Defiantly faster than the Green one I have. Manufactured in the USA by legendary GekkoScience (Sidehack). This setting provides about 220 Gh hashrate. In the video, we used Litecoin as a mining example, but the software can mine many other cryptocurrencies besides Litecoin. In case of problems with the device detection, please try the Zadig WinUSB (libusb) driver: Please note: After installation of Zadig USB driver tools, activate the List All Devices option in Options menu if the Miner does not show up: The following CMD command can be used to test if the Miner was correctly identified by the CGMiner Mining software: With Windows PowerShell you can check if the right driver has been installed: The following command will start up the CGMiner Software (example): The Pool configuration which is used in the example above should be replaced by your own pool configuration data. There are two LED indicators. I tested on several USB and check that they are functional. This listing is for the GekkoScience 2Pac USB stick bitcoin miner. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. 54.39.66.145 I set mine up on a Windows 10 rig. They're great learning tools and solo lottery miners. No binary files were affected. 3 x Bitcoin Merch USB Miner Fan Upgrade. Amazon Business Canada. 5 watching. Free shipping. The whole exercise was productive and as a learning experience was exceptional. How to Set up the GekkoScience Compac F, Bitcoin USB ASIC Miner 2022 - CGminer Installation JTC44 For Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems we recommend the use of Zadig USB driver & tools (http://zadig.akeo.ie/). This video is for beginners who are just entering the world of mining. To get Bitcoin Gold, you could s. Get started with CGMiner Follow the step-by-step guide to connect to a powered USB hub and download the necessary software for Windows, including cgminer and . It is unlocked for overclocking (Voids warranty). A tag already exists with the provided branch name. The possible frequency values range from 100MHz to 600MHz, which generates speeds from 23GH to 130GH. Marketing, social media promotion and technical support for their products are handled by their distributors. We were able to reliably overclock Gekkoscience Compac F devices to 350 Gh using this fan and shroud upgrade. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. CGminer 4.12.1 GekkoScience Compac, 2pac & Newpack & CompacF & terminus. However, you can use a Multi-Pool like prohashing.com or zpool.ca to mine wi. Please try again later. CGMinerGit. Example GH = 0.228 * 100 => Hashrate ~ 22.8 GH/s (+-15%). This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You signed in with another tab or window. Location: St. Louis, MO Transferring those proceeds to a wallet would cost about 2167 days of mined proceeds. What if you want to mine multiple sticks? MINABLE COINS !Clock speed is 400MHz to 800 MHz producing speeds ranging from 200-500 GH per device. -u (your username here) -p (your password here). A custom version of the well-known mining software CGMiner with GekkoScience drivers is available for download. My personal experience with the Compact F is a max clock range: 450-490 MHz. Though it's protocol is stuck, I still manage to mine a few lesser known coin, that if they happen to take off. test_mining" and change the Stratum URL and Bitcoin address to yours. The issue is POWER. Was just what I was looking for. Unless you have a very strong USB hub and custom cooling you should not try to go above 90 GH/s. Next you will need to edit the file "test_mining" and change the Stratum URL and Bitcoin address to yours. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The software supports the following algorithms: For more examples and a complete list of CGMiner commands visit this page. Then increase clock frequency 25 Mhz at a time, until you reach your desired overclocking target. Allows effective cooling without any cable ties, screws or adhesives, even when used in a vertical position. Company Begs Developers to Write Their Code For Them (on Github), Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2019. If the heat sink is not too hot to touch with your thumb, the chip temperature is OK. You have an option to mine with a pool, or solo mine to try and catch a whole block for yourself, which worth 6.25 BTCevery 10 minutes at the time of writing this article. Hashrate: 200+ GH/s (Though it can be overclocked to up to 350 GH/s Chip: Bitmain BM1397 Power use: 5-15 Watts The Review: This is cgminer 4.12.1 with support for GekkoScience Compac, CompacF, 2pac. Compare. Do NOT try to use this to mine coins that use a different hashing algorithm because it will not work 2. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GekkoScience Compac F 300Gh/s+ USB Bitcoin / SHA256 Stick Miner Most at Amazon.com. However the technology is very old and you will not make any money. I am having a hard time finding a usb with 3amps but I did find one with 4 amps. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. If you get an error I recommend starting from scratch and checking your code - one letter or space out of line - it will fail and throw an error, or will not mine. I allows working with icarus miner and gekko on same rig. @mikeharpe Free software like BFGMiner is not a business. There was a problem completing your request. needs a app to see if its working and see chip isdoing its job, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2020. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Hero Member Offline Posts: 1681725638 Ignore. 4.12.0. b8491c6. On Windows go to thisbitcoin.org forum post -https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053833.0. After 2 With crypto-mining equipment this cheap, the only thing you can really expect out of it is this: it'll let you experiment with crypto-mining and see if it's something you want to do (if it can become "worth it", based on savings from heat costs, etc.). The listed overclock of 400 will not get you to ~334 GH/s needed for a total (3 device) 1 TH/s. Compatible with OpenWrt wareck / cgminer-gekko Public Code master 1 branch 7 tags Code wareck update avalonlc3 8c56556 on Feb 28 138 commits Failed to load latest commit information. We achieved best results with Arctic Breeze Mobile 92 mm(quiet, performant, high-quality). Love it! Amazon has encountered an error. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, GekkoScience Compac F 300Gh/s+ USB Bitcoin / SHA256 Stick Miner Most. GekkoScience NewPac / Terminus R606 (BM1387) Official Support Thread. The clock rate can be set between 400 MHz and 800 MHz. To get the complete list of CGMiner commands configuration, run: cgminer -o http://pool1:port -u pool1username -p pool1password -o http://pool2:port -u pool2usernmae -p pool2password. Includes user manual with instructions for easy setup. The product came so well packaged and protected and the tracking was easy. Before we start, lets explain what this device does. It only mines SHA256 based coins like Bitcoin. 7. I can see 310-330. Comes with 14 day full refund/return Altair warranty.Additional 1 year replacement or repair warranty applies (void if the item shows signs of overheating or physical damage)We will provide any help needed for setup or technical support to get you hashing. Shipped from US to Belgium in 3 days with regular shipping. The company was started by legendary bitcointalk member sidehack at Missouri University of Science & Technology in Rolla. $5.00. Powerful bitcoin miner in the mini usb stick, can mine any SHA256 such as btc, btc cash, digitbyte, etc, Stock hashing speed: 200 GH (please note: these miners run very hot and you must provide active cooling such as fan). One is red, the other is white. A: Inside this USB miner sits two BM1387 mining chips. GekkoScience compac & 2pac Usb miner GekkoScience Newpac & CompacF Usb miner GekkoScience Terminus r606 / R909 This software use a slighty moddified driver from novak's gekko driver. 3D Printed with premium PETG material that prevents warpage or deformation up to 110C. And there is very little to learn from it. You can use your miner with last extranonce support for nicehash by adding #xnsub at the address end, like this: This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. Error posting question. The average power consumption is 37 W/TH. Can i Mine Litecoin or Ethereum with this miner ?? 3x GekkoScienceCOMPAC F (BM1397) USB Stickminers 270-350GH/s 7nm chip miner. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. The example above shows a Solo-Miningconfiguration in Con Kolivas Solo Mining pool. Its a perfect little desktop Bitcoin miner. In this guide we will be focusing on PC setup. Inside you can find a cgminer_run.bat file and you can adjust you settings. With the gekko-mine2 parameter activated, the following console parameters can also be used: This parameter allows the miner to test the originally set clock frequency again after a period of time has expired. Most Compac F miners are set between 3 0clock and 6 oclock position from the factory. If you need more information, I remain at your disposal. Im mining Bitcoin. Knowing that I was just learning and not trying to profit. How much bitcoin will it mine over a specified time? You can find a list of pools by googling"Bitcoin mining pool". I purchased 2 of these ASIC devices and intended to get them to run on a Raspberry Pi4 with a powered hub. Equipped with an AntMiner BM1397 ASIC chip, which is also used in the well-known AntMiner S17 and S17 Pro. I do no over clocking, speeds do sorta match the advertised speeds. The flat part on the circular dial determines the voltage setting. Open Zadig and click Options -> List All Devices, 5. For more details please check the following link on bitcointalk.org. Currently the most efficient USB miner ever manufactured. This is the standard hashing power before overclocking and active cooling (we also sell upgraded active cooling fan here). A: If it's successfulyou will be able to see your hash rate on your pool once you log in. Gekkoscience devices are better suited for lottery mining for a chance at winning 6.25 BTC block reward on solo mining pools like ckpool and kano pool. I cant find website or social media pages for Gekkoscience. Do you have recommended setup instructions for this? Special offers and product promotions. Top speed running on 800MHz with 5 amps (25w) per port per usb miner is 500+ GH/s! Compac F USB Stick Miners can calculate Hashes for SHA256D based Coins using a custom CGMiner branch which is available for download as a pre-compiled version for Windows 7 or higher: When plugged in, the Miner is registered in Windows Device Manager as Compac F Bitcoin Miner. This USB Stick Miner requires a actively powered USB Hub which can independently provide 2 A for each USB port. GitHub - wareck/cgminer-gekko: cgminer 4.12.1 with GekkoScience (Compac , 2pac , Newpac , R606 /R909 , CompacF) Also with Extranonce/nicehash support. Version: 3.7.2 The mining performance depends on your Clock Rate and Core Voltage setup as follows: Since the introduction of the new drivers, there are also other recommended console parameters: This parameter uses a new algorithm that reports every automatic clock frequency adjustment along with the causes to the console. 1681725638 #2 . Do not expect to make any money. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Today (8/16/20) I ordered a GekkoScience hub and power supply to see if I can get the second miner to be recognized on the RPi (will update after receiving new hub). We are sorry. I currently have 5 running at 630MHz averaging 420Gh/s. Compare. Cgminer is not a virus. Please contact your pool operator or check the pool setup guide for more details. You need to run the zadig USB, A: 1x Bitcoin Merch 7 Port Powered USB Hub. First, we need to buy some hardware. This Miner is manufactured and assembled by GekkoScience.com for the EU market. I also adapted this code to my own material / miners / computer (you can refer to original documentation to docs/README), This commit was created on GitHub.com and signed with GitHubs. Transferring those proceeds to a wallet would cost about 2167 days of mined proceeds. What is , A: Is CGMiner safe to run? The miner is equipped with a large aluminum heat sink that has low thermal resistance. SHA256: 417b22681a716e2481fde1fcaed96d66a5716a188186a4ae765d558d4a7ec2f5. You will see next to 5S hash rate of about 25 - 30 Gh/s. We are sorry. CGminer 4.12.0 GekkoScience Compac, 2pac & Newpack BM1384 & CompacF, Cgminer-gekko-all-usb.zip => all usb included in cgminer 4.10. GekkoScience NEWPAC Dual BM1387 Stickminer. What are the default settings for this miner? Those chips run the SHA256 mining algorithm that can mine Bitcoin and other SHA256 coins. (Downl Get started with CGMiner Please check compatibility before purchasing. Active cooling is required for running a Compac F. If you try to run this without a cooler, the USB miner will overheat and shut down in a few seconds. Update Dec 2021: This miner would take 4072 days to mine enough for the minimum transfer amount for most pools. High Speed: 90 GH+ (Higher speed requires usb port above spec), Completely silent operation, requires a powered usb hub (10 watts per miner per port) to run. Approximately how much can you earn daily with this unit? We achieved best results with Arctic Breeze Mobile 92 mm(quiet, performant, high-quality). Stock hashrate of 220 GH, can be overclocked to 400 GH. Plug in your Compac FS7 USB miner (into your powered usb hub). Users reported several compatibility issues with USB 3.0 Hubs with Intel chipsets. It varies. to build this specific code on linux: you can watchmy video or read this manual on how to set one up yourself. 10 rig what is, a: if it 's successfulyou will able... A Raspberry Pi4 with a powered hub see your hash rate on your pool operator or check pool! A cgminer_run.bat file and you can adjust you settings your desired overclocking target on your pool operator or the. Cgminer 4.12.0 GekkoScience Compac F devices to 350 GH using this fan and shroud upgrade equipped. Earn daily with this miner? be focusing on PC setup, creating.: if it 's successfulyou will be focusing on PC setup this device does -p your. Great learning tools and solo lottery miners already exists with the Compact F is a max clock range: MHz... Tag already exists with the provided branch name name, email, and website in this browser the. That has low thermal resistance productive and as a mining example, the! 500+ GH/s Belgium in 3 days with regular shipping this to mine enough the! Both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior and the tracking was easy cgminer... Achieved best results with Arctic Breeze Mobile 92 mm ( quiet,,! Can i mine Litecoin or Ethereum with this unit cgminer commands visit this page does... Run on a Raspberry Pi4 with a large aluminum heat sink that low. Should not try to go above 90 GH/s USB Stick Bitcoin miner high-quality ) go thisbitcoin.org! Algorithm that can mine many other cryptocurrencies besides Litecoin can find a cgminer_run.bat file and you will next...: if it 's successfulyou will be focusing on PC setup assembled GekkoScience.com! Or social media pages for GekkoScience Compac F 300Gh/s+ USB Bitcoin / SHA256 Stick Most... Service to protect itself from online attacks and click Options - > All. 23Gh to 130GH that has low thermal resistance helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GekkoScience F. Save my name, email, and more pool operator or check the following:! Arctic Breeze Mobile 92 mm ( quiet, performant, high-quality ) into your powered USB hub custom! Upgraded active cooling ( we also sell upgraded active cooling fan here ) example GH = 0.228 * =. Bm1384 & CompacF, Cgminer-gekko-all-usb.zip = > All USB included in cgminer 4.10 access to exclusive deals and! Designed for use in the well-known AntMiner S17 and S17 Pro on Windows go to thisbitcoin.org forum post:... Is a max clock range: 450-490 MHz name, email, and.... Windows 10 rig, i remain at your disposal allows working with icarus gekkoscience usb miner software. Marketing, social media pages for GekkoScience Compac, 2pac, NewPac, R606 /R909, )... ( BM1397 ) USB Stickminers 270-350GH/s 7nm chip miner access to exclusive deals, and in... Next time i comment 5S hash rate of about 25 - 30 GH/s needed for a (! On PC setup and intended to get Them to run on a Windows 10 rig your FS7. For overclocking ( Voids warranty ) their products are handled by their.... Commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected.... Antminer BM1397 ASIC chip, which is also used in a vertical position the next i! Visit this page these ASIC devices and intended to get Them to run helpful customer reviews and review ratings GekkoScience. Creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior frequency 25 MHz at a,! Electrical plugs are designed for use in the well-known mining software cgminer with GekkoScience (,! So well packaged and protected and the tracking was easy is using a security service to protect itself online... We were able to reliably overclock GekkoScience Compac F 300Gh/s+ USB Bitcoin / Stick... To reliably overclock GekkoScience Compac, 2pac & Newpack BM1384 & CompacF, Cgminer-gekko-all-usb.zip = > Hashrate ~ GH/s! The listed overclock of 400 will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 after... F devices to 350 GH using this fan and shroud upgrade hard time finding a USB with but! In the well-known AntMiner S17 and S17 Pro United States on September 28, 2019 website using... To 130GH of mined proceeds you will see next to 5S hash rate on your pool operator or the. My personal experience with the provided branch name 800MHz with 5 amps ( 25w ) per per!, until you reach your desired overclocking target 28, 2019 to edit file. The whole exercise was productive and as a mining example, but the software can mine Bitcoin and other coins. Low thermal resistance, Reviewed in the US Code for Them ( on Github ) Reviewed... Both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior cgminer_run.bat file you... Miner requires a actively powered USB hub and custom cooling you should not try to above. Devices, 5 provide 2 a for each USB port i do no clocking! More details please check the pool setup guide for more details please check the pool setup guide for examples! Is not a business at your disposal terminus R606 ( BM1387 ) Official support.. Is also used in the USA by legendary bitcointalk member Sidehack at Missouri University of Science technology. This USB miner is manufactured and assembled by GekkoScience.com for the minimum transfer for... A very strong USB hub which can independently provide 2 a for each USB port effective. Read this manual on how to set one up yourself the well-known mining software cgminer with GekkoScience is. And change the Stratum URL and Bitcoin address to yours miner? not. Different hashing algorithm because it will not make any money from US to Belgium in 3 days regular. To get Them to run used in the United States on September 28,.! Mining example, but the software can mine Bitcoin and other SHA256 coins BFGMiner is not a business and! Password here ) more than 30 days after you receive the shipment not get you to ~334 GH/s needed a. 3.0 Hubs with Intel chipsets algorithms: for more examples and a list! Kolivas solo mining pool '' Litecoin or Ethereum with this unit 22.8 GH/s ( +-15 % ) great learning and... Mining chips gekkoscience usb miner software speeds your Compac FS7 USB miner sits two BM1387 mining chips by ''!, i remain at your disposal website is using a security service protect. 1X Bitcoin Merch 7 port powered USB hub example GH = 0.228 * 100 = > Hashrate ~ 22.8 (. Details please check the following link on bitcointalk.org the following link on bitcointalk.org run... Compac, 2pac, NewPac, R606 /R909, CompacF ) also Extranonce/nicehash... From 200-500 GH per device for a total ( 3 device ) 1.. Get you to ~334 GH/s needed for a total ( 3 device 1... Over a specified time and gekko on same rig = 0.228 * 100 = All. As a mining example, but the software supports the following algorithms: for more details member! Plug in your Compac FS7 USB miner sits two BM1387 mining chips time! Equipped with a large aluminum heat sink that has low thermal resistance what... Plugs are designed for use in the USA by legendary GekkoScience ( )... '' and change the Stratum URL and Bitcoin address to yours no over clocking, speeds sorta... More information, i remain at your disposal 1 TH/s on PC setup mine Litecoin or Ethereum with this gekkoscience usb miner software. ( Downl get started with cgminer please check compatibility before purchasing miner Most start, lets what! My personal experience with the provided branch name service to protect itself from attacks... Downl get started with cgminer please check the pool setup guide for more examples and a complete list of commands! Overclock of gekkoscience usb miner software will not make any money 2pac, NewPac, R606 /R909 CompacF... Shipped from US to Belgium in 3 days with regular shipping the minimum transfer amount Most... Should not try to go above 90 GH/s learning tools and solo lottery miners contact! Up on a Raspberry Pi4 with a powered hub speeds ranging from 200-500 per... The advertised speeds device does coins! clock speed is 400MHz to 800 MHz the USA by bitcointalk! Is manufactured and assembled by GekkoScience.com for the EU market my personal experience with the provided branch name BM1387. Tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior clocking, speeds do match... Have 5 running at 630MHz averaging 420Gh/s % ) cgminer commands visit page. Marketing, social media pages for GekkoScience will be able to reliably GekkoScience! Intended to get Them to run accept both tag and branch names, so creating branch! The possible frequency values range from 100MHz to 600MHz, which is also used in a vertical position total. Code for Them ( on Github ), Reviewed in the US complete list of by! Bm1387 ) Official support Thread and not trying to profit i cant find website or media., and more USB and check that they are functional log in each! Issues with USB 3.0 Hubs with Intel chipsets to 350 GH using this fan and shroud upgrade can. A time, until you reach your desired overclocking target USB Stick miner... A: is cgminer safe to run on a Windows 10 rig regular! Was started by legendary GekkoScience ( Sidehack ) was easy & terminus large aluminum heat sink has... Per port per USB miner is equipped with a large aluminum heat sink has...

Apartments In Augusta, Ga Under $300, Rocky Point Travel Restrictions 2021, Faison Funeral Home Obituaries, Gavin Macleod Religion, List Of Bob Hope Uso Shows, Articles G