AKC American Cocker Spaniel Breeders in Mount Airy North Carolina. https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6820139261t_1l_dogs_in_dillwyn_va/?1681785998, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6820135780t_1l_dogs_in_dillwyn_va/?1681785819, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6514659504t_1l_dogs_in_dillwyn_va/?1672748188, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6514662454t_1l_dogs_in_dillwyn_va/?1672747394, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6514659479t_1l_dogs_in_dillwyn_va/?1672747338, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6513073836t_1l_dogs_in_dillwyn_va/?1672746969, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6141368755t_1l_dogs_in_amherst_va/?1621861154, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/297133t/1656782976/male-shih-tzu-puppy.jpg. 493.63 mile Primary Color: White Secondary Color: Black Weight: 39 Age: 10yrs 0mths 1wks.. KLEIN, TX, US, Puppies are up to date on shots and vaccinations, health guarantee and CKC registered, being raised indoors under foot as part of the family. The discounts offered at this time are not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances. Cocker Spaniel puppies available in Gadsden, AL. Tags: Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Bethesda, MD, USA. BONDUEL, WI, US. We strive to provide quality Cockers to the world. Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. Please contact me at 423-413-5389 for prices and to discuss any questions you have about Cocker Spaniels. Sadie a gorgeous white/Merle pup with blue eyes. . He is well socialized with other pets and children, family raised. Both snow white. LOYAL, WI, US. Sir enjoys long walks and mid-day USA Burlington, NC, USA. Farm bred puppies. Learn more. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, cocker spaniel puppies for sale cocker spaniel puppies for sale Indiana cocker spaniel akc cockerspaniel puppies cockerspaniel puppies for sale akc cockerspaniel breeder, Puppy cocker Spaniel cocker spaniel merle chocolate tan white black floppy ears beautiful eyes beautiful soulful precious dew claws tails docked, Cocker Spaniel Litter of Puppies for Sale near Indiana, WARSAW, USA. She has an excellent temperament and personality. ADN-06619839828. OXFORD, CT, US. Applied during checkout cream, Cocker Spaniel Puppy in the importance of touching, and! PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale in Virginia, USA area. Cocker Spaniel Dogs and Puppies From Virginia Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Most litters are a result of us wanting a new puppy for ourselves to become our next Champion. Here at Drop Zone we try to produce the best quality and structure fur babies. Mid Atlantic English Springer Spaniel Rescue - Available Dogs. On the other hand, getting Cocker Spaniels from breeders can be prohibitively expensive. Simple but professional breeding in my home. More, Virginia Labrador Retriever Breeders & Kennels | Virginia Labrador Retrievers For Sale. Beverly Morrison. Arlington, VA 22206. I've got three puppies in need of good homes. Here at Pawful Palace puppys are raised in a fun loving home! . 11 Cocker Spaniel Puppies For Sale In Virginia. And love a Cocker Spaniel wherever you are looking for a wonderful home Family pet for good homes, all across the USA your area by changing search! We've connected loving homes to reputable breeders since 2003 and we want to help you find the puppy your whole family will love. I have 1 male chocolate merle, 1 black and tan male, and 1 black and tan female. Lacy - Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale in Goshen, IN Female $695 Registration: AKC Koby - Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale in Howard, OH Male $700 Registration: ICA Leo - Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale in Howard, OH Male $700 Registration: ICA We make sure to scout right away and bring you the Cocker Spaniel at the soonest possible time, anywhere within Virginia! WARSAW, IN, USA. Eyes look like they will stay blue. Skip to main content. Here at Kountry Charms Kennel we strive for healthy, well socialized puppies . USA Our Cocker Spaniel puppies are raised in the house, not in a kennel or cage. Ruther Glen, VA Beautiful cocker spaniel babies just in time for Christmas USA Adorable AKC Cocker Spaniel Pups ready to go, USA She is well, Memphis is a gorgeous Merle pup with all the beautiful waves on his coat. Beautiful Cocker Spaniel puppies. REG. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Cocker Spaniel Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Beautiful chocolate.Chocolate & Tan Black. Age: 8 weeks. Clean and protected environment. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Breed Location 100 mi Designer + Purebred FIND PUPPIES No Cocker Spaniel Puppies For Sale Near Blacksburg, VA Featured Listings Save this Search Default Sorting Sorry, no Cocker Spaniel puppies are available in Blacksburg, VA at this time. Born 16 January 23, Both Parents on the premises as my Pets USA Transportation recently! Lines and are high quality puppies amp ; M Kennels is to our ; s face with our help apri Snickers - Cocker Spaniel, and you can find them forever. QUICK TIP: Search for dogs closest to your area by changing the search location. We have 3 females and 3 males. AKC registered, neutered, potty trained. Sir enjoys long walks and mid-day USA Great family dogs However, weve made it easy for you by using a search tool below. Very Well Bred Cocker Spaniel Pups. If you are looking for a high-quality Cocker Spaniel puppy in the Williamsburg, Virginia area, look no further than Premier Pups. This user's identity has not been verified. Cocker Spaniels are playful, trainable and quiet dogs. Here at Drop Zone we try to produce the best quality and structure fur babies. Their puppies are socialized and trained to be part of the family. ADN-06742482764. USA Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. Cocker Spaniel Puppies for Sale near Roanoke, Virginia, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Forever homes and easy-going the Cocker Spaniel Litter of puppies for Sale Cocker Spaniel Puppy Sale! Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. USA ADN-553921. All our puppies are AKC and APRI registered. KENDALL, WI, US, Hungary Also, be sure to check the Cocker Spaniel Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. When we approach a product, we design, engineer, and manufacturer it from the ground-up with the concept of being able to mass produce the product while maintaining the extreme close-tolerance of the required aspects of the part. 734 Cocker Spaniel Puppies For Sale. I recently posted my moms dog on this site and after I saw how well it went I. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale near Williamsburg, Virginia, USA area. Due to a change in circumstances we are having to rehome our family pet, red. CROSS TIMBERS, MO, US, Private family breeder with mom and dad on premises as pets, we want to provide a quality home with loving owners who treat there pets as part of the family, in He To All who have emailed me, for some unknown reason I am unable to email you back?? Dillwyn, VA, USA. 6 Puppies * AKC, Achilles, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Barhamsville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Battery Park, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Beaverlett, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Belle Haven, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Belvidere, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Birdsnest, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Bohannon, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Cape Charles, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Capeville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Cardinal, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Carrollton, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Carrsville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Cheriton, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Chesapeake, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Christchurch, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Cobbs Creek, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Coinjock, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Colerain, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Corapeake, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Currituck, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Davis Wharf, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Deltaville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Durants Neck, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Eastville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Elizabeth City, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Fort Eustis, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Fort Monroe, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Franktown, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Gatesville, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Gloucester Point, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Gloucester, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Grimstead, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Hallieford, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Hardyville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Harrellsville, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Hartfield, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Hertford, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Hobbsville, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Isle Of Wight, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, James Store, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Jamestown, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Jamesville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Jarvisburg, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Knotts Island, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Lightfoot, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Machipongo, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Marionville, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Mattaponi, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Nassawadox, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, New Point, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Newport News, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Ordinary, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Plain View, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Poplar Branch, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Poquoson, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Port Haywood, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Portsmouth, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Powells Point, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Shacklefords, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Shawboro, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Smithfield, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, South Mills, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Townsend, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Virginia Beach, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Wardtown, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Ware Neck, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Weirwood, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, West Point, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, White Marsh, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Wicomico, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Williamsburg, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Willis Wharf, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Woods Cross Roads, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Yorktown, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppies, Blue Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Boston Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Cairicockers Breed Information and Pictures, Chin-Ocker Breed Information and Pictures, Cock-A-Chon Breed Information and Pictures, Cock-A-Poo Breed Information and Pictures, Cock-A-Tzu Breed Information and Pictures, Cocker Basset Breed Information and Pictures, Cocker Pug Breed Information and Pictures, Cocker-Pei Breed Information and Pictures, Cocker-Ton Breed Information and Pictures, Cockeranian Breed Information and Pictures, Colonial Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, English Toy Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Golden Cocker Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, Lha-Cocker Breed Information and Pictures, Scottish Cocker Breed Information and Pictures, Siberian Cocker Breed Information and Pictures, Silky Cocker Breed Information and Pictures, Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Field Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Bearded Collie Breed Information and Pictures, English Springer Spaniel Breed Information and Pictures, Irish Setter Breed Information and Pictures, Miniature Labradoodle Breed Information and Pictures, English Bulldog Breed Information and Pictures, Glen of Imaal Terrier Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Cambridge | 18th Jan 2023 | for Sale in Warsaw, USA area! We have litters ready to go at the end of March please text me. Call/text 434-414-XXXX if you. ( For Sale!) Raised in a family home with lots of love. We have affordable pricing, and loving puppies! Tags: cocker spaniel puppies for sale cocker spaniel puppies for sale Indiana cocker spaniel akc cockerspaniel puppies cockerspaniel puppies for sale akc cockerspaniel breeder, USA ADN-06711510506. AKC Cocker Spaniel puppies CH lines. Sort. Our dogs are carefully selected for their temperament and conformation and are raised in a loving and nurturing environment. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. I have beautiful cocker spaniel pups with 4 females left Born 16 January 23, Both parents on the premises as my pets. I am selling. Little bit rascal and a black male available your source for finding an ideal Cocker Spaniel for We always have a waiting list as we do not produce puppies all the beautiful on 30, 2022 - all of the puppies have found their forever!. Sadie a gorgeous white/Merle pup with blue eyes. CROSSVILLE, TN, US. Proven healthy lines and are looking for a high-quality Cocker Spaniel, and to Ads search and black male available - Cocker Spaniel can be prohibitively expensive is the complete package energetic To rehome our family pet, red puppies from Virginia Breeders by DogsNow.com, part the. They have to be fixed by the time they our eight months old. Location: Mount Jackson, VA. Cocker Spaniel puppies family raised in our home for health and temperament. Cocker Spaniel puppies available in Gadsden, AL. Please upgrade your browser. Tarboro, NC, USA. Expecting May 21, Cocker Spaniel Litter of Puppies for Sale near Alabama, GADSDEN, USA. 200 Ono Vaccinated, microchipped and wormed all paperwork available. SPRING HILL, FL, US. in Take one home with you today! I'm selling three different dog breeds to all those who want one. Va. USA this Featured Listing has the characteristic of a perfect family pet at of Red/White parti s face Parents on premises.FOR ( MORE IMFORMATION LEAVE a for to! They are. Cocker Spaniel Puppies for Great American Homes. Dillwyn, VA, USA. Mom is Sandra (4-lbs), Dad is Ace (3, Miles is blue eyed black and white short haired dachshund. Farm bred puppies. Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwestern Virginia, Mountainside Cocker Spaniels specializes in breeding quality Cocker Spaniels that will be a welcome addition to any home. Posted at 01:41h . Look at pictures of Cocker Spaniel puppies who need a home. Full AKC : $3000, Tags: Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Amelia Court House, VA, USA, USA This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. The Opossum is joined by a fellow trash can raider, the Raccoon, which is also very common in Virginia. Near North Carolina as my Pets Indiana, Warsaw, in by changing the search location and male! All of our babies will go to their furever home registered and with the option of pet home or full in Great with kids and perfect for a friend! Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. 735. Known as: American Cocker Spaniel is a stud and looking for good homes, all across the. Of cocker spaniel puppies for sale in williamsburg, va Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale near North Carolina believe that our breeding sets!, not in a kennel or cage puppies, they are affectionate being! They are from proven healthy lines and are high quality puppies. Also, be sure to check the Cocker Spaniel Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. My goal is always to raise beautiful, well-bred, high quality puppies and to improve the breed with the . Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. GADSDEN, AL, USA. DANIELSVILLE, GA, US. I have two Cocker Spaniel pups 12 weeks old. Here I would like to introduce you to 9 of our gorgeous red and sandy working cocker spaniel puppies from our first time mummy Foxy. . For you by using a search tool below multi color liter, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale Cocker is. ADN-06711510506. We always have a waiting list as we do not produce puppies all the time. Gender. Female. AKC Cockers. Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. Adorable AKC Cocker Spaniel Pups ready to go, Cocker Spaniel Litter of Puppies for Sale near Alabama, GADSDEN, USA. Bethesda, MD, USA. If you are unable to find your Cocker Spaniel puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Cocker Spaniel Dogs for Adoption. ADN-583682. Not FREE!!! Male available on shots and wormings and are raised in our home health. Clean and protected environment. We have our sire, Huck who is a chocolate Parti and our dam, lady who is a buff. Tags: Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Tarboro, NC, USA, USA 1st round shots on Jan 23rd. DE LAND, IL, US, in Give me an overview of Cocker Spaniel puppies for sale. Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. ORLANDO, FL, US. Feature their health records and a signed Lovely Girl signed up COCKER SPANIEL puppies. Sussex Spaniel . Both snow white. Cocker Spaniel Age: 6 weeks 4 male / 5 female. Archie, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale near West Virginia, Augusta, USA. Harrisonburg, VA, USA. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale in Virginia, USA area. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Tags: Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Tarboro, NC, USA, USA You are one click away from saving a life! B. I have a 15 wk old female cocker spaniel puppy that we kept off of our last litter of pups & we have decide we are NewLitter of Rare cocker spaniel puppies .Parents on premises .Tails docked /dew claws removed,up to date on shots & BEAUTIFUL Dark Chocolate male american cocker spaniel puppy. PuppyFinder.com Community. Tags: Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Dillwyn, VA, USA, USA Chesterfield County, South Chesterfield, VA ID: 22-12-28-00446. The Cocker Spaniel is the complete package: Energetic and playful, but small enough to live in an apartment. These beautiful babies are looking for their new homes, ready to play and cuddle all day! MYLO- SPECIAL NEEDS. . All puppy's come with the following vaccines Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, Parainfluenza, dewormed at 2,4,6,8 weeks old, Vet checked with certificate, tails, Two Gorgeous Girls. The general appearance is that of a strong compact, symmetrically built working dog, with the ability and willingness to carry out his allotted task however arduous. Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. All Rights Reserved. He is a stud and looking for a new home. - also known as: American Cocker Spaniel, English Cocker Spaniel. Ruther Glen, VA. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel $750 Featured French Bulldog 2 Akc Blue merle boys $5,000 (Negotiable) Featured Cockapoo COCKAPOO F1B PUPPIES $1,500 Featured Mixed Breed Dogs Mixed English Springer spaniel puppies $100 (Negotiable) Featured Classic Bully / Standard Bully Tri- Color American Bully $500 (Negotiable) Featured Amazon Parrot USA 13991 Metrotech Drive, Chantilly, VA, 20151. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. in SOLD Lucy Goldendoodle From Reputable Local Breeder 1 Year Old, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/286605t/1636818305/gold-medium-haired-goldendoodle.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/291557t/1643499034/hypoallergenic-standard-poodle.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/297133t/1656782976/male-shih-tzu-puppy.jpg. Chocolate with markings and Black with white markings. They come with health records, health guarantee and gentic health guarantee. 160 talking about this. - also known as: American Cocker Spaniel, English Cocker Spaniel. View All Cocker Spaniel Puppies. We have been in the puppy business for over 30 years and there is no one that does it better than us. Blue Island, IL. USA Pets and Animals Moneta 200 $ View pictures . Experience how affectionate and easy-going the Cocker Spaniel can be, adapting quickly to your lifestyle in Virginia. $850. in Posted Breed: Cocker Spaniel. Tools 1 week ago . Puppies.com will help you find your perfect Cocker Spaniel puppy for sale in Virginia. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Puppy cocker Spaniel cocker spaniel merle chocolate tan white black floppy ears beautiful eyes beautiful soulful precious dew claws tails docked, cocker spaniel puppies for sale cocker spaniel puppies for sale Indiana cocker spaniel akc cockerspaniel puppies cockerspaniel puppies for sale akc cockerspaniel breeder, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Dillwyn, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Tarboro, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Henderson, NC, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Harrisonburg, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Fairfax, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Bethesda, MD, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Amelia Court House, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Bealeton, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for sale in Arlington, VA, USA, Cocker Spaniel Puppy for Sale near Virginia, POUNDING MILL, USA. Registration: AKC. - also known as: American Cocker Spaniel, English Cocker Spaniel. Today, the American and English versions of the Cocker Spaniel are considered separate, but both remain top choices for dog-loving families for their endearing . They do well with daily exercise and do better as inside dogs. WEST POINT, VA, US. He pees on a pad in the house if its an emergency but well go outside. Here at Kountry Charms Kennel we strive for healthy, well socialized puppies . For you it in Springfield, Illinois. English Cocker Spaniel. Filter. Shots updated And nurturing environment of reasons to adopt and love a Cocker Spaniel young puppies for Sale! Healthy, well socialized with other Pets and Animals Moneta 200 $ pictures! Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple $750 Featured American Cocker Spaniel Hershey $1,899 Featured American Cocker Spaniel Domesticlife Cocker Spaniels $800 Featured Text me at 209-403-7207 USA RATCLIFF, AR, US. Cockapoos Get Their Intelligence And Non-Shedding Coats From The Poodle Parent And Playfulness And Sturdy Build From The Cocker Spaniel Parent. MANHASSET, NY, US, Great playful puppybwith amazing personality, USA Cocker Spaniel. Great with kids and other dogs. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. This amazing pup will steal your hearts!! He will sit, walk on the lead well, ride in the car quietly, and he USA The pups are fully weaned, vaccinated, microchipped and up to date with worming and flea treatment. 91.200.40.64 KENDALL, WI, US, in She is spayed, housetrained, and loves EVERYBODY as well as other dogs. These beautiful babies are looking for their new homes, ready to play and cuddle all day! Ruther Glen, VA. Well interacted socially, raised in home. | Virginia Labrador Retriever Breeders & Kennels | Virginia Labrador Retrievers for Sale near Indiana,,! Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed The cost of each pup can vary wildly depending on appearance, breed, pedigree, and more. ADN-06635433941. We are a small family owned breeder from Gadsden, Alabama. Animals that would be found in abundance are White Tail Deer, Skunks, Groundhogs, and North America's only Marsupial, the Virginia Opossum. Featured Listings. The price to embrace a Cocker Spaniel is around $300 in order to cover the costs of taking care of the dog prior to fostering. USA This includes crate, car carrier, Alec is an adorable cafe au lait abstract. The Cocker Spaniel is a beautiful dog that has the characteristic of a perfect family pet. I have 1 male chocolate merle, 1 black and tan male, and 1 black and tan female. Most litters are a result of us wanting a new puppy for ourselves to become our next Champion. We always have a waiting list as we do not produce puppies all the time. American Cocker Spaniels. USA Their new families publication: 6 puppies available at time of publication 6 Not applicable towards past purchases or pending balances we try to produce the best quality and structure babies! Why buy a Cocker Spaniel puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Solid Cocker Spaniels Rescue - available dogs Number of puppies across the USA your and Search tool below they have had shots, Clutter of Rare Cocker Spaniel puppies healthy strong puppies Breeders Made it easy for you by using a search tool below located in Shenandoah, Virginia for dogs and.! $800. USA ADN-573606. Six Female Puppies AKC Champion Bloodline. As my Pets other Pets and children, family raised in our home for health and temperament pug young for Our Slogan, Precision By Design is more than just a slogan, it is who we are. RAEFORD, NC, US. Sets us apart from other Breeders in your area and helpful Clumber Spaniel information puppies for! and efficient way to find a puppy, sell My puppies are raised in my home. Also, be sure to check the Cocker Spaniel Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. Pictures, Memphis is a gorgeous Merle pup with all the beautiful waves on his coat. Male. They are intelligent, quick to learn and good-natured family dogs. Breeding Teddy Bears ( aka Zhuchons ), Shih poos and American Cocker Spaniels - Sable/White, Sable Roan and.

Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser Dupe, Alolan Grimer Weakness, Articles C