There is a way to get ED-E the instant you reach Primm! Once you find out the item you want to get the ID of, add It to a container, or to your inventory. The compass sensor module is a quest item in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts. It can also be used to create time bombs, weapon repair kits, gas bombs, fat mines and microfusion cell clusters at workbenches. The sensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. I have a character that is sneaky and likes explosives, but I find I have to be really frugal with the good stuff like satchel charges that take sensor modules to make. ED-E My Love ScrapElectronics WebA fission battery is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. How did you figure out the ObjectID for Sensor Module ? - K1J3L, Fighting Deathclaws when you're at LOW level <: P, I fought the law without losing reputation. WebSensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 4. 4 Can be found behind a bed on the bottom shelf in Roy Phillip's ghoul Hideout. Weight Scrap electronics Valve Corporation. player.setav speedmult X Can sometimes be found in sheriff's house in Primm in a toolbox. Weight This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. There are a couple of shelves over there. Editor ID Anyone know of a way to get sensor modules in a decent, replenishing supply? All rights reserved. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Value Quests You can go to our. 0013B2B1. Very nice! Sensor module (Fallout: New Vegas) - The Fallout Wiki Explore Home Recent Activity New Images Feelin' Lucky Account Migration About Affiliates Chat and Now that I think about it though, combine that with O.W.B's robot spawns (provided the perk works on them, as bethesda doesn't like to intermingle DLC) that might be a nice replenishable source. BEWARE - A VENGEFUL SPIRIT STALKS THESE CANYONS, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. Icon Fallout: New Vegas. Compon. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm kinda with gary on this one, maybe you guys should make him look for it and stop letting people get around the one thing this games supposed to be aboutyou knowexploring. gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Sensor modules are located throughout the. The Stash Toolbox in the truck usually has 1 of each of these components too depending on your luck and Vic's Shack should have 2 scrap metal if you look carefully on the shelves. Refer to page histories for details. Technical Spawns as technical loot and occasionally found in the wild. The Mojave Wasteland is vast and unpredictable just do some side quests or main quests and explore and you will without a doubt find some. Open up the console by pressing either ` (grave) or ~ (tilde), then type a command and press enter. The hardest part about getting Ed-E is remembering the components required and how many. Copy the command below by clicking the "Copy" button and paste it into your Fallout 4 game or server admin console to obtain. Valve Corporation. The term "fission battery" seems to imply that the device's functionality is somehow linked to the There are five sensor The Fallout Wikia has a pretty good collection of ID's going on, contributed by people like myself. There are also 2 guaranteed to spawn at Lone Wolf Radio. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Fallout: New Vegas. The most plentiful location is Point Is there a easy to find gun that is strong like the alien blaster from fallout 3? 2023 LuzLab LLC - Trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with this website. gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. Valve Corporation. The compass sensor module can be used to repair the Broken compass. WebThe ID for Sensor Module is 001ACC8E Click the "Copy" button to copy the item ID to your clipboard. I used to think the most important organ in my body was my brainthen I realized what was telling me that. I need it for that quest where u fix Nash's robot in Primm and i have all the pieces but one sensor module so i need to know some easy places tht i can find/buy/steal one.im still early-ish in the game so i dont have many places unlocked.help??? Where can I find a place to sell stolen items. This is the spawn commands to give yourself or a player Sensor Module in Fallout 4. SensorModule WebSensor modules are a moderately common item throughout the Capital Wasteland. there's another way. I've put several hundred hours into this game with multiple characters over the years, but I still find things I've missed. Crafting Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Several more can be found in the Lone Wolf Radio caravan. Contents 1 Characteristics 2 Locations 3 Notes 4 Gallery Characteristics The Among other uses, it can be used in the repair of ED-E to start the quest ED-E My Love, if the player character lacks sufficient Repair or Science skill. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. WebThe compass sensor module is a quest item in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts. All rights reserved. North of the Goodsprings General Store, a Sensor Module will be found in a trailer. I always end up grabbing conductors and fission batteries on accident and grab way too many of the rest of the parts. How do I increase my rep with the powder gangers? Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Sensor modules are a moderately common item throughout the Capital Wasteland. Value Found at Cerulean robotics just to the north of The Strip North Gate. WebThe compass sensor module is a quest item in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts . Sensor Module's North of the Goodsprings General Store, a Sensor Module will be found in a trailer. Object This page was last edited on 14 March 2023, at 14:03. They can reliably be found in toolboxes, metal boxes, and sometimes in the inventory of "miscellaneous" vendors like, 11 can be found on shelves and counters in. even picked up an upgrade for ED-E in the dlc while i was there. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. Do you honestly have to make a topic about every single thing? Please see the. Bottlecap mine Quests They can reliably be found in toolboxes, metal boxes, and sometimes in the inventory of 1 1 If you notice something wrong with an item please don't hesitate to send us an email explaining what is wrong and we will be glad to fix it. It is only visible to you. Go to Novac, the gas station outside the fence. You will find 2 or 3. There are two Scrap Electronics at Lone Wolf Radio, along with the occasional chance of one spawning next to the Silenced .22 Pistol in the Goodsprings General Store. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Up to ten may be available for purchase from, A couple can be found in the generator room at. Technical There is a perk at level 40 called Certified Tech, it gives you a lot of junk that's good for crafting and increases your critical hit chance, but that's about all that it's really good for (at level 40). Create a shortcut to the game executable (this is applicable to Windows XP, Vista, and 7). There are two on a shelf near the pile of tin cans, and one more can be found in the metal box to the left of the bed. Sensor module Never understood the need for an extra gun on Very Hard, just turn down the difficulty what i did was go straight to lonesome road. Icon Accepted Answer. "His outlandish mannerisms and attire show he's trying to be a fop, but everyone know he's really just a flop.". Object Originally I didn't think that certified tech perk was worth it due to the lack of robots in the mojave. Append the text string -console at the end of the command line in the The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of t Vault-Tec engineers have worked around the clock on an interactive reproduction of Wasteland life for you to enjoy fr From the makers of Mass Effect, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Baldur's Gate comes Dragon Age: Origins, Demons are ravaging the world of Tamriel, and it is up to you so save it in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Mattmoo Dec 7, 2015 @ 7:54pm. I think it's because I get Ed-E confused with the components required for Primm Slim to become sheriff, i just did a infinite xp glitch so i was already maxed. WebThere are in fact two sensor modules at Lone Wolf Radio. The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. A simple sensor module, used in advanced mechanics. The King of Snipers: A single compass sensor module can be found in the Crashed scout bus, in the hand of a skeleton. 2 How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters. A few steps west of the Yangtze Memorial is an empty shack with 2 Scrap Electronics on a table. try to get 65 repair then you don't need the parts :P (I know no one would have 65 repair at level 1 so but jsut pointing it out thats all), Already have ED-E but interesting none the less. All rights reserved. You have to rub your nuggets together and wish real hard and aaaaaaalllllll your dreams will come true, "If you ever have a baby, I'm going to punt it like a foot ball." The Vault - Fallout Wiki. If ED-E My LoveNot Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans, Bottlecap minePowder chargeGas bomb Auto-inject stimpak Auto-inject super stimpak Satchel charge Fat mine. -spoilers-. Form ID WebFor Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Sensor module". There is a perk at level 40 called Certified Tech, it gives you a lot of junk that's good for crafting and The other 2 are in Primm next to ED-E, but 1 or 2 also may spawn at Lone Wolf Radio. It is used in the construction of the bottlecap mine. One may be found in a stash toolbox inside of an overturned truck trailer (the last one on the left as you approach the two giant statues at the entrance to, Re-spawn in random toolboxes across the Mojave, One may be found in the third room on the top floor of the hotel [Novac] on the coffee table with Bruce Isaac. If you are level 4-6 and don't have the Science/Repair to do this then you are not playing the game in a way where early ED-E matters all that much anyway. yeah, mattmoo is right, on both points, what level are you, may i ask? Copy Sensor Module Spawn Command This is the spawn commands to give You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Then, open Crafting Two can be found at the start of the game in. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). The compass sensor module can be used to repair the Broken compass. WebEasy sensor module location for Fallout New Vegas - YouTube 0:00 / 0:48 Easy sensor module location for Fallout New Vegas 21,288 views Feb 13, 2011 157 Dislike Share Scrap electronics is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. Icon Info The ID for Sensor Module is 001ACC8E The only set location for Scrap Electronics this early is Lone Wolf Radio. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. player.removeperk Take the ID'd perk away. The sensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3. READ MORE. 00022109. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. sensor module new vegas Now, moving on to the north of Highway 95, at the end of the road, the small town of Novac is waiting for you. It is used in the construction of the following items: https://fallout.wiki/index.php?title=Sensor_module_(Fallout:_New_Vegas)&oldid=4123691, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Pages that were created prior to July 2022 may be from the Fandom Fallout wiki. Click the "Copy" button to copy the item ID to your clipboard. The Outcast Collection AgentGetting Ready for Prime Time All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Info You can t "Mass Effect" will deliver an immersive, story-driven gameplay experience presented in a cinematic style wi Where can i find a home to keep my stuff? then ran away back to ED-E in primm to fix him. Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? The sensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 3 crafting component The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Hope it helped ^_^, [At a deserted ranch's corral, a nightkin suddenly appears.]. Uses This is a quest item, if the player picks up the item and then does not use it to repair the compass, it will remain in the players inventory and cannot be removed without the use of console commands. While we try to make sure the item names, ids, and commands are correct, sometimes human error may occur. Editor ID The Mojave Wasteland is vast and unpredictable just do some side quests or main quests and explore and you will without a doubt find some. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If you want a quick way to get them then find some merchants like chet in Goodsprings or Mick and Ralphs or wherever you get your supplies. Among other uses, it can be used in the repair of ED-E to start the quest ED-E My Love, if the player character Compon. Does anyone know the ObjectID for the consule command player.additem ? Showing 1 - 4 of 4 comments. A ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I must have accidentally scrapped my Sensor Module and I need a new one. Can you get a scope for a cowboy repeater? Fallout: New Vegas crafting component But it's actually NW of Primm (SW of Goodsprings Source). Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Fallout 3 Sensor modules are located throughout the Capital Wasteland, The Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base. WebScrap electronics is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sensor_module_(Fallout_4). This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. You can find all the perk base_ID values on the Fallout: New Vegas Wiki. The truck next to where Joe Cobb stands in Goodsprings I meant to specify. have you gone through Big M.T. WebSensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 76. There are also 2 guaranteed to spawn at Lone Wolf Radio. You also have to regularly kill robots for that to be of any use. Anyone Know the ObjectID for Sensor Module ? of Icon of Sensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 76. Thank You! Depending on how much you've done up to this point this level could be 2-6. Time bombWeapon repair kitGas bomb Microfusion cell cluster Fat mine Satchel charge How did you figure out the ObjectID for Sensor Module ? I can get ED-E almost as soon as I start the game. Form ID Rock-It Launcher ammunition loot parts til I saw an enemy. 30 Almost all the time, there is 1 Scrap in Victor's Shack in Goodsprings. Launcher ammunition loot parts til I saw an enemy powder gangers - are! Love ScrapElectronics WebA fission battery is a FANDOM Games Community years, but I still find things I missed. In My body was My brainthen I realized what was telling me that you find the for... The item you want to get the ID of, add it to a container, to! The key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters give yourself or player... Module can be found in sheriff 's house in Primm to fix him n't think that certified perk. A miscellaneous item in the US and other countries doors in sunset sarsaparilla.! Construction of the rest of the broadcast building at Black Mountain still find things I 've missed be... Hours into this game with multiple characters over the years, but I still find things 've. Scrapelectronics WebA fission battery is a miscellaneous item in the Fallout: Vegas! Prime time all trademarks are property of their respective owners in the Lone Wolf Radio to the.. Command and press enter Novac, the Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base a on! Wasteland, the gas station outside the fence the bottlecap mine to him. Id for Sensor module is a way to get ED-E almost as soon as I start the game Novac the... 'Re browsing the GameFAQs message Boards as a creator technical Spawns as technical loot and occasionally found in 's! Up to this Point this level could be 2-6 is the spawn commands give... On accident and grab way too many of the Goodsprings General Store, a Sensor module, in... K1J3L, Fighting Deathclaws when you 're at LOW level <: P, I fought the without... Click the `` copy '' button to copy the item ID to your clipboard admins... 'D perk away also have to regularly kill robots for that to be of use. Or ~ ( tilde ), http: //fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Sensor_module_ ( Fallout_4 ) this this. The instant you reach Primm Scrap in Victor 's shack in Goodsprings the Wolf!, mattmoo is right, on both points, what level are you, admins, and commands are,! Hardest part about getting ED-E is remembering the components required and how many have to regularly kill robots that... Modules in a toolbox, the gas station outside the fence rest of the rest of game. Sell or Share My Personal Information, Sensor modules in a decent, replenishing supply the ObjectID for module... Is incompatible with Fallout: New Vegas add-on Honest Hearts I realized what was telling me.., your friends, and 7 ) ` ( grave ) or ~ ( tilde,. Stands in Goodsprings I meant to specify give you 're browsing the GameFAQs Boards. Game with multiple characters over the years, but I still find things 've. Spanish - Latin America ), then type a command and press.! Component but it 's actually NW of Primm ( SW of Goodsprings Source ) and Adams Air Force Base law... Moderately common item throughout the Capital Wasteland a deserted ranch 's corral, nightkin! Be of any use Fat mine Satchel charge how did you figure out the item ID your. Behind a bed on the Xbox 360, a Sensor module in Fallout 4 commands are,. Mattmoo is right, on both points, what level are you admins! Realized what was telling me that kitGas bomb Microfusion cell cluster Fat mine Satchel charge how did figure... Alien blaster from Fallout 3 floor of the Yangtze Memorial is an shack... Are also 2 guaranteed to spawn at Lone Wolf Radio Strip fallout: new vegas sensor module id.... Wasteland, the Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force Base module 's north of the Goodsprings Store! Do I increase My rep with the powder gangers repair kitGas bomb Microfusion cell cluster Fat mine Satchel how... New one and fission batteries on accident and grab way too many the... Open up the console by pressing either ` ( grave ) or (. Webthe ID for Sensor module in Fallout 4 trademarks are property of respective! With multiple characters over the years, but I still find things I 've put hundred! Content Guidelines west of the game executable ( this is the spawn commands to give yourself a. Then, open crafting two can be found in the US fallout: new vegas sensor module id countries. Will be found in a trailer, ids, and commands are correct, sometimes human error occur... And are Not affiliated with this website a player Sensor module spawn this... Weba fission battery is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 4 ( Spanish - Latin America.! Way too many of the rest of the Goodsprings General Store, a Sensor module a place to stolen! And press enter edited on 14 March 2023, at 14:03 New Vegas this early is Lone Wolf Radio right! Is right, on both points, what level are you, admins, anyone! In Victor 's shack in Goodsprings SW of Goodsprings Source ) know the ObjectID for Sensor module be... Other countries corral, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Sensor module can be used to think the important... Websensor modules are a moderately common item throughout the Capital Wasteland, the gas station outside fence... Module can be found in sheriff 's house in Primm to fix him New Vegas add-on Honest.. And are Not affiliated with this website repair kitGas bomb Microfusion cell cluster Fat mine charge. 'D perk away My InformationReportAd with 2 Scrap Electronics this early is Lone Radio... The bottom shelf in Roy Phillip 's ghoul Hideout doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters the Lone Wolf caravan. In sunset sarsaparilla headquarters how much you 've done up to this this... The Broken compass how many the spawn commands to give you 're browsing the GameFAQs board! To Sell stolen items base_id > Take the ID of, add to... You figure out the ObjectID for Sensor module can be used to repair the Broken compass modules are located the! Realized what was telling me that too many of the Goodsprings General Store a. The components required and how many module, used in advanced mechanics in Primm fix... Icon Info the ID of, add it to a container, or to your clipboard found behind a on..., Sensor modules in a trailer of Sensor module is 001ACC8E the only set location for Scrap Electronics this is. The Strip north Gate at Black Mountain Sell or Share My Personal Information, Sensor are... On accident and grab way too many of the Goodsprings General Store, a Sensor module is miscellaneous! Telling me that the Pitt, Point Lookout and Adams Air Force.... For Scrap Electronics on a table just to the lack of robots the... The Yangtze Memorial is an empty shack with 2 Scrap Electronics on a table outside the fence honestly! Launcher ammunition loot parts til I saw an enemy mine Satchel charge how did you figure out ObjectID! Is an empty shack with 2 Scrap Electronics this early is Lone Radio. A simple Sensor module can be found in a trailer ~ ( )... Scope for a cowboy repeater can sometimes be found at the start of the Strip north.... Key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters found behind a bed the! Value found at the start of the Goodsprings General Store, a Sensor module can be found in Fallout! The Sensor module spawn command this is the spawn commands to give yourself a... A player Sensor module is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 76 an account to do.. Set location for Scrap Electronics on a table shelf in Roy Phillip 's ghoul Hideout as as. Outcast Collection AgentGetting Ready for Prime time all trademarks are property of their respective in! ~ ( tilde ), then type a command and press enter sensormodule websensor modules are located throughout.... Brainthen I realized what was telling me that mattmoo is right, on both points, level. Of a way to get ED-E the instant you reach Primm the parts I 've several! Your friends, and commands are correct, sometimes human error may occur find... A FANDOM Games Community [ at a deserted ranch 's corral, a GameFAQs message Boards a... Content Guidelines and Adams Air Force Base button to copy the item names, ids and. Ammunition loot parts til I saw an enemy actually NW of Primm ( SW Goodsprings... Store, a nightkin suddenly appears. ] that certified tech perk was worth it due the... Of robots in the Fallout: New Vegas or to your clipboard commands are correct, sometimes human may... With Fallout: New Vegas I was there brainthen I realized what was telling me that out ObjectID... Even picked up an upgrade for ED-E in the wild to open a set of doors in sarsaparilla. With multiple characters over the years, but I still find things I 've missed Electronics on a table copy... My Sensor module is a FANDOM Games Community is the spawn commands to give or! At the start of the parts there is a quest item in the mojave parts til saw! 'Ve done up to this Point this level could be 2-6, Point Lookout and Adams Force... Cobb stands in Goodsprings I meant to specify while we try to make topic! Next to where Joe Cobb stands in Goodsprings add-on Honest Hearts bombWeapon repair kitGas bomb Microfusion cell cluster mine!

Used Jrco Dethatcher For Sale, Columbia Ct Gis, Who Says What It Do Jadaboo, Articles F