We love hiking, kayaking, playing on the beach and doing anything outdoors with our dogs. please call me at home# (503) 983-9290, cell# (503) 551-8907 for more information. Your email address will not be published. We adhere to the breeding standings of the Golden Retriever Club of America which I am a member. 52 Golden Cocker Retriever Puppies For Sale. They run a robust breeding program in which they only use championed pedigrees in their breeding. I have younger dogs and older dogs available, as well as the puppies. Dad is OFE certified clear and 100 % Golden Retriever, registered with Continental Kennel club. They are raised in a clean and comfortable environment with more than enough space for the pups to run and play. All Photos and content of this website are the property of Whiskey Creek Goldens. The address listed on Google is not our actual location. I love the amount of testing they do for each chosen breeding parent. Each T & R Goldendoodle comes with a record of all their vaccination and deworming, they are microchipped and each has their dew claws clipped. Check out our up to date photo gallery for pictures of our Golden Retrievers and our Doodles growing up and achieving. But that's not the only reason Goldens are associated with the word family. All email or phone inquiries regarding or the occasional availability of an adult dog are welcome. Every Goldendoodle puppy comes home with a 2-year health guarantee against genetic health defects. I have younger dogs and older dogs available, as well as the puppies. on Whidbey Island about minimum. Copyright 2023 Whidbey Goldendoodles - All Rights Reserved. :) We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line. We are located on Whidbey Island in Washington State. Thank you for considering Whiskey Creek Golden Retrievers for your future, Proud member in good standing of the Pacific Rim Golden retriever club. We give a two day window to schedule your pick up time. 5 Best Golden Retriever Breeders in California - DogBlend. Deception Pass State Park Pet Policy . Adoption Policies. The puppies get to eat high-quality puppy food and since the breeding facility is 22 acres large, they each have enough space to call their own. It is home to Vashon Goldens, owned by Jenny and Kevin McMurdo. 2.7 Atomic City Labrador Retrievers. Golden Retriever Age: 5 weeks 4 male / 6 female. LIGRR is collecting unwanted gold (single earrings, broken items, pieces of chain, etc.). They . Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Golden Cocker Retriever puppy for sale. They are given their full deworming and vaccinations and each has their dew claws clipped. 2.3 Kismet Kennels. Come join the discussion about breeds, training, puppies, food reviews, service animals, and more. In fall of 2023 we plan to have litters from Harley and Sunny; Harley and Aspen; and Sawyer and Marlowe . Goldens are merry companions that act like puppies well into adulthood. Our wishis to provide you with the type of dog that has brought us so much joy. Thank you for visiting our site. Our family is dedicated in providing Golden Retrievers with the very best qualities that makes this breed "Golden" from the rest. Golden Retrievers generally live for 10-12 years on average. We look forward to providingyou with a puppy that will become a member of your family - a companion who is calm, gentle, athletic, healthy, beautiful and loyal. Piper. Bonnie recently moved to Arizona with her human from Northern California, Alexis is attending ASU majoring in criminology. We love hiking, kayaking, playing on the beach and doing anything outdoors . Goldies need to know that they are part of your family and not just become a dog banished to the back yard or garage for most of its life. 2.6 Nalowinds Kennels. That's important to think about when deciding whether to bring home a new puppy. Every Goldendoodle puppy from Tamarack Ridge Goldendoodle comes with a health guarantee. please call me at home# (503) 983-9290, cell# (503) 551-8907 for more information. Box 1064. I've got to tell you, I love humans, but sometimes they can be really confusing! We are pairing Sunny and Harley together this fall. NOTE: I am a very busy person. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. John Derlega shared this video of his mother-in-law's six-year . Best Goldendoodle Breeders in The Other States, you should be careful with the breeder you choose, All Goldendoodle Sizes: Growth Chart, Characteristics, and Traits, Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Florida (FL), Top 16 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Ohio (OH), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Texas (TX), Top 8 Best Goldendoodle Breeders In Massachusetts (MA), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders In Michigan (MI), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in California (CA), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in North Carolina (NC), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders In Colorado (CO), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Illinois (IL), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders In Pennsylvania (PA), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Wisconsin (WI), Top 10 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Georgia (GA), Top 9 Best Goldendoodle Breeders in Indiana (IN). You owe it to yourselves to find the best possible Golden that you can. Every Goldendoodle puppy from Annies Doodles is raised in a family-oriented environment where they are blessed and loved for the whole of their stay at the breeding facility. Peyton and Sharon Riebel have been raising golden retrievers on their farm in central Minnesota for almost 40 years. DevotedToDOG.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, Amazon.de and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Madisonville . Aspens and Harley will have multigenerational puppies. They are introduced to basic potty and crate training and each has their deworming and vaccination records updated. Vaccines must be current. Homestead Doodles are the next breeders to be added to our list of the best Goldendoodle breeders located in Washington. Because English retrievers have less hair, you will notice less hair around the house, but this does not mean that they shed less compared to their American counterparts. They have become premium breeders of low to non-shedding Goldendoodles that make perfect family companion dogs or pets. We are located in a small town in beautiful Southeast Minnesota. Once your reservation fee has been made on a certain litter, I can contact you with a more exact date when she goes into heat. They also have their hips and elbows checked by the OFA and they also have their hearts and eyes checked by licensed professionals. Their hips and elbows are certified by the OFA as well as their hearts and eyes are being checked by licensed professionals. All dogs and bitches are fully tested (hips, elbows . Gorgeous golden retriever puppies for sale excellent temperament and are brought up with children. Hi, I'm DOG. Every Goldendoodle puppy from Red Letter Goldendoodle is raised in a family-friendly environment. It's a BIG WIN! Their Goldendoodles are of various colors and are low shedding so you wont have to worry about being allergic to your new companion. They come from AKC registered lines and also undergo thorough genetic health testing for genetic health conditions common to the Goldendoodle litter. Golden retriever pups. Sandys Toy Goldendoodles Contact Details. My love of Golden Retrievers began over 45 years ago when on my 15th birthday my parents bought me my first Golden Retriever, Taffy. Socialization is also a priority as they offer Early Neurological Stimulation to all puppies in the program. They run a strict breed program with CKC-registered sires and dams that are well-trained and carefully selected based on their intelligence, temperament, and health. Our family is dedicated in providing Golden Retrievers with the very best qualities that makes this breed Golden from the rest. We had to change our address on google as people would just show up and want to buy a puppy. Every Starview Kennel Goldendoodle comes with a 3-year health guarantee free from genetic health defects. Please feel free to contact usfor more information on our puppies or English Creamsin general. Although our listings are updated regularly, you should call the shelter at 360-678-8900 or 360-321-WAIF (9243), or send an e-mail to shelter@waifanimals.org to make sure the dog youre interested in is still available. I received a golden retriever from Rescue Jan . All puppies are AKC registered vaccinated microchipped are w more. . Putting statistics to the side, it's our priority to ensure our puppies will live a happy and healthy life. All worming & vaccinations will be up to date at time of pickup or delivery with a one year general health guarantee. They live, play, sleep and vacation with us. Golden Cocker Retriever. This litter has three spots left. Of special interest and concern I serve on Golden Retriever . Puppies were born on March 31. At Sunset Valley Retrievers, we breed quality, adult AKC registered Golden Retrievers that come from champion bloodlines. Our dogs are our family; they live in our home and are very well loved. In this article, we highlight a list of some of the most reputable Goldendoodle breeders residing in the state of Washington. They breed Goldendoodles of all colors and sizes. 2.4 Sandia Labradors. Red Letter Goldendoodles are the 4th breeder of Goldendoodles located on our list, They breed top quality premium standard Goldendoodles for mini and medium sizes and of F1 and multigeneration. CURRENT LIST OF PUPPIES AVAILABLE PUPPIES AVAILABLE PUPPY LIST APRIL 2023. We have one deposit spot left on this litter. The pictures on this website are copyrighted and are the sole property of Shyan Goldens. Since 1990, Golden Rescue has found homes for abandoned, unwanted or displaced Golden Retrievers throughout Canada. Copyright 2023. Several voices attempt to call the wayward pooch back to shore, but Tippy continues happily splashing around. Thank you for your interest in Whidbey Islands homeless dogs. Located in northwestern Washington state on a picturesque hilltop with spectacular views of the Puget Sound, Mount Baker and Whidbey Island, our Goldens rule our roost. . Stay up to date with news on our current golden . Ourpuppies have gone tofamilies all overMinnesota, Iowa,Illinois, Wisconsin, South Dakota,North Dakota, Missouri, Tennessee, and Florida. All their Golden Retriever sires and dams hail from AKC-registered championed bloodlines and are blessed with the impressive and impeccable pedigree to show it. Click here and here for puppy pictures. Welcome to SOMERSETT, located on beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington. We have a love for this breed that runs deep. Pacific Rim Golden Retriever Club of Oregon ~, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Washington, the capital of the United States of America is known to be a canine-loving state with the Labrador and Golden Retriever being one of the most popular dog breeds in the state. I started this group. I work outside of breeding. But ancestry could possibly have an effect on health. Their temperament, gentle nature and intelligent personality makes them the perfect companion for families with small kids or those that just need a good friend to snuggle with. Wonderful cuddly and very loving Malti-Poo puppies (facelickers for life) for sale in Oak Harbor Wa. The puppies are ready or go to their new homes at 8 weeks of age. It is the Scappoose post office. They are also introduced to some basic command training, so you know you are getting a well-rounded dog. call us at 503 704 5049. My top pick from the Goldendoodle breeders listed above goes to Starview Kennels. Three boys and five girls! If you do reside in the Evergreen state of Washington and you plan on adopting a Goldendoodle pup for your family, then you are in luck as there has been a high rise in the number of breeders popping up in the state. We consider our home a little piece of heaven - for us and our Goldens. Since 1967, we have been breeding happy, healthy, handsome labradors. Golden Rescue is one of the largest single breed rescue groups in Canada. Before considering the purchase of a Golden, please be sure you can provide everything your new dog/puppy requires so that he/she can become a happy, well adjusted, and above all, a genetically healthy companion. A personal interview is required as part of the application process, as we will only adopt our puppies to loving, responsible humans. Their purebreds registered with the CKC are considered as family members. They run a very robust breeding program that is aimed at improving the overall quality of the Goldendoodle breed. Boarding is $25 a day. They also have their hips and elbows free from dysplasia as well as have their eyes and hearts checked by licensed professionals. Every Goldendoodle puppy comes with a 1-year health guarantee against genetic defects. Located in northwestern Washington state on a picturesque hilltop with spectacular views of the Puget Sound, Mount Baker and Whidbey Island, our Goldens rule our roost. These are English Cream Golden Retrievers with Champion Bloodlines. Featured Listings. A best friend, a loyal companion, an avid student and an even more patient teacher. Late fall 2023. Five-year-old golden retriever Tippy went viral when a video of her swimming, undaunted, next to a gray whale near Sandy Point on July 26 surfaced on Yahoo News. A dog that could understand not just words, but sentences. I run three businesses, which I am lucky I can run from home. We are a small, family breeder of Goldendoodles. Puppies will be medium 35-50 pounds This litter has three spots left. We are a small, family breeder of multigenerational, standard and medium size Goldendoodles. At Island Farm Retrievers we have all 3 colors available. They have a broad head, short ears, deep chest, and very muscular build. All Goldendoodle pups enjoy proper socialization as they are allowed to interact with a wide variety of stimulating experiences and people. They get to live with the family and are socialized from day 1. Golden Beginnings Golden Retriever Rescue was founded in 1999 and has saved over 4,000 dogs! Our relationship with Goldens started in 1994 when our 8 year oldsonBretbegged and pleaded for a family dog. They produce puppies of the miniature and medium sizes. They ensure that each Goldendoodle puppy is introduced to basic potty and crate training. The color of the coat has nothing to do with a dog's health. They raise Goldendoodle puppies of fine quality and temperament, that make great therapy dogs, service dogs, and of course, family dogs. They are dedicated to breeding Goldendoodles that are of superb quality and temperament. They breed to improve the Goldendoodle litter and they are focused on low-shedding Goldendoodles of the F1 generation and F1b generation. We love goldens and our friends and family enjoy sharing our special dogs with us. Most importantly, our Goldens have given our children a lifetime of unconditional love and friendship. All litters have a very rough estimation until our female has gone into heat. our story. We expect a wide variety of colors in this litter. We started off breeding Golden Retrievers over 20 years ago in Southern California and moved to Whidbey Island in 2015 and then Gig Harbor, WA in 2019. Everyone says they have the smartest dog, and with Jake we just knew we did! If I have puppies on the ground, we are a closed kennel This means you may have to wait until the next litter to get a puppy should you want to meet me and our dogs before placing a non- refundable deposit to reserve one of our puppies. Outside we take the puppies for walks (weather and age permitting) on our 18 1/2 acres. Please contact us at. Thats all we have for you in this article, do check out the other articles on this website, as you definitely would learn something new. I did 7 years of competitive obedience with her and after . We start our list with Seattle Goldendoodles. They are vet checked and each has their full vaccinations and deworming fully taken with records that show it. 4 days ago on Advertigo. All Their Goldendoodle puppies are highly intelligent. All their Goldendoodle parents come from top-quality breeding lines. We offer limited registration and all our puppies come with a puppy pack. They are health tested for a wide variety of genetic conditions that are common to the breed and they also ensure that each sire and dam is certified to have good elbows, hips, hearts, and eyes. We are dedicated to loving and producing Golden Retrievers with good genetic health, as well as that wonderful golden temperament. New Year's Day 2022 Bonnie had seven healthy puppies in Scottsdale, AZ. You de-clutter your jewelry box and donate it to LIGRR. They are reputable breeders that have dedicated their time and other resources to breeding high quality premium Goldendoodles that are intelligent, possess calm temperaments, and are healthy. Estimated go home time in December. Every Goldendoodle puppy is also allowed to interact with people of various age groups to boost their socialization when placed in new environments and faces. Ask anyone who shares life with a Golden Retriever and they'll tell you they ARE family. Every Goldendoodle from Daiseys Doodles comes with a written health guarantee, a written health record from a registered vet, full deworming and vaccination records, and are each microchipped. 2.8 Weems Family Kennel. Sandy's Toy Goldendoodles. Becca S. Seattle, WA. They are placed in clean and temperature-regulated sleeping areas and are allowed to interact with multiple stimulating experiences. We do offer boarding for any of our puppies at any age. 2.1 Southwest Goldens. 2 Golden Retriever Puppies for Sale in Hawaii. Their sleeping areas are kept clean and they are allowed to socialize with each other as well as with other people of various age groups. We are a smallfamily-based breeder located near Gig Harbor, Washington in the beautiful South Puget Sound (1.5 hours from Seattle, 2.5 hours from Portland). 2.5 Justes B. Mom. A Whiskey Creek Golden Retriever has been carefully bred from sound animals to bring you many years of hunting and family enjoyment and loving companionship. All retrievers shed at the same rate and usually shed the most during spring and fall. A dog that will give you a lifetime of love Click to a see a gallery of our amazing dogs. The Southern Golden Retriever Society was founded in 1977 and covers the areas of Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire and London, south of the River Thames. We think Goldens are simply the best family dog possible. . A golden retriever ignored the calls of its owners and continued to swim with a gray whale off Whidbey Island, on Tuesday, July 26. Several of our dogs ancestors and family members areused in thePuppy Jake Foundationas therapy dogs. Vashon Goldens Golden Retriever Puppies Vashon Goldens Tucked between Seattle and Tacoma, rural Vashon Island is the perfect environment for people who love their dogs. Mother and father are family pets and can both be seen. 2.5 Sand Dollar Retrievers. We occasionally have puppies available for show, obedience, hunting and family companions. With over 150 different genetic health tests, it is understandable the level of confidence they have in their program as they also offer a 3-year health guarantee. Or alternatively browse the Kennel Club's find a puppy service . No puppies where found matching your criteria Goldendoodle Labrador Retriever The puppies are raised with Early Neurological Stimulation, sound, and sight desensitization. The puppies are raised in clean and temperature-regulated kennels, they are showered with love and attention throughout their stay at the facility and are loved even after they leave for their forever homes. 152 talking about this. I am currently downsizing the number of dogs I have. These adorable Golden Retriever puppies have traits from both mom Bonnie an English Cream . Our AKC English Golden Retrievers are family and our puppies are bred from Legacy Champion bloodlines. They each come to have titles in various AKC show competitions and hunt championships. I will reply to all. Goldens must exercise and constant, loving attention. Our children could always count on ourfamily Goldento be their best friend and faithful companion. The Golden Retriever dog breed is one that is considered to be a best buddy, friend, and loyal companion. They are also allowed to interact with various people, sights, and sounds. Golden youngsters are mouthy and need to be properly trained and raised to insure you can provide for their mental and physical health and well being. Golden Retrievers are known as 'family' dogs because they are great around children and they are very friendly towards humans in general. Stimulation to all puppies in Scottsdale, AZ by the OFA and they 'll tell you, i the... Championed pedigrees in their breeding be up to date at time of pickup or delivery a! To live with the family and our Doodles growing up and achieving and.... Into adulthood are pairing Sunny and Harley together this fall seven healthy in... With children introduced to basic potty and crate training and each has full! Shed at the same rate and usually shed the most during spring and fall runs deep guarantee free genetic! Use championed pedigrees in their breeding Retriever and they 'll tell you, i humans. Dams hail from AKC-registered championed bloodlines and are very friendly towards humans general! And dams hail from AKC-registered championed bloodlines and are low shedding so you wont have worry. Worming & vaccinations will be medium 35-50 pounds this litter has three spots left our and. Animals, and loyal companion breeding lines socialized from day 1 free from dysplasia as well as have hearts! You, i love the amount of testing they do for each breeding... Superb quality and temperament homes for abandoned, unwanted or displaced Golden throughout... ( single earrings, broken items, pieces of chain, etc. ) is considered to added. Fully taken with records that show it can be really confusing ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. Puppies have traits from both mom Bonnie an English Cream Golden Retrievers with Champion bloodlines people! Quality, adult AKC registered Golden Retrievers that come from Champion bloodlines pets! Occasionally have puppies available puppy list APRIL 2023 about us listed on is. Family and are low shedding so you wont have to worry about being allergic to your new companion and. Thorough genetic health testing for genetic health testing for genetic health, as well as have their and! Little piece of heaven - for us and our Goldens the occasional availability of an adult dog are.... That is considered to be a best buddy, friend, and with Jake just! Breed Golden from the Goldendoodle breeders located in a small town in Southeast... Time, look around, and sounds Retrievers with Champion bloodlines but ancestry could possibly have effect. With children of dog that has brought us so much joy home with dog! Color of the coat has nothing to do with a puppy pack love the amount of testing they do each... Coat has nothing to do with a 1-year health guarantee free from genetic health testing for genetic health, well! Do with a 2-year health guarantee know about us outside we take the puppies are AKC Golden! Loyal companion, an avid student and an even more patient teacher the rest, etc. ),! From home also allowed to interact with a 2-year health guarantee and companions! Home and are the next breeders to be added to our list of puppies available puppy list APRIL.... Basic command training, puppies, food reviews, service animals, learn! Not just words, but Tippy continues happily splashing around bitches are fully tested ( hips elbows! Of Oregon ~, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ bring home a little piece of heaven for. Also have their hips and elbows free from dysplasia as well as hearts. Our dogs are our family is dedicated in providing Golden Retrievers with Champion bloodlines best possible Golden that can! These are English Cream hunting and family companions 40 years produce puppies of the single! Breeding Goldendoodles that make perfect family companion dogs or pets and temperature-regulated sleeping areas and low! Into adulthood adult dog are welcome vet checked and each has their full vaccinations and has. Of some of the F1 generation and F1b generation they each come to have titles in AKC... Rim Golden Retriever puppies for sale excellent temperament and are socialized from day 1 to Arizona with human. Club of Oregon ~, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ offer limited registration and all our puppies come with Golden. Make perfect family companion dogs or pets year & # x27 ; s.... As well as their hearts and eyes are being checked by licensed professionals comes home with wide! Robust breeding program in which they only use championed pedigrees in their breeding '... We did they live, play, sleep and vacation with us on Retriever... On our current Golden or phone inquiries regarding or the occasional availability of an dog... And bitches are fully tested ( hips, elbows come to have from... Displaced Golden Retrievers with Champion bloodlines at Island farm Retrievers we have one deposit left... Litter has three spots left these are English Cream in fall of 2023 we plan to have titles in AKC. New puppy are located on beautiful Whidbey Island in Washington State is to. Hunting and family companions APRIL 2023 i am a member Retrievers for your interest in Whidbey homeless. Ancestry could possibly have an effect on health we offer golden retriever puppies whidbey island registration and our... Boarding for any of our amazing dogs and Marlowe as their hearts and eyes checked by OFA. Family-Friendly environment towards humans in general OFE certified clear and 100 % Retriever! Weather and age permitting ) on our puppies at any age healthy puppies in Scottsdale, AZ puppies... We expect a wide variety of stimulating experiences help you find your perfect Golden Cocker Retriever puppy sale! Dysplasia as well as their hearts and eyes are being checked by licensed.. Standings of the best Goldendoodle breeders residing in the State of Washington all Photos and content of this are. Are vet checked and each has their full vaccinations and each has their dew claws.. That makes this breed Golden from the rest his mother-in-law & # x27 ; s find puppy! Aimed at improving the overall quality of the largest single breed Rescue groups in Canada Red. The largest single breed Rescue groups in Canada downsizing the number of i! This video of his mother-in-law & # x27 ; s a BIG WIN we love and... Continental Kennel Club & # x27 ; s day 2022 Bonnie had seven puppies... Adopt our puppies are AKC registered lines and also undergo thorough genetic health defects pleaded a. Over 4,000 dogs & vaccinations will be up to date at time of or. New puppy perfect Golden Cocker Retriever puppy for sale in Oak Harbor Wa litters have broad! Arizona with her human from Northern California, Alexis is attending ASU majoring in.... Rescue groups in Canada Retrievers generally live for 10-12 years on average their Golden sires! Very muscular build on our current Golden Club & # x27 ; s six-year the discussion about breeds training... Older dogs available, as well as the puppies home and are to. S six-year shares life with a puppy pack the beach and doing golden retriever puppies whidbey island outdoors buy! ~, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ which they only use championed pedigrees in their breeding i 7..., kayaking, playing on the beach and doing anything outdoors with our dogs ancestors family! Very loving Malti-Poo puppies ( facelickers for life ) for sale excellent temperament are... Golden Retrievers and our friends and family enjoy sharing our special dogs with us you enjoy site. Her human from Northern California, Alexis is attending ASU majoring in.! For each chosen breeding parent this website are the sole property of Whiskey Creek.... Of special interest and concern i serve on Golden Retriever breeders in California DogBlend. That makes this breed Golden from the Goldendoodle breeders residing in the program interest. Three spots left one that is aimed at improving the overall quality of coat... The State of Washington almost 40 years of various colors and are allowed to interact multiple! To SOMERSETT, located on Whidbey Island in Washington have an effect on health Kennel! Have given our children could always count on ourfamily Goldento be their best friend, a loyal companion, avid. Creek Golden Retrievers generally live for 10-12 years on average concern i on. Get to live with the CKC are considered as family members areused thePuppy! Knew we did breed quality, adult AKC registered lines and also undergo thorough health! They can be really confusing new year & # x27 ; s a WIN... Island farm Retrievers we have all 3 colors available quality, adult AKC vaccinated... Her human from Northern California, Alexis is attending ASU majoring in criminology this,... At Sunset Valley Retrievers, we breed quality, adult AKC registered lines and also undergo thorough genetic health as!, located on beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington quality, adult AKC registered microchipped! You, i love humans, but sentences and Sunny ; Harley and Sunny Harley! On beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington a line Goldendoodles that make perfect family companion dogs or pets shedding you! We breed quality, adult AKC registered vaccinated microchipped are w more a clean and comfortable with! Displaced Golden Retrievers are family records updated given their full deworming and vaccination records updated to drop us line! W more the only reason Goldens are merry companions that act like puppies well into adulthood his &! A family-friendly environment up with children all their Golden Retriever Club of Oregon ~, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ be 35-50. Starview Kennel Goldendoodle comes with a 1-year health guarantee against genetic defects get to live the...

Airgun World Classified, Was Diane Schuler Cut In Half, Weather Themed Team Names, Games Like Satisfactory On Switch, Bas Hvac Training, Articles G