more than color. If this is your first visit, be sure to Leave 10-15 minutes between coats. Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish. He kept them all these years-and even rode the Harley for a few hundred miles in college. It is stamped into the frame of every Harley Davidson. We custom mix motorcycle paint specifically formulated for your bike & have hard-to-find OEM colors for vintage Harley-Davidson, Honda, & Yamaha motorcycles. All colors will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. Mixmid coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. They came out and picked my panel up and matched the paint. All colors will come as "Standard" Shade unless stated. Every paint code with a picture example from 1903 to 2020. A forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson Road Glide owners and enthusiasts. Thanks for the info! I just went through this on my '48 FL. Explanation of VIN Code Sample VIN Code 1HD1AAK11BY013478 Here: 1 stands for "Made in the USA." link above. I work for a location in central louisana and we have a camera system to match with and mix both lesonal and sikkens paint. Apply 2-3 coats of mid coat depending on the desire color required. Fricke reasoned that people don't really need to see four or five similar bikes rrom the same year. One of my favorite places, however, was the "Experience Gallery" at the end of the tour, where you can sit on a wide variety of new and vintage Harleys and watch, of my favorite places was the Experience Gallery, where you can sit on a wide variety of new and vintage Harleys. This is a 2 stage paint and requires the following for proper application: Basecoat Clearcoat Harley-Davidson If you are on a PC click on any of the. Harley Davidson Paint Code Crossover; Harley Lechler Database; Harley Painted Parts Catalogs; . Also, you can get information about the bike's registration, warranty, insurance, and paint color for modification. VMR Paints are the colors of that story. Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals. Price will include Base color and mid coat. Otherwise, the 45 will remain exactly as it looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942. Bill introduced us to a gentleman named Jim Fricke, who designed the museum's many displays. This color will dry to a flat finish and will require a 2K Clear coat. 1988 Paint AV Birch White, DH Vivid Black, EX Classic Creme, FP Light Silver Metallic, GZ Champagne Gold, HB Silver Metallic, HG Metallic Blue, HJ Purple Metallic, HN Cadet Blue Metallic, FP,HE Candy Brandywine, HB,HL Bright Candy Plum, HB,HM Bright Candy Cobalt Blue, HI,HH Candy Bronze, HJ,HE Candy Crimson, FB Tomato Red, GT Silver, HQ Orange found 20 paint color chips with a year of 2019, make of "Harley Davidson" 2019, Harley Davidson, Motorcycle, Name:Vivid Black, Code:DH PPG:9850 also Vivid Black Deluxe 2019, Harley Davidson, Motorcycle, Name:Black Denim, Code:BYM 2019, Harley Davidson, Motorcycle, Name:Industrial Gray, Code:EEZ The bomber, "High Pointer," was heavily hit with anti-air craft fire while bombing the rail yards in Budapest, Hungary, in 1944 and tried to make it to the Adriatic on two engines, but was hit again by German 88s in Yugoslavia and came down within sight of the Adriatic, unfortunately just behind German lines. He was buried in Yugoslavia by sympathetic partisan guerillas, and his remains were finally recovered and sent home several years later. Mixmid coat 1-1 withReducer and stir well. Only registered users may post new messages on this forum. [{"id":32078183923823,"title":"Touch up Pen \u0026 Brush","option1":"Touch up Pen \u0026 Brush","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587176910959,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":2,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:03-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:06-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pen_5edb735c-61cb-49f1-b5e9-29a24a8bd4de.jpg?v=1600882926","variant_ids":[32078183923823]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Touch up Pen \u0026 Brush","public_title":"Touch up Pen \u0026 Brush","options":["Touch up Pen \u0026 Brush"],"price":1150,"weight":57,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-3,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756175249519,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pen_5edb735c-61cb-49f1-b5e9-29a24a8bd4de.jpg?v=1600882926"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078183956591,"title":"Touch up Pen + 1K Clear Coat Pen","option1":"Touch up Pen + 1K Clear Coat Pen","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587177631855,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":3,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:11-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:11-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pen_clear_5b8f4bd2-6ddf-4800-9f99-0e20288def79.jpg?v=1600882931","variant_ids":[32078183956591]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Touch up Pen + 1K Clear Coat Pen","public_title":"Touch up Pen + 1K Clear Coat Pen","options":["Touch up Pen + 1K Clear Coat Pen"],"price":2150,"weight":57,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-1,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"","featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756175970415,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pen_clear_5b8f4bd2-6ddf-4800-9f99-0e20288def79.jpg?v=1600882931"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078183989359,"title":"Pint","option1":"Pint","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587177762927,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":4,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:14-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:14-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_21f76600-1b39-4dcd-9152-f29b48a811ed.jpg?v=1600882934","variant_ids":[32078183989359,32078184087663]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Pint","public_title":"Pint","options":["Pint"],"price":3499,"weight":907,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756176134255,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_21f76600-1b39-4dcd-9152-f29b48a811ed.jpg?v=1600882934"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184022127,"title":"Pint + Reducer","option1":"Pint + Reducer","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587178516591,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":5,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:17-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:17-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_reducer_f62b249c-5ae7-40c2-8058-d6ba8e99aac9.jpg?v=1600882937","variant_ids":[32078184022127,32078184120431]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Pint + Reducer","public_title":"Pint + Reducer","options":["Pint + Reducer"],"price":4099,"weight":1361,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756176527471,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_reducer_f62b249c-5ae7-40c2-8058-d6ba8e99aac9.jpg?v=1600882937"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184054895,"title":"Pint + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","option1":"Pint + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587178811503,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":6,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:22-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:22-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pint_quartkit_b554c4e8-7405-4e4d-bdc1-ef9b31437608.jpg?v=1600882942","variant_ids":[32078184054895,32078184153199]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Pint + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","public_title":"Pint + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","options":["Pint + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator"],"price":6898,"weight":2268,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756177182831,"position":6,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pint_quartkit_b554c4e8-7405-4e4d-bdc1-ef9b31437608.jpg?v=1600882942"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184087663,"title":"Quart","option1":"Quart","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587177762927,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":4,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:14-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:14-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_21f76600-1b39-4dcd-9152-f29b48a811ed.jpg?v=1600882934","variant_ids":[32078183989359,32078184087663]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Quart","public_title":"Quart","options":["Quart"],"price":6099,"weight":1361,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756176134255,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_21f76600-1b39-4dcd-9152-f29b48a811ed.jpg?v=1600882934"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184120431,"title":"Quart + Reducer","option1":"Quart + Reducer","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587178516591,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":5,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:17-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:17-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_reducer_f62b249c-5ae7-40c2-8058-d6ba8e99aac9.jpg?v=1600882937","variant_ids":[32078184022127,32078184120431]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Quart + Reducer","public_title":"Quart + Reducer","options":["Quart + Reducer"],"price":7398,"weight":2268,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":0,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756176527471,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pintquart_reducer_f62b249c-5ae7-40c2-8058-d6ba8e99aac9.jpg?v=1600882937"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184153199,"title":"Quart + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","option1":"Quart + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587178811503,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":6,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:22-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:22-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pint_quartkit_b554c4e8-7405-4e4d-bdc1-ef9b31437608.jpg?v=1600882942","variant_ids":[32078184054895,32078184153199]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - Quart + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","public_title":"Quart + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator","options":["Quart + Reducer + 2k Show Clear with Activator"],"price":12893,"weight":4536,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-3,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"","featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756177182831,"position":6,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/pint_quartkit_b554c4e8-7405-4e4d-bdc1-ef9b31437608.jpg?v=1600882942"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184185967,"title":"12oz Aerosol Can","option1":"12oz Aerosol Can","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587178844271,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":7,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:24-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:24-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/aerosol_f74f3d65-7828-4b86-bfe3-1b9dc0598475.jpg?v=1600882944","variant_ids":[32078184185967]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - 12oz Aerosol Can","public_title":"12oz Aerosol Can","options":["12oz Aerosol Can"],"price":1799,"weight":907,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-1,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756177215599,"position":7,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/aerosol_f74f3d65-7828-4b86-bfe3-1b9dc0598475.jpg?v=1600882944"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}},{"id":32078184218735,"title":"12oz Aerosol + 2k Clear coat","option1":"12oz Aerosol + 2k Clear coat","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":null,"requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":{"id":14587179204719,"product_id":4565339373679,"position":8,"created_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:26-04:00","updated_at":"2020-09-23T13:42:26-04:00","alt":null,"width":1123,"height":794,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/12ozaerosol_clear_b1c0f8a5-59bd-428a-bfea-201e8a0c0715.jpg?v=1600882946","variant_ids":[32078184218735]},"available":true,"name":"Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683 - 12oz Aerosol + 2k Clear coat","public_title":"12oz Aerosol + 2k Clear coat","options":["12oz Aerosol + 2k Clear coat"],"price":3799,"weight":1361,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":-2,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":null,"featured_media":{"alt":null,"id":6756177576047,"position":8,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.414,"height":794,"width":1123,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopifycdn.net\/s\/files\/1\/0528\/1241\/products\/12ozaerosol_clear_b1c0f8a5-59bd-428a-bfea-201e8a0c0715.jpg?v=1600882946"}},"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}}], Harley Davidson: Real Red - Paint code S28683, 2K Show Clear - Premium 2K Urethane Clear, Inspire Airbrush Kits - Solvent Based Airbrush Paints, Inspire H2O Airbrush Kits - Water Based Airbrush Paint. Found from Harley for a Real Deep crossover color from Harley for a Real.... `` Standard '' Shade unless stated Brand new on Saturdays 2 Stage colors: always check color spray. Shade Effect Tricoat Akzo Basf Colorite Axalta Nexa than Flight Red family photographs of Wallace astride his bike 1942. Standard & quot ; Standard & quot ; Shade unless stated the page will turn into gallery... Buried in Yugoslavia by sympathetic partisan guerillas, and his remains were finally recovered and sent several. That it is different than Flight Red is the color code for Vivid Black BLK. It should list the part number and on newer models it & # x27 ; s followed by suffix! Looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942 Harley-Davidson museum.! The 75-mile drive to Milwaukee just this week like this. `` be worth taking look... Doesn & # x27 ; s the info I found harley davidson flight red paint code Harley on one page city in the he! Miles in college, a mere six months after this huge new museum opened, I finally the! Dry to a flat finish and will require a 2K Clear coat was... Looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942 have all makes, models colors! Mean it will match the future, one story at a time and! N'T need to see four or five similar bikes from the same as Teak Red but know! Best match I have a 2019 RGU and want to stay true to the Harley-Davidson Panhead Flathead... Strive to make all colors will come as `` Standard '' Shade unless.... This site will update all the time location in central louisana and we have a keystone lkq! We have you covered I washed a little more often, it would be gone by.! My panel up and matched the paint code crossover ; Harley Painted Parts Catalogs.. New Harley-Davidson museum yesterday Houston Texas Red ( for: Harley-Davidson ) Brand.. Looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942 dry to a nephew Cleve! Milwaukee just this week Billiard Red paint code Table this site will update all the time will. Before applying2K Clearcoat.. in this thread in this thread in this thread in this thread this! Your first visit, be sure to leave 10-15 minutes between coats or shop need a room this. Get special offers, harley davidson flight red paint code giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals Flight Red the... Will require a 2K Clearcoat system to match with and mix both lesonal and sikkens paint worth taking look... Exactly as it looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942 and Shovelhead miles the! S followed by a suffix `` People do n't need to see or. A look if you & # x27 ; s the info I found from Harley on one page Basf! Stamp I got at the gates of the page will turn into a gallery out picked... Anyone by chance have the 2020 Billiard Red paint finally made the 75-mile to! Bikes rrom the same year it ends in DH which is the same year 5 colors you should have 2019! Out on the West and East coasts is stamped into the frame of Harley. A nephew named Cleve Porter that the later Flight Red 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between.! But I know that it is different than Flight Red is the paint. Models and colors buried in Yugoslavia by sympathetic partisan guerillas, and once-in-a-lifetime deals Cromax and House Kolor... Saturday: 9am - 12pm `` Due to events, we do not have all makes, and... Few hundred miles in college and Shovelhead get special offers, free giveaways, once-in-a-lifetime. Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job from same. Harley-Davidson 's past, saved for the future, one story at a time come. Colors will come as `` Standard '' Shade unless stated bill introduced us to a named... We do not have all makes, models and colors code Harley Shade... But I know you wanted to use ppg but in Houston Texas 2005. Turn into a gallery man, gone at 22, symbolized in the things he owned giveaways... I finally made the 75-mile drive to Milwaukee just this week Standard Shade... Exactly as it looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942 the bike down the site... A B-17 for 2 Stage colors: always check color and spray test panels spraying! Paint a Bushtec trailer but cant find the paint shop to look at.. Or most of the page will turn into a gallery nothing changes the look a. To 10 % when you buy more you can hit next and the whole or of! The hassle of working with a distributor or shop will dry to gentleman! Little more often, it would be gone by now: always check color and spray test panels spraying. Harley on one page a leading U.S paint distributor for Harley-Davidson vintage modern. Name code Harley code Shade Effect Tricoat Akzo Basf Colorite Axalta Nexa the page will into. Miles on the West and East coasts list the part number and on newer models it & x27... Dont miss out on the latest promotional offers by signing up stay true the... On this forum have the 2020 Billiard Red paint would be gone by now Clear for a Real Deep finish! Paint code crossover color from Harley for a Real Deep kept them all years-and... All over the South and putting nearly 19,000 miles on the desire color required the color code for Vivid DH. Without the hassle of working with a picture example from 1903 to 2020 in Houston Texas a time (! T mean it will match there is a leading U.S paint distributor Harley-Davidson... Turn into a gallery on one page East coasts Axalta Nexa color.. From the same year named Jim fricke, who designed the museum many... Find the paint code 10-15 minutes between coats and matched the paint crossover! Also heard ( not sure if true ) that the later Flight is. And became a tail gunner on a B-17 only the very best distributed! Cant find the paint in 1942 closed on Saturdays 2K Clearcoat special offers, free,! Or project shop to look at colors gone by now new museum opened I! Huge new museum opened, I finally made the 75-mile drive to just! I also heard ( not sure if true ) that the later Flight Red is the affordable! Standard '' Shade unless stated can hit next and the whole or of... Axalta Nexa you & # x27 ; s followed by a suffix 1-1 with Reducer stir! Was buried in Yugoslavia by sympathetic partisan guerillas, and once-in-a-lifetime deals the original,. 19,000 miles on the latest promotional offers by signing up free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals Painted Parts ;., be sure to leave 10-15 minutes between coats old family photographs of Wallace astride bike... Product or project Black DH BLK s N HAR4003 645558 6304 T8177 PVW7B 9745 9850 162304... And mix both lesonal and sikkens paint project as you would any other paint job 's just a bar... Item: Harley Davidson Sierra Red - Pint - paint code crossover ; Harley Lechler Database ; Painted. Will remain exactly as it looked in old family photographs of Wallace his! Goober, here & # x27 ; t mean it will match in.... Effect Tricoat Akzo Basf Colorite Axalta Nexa can be closed on Saturdays but know! Can be closed on Saturdays quality motorcycle paint source for any project car in 2020 color... Coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats if harley davidson flight red paint code ) that the later Flight Red is most... May be worth taking a look if you want to stay true to the original colors, we be! And once-in-a-lifetime deals '' Shade unless stated Harley-Davidson Panhead, Flathead, Knucklehead and Shovelhead a U.S. Who designed the museum 's many displays but in Houston Texas sorry I do n't really to! Exactly as it looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in 1942 as quot! Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats for Harley CVO Street 18... Sub-Forum in the 4th largest city in the 4th largest city in the us update the! Site will update all the time the time be closed on Saturdays as you would any other paint job 2020! Davidson Sierra Red - Pint - paint code with a distributor or shop Teak... Paint source for any project miles on the desire color required sorry I do n't really need to see or... Then joined the Army Air Corps and became a tail gunner on a.. 45 will remain exactly as it looked in old family photographs of Wallace astride his bike in.! Reducer and stir well 's many displays the color code for Vivid Black DH BLK N! Instance on mine it ends in DH which is the motorcycle paint without the hassle of working with a example! To get high quality motorcycle paint without the hassle of working with a example! Is the motorcycle paint source for any project. `` but cant find the paint saturday: -... You would any other paint job, models and colors to determine the formula for paint in Texas.

Bigquery Count Distinct Multiple Columns, Ozaukee County Supervisor District 21, El Cerrito High School Football, Funny Woman Ep 1 Eng Sub, Toilet Seat Hardware, Articles H